[CDrama] The Myth (CCTV, 2010)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
User avatar
YouShan
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:20 pm
Contact:

[CDrama] The Myth (CCTV, 2010)

Postby YouShan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:06 am

I didn't find a topic for this in here, so I'm excited to share this to you guys!

Title: 神话 (Shen Hua)
Also known as: The Myth
Genre: Adventure, Martial arts, Romance
Broadcast network: CCTV-8
Broadcast period: 2010-Jan-02 to ???
Air time: Saturday 19:30
Episodes: 50

Image

Synopsis:
A 2000 year-old artifact transported Yi Xiao Chuan and Gao Yao from the year 2010 to the Qin dynasty. They traveled the ancient kingdom trying to find their way back to the modern day, or at least die trying. Back in 2010, their family, Yi Da Chuan and Gao Lan, were piecing together clues from ancient artifacts that could help bring them back while avoiding attacks from mysterious masked men.

Cast:
Hu Ge as Yi Xiao Chuan / General Meng Yi / Yi Da Chuan
Bai Bing as Princess Yu Shu
Zhang Shi as Gao Yao / Zhao Gao
Zhang Meng as Gao Qin / Yu Ji / Xiao Yue
Tan Kai as Xiang Yu
Jin Sha as Lu Su
Zhang Wei as Gao Jian Li
Chen Zi Han as Lu Zhi
Yi Zhen as General Jin
Ding Zi Jun as Meng Tian
Li Yi Siang as Liu Bang

Producers
Screenwriter: Li Hai Su
Producer: Jackie Chan
Director: Jeffrey Chiang

Links:
DramaWiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Myth
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QI-YuoCvk
- The song is by Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon - Mei Li De Shen Hua (Endless Love)
Pics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApVW1KLn13M
Pics2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD14DvBJ_3I
Airing Time: http://iurgnotmis.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-myth-confirms-broadcasting-date/

I'm not subbing this or don't know who is! I'm just excited to share this that's all!
Last edited by YouShan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bart3215
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:54 am

Postby bart3215 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 am

Does anyone know if anyone will be subbing this, didn't see it listed in the Fansub Wiki. It's not considered WuXia right? So Jiang Hu won't be subbing this, and I don't know of any other sub group that subs these long series.

User avatar
avangion
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Southeast Asia

Postby avangion » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:04 pm

How about RAW episodes? Any torrent?

Riea
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Postby Riea » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Actually the story is slightly different when compared to the original movie.

Hu Ge doesn't play dual characters, the story is set up in that he and his girlfriend's brother get thrown into the Qin dynasty and though various events, meets various famous people and how they affect history.

Most of the show occurs in the Qin dynasty and they do a decent job with it. The modern stuff consists of a veiled antagonist (sadly, the mystery behind this is weak as you can pretty much tell exactly who the person is very quickly) and a group of thugs pursuing Hu Ge's modern day family as they try to figure out what happened and try to bring Hu Ge back. This part of the show feels somewhat cheap in comparison.

Those expecting lots of relationship or intimate scenes will be rather disappointed though as even the main cast doesn't share a lot of screen time together. Unfortunately it seems like there are too many events with too many characters for the show to handle and it loses focus.

I find it entertaining, but not great.. but that's of course simply my opinion. Hopefully the focus will tighten up and provide more scenes for the main cast to interact with each other. There is certainly quite a bit of potential in the cast, would be a shame to have it wasted.

For RAW sources....

People can stream/download the raw episodes from Tudou directly as it appears they have some sort of deal. Current release schedule is 3 eps per day, everyday (including weekends) which began January 2, 2010. Currently 27 eps are up on Tudou. Link below...

http://www.tudou.com/home/_53991369

Torrents can be found if you search Chinese torrent sites, but these are TV rips or simply Tudou site rips.. torrents are currently up to ep 33 of 50.

kobe739120033
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Postby kobe739120033 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:20 am

i cant download the file from tudou eventhough i have thr i tudou programme ... can u post a torrent link here pls ?

meteorjc
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby meteorjc » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:07 am

this series sounds interesting, hope someone can eng sub it soon :)

Riea
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Postby Riea » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Well the CG and the ending eps were less than stellar.. to say the least...

Anyway.. for those still interested... Torrent for RAW dvd to rmvb rips. All 50 eps.
I've checked the torrent and it appeared functional and seeded.. was getting around 250KBps when I tried it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01V32XGL

Please Note: This isn't my torrent and I won't be downloading or seeding it. I didn't get the series from this torrent so I actually don't know the quality of the files. Just passing along what I found.

Enjoy.

meteorjc
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Australia

Postby meteorjc » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:15 am

Riea wrote:Well the CG and the ending eps were less than stellar.. to say the least...

Anyway.. for those still interested... Torrent for RAW dvd to rmvb rips. All 50 eps.
I've checked the torrent and it appeared functional and seeded.. was getting around 250KBps when I tried it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01V32XGL

Please Note: This isn't my torrent and I won't be downloading or seeding it. I didn't get the series from this torrent so I actually don't know the quality of the files. Just passing along what I found.

Enjoy.


Thanks heaps for the link,.... :cheers:

:-( that i can only understand it a little bit

askhms
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Postby askhms » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm

yo, wats the song in ep 47? i cant find it anyway . the part when the princess if forced to go into the cave.

Riea
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Postby Riea » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 pm

askhms wrote:yo, wats the song in ep 47? i cant find it anyway . the part when the princess if forced to go into the cave.



uh.. you mean ep 46? If it is, its called "星月神话" written/composed/sung by: 金莎 (She played 吕素 in the series (the younger sister from eps 4+))

A link to a fan made MV of the song (Please Note: it contains massive spoilers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4oDHDGmZF8

A link to the mp3 (CD version?) or you can simply Google the song title. I think its a single or something, as I haven't been able to find a full album. I could be completely wrong though.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XBN3MCY

yucheng0801
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Postby yucheng0801 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Thanks for ur song... it was very usefulll, but do u have the song of the end in mp3??? its Called Endless Love... but i need it singed by Hu Ge (the principal actor) if you have it please tell me.

Riea
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Postby Riea » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:16 am

yucheng0801 wrote:Thanks for ur song... it was very usefulll, but do u have the song of the end in mp3??? its Called Endless Love... but i need it singed by Hu Ge (the principal actor) if you have it please tell me.


美丽的神话 by 胡歌 & 白冰
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5KTKOFX

samuraigal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Postby samuraigal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I found the english subs for episode one here:

http://myth2010.livejournal.com/758.html

SleepyCake
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Postby SleepyCake » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm


User avatar
evafeifei
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: U.S

Postby evafeifei » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

If you want to download it in torrent, then go here. The subtitle is Vietnamese though.
http://krfilm.net/f/viewthread.php?tid= ... a=page%3D1

here's a tip: go down till you find the torrent sign.

If you want to download the song, then go to here:

http://www.mp3raid.com/search/for/mei_l ... hua/2.html

if you can't download it here, then go here:

http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Mei ... 7IBFZ.html

(click on the download button)

User avatar
evafeifei
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: U.S

Postby evafeifei » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Here's a link to the opening song of the series:

http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Chu ... ZAW8E.html

click on the download button at the bottom if you want to download it.

User avatar
evafeifei
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: U.S

Postby evafeifei » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Luv this series. I'm done watching it already

Akira777
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:16 am

Postby Akira777 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 am

Thanks for the Viet torrent evafeifei

User avatar
darkelephunk
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:48 am

Antagonist and a bit slow

Postby darkelephunk » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 am

Yes it was very easy for me to tell who the man in black was and i was expecting a lot more action but overall it was still entertaining to watch.

User avatar
PacificPyro
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:05 am
Location: Pacific

Postby PacificPyro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm

I FINALLY figure out/find out this new Drama Hu Ge's in and there's NO ENGLISH SUBS?!! T.T
aiya~!!! mann.... i want to watch this so0o bad but my mandarin comprehension is next to nothing... >_> T.T
NEVER let yourself become your opposite... but ALWAYS try to become BETTER!!
^_^V

speakingdragons
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Postby speakingdragons » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:08 am

Plz......I want to watch this series....but no english subtitles available.......Its a request to [Jiang Hu]..... like other Hu Ge series.......plz provide this series with english subtitles...

User avatar
kali4niaguy
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: :D

Postby kali4niaguy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:27 am

I've been watching this on KTSF, really good show so far. Too bad I only understand 10% of what they're talking about. should've paid more attention in Mandarin classes. Jin Sha is really pretty...too bad she's not in the later episodes. :*(

User avatar
falcon21002
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Postby falcon21002 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

I've just finished watching this show recently, bout 3 days ago. I over did it by watching the entire 50 eps series in 4 days time...lolz

but if anyone still wants to download it, i can provide a torrent link that contains all 50 eps with chinese subtitles, for each eps is about 350mb, for a total of 18gb.

any
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 pm

good

Postby any » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:12 am

One again, Keep working. Thanks. . .
Come visit the author latest websites on cheap jerseys and cheap nfl jerseys .you can get what you want.

User avatar
kali4niaguy
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:00 pm
Location: :D

Postby kali4niaguy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 am

falcon21002...please please UL the whole series. I don't understand most of what they're saying, but I'd watch Kym Jin Sha :wub: over and over again even though she's only in the first 7 or 8 eps? overall, the series seems really good. thx.

PhiHungNguRoi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

Postby PhiHungNguRoi » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:25 am

I agree with kali4niaguy, could you please upload the series? Thanks.

ShengHuas
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

adding english subs .

Postby ShengHuas » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:00 am

hey if any1 had the time to teach me how to do subbing i cud sub it i am bilingual chin and english so i think i wud b able t sub it

ShengHuas
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Postby ShengHuas » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 am

could anyone provide me wit the torrent to download the Shen Hua soundtrack?

PhiHungNguRoi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

Postby PhiHungNguRoi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am

Hey Shenghuas, I myself don't know how to make subs but I found a tutorial at this link:
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/564846

ShengHuas
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Postby ShengHuas » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:28 am

shud i try to sub it or has some1 already done so? ...

PhiHungNguRoi
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

Postby PhiHungNguRoi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 am

I've searched everywhere I can think of that has a wealth of dramas for torrents, but haven't been able to find any. If you do decide to though, I would appreciate it so much.

speakingdragons
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Postby speakingdragons » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

@ ShengHuas....... i dont think anybody has subbed it yet....it would be great if you could make the subtitles for this....

User avatar
kittiee
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:24 am

Postby kittiee » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm

speakingdragons wrote:@ ShengHuas....... i dont think anybody has subbed it yet....it would be great if you could make the subtitles for this....


english subs would be great! thank you!

gagusho
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

Postby gagusho » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Found this place where you can watch with softsub online. Not the best quality but for those that wish to watch and not have to wait.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/TheMyth#

User avatar
Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby Engelchen18 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 pm

As far as I see there is only episode 20 softsub and 1-19 and 21-50 is missing =/
Image Image
SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

valjean03
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: CA,USA

Postby valjean03 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 am

I've been considering subbing this, and I'm tempted to do so, but I don't have the manpower, the time or the patience to do it all by myself. I don't even have all the episodes down (Well, I have 41 of the 50 shows)! Actually, as a general survey, can I ask who here is
(1)interested in subbing this show who has time to donate,
(2) has experience subbing
(3) would be willing to work together on the subs. I want to work on these subs, but it's just I never subbed a show before, and my mandarin is pretty slow. If I had more people helping me, I would be willing to sub it, but it really depends. Is there anyone else willing to sub this show?
Everyone's a little bit Racist!

gagusho
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

Postby gagusho » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Episode 20 is softsub because they had trouble with adding it to video on the website.
For the actual episodes you got to go to the gray box area on left and click on
"Drama [2009]" to watch all the episodes.

User avatar
Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby Engelchen18 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm

ye but I look for soft subs 1-50 =)
But nice to watch it with english subs =)
Image Image

SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

User avatar
Engelchen18
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:02 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Postby Engelchen18 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Omg watched the first 3 episodes and I'm going to love that serie <3
Image Image

SunRise: Deutsche Subs SunRise Wikipage

canhuynh
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Postby canhuynh » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey all, i just saw the trailer .. and me wanna watch this drama so bad...

Anybody know where to get the subss, im downloading the videos but i need some english subs to understand it !!

Anybody can help me ?

mayik
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Postby mayik » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 am

thank you for sharing.

User avatar
Phillykat
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Land of Make Believe

Postby Phillykat » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am

valjean03 wrote:I've been considering subbing this, and I'm tempted to do so, but I don't have the manpower, the time or the patience to do it all by myself. I don't even have all the episodes down (Well, I have 41 of the 50 shows)! Actually, as a general survey, can I ask who here is
(1)interested in subbing this show who has time to donate,
(2) has experience subbing
(3) would be willing to work together on the subs. I want to work on these subs, but it's just I never subbed a show before, and my mandarin is pretty slow. If I had more people helping me, I would be willing to sub it, but it really depends. Is there anyone else willing to sub this show?


Wow looks like you were totally ignored. If I had any experience and the remotest bit of understanding of the language I'd help you. I watched subs on viki but they used youtube and parts are missing from some eps and eps 5-50 are gone. Further back in the subs there was someone wanting to sub. Perhaps you 2 can do it together if either of you are still interested.

There were English subs for this drama. I saw them and thought to myself I'll watch it later. They were probably all from viki, I don't know. Now they're all but gone. Even the big streamers have deleted it. I tried to buy it and there's no region 1 or all regions.

I'm really surprised none of the wuxia subbers picked this up, especially since it's Hu Ge. It seemed like everything he touched got subbed. Apparently not.

razorpanda
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Postby razorpanda » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 am

Is there any downloads at all for this series? with english subs that is? if so id be well appreciated if you could point me in the direction of it as im really keen to watching this thanks

ices56
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:15 pm

Postby ices56 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Phillykat wrote:
valjean03 wrote:I've been considering subbing this, and I'm tempted to do so, but I don't have the manpower, the time or the patience to do it all by myself. I don't even have all the episodes down (Well, I have 41 of the 50 shows)! Actually, as a general survey, can I ask who here is
(1)interested in subbing this show who has time to donate,
(2) has experience subbing
(3) would be willing to work together on the subs. I want to work on these subs, but it's just I never subbed a show before, and my mandarin is pretty slow. If I had more people helping me, I would be willing to sub it, but it really depends. Is there anyone else willing to sub this show?


Wow looks like you were totally ignored. If I had any experience and the remotest bit of understanding of the language I'd help you. I watched subs on viki but they used youtube and parts are missing from some eps and eps 5-50 are gone. Further back in the subs there was someone wanting to sub. Perhaps you 2 can do it together if either of you are still interested.

There were English subs for this drama. I saw them and thought to myself I'll watch it later. They were probably all from viki, I don't know. Now they're all but gone. Even the big streamers have deleted it. I tried to buy it and there's no region 1 or all regions.

I'm really surprised none of the wuxia subbers picked this up, especially since it's Hu Ge. It seemed like everything he touched got subbed. Apparently not.


there is still no sub for this.... come on people .....

User avatar
forestmaiden71
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Postby forestmaiden71 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:35 am

valjean03 wrote:I've been considering subbing this, and I'm tempted to do so, but I don't have the manpower, the time or the patience to do it all by myself. I don't even have all the episodes down (Well, I have 41 of the 50 shows)! Actually, as a general survey, can I ask who here is
(1)interested in subbing this show who has time to donate,
(2) has experience subbing
(3) would be willing to work together on the subs. I want to work on these subs, but it's just I never subbed a show before, and my mandarin is pretty slow. If I had more people helping me, I would be willing to sub it, but it really depends. Is there anyone else willing to sub this show?


If you're willing to help translate this, my group would be willing to do the rest :) We even have other translators and I'm sure one of them would be willing to spot or even help you out if you're interested :)

Dark_Howler
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:46 am

Whoa~

Postby Dark_Howler » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:49 am

Nobody is picking this project up? So many good reviews but after the videos disappeared from youtube, they don't exist anywhere else? That's kinda sad.
Getting raws is easy, but really, nobody wants to resub this series? =(

User avatar
xXxshakespearexXx
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Postby xXxshakespearexXx » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm

another link for the myth 2010 but no sub english yet
http://www.ancientchinese.net/index.php?topic=812.0

aagcnet
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Subtitles ep 4-6

Postby aagcnet » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Must finish timming it, i just extracted them from viki, as each piece starts again from 00:00 its a pain to retime it :D so all the subs im going to put here will be timmed only the 1st 10 minutes
Attachments
The Myth-7.srt
sub 7
(40.82 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
The Myth-6.srt
sub 6
(24.62 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
The Myth-5.txt
sub 5
(26.76 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
The Myth-4.srt
sub 4
(27.75 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

calvinguy
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Subtitles ep 4-6

Postby calvinguy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:20 pm

aagcnet wrote:Must finish timming it, i just extracted them from viki, as each piece starts again from 00:00 its a pain to retime it :D so all the subs im going to put here will be timmed only the 1st 10 minutes


Hey thanks for what you put up so far. How exactly do you extract the subs from viki? If possible could you send me the rest of the untimed subs. I might just watch the whole series reading the srt in notepad :lol

aagcnet
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Re: Subtitles ep 4-6

Postby aagcnet » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 am

calvinguy wrote:
aagcnet wrote:Must finish timming it, i just extracted them from viki, as each piece starts again from 00:00 its a pain to retime it :D so all the subs im going to put here will be timmed only the 1st 10 minutes


Hey thanks for what you put up so far. How exactly do you extract the subs from viki? If possible could you send me the rest of the untimed subs. I might just watch the whole series reading the srt in notepad :lol
:roll


Well its kind of easy i just copy paste them. Theres a harder way extracting them from the html code. Which i use when i want to extract the time segments

calvinguy
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Subtitles ep 4-6

Postby calvinguy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 am

aagcnet wrote:
Well its kind of easy i just copy paste them. Theres a harder way extracting them from the html code. Which i use when i want to extract the time segments


I can't access or view the sub files because the videos don't load since they were taken down. Is there somewhere you go specifically to see the subtitles?

*edit - Nvm, I figured it out.

aagcnet
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm

man if only i had more time

Postby aagcnet » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:40 pm

:D been trying to time those files but i dont even know where the lines start and end this language is like a bunch of sounds together O_o. i will put all the missing files after i finish my university exams.

annieday
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 am

myth subs

Postby annieday » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:22 am

Thank you so so much for trying to resub it again. I've been trying to watch this with english subs since 2011.

albagold99
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Postby albagold99 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:53 am

tq aagcnet for english sub this drama...i really appreciated, coz last month until today i search from internet, very difficult to get english sub especillay soft sub from this drama..hope u can do rest of english sub from this drama...many the myth fan drama really want this english sub include me coz im a malay, only know english n my own language..sorry :D

x-men
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:31 pm

timer volunteer/raw provider

Postby x-men » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:21 pm

I want to pitch in for the soft sub too. Just got the raw downloaded from asiatorrents yesterday just to find out there's no subs.
The vietnamese did subbed this but 1, it's hardsubbed and all download links are dead and 2, it's vietnamese.

That said, I want to volunteer to time this series. I've been a timer in anime community for a while, though it's been a few years. I have all the episodes as mentioned, and I can do some encoding/muxing if needed/wanted, all in English.

Being a vietnamese and knowing how closely related vietnamese and chinese languages are, I'd like to make a soft version of vietnamese too but it'll b too much effort to watch youtube vids, extract the subs and re-time them, unless someone wants to volunteer for the extracting part, I'll stick with what I do best which is timing, yes?

bin77
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 am

Re: [CDrama] The Myth (CCTV, 2010)

Postby bin77 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:07 am

YouShan wrote:I didn't find a topic for this in here, so I'm excited to share this to you guys!

Title: 神话 (Shen Hua)
Also known as: The Myth
Genre: Adventure, Martial arts, Romance
Broadcast network: CCTV-8
Broadcast period: 2010-Jan-02 to ???
Air time: Saturday 19:30
Episodes: 50

Image

Synopsis:
A 2000 year-old artifact transported Yi Xiao Chuan and Gao Yao from the year 2010 to the Qin dynasty. They traveled the ancient kingdom trying to find their way back to the modern day, or at least die trying. Back in 2010, their family, Yi Da Chuan and Gao Lan, were piecing together clues from ancient artifacts that could help bring them back while avoiding attacks from mysterious masked men.

Cast:
Hu Ge as Yi Xiao Chuan / General Meng Yi / Yi Da Chuan
Bai Bing as Princess Yu Shu
Zhang Shi as Gao Yao / Zhao Gao
Zhang Meng as Gao Qin / Yu Ji / Xiao Yue
Tan Kai as Xiang Yu
Jin Sha as Lu Su
Zhang Wei as Gao Jian Li
Chen Zi Han as Lu Zhi
Yi Zhen as General Jin
Ding Zi Jun as Meng Tian
Li Yi Siang as Liu Bang

Producers
Screenwriter: Li Hai Su
Producer: Jackie Chan
Director: Jeffrey Chiang

Links:
DramaWiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Myth
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QI-YuoCvk
- The song is by Jackie Chan & Kim Hee Seon - Mei Li De Shen Hua (Endless Love)
Pics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApVW1KLn13M
Pics2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD14DvBJ_3I
Airing Time: http://iurgnotmis.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/the-myth-confirms-broadcasting-date/

I'm not subbing this or don't know who is! I'm just excited to share this that's all!

shichisei
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Postby shichisei » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

You can also grab the raws here.

http://www.coolxap.com/thread-96863-1-1.html

It is 480p. Might not be satisfactory for some people.

User avatar
2sek
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:16 pm
Contact:

Postby 2sek » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Since no group is really picking this up and I want to watch the whole series, I decided to do it myself...

I will use the viki script and the shareraws from asiatorrent as a base and edit, time and typeset the script as well as include the opening and ending themes (with kara fx).

You can find the first two episodes as well as future releases here.


Return to “Chinese Drama Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests