[Discussion] Ninkyo Helper

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Anon.
Posts: 76
Joined: Jun 3rd, '10, 16:17

Post by Anon. » Jun 28th, '13, 12:50

Ninkyo Helper will have another 'sequel' (a.k.a. a movie) entitled Beautiful World - Ninkyo Helper. It was released in theatres last year and the (Japanese) DVD release will be the 21st of July this year. I hope somebody decides to sub this~!

Otot0
Posts: 24
Joined: Jan 19th, '14, 02:20

Post by Otot0 » May 10th, '14, 21:28

The movie has been out a while, anyone interested in doing subs for the movie? :whistling:

5 apples tall
Posts: 1
Joined: May 11th, '15, 20:33

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by 5 apples tall » May 11th, '15, 21:30

The subs are out for anyone interested, i waited years !

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mar 29th, '05, 09:52
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by yanie » May 12th, '15, 09:28

There are rumors that there will be a drama special sequel in autumn this year.

Thefirebeast
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 27th, '18, 17:11
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by Thefirebeast » Sep 9th, '20, 04:28

5 apples tall wrote: May 11th, '15, 21:30 The subs are out for anyone interested, i waited years !
Can you please tell me where to find the subtitles?

User avatar
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 7590
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 85 times
Contact:
Sweden

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 9th, '20, 05:15

Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 04:28 Can you please tell me where to find the subtitles?
See the Subtitles Index. Link to it found at the top-right corner of every page.
Image

Thefirebeast
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 27th, '18, 17:11
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by Thefirebeast » Sep 9th, '20, 06:05

Keiko1981 wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 05:15
Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 04:28 Can you please tell me where to find the subtitles?
See the Subtitles Index. Link to it found at the top-right corner of every page.
Image
Thank you, i was able to find the first season and the special on here but did not see the subtitles for the 3rd one (Ninkyo Helper-Beautiful World 2012). Its possible i somehow passed over it while looking but i searched a couple times. I ended up finding it on another website, am i allowed to post the link so others can find it?

User avatar
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 7590
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 85 times
Contact:
Sweden

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 9th, '20, 06:23

Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 06:05 Thank you, i was able to find the first season and the special on here but did not see the subtitles for the 3rd one (Ninkyo Helper-Beautiful World 2012). Its possible i somehow passed over it while looking but i searched a couple times. I ended up finding it on another website, am i allowed to post the link so others can find it?
Depends. Not if it contains links where dramas can be downloaded or streamed. Please, read the rules

You might also want to take a look at the Jdrama Fansub Maps

Code: Select all

https://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fansub_Map

rennamoetzz
Posts: 3
Joined: May 22nd, '12, 11:39

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by rennamoetzz » Sep 22nd, '20, 15:34

Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 06:05
Keiko1981 wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 05:15
Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 04:28 Can you please tell me where to find the subtitles?
See the Subtitles Index. Link to it found at the top-right corner of every page.
Image
Thank you, i was able to find the first season and the special on here but did not see the subtitles for the 3rd one (Ninkyo Helper-Beautiful World 2012). Its possible i somehow passed over it while looking but i searched a couple times. I ended up finding it on another website, am i allowed to post the link so others can find it?
I don't think they have subtitle for Ninkyo Helper the movie here. I have been looking for the subtitle since forever :cry:
Would you like to share subtitle with me and everyone else who might be looking? :notworthy:

LButterfly
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 13th, '19, 23:46
Has thanked: 2 times

Re:

Post by LButterfly » Jan 11th, '22, 23:05

Issy wrote: Oct 5th, '09, 16:01 all thanks to sakaban ljfor uploading the OST. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

been listening to All my Soul non-stop since morning. :thumright:
Would it be possible for you to re-upload the Ninkyo Helper OST files if you still have them? Unfortunately, that link is dead, and I am desperately searching for the OST but I can't find it anywhere :-(

LButterfly
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 13th, '19, 23:46
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by LButterfly » Jan 12th, '22, 14:04

rennamoetzz wrote: Sep 22nd, '20, 15:34
Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 06:05
Keiko1981 wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 05:15
See the Subtitles Index. Link to it found at the top-right corner of every page.
Image
Thank you, i was able to find the first season and the special on here but did not see the subtitles for the 3rd one (Ninkyo Helper-Beautiful World 2012). Its possible i somehow passed over it while looking but i searched a couple times. I ended up finding it on another website, am i allowed to post the link so others can find it?
I don't think they have subtitle for Ninkyo Helper the movie here. I have been looking for the subtitle since forever :cry:
Would you like to share subtitle with me and everyone else who might be looking? :notworthy:
Hey were you able to find the subs for the Ninkyo Helper Movie? If not, I happened to find them and I can share them with you if you'd like. I didn't post them publicly because they're from a different site and I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to...

User avatar
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 7590
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 11:27
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 85 times
Contact:
Sweden

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 12th, '22, 15:31

LButterfly wrote: I Hey were you able to find the subs for the Ninkyo Helper Movie? If not, I happened to find them and I can share them with you if you'd like. I didn't post them publicly because they're from a different site and I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to...
Please do not share subtitles for cinematic movies openly in the forum, thank you. If you want to share them with someone, send a PM directly to the person.

Forum Rules

kuwanya
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 8th, '22, 19:59

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by kuwanya » Apr 28th, '22, 08:08

LButterfly wrote: Jan 12th, '22, 14:04
rennamoetzz wrote: Sep 22nd, '20, 15:34
Thefirebeast wrote: Sep 9th, '20, 06:05

Thank you, i was able to find the first season and the special on here but did not see the subtitles for the 3rd one (Ninkyo Helper-Beautiful World 2012). Its possible i somehow passed over it while looking but i searched a couple times. I ended up finding it on another website, am i allowed to post the link so others can find it?
I don't think they have subtitle for Ninkyo Helper the movie here. I have been looking for the subtitle since forever :cry:
Would you like to share subtitle with me and everyone else who might be looking? :notworthy:
Hey were you able to find the subs for the Ninkyo Helper Movie? If not, I happened to find them and I can share them with you if you'd like. I didn't post them publicly because they're from a different site and I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to...
Do you happen to still have the subs? I would appreciate it if you could send me a PM.

LButterfly
Posts: 12
Joined: Nov 13th, '19, 23:46
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [Discussion] Ninkyo Helper (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi)

Post by LButterfly » May 1st, '22, 00:07

kuwanya wrote: Apr 28th, '22, 08:08
LButterfly wrote: Jan 12th, '22, 14:04
rennamoetzz wrote: Sep 22nd, '20, 15:34

I don't think they have subtitle for Ninkyo Helper the movie here. I have been looking for the subtitle since forever :cry:
Would you like to share subtitle with me and everyone else who might be looking? :notworthy:
Hey were you able to find the subs for the Ninkyo Helper Movie? If not, I happened to find them and I can share them with you if you'd like. I didn't post them publicly because they're from a different site and I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to...
Do you happen to still have the subs? I would appreciate it if you could send me a PM.
I just sent you a PM! Enjoy the subs!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests