Full House [Eng Subs] (Complete)

You can find/upload subtitle files for tv drama series here.
Please use the Fansubbing forum to discuss subtitles.
teknikal

Full House [Eng Subs] (Complete)

Postby teknikal » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:43 pm

babyguh

Postby babyguh » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:56 pm

so the subs posted here are final? are they going to b revised after its posted...cuz i kno that subs 1 was revised and 2 was revised too...cuz i already burned it to disc...have no room so i had to burn......so are they goin to b revised......i hope not...since i missed the 2 final one....well i havnt burn 3-7 yet...but if its not going to b revised i need to burnn........okie so should i burn 3-7?

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:27 pm

babyguh wrote:so the subs posted here are final? are they going to b revised after its posted...cuz i kno that subs 1 was revised and 2 was revised too...cuz i already burned it to disc...have no room so i had to burn......so are they goin to b revised......i hope not...since i missed the 2 final one....well i havnt burn 3-7 yet...but if its not going to b revised i need to burnn........okie so should i burn 3-7?

actually innerouter2000 and i are fixing up the subs for episodes 2 and up.
some things were mistranslated, and mistimed. :O so we are adding in missing subtitles, correcting grammar, re-translating some misc lines, and re-timing.

but its up to you if you want to burn with the existing subs.
Follow SARS-Fansubs on Twitter now!
Get up-to-date info on dramas and fansubbing!

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:40 pm

amrayu wrote:actually innerouter2000 and i are fixing up the subs for episodes 2 and up. some things were mistranslated, and mistimed. :O so we are adding in missing subtitles, correcting grammar, re-translating some misc lines, and re-timing.

You guys are? Hmm. I'll admit some lines (2 or 3 per) are mistranslated in the episodes and I've taken some liberties, but overall I think the grammar is fine as it is and timing is good as it is, especially for episodes 4 and up. Also, I believe kbmd translations and chinese subs (i imagine) have their own flaws too, as do most any subs.

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:59 pm

zdoon wrote:
amrayu wrote:actually innerouter2000 and i are fixing up the subs for episodes 2 and up. some things were mistranslated, and mistimed. :O so we are adding in missing subtitles, correcting grammar, re-translating some misc lines, and re-timing.

You guys are? Hmm. I'll admit some lines (2 or 3 per) are mistranslated in the episodes and I've taken some liberties, but overall I think the grammar is fine as it is and timing is good as it is, especially for episodes 4 and up. Also, I believe kbmd translations and chinese subs (i imagine) have their own flaws too, as do most any subs.

Yes, innerouter2000 and i have been correcting, re-timing episodes 2 and 3 so far. At the speed you are releasing, i'm pretty sure someone needs to re-check them for consistency. We have the KBFD version and chinese subbed version to compare to, but I also have a close native korean speaker as a roommate that has been helping out. Don't take offense, innerouter2000 and i are quality freaks. :)

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:13 am

Translations for a few lines (for instance, whereever reporters are talking at length) would be welcome but I don't see how timing and grammar should be changed. It's a stylistic thing, unless you're referring to typos in which I leave out an "s" where a word should be pluralized or something else. If you guys are merely overlaying kfmd translations and timings over the subs I put out, then you should do that from scratch. That's the way I feel about it since I'm actually now putting in an effort to produce quality subs.

amrayu
Administrator
Administrator

Postby amrayu » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:24 am

These are quotes from you.
zdoon wrote:Some dialogue will be missing or inaccurate.

zdoon wrote:Yes, anyone is free to correct and add onto what I've started, that's the whole idea!

if you don't want us to correct the subs. then i will not touch them. but one of the MAIN advantages that people like soft subs, is that people can correct/fix them.
if i knew that you didn't want anyone to mess with the subs, i wouldn't have put myself out there to fix them then. :cry:
i'm not gonna waste my time, if my help is not needed.

Leyburn

Postby Leyburn » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:50 am

so the subs from 2-7 were made by zdoon from scratch? i actually thought that they were the subs from kmfd...even if im not korean, i think the subs are much better than the other versions, no more of those "ji eun says _____", anyways thanks for subbing this great series zdoon, we appreciate your effort :D

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:24 am

amrayu,

Those quotes were referring to episode 2 or 3. But I'm giving you (and others) the heads-up now. I think extra work on Full House subs, particularly on eps 4 + would be redundant - especially where it relates to timing and grammar. Besides, I'm getting better as I do more episodes. Not to say that my subs are free from errors. They're not perfect but they are more than acceptable and just as much as the subs done by others on this board are acceptable. I don't believe my subs need a timing or grammar make-over, though some re-translations wouldn't be bad for about 2 - 4 out of 600 inserts of dialogue for each episode. Otherwise, diction, punctuation, phrasing, even timing, and all that is a matter of style. If you guys are changing that then you may as well do your own subs. There's no point in altering what I've given and I get the sense that you guys are merely replicating KBMD subs without a regard to Korean dialogue. Anyway, that's my feeling. I hope it doesn't seem imperative or anything. :unsure:

Leyburn wrote:so the subs from 2-7 were made by zdoon from scratch? i actually thought that they were the subs from kmfd...even if im not korean, i think the subs are much better than the other versions, no more of those "ji eun says _____", anyways thanks for subbing this great series zdoon, we appreciate your effort :D

Thanks and you're welcome!

yllynn

Postby yllynn » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:15 pm

anyway zdoon, no matter how many or few mistakes there are with the subtitles...it's still great of u to sub full house! thanks a lot!!

kosai81

Postby kosai81 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:26 am

zdon is the best. Thank you for giving us subtitle for fullhouse. 6 more episode to go

fbi888

Postby fbi888 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:35 pm

Although there might be some mistakes, overall, I don't think they take away the essence of the dialogue. Translation to english is very arbitrary. Thanks zdon for the great job you've down. Because of your translation, I as well as many others are able to enjoy this great series.

jK

discotea30

Having trouble getting subs to appear

Postby discotea30 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:21 pm

Maybe i'm doing something wrong. But hopefully somebody here can help me.

I've downloaded a few episodes of Full house and have the sub file the SRT file and i can't seem to get media player to display the subs. Is there a codec that i need to display subs in the srt format.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using media player 9 on win2k.

thanks
Davin

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:23 am

You have to have .srt files and .avi files titled the same. MAKE SURE, please. You may think the .srts that you've downloaded are titled the same but in fact they are not. For some reason a [1] or [2] is appended to the file when I upload it to d-addicts, so it changes. In fact, this was the reason why I zipped .srts for ep 8. I thought doing so would extinguish the problem people were having but, of course, it didn't work out too well since soon enough people were asking about .rar's. :unsure:

Anyway, watching .avi's with Media Player 7 and up is like watching a movie at a theater through a tank or a football helmet. I'm not sure why people do it. There are much better and userfriendly video players out there. bsplayer is a great instance of such, and with it you won't need vobsub or to make sure .srt's are in the same directory or titled the same, as you can manually browse for and select subs. Definitely recommended! :)

discotea30

thanks Zdoon

Postby discotea30 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:41 am

Thank you Zdoon. I read more of the forums and figured it out myself.

Thank you for providing subs for each episode its really great.

I have the last 4 episodes on Tape but i just need to convert it to an AVI but not sure how to. Its the TV version from LA. Are we allowed to post these or are these against some gentlemans aggrement with the tv studios.

Thanks for all the help.

lostboygq

Problem

Postby lostboygq » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:48 am

Hi, I'm having some problem with Episode 11.

The first line of text in the sub files start at 27 sec, but in the video file,
the first line of text is at 5 sec...(ICEDRAMA version using Lyon subs)

Anyone having the same prob?

innerouter2000
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby innerouter2000 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:06 am

ep 11 of lyon rip is from kbs sky, instead og kbs2...it might be diff...

Loopy

Postby Loopy » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:55 am

All the subs for the iCEDRAMA rips from eps 1 to 16 in one rar file.
Ediled lines that were too long (I'm using very large fonts).
Thanks posole for synching for the iCEDRAMA.

All the thanks and credit goes to zdoon for a magnificent and great work.
Attachments
Full House iCEDRAMA 01-16 subs.rar
(222.67 KiB) Downloaded 42887 times

huh!

Postby huh! » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:00 am

:D Thanks posole :D :wub:

Forever-M

Postby Forever-M » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:06 am

thanks
it reallie helps out with all the info from others

EZKiel
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby EZKiel » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:07 pm

are the subs posted on the first page final? there was one episode where someone was speaking chinese during young-jae's movie premiere and the subs during that time were just "...." until the end of that guy's speech. was that fixed?

I almost forgot. did amrayu (I hope he/she reads this) redo the subs? I'm a bit of a quality freak and I made some corrections...just punctuations, etc. but nothing drastic... to the subs but I can't translate a couple of missing lines because I can't understand Korean. will it be possible to post it here or just send it? no offense to anyone, I hope. thanks.

Cinemade

Postby Cinemade » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:04 am

EZKiel wrote:are the subs posted on the first page final? there was one episode where someone was speaking chinese during young-jae's movie premiere and the subs during that time were just "...." until the end of that guy's speech. was that fixed?

I almost forgot. did amrayu (I hope he/she reads this) redo the subs? I'm a bit of a quality freak and I made some corrections...just punctuations, etc. but nothing drastic... to the subs but I can't translate a couple of missing lines because I can't understand Korean. will it be possible to post it here or just send it? no offense to anyone, I hope. thanks.

I'm wondering the same, or if maybe some lines were lost from syncing to the icedrama version? I've watched up to ep7 of icedrama version using the subtitles from the rar'd version here.

Some "minor" dialog seems to be omitted (such as little chatter during montages or when all they do is call a characters name) but I'm wondering if this was intended?

As for the chinese, the translator probably doesn't know chinese and that is probably why at the movie premiere scene there were no subtitles.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:43 am

I'm not sure what you mean by "chatter in the montage" but I definitely didn't sub every word they'd say - especially wherever they were calling each other's names or saying repetive phrases like "What?" That was deliberate. (And doesn't that have the effect of forcing you to learn Korean words? :lol ) Keep in mind I made and released the subs in an incredibly short period of time. You'll also notice that the last episode kind of sparses out with the subs. That was deliberate too. (Kind of symbolic of a viewer's parting from the show and the show's coming to an end, I thought. Or maybe I was just getting lazy? :lol )

Anyway, believe it or not, even before I found out about gt2 I was uncomfortable about anyone fixing up these subs because (one reason) if a bootlegger wants ultimate quality she can do that herself. I was also aware of the fact that DVD's were on the horizon. It doesn't make sense to work any further on these subs. And I'd appreciate leaving them as they are. Though you guys are free to do what you want for your own personal use. Just don't post anything up here!

I can count 6-12 little errors on each .srt, btw. It's annoying. My brain was not quite sharp enough to catch them. Also, there are some dialogue that I left blank simply because I couldn't translate them. Finally, yes, the Mandarin (?) dialogue was not translated because I don't know the language. :unsure:

Cinemade

Postby Cinemade » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:02 pm

Thanks for the clarification. What I meant by "chatter during montages" was like for example the bicycle teaching scene. Basically its when the director wants to show a passage of time by having music playing in the background and having relatively rapid successsions of scenes without "real" dialog.

Thanks alot for your work. What is "gt2" by the way?

EZKiel
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby EZKiel » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:23 pm

thanks for the clarification zdoon and great work. didn't mind the missing lines because they were understandable. for the Mandarin part, I didn't understand all of it but it's just basically greeting and thanking everyone for coming to the movie premiere. you can say SOP. in short....my mandarin still sucks. :-(

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby iceberri » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:57 pm

Cinemade wrote:Thanks alot for your work. What is "gt2" by the way?

Gingertoys2 is a person on ebay who sells stuff on d-addicts, jtv, and jem as the real dvds for a profit. There's an extensive thread about people like gingertoys selling fansubs here.

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:38 am

here is a resynched subtitle file for the MP3-version of Full.House.E04.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi. Thanks to apples for pointing the issue out. Why didn't I noticed earlier? Maybe SHG distracted me too much. :lol
Attachments
Full.House.E04.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.srt
resynched by 1100ms for the MP3-version
(35.87 KiB) Downloaded 10898 times
..:: ( Clubbox | Wiki | FAQ | IRC ) ::..

kleo

Postby kleo » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:26 pm

thansk for sharing

joselle

Postby joselle » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:54 pm

can somebody help me view subs,i tried vosub and bsplayer but it doesn't seem to work,i already watched but i never understand please helpme ,thanks in advance

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:42 pm

joselle wrote:can somebody help me view subs,i tried vosub and bsplayer but it doesn't seem to work,i already watched but i never understand please helpme ,thanks in advance

have you checked if the avi and the subtitle file are in the same folder and have exactly the same filename? For example: Full.House.E01.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi and Full.House.E01.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.srt :blink

I LoVe MiCky YoOCHuN

hey

Postby I LoVe MiCky YoOCHuN » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:24 pm

thank you so so much for the subs
i <333 KPOP, k-dramas/movies etc......

chantae13

Need Summary Guide

Postby chantae13 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:57 pm

I was wondering could someone give me the summary guide for epi. 12-16? If summary guides are needed for the first 11 episodes, I could post them. Thanks :D

*- Foxy-Lotus -*

Postby *- Foxy-Lotus -* » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:31 am

Oh woooooooooooww....I search 4 a loong time....now I finally found it^^

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :-) :-) :-)

tina

Postby tina » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:00 am

Hi everyone..I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not, but I am new here and so overwhelmed with all the info everyone is offering here.. :D I have read and reread alot of these pages here and in the support posts and still need assistance so I hope someone can help me..

I am in the process of downloading Full House the 700 MB version ( thanks so much) ..I have also downloaded the subtitles which had all 16 episodes in it...

I have saved both the episode and its subtitle file exactly the same..I am testing some of the completed downloaded episodes now and I do see the subtitles however, there's double??? I originally used WMP 10. There were subtitles on the bottom of the page, where they normally are, and then in the bottom left hand corner, the exact same subtitles were there, only smaller.

Then I tried the BSPlayer as other have suggested here thinking it may help with this problem, however, instead of the 2nd set of subs in the bottom left hand corner, the 2nd set of subs layed right over the 1st ones...

So can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance.....

gellie_bean

Postby gellie_bean » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:55 am

:lol Thanks for the subs to this series! I'd never be able to watch it without them :D

smile

ep1 sub

Postby smile » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:43 pm

how come the subtitle for ep1 doesnt work???

Daijoubuu

Postby Daijoubuu » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:31 am

Rename the subtitle so it match the movie:
Example.avi
Example.srt

tokyo shounen

Postby tokyo shounen » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:26 am

Can someone upload episode 1 sub

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby zdoon » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:29 am

tokyo shounen wrote:Can someone upload episode 1 sub

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=535

The link on the first page goes to ahq.com or something, and it's dead. Mods should change the link to the above. Credits to teknikal for the .srt. :)
Must-watch drama: Sharp 1 & 2 and Buhwal

tokyo shounen

Postby tokyo shounen » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:43 pm

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MoerkJ » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:41 pm

zdoon wrote:
tokyo shounen wrote:Can someone upload episode 1 sub

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=535

The link on the first page goes to ahq.com or something, and it's dead. Mods should change the link to the above. Credits to teknikal for the .srt. :)

hmm, i added the link several months ago (on Oct 23, 2004) ... :scratch:
look under the edit by moderator: line, mkay.

sugarorspice

Postby sugarorspice » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:14 am

Thanks for posting the English subtitles, I am enjoying this series very much! :-)

madyjune

Postby madyjune » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:58 am

I've just checked back the subtitle for episode 1 and some of the errors had been fixed now. Thanks.
Aja! Aja! Fighting!
credit to me

fashionista

thank you so much

Postby fashionista » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:38 am

thank you so much for the subtitles..i was able to watch the episodes and with that im really thankful...i LOVE this series!!!:)

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:50 am

So, did anyone get the DVDs with english subtitles off of yesasia?
I read somewhere in a thread here that the subtitles were bad. Can anyone comment on that? I would like to know how "bad" they are if I'm going to buy it.

Thank you.
ericf

Daijoubuu

Postby Daijoubuu » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:12 pm

I checked on YesAsia and the DVD they sold are from Bitwin (korean compagny), so it's highly possible that the subs are in engrish

kdrama translated by YesAsia themselve should be excellent

ericf
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby ericf » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:53 pm

Most movies on DVD from Korea have great english subtitles. But the Bitwin subs are bad, then? I'm not sure I have any DVDs from them but I know Spectrum had some Truly bad engrish on Il Mare.

ericf

rmc

full house subs

Postby rmc » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:27 am

hi... i was able to dl 100MB files (eps 11-16) of full house from a clubbox.. however, both the lyon subs and the icedrama srts are not in sync with the files. does anybody know how to adjust it? Im using DivXSubtitle Player

eleizen

Postby eleizen » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:57 am

thank you for the subtitles...
\"Love comes unexpectedly from the unexpected person to the unexpected moment..you''''ll just wake up one day that you have already fallen in love with that unexpected person\"
:wub:

pete12chu

Postby pete12chu » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:26 am

thank you 4 da subs!!! :D

yuuki

Re: full house subs

Postby yuuki » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:46 pm

rmc wrote:hi... i was able to dl 100MB files (eps 11-16) of full house from a clubbox.. however, both the lyon subs and the icedrama srts are not in sync with the files. does anybody know how to adjust it? Im using DivXSubtitle Player

id like to ask this aswell
the 130-ish mb ones are a bit faster so the subs are a bit slower
someone please help? :-)

darkrazor

subs

Postby darkrazor » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:22 am

which is the latest subs? the individual ones? or the one in the archive?
.:[silkenhut]:.
My Anime List
[My Blog] - screencaps, OSTS, collecting pictures of babes! lol

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:49 am

honeycomb1031 wrote:URGH somebody pls pls help me
I've downloaded the subtitles for episode one, followed all the instructions(matched file name, put it in the same directory thingy) yet still it doesn't work.I've already installed the vobsub, but what I don't get is which .exe file do you double click? There doesn't even seem to be one (exe file) in the vobsub folder or anything!!! PLS SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!

Hi, sorry I don't get it. When you download something, you'll see the .exe file first. Then when you double click on it to install, you'll have a folder. If you have a Vobsub folder, I think that you must have installed it already.
I think you should download from another site and see if it works.

For those who want to resync the subs

Download Subtitle workshop to resync it yourself. Put the video and sub file in the same folder. Make sure they have the same name. Load sub in subtitle workshop, write down the time for first and last spoken line. Then press Ctrl-B, enter the time. then click adjust. It should work.

escents

Postby escents » Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:38 am

there is something wrong with esp 11 Full.House.E11.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA subs....can someone please tell me what's the problem is? it doesn't seem to match the voice at all. the name is the same and it still doesn't work.
私は Gackt, Shinhwa, および Ayumi Hamasaki を愛する。

*- Foxy-Lotus -*

Postby *- Foxy-Lotus -* » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:25 am

woooowiiiiiiiiiiiii
thaaaanks 4 amillion^^ :-) :-) :-) :-)

xillentz

Postby xillentz » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:27 am

anyways, before i start downloading:

is the quality in the 350mb version and 700mb version really different? i want to watch and at the same time not use too many cds lol.

zoroaster

Postby zoroaster » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:08 pm

Sorry, but quick question, are the subs on the first page all the up-to-date ones, or are they spread throughout the thread? Thanks very much...

theGreat0ne

Postby theGreat0ne » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:38 am

thanx for the subs... was looking at the other thread.....

bachang16

Postby bachang16 » Fri May 13, 2005 4:01 am

can somebody fix the subtitle for eps. 13?...they have small and big font together at the same time....thank you so much.....

kiki

Postby kiki » Mon May 30, 2005 12:24 am

Hm, just a few questions.

I've read the thread in the first few pages about revising the subs, and I'm wondering if anyone is going to do that. I'm not complaining or anything. I really do appreciate the effort zdoon put in to sub it. But since I'm a quality freak and full house is my favorite drama, I just want to know if the subs will be revised since I know that there are many mistakes because the subs were done in a very fast manner--there were many parts with missing subs. It's still great nevertheless and the main ideas are out there so yeah no offense to the subber..at all.

aznbinh

Postby aznbinh » Mon May 30, 2005 5:26 am

can anyone show me how to watch fullhouse .why i cannot watch it eventhough i did download. it say realplayer need to down load some soft ware

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby mangosteen » Mon May 30, 2005 5:51 am

aznbinh wrote:can anyone show me how to watch fullhouse .why i cannot watch it eventhough i did download. it say realplayer need to down load some soft ware

Again, read Sticky thread under Subtitle section before asking.

son_yejin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby son_yejin » Mon May 30, 2005 6:08 am

kiki wrote:Hm, just a few questions.

I've read the thread in the first few pages about revising the subs, and I'm wondering if anyone is going to do that. I'm not complaining or anything. I really do appreciate the effort zdoon put in to sub it. But since I'm a quality freak and full house is my favorite drama, I just want to know if the subs will be revised since I know that there are many mistakes because the subs were done in a very fast manner--there were many parts with missing subs. It's still great nevertheless and the main ideas are out there so yeah no offense to the subber..at all.

Why not try revising the subs urself? Just download Subtitle workshop and edit what you have to. I noticed quite a few errors myself.. But i wont have the time to correct them...and i don't think we should trouble the nice people here further!

Handoi4789

Postby Handoi4789 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:51 am

Hi! When I done download the first espoode of full house..I couldn't watch in my Divx player or my media player classis :-( . It there a way anyone can help me?

Daijoubuu

Postby Daijoubuu » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:27 am

I downloaded the canto/mand dub DVDR, I could fill in the missing subtitles (btw, thier english translation isn't the greatest) :D

Edit: Here, ripped them off the DVD and spell checked (Ep 1 and 2)
Gotta get back my dvd so I can check for missing subs :)
Attachments
Full House 1-2 DVD.zip
ENG SRT from a kor/canto/mand DVDR
(36.09 KiB) Downloaded 435 times

Handoi4789

Postby Handoi4789 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:13 am

Hi!
I did try the top link you give but when I open from DivX it doesnt work. It said that this file is not an AVI or MPEG-4 fike. It there anyway i can open it to watch?

cetok

Postby cetok » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:53 pm

thanks alot... i really enjoy watching this two people arguing all the way...
even my sis and her frens like it alot

lovelylil819

Postby lovelylil819 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:55 am

Can someone tell me if this is the DVD subtitle ripped?

rochinipark

Postby rochinipark » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:43 am

tis drama is gonna air in m'sia soon on 8tv after oh pil seung bong soon young ends.

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Postby crazylife123 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:57 am

Just watched Bi/Rain's 2005 first live concert. I can't really say anything about his singing because I can't understand it but he seem to have a decent voice. However, he has some nice footwork. I could say he could dance better than most asian artist out there. What really impress me was his acting on stage. He had tears falling from eyes. I dont see that much from other Asian Artists. I don't know if that song really hits him or he was acting. I wonder if he's singing for one of his family member...mother perhap? The concert was enjoyable to watch...wish i could understand it though. I guess I could say that Bi/Rain is like an ' Usher Raymond' to Korean people. He did do some Usher's footwork...not quite as good...but good enough.

As big as Full House success was...do you guys think there'll be a part 2? Doubtful huh? He's going to be on tour a lot. Plus, it's going to be hard to continue the story. Maybe SHG/Bi will have kids? but then again...it'll be a wanna be ' Wonderful Life '.

regal_aeros

Postby regal_aeros » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:18 am

sorry but i have the VCD version.. and these subs don't go with it... it's too fast... can someone help???

ayumi_k1983

Postby ayumi_k1983 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:00 am

thank you :roll

stars

Postby stars » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:25 am

can i know where can i download chinese subtitles for full house (350MB)???

eLaine

Postby eLaine » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:36 am

yeah..me too..i want the chinese subtitles for this drama..PLZ HELP...thanks.

h2lam

Postby h2lam » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:21 am

hi there, I just downloaded the Special interview with the case from Full House. Does anyone have the english subtitle for it? I downloaded this video from Dddcit it's called "Full.House.Special.KOR.2004.SDTVRiP.XViD-iCEDRAMA.avi", please let me know asap. Thanks. I also foudn another video file about some interview also, does anyoen ahve english subtitle for it also ?

Return to “Subtitles”