lovekfilm

Most romantic moments on korean drama

Post by lovekfilm » Apr 4th, '07, 11:12

for me
I thought the most romantic were from love story in harvard
kiss scene on the bathroom and The wedding scene :wub:

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » Apr 4th, '07, 23:24

:scratch: hmmmmm there is a lot of romantic moments for me...i cant choose because they all were sweet on their own but here are some of mines on the top of my head....... down the list of the drama's i've watch

Firebird: the ending when they met up on the beach / island ...they both came on their own... not knowing that the other was going to be there... both came to think of the other and than coincidentally saw each other.... and they finallllllly got back together! :wub: :w00t:

full house: "D" day ....it was sad but touching :cry: ... another part the camping outside the house and he finally confess to her!!! :wub:

wonderful life when the main guy told the other guy that "when you are in love u become a coward but that he is also forgetting one thing and that is u also become braver" and than he rush home and told her he love her!!!!!!! :wub:

my girl: 1) the part where he was debating to let her go when she was coming down on the elevator.... soo sweet!! 2) their first kiss!!!!!! :wub: 3) the ending when she when to look for him and caught up with him in the elevator

alone in love Omo omo!! l thought this drama was great! 1) on the wedding day of her ex and she sang to them!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: !!! it was more sad than romantic but during this part you finally see or they main character's finally realize how much they still love each other but it was tooo LATE!! :cry: 2) and of course when they got together!!! :w00t:

Fantasy couple: 1) the jajamen (i know its wrong) part where he said that they can eat jajamen day after day awwwwwww :cry: :wub: 2) all the parts when one or the other was worry about the other!! :D

Dal Ja spring: OMG!! another great one with many cute romantic moments!!!! :wub: 1) when they both decided to stay in for a whole week together and not talk / ignore their moms :wub: :wub: 2) after they finish trying to convince their mom's but they coudnt suceed so they were outside talking and he took a LONG time saying goodbye and turn back around to kiss her for the second time!! ahhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THIS SCENE :wub: :wub: :wub: 3) when she cleaning her office and he bump into her at her office and he rans after her and told her to stay!! :cry: :wub:

lovers: WAYYYYY TOOO MANY SWEET AND ROMANTIC MOMENTS!!!! top of my head 1) when they were on the top of the roof...and they were trying to say good bye and he was like can we just pretend.... can we not lied right now...and they held hands sniff sniff :cry: 3) when they finally got together...and they went to the snow and he said that he finally found the hand for her ...the whole glove thing :wub: 4) when they met up on the beach at the end!!!!

taste sweet love 1) the skating rink when they went on their date

smile again : 1) the moments whenever they were together...always fighting but you know they still love each other ...there's more but i cant seem to remember them...

MNIKSS 1) when she went to the moutain and he follow her and she thought she was imagining him and he told her why did she go without him!! 2) when she quit and he would go to the kitchen thinking / missing her and he would look in her notebook and find cute things she wrote! about the yeast!! and bread! :wub:

.....thats all i can think of for now!

lovekfilm

Post by lovekfilm » Apr 5th, '07, 05:12

Ms483836 wrote: wonderful life when the main guy told the other guy that "when you are in love u become a coward but that he is also forgetting one thing and that is u also become braver" and than he rush home and told her he love her!!!!!!! :wub:

I love this scene too . and I think wonderful life is a very cute drama.

dingdangdong

Post by dingdangdong » Apr 5th, '07, 08:07

the most recent series I have seen was Lovers :) Yah, I agree that there were many romantic moments. Ep 10: When Kang Jae said that it was his last night as a gangster, being a bad guy, he just can't resist hugging Mi Joo. Ep 15 : Xmas eve when Mi Joo said that he would regret asking her what her wish was, and KJ replied that he already did, and kissed her. Also, the car-racing scene where KJ finally acknowledged MJ as his gf in front of his racing buddies :) Ep 16 or 17 ( I forgot ) where he said he'd never sang b4 coz he's never happy, but then he softly sang a song for her at the beach. Sigh... I love the writers of "Lovers".... They couldn't have picked a better pair of actor/actress for this series.

Ms483836

Post by Ms483836 » Apr 6th, '07, 02:03

dingdangdong wrote:the most recent series I have seen was Lovers :) Yah, I agree that there were many romantic moments. Ep 10: When Kang Jae said that it was his last night as a gangster, being a bad guy, he just can't resist hugging Mi Joo. Ep 15 : Xmas eve when Mi Joo said that he would regret asking her what her wish was, and KJ replied that he already did, and kissed her. Also, the car-racing scene where KJ finally acknowledged MJ as his gf in front of his racing buddies :) Ep 16 or 17 ( I forgot ) where he said he'd never sang b4 coz he's never happy, but then he softly sang a song for her at the beach. Sigh... I love the writers of "Lovers".... They couldn't have picked a better pair of actor/actress for this series.

omo omo omo!!! YES i forgot ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL those scene!! yes those were soooooooo heart warming!!! i love those scenes too!! yes lovers is an all time favorite!!!

Norlia

Post by Norlia » Apr 6th, '07, 05:37

A lot of scene in Queen of The Game drama are romantic especially when Jo Jin Moo are the hero!!!

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Apr 6th, '07, 11:29

Dal Ja's Spring! Whenever Tae Bong hugs Dal Ja... OMGGGGG! XD :wub:

kezsh

Post by kezsh » Apr 8th, '07, 12:32

my girl- (Episode 13) - the kiss part, the last e;elevator scene
goong- when chaekyung fell due to her fever and shingoon came to the rescue., also the episode 16.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 8th, '07, 13:11

fuLL house- the ice skating scene in Magic Land and when Young Jae gave baskets [ i mean many] to Ji Eun

Kim Sam Soon- when they kissed in the cafe, after SamShik pLayed for her... that is the one of the most awesome kiss ive seen!!! another is when he confessed to her in the men's bathroom! haha!

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Apr 11th, '07, 12:18

Ms483836 wrote: my girl: 1) the part where he was debating to let her go when she was coming down on the elevator.... soo sweet!! 2) their first kiss!!!!!! :wub: 3) the ending when she when to look for him and caught up with him in the elevator

Dal Ja spring: OMG!! another great one with many cute romantic moments!!!! :wub: 1) when they both decided to stay in for a whole week together and not talk / ignore their moms :wub: :wub: 2) after they finish trying to convince their mom's but they coudnt suceed so they were outside talking and he took a LONG time saying goodbye and turn back around to kiss her for the second time!! ahhhhhhhhhh I LOVE THIS SCENE :wub: :wub: :wub: 3) when she cleaning her office and he bump into her at her office and he rans after her and told her to stay!! :cry: :wub:
ill just add.. :mrgreen:
for my girl.
the supposed to be date of lee da hae with lee jun ki but ended up with lee dong wook is sweet..this is the time when lee da hae makes many jokes which are very hilarious..i love the scene when lee dong wook counted from 1-5 and when he opened his eyes, he saw lee da hae..awww! :wub:
when lee dong wook asked lee da hae to stay with him forever as his sister/cousin but was holding the lie coin
also when lee da hae was about to go upstairs to be presented as the lost grand daughter and then lee dong wook pulled her back..and they hUGged!!! when they confessed their feelings to each other inside the car..when they decided to go anywhere together..when they walked under the snow hand in hand and of course the first kiss! when lee dong wook called lee da hae on the phone and said i miss you..the kiss on elevator!! omg! there are so many..awww. :wub: :wub: :wub:

for dal ja's
everytime lee min ki hugs chae rim
when leemin ki first kissed chae rim
when chae rim said she misses lee min ki
when lee min ki asked chae rim to be her lover for the next month
when lee min ki asked chae rim to kiss him as a gift for his birthday
the kissing scene on lee min ki's birthday..from the forehead to the lips..aww :wub:
when lee min ki kissed chae rim twice after saying goodbye to chae rim (after chae rim's mom found out that they were living together)
when lee min ki chased chae rim after cleaning up to prepare for her departure and kissed her..
the ending!!
haha

i especially love this two dramas.truly worth watching!

NURbahagia

Post by NURbahagia » Apr 14th, '07, 16:44

swit_thng wrote:
Ms483836 wrote: my girl: 1) the part where he was debating to let her go when she was coming down on the elevator.... soo sweet!! 2) their first kiss!!!!!! :wub: 3) the ending when she when to look for him and caught up with him in the elevator

i truly really agree with u! both drama are so so sweet n romantic!
for my girl.
the supposed to be date of lee da hae with lee jun ki but ended up with lee dong wook is sweet..this is the time when lee da hae makes many jokes which are very hilarious..i love the scene when lee dong wook counted from 1-5 and when he opened his eyes, he saw lee da hae..awww! :wub:
when lee dong wook asked lee da hae to stay with him forever as his sister/cousin but was holding the lie coin
also when lee da hae was about to go upstairs to be presented as the lost grand daughter and then lee dong wook pulled her back..and they hUGged!!! when they confessed their feelings to each other inside the car..when they decided to go anywhere together..when they walked under the snow hand in hand and of course the first kiss! when lee dong wook called lee da hae on the phone and said i miss you..the kiss on elevator!! omg! there are so many..awww. :wub: :wub: :wub:

for dal ja's
the kissing scene on lee min ki's birthday..from the forehead to the lips..aww :wub:
when lee min ki kissed chae rim twice after saying goodbye to chae rim (after chae rim's mom found out that they were living together)
when lee min ki chased chae rim after cleaning up to prepare for her departure and kissed her..
the ending!!
haha

snowstrutt

Post by snowstrutt » Apr 24th, '07, 07:55

Spring waltz - when Jae Ha holds Eun Young's hands... and when he kisses her by the lake.

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Jun 12th, '07, 05:58

swit_thng wrote:

for my girl.

for dal ja's
the ending!!
haha

ill add something to my list. i wil just repost my post from the other thread. haha.

from witch amusement..when moo-ryong took yoo hee on a date..while eating the dessert, yoo hee found a ring..not a genuine ring..but still its sweet!! then moo ryong wears it to yoo hee. the movie scene!! yoo hee was eating popcorn and found some notes that read "hows the date going on and i love you" then moo ryong whispered something to yoo hee that made her somewhat uncomfortable so she turned to moo ryong and they accidentally kissed!! another one is when yoo hee baked a cake for moo ryong and gave it to him in a romantic place..a bridge, i think..the scene was lovely!! this scene also happened in choon hyang..haha.

from que sera sera..the kissing scene in elevator..haha. its so cute..and when eric confessed that he loves the girl..they kissed in the rain!! and their date after that..hehe Wub Wub Wub

Contessa

Post by Contessa » Jun 15th, '07, 14:45

Ms483836 wrote: MNIKSS 1) when she went to the moutain and he follow her and she thought she was imagining him and he told her why did she go without him!! 2) when she quit and he would go to the kitchen thinking / missing her and he would look in her notebook and find cute things she wrote! about the yeast!! and bread! :wub:
OMG. That was just sooo romantic. :wub: I had goosebumps watching that scene. It just melted my heart. :(

Another romantic moment for me was when in MY GIRL, when Yoo Rin bruised herself and Gong Chan treated her wound and told her he would remember that her birthday is when it is snowing. :wub:

Also that part when Yoo Rin was fibbing Gong Chan again and Gong Chan counted till 5, and suddenly, lights went on and he saw Yoo Rin. *sigh*

I could go on all day..... :P