Recommended J-Movies (Ask for suggestions here)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
witica

Post by witica » Aug 26th, '06, 08:45

there's ju-on, ring, one missed call to name a few of the japanese horror movies... if that's what you're looking for.

Olka

Post by Olka » Aug 27th, '06, 20:43

So is there any new information about Death Note?

fuyuke

Post by fuyuke » Sep 4th, '06, 07:29

death note is coming out in spore on 19 oct! YEAH!

animeking77

Post by animeking77 » Sep 24th, '06, 12:35

I really enjoyed Shinobi, A Blue Light (Nino was put on a good performance in this movie)Josee, The Tiger & Fish, and 69

Jovene

JMovies

Post by Jovene » Sep 25th, '06, 10:22

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on Food fight??? :scratch: (Preferably subbed) Was told it was good if you like things like Iron Chef !!!

Hero

Post by Hero » Sep 25th, '06, 21:46

Has anyone seen a film called Kyo no Dekigoto (A day on the planet)?
I just watched Josee, a tiger and a fish the other night and thought it was good,this film is done by the same director and have the same main two actors in it.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Re: JMovies

Post by mizune » Sep 26th, '06, 03:08

Jovene wrote:Does anyone know where I can get my hands on Food fight??? :scratch: (Preferably subbed) Was told it was good if you like things like Iron Chef !!!
you mean the drama? :unsure:
if you do, it's on jem's tracker (although the 6th ep is here on DA)...

hmm_yeh

Post by hmm_yeh » Sep 26th, '06, 03:17

I enjoyed Azumi and Shinobi. They were really good

Jovene

Jmovie

Post by Jovene » Sep 26th, '06, 13:41

Thanks mizune for site will start next month with download...... Since I've joined D-addicts i seem to be using up my limit within 2weeks..... Plan to upgrade !!!

Goong, Last Christmas and Wonderful Life kill my download limit in a week.... :cry:

Oh a few animes on the side :D but still have to wait 5 more days to continue with My Girl !!! :mrgreen:

imaretard

ooh..

Post by imaretard » Oct 8th, '06, 02:42

hmm_yeh wrote:I enjoyed Azumi and Shinobi. They were really good
me too i enjoy azumi and shinobi alot...!!^^
aya ueto is so kawaii..but there is something wrong when she runs... :blink

imaretard

horror

Post by imaretard » Oct 8th, '06, 02:47

i really recommend
one missed call 1,2,3
reincarnation
:lol :lol

hanzyms

Post by hanzyms » Oct 8th, '06, 02:55

anybody knows this movie?

http://www.toho.co.jp/movie-press/robocon_press/

where can get torrent for JMovies?

Likekillua

Post by Likekillua » Oct 10th, '06, 05:26

Has anyone watched Prince of tennis ? I guess it's a great live action but i couldn't find it anywhere >.< Someone plz help me !!!!!

pixelex

Post by pixelex » Oct 12th, '06, 05:49

- Tony Takitani

- Sharkskin Man and Peach Hip Girl

- Casshern

- Aragami

- Kikujiro

- Dreams (Akira Kurosawa)

- Shinobi - Heart Under Blade

Enjoy...

lanems

Post by lanems » Oct 16th, '06, 15:40

I generally like Kiyoshi Kurosawa movies, like Bright Future and Cure... The director of Dare Mo Shiranai (Nobody Knows) has a new movie out now, Hana Yori mo Naho. I have no idea if it's any good or not, it looks like some kind of jidageki. It's showing in Hong Kong now.

Odagiri Joe is in a a few new movies, Yureru is playing still I think... I'm really not a fan of the celebrity-driven films like Azumi nor can I recommend them. I guess older directors like Akira Kurosawa and Yasujiro Ozu are the most popular in the West... But recently horror films have really taken off. If you like some of the horror films definately give Angel Dust a try.

chaos_seal

Post by chaos_seal » Oct 30th, '06, 17:46

anybody here know a film called Masterof Thunder
www.m-thunder.com

marto_uk

Post by marto_uk » Oct 30th, '06, 18:29

My must see top 10 J movies are:

The Ghibli Collection (there are loads of them I know it is cheating, but they are all so good. Visit the Ghibli theme park if you are ever in Tokyo! Like Disneyland, but good !)
Akira
Tetsuo & Tetsuo 2 (cheating again)
Black Rain (based on the book of the same name, NOT that Hollywood crap!)
Bio Zombie
Versus
The Happiness of the Katakuris (pretty much anything by Takashi Miike)
Wild Zero (Featuring Guitar Wolf!)
Battle Royale and Battle Royale 2
The Eye (it brings back funny memories :)

feedmeister

Post by feedmeister » Nov 5th, '06, 00:33

Shimotsuma Monogatari (Kamikaze Girls) was one of the funnier movies I've seen in a while.

Does anyone know anything about Honogurai mizu no soko kara (the original Dark Water).
I'd love to have it for my growing collection of Kuroki Hitomi stuff but every time I look for it, all I find is the US version.

besanioo

Post by besanioo » Nov 10th, '06, 04:15

Any Kore-eda film (After Life, Maburoshi, Nobody Knows) are excellent, at least I think so. Kore-eda is definitely my favorite Japanese director and his films are always interesting but also entertaining.

If you want other interesting movies, but not necessarily ones you'll want to own, I recommend either "Sonatine" (a 1993 movie starring Kitano Takeshi) or "Bounce Ko-Gals" (1997, directed by Harada Masato). They're definitely not easy movies, but interesting nonetheless.

Can anyone recommend any just fun or goofy Japanese movies? Has anyone seen "A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth" or Love Complex? They look really good and I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get them/download them?

Thanks! :D

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 14th, '06, 05:04

Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu is probably the best movie I have ever seen. Great acting by Takeuchi Yuuko and Nakamura Shidou. Great story, unforgetable music, and surprise ending.

I just watched ALWAYS Sanchoume no Yuuhi, and it was great. I'm not usually into movies in 'classic' settings, but I was surprised that I can really relate to it. (even though I'm in early 20's) People don't need money or technology to be happy, just to be with people you love and a dream. I get it now why this film almost sweeped the Japan Academy Award.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Nov 14th, '06, 05:52

8thSin, those are some good choices. I enjoyed Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu and Always Sanchoume no Yuuhi immensely. Both are feel-good movies with very mesmerizing cinematography, even though I do like Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu a bit more because of its surprisng twist at the end.

A Jmovie that left a deep impression on me in recent memory has got to be After Life by Kore-eda. That movie is just so beautiful. It's shot in documentary style so it feels very real and true to life and the actings are marvelous by all the actors (even the amateur ones). The movie is around 2-3 hrs long but I didn't even notice the time once I sat down and watched it for the first time. I was totally absorbed, and when the end credits rolled I felt this strange emotion I only get when I'm extremely moved or touched. However, I guess this movie is not everyone's cup of tea, but it sure fills mine :D. To some, it could be quite a task to endure 3 long hrs watching somebody reminiscing their only memory. But to those who want a more quiet, tranquil and zen-like flavor in their movie watching time, this movie is most definitely one of the best ingredients you can find. Highly recommended!!

I just finished Linda Linda Linda a few weeks ago and I loved it. It's such a charming and endearing little movie with great actings from all of the cast, esp. that Korean actress which I don't know the name of. She's such an oddball among the girls but she's so darn cute :D. Watch it if you're in the mood for something a little uplifting but not overly outrageous.

Ahh, this thread makes me want to rewatch Shall we dansu? again. It's one of my favorites, a heart-warming movie that will be just perfect to watch during the holidays. Shall we dansu? is also one of the few movies that has a high rewatch value I think. Did I say I adore that little movie? Okie, I love Shall we dansu? :D. Watch if it you have a chance to come across. It's way way better than the American remake.

richardli

Post by richardli » Nov 27th, '06, 14:54

Best Japanese movie I ever saw was a basic comedy call Messengers with Naoko Iijima which was about bicycle messengers. Check it out!

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 27th, '06, 23:20

marto_uk wrote:The Happiness of the Katakuris (pretty much anything by Takashi Miike)
LoL that was the first j-movie i ever saw. i saw it way before i was into doramas. LoL that movie is crazy. it's awesome but very random!! :lol :lol

Likekillua

Post by Likekillua » Dec 3rd, '06, 14:17

Does anyone know Check it out, yo ! (spring movie 2006) ? I watched the trailer long time ago and already fallen in love w. this movie :thumright: ......Ichihara Hayato is very cute here :wub: (and the girl who played Tsukushi Makino in HYD ^^ ) but i couldn't find it anywhere =.= Could someone help me ? :( Onegai

T1dUs

Post by T1dUs » Dec 3rd, '06, 15:05

13 Kaidan,
Death Note,
Battle Royale 1&2,
Bayside Shakedown 1&2,
2009 Lost Memories (not sure this is jap or korean movie),
Suicide Club(Jisatsu Circle),
Azumi 1&2,
Versus,
Shinobi,
Ima Ai Ni Yuki Masu,
Sekai no chushin de ai wo sakebu,
Aoi Haru,
Alive,
etc etc etc.... n many more movies.......

kodomo

Kimura Takuya's new film 'Bushia no Ichibun'

Post by kodomo » Dec 13th, '06, 20:28

Anyone seen it? Is there a website where you can d/load it?
:notworthy:

T1dUs

Post by T1dUs » Dec 14th, '06, 02:49

Sorry im not sure whether i can post the websites here anot... anyway u can PM me if u wan some of the websites... :D

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 16th, '06, 06:28

Looking for Asian movies or know of sites? Please feel free to share or search forresources in either of the threads below. (Linking to sites is fine, files are not)
Links of Interest
Asian Movie Torrent Links

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Dec 19th, '06, 18:06

My recommendations:
Nana
Kagen no tsuki
Umi was miteitaM
Omocha

Moriya

Post by Moriya » Dec 22nd, '06, 04:54

popularasian.com

fantasticsuperclub.org

:D

funki3

Post by funki3 » Dec 22nd, '06, 16:07

just finished watching lovely complex..so i'm gonna recommend that. it's so cute

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Dec 24th, '06, 03:42

ima, ai ni yukimasu & battle royale

Scribble

Need a really MINDBLOWING fast paced JMOVIE full of TWISTS!

Post by Scribble » Dec 24th, '06, 16:01

That really shows the perks of Japanese cinema and how superior it is to hollywood!
Something that isn't too slow, and has a lot of unpredictable twists and likeable cast. Thanks in advance.

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 24th, '06, 18:54

From what I've seen so far... "Japanese movies" are rarely synonymous with "fast paced". That plus unpredictable twist is... :roll

The only one I can think of right now is "Battle Royale". It's fast paced for a Japanese film, and well, if you can predict what will happen in that film, you must have a really sick mind.

canon05

Post by canon05 » Dec 24th, '06, 19:30

"G@me"has unpredictable twists and it's fast paced too.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 24th, '06, 21:49

whether or not japanese cinema is superior to hollywood really depends on your taste in films... :scratch:
anyhow, moving to the rec thread where it belongs...

getsuga

Re: RECOMMENDED JMOVIES

Post by getsuga » Dec 27th, '06, 04:23

wachi wrote:I'm becoming a big fan of JMovies myself. I have most so far, I was wondering if there are anything else I left off.
Skip the horror genre, I must have already watched every jhorror out there.

hmm what I have in mind is... The Last Samurai, I know it's not a J-Movie, but it's mostly about Japan

n1cho

Post by n1cho » Dec 27th, '06, 04:42

I usually pick an actor/actress or director and try to use them to find new films. Two recent movies I really enjoyed and added to my collection are:
"Takeshi's" (http://www.office-kitano.co.jp/takeshis/),
"Jam Films" (http://www.dvdactive.com/reviews/dvd/jam-films.html)
and "Vital" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417243/)

I also really like some "B-quality" Japanese movies, they are great to watch before bed or with friends. I recently purchased:
"Black Angel" and "Black Angel 2" which I also believe is called "Kuro No Tenshi"

SAmmie-Chan

Post by SAmmie-Chan » Dec 27th, '06, 13:49

I would recomend NANA if it hasn't been said already. Its based on the Manga also called NANA and thers now an anime airing in japan of the sotry (natural has all three compleat ^^)

Oh and NANA 2 Also came out in cinemas in Japan this month ^^ ~ Though I believe the subbers are waiting for the DVD to come out ~

bravegoof

Post by bravegoof » Dec 28th, '06, 03:33

Battle Royal 1 ( don't watch Battle Royal 2, you are just wasting hour of your life, not worth it, time is youth, do not waste it)

Linda Linda Linda

Mizu Ni Suma Hana ( Romance of the Darkness )

Saikano Live Action ( If you haven't watched ANIME version and also big FAN of Aki Maeda, if not, don't watch the movie because you might not like it, but I liked the movie)

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Dec 28th, '06, 20:44

Azumi was good, if you like the gory action scenes and slight romance. I still need to finish it though...

dr0wningp0oL

Post by dr0wningp0oL » Dec 31st, '06, 00:21

if You want to see a reallY weird/shocking kind of movie then I suggest Visitor Q bY Takashi Miike

espysu

Post by espysu » Dec 31st, '06, 01:13

There have been so many excellent suggestions. :thumleft: Here are some of mine:
I'm a huge Tadanobu Asano fan, so pretty much anything with him, I've loved--Ichi the Killer, Gojoe, Bright Future, Survival Style +5...you get the hint.
I also liked:
Death Trance
Azumi
Alive
Versus
Casshern
The Prince of Tennis
Dead or Alive
The Returner
Neighbor No. 13
Kisarazu Cat's Eye

I can go on and on, but I hope this helps. :D

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 3rd, '07, 01:37

okay i think i'm probably asking in the wrong thread but i don't want to create a thread just to ask this one question

I was watching tv one day and there's a japanese movie playing.it's about a clan with another clan and there's war where practically everyone is killed except one girl. and this girl basically meet this one guy where she heals this guy.for that the girl is spare from being killed.

and then there's like werewolves that choose people and the werewolves belong to a clan where they have like 7 gods and the gods rip out some people organ in a special season. basically this one werewolves guy doesn't actually originates from the clan but was turn into a werewolves by his step-father. and actually this guy comes from the same clan as the girl

well that is the only part i saw before i leave. so does it ring any bell?the movie looks like new....some of the guy name is very hard to pronounce but i remember one of them is called susa?

espysu

Post by espysu » Jan 3rd, '07, 13:12

milleu87 wrote:okay i think i'm probably asking in the wrong thread but i don't want to create a thread just to ask this one question

I was watching tv one day and there's a japanese movie playing.it's about a clan with another clan and there's war where practically everyone is killed except one girl. and this girl basically meet this one guy where she heals this guy.for that the girl is spare from being killed.

and then there's like werewolves that choose people and the werewolves belong to a clan where they have like 7 gods and the gods rip out some people organ in a special season. basically this one werewolves guy doesn't actually originates from the clan but was turn into a werewolves by his step-father. and actually this guy comes from the same clan as the girl

well that is the only part i saw before i leave. so does it ring any bell?the movie looks like new....some of the guy name is very hard to pronounce but i remember one of them is called susa?
I'm going to say it is Onmyoji 2 (2003). I could be wrong, but everything that happens in the movie you've described above.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 3rd, '07, 22:11

thanks espysu. it's the correct movie.off i'm go finding the dvd

espysu

Post by espysu » Jan 4th, '07, 13:35

I'm glad I could help. :thumleft:

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 4th, '07, 13:43

funki3 wrote:just finished watching lovely complex..so i'm gonna recommend that. it's so cute
where did u download it...plllllllliiiizzzzzzzz tell me...

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jan 5th, '07, 17:09

This is not exactly a recommendation, actually. I'm desperately looking for the movie 明日の記憶 (Ashita no kioku) starring Watanabe Ken (Memoirs of a Geisha, Ikebukuro Westgate Park) and Sakaguchi Kenji (Ikebukuro Westgate Park): http://www.ashitanokioku.jp/

It'd be really great if someone could tell me if there's a torrent or a clubbox that contains the movie.

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jan 6th, '07, 21:31

No one has mentioned this oldie but goodie: Rashômon (ranked 65th best movie of all time on IMDB...I guess I really can't name 65 better movies)
Last edited by ruisu on Jan 9th, '07, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 6th, '07, 21:41

where i can i download the movie lovely complex plz tell me

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 6th, '07, 21:56

luvergurl wrote:where i can i download the movie lovely complex plz tell me
haha..u been searching for the same file as me..well i found them..here it is..

http://lovelymovies.colorfulblog.com/20 ... y-complex/

its really goooodddddd...........love teppei..he's like da most cutest guy in da world...haha...

Wuzixi

Post by Wuzixi » Jan 6th, '07, 22:31

Azumi , Ashura , Swing , Densha Otoko , Omyouji 1 &2 , Heart Under the blade, Tanoki Goten, Nana and quills.

akirachan

Post by akirachan » Jan 7th, '07, 02:24

I saw Rough, Ashita no Kioku and Trick 2 recently. I thought that Rough was really sweet (highly recommend), and it's got a great song to go with it. Ashita no Kioku put me to sleep despite all it's hype. Maybe I was tired, but it went really slowly at the start, and I never got past that. Trick 2 was okay, similar to all the other Tricks.

xnagareboshix

Post by xnagareboshix » Jan 11th, '07, 03:18

THE BEST OF ALL IS...Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu. Unless your heart isn't beating, you will love this movie. The best of all movies of all time! :D

reynardine

Post by reynardine » Jan 12th, '07, 21:29

When the Last Sword is Drawn is brilliant, as is The Sea is Watching. But I think the most touching Japanese film I've seen is Ikiru. That movie still haunts me.

emrams

Post by emrams » Jan 12th, '07, 21:41

Nana, Princess Blade, Sky High, Shinobi are my favs and everyone should watch them.

Oh I also liked Death Trance. It was great action with a cool soundtrack,

Don DC

Post by Don DC » Jan 13th, '07, 23:14

Simaldeff

Post by Simaldeff » Jan 13th, '07, 23:26

OK I personally think you should watch
Shimotsuma Monogatari
and
Swing Girls

nothing surreal but it'll be fun and not a waste of time.

BTW I'm trying to find the movies of Kisarazu Cat's Eyes (Nihon and World Series) ... any clue?

soccerchimp

Post by soccerchimp » Jan 20th, '07, 09:45

can anyone tell me where you can download jmovies? a link would be helpful thnx

if you can please pm me the link :wub:

portiaisabel

Post by portiaisabel » Jan 20th, '07, 10:08

pls help me..... i jus want to know the title of a Jmovie that i watched a long time ago

i watched it in our cable channel... WOWOW

a bunch of students were like given some items and survival bags then they were sent off to an island by a bunch of military people ... the military people well they're thee ones that gave the item and oriented them that they should kil each other survival of the fittest like a game in that island killing each other therre were cool items and it was cool coz some cooperated to survive and trying to find out a another way and some have cool items and some have stupid ones. it was cool the effects and the brutality and it was cool.....

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jan 20th, '07, 23:30

portiaisabel wrote:pls help me..... i jus want to know the title of a Jmovie that i watched a long time ago
It's called Battle Royale (Batoru rowaiaru) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266308/ pretty psycho movie.

unmeidash

Post by unmeidash » Jan 26th, '07, 11:00

hey :-)

anyone seen nihon chinbotsu yet?
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0473064/

pretty wicked movie... :crazy:

imissjpn

Post by imissjpn » Jan 28th, '07, 10:20

does anyone know where i can download j-movies?? sankyu

PurpleEyesBunny

Post by PurpleEyesBunny » Jan 28th, '07, 19:13

there are so many...
1. botaru roiwaru
2. the zebra man
3. the suicide club
4. go

gosh, there are so many....
i would reccomend all the jap. movies, but DO NOT WATCH KASSHERN!!! it was really bad!!
visit www. adrenafilm.de!!!!

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Jan 29th, '07, 08:39

I'm looking for a particular movie. I'm not sure if it's Japanese or not, honestly. You may not be able to help me b/c I don't know much about it, either.

Back in...I believe September, I saw this video on YouTube and there was music playing. It was for a movie and the guy was either swimming or diving.

Looking at an e-mail that I sent to a friend with the link, I'm not sure if the movie was called "Rough" or if I was referring to another movie with that title and mentioning that it was another movie that I wanted to see.

Is this the same movie, do you know, or is it a different one? If it's different....ahh, I only remember that it had something to do with a swimming/diving competition. My computer broke down for a while and I couldn't investigate further...and then the link was removed for violations.

I also mentioned "Sugar and Spice" {Which I know is Japanese since I saw a preview for it on TV this past Fall) and "Taiyou no Uta" in that e-mail, but "TnoU" is the only one that I've ever found on the internet.

Does anyone know where to find these movies (not TnoUta, obviously) on the internet--and if so, are there subs available?

If you can help me out or know anything, I'll be forever grateful!

[Also, does anyone know the reason for why movies aren't allowed on D-Addicts? I've never found a forum for movies, and it would be so much more concise to come here...anyway, just randomly curious!]

dadadards

Post by dadadards » Jan 30th, '07, 04:18

Hi! I'm desperately looking for a copy of "The Great Yokai War" by Takashi Miike. I'm already downloading it via torrent, but it's been ages already and i'm still stucked at 12%... if anyone here knows a direct download link, even a clubbox link, i'd be really thankful for it.

If you're curious about the movie, it's sort-of-like a live action "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle". Although Takahi Miike directs, it's not his usual gore-in-your-face type of film. According to reviews I've read, this movie (a remake, actually) is a departure from his old style. But it's action packed nonetheless... Thanks loads!

miaangelis

Post by miaangelis » Jan 30th, '07, 04:27

mine would have to be nana and lovely complex :thumright:

mika looks so different in nana, but her singing rocks!

teppei-kun :wub: is too kawaii in lovely complex and its hilarious :lol !

wujou_mao

Post by wujou_mao » Feb 2nd, '07, 08:47

1st it was thailand's black super hero Mercury Man, then came India's Krrish, then spiderman 3 [when its released] and now even Kamen rider has gone gothic

Die silbermaske

kel-kel

Post by kel-kel » Feb 8th, '07, 02:38

endoftime wrote:I'm looking for a particular movie. I'm not sure if it's Japanese or not, honestly. You may not be able to help me b/c I don't know much about it, either.

Back in...I believe September, I saw this video on YouTube and there was music playing. It was for a movie and the guy was either swimming or diving.

Looking at an e-mail that I sent to a friend with the link, I'm not sure if the movie was called "Rough" or if I was referring to another movie with that title and mentioning that it was another movie that I wanted to see.

Is this the same movie, do you know, or is it a different one? If it's different....ahh, I only remember that it had something to do with a swimming/diving competition. My computer broke down for a while and I couldn't investigate further...and then the link was removed for violations.
More than likely, the movie you're thinking of is Rough (http://www.rough-movie.jp/). Essentially about a love triangle between two swimmers and a diver; stars Masami Nasagawa and Mokomichi Hayami.

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Feb 11th, '07, 09:13

kel-kel wrote:
More than likely, the movie you're thinking of is Rough (http://www.rough-movie.jp/). Essentially about a love triangle between two swimmers and a diver; stars Masami Nasagawa and Mokomichi Hayami.
That *must* be it, then. Do you know if it exists on the web? The results that I get when I look on google are.....interesting, to say the least. PM me if you have any info. ^_^

Thanks for the help!

jksuki

Post by jksuki » Feb 12th, '07, 06:15

well, i just wanna ask is there any link for japanese movie preview? is there any link for japanese movie such hancinema.net which is the link for korean movies n drama preview/?hope some1 can help me...onegai~

doriftospeed

Post by doriftospeed » Feb 18th, '07, 08:24

Is Death Note Movie any good? any review on this? tnx

gandahmoh

ANY GOOD JAPENESE MOVIES??? (MOVIES, NOT DRAMA!)

Post by gandahmoh » Feb 25th, '07, 16:07

hello everyone... i am currently obssessed with japenese movies...any recommendation...thanks!

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 25th, '07, 16:10

I watched Death Note & love complex & the both are great..