Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Feb 29th, '08, 20:59

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey mina its been a while ............. I REALLY MISS JIN ....... wana see him in a new drama

btw ... is there going to be YUKAN CLUB sp

n about those picz...... jin reading .... OMG HEZ SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIIIII :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edit : got ma self - first page -

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 1st, '08, 04:00

ruby_fann wrote:I just start to do this job so i hope that this wall doesn't look so bad

Could anyone tell me which website has many photos of Jin? :D
Don't worry!! You'll get to do great works :)

Kattunlove, Asianfanatics Jin's threads (7 so far...)

Hanazawa Rui wrote:heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey mina its been a while ............. I REALLY MISS JIN ....... wana see him in a new drama

btw ... is there going to be YUKAN CLUB sp

n about those picz...... jin reading .... OMG HEZ SOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAIIIIIIIIII :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hello! welcome back :)

No news so far about a new drama or a Yukan sp but i have this feeling that april and May are going to be busy!

What we know thanks to Maru ( be blessed) is that they have already began recording for a new album :)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 1st, '08, 06:16

Ahhh honma ni?? Maruuuuu :heart:

I wonder what genre most of the songs on the new album will be like... I hope Jin gets to sing a lot :3 God I just can't get enough of his voice >.< Although I kind of miss his voice from Junior days...

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Mar 1st, '08, 09:54

Wow new album ...... didn't know :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: (buzy with school -last year-)

Hope they make a lot of ROCK songs :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: "LOVED LIPS" :heart: :heart: n i wish that jin comes up with a gr8 solo """MISS HIS VOICE"""...... when i saw kat-tun 2 u concert i couldnt believe that Jin wont sing his solo :crazy: :crazy: ...... but then i remembered HE DIDNT HAVE ONE :glare: ... *_* >>>>>>> bakaness>>>>>>> me

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 1st, '08, 20:19

KuroiUsagi wrote:Ahhh honma ni?? Maruuuuu :heart:

I wonder what genre most of the songs on the new album will be like... I hope Jin gets to sing a lot :3 God I just can't get enough of his voice >.<Although>>>>>>> bakaness>>>>>>> me[/b] [/color]
And KuroiUsagi
LOL Shssss!! Nobody knows!! XD Maru just mentioned it.....

I guess we will have more rock, if they are smart enough to realize that they sell more with it ;)

He will have one solo, what i'd like to know is if he will write it :) Hope so!!

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 2nd, '08, 14:03

Do you all remember when I said if a small pic of Jin~ makes mee like this :w00t: and now mee like this --->>> :faint: XD :wub:

Here are the Scans of KAT-TUN Calender~ I just will post Jin Scans!!
The Scans are HQ & Large
OK! My head starts to hurt @_@ but not because of Jin LOL :lol because of this baka flu~ i need to get rest now~ See Yaa~

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Mar 2nd, '08, 17:54

Hello Ppl!
Gotta question... I just saw Jin pic from Cartoon KAT-TUN where he had a fake mustache (must say that he looks sooo HOT with it... :wub: )
I'm wondering which ep it was? and where I can find it? someone can help me please? :unsure:

EDIT: OMG.. Those scans... :wub: :wub: I'm meting.... :heart: :heart: :faint: So HOT.... Almost burn my eyes... XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 2nd, '08, 21:17

Robina, arigatou :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 3rd, '08, 02:42

.Silent. wrote:Hello Ppl!
Gotta question... I just saw Jin pic from Cartoon KAT-TUN where he had a fake mustache (must say that he looks sooo HOT with it... :wub: )
I'm wondering which ep it was? and where I can find it? someone can help me please? :unsure:

EDIT: OMG.. Those scans... :wub: :wub: I'm meting.... :heart: :heart: :faint: So HOT.... Almost burn my eyes... XD
Episode 9 guest Maya Miki great episode XD

YEAAH!!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 3rd, '08, 12:52

I've just watch YC(oh,i feel like i don't catch up with time :scratch: )There are such funny scenes of Jin in this movie that i can't help screaming :cheers: :roll :wub: )I've capture some .Have a look :mrgreen:
Jin's sleeping face is just too childlike :w00t:
He looks aggressive but cute,right?^^
So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :goggle:
Speechless :whistling:
Jin with mustache :thumright: :thumleft:
YC is the newest drama of Jin,isn't it?I really want to watch Gokusen2 but the DVD haven't been sold in Vietnam :-(
Btw,I've seen a pic of Jin with dark hair and it completely fit to him! :wub: I prefer seeing Jin with dark hair although he still looks cute and handsome in Yukan Club^^ 8)
Last edited by ruby_fann on Mar 3rd, '08, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Mar 3rd, '08, 13:02

BIG Thanx Ginoru!!!! :lol

ruby_fann u are not the only one who is behind... I haven't watch it yet XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 3rd, '08, 13:15

yes, he is cute :D for gokusen 2 you can watch it from dailymotion

diyaz

Hello

Post by diyaz » Mar 3rd, '08, 15:19

Jin become more cute this lately. I'm just fall to him but i want to ask. Did the many bracelet that he wear is come from his fans or he buy by itself?

shosef

Re: Hello

Post by shosef » Mar 3rd, '08, 15:39

diyaz wrote:Jin become more cute this lately. I'm just fall to him but i want to ask. Did the many bracelet that he wear is come from his fans or he buy by itself?
never heard of Jin wearing something given by fans....what i do know is that U-kun and his bro have this accessories shop where Jin sometimes gets his blings...and from what i know Jin likes accessories, like for example we could see his quite a bit of necklace collection...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 4th, '08, 01:14

Yeah,I fully agree with you.He seems to has a big collection of necklace(making him so cool :cheers: ) and some of them are,well,somewhat femine :roll .I like the cherry one and the black wing angel one the most :wub:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 4th, '08, 01:44

Those screencaps made me miss Yukan Club :cry: I'm tempted to watch it again XD But so much stuff to do already x_x

:D I ordered the Bvlgari necklace Jin has XD Can't wait for it to arrive :heart:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 4th, '08, 02:08

ahh... how much did you play for it??

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 4th, '08, 02:41

I paid $25 ;O; But it's totally worth it XD

I kinda want to get a necklace that Jin wears more often but I think the Bvlgari one is the prettiest D:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Mar 4th, '08, 20:04

KuroiUsagi : $ 25 ONLY it soooooo cheap demo its not original right ??? .... coz i have a bvlgari necklace ... not the same but the price its way tooo up
i really wana get the angel one ........ soooo KAWAIII :wub: :wub: :wub:

ruby_fann : THOSE CAPZ *DIES* I REALLY WANA BITE HIM :faint: :faint: :faint: ... ya dark hair is the best

Robina : :w000t: :heart: :faint: LOVE THOSE SCANZ

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 5th, '08, 01:39

Gosh, i've been out of touch with this thread. I usually rely on reply notifications but apparently they stopped coming and i stopped noticing. Whoops. I've been missing out and not even realized it. :wink:

That KAT-TUN calendar sure is nice. If only it weren't so pricey. Plus, i prefer wall calendars or maybe even one for a desk versus a school calendar. Despite that, i think i might end up getting one. Not to mention that free bag is something that also caught my attention. It would be such a quirky thing to have. :) I was looking at the other goodies that some of the other JE groups have and they didn't appeal to me as much (or maybe i'm just being biased...hehe). Though i'd love to get a big poster of KAT-TUN but still, the shopping bag is still quite different and unique. I'd totally try and sport that thing. :wub:

For those of you have ordered the calendar, are you going to actually write in it or are you gonna keep it all nice and new? :) I'm still debating on what to do if i do get one. I like keeping things like this nice and new (especially since it's such a nice thing to have with all the pretty pictures) but i also think it would be nifty to write in it and actually use it. :)

Oh, and Jin with dark hair is total ♥♥♥.

KuroiUsagi, where'd you buy the necklace from? Which one is it exactly? You have a pic? And yeah, that's totally cheap. I would totally get one at that price.

And hi there, ruby_fann. I'm actually a Vietnamese fan of Jin's too. I was born and raised in the US though. Still haven't visited the mother land yet though. :wink: Anyway, from what i gather, it doesn't seem like the whole Japanese fandom has really caught on, if even, in Vietnam. I've been exposed to Asian series and what not ever since i was really young but i still have yet to see something Japanese dubbed in Viet. Even Korean series have caught on.

You should and try catch Gokusen 2. It's pretty entertaining. :wink: Oh, and don't feel bad about just recently completing Yukan Club. I have both Love Song's and Nya!'s hardsubbed versions but i still haven't even finished the first episode. I guess i was hoping to watch it after burning it onto dvds but since i haven't done that yet, i've been putting it off ever since. I have to admit, i'm much more into 1 Pound no Fukuin with Kame at the moment. Choco, choco, choco, choco!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 5th, '08, 02:30

:cry: I'm debating wether to actually use the calendar or not too! It would give me a chance to show it off more... but a clean calendar is nice D:

I got it off SimplyTOFU ^^ It's the necklace with Bvlgari engraved on it! I think it's so pretty *O*

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 5th, '08, 02:43

KuroiUsagi wrote::cry: I'm debating wether to actually use the calendar or not too! It would give me a chance to show it off more... but a clean calendar is nice D:

I got it off SimplyTOFU ^^ It's the necklace with Bvlgari engraved on it! I think it's so pretty *O*
You too huh? I'm glad i'm not the only one who's having this "issue." :wink:

I've never heard of SimplyTOFU. Can you give me the website? :)

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Mar 5th, '08, 02:46

Robina wrote:Do you all remember when I said if a small pic of Jin~ makes mee like this :w00t: and now mee like this --->>> :faint: XD :wub:

Here are the Scans of KAT-TUN Calender~ I just will post Jin Scans!!
The Scans are HQ & Large
OK! My head starts to hurt @_@ but not because of Jin LOL :lol because of this baka flu~ i need to get rest now~ See Yaa~

Thank you so much for the pix it was worth watching each one at a time "arigato" :D :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 5th, '08, 03:07

ruby_fann wrote:I've just watch YC(oh,i feel like i don't catch up with time :scratch: )

YC is the newest drama of Jin,isn't it?I really want to watch Gokusen2 but the DVD haven't been sold in Vietnam :-(

Btw,I've seen a pic of Jin with dark hair and it completely fit to him! :wub: I prefer seeing Jin with dark hair although he still looks cute and handsome in Yukan Club^^ 8)
You better not pressure yourself! You have to select what to see or you won't have time to see everything

It is the latest, about Gokusen you better download it, it has to be her in d-addicts at least you'll get it already subbed ;)

He looks cute, but that's the problem , if you see his NY pics you can see he has already developed as a man or really ahead in the path to it, but Je wants him to give that "cute" image, they better realize he is Kimura's heir and beguin promoting that side!
Dark hair always! One of the few things i agree with Ryo about (minus Kame's case, he looks better with reddish hair )

.Silent. wrote:BIG Thanx Ginoru!!!! :lol
U welcome :)

diyaz wrote:Did the many bracelet that he wear is come from his fans or he buy by itself?
JE guys CANNOT accept presents from fans, neither can the give autographs or get photos taken, and if you write to them in the company only simple and plain envelopes can pass

KuroiUsagi wrote:Those screencaps made me miss Yukan Club :cry: I'm tempted to watch it again XD But so much stuff to do already x_x
Don't miss it, i can dare to say we will have a new Jin drama soon seeing as Kame's is not doing well and Yukan did
You can always watch littl epieces, like the fight ;)

beanybeans wrote:Gosh, i've been out of touch with this thread. I usually rely on reply notifications but apparently they stopped coming and i stopped noticing. Whoops. I've been missing out and not even realized it. :wink:

That KAT-TUN calendar sure is nice. If only it weren't so pricey.

I was looking at the other goodies that some of the other JE groups have and they didn't appeal to me as much (or maybe i'm just being biased...hehe).

For those of you have ordered the calendar, are you going to actually write in it or are you gonna keep it all nice and new? :)

Oh, and Jin with dark hair is total ♥♥♥.

but i still haven't even finished the first episode. I guess i was hoping to watch it after burning it onto dvds but since i haven't done that yet, i've been putting it off ever since. I have to admit, i'm much more into 1 Pound no Fukuin with Kame at the moment. Choco, choco, choco, choco!
That's why i never use and daily see if there are answers XD

Go to boys_paper and download the scans there ;) they are bigger than the actual calendar and you can do all you want with them :)

I like T&T box :) but i love boxes XD

When it is something unique (i mean i can only get one) and expensive never use it!!

Totally!!!

LOL That's why i watch every episode as they are broadcasted, tehn download subbed and check what i did not understood well, burn and later watch random parts in my dvd ;)

And as we are lacking here ;)

And this is the shop from where Jin, Pi, Yu, Ryo etc... use to get their yewelry

http://www.janji.net/

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 5th, '08, 03:32

Ginoru wrote:Dark hair always! One of the few things i agree with Ryo about (minus Kame's case, he looks better with reddish hair )
I think i kinda agree with preferring Kame's hair to be on the lighter side so because of that, i didn't like his new black hair look right away. And normally, i tend to prefer Asian guys with black or darker hair. But by now, Kame's 1 Pound hair has grown on me. :)
Ginoru wrote:JE guys CANNOT accept presents from fans, neither can the give autographs or get photos taken, and if you write to them in the company only simple and plain envelopes can pass
Really? Not even taking photos and getting autographs? I can understand the photo thing 'cause of maybe how advanced technology is nowadays and how easily things can be manipulated and altered. But not even a simple autograph? That's a bummer.
Ginoru wrote:Don't miss it, i can dare to say we will have a new Jin drama soon seeing as Kame's is not doing well and Yukan did
You can always watch littl epieces, like the fight ;)
Aww, poor Kame. I really like 1 Pound no Fukuin. It's so funny and cute. :)
Ginoru wrote:That's why i never use and daily see if there are answers XD

Go to boys_paper and download the scans there ;) they are bigger than the actual calendar and you can do all you want with them :)

I like T&T box :) but i love boxes XD

When it is something unique (i mean i can only get one) and expensive never use it!!

Totally!!!

LOL That's why i watch every episode as they are broadcasted, tehn download subbed and check what i did not understood well, burn and later watch random parts in my dvd ;)
I've got so many other things to check that i guess for d-addicts, i was relying on that system that obviously isn't fail-proof. :roll Oh well.

Thanks but i'm gonna hold off on looking at the pics until i get my calendar in the mail. Yuppers! I gave in and just ordered the darn thing. Hehe. Now i don't have to think about it any more. :) I have seen a pic or two but usually when i know i'm about to buy something, i like to see it (or listen to it if it's music) for the first time after receiving it in the mail. It makes it more special. :) So i guess you can say that i don't usually download leaks unless it's the main song from the single or something. But usually i've got some patience where i can wait. Usually. :wink:

Oh, and i saw the description for T&T's calendar just a little while ago when i was checking out the other JE ones. Theirs sounds cool too. I like how it comes with a frame. I like T&T but not enough to buy an expensive calendar. :wink: I also like how the JE Juniors calendar comes with a wall calendar too. Oh well, i'm pretty excited to get that K-T shopping bag. LOL.

Oh okay. Maybe i'll have to heed your advice and just keep the calendar all nice and new. :wink:

That's a good idea. I should just watch Yukan Club along with Nobuta wo Produce (which i was planning on doing the same with the whole wait-until-it's-burned-on-dvd-then-watch thing) and then burn 'em on dvds and watch 'em again later. :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 5th, '08, 05:15

hahah $25 that cheap.. hahaha

anyway.. im deffently geting the KAt-tun CD!!!!! Im beging my mom..

cholnutthan

Post by cholnutthan » Mar 5th, '08, 09:39

Hi! Everyone. I'm a new bie here.
I became Jin fan for a while. (After he came back from hiatus.) even though i have known him for a long time. I have met him in Thailand 3-4 year ago with Tacky and Tsubasa but normally big Takuya fan so i am not intereste in him. (So sorry now.) My wondering is I don't understand "Why does Jin fan prefer him in the past?" Jin in teenager is cute and playful but now he is more mature but i think he is still cute and playful as usual but in diffirent way. (With make him sexier.) It hard to find an growing charming JE boy, Usuually they were all cute when they were young but Jin is different. I have a big hope with him...He can footstep with Takuya. May be because he is also rat like Takuya so he had some similar character but not in a copy way. (Thank god) However, there is a long way to go for him.

Mulun

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 5th, '08, 13:11

Thank alot Ginoru :lol ,I'm not putting myself under pressure.I just saw a picture of Jin in Gokusens 2 and it pushed me to watch it as soo as possible :mrgreen: I have just watch espisode 4 of Yukan club and i can say that this drama is a really funny one.I laughed all the time i was watching it an Jin seems to be able to become a comedian :roll I can't help my laughing when seeing him saying "I love you,dad.So i want to sing a song for you...." while crying.It's just so fun and so cute :wub: !
Hi Beanyneans,It's good to see a Vietnamese fan like me here^^Do you have a plan to visit your mother land?We may talk about Jin all day :thumright: I think i will wait for a while to get Gokusen 2 DVD.If not,i will download it^^
By the way,I have recently read it that Jin was frozen by JE at the end of 2005 and in 2006?Is it true?I can't see while they did that?I watched Kat-tun performance of Lips on Music station and saw that Jin looked a little bit tired. :-( *sign*

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 5th, '08, 14:20

Ginoru wrote:
ruby_fann wrote: Btw,I've seen a pic of Jin with dark hair and it completely fit to him! :wub: I prefer seeing Jin with dark hair although he still looks cute and handsome in Yukan Club^^ 8)
He looks cute, but that's the problem , if you see his NY pics you can see he has already developed as a man or really ahead in the path to it, but Je wants him to give that "cute" image, they better realize he is Kimura's heir and beguin promoting that side!
Dark hair always! One of the few things i agree with Ryo about (minus Kame's case, he looks better with reddish hair )

JE guys CANNOT accept presents from fans, neither can the give autographs or get photos taken, and if you write to them in the company only simple and plain envelopes can pass

And as we are lacking here ;)

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5320/3 ... d80gt7.jpg
i totally agree about all. (+ about Kame, too :D)
that's my fav pic of Jin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hope my envelope can make it :D mine is blue but plain (+i wrote on plain white papers which i use in my printer, but i drew a pic of myself in the end :P )
ruby_fann wrote: I can't help my laughing when seeing him saying "I love you,dad.So i want to sing a song for you...." while crying.It's just so fun and so cute :wub: !
he was really so much cute there XD :wub: :wub: :wub: Oyaji Love :dance:

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Mar 5th, '08, 16:06

i've got an invitation to the hotel. So, i want to know why. When i go to that hotel, people there bring me to the one room. They open the door and i come in. Immediately they shut the door. It make me scared. I go further and suddenly i see..........
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t230 ... 08/014.jpg

wish it will come true.heheheh

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 5th, '08, 21:46

beanybeans wrote: I think i kinda agree with preferring Kame's hair to be on the lighter side so because of that, i didn't like his new black hair look right away. And normally, i tend to prefer Asian guys with black or darker hair. But by now, Kame's 1 Pound hair has grown on me. :)

Really? Not even taking photos and getting autographs? I can understand the photo thing 'cause of maybe how advanced technology is nowadays and how easily things can be manipulated and altered. But not even a simple autograph? That's a bummer.

Aww, poor Kame. I really like 1 Pound no Fukuin. It's so funny and cute. :)

I've got so many other things to check that i guess for d-addicts, i was relying on that system that obviously isn't fail-proof. :roll Oh well.

Thanks but i'm gonna hold off on looking at the pics until i get my calendar in the mail. Yuppers! I gave in and just ordered the darn thing. Hehe. Now i don't have to think about it any more. :) I have seen a pic or two but usually when i know i'm about to buy something, i like to see it (or listen to it if it's music) for the first time after receiving it in the mail. It makes it more special. :) So i guess you can say that i don't usually download leaks unless it's the main song from the single or something. But usually i've got some patience where i can wait. Usually. :wink:

Oh okay. Maybe i'll have to heed your advice and just keep the calendar all nice and new. :wink:

That's a good idea. I should just watch Yukan Club along with Nobuta wo Produce (which i was planning on doing the same with the whole wait-until-it's-burned-on-dvd-then-watch thing) and then burn 'em on dvds and watch 'em again later. :lol
I like them with black hair too, for example Yoko(K8) in Yukan but on the other hand i really loved blonde Junno :) Kame in 1P...whith the host hairstyle he reminded me of Miyavi XD

Nope, Yoko(the same as above)got into big problems for getting a pic with a fan and that pic beeing shown in internet. Autographs are a difficult issue too, remember they give the cards and balls in the concerts.

It is funny but it is a bit weak, (yamada's story has more consistence than the main storyline) and it is been over a year that the general public seem to have lost interest in Kame

LOL You can tell me! At least other three forums plus several livejournals to check plus me being a moderator in another forum 8)

You ordered it? Then once it arrives you can tell us what you think, i still have to overcome my displeasure to give money to johnny jiji :x
And i am extremelly curious to be patient XD

OK ;)

XD Sure!

cholnutthan wrote:Hi! Everyone. I'm a new bie here.
I became Jin fan for a while. (After he came back from hiatus.) even though i have known him for a long time. I have met him in Thailand 3-4 year ago with Tacky and Tsubasa but normally big Takuya fan so i am not intereste in him. (So sorry now.) My wondering is I don't understand "Why does Jin fan prefer him in the past?" Jin in teenager is cute and playful but now he is more mature but i think he is still cute and playful as usual but in diffirent way. (With make him sexier.) It hard to find an growing charming JE boy, Usuually they were all cute when they were young but Jin is different. I have a big hope with him...He can footstep with Takuya. May be because he is also rat like Takuya so he had some similar character but not in a copy way. (Thank god) However, there is a long way to go for him.
Mulun
Welcome cholnutthan! Hope you enjoy your stay here ;)

You met him? How lucky! I understand about what you say, but then again we only think it was a pity when we look at it from were we are now to the past :)

I completelly agree with what you say about Jin's fans, i am on your side there, in the past he was cute and funny but he was still forming himself as a person, now that he is becoming a full grown man he is much more interesting for me. Maybe many fans prefer him in the past because they have recently found about him and the materials they can access to are past and old ones; or maybe because most fans are very young, teenagers and so, and they can relate better with that Jin.

I agree too that there are many cute je boys but only a few manage to become really interesting when they grow up.

Jin and Kimura are branches from the same tree for me, once they grew up they became much more interesting. No wonder many magazines claim Jin as Kimura's heir, but still Kimura still has a lot of things to do.

Maybe both being rats has something to do with them wanting to marry soon and have kids ;)

ruby_fann wrote:Thank alot Ginoru :lol ,I'm not putting myself under pressure.I just saw a picture of Jin in Gokusens 2 and it pushed me to watch it as soo as possible :mrgreen: I have just watch espisode 4 of Yukan club and i can say that this drama is a really funny one.I laughed all the time i was watching it an Jin seems to be able to become a comedian :roll I can't help my laughing when seeing him saying "I love you,dad.So i want to sing a song for you...." while crying.It's just so fun and so cute :wub: !

I think i will wait for a while to get Gokusen 2 DVD.If not,i will download it^^

By the way,I have recently read it that Jin was frozen by JE at the end of 2005 and in 2006?Is it true?I can't see while they did that?

I watched Kat-tun performance of Lips on Music station and saw that Jin looked a little bit tired. :-( *sign*
LOL Yukan was funny but the main reason people were atracted to it like moth to flame was taht after almost two years Jin was back on screen ;) Couldn't help laughing everytime he "cryed" XD

Gokusen 2 is really old now by dvd standars if you have not seen the dvd's now or managed to get them online you won't get them easy

Well, yes, they did, why? who knows the real reasons, it is obvious when you think that after Anego and until Yukan Jin did nothing at all...........
but i think that on that matter Mirokujin could informyou much better than me

First MS? of course, he had such a strong cold there XD!! I bet he was thinking in just going to bed LOL

SP1CA wrote:that's my fav pic of Jin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hope my envelope can make it :D mine is blue but plain (+i wrote on plain white papers which i use in my printer, but i drew a pic of myself in the end :P )
8) It is one of the best he has, you can see the man hidden by je styllist right now there

Who knows? but even so, maybe the letters go to managers and so like with many other artists

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 5th, '08, 22:25

those stylists :x :x :x
i'm crossing my fingers about mail XD

about autograph thing, if someday i meet Jin, i'll wake up next day and will think that it's a dream XD cause there won't be any proof

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 6th, '08, 03:04

Hmm... about liking Jin more when he was younger, I love Jin the way he is now, but sometimes I miss when he looked and seemed more carefree. Like joking around with friends more, lately he seems so serious that it makes me kind of go =/

cholnutthan

Post by cholnutthan » Mar 6th, '08, 07:38

KuroiUsagi,

He was still joing around wtih his friend from what i have seen. I think he need a time to adjust himself to handle with fame.

love.life

Post by love.life » Mar 6th, '08, 08:41

he probably looks less carefree because the whole group has been so busy lately with dramas concerts etc that they dont have time for them selves

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 6th, '08, 19:19

cholnutthan wrote:Hi! Everyone. I'm a new bie here.
My wondering is I don't understand "Why does Jin fan prefer him in the past?" Jin in teenager is cute and playful but now he is more mature but i think he is still cute and playful as usual but in diffirent way. (With make him sexier.) It hard to find an growing charming JE boy, Usuually they were all cute when they were young but Jin is different. I have a big hope with him...He can footstep with Takuya. May be because he is also rat like Takuya so he had some similar character but not in a copy way. (Thank god) However, there is a long way to go for him.
hihi~~~
raise my hand!
I totally prefer him being a sexy man like now rather than that cute little baka (although that period time is also priceless to me)

totally agree that Jin can be the heir of Kimutaku. Jin already did pretty well on the stage. Now he needs to improve his acting skills. He just needs more practices as we all know.

and I just watched Tsubasa's Tai concert clip. Kya~~~it's so lucky of you to watch it~Jinjin was so baka and little there~XDDD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 6th, '08, 20:01

KuroiUsagi wrote:Hmm... about liking Jin more when he was younger, I love Jin the way he is now, but sometimes I miss when he looked and seemed more carefree. Like joking around with friends more, lately he seems so serious that it makes me kind of go =/
it's true that Jin looks more serious now and he talks less and smiles less.
as he said in his interview that his job is to play cool nowadays~|o|~so it's probably more a role in KT which was assigned to Jin by the manager.

However he himself does become more slient and low-key in some occasions (in kt activities for example). I have the feeling that KT became quite official ever after debut, and Jin may feel "out" in that sense as he's not any kind of official type. He still enjoyed being in kt tho, such as when he's bullying Taguchi~XD, playing with Maru and talking to Ueda. Jin was quite happy during Yukan time btw, in YC promos, you can see how well he got along with the team^^and he's laughing, playing and being baka there. In Jin&Taguchi's radio show kat-tun style, he apparently also has a very good time~XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 6th, '08, 22:31

Mirokujin wrote: it's true that Jin looks more serious now and he talks less and smiles less.
as he said in his interview that his job is to play cool nowadays~|o|~so it's probably more a role in KT which was assigned to Jin by the manager.
I never though about it like that :O Hmm as long as he's enjoying himself XD

dgsga I love Jin's parts in LOVE and MESSAGE FOR YOU!! I keep listening to his "kokoro kimi, ah, ittekureru dake de ore wa"

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 7th, '08, 02:28

KuroiUsagi wrote:Like joking around with friends more, lately he seems so serious that it makes me kind of go =/
Well he still jokes around with friends, and a lot, but his friends are not KT. Jin's friends in KT would be Maru and Ueda and maybe Junno, after all those four know each other for the longest time. First Jin and Junno and Ueda and Maru and then Jin, Ueda and Maru worked in units previous to KT

Mirokujin wrote:hihi~~~
raise my hand!
I totally prefer him being a sexy man like now rather than that cute little baka (although that period time is also priceless to me)

totally agree that Jin can be the heir of Kimutaku. Jin already did pretty well on the stage. Now he needs to improve his acting skills. He just needs more practices as we all know.
Yes wenever you see the man in him now it is like a promise of what's to come somehow :) He'd keep on being a bka but now only when he wants to.

Yup i wish i knew what did it mean thta both were placed under "red men" in the lastest Myojo, but even them see them as two branches of the same tree.

Mirokujin wrote:it's true that Jin looks more serious now and he talks less and smiles less.as he said in his interview that his job is to play cool nowadays~|o|~so it's probably more a role in KT which was assigned to Jin by the manager.

However he himself does become more slient and low-key in some occasions (in kt activities for example). I have the feeling that KT became quite official ever after debut, and Jin may feel "out" in that sense as he's not any kind of official type. He still enjoyed being in kt tho, such as when he's bullying Taguchi~XD, playing with Maru and talking to Ueda. Jin was quite happy during Yukan time btw, in YC promos, you can see how well he got along with the team^^and he's laughing, playing and being baka there. In Jin&Taguchi's radio show kat-tun style, he apparently also has a very good time~XD
He is the serious and studious one now, see the calendar....

I think he is happy and shows it whenever he is not under rules and regulations, when he is comfortable. He is more closer now than ever to Maru, Ueda and Junno, but those three were the ones that took car of him since he came back and have always being there "protecting" and helping him. And don't forget he became friends with Yoko in Yukan, who wouldn't have a great time with that guy around??

On other matters, maybe you can help ruby_fann regarding Jin's "frozen" time more acurately 8)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 7th, '08, 04:07

WHEEE... i lvoe Jin now.. some how i like lookin at him in the past but i liek the Jin now because i feel in love with the now.,..

Anyway.... im makign a tomboygroup... a girl band/ group thing btu we are sing Johnnys songs.. when we are stable i want to se if anyon would like to listen to us..

2 of our song are Kat-tun song..
GOld and LIPS...
And 1 NEWS song
Taiyou no namida
and we have a random other song...
I was bored nd posted that here

cholnutthan

Post by cholnutthan » Mar 7th, '08, 10:11

Hi Everyone,

It's great to read your thought about JinJin. I don't think Johnny freeze Jin in the end of 2005 and 2006, i have read that he had a lot of problem aound these time so they might just give him a break. I'm also glad that he is still not good in acting and didn't get much award for his acting because there will be a lot of pressure for him. I want to see him a little bit advancement it acting skill. I don't know why "I love his acting" but he need to be natural, Hayato is the right charactor for him so it's easy to love him for this character.
By the way, I hope to see him be himself not being what the manager want one day when he is stronger.

Looking for CTKT in Hokkaido. ^o^

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 7th, '08, 12:20

I love seeing him as Miroku in YC.He looks somehow childish but sometime seems to be clever and like a leader.However,i also like his being erotic and attractive as a man :wub: but all things considered,i prefer the cute baka one as long as he feel free and happy doing whatever he thinks comfort him. :thumright: :mrgreen:
I have visited the website Kattunlove and there is a topic about Akame(Akanishi-Kamemiya)^^They argue restlessly if their friendship really exists or not 'cause these days they seem to not being close to each other :unsure:
Anyway,i think Jin look like a rulebreaker guy :mrgreen: and it even makes me love him much more :lol
He's crying so cute :lol
Last edited by ruby_fann on Mar 7th, '08, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 7th, '08, 12:30

XD @ that Akame thread over at KATTUNlove some ppl where just kidding and ppl didnt even get it I was hauling over laughing my ass off XD~~~ I actually think theyre all pretty good together cosidering the boring look jins got on his face most of the time XDDDD but yes AKAME LIVES XDDDD jk~~~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 8th, '08, 02:30

cholnutthan wrote:Hi Everyone,

It's great to read your thought about JinJin. I don't think Johnny freeze Jin in the end of 2005 and 2006, i have read that he had a lot of problem aound these time so they might just give him a break.

I'm also glad that he is still not good in acting and didn't get much award for his acting because there will be a lot of pressure for him. I want to see him a little bit advancement it acting skill. I don't know why "I love his acting" but he need to be natural,

By the way, I hope to see him be himself not being what the manager want one day when he is stronger.

Looking for CTKT in Hokkaido. ^o^
Hi, about that issue Mirokujin should explain as she knows the issue much better than me, what i can say is that many of the problems Jin had around that time were originated by the company.

He is not one to like or admit pressure and just now he is fighting for his personal space, we will get to see him in another drama not far away as people want to see him.

Another difficult point as they abide by company rules and are under contract.

Me too!! Two days!!

ruby_fann wrote:I love seeing him as Miroku in YC.

I have visited the website Kattunlove and there is a topic about Akame
They argue restlessly if their friendship really exists or not 'cause these days they seem to not being close to each other :unsure:

Anyway,i think Jin look like a rulebreaker guy :mrgreen: and it even makes me love him much more :lol
He was really happy in yukan and enjoyed himself a lot there so it is natural that it shows :)

And they will argue until hell freezes over or until one of them or both say there were friends as kids once, publicity made it look bigger but that it's been, not "lately" but years, since they drifted apart

Waa that's the image he says people have of him and that he doesn't like it at all, he sees himself like a future dad, a nornal guy who like sto be with his friends and family soo far away of that image

LeckerSchmecker wrote:XD @ that Akame thread over at KATTUNlove some ppl where just kidding and ppl didnt even get it I was hauling over laughing my ass off XD~~~

I actually think theyre all pretty good together cosidering the boring look jins got on his face most of the time XDDDD but yes AKAME LIVES XDDDD jk~~~
It was you? how many names do you have?? XD I saw it read a couple and felt the need to join the head slap community LOLLL

Really, i cannot believe that people is so delusional as to believe that Akame exists...somewhere... LOL As you say you can see for the "magnificent face of happiness" Jin makes everytime he has to be near kame hat they really enjoy being around :lol :whistling:

It is lovely to see how they cordially ignore each other XD

By the way you should ask Kimura photoshoot to your an an signature X D that owned every other i have seen !!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 8th, '08, 02:49

@ Ginoru: I did not comment I would love to but nope I didnt comment in that post XDDD.
and u know akame does excist its RABU JA XD

Also Ive been told that before but the problem is~~thatthats the ONLY an an Photoshoot I DO NOT have... Shoonie (aka Kozumifan) told me on MSN that she had found HQ scans but when I looked they were gone... ;OO;

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 8th, '08, 03:02

LeckerSchmecker wrote:@ Ginoru: I did not comment I would love to but nope I didnt comment in that post XDDD.
and u know akame does excist its RABU JA XD

Also Ive been told that before but the problem is~~thatthats the ONLY an an Photoshoot I DO NOT have... Shoonie (aka Kozumifan) told me on MSN that she had found HQ scans but when I looked they were gone... ;OO;
LO sure the love is soo big that all of JApan cannot fit it XD XD I swear there are some photoshoot when i see their faces that i am expecting the pics to run away or ...worse XD

I have Kimura's photoshoot, well it is not big pics and just four but if you want it...He beats single handle and blind all the others :roll

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 8th, '08, 03:17

are they like 4 together on one "page" then Ive seen those XDD and I need them in colour <.<

YES Ginuro U have it... its THAT big XDDD, but we all know that neeee~~~ I think in some they actually look friendly XDDD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 8th, '08, 03:33

LeckerSchmecker wrote:are they like 4 together on one "page" then Ive seen those XDD and I need them in colour <.<

YES Ginuro U have it... its THAT big XDDD, but we all know that neeee~~~ I think in some they actually look friendly XDDD
I guess, but i have them separated and B&W don't know if they were in color originally but as i like B&W better :whistling:

Oh yes really friendly 8) but in another direction XD Really, as they don't get along anymore i bet they'd love people to stop thinking about them as akame, wich by the way doesn't exist as it was a Yoko creation XD and not eve written like that XD XD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 8th, '08, 03:39

Ginoru.... DO NOT SHATTER MY LIFELINE DREAMS OF HOT SEX BETWEEN THEM >.<~~~ lolz.... U just broke my heart.. .Like NEWS broke my brain with theyre nekidness... <.<I>.<

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Mar 8th, '08, 03:41

LOL! Kaza! I want NEWS to break my brain 8D

Maa I gave up on hopes of Akame :3 Of course my OTP is Pin so ^O^ I still believe in Pin! Hot sex after spending all night watching Dragon Ball :whistling:

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 8th, '08, 03:43

Then u shall go on NEWS_jpop and lok for the Pi in Hanamaru cafe DL link with a Nekid news image... it'll break ya 4 sure...

Yes there still is PIN~~ or RyoPin~~~ Uwaa *is happy again* XDDDD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 8th, '08, 04:00

LOL You girls are crazy :lol Who wants pairings when we can have pairs? as a friend say "better hetero and me in the middle" LOLLL

I'd would have no broken brain at all i can't see News as anything else that baby boys, Smap's Shingo has a better a** than Pi for me :whistling:

I might be too realisctic but having hopes on something nonexistant does not go with me 8) And i kind of prefer this, it gives more space to experiment new posibilities :)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 8th, '08, 12:04

Oh it seems that i opened a new debate here :mrgreen: *lol*Uhm,to tell the truth,I don't really like Jin paired with Kamemiya :-)I prefer to see Jin with Taguchi(guess it is YC effect on me^^) :wub: Anyway,all i need is that Jin can have a best friend who is by his side whenver we need.That is it! :thumleft:

lena akanishi

Post by lena akanishi » Mar 8th, '08, 16:47

ruby_fann, Jin doesn't like Junno. Junno always irritates him for some reason. They're like cats and dogs. They can work together but as a pair, I don't think so.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 9th, '08, 01:02

ruby_fann wrote:Oh it seems that i opened a new debate here :mrgreen: *lol*

Uhm,to tell the truth,I don't really like Jin paired with Kamemiya :-)

I prefer to see Jin with Taguchi(guess it is YC effect on me^^) :wub:

Anyway,all i need is that Jin can have a best friend who is by his side whenver we need.That is it! :thumleft:
Naaa don't worry this is a theme that uses to pop up from time to time ;) (like many others XD )

Yes, i think it is the Yukan effect LOL

Oh! Don't worry about that he has his mabudachi :) Pi, Ryo, all the Shirota brothers (Yu Jun...he is so close to them that even considers their youger sister as his "daughter")

lena akanishi wrote:ruby_fann, Jin doesn't like Junno. Junno always irritates him for some reason. They're like cats and dogs. They can work together but as a pair, I don't think so.
You are quite new to all this, aren't you? :)

Jin and Junno have been toguether almost since they entered JE in the junior unit B.A.D. and they know each other quite well.

What you see it is just an assigned role, Junno has to act as the annoying one and all the others roles are to get annoyed by him; just like Koki is not a tough guy but a cry-baby.

They get along just fine and even have hang out off work toguether, last countdown pic and a couple of other things prove it.

If you want to know who Jin gets a long with (is friends with...) in KT i can tell you that he is closer to Maru and Ueda (they were toguether in the junior unit M.A.D. too) , then Junno and last Koki and Kame by that order. Out of Kt but in JE, News Pi, K8 Ryo, Yoko and a few others, Arashi Matsujun and T&T Tackey that i can remember now.

eragon2222

Post by eragon2222 » Mar 9th, '08, 14:45

Actually, all of Kat-tun likes to make fun of Junno and his love for videogames but they all get along with Junno. I mean he is me least favourite in the group but he just has just a wide smile and is so dorky that you just cannot hate him :-)
To Ginoru I agree that Akame is dead and will be dead forever ( i am not pessimistic just realistic, sorry girls, this is just the way i feel :unsure: ). I mean they were childhood friends but sometimes it just happens that people grow apart. :-( I don´t think that they hate each other just that they don´t care about each other and view the other just as a bandmate? Nevertheless, i wish that everyone in Kat-tun would get along and bring good music to us :lol

PiZBuin

Post by PiZBuin » Mar 9th, '08, 14:59

Ginoru wrote: They get along just fine and even have hang out off work toguether, last countdown pic and a couple of other things prove it.
What countdown pic? I wanna see!
I personally LOVE Jin but hate Junno so I'm still considering Jin as also hating Junno. But I have to agree Akame died long ago. It's not that they don't like eachother, I'm sure they work together as persons very fine.But you can sence it, they aren't alike at all anymore.... (thinking back to my old akame loving days..aah)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 10th, '08, 02:22

eragon2222 wrote:Actually, all of Kat-tun likes to make fun of Junno and his love for videogames but they all get along with Junno. I mean he is me least favourite in the group but he just has just a wide smile and is so dorky that you just cannot hate him :-)

To Ginoru I agree that Akame is dead and will be dead forever ( i am not pessimistic just realistic, sorry girls, this is just the way i feel :unsure: ). I mean they were childhood friends but sometimes it just happens that people grow apart. :-( I don´t think that they hate each other just that they don´t care about each other and view the other just as a bandmate?

Nevertheless, i wish that everyone in Kat-tun would get along and bring good music to us :lol
Yup, it is just like other members get picked for they manias too :) But he is cute, i think Maru and him may be the only ones who have few haters

Yup i understand what you say and i agree, if they don't feel comfortable now let them be. Entertainment is weird.

That's no problem, they get along well, and know how to separate work from life :)

PiZBuin wrote: What countdown pic? I wanna see!

I personally LOVE Jin but hate Junno so I'm still considering Jin as also hating Junno.

But I have to agree Akame died long ago. It's not that they don't like eachother, I'm sure they work together as persons very fine.But you can sence it, they aren't alike at all anymore.... (thinking back to my old akame loving days..aah)
Go to page 29 in this thread and you'll see it ;)

But that's your personal liking interfering, we have to distinguise between our likings, stage/entertainment and real life; they get a long good enough to hang around toguether off work. And it is easier to live without hating ;)

Je creates pairs to attrack more people and ususally they say yes to go with the game but in this case it did not work, very strong personalities clashing, so better let them be bandmates and do whatever they want with their friends

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 10th, '08, 02:36

imo Jin and Junno get along pretty well with each other. Jin likes to bully Junno and that's partly because they are sort of close, especially after Yukan and 5 months KT style radio show. They are not close friends though as they don't hang out, but they are like good co-workers in a office.

recently Jin thinks that Junno can be a good brother cause Junno's good at taking care of others.

Gin
about the "frozen" topic, you explained pretty well there already^^

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 10th, '08, 11:34

Ohh! been a quite sometime since I login here~
OK! Any way, i read what a miss and see some of you are talking about the AKame Friendship of old days & present. I think i don't need to add much as a I agree with some of you. Friends fight and makeup, but there you can see repect between them and I think it fine. It there life and we just wish them the best. Boring talk ne~ =P

Anyway, Did you see the new OXY ad??? Jin~ Kyaaa!! XD :wub:
Here the Link
Credit to luvjin02

Here caps!
not done by me :whistling:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 10th, '08, 15:44

it hasn't been 1 year, since i discovered KAT-TUN yet. but i need to say that i agree those comments:
Ginoru wrote:
ruby_fann wrote:I love seeing him as Miroku in YC.

I have visited the website Kattunlove and there is a topic about Akame
They argue restlessly if their friendship really exists or not 'cause these days they seem to not being close to each other :unsure:

He was really happy in yukan and enjoyed himself a lot there so it is natural that it shows :)

And they will argue until hell freezes over or until one of them or both say there were friends as kids once, publicity made it look bigger but that it's been, not "lately" but years, since they drifted apart

Waa that's the image he says people have of him and that he doesn't like it at all, he sees himself like a future dad, a nornal guy who like sto be with his friends and family soo far away of that image
Ginoru wrote: Really, as they don't get along anymore i bet they'd love people to stop thinking about them as akame, wich by the way doesn't exist as it was a Yoko creation XD and not eve written like that XD XD
Ginoru wrote:
lena akanishi wrote:ruby_fann, Jin doesn't like Junno. Junno always irritates him for some reason. They're like cats and dogs. They can work together but as a pair, I don't think so.
You are quite new to all this, aren't you? :)

Jin and Junno have been toguether almost since they entered JE in the junior unit B.A.D. and they know each other quite well.

What you see it is just an assigned role, Junno has to act as the annoying one and all the others roles are to get annoyed by him; just like Koki is not a tough guy but a cry-baby.

They get along just fine and even have hang out off work toguether, last countdown pic and a couple of other things prove it.
eragon2222 wrote:Actually, all of Kat-tun likes to make fun of Junno and his love for videogames but they all get along with Junno. I mean he is me least favourite in the group but he just has just a wide smile and is so dorky that you just cannot hate him :-)
To Ginoru I agree that Akame is dead and will be dead forever ( i am not pessimistic just realistic, sorry girls, this is just the way i feel :unsure: ). I mean they were childhood friends but sometimes it just happens that people grow apart. :-( I don´t think that they hate each other just that they don´t care about each other and view the other just as a bandmate? Nevertheless, i wish that everyone in Kat-tun would get along and bring good music to us :lol
PiZBuin wrote: But I have to agree Akame died long ago. It's not that they don't like eachother, I'm sure they work together as persons very fine.But you can sence it, they aren't alike at all anymore.... (thinking back to my old akame loving days..aah)
Ginoru wrote: Yup, it is just like other members get picked for they manias too :) But he is cute, i think Maru and him may be the only ones who have few haters

Je creates pairs to attrack more people and ususally they say yes to go with the game but in this case it did not work, very strong personalities clashing, so better let them be bandmates and do whatever they want with their friends
Mirokujin wrote:imo Jin and Junno get along pretty well with each other. Jin likes to bully Junno and that's partly because they are sort of close, especially after Yukan and 5 months KT style radio show. They are not close friends though as they don't hang out, but they are like good co-workers in a office.
Robina-> Jin's really cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 10th, '08, 16:01

You are welcome SP1CA ^O^

and here another one ad of OXY and new one~ :cheers: ~
All thanks to futari_love

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 10th, '08, 16:17

The Oxy CM are strange... and cute

the first one you put up Jin look liek Shun... if funny...

ahhh.... OXy shows Jin and Koki friend ship.. aa

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 12th, '08, 01:02

Mirokujin wrote:imo Jin and Junno get along pretty well with each other. Jin likes to bully Junno and that's partly because they are sort of close, especially after Yukan and 5 months KT style radio show. They are not close friends though as they don't hang out, but they are like good co-workers in a office.

recently Jin thinks that Junno can be a good brother cause Junno's good at taking care of others.

Gin
about the "frozen" topic, you explained pretty well there already^^
Don't they say something about the lines of confidence stinks XD ? It is good when you trust someone so much you can tease them without them getting angry :)

Ok then if you approve 8)

SP1CA wrote:it hasn't been 1 year, since i discovered KAT-TUN yet.
It is not been a year and just now you (and all of us) are facing a first anniversary :) Guess wich one??

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 12th, '08, 03:15

for 322 debut I guess^^
I'll party with Jin fans and kt fans on that day btw~

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 12th, '08, 03:58

Hmmm~ how many years I started to be KAT-TUN Fan?? maybe sometimes in April because I fell in love with Yamapi on his birthday XD when I discover Nobuta Wo Produce~ OK! OK! Back to Jin~

Today KT show will be sooo exciting to see Jin & Nakamaru @ Hokaido (sp?)

Here a small spam =P

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 12th, '08, 04:02

well that was a real small one xDDD~~~ but yes that pic is not... JINNY XDDDDD "WHY JENNIFER~~ has he gotton so hot.." in a good way of course ^^

I got into Jpop thanks to Hello! Project Morning Musume and well Anime's and I was browsing a anime Server and I happend to notice Nobuta... so yeah.. Nobuta got me into Johnnys xDDDDD~~~ and well I just watched anego last year and the Special just a short time ago~~ I was like ♥__♥ JINNNN xD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 12th, '08, 06:12

I'm goign to actrallt be able to watch Cartoon KAt-tun today...

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 12th, '08, 08:27

Offical News!!
Credit to yokumiz for info and scan too~

[TV Life] the Seventeenth Drama Awarding 2007
The Seventeenth Drama Awarding 2007 by TV Life

Drama awarding: Yukan Club (NTV)
Actor: Akanishi Jin [Yukan Club] (NTV)
Actress: Horikita Maki [Hana Kimi] (TBS)
Supporting actor: Oguri Shun [Hana Kimi&HYD2] (CX&TBS)
Supporting actress: Aragaki Yui [Father and daughter in seven days] (TBS)
Novice: Minami [Yukan Club] (NTV)
Script: Satake Mikio [HYD2&Uta hime] (TBS)
Theme song: KAT-TUN--Keep the faith [Yukan Club] (NTV)

Scan

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 12th, '08, 13:36

anniversary of Cartoon KAT-TUN :wub: :wub: :wub: right?? :D

:cheers: Yukan and Jin got awards ''

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 12th, '08, 16:12

LOL So many anniversaries!!

What i meant was that soon it will be a year since Jin came back ;)

Robina that "shadow" pic is soo funny!!! :lol

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 13th, '08, 04:12

Ginoru wrote:LOL So many anniversaries!!

What i meant was that soon it will be a year since Jin came back ;)

Robina that "shadow" pic is soo funny!!! :lol
Yeah! I think KAT-TUN will celebrate for there debut ~ really Real Face is a nice song~ i really love this song until now~ but now my mind is with the song Fighting All Night & YOU!!

Sooo true~ since Jin come back all his fans are sooooo happy :cheers: and drama's YC made it for us :wub:

Haha :lol that "shadow" =D i prefer to see the real person of that "shadow" :wub: :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 13th, '08, 10:35

XD Jin's return anniversary, too :wub: :wub: :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 13th, '08, 17:51

yah.... anyway... i saw Cartton Kat-tun and it was funny... i liek the hokkaido ep... and i can't wait till next week another Hokkaido... goign to look for a place to dl Cartoon Kat-tun!!!!! I'm happy...
Jin was so mad at the log he kicked it..

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 13th, '08, 22:31

Sorry for double posting but this is a cry.... Jin... Mustashe... noooooooooooooooo

I was watchign Cartoon Kat-tun and Jin has a mustache... al little one but t look stand out... O___O
V___V... cry... why why why.. i lvoe jin so much..

Calm down... well beside Koki any other JE that greaw a mustache cut it off.. think they realze a mustache is nto for them

Edit.. actrally... Even Koki shaved his off.... hjahahaha... it not there in this Cartoon kat-tun

I mena facal hair makign them look old...
I'll see if i can get some pictures up later... of the jin mashtache...