!!!A Real-life "Densha Otoko" Daisakusen!!!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
gmak

!!!A Real-life "Densha Otoko" Daisakusen!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 22nd, '08, 07:32

hey guys,
before you skip this very important post, please, at least read this first of many.
this story is absolutely true, so please, i am asking for your utmost support.
i'm sure many of you are familiar with the Densha Otoko series. i am having a samiliar problem...although not on such a grand scale, but big enough for me; being a high schooler and all.
here's the problem: i need a junior prom date. my prom is on April 19th and i am in need of a date. i've had a few prospects, and i'm trying to muster up the courage to ask someone. a great person once told me: "you only go through high school once, so make some memories". going to my junior prom would bring me one step closer to achieving this goal. so please, help me out. please give me advice. please share with me your own personal experiences. and finally, please support me in anyway that you can.

perhaps you're wondering what kind of person i am. i guess i'm kind of a loner, quiet, shy, the typical nerd. i am however involved in many service organizations in my school, thus i am well-rounded and am currently working on being spirited and boosting my self-esteem. but still, i need a prom date. i'm not looking for a relationship but just someone to share some memories with. so in closing, please, help me to build my character enough so i may find the strength to find a prom date, and ultimately make some memories.

thank you for reading.

stay tuned for more updates on my progress. i am looking forward to working with all of you.

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 22nd, '08, 08:41

hey all,
just to let you know, i'm not asking anyone on this forum to accompany me to my prom, being that that would just be...awkward....wrong.....among other things. but getting back to the point.....

i just asked the girl i'm planning to ask if she was going to prom, and she said she wasn't sure yet. being the type to go to every school dance, i was wondering why her answer wasn't a yes (that she was planning to go to the prom). what does this mean? does she know i'm going to ask her? does she completely reject me, knowing that i'm the quiet, nerdy guy? but to make it clearer, we do know each other. we're not complete strangers. we're in a lot of the same clubs, so we've known each other for at least 2 years. but still, why did she say she wasn't sure if she was going to prom or not? GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLP

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 23rd, '08, 08:40

as promised, i will now give an update on my prom date-finding project. well, basically it's going nowhere. i know who i want to ask, though i'm finding it really difficult to pop the question. i talked to her on instant messenger but i couldn't find the words to complete my mission. whoever may be reading this thread at this point is probably one of my few readers. but please, help me out here. give me some advice. share some input and perhaps some of your own experiences. i've made a promise to myself and this thread that i won't give up until i have secured a date for the prom. until that day comes, which i hope it does soon, i will continue to leave updates, and i will definitely not let this thread go down the tubes. so please, regard me kindly.

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 24th, '08, 08:55

not that any of you really care, but i'm posting another update=)
i just realized that before even asking someone to the prom, you need to get to know them first. luckily, my possible date likes Korean drama, so i'll give her some episodes or movies to break the ice. hope this works!!!

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 25th, '08, 08:35

right now i feel completely helpless. i can't even ask her properly, much less talk to her. high school nowadays is worse than any drama can portray, and i've seen many. i'm really close to giving up, but i can't let it end this way. but at this point, i don't know what to do. should i just go stag? i'm screwed.

IcySkyey

Post by IcySkyey » Feb 25th, '08, 08:53

you know one of the reason people find high school social events do dreadful is this whole date thing, no one ever said you had to go w/ a date to have fun, cuz chances are if its w/ a girl who is going w/ you out of pity you're not going to have a good time anyways, if you're involved in some group you must know people who are planning on going stag as well, so unless you're hundred precent sure you want some random girl to be your date, i'd say get a group together, maybe rent a limo for kicks, plan dinner and actually have fun w/ feeling pressure of impressing your date =] plus no date means no restriction w/ flirting at the actual event =P

gmak

reply:

Post by gmak » Feb 25th, '08, 09:03

yes. i know what you mean. thank you so much for the input. at this point, i really don't know what i want to do maybe sleep will help to clear my head. :goggle:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 26th, '08, 03:37

IcySkyey makes a good point
the girl you want to ask, is she the one you want all the memories together with or would you prefer group memories
by the way the fact that she said she doesnt know if shes going yet probably just means she hasnt been asked yet and could be in the same situation as you 'does she ask someone? does she wait to be asked? or does she go with some friends'
but you need to hurry up and make up your mind if you are going to ask her or not before she gets taken by someone else

gmak

reply!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 26th, '08, 05:36

yesss. i plan on it. thanks a lot for your input. it means a lot to me=)

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Feb 26th, '08, 06:17

Echoing Yorokobi and Icysky, I must say, going stag isn't that bad at all. I went stag on my prom, but then my crowd was pretty heterogenous, so a lot of my guy buds asked me to dance and it was so much fun.

BUT You're the main point here, and you seem intent on getting a date. ^^ Do you have a girl best friend perhaps? Try asking her out, if she's still available anyway. 'Coz if you're not looking for a relationship, but just want really nice memories, then that's the way to go. ^^b

And answering your very first question of what the girl might be thinking when she said she wasn't sure, it most likely is the obvious answer: she wasn't sure because no one asked her yet. For the most part, girls don't like going stag if they can help it, so, it's highly likely that she wasn't asked yet. So, if I were you, I'd ask NOW. :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 26th, '08, 06:34

i shuld probably mention i skipped my schools ball so my input may not be as valuable as those with experience

gmak

reply!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 26th, '08, 08:25

your answers are greatly appreciated!!!!
i actually don't have a girlfriend but the reason why i wanted to ask someone is because i want to make some good memories and just have fun. and i think going to the prom with a girl at least once is a major breakthrough for anyone, thus it should be treasured. i really want to try. i will ask her tomorrow.javascript:emoticon(':salut:')
salut

IcySkyey

Post by IcySkyey » Feb 26th, '08, 08:56

you know as late minute as it is, the best time i realized during high school to get dates for dances were about 1 week before the event because people who want to go w/ a date seriously reconsider their options. I don't mean to say get anyone who is despreate but you know once the event is closer people begin feeling more hyped about it and more people actually decide to go. make sure tho (as obvious as it may seem) that you're not ackward if you're alone w/ that person and can make good small talk at least.

Yorokobi

Re: reply!!!

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 26th, '08, 23:41

gmak wrote:your answers are greatly appreciated!!!!
i actually don't have a girlfriend but the reason why i wanted to ask someone is because i want to make some good memories and just have fun. and i think going to the prom with a girl at least once is a major breakthrough for anyone, thus it should be treasured. i really want to try. i will ask her tomorrow.javascript:emoticon(':salut:')
salut
good luck!
let us know how it goes

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 27th, '08, 02:32

i just called her house and cell, but she's not available at the moment. somehow, i can't stop shaking and my heart is beating super fast. GAHHH, so nervous. will try again later tonight. :goggle:

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Feb 27th, '08, 03:21

if I were you, i won't ask her over the phone. :D
I mean, it's ok to do it that way, but asking in person gives a better impression on girls, coz asking up front takes a lot of courage and guts ^^Y Plus it seems more sincere that way. :D

gmak

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 27th, '08, 03:22

Date......................

has been SECURED
just got off the phone with her. =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
but here's the catch, she said yes, but said that she'll let me know at the end of the week. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Feb 27th, '08, 03:24

Ooohhh!! Omedetou!! *pats*
Just curious though, what's the end of the week thing about? I mean, a yes is a yes, so, what'll she tell you at the end of the week?

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 27th, '08, 03:44

thanks! i couldn't have done it without the help of everyone here!!!!
well, i guess she has to ask her parents and start planning for her dress and what not. idk.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Feb 27th, '08, 04:39

Oh hahahah! Right. Do you come from a relatively strict Asian culture? I forget that the parent's do key in to the Prom scenario hehehe. I mean, I'm asian but my family's not exactly as strict lol.
Get her a flower bracelet by the way!! (that is if you're school doesn't already prepare them for you)
I know that's a bit too old-school, but it's still charming nonetheless d^^b

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 27th, '08, 04:51

congrats
let us know how this end of the week thing goes too

gmak

Reply!!!

Post by gmak » Feb 27th, '08, 05:01

well, let's see, i'm full on japanese and so is my date, but idk if our families are that uptight. but anyway, i will make sure to keep you all updated!! :salut:

gmak

update!!!

Post by gmak » Mar 1st, '08, 06:41

no reply on my date yet and it's already the end of the week. why hasn't she responded?

Yorokobi

Re: update!!!

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 1st, '08, 06:42

gmak wrote:no reply on my date yet and it's already the end of the week. why hasn't she responded?
what contact have you had with her since then?

gmak

Post by gmak » Mar 1st, '08, 06:48

hardly any. we're having student association elections at our school so we're both super busy. idk. haven't had the time to talk to her, and we don't hang out in the same circle.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 1st, '08, 06:50

well if you are both really busy then its possible she hasnt had the time to get back to you or shes so busy its slipped her mind

dont worry about it too much

gmak

Post by gmak » Mar 1st, '08, 07:04

yeahh :-)

gmak

update=(((((((((

Post by gmak » Mar 3rd, '08, 07:54

hey guys.
up to this point, i've really tried to think positively. but i've yet to receive a response from her. even after emailing her, she hasn't responded yet. idk what's going on anymore. i might just have to go stag. the deadline for turning in prom forms is really soon, so if worse comes to worse, i will have to go alone. truly, i thank each and every one of you for your support within the past week or so. i'll keep you all updated.

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Mar 3rd, '08, 08:04

Go... umm... Talk to her? Get a direct answer. Good luck.

DeepStricker

Post by DeepStricker » Mar 3rd, '08, 09:24

heres my .2 cents
In Canada there is no Prom, just a Grad Dinner Dance for seniors...
i went alone it was great just went and danced with people within my grade... you don't have to go with someone... and i think the girl will think your really desperate if you keep asking her...

gmak

final update...for now

Post by gmak » Mar 4th, '08, 02:27

this will be the last update for a while. i honestly don't know what's going on with anything anymore. although i haven't gotten a response, i hold no hard feelings toward anyone, including the person that i asked. regardless, i believe i learned something from this experience and perhaps i gained some ounce of courage and confidence; two traits that i have been lacking in my life. i may not go to prom with a date, but i will try to go by myself. a little independence is good once in a while right? :roll

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 4th, '08, 09:07

good for you going alone is not bad at all
i skipped mine but apparently a lot of my friends enjoyed it even when the went alone.
no one who goes to a prom alone stays alone, friends tend to stick together
you'll have fun!

let us know how it goes in the end

gmak

final update

Post by gmak » Mar 5th, '08, 06:38

i was just rejected. she said she can't go because she doesn't know if she can go or not.

i guess this is the end of the Real Life Densha Otoko Daisakusen project. to everyone that left me feedback, i truly thank you. somehow, even if it was just for a couple of weeks, i was able to grow as a person. i really learned something from this forum, and it was with your help that i was able to do so. this might seem quite minuscule to those of you who live in the real world as adults, but to me, this was a learning experience. i may have no date, but i'm honestly fine with it. maybe next time, maybe next year for senior prom, i will go with her. i really want to try again, do some things differently, say different things, anything. but for now....idk.........i feel somewhat relieved and a bit sad. only time will tell. but, truly, i thank all of you for your support. :salut:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 5th, '08, 07:56

your welcome
im glad that you can see all the good from your experience ^_^
hope you enjoy the prom!

gmak

NEW UPDATE

Post by gmak » Mar 14th, '08, 05:33

hey everyone,
long time no....talk.........or anything. sorry i haven't left any updates for a while. i know i said that i wouldn't post here anymore, or that the last post was my last for this thread, but i have some excellent news. here goes.
i went to pay for my prom bid when the chair of our prom (my classmate whom i've known for 7 years) asked me to sit with her and our class council. i was quite surprised and really relieved because i knew it would be hard to find a good seat.
what you all said has come to pass: going with friends truly is the best. ^^v thanks for everything, and i will be sure to leave a report after prom is over.

next time:
FINAL UPDATE for the REAL LIFE DENSHA OTOKO DAISAKUSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :thumright:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Mar 14th, '08, 06:38

hey good for you!
look forward to hearing all about it!

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Mar 14th, '08, 06:42

I love happy endings.

MrObvious

Post by MrObvious » Mar 14th, '08, 07:21

Well technically that wasn't a happy ending, maybe a good ending depending on how you look at it.
Like the old saying goes, when life hands you a lemon, you make lemonade.
Good luck in the future and life is to be lived, not regretted... whatever that may mean 8P~

aleepcorbuciel

Post by aleepcorbuciel » Mar 14th, '08, 07:55

emm are u try to be like the densha maybe u watch the drama so much...have a grip on ur self man..

gmak

wow~~~

Post by gmak » Mar 14th, '08, 09:50

:scratch: wow, talk about some major flaming >_0
say what you guys want. "Densha otoko Daisakusen": it's called a catchy title. read all the way from the beginning and maybe you'll understand.
whatever you guys think, i learned something from this experience. so there's no reason for flaming on this thread. go do it somewhere else, or better yet, say with confidence that you've gone to the prom with a girl or guy.

alcozar

Post by alcozar » Mar 17th, '08, 15:14

Plenty of people out there who are "Densha"'s, just wish i had a Misaki Ito to be Densha with.....

teeheeman

Post by teeheeman » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:28

MrObvious wrote:Like the old saying goes, when life hands you a lemon, you make lemonade.
I think you are mistaken Sir. The saying goes: When God gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 23rd, '08, 23:46

uhm.. so who is the main guy?

gmak

prom help

Post by gmak » Apr 13th, '08, 06:25

hey all,
long time no talk. prom is this coming saturday, and i was wondering about a few things.

1. how do you ask someone to dance (politely, not too arrogant but confident)
2. how do you dance? any simple tips/moves?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Apr 13th, '08, 08:02

1. you say hey do you want to dance
2. just move the way your body wants to ^_^ unless of course you want to try some fancy ballroom stuff

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » Apr 15th, '08, 22:06

I just dropped in on this topic and being a big fan of the series, I can understand where you are coming from. I was the same way in HS and I had asked about half a dozen ppl to go with me and was rejected each time. The seventh finally said yes. With dating, it is like searching for a job, the more you apply, the more chances you will have. The only lesson here is not to give up. Just like everything that you are not confortable with, it is difficult at first, but with repitition the actions become normal.

Like the guy above, if you want to dance with a girl, just ask and make sure she didnt come with anyone or else that person might not be too happy. If you have to, down a shot of something to calm the fears (Note to all, i dont encourage underage drinking but it helps...)

For the dance part, just slide your feet around and dont I REPEAT DONT STEP ON HER. Ask your mom, sister, or dog if you can practice, thats what they are there for, to help you...and remember to have fun...

gmak

Post by gmak » Apr 16th, '08, 04:38

thanks for the advice! in regards to the "downing something"....well.....no comment.
but anyway, thanks a bunch for the help! it really means alot=D
only thing left is my tux><aahhh><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><;

gmak

Prom in 1 Hour ><

Post by gmak » Apr 20th, '08, 01:17

aaahhh, prom is in an hour!
the day has finally come..... :goggle:

up until now, i've really thought about my life, and how i can make my high school career memorable, and thanks to all of you of who have posted in this thread, i can finally take the first step: going to the prom.

i'm more nervous than anything, but i really really really want to have a good time, despite my exhaustion.

but more than anything, i wanted to thank you all for your contributions. i wish you all nothing but the best in your lives and future endeavors.

thank you, truly.

"densha otoko"

lincorp.com

Re: Prom in 1 Hour ><

Post by lincorp.com » Apr 20th, '08, 17:30

gmak wrote:aaahhh, prom is in an hour!
the day has finally come..... :goggle:

up until now, i've really thought about my life, and how i can make my high school career memorable, and thanks to all of you of who have posted in this thread, i can finally take the first step: going to the prom.

i'm more nervous than anything, but i really really really want to have a good time, despite my exhaustion.

but more than anything, i wanted to thank you all for your contributions. i wish you all nothing but the best in your lives and future endeavors.

thank you, truly.

"densha otoko"

More like prom otoko...

[Insert ASCII art here]

gmak

Final Post for "Prom Otoko"

Post by gmak » Apr 20th, '08, 23:03

hey everyone,
this will be my last post in the "Real-Life Densha Otoko Daisakusen" thread.
once again i'd like to thank everyone who helped and supported me. thank you!

last night, prom was great!!!! although i didn't dance as much as i wanted to, i'm glad i went nonetheless. in truth, the girl who asked me to sit with her was someome who i had secretly admired in middle school, and up until recently, i have been denying my feelings for her. during middle school, one of our mutual friends asked me if i liked this girl. i wanted to say what was in my heart, but without thinking i denied it. shortly after, we were on an excursion and i remember her coming up to me. she seemed to be waiting for me to say something, but i was to chicken to do anything. but now i know that my feelings for her are still very much in my heart. regardless, now 5 years later, she has a boyfriend, who is someone that i know will take care of her; he is someone who i approve of. but he's graduating this year, so do i have a chance with this girl, who is the same age as me, next year? i really want to try. it hurts just to be around her, but at the same time, idk, i just want to be with her.
but going back to the topic of prom, i really had a nice time, and i plan to go to my senior prom next year, hopefully with this girl.

once again, i thank all of you for your help. i honestly feel that i've grown as a person since i first posted this thread months ago. so i thank you for the last time, truly, thank you so very much! :thumright:

"prom otoko"

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » Apr 22nd, '08, 05:18

Wait you cant leave...you gotta tell us what happeens with this new girl and how it will lead up to next years prom...and another question, why in the world are there so many proms now??? When i was in HS, we only had one senior prom...

leo008

Post by leo008 » Apr 22nd, '08, 22:00

lincorp.com wrote:Wait you cant leave...you gotta tell us what happeens with this new girl and how it will lead up to next years prom...and another question, why in the world are there so many proms now??? When i was in HS, we only had one senior prom...
lincorp is right, you have to keep us up-to-date!!!

gmak

Post by gmak » Apr 23rd, '08, 09:21

due to popular request, "prom otoko" will continue to post in this thread=)))))))
The time spent waiting for replies gave me a sense of belonging and dare i say, a sense of family :D
so yes, i will keep you all updated. i have one more year in high school, and i will keep you all updated on my experiences, preferably those involving the girl i talked about in my previous post. Please, continue to support this thread. Although it's small, i believe that it has definitely come a long way! Onegaishimasu :thumright:

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » Apr 23rd, '08, 21:49

Good...maybe post some pictures too :thumleft:

gmak

with prom over, life is slow, if not monotonous

Post by gmak » Apr 25th, '08, 22:58

hey everyone,
with prom over, the atmosphere at school is nostalgic to say the least. Its kind of like the magic of prom is over. as quickly as it came, it left.
i was however able to dance one song with "prom chair" (she was the chair of prom)(this will be her code name from now on) but not very welll actually. i suppose the electric slide is easy for some but i can honestly say that it was a disaster. furthermore, her BF was in the same row as us so even more so, it was embarassing. to top it off, i leaned the wrong way and bumped into her ><><<><><><>< :pale: i turned quickly to apologize but she was smiling, saying that it was ok. we ended up laughing about it later. aaaaahhh, right now i feel so regretful, so weak, and pathetic. she knew that i liked her in middle school and although i had a chance to portray my feelings, i didn't. from then on it's been really hard to look at her, to talk to her, to see her. and to make it just a smidge worse or better, we're in 5 of the same classes out of 7(in 2 classes, i am fortunate to sit next to her), and we've had to work in group projects. i don't think i'm imagining it, but everytime i talk to her, her eyes meet mine in perfect sync, and i swear, i just want to tell her everything; how i've felt about her for the past five years, how i wanted to talk to her and be the person she could rely on. but i can't. i can't do anything. perhaps in the coming year i'll be able to get closer to her or at least be a better friend to her than i am now. until now, i've held back, wishing that something would just happen on it's own. but i know now that i can't just sit back and wait for nothing to happen. so...idk why i'm rambling on about this but it somehow feels good to get just that much out of my system. i can guarentee that there will be more of these posts in the near future, and i'm sorry that i've bogged you all down with this long post. please forgive me, and thank you for reading.
i do however have one request: please tell me how i can get closer to her and be a better friend to her.

"prom otoko"

gmak

update

Post by gmak » Apr 30th, '08, 02:24

hey all,
although it's not much, i honestly feel that i'm slowly getting closer to "prom chair".
we had a party for our prom advisor being that it was her birthday, and we all brought food to share. i was able to talk a little with "prom chair" and complemented her on her pasta salad, which was really good btw. but back to topic, i'm starting to realize that just being a good friend and helping her in anyway that i can is the first step to getting closer to her. aaaahhhh, another thing is that i'm only 5'2'' while she's like 5'5'' which makes things a bit complicated. but either way, that kinda of stuff shouldn't matter right???

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » Apr 30th, '08, 02:58

is she the same girl went with you to the prom.....

gmak

Post by gmak » Apr 30th, '08, 04:22

well, she was in the group that i went with. the first girl i talked about at the beginning of the thread rejected me.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » Apr 30th, '08, 04:46

planning asking her out again....

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » Apr 30th, '08, 19:21

slowmoe wrote:planning asking her out again....
I think GMack already mentioned that she has a BF, but I guess he can always try. Hopefully the BF is smaller than you cause id hate to end up reading a post that goes something like "I tried to make my move last night and she didnt accept it too well and the next day her BF made a visit and made sure that I would never be able to physically touch her again..."

And a lil advice, you dont want to be the good buddy that she can always lean one, you want to eventually be her BF so have something interesting to say, be funny, learn some humor, and dont be overly shy. If you are the introvert type, learn to be more outgoing. Id say be yourself but thats what you have been doing up to this point and lets face it, its not working...Finally the height thing will kill you im 5'6" and some still consider me short. Get some shoes with with a thick sole or if you dare, get some platforms...

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » Apr 30th, '08, 20:45

lincorp.com wrote:And a lil advice, you dont want to be the good buddy that she can always lean one, you want to eventually be her BF so have something interesting to say, be funny, learn some humor, and dont be overly shy. If you are the introvert type, learn to be more outgoing. Id say be yourself but thats what you have been doing up to this point and lets face it, its not working...Finally the height thing will kill you im 5'6" and some still consider me short. Get some shoes with with a thick sole or if you dare, get some platforms...
great advice bro.....taking notes....thanks....

gmak

Post by gmak » May 2nd, '08, 03:59

yes, i agree with what you're saying, and thank you for taking the time to reply.
however, i must admit that doing such things will be difficult, especially being the person i am. i'm afraid such habits as being shy and quiet are extremely difficult to break. but i will try. being adults or post high school individuals, you may have gained the courage to make such a death-defying leap to express your feelings for someone, but i have yet to do so. please excuse my slow development. :glare:

zyrene

Re: update

Post by zyrene » May 3rd, '08, 18:50

gmak wrote:hey all,
although it's not much, i honestly feel that i'm slowly getting closer to "prom chair".
we had a party for our prom advisor being that it was her birthday, and we all brought food to share. i was able to talk a little with "prom chair" and complemented her on her pasta salad, which was really good btw. but back to topic, i'm starting to realize that just being a good friend and helping her in anyway that i can is the first step to getting closer to her. aaaahhhh, another thing is that i'm only 5'2'' while she's like 5'5'' which makes things a bit complicated. but either way, that kinda of stuff shouldn't matter right???
just be carefull not to stumble into the friends zone. coz once your in there theres no coming back. good luck bro. and height doesnt really matter. i have a friend whos his girlfriend is much taller than him.

gmak

i have moved to the "Prom Otoko" Returns! Senior Y

Post by gmak » Aug 9th, '08, 05:49

thank you all for your support throughout this past year!
i have moved to the "Prom Otoko" Returns! Senior Year 8808 thread in the Life and Relationships forum.