[TwDrama] It Started With A Kiss 2 (CTS/GTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
wrongwaves

Post by wrongwaves » Jan 30th, '08, 23:52

saby wrote:i think the guy that becomes ZS rival is the guy that at 1st didnt like XQ (the one that kinda yelled at her)! you know the one who was doin all the job (writing something down) while Danson, Ariel n other 2 girls were talking bout ZS
I think the same way, cause Danson [Ouyang Gan] (no offense i really like him) looks like a gay character, and Figaro Zeng [Yang Qi Tai ]for me looks like the typical guy who falls for the girl he wouldn't ever imagine

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 31st, '08, 04:59

I can't wait to watch episode 8~
01. they finally go on that infamous date with the matching couple shirts. LOL~
02. XQ's friends find out that she's ZS's wife
03. more of Gan Gan (Danson) even if he is gay.

I can soo totally understand why anyone would mistaken him for a female. He's sooo beautiful!

and........I would never in the right mind let XQ nurse me back to health if I was sick. *cringes at the preview of episode 8......the needle in that guy's arm!*

corea88

Post by corea88 » Jan 31st, '08, 05:53

It all started with a kiss 2 EP 7 CB LINK

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/coreaent/twwcg

It all started with a kiss 2 EP 6 CB LINK

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/coreaent/2w2bg

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Jan 31st, '08, 13:05

So...has anyone gotten their hands on a TKA series poster yet? I'm trying to look for one and was wondering if anyone has some suggestion on sites that sell them.

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 3rd, '08, 18:08

They Kiss Again E08 - icefish version :-)
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by arabian on Feb 10th, '08, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 4th, '08, 04:18

ah! I just finished watching episode 8!
01. I would not want XQ to give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
02. I would not want XQ to give me CPR
03. I would not want XQ to take my blood pressure
04. I would not want XQ to listen to my pulse or heart beat
05. I would DEFINITELY not want XQ to take my blood

conclusion: XQ as a nurse? please keep her away from me!

poor Qi Tai!!!

and Gan Gan is just too lovable for words...even if he was gay~ XD

yochh

Post by yochh » Feb 4th, '08, 21:57

A few comments and one question

I just arrived on this forum, discovered ISWAK recently and finished the first season today, I've read some passages of this thread to get fresh information about "They kiss again", and wanted to comment about Xiang Qin being an aw full character because she's acting dumb most of the time, I don't want to argue or anything just want to share my opinion and see what you think back, here it is:

First: At the beginning ISWAK is a manga, and you certainly know how is a manga it's always exaggerating, character are gross, that's common in mangas, so since Xiang Qin is a manga based character sure thing it's really exaggerating all the time, but in the end that's why she's funny and so particular, she does make me think of Tenma in School Rumble (a manga/anime that I highly advise by the way).

Second: Zhi Shu is also really exaggerated (top student of Taiwan, always scores the highest at exams, even win sport competitions, he's definitely cute, in one word: perfect), and that's the point: we're dealing with extremes (the two characters can be considered as extremes opposites by the way they are) that we often say they can't meet, at first it's an impossible love because of that, you don't like Xiang Qin character ? So Zhi Shu do at first, and even for us it's not easy to really like her at first (pity is not love), as Zhi Shu learn to like her step by step we do. So there's no way you can judge this drama just on a few episodes.

In the end, Xiang Qin was a pain in the neck numerous times in the serie, I even felt bored sometimes but here I was anyway unable to stop watching this drama... Sometimes, I wondered why I kept on watching it, but I think that it's the same that Zhi Shu's feelings towards Xiang Qin, he sums it up saying "love can not be rationalized" we know its flaws its weaknesses its imperfection but still we can't help watching it.

So, in the begining she's almost an unlikable person she's meant to bo so, but it's only apparences, a superficial view, the whole story is about getting beyond this kinda stuff that's why Zhi Shu choose her and not one of other perfect looking girl around him, that's why the story is touching in the end.

Here was all I had to say about it, I look forward to your comment, hoping not to have repeated things previously said.

One last thing about how to get torrents of They Kiss Again:
At the moment I only found the two first episodes of it on d-addicts tracker do you know where to get others ? Or didn't they get release on sub version yet ? (my Chinese sucks I need subs) Or perhaps there's a place where I can get just the subtitles ?

nokchan

Post by nokchan » Feb 4th, '08, 22:48

yochh wrote:A few comments and one question

I just arrived on this forum, discovered ISWAK recently and finished the first season today, I've read some passages of this thread to get fresh information about "They kiss again", and wanted to comment about Xiang Qin being an aw full character because she's acting dumb most of the time, I don't want to argue or anything just want to share my opinion and see what you think back, here it is:

First: At the beginning ISWAK is a manga, and you certainly know how is a manga it's always exaggerating, character are gross, that's common in mangas, so since Xiang Qin is a manga based character sure thing it's really exaggerating all the time, but in the end that's why she's funny and so particular, she does make me think of Tenma in School Rumble (a manga/anime that I highly advise by the way).

Second: Zhi Shu is also really exaggerated (top student of Taiwan, always scores the highest at exams, even win sport competitions, he's definitely cute, in one word: perfect), and that's the point: we're dealing with extremes (the two characters can be considered as extremes opposites by the way they are) that we often say they can't meet, at first it's an impossible love because of that, you don't like Xiang Qin character ? So Zhi Shu do at first, and even for us it's not easy to really like her at first (pity is not love), as Zhi Shu learn to like her step by step we do. So there's no way you can judge this drama just on a few episodes.

In the end, Xiang Qin was a pain in the neck numerous times in the serie, I even felt bored sometimes but here I was anyway unable to stop watching this drama... Sometimes, I wondered why I kept on watching it, but I think that it's the same that Zhi Shu's feelings towards Xiang Qin, he sums it up saying "love can not be rationalized" we know its flaws its weaknesses its imperfection but still we can't help watching it.

So, in the begining she's almost an unlikable person she's meant to bo so, but it's only apparences, a superficial view, the whole story is about getting beyond this kinda stuff that's why Zhi Shu choose her and not one of other perfect looking girl around him, that's why the story is touching in the end.

Here was all I had to say about it, I look forward to your comment, hoping not to have repeated things previously said.

One last thing about how to get torrents of They Kiss Again:
At the moment I only found the two first episodes of it on d-addicts tracker do you know where to get others ? Or didn't they get release on sub version yet ? (my Chinese sucks I need subs) Or perhaps there's a place where I can get just the subtitles ?
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN ! AMEN! AMEN! And... just because you so incredibly right: AMEN!

BTW here you can find every episode quicksubbed.

enjoy

http://www.overstream.net/search.php?re ... ftc&skip=0

yochh

Post by yochh » Feb 6th, '08, 20:46

Thanks for your reply Nokchan ! But I think I'll wait for torrent versions, I don't like watching stream versions, thanks anyway.

By the way, I found detailed summaries of each volume of the manga ISWAK is based on, I was interested in seeing the differences between the original version and the drama ISWAK, it's quite interesting to read so if you feel like reading it here is the link: http://www.suki-desu.com/itazuranakiss/summaries.html

nokchan

Post by nokchan » Feb 6th, '08, 21:03

yochh wrote:Thanks for your reply Nokchan ! But I think I'll wait for torrent versions, I don't like watching stream versions, thanks anyway.

By the way, I found detailed summaries of each volume of the manga ISWAK is based on, I was interested in seeing the differences between the original version and the drama ISWAK, it's quite interesting to read so if you feel like reading it here is the link: http://www.suki-desu.com/itazuranakiss/summaries.html
SWWEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!! Thank you! I don't like stream either but I deal with it. Since I can't wait.

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Feb 9th, '08, 22:00

i have watch episode 8 and it was ok it's just that not many stuff was happening and i just want to know if they might go to the good parts. But all in all the drama is good nothing really is missing to it.

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Feb 10th, '08, 11:50

thanks for the uploads to the 6th sense ver.

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 10th, '08, 20:03

They Kiss Again E09 - icefish & YDY version :D
Attachments

HQLover

Post by HQLover » Feb 13th, '08, 06:09

i really do find myself loving this series even more with every new episode..i first thought that Part 2 will be a Bomber because Part 1 will always be better..i was wrong. I really like how the story is developing...

saby

Post by saby » Feb 13th, '08, 12:38

I cant wait to see ep 10
ZS is going to be
so jealous. omg IM LOVIN THAT GUY qi tai :wub: thnx for makinh our ZS jealous :mrgreen: :w00t:

nutrilift

Post by nutrilift » Feb 13th, '08, 13:38

Hello !!

mirror link !
oh yeah !
Use a download manager like flashget to be sure of getting 100% of the file !

episode 01
episode 02
episode 03
episode 04
episode 05
episode 06
episode 07
episode 08

enjoy !!

bunny05

Post by bunny05 » Feb 14th, '08, 04:10

I can't wait for next episode. :w00t:
the part where qian xin ask if he'll donate his body was kinda sad n touching but why did they have to film that part while he's using the toilet? LOLzzz i was like aww she doesn't want to let him go and at the same time I couldn't help not laughing.

ViviLit

Post by ViviLit » Feb 14th, '08, 10:45

Hello !!

mirror link !
oh yeah !

episode 01
episode 02
episode 03
episode 04
episode 05
episode 06
episode 07
episode 08
Are these episodes subbed? If not, do you know where can I find the subtitles?

Thanks!

saby

Post by saby » Feb 14th, '08, 15:47

ViviLit wrote:
Hello !!

mirror link !
oh yeah !

episode 01
episode 02
episode 03
episode 04
episode 05
episode 06
episode 07
episode 08
Are these episodes subbed? If not, do you know where can I find the subtitles?

Thanks!
if you go to mysoju you can watch eps with subtitles :wub:

lilsushi213

Post by lilsushi213 » Feb 16th, '08, 06:38

It's getting really good so farr!
I'm only on episode 6 but I'm really into it so far!!

And I love the scenes with Jiro/A Jin in it... :) He makes my heart skip a beat...
Hahahahahahha. :wub:

Thanks for the links!

ginny_lunallena

Post by ginny_lunallena » Feb 16th, '08, 14:46

saby wrote:i think the guy that becomes ZS rival is the guy that at 1st didnt like XQ (the one that kinda yelled at her)! you know the one who was doin all the job (writing something down) while Danson, Ariel n other 2 girls were talking bout ZS

btw you can watch ep 7 with subs on mysoju
yep, that's Xiu Jie Kai (修杰楷), he played Da Ye in Mars :wub:

ginny_lunallena

Re: Help getting started

Post by ginny_lunallena » Feb 16th, '08, 14:49

duckywitbigfeetz wrote:sorry guys i know i can probably do some research and find the answer but I'm at school and was hoping i could find someone to answer b4 i get out of school.

I am new to iswak and just finished the first season was wondering how far a long in the second season we are episode 6 is the highest I've seen.
This season started airing the last days of December, I finished watching the first season and then i found out that 2-3 days later They kiss again was gonna start, that made my YEAR lol :mrgreen:

so yep, glad you caught up with the episodes... you're not left behind ;)

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » Feb 16th, '08, 18:02

thank you so much!!!!!
i was looking for the episode 7 everywhere T_T

saby

Post by saby » Feb 17th, '08, 19:35

after watchin ep 10 i can honestly say I LOVE QI TAI! omg he is sooo caring, and sweet... ZS needs to learn from him a lot

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 18th, '08, 03:16

They Kiss Again Ep9 &10 - 6the feeling.. Ep10 - icefish..
Attachments

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Feb 19th, '08, 23:11

man...i just watched the preview for ep 11, now it makes me not want to watch ep 10 until 11 is out. so intense.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 21st, '08, 02:39

sweaty and panting Ah Bu (Arron baby, you are sooooooo fine~♥)

Ah Bu + Chun Mei's Passionate Kiss (I wouldn't mind Arron's lips on mine...)

I must have watched that scene 5x in a row.....the sentimental fool that I am.

I'm a bit behind but I finally got around to watching episode 10 of "They Kiss Again"~
I never thought I say this, but I no longer want Zhi Shu to be jealous! I thought he'd be nicer to Xiang Qin but he ended up doing the opposite by ignoring and being really really cold to her. Really, Zhi Shu can be such a tyrant sometimes. Everything has to go his way, there's really not much of a middle-ground for his expectations. Anyway, everyone's suspicions about Qi Tai's feelings towards Xiang Qin are confirm: he admits that he likes her in front of Xiang Qin and Gan Gan (Danson is soo much love!). Though, my gut instinct is telling me that he won't be much of an interloper because his character just isn't the frivilous and underhanded/sneaky type.
Ah Jin and Christine's are really sweet to each other and I break into a smile each time he tries to deny that there isn't anything between them, but of course the attraction's there.<3 YOU'RE SO F'ING HAWT! I WANT YOU TO KISS ME LIKE THAT TOO!

Episode 11: [judging from the preview]Apparently, Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu argues and makes up (yet again). And I saw a lot of Ah Bu!!! I think from all the appearances of Ah Bu in "TKA", the total screentime has so far been what...like 3 minutes altogether?

Needless to say, I'm really excited to see more of Arron because his character's super awesome and even more so, Arron, himself is "THE WIN"<3 So let us all pray for a positive development of Arron's "Ah Bu"~

between is it just me or does Figaro Ceng (the person who plays Qi Tai) remind you of Jerry Yan every now and then? I find that their facial features are similar if you compare them from the sides even though their physiques and heights are way different. It's probably their angular faces and sharp noses? I don't know. hmms, it's probably just me then. LOL~

Everything aside, the parts that I look forward to the most are still the "Xiang Qin - and - Zhi Shu lovey-dovey - oh - so-in-love" scenes. They make me blush and awwwwww and awww some more~

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Feb 21st, '08, 10:40

There will be an two-hours-long episode next Sunday!:w000t:
(including some BTS-clips)

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIoSMyj8xwM

endoch

ISWAK 2 episode 9

Post by endoch » Feb 21st, '08, 10:52

arabian wrote:They Kiss Again E09 - icefish & YDY version :D
hi there, is there any link to download ep 9?

thanks a lot.

ginny_lunallena

Post by ginny_lunallena » Feb 22nd, '08, 20:20

ahhh maaan i cant wait for subtitles :(, i havent finished watching ep 6 :(

Fahrenheit4ever

Post by Fahrenheit4ever » Feb 24th, '08, 01:16

Qualian wrote:
GlamourGirl40 wrote:i know this may seem a little out of subject but, what kind of dog is xiao ke ai?

i saw the first couple of parts of episode 4... i am so excited to seeing the rest of it...
Haha, I think it's a very funny question! ^^ I believe his breed is an Old English Sheepdog. I'm not sure though! He is really cute isn't he?

I love this 2nd series of ISWAK! :cheers: Zhi Shu has really changed. (in a good way of course) I hope Xiang Qin will get more mature during these series. That's something I'd really like to see!
hey, does anyone know which episode of iswak that we see xiao ke ai? he was really small back then

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Feb 24th, '08, 02:37

thanks for the d/l links

jo-anne

Post by jo-anne » Feb 24th, '08, 02:48

is there a d/l link for ep 8 6th sense ver?

and is anyone going to be releasing subtitles? ive been d/ling the 6 sense ver and just patiently waitin for subs to be released....

saby

Post by saby » Feb 24th, '08, 12:45

at what time does they kiss again start on Saturday in Taiwan ??

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 24th, '08, 15:39

@jo-anne
I am not so sure that there'll ever be softsubs. I think one group outside d-a released softsubs for eps 1 but as for the rest... It might be better to dl the hardsubbed version here. in d-a.

@saby
According to wiki "they kiss again" is broadcasted on Sundays at 10pm.

I am pretty sure you have discussed this already but I am too lazy to cjeck all 43 pages, but is Yu Shu (little brother of ZS) going to replaced by another actor later? When I watched the special with th NGs it seemed like it.

saby

Post by saby » Feb 24th, '08, 16:10

1st 4 parts of ep 11 are already on youtube (without subs) ....
I really wish I could kick ZSs ass... :cussing:
Last edited by saby on Feb 24th, '08, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.

peng2

Post by peng2 » Feb 24th, '08, 16:57

saby wrote:1st 4 parts of ep 11 are already on youtube (without subs) ....
I really wish I could kiss ZSs ass... :cussing:
Where??! :-( I can't find it. It's not on tudou either. I really want to see it!

saby

Post by saby » Feb 24th, '08, 17:04

just look for the user pandasa7er on youtube

on overstream you have the 1st part translated
but there is something I dont understand
according to the subs XQ says its their 2ns year anniversery (dunno how to write it haha)? they ara married for 2 years already ??! no kidding :blink

saby

Post by saby » Feb 24th, '08, 17:08

i think pandasa7er has some problems with videos thats why they are not available right not
but you can still go and see the translated part on overstream

peng2

Post by peng2 » Feb 24th, '08, 17:14

Oh, I saw that in the preview when Jiang Mama says it.
It should be first anniversary. In Chinese, "er zhou nian" means the beginning of their second year.

saby

Post by saby » Feb 24th, '08, 17:20

peng2 wrote:Oh, I saw that in the preview when Jiang Mama says it.
It should be first anniversary. In Chinese, "er zhou nian" means the beginning of their second year.
they have been married for a year and he is still such a jackass ? :scratch:
gosh that guy is slow haha

peng2

Post by peng2 » Feb 24th, '08, 17:28

saby wrote:
peng2 wrote:Oh, I saw that in the preview when Jiang Mama says it.
they have been married for a year and he is still such a jackass ? :scratch:
gosh that guy is slow haha
Naw, just emotionally stunted like all Asian drama male leads.
I don't exactly remember which episode this is, but this was when she had to learn to give an enema in the class.

You know how she then had to discuss with ZS about whether or not he would donate his body to science while he was on the toilet? I seriously hoped that he would tell her to get out because he's constipated and she would give him an enema... :whistling:

saby

Post by saby » Feb 24th, '08, 17:34

ohh yea I remeber :D
in ep 11 is that scene with a cake in the middle of the night... cant wait to see that romantic scene :wub:
though I did hope they were going to be apart for a little longer.. i just like drama

foxtoast

Post by foxtoast » Feb 24th, '08, 18:53

I have to ask (because I've looked on my own and have such a busy schedule that I can't spend more time looking :/ ) are there really no episodes available beyond ep 2 that aren't streaming? I know IFS has the raws, but they're not soft subbing and nobody else appears to be, either. Are the streaming files available for download anywhere? I just can't do hours of YouTube.

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Feb 25th, '08, 01:27

I finally managed to watch the whole 11th episode.
It took me THREE HOURS! Because I kept rewinding all the time.
This was one of the best episodes every!
I think I changed my mood at least five times in the entire episode.

Does anyone know anything about the anime that is going to air in April?

peng2

Post by peng2 » Feb 25th, '08, 01:55

I agree. Best episode yet. So many twists in emotions.
Did you cry when Ah Cai scolded ZS and smacked him?

Shindo Hikaru

Post by Shindo Hikaru » Feb 25th, '08, 02:32

i saw a bit of the first episode and i've got to admit it looks more better then the first one. this one caught my attention more and i wanted to watch more unlike the first one.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 25th, '08, 03:26

wow! for an episode that lasted over 1.5 hours, episode 11 had everything!!!

from fights to arguments to to lesbian scenes (XD) to make ups declarations of love to pregnancies and close calls of miscarriages to romantic ferris wheel scenes to meeting the in-law(s) to stripping and finally even the hilarious scenes!!! (poor Gan Gan!!!)
I need a moment to for my thoughts and feelings to settle down~

Oh man, if ISWAK was good, then this sequel is OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME! This was really an action-packed episode~

3 happy couples so far.....<3 (XQ + ZS, Ah Jin + Christine, and Ah Bu + Chun Mei)

There were so many great scenes here:
00. XQ asks ZS what they want to do for their first year marriage anniversary and he ends up being very cold to her. XQ believes ZS doesn't love her and runs away to stay at Christine's place
01. XQ's father snaps and hits ZS but we can all sympathize with his actions
02. XQ and Christine gets drunk and grabs each other booty and boobies~ LOL!
03. Christine admits in her drunken state that she loves Ah Jin (and Jiro's sooo cute! He smiles sweetly and shly and says, "Okay, I know already")
04. QT declares he likes her and asks her to divorce ZS
05. ZS admits he's jealous/envious of QT and tells XQ that he can only be a real person when she is by his side (AWWWWWWWWWWWWW). QT runs away and Gan Gan chases after him.
06. XQ and ZS goes home and he gives her a piggy back ride and then they act all lovey-dovey. (soooooooooo SWEET!!). XQ tells ZS she's glad he was jealous over her because it shows that he actually cares.
07. CM asks XQ to be by her side when Ah Bu's mother stop by to visit her. It turns out Ah Bu comes from a wealthy family.
08. Ah Bu's mother disses and criticizes CM and XQ erupts out of anger and starts yelling at her to get out.
09. CM and XQ goes to Ah Bu's house only to find out that Ah Bu's mother still hasn't returned. He then gets irritated at the girls when he finds out about what happened with his mother.
10. CM and Ah Bu gets into an argument and "breaks up" (not really, but you know what happens in the middle of a heated argument). She believes that he is only marrying her because of the baby. He is mad because he thinks she should have tried harder to please his mother. "A marriage is between two families and not just two individuals" is what he claims.
11. XQ tries to make the two reconcile by talking to the both of them and they get fed up with her interference.
12. Gan Gan and the gang are looking at the invitation to the party celebrating XQ's and ZS's anniversary. XQ is still worried about CM and Ah Bu. During the past few scenes, you see her carrying a large cake box.
13. CM is at the top of the roof in school and everyone speculates that she's trying to attempt suicide. XQ runs up to "stop" CM from jumping only to find out that she wasn't about to jump. CM tells XQ that all she can think about is Ah Bu and then her stomach started hurting and faints.
14. XQ gets worried and starts yelling for ZS and he just so happens to hear her and starts running towards her.
15. ZS gets to the rooftop and carries CM away to the hospital meanwhile XQ calls Ah Bu and grabs the cake box on the floor.
16. Ah Bu runs to the hospital all worried and finds out that something might be wrong with the baby. CM ends up fainting due to the recent stress she's been having.
17. CM lies to Ah Bu and tells him that she miscarried and he doesn't believe her and then tells her he wants for them to be happy family. He apologizes for giving her stress to worry over and they make up.
18. XQ asks CM and Ah Bu why they were so dressed up and they replied that they were going to attend hers and ZS's anniversary party. XQ frets about the time and realizes that they were late and starts running.
19. ZS tells her it's okay to miss the party since it's their anniversary and that they should celebrate with each other only.
20. XQ and ZS are at the ferris wheel and they feed each other the cake that was supposed to be for their party, a few kisses there! <333
21. ZS's parents are waiting outside of the hotel where the party is hosted and are hungry but too afraid to face the crowd upstairs since the guests of honor didn't show up.
22. XQ and ZS "sneaks" home and faces the "wrath" (not really) of ZS's parents. She explains about the predications that happened and ZS's mother forgave them and even apologizes for accusing ZS of doing wrong.
23. ZS's mother pushes XQ and ZS to go upstairs to make babies. *ahem* and ZS starts stripping! SO HOT! but no really, he just went to take a bath.
24. Gan Gan ends up with the unlucky stick which means he has to be XQ's partner in the blood-drawing. Horrible but funny scene with XQ sticking a needle into Gan Gan's arms but didn't know what was the next thing to do.
25. QT goes up to her and tells her to practice more. Everyone is astonished at how nice he was. XQ wonders why and they tell her it was because she rejected him and then in turn acted lovey-dovey with ZS in front of QT after he declared he liked her.
26. XQ's teacher tells her that she needs to pass the next exam or she will have to be dropped from the class.
WOW! see??? so many things happened!!!

saby

Post by saby » Feb 25th, '08, 09:28

every episodes makes me love Qi tai more . dunno why i like him.. maybe bcoz he always causes drama :wub:

thought I stiil like ZS and XQ together but I wouldnt mind (actually id love to see) if QT and QX had something

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 25th, '08, 15:02

saby wrote:every episodes makes me love Qi tai more . dunno why i like him.. maybe bcoz he always causes drama :wub:

thought I stiil like ZS and XQ together but I wouldnt mind (actually id love to see) if QT and QX had something
I totally agree with you on that. Qi Tai's such a sweetheart! It's hard to dislike him when he's such a great friend. And if anything, we know that he'll always treat XQ right and be nice to her......but of course also scold/yell at her when she's doing something wrong.

it'll be much more of an equal-standing relationship between the two of them.......

but then again, I'm a XQ and ZS fan~ :lol and I figure i'll always be 8)

Harpoon

Post by Harpoon » Feb 25th, '08, 15:50

yo i'm still on ep 2 cause thats the only torrent out on this site.. where do you guys get the other eps (with subs)?

saby

Post by saby » Feb 25th, '08, 16:32

Harpoon wrote:yo i'm still on ep 2 cause thats the only torrent out on this site.. where do you guys get the other eps (with subs)?
I watch them on mysoju.com or I check out overstream.

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » Feb 25th, '08, 16:50

Hello can someone help me???
I went on the site : http://bt.icefish.org
and i clicked on the link "恶作剧之吻2第十一集"
(http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/27790.htm)

But i can't download the torrent T_T !!!
Please can someone help me? or can someone give me the torrent file? T_T

Thank you

saby

Post by saby » Feb 25th, '08, 17:15

ZS mum is the best. She wants them to have sex cuz she wants to be grandmum soo she pushes them in their room :cheers:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 25th, '08, 17:25

K-KisS84 wrote:Hello can someone help me???
I went on the site : http://bt.icefish.org
and i clicked on the link "恶作剧之吻2第十一集"
(http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/27790.htm)

But i can't download the torrent T_T !!!
Please can someone help me? or can someone give me the torrent file? T_T

Thank you
[DL] credited to Yvonne
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHBOQSUR ~

but if for some reason, you can't use MU, i'll send you the BT link via PM. let me know if MU works for you. :)

and yes, ZS's mom is the best!
I love how I can be so perverted watching this drama by urging them myself to have sex~ I want many ZS mini-clones!!! XD

Annj

Post by Annj » Feb 25th, '08, 17:26

YDY ISWAK2 Episode 11
Click for torrent

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » Feb 25th, '08, 18:03

OOOOOH
THANKK YOUUU SO MUCH :X

(The MU link works ^^)
thanks for the torrent link too :x

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Feb 25th, '08, 18:32

Annj wrote:YDY ISWAK2 Episode 11
Click for torrent
Unfortunately, D-A does not allow torrents to be posted in the subforums aside from the "Torrent" section ^^;;

K-KisS84

Post by K-KisS84 » Feb 25th, '08, 18:53

lilswtangel wrote:
Annj wrote:YDY ISWAK2 Episode 11
Click for torrent
Unfortunately, D-A does not allow torrents to be posted in the subforums aside from the "Torrent" section ^^;;
SORRYY!! It's my fault!
It's me who asked for the torrent ^^' !

angel_no.520

Post by angel_no.520 » Feb 25th, '08, 23:39

lilswtangel wrote:There were so many great scenes here:
23. ZS's mother pushes XQ and ZS to go upstairs to make babies. *ahem* and ZS starts stripping! SO HOT! but no really, he just went to take a bath.
It made me think about one of XQ's fantasies in season 1. (You know the one where XQ's is taking a shower at ZS's new home.)
It's funny that ZS is asking XQ for the same thing (a towel) as XQ asked ZS to bring in one of her fantasies.

I wonder what happened next...
XQ seemed to be in alot of hurry... *blink*

Lewshu

Post by Lewshu » Feb 25th, '08, 23:54

I have waited all day to watch ep 11 and overstream.net is down, so that means mysou.com ISWAK 2 ep 11 is not working either. What am I going to do??? Does anyone else know where I can get ep 11 with eng subs??

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Feb 26th, '08, 00:05

Lewshu wrote:I have waited all day to watch ep 11 and overstream.net is down, so that means mysou.com ISWAK 2 ep 11 is not working either. What am I going to do??? Does anyone else know where I can get ep 11 with eng subs??
Why don't you just wait it out for a day? Overstream is going to be back within 24-36 hours. And no, you can't find the subs anywhere else because iswakfansubs is the only group who is up to date with the subs. It's not much of a wait for overstream to be back on.. waiting a day won't kill you.

lilswtangel: Gotta agree with you! Episode 11 was AMAAAAAZING!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Feb 26th, '08, 04:45

Ahh! I still have to watch episode 10. Too busy~~~!! :cry:

vancoland

Post by vancoland » Feb 27th, '08, 01:37

if Ariel Lin doesn't win an award for this, I don't know who deserves an award. She should win it for ep11 alone. It's been a while since I'm dying to see an episode each week

d_silent_luv

Post by d_silent_luv » Feb 27th, '08, 14:15

can't wait for ep 11.. anyone know where to watch it with sub?

voth

Post by voth » Feb 27th, '08, 15:21

d_silent_luv wrote:can't wait for ep 11.. anyone know where to watch it with sub?
There is a group subbing this now, they have subbed the first two episodes. Both episodes are being seeded now. You need to look up 'They Kiss Again' to find the episodes.

EDIT: The group subbing the show is: intangiblefs

tsukinoHime

Post by tsukinoHime » Feb 28th, '08, 04:02

Episode 11 is out now in overstream luckily i was able to c the whole episode it was really nice i like it :wub: Hope more of this happens and they can be together.

StealthGnome

Post by StealthGnome » Mar 5th, '08, 07:26

Ahhh! The ISWAK2 thread is dying! Nothing to discuss. Still waiting on subs.
Episode 12 has 2 parts subbed at Overstream by Ms. Wen. High 5!

ImatriX

Post by ImatriX » Mar 5th, '08, 08:30

i've read the post or the recent ones and ppl mentioned mysoju.com and overstream... are those two different sites to watch this with eng subs? *sorry if this sounds like a silly questioN*

voth

Post by voth » Mar 5th, '08, 10:14

ImatriX wrote:i've read the post or the recent ones and ppl mentioned mysoju.com and overstream... are those two different sites to watch this with eng subs? *sorry if this sounds like a silly questioN*
I'm not sure about mysoju.com but you can watch the episodes on overstream.net with English subtitles.

dsim

Post by dsim » Mar 5th, '08, 10:28

is there a torrent link for episode 12?

voth

Post by voth » Mar 5th, '08, 10:31

dsim wrote:is there a torrent link for episode 12?
Oddly enough no one is posting these episodes on d-addicts, other than IFS. They have only translated the first two episodes so far. You may need to head over to another forum to get torrents (rmvb) for this show (non-subbed).

dsim

Post by dsim » Mar 6th, '08, 13:16

voth wrote:
dsim wrote:is there a torrent link for episode 12?
Oddly enough no one is posting these episodes on d-addicts, other than IFS. They have only translated the first two episodes so far. You may need to head over to another forum to get torrents (rmvb) for this show (non-subbed).
where is the other forum to get the torrents?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 7th, '08, 02:49

episode 12

that old por por is EVIL! LOL! I feel so bad for Xiang Qin~ She's always getting trouble and scolded by the head nurse.

dsim

Post by dsim » Mar 10th, '08, 10:57

is torrent for episode 13 out ??