Tamaki Hiroshi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 8th, '07, 11:43

for tada kimi wo aishiteru fans... :D

TabooxNightmare

Post by TabooxNightmare » Dec 16th, '07, 22:42

ailesdeciel wrote:According to his drama wiki page, he'll be starring in 3 separate dramas starting in January (4 if you count the Nodame special)... is there a discrepancy or is this guy working double time?
I think 2008 could be a could year for him, and I think it needs to because a lot more people know him after watching Nodame cantabile, but he's still not that well-known, I think... and it's not like he hasn'tt got potential.

darkladynitewolf

Post by darkladynitewolf » Dec 18th, '07, 18:18

I just finished watching Nodame Cantabile. I must say Tamaki - sama is an awesome actor. I loved the energy he brought to the role. I can't believe I've never noticed him before now. I am looking forward to the special and also his other works that will be out this coming year. I believe he will be worth keeping an eye out for in 2008.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 2nd, '08, 13:08

love this guy
his voice is just............ah i have no words

cant wait for the nodame special

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 11th, '08, 17:39

thankfully someone made a thread for Tamaki Hiroshi!! i've been looking all over for it!! hehe
i came to discover Tamaki becoz of the jdorama Nodame Cantabile and my goodness i was immediately mesmerized the first time i saw him!! he's just freaking gorgeous and handsome!! can't explain actually, really love his facial features especially when he smiles?! the dimples appear and his eyes are just sooo cute!! *fangirl mode* he was very good as chiaki-senpai, acting seriously with tinges of hilariousness and comedy, can't help but laugh whenever his eyes go white! lol and also he can easily cry!! im in awe actually!! there's not much actors that cud do that so additional points for him plus the singing and modelling talent is olready a bonus!! wow!! watching some of his guestings especially those with Juri, i can sense that he's one gentle person, maybe the quiet type but not that really introvert and all, just somewhat behaved..mukyaaaa!! how come i only get to know him by this time?! never thought that he was olready 27 ryt?? and now his bday is coming up!! any updates as to what he's doing now??
just be leaving this scaps
chiaki-senpai suteki ne??? *screams*
still gorgeous as ever!! but somehow it's really obvious that tamaki's gotten thinner ne?? aiyoo, i hope he wasn't forcing too much of himself with work..
i forgot the title of the show, but this was the time where they played an archery game and waaaaa!! i fell in love with tamaki hir!! honto ni sugoi!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 12th, '08, 00:52

he has a new drama starting from next week
you can see what its all about here
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shikaotoko_Aoniyoshi
it mixes animals, hiroki and ayase haruka
should be a good one

wuff

Post by wuff » Jan 12th, '08, 07:31

I am curious about his new drama with Ayasa Haruka. I think they will be a perfect match together... :D

meoinkie2: Where can I watch that archery game?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 12th, '08, 12:39

is he still dating this girl? (Rosa Kato)

or this girl? (Hitomi Shimatani)

just wanted to keep the NOdame Cantabile Feeling in this Thread.
here's the NG pics of Hiroshi with his co-star.

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 12th, '08, 16:54

yorokobi, thank you for the link!! i've read that it's a comedy series..is it showing olready?? im still not over the juri+tamaki tandem so maybe i'll just watch it when it ceases..lol

wuff, i've watched it in veoh..hir's the link: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1434156kmdY6m9W
actually, the part of the NC team playing in there was only short, starting from the 6 minute mark..enjoy!! can i say again that tamaki's very lovable in there? lol sorry can't help it, my fangirling is to the maximum when it comes to tamaki..lol

biniBning Punkista, what i know is that he olready broke up with Kato Rosa and now his GF is Hitomi Shimatani..aiyoo!!
thank you for the scaps!! where can i watch the NGs on the 2nd and 4th scap?? i haven't watched those ones yet..hihi

yosh, just posting this BIG pic of tamaki as chiaki-senpai..
waaaaa!! im in love!! hahaha!!

and a modelling or promo or mag pic with Juri..i love the musical notes they're holding!!

wuff

Post by wuff » Jan 12th, '08, 17:05

meoinkie2 wrote: wuff, i've watched it in veoh..hir's the link: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1434156kmdY6m9W
actually, the part of the NC team playing in there was only short, starting from the 6 minute mark..enjoy!! can i say again that tamaki's very lovable in there? lol sorry can't help it, my fangirling is to the maximum when it comes to tamaki..lol

hmm, this was a great video, thank you very much!!!!
oh, and thanks for the picture, as well! I like his big foot. :D I always check, what he wears, because otherJapanese male actors - I think - have got smaller foot... :whistling:

anyway, her girlfriend is very sympathetic to me. I hope they will get on well and will be happy together in the future, too. :roll

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 13th, '08, 16:08

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TAMAKI-KUN!!

may you be given more blessings in the different aspects of life..be giving my full support to you as your die hard fan!! :wub:

edit: i got it wrong on my first post..still thinking it was year 2007..lol
Last edited by meoinkie2 on Jan 13th, '08, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

wuff

Post by wuff » Jan 13th, '08, 16:13

meoinkie2 wrote:HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TAMAKI-KUN!!

may you be given more blessings in the different aspects of life..be giving my full support to you as your die hard fan!! :wub:

wow! you are a great fan! you didn't forget his birthday! :D

I am joining to meoinkie2's wish, too. :thumright: :party: Happy birthday Tamaki!

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Jan 13th, '08, 18:06

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAMAKI HIROSHI!
:lol
Hello everyone! Let's keep the Tamaki love going on, shall we? This thread needs to grow! :D
Yes yes yes, he's so famous for his Chiaki-sempai role... He was just the best huh? I loved his hair in the series, and his intense gazes. :w00t: I do think that he looks a bit different in the SP... His hair isn't so good. But still, he's hot! Go check out his PV's on Youtube and ogle at his biceps! Gosh, he has some really yummy ones! XD

meoinkie2: I think that archery game was on the show Waratte Iitomo on NTV. That game show features the cast of the latest doramas.

Btw that Shimatani woman seems to suit him (in terms of looks). :-)

AND, watch out... Here's a vid of Tamaki-kun bowling! He's cool here!
Part 5 -> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-a1A83e8i ... re=related
Part 6 -> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=O241Ub7AK ... re=related

wuff

Post by wuff » Jan 13th, '08, 18:42

and here: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-a1A83e8i ... re=related he hit the puppet/marker... ?_? well, I actually don't know how do we use the English name of these things in bowling... sorry. :P

darkladynitewolf

Post by darkladynitewolf » Jan 14th, '08, 01:26

Happy Birthday Tamaki-sama!!!! Can't wait to see you in action this year!

Gosh he is soo sexy. :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 14th, '08, 01:32

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAMAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 14th, '08, 09:39

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN WITH THE SEXY VOICE ^___________^

TabooxNightmare

Post by TabooxNightmare » Jan 14th, '08, 10:04

Tamaki Hiroshi - Only getting better xD :wub:

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Jan 14th, '08, 13:38

wuff: Yeah he hit the bowling pins I think... I can't remember cos I watched this quite awhile ago, and I was mainly focusing on Ikuta Toma too. :P But when I saw Tamaki, I was like "Whoa!" I like his subtle smiles. :-)

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Jan 14th, '08, 15:30

whoa it's his birthday? sugoii~
otanjoubi omedetou tamaki-sama!!! :cheers: :wub:
in a few days it would be mine as well :mrgreen:

mewific

Post by mewific » Jan 14th, '08, 15:46

Happy Birthday to you, Chiaki-Senpai!!!!

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 14th, '08, 16:17

thank you untitledmelody and wuff for the bowling links!! tamaki was sooo kakkoi in there!! he used his left hand again!! and i find the way he played fit to be a professional ne?? his throw was actually strong and the ball rolled really fast!! sugoi!! and i find it cute when he competed with toma-kun!! hihi

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Jan 14th, '08, 16:46

Happy Birthday, Tamaki!!! :wub: :cheers: :wub:

untitledmelody

Post by untitledmelody » Jan 14th, '08, 17:18

meoinkie2 wrote:thank you untitledmelody and wuff for the bowling links!! tamaki was sooo kakkoi in there!! he used his left hand again!! and i find the way he played fit to be a professional ne?? his throw was actually strong and the ball rolled really fast!! sugoi!! and i find it cute when he competed with toma-kun!! hihi
Yeah, and I liked how that grey cardigan made him look good. Mmm~ :roll

Oh, don't you all think Tamaki and Toma look kinda alike?? As in Toma as Nakatsu in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and Tamaki as Chiaki-sempai in the series (not SP)... Compare them and see. Maybe it's just me, but they had a real striking resemblance! Esp when Nakatsu was in formal wear for the dance competition. Tell me what you all think okay? :lol

darkladynitewolf

Post by darkladynitewolf » Jan 14th, '08, 19:37

I was thinking the same thing. I was like dang are these 2 cousins or something lol. They both are totally gorgeous and very talented.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jan 14th, '08, 19:50

@untitledmelody - :lol you're not alone. When I first watched Nodame, I thought Tamaki was Toma's brother or something XD They look a lot more alike when comparing Chiaki and Toma's role in HYD 2.

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Jan 14th, '08, 20:05

Tamaki-san, omedetou!!!! :) Hi, new here too xD decided to FINALLY come here since it's his birthday and all.
I'm a huge fan of Tamaki. Saw him for the first time in Last Christmas about 2 years ago (? can't remember when exactly) and after that I've seen him in well, Nodame Cantabile of course, Itoshi kimi e and heavenly forest (which is my all-time favorite movie :heart: ) anyway, happy birthday Tamaki :D hope to see you in more new doramas

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jan 15th, '08, 06:54

untitledmelody, me the same with you, those two really look so much alike!! last time, i have no idea on how tamaki looks like and since i was sooo hooked to HK, my friend showed me this pic of chiaki and nodame, and when i first looked at him, waaaa!! i thought he was toma!! lol..
now that you've said it, they really do look alike especially when they were on their suits!! freaking hotties!! *fangirl mode* im really amazed on these two for they're both very talented!!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 23rd, '08, 04:57

when will this thread come back to life again????
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... im so hang over with nodame cantabile!!! shoot... i wanted to make a spoiler pic here between chiaki sama and nodame... lolz...
but nah... i'll save the excitement for you guys..

i wish we here more news about him though....

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 25th, '08, 02:42

no one still posted anything??? :scratch:
here's some info about him...
he's going to have a movie this 2008 entitled KIDS,

Asato Teppei Koike is a sensitive young man with the ability to transfer other people's wounds to his own body. His strange healing powers lead to friendship with the troubled Takeo Hiroshi Tamaki.
click here for the video

it's weird how he looks like here.. different from tada kimi wo aishiteru

KIDS movie

Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru movie

koyama22

Post by koyama22 » Jan 25th, '08, 03:18

Seems they want him to have a more mature look, more worn than in Tada, kimi wo aishiteru.

PocariSweat21

Post by PocariSweat21 » Jan 25th, '08, 09:47

Sounds interesting~ I wanna watch it!!
He looks mature :P
Ganbatte~Chiaki-sama!!! :thumright:

Oya, is there a movie/drama that Tamaki stars with Haruka?? :w000t:

koyama22

Post by koyama22 » Jan 26th, '08, 04:44

Yeah, a drama. Just started the 17th of January I think. Title is...鹿男あをによし(Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi) or The Fantastic Deer Man(lol). Heres a link.

athena_hannah

Post by athena_hannah » Jan 26th, '08, 05:38

untitledmelody wrote:
meoinkie2 wrote:thank you untitledmelody and wuff for the bowling links!! tamaki was sooo kakkoi in there!! he used his left hand again!! and i find the way he played fit to be a professional ne?? his throw was actually strong and the ball rolled really fast!! sugoi!! and i find it cute when he competed with toma-kun!! hihi
Yeah, and I liked how that grey cardigan made him look good. Mmm~ :roll

Oh, don't you all think Tamaki and Toma look kinda alike?? As in Toma as Nakatsu in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and Tamaki as Chiaki-sempai in the series (not SP)... Compare them and see. Maybe it's just me, but they had a real striking resemblance! Esp when Nakatsu was in formal wear for the dance competition. Tell me what you all think okay? :lol
yup. Toma and Tamaki they look so alike. i even mistaken when i saw tamaki in nodame cantabile and saw toma in honey and clover. at first i thought that tamaki is toma and after that i thought toma is tamaki. hehe. espcially when they smiled, so much alike. i LUV both of them though. CHiaki senpai in nodame cantabile and Nakatsu in hana kimi. LUV THEM A LOT. YAY.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jan 26th, '08, 11:56

wow i really cant see them looking alike
maybe when toma has matured a bit more he may start to resemble tamaki but at the moment i cant see it

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Jan 27th, '08, 04:06

Oooh I downloaded but never watched Nodame until now and I must admit, Tamaki as Chiaki sempai made it REALLY worth watching! :D

I think there's a resemblance between him and Toma and Gackt. He's got high cheek bones and his nose is similar to Toma (this is especially so when it's at a particular angle otherwise there isn't as much). As for Gackt, there's something in his voice and when he smiles - it's like not rigid but... the wrinkles? LOL, I can't describe it.

I was watching the making of KIDS (or something like that) and there's this part where Tamaki and Keppei (not entirely sure if that's his name) go Kanpai with their ice cream and whoop - down goes Tamaki's ice cream. hehe.
Attachments
Picture 2_phixr.jpg
Picture 2_phixr.jpg (45.09 KiB) Viewed 11386 times

PocariSweat21

Post by PocariSweat21 » Jan 27th, '08, 07:41

koyama22 wrote:Yeah, a drama. Just started the 17th of January I think. Title is...鹿男あをによし(Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi) or The Fantastic Deer Man(lol). Heres a link.
Thanks for telling me~ :lol !
Turning into deer? wOW~

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 27th, '08, 15:58

Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi seems exaggerated for a show... but it kind of seems funny. lolz.. i'll be definitely seeing this.

sasorisa sankyu for that pic... it looks so kawai! and his co-star's name is Teppei Koike :D (he is Eiji Wentz's partner in WAT) i was wondering where you got the raws of that making preview.. do they have it on streaming? KIDS movie really looks so dramatic and a big leap for Tamaki's character. I guess he's trying more for the manly role ne? (But hopefully we could get to see him in drama movies WITH HAPPY ENDINGS next time!) :lol

sasorisa

Post by sasorisa » Jan 27th, '08, 22:34

biniBningPunkista wrote:sasorisa sankyu for that pic... it looks so kawai! and his co-star's name is Teppei Koike :D (he is Eiji Wentz's partner in WAT) i was wondering where you got the raws of that making preview.. do they have it on streaming? KIDS movie really looks so dramatic and a big leap for Tamaki's character. I guess he's trying more for the manly role ne? (But hopefully we could get to see him in drama movies WITH HAPPY ENDINGS next time!) :lol
Ah... Teppei - I was kinda close :lol Yep, I know he's in WAT and such but I just was too lazy to look up his correct name.

I was looking around the Japanese Avex site and stumbled onto it actually - but I found the link for you - there's also a flash site but here's where I got the screencap: http://avex.jp/kids/

Le Bebe

Post by Le Bebe » Feb 4th, '08, 17:42

Hello everyone..I'm new here and very glad to find that finally there is a thread that dedicated to Hiroshi-sama....I started to adore him from nodame cantabile....and now growing to be his fanatic fan already..thanks for posting everyone...keep this thread alive...I've got so many new info about him from you guys....thanks...

wuff

Post by wuff » Feb 4th, '08, 18:00

biniBningPunkista wrote: Image

OMG!

How handsome he is here!!!...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thnak you biniBningPunkista for the pictures!!!

But I have found some pics, when he was in Seoul and here he is sooo... :glare: :crazy: what's that straight funny colour in his hair???

But this one:
I am almost dying when I look at this pic:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

By the way, I can't wait for his new movie with Teppei... :wub:
It will be definitely a successful one.

(sorry for the big pics...)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 5th, '08, 13:23

WUFF that piccu is love!!!! do you guys have any more news and piccus of him??? :D

here's sum icons of him i made for the a certain fan-fic :D

Image Image

wuff

Post by wuff » Feb 5th, '08, 14:36

biniBningPunkista wrote:here's sum icons of him i made for the a certain fan-fic :D

Dear biniBningPunkista! would you be so kind if you have some time and make me an icon from that pic, which I posted previously??? :roll

Well, I am watching his new drama, but he is playing a different type of person comparing to Chiaki... and I loved him much more as Chiaki. That role really suits him! :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 5th, '08, 15:04

wuff here you go... sorry i kind of got over rated with it. hope you like it :D

Image Image Image Image

wuff

Post by wuff » Feb 5th, '08, 19:50

biniBningPunkista wrote:wuff here you go... sorry i kind of got over rated with it. hope you like it :D

Image Image Image Image

Thank you very much!!! :cheers:

I love them, you're amazing!!! How could you make them so fast? Thank you once more! :)

in Hungarian: Nagyon szépen köszönöm!!!! :D

Please check my signature... :roll

Edit:

Don't you know by chance where can I download his movie from 2004, the Amemasu no kawa aka River of first love???
I was searching for it everywhere, (I have found it) though there were nobody, who would seed it... :cry:

Le Bebe

Post by Le Bebe » Feb 7th, '08, 16:19

Thank you wuff for the pictures....he looks real fabulous there.....thanks for sharing....

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Feb 21st, '08, 17:26

it's been a while since i last visited the thread..hisashiburi minna-san!!

might as well share some updates regarding tamaki kun!! hehe..
he just recently released his new single "Odoro Yo" demo i think the PV came out first, the PV is mostly scenes of tamaki during filming for the movie KIDS, definitely a must watch! he's sooo kakkoi even in his rugged look plus the smiles is olready a bonus!! gyahhhaaa!!
then he had a live performance at Music Station..really loved him there!! his live singing voice is definitely good!!
i'll just leave this link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=321890267
there's piccus and some dload links..as for my case, im having difficulties dloading it so if someone had managed to download it, please kindly upload it in either MU, sendspace or mediafire!! onegai!! i know im being thickfaced hir but i guess it's the only way!! lol..

then he had some new CMs, NEC and a celphone product, i forgot the name, i think from NT Docomo..
hir's a pic from i guess the latest CM with Taro

bussan

Post by bussan » Feb 22nd, '08, 16:59

Thanks for the update!
'Odoro Yo' is quite a nice song, very catchy. :D

Anyway here are some more news on Tamaki-kun:
He will be releasing a new single 'Dakishimetai' & a new album 'Bridge' together on 19th Mar. :cheers:
Last edited by bussan on Feb 23rd, '08, 10:34, edited 1 time in total.

angelinme

Post by angelinme » Feb 22nd, '08, 17:43

hi, hello +)
I'm new here... nice to meet you all.

I've watched nodame cantabile movie special...
woowww...Tamaki is soooo cool
I love Chiaki senpai =)

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Feb 22nd, '08, 17:52

bussan wrote:Thanks for the update!
'Odoro Yo' is quite a nice song, very catchy. :D

Anyway here are some more news on Tamaki-kun:
He will be releasing a new single 'Dakishimetai' & a new album 'Brigde' together on 19th Mar. :cheers:
oh my!!! thank you for the update!!! weeeeeee!!! more tamaki songs!! yokatta!!

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Feb 23rd, '08, 06:34

some pics from his recent product endorsement

angelinme

Post by angelinme » Feb 23rd, '08, 15:01

woowww... Tamaki's so cool

JC

Post by JC » Feb 29th, '08, 02:45

At whoever said Ikuta Toma and Tamaki hiroshi look alike - it did cross my mind a couple of times too. It's their faces, cheeky grins and also their deep voices. Plus they're not afraid to make complete arses of themselves in the roles they play.

I first saw Tamaki Hiroshi in Remote and we was really funny in that. It's wierd because looking back on that drama now after having watched Nodame cantabile - because he, Eita and Ibu Masato all starred in it. Even though I don't recall them having any scenes together.

He was great as Chiaki-senpai in Nodame cantabile and likewise in Shikaotoko aoniyoshi (which I'm really enjoying so far!)

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 9th, '08, 17:00

hisashiburi minna!! it's been a long time since my last visit..

has anyone watched tamaki's Straightforward Tour concert last 2006?? it was sooo cool!! tamaki's sooo handsome and loving the songs he performed!!

might as well share for those interested to watch..hehe..i uploaded it in MU, however it's in flv format..
part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9LH3KKZ
part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZG7T8D7S

Image[/url]

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 9th, '08, 17:03

pics from his upcoming album or the photobook

darkladynitewolf

Post by darkladynitewolf » Mar 10th, '08, 02:19

omgosh soo cute! I love the pics. im gonna check out the concert when i get home tomorrow. thanks for uploading it. :wub:

jesamine

Post by jesamine » Mar 13th, '08, 12:01

I am a huge fan of Tamaki Hiroshi too!! Love him after Nodame Cantabile, I just saw Tada, Kimi o aishiteru and its soo heart wrenching! He looks better with more flesh though, Japanese actors are so thin!! (eg. Matsumoto Jun - the fst Japanese actor I really liked).

I wanted to ask, does anyone know which is Tamaki's best album? A friend of mine is returning from Japan and I want to ask her to get his CD for me, but not sure which album to get, mochiron, dai ichiban no album!!

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 13th, '08, 12:07

yay! another tamaki fan!! yoroshiku!!

gomen im not that familiar with the albums tamaki had, but i cud recommend his RIPPLE album and his latest one, the one with Odoro Yo..

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 13th, '08, 12:35

Well, Tamaki released only one album: Ripple, his other releases are singles ^^

I'm currently watching Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi, I love his face expressions, so funny XD
This guy is awesome.

I wish I could have met him when he was shooting the 2 Nodame SP in Paris but couldn't find the cast anywhere ;___;

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 13th, '08, 12:39

ahhhh..souka..thank you for the info!! hehe..

i just started watching his new series, im at episode 3 now..been enjoying it so far!!

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 20th, '08, 13:32

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 22nd, '08, 15:26

yokatta!! i managed to find a DL link for tamaki-kun's recent album, BRIDGE..
credits to the uploader, whoever u are, hontou ni arigatou!!

http://www.namipan.com/d/50f4afc9bc354a ... c7e8410907
the songs were really great!! been listening to them now!! gosh, made me love tamaki more!!! kyaaaaaaa!!

icelily

Post by icelily » Mar 23rd, '08, 01:21

He's so beautiful...and not to mention only 28!!! His performance in Nodame was so good, its unforgettable. I loved how suave he was, how determined, and how driven his performance was. All around very good actor. His voice is so deep and inviting...and those lips! God, help me! Excuse me while I clean up my drool...:wub:

I was wondering if anyone has seen any interviews with him. I want to know him more as a person than a character he plays. I saw his performance of his song "Emotion" on Heyx3, but the video didn't come with any talking at all. I found it on youtube thats why...so if anyone knows videos of interviews with him, please let me know! Thank you....and keep posting those pics; they melt my heart!

EDIT:: I found some things to share with you. First I got pics that I found posted on someone's livejournal! Apparently, there's a picture book thats been released in Japan just for him, and these are the samples from the book. All I'm thinking is "where can I get one??"

The second thing I found, which answers my question above is a like to a bunch of his vids. Here it is: http://profile.imeem.com/YJMDp4E/playli ... _playlist/

~Enjoy!
Attachments
Look how kawaii he looks in bed! Makes you wanna jump in there with him, ne?
Look how kawaii he looks in bed! Makes you wanna jump in there with him, ne?
tamaki1.jpg (19.18 KiB) Viewed 11288 times
Check this out! But wait till you see the next pic!
Check this out! But wait till you see the next pic!
tamaki2.jpg (31.56 KiB) Viewed 11288 times
O.My.God! *nosebleeds* &gt;_
O.My.God! *nosebleeds* >_
tamaki3.jpg (35.66 KiB) Viewed 11288 times

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Mar 23rd, '08, 04:57

icelily wrote:He's so beautiful...and not to mention only 28!!! His performance in Nodame was so good, its unforgettable. I loved how suave he was, how determined, and how driven his performance was. All around very good actor. His voice is so deep and inviting...and those lips! God, help me! Excuse me while I clean up my drool...:wub:

I was wondering if anyone has seen any interviews with him. I want to know him more as a person than a character he plays. I saw his performance of his song "Emotion" on Heyx3, but the video didn't come with any talking at all. I found it on youtube thats why...so if anyone knows videos of interviews with him, please let me know! Thank you....and keep posting those pics; they melt my heart!
hello there!! nice meeting another tamaki fan!! yay!!
LOL..the guy's just freaking gorgeous ne?? really drives the fangirls crazy!!! welcome to the club!! :mrgreen:

as for interview vids of him..maybe u cud try watching his BISTRO SMAP guesting with Juri-chan, although all he did was voraciously eat!! hehe..he's just tooo cute for words!!..
there's also the CNC (CHimpan News Channel), where the host is a monkey..there are vids available in crunchyroll as well as veoh and dailymotion..
hir, i found a link with lots of tamaki clips!!
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=253647262
i haven't watched them yet only one vid where he was interviewed..waaaa!! he's soooo handsome!!! Lord, help me also!! LOL
anyweiz, thank you for the piccus!! it's my first time seeing them!! damn he's fine!!

lulu1034

Tamaki 2006 straightforward tour

Post by lulu1034 » Apr 24th, '08, 03:41

:salut: Thank you so much for uploading Tamaki Hiroshi's tour, watched the 2nd part, desperate :crazy: to get part 1 but it's temporary unavailable - hope it's really temporary as I can't wait to see part 1. I was shocked that he sings so well live and he can really play the guitar?! I'm hopelessly addicted to his acting, his singing and his voice...totally infatuated and I know afterall life's an illusion.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 24th, '08, 05:53

meoinkie2 and icelily sankyu for the pics you shared!!! ghaaa... i missed hiroshi so much. i haven't visited this site for so long. are there any new updated about him?

madrias

Post by madrias » Apr 24th, '08, 06:22

i like him too but i've noticed that he looks gaunt lately. i hope he takes better care of himself and eats more. he looked really good and healthy in the nodame series. i'm sure we want to see more of him in the pink of health.

wuff

Post by wuff » Apr 24th, '08, 08:02

madrias wrote:i like him too but i've noticed that he looks gaunt lately. i hope he takes better care of himself and eats more. he looked really good and healthy in the nodame series. i'm sure we want to see more of him in the pink of health.

Agree! He was more handsome in NC. His face has become 'skinny and pale' a little bit, too.

By the way, I think most of the Nodame fans can't let Chiaki and Nodame characters go easily, because the two actor/actress played/is playing a totally different kind of roles, which we can't use to it, can we? T.H.'s style in Shikaotoko was so dummy and U.J's is also so boyish in Last Friends. I think it is true that if an actor/actress gets a real attention because of a drama, he/she can't break out of that role so easily. (And it is very interesting, because their roles/style are fantastic in the movies... I mean like Heavenly forest... )
By the way, sorry for meditating about these things... :) :roll :whistling:

lulu1034

Post by lulu1034 » Apr 25th, '08, 10:23

I've got it part 2 - watched nodame sp again last night - as good as the first time - they're fantastic!! and I laughed out loud just like last time and cried too.

icelily

Post by icelily » Apr 25th, '08, 14:40

I thought I was the only one who noticed that he was looking a little sickly lately. In his new series "The fantastic Deer Man" he looked not good at all. He actually had dark circles and bags under his eyes. I hope he's okay. *fingers crossed*

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Apr 26th, '08, 00:04

here're several piccus i found while surfing the net... :D raburabu on HIROSHI TAMAKI!!!
btw.. if you guys are curious, here's his look in the movie HENSHIN when he starred with Aoi Yu as her boyfriend. he looks pretty young here.

has anyone seen his movie of KIDS yet?

icelily

Post by icelily » Apr 26th, '08, 02:51

OMG! I'm dying to see kids...is it out?? If you know where I can watch it, or where I can buy it...or download it, please let me know!!! THANKS FOR THE PICS TOO!! *giggles* He's so cute with his stubble mustache in the second picture.

meoinkie2

Re: Tamaki 2006 straightforward tour

Post by meoinkie2 » Apr 26th, '08, 09:59

oh my!!! gomen if i've been slacking up in tamaki-kun's thread!! i was actually bc with his thread in the other forum..hehehe..i'll bring the goodies later.. 8)
lulu1034 wrote::salut: Thank you so much for uploading Tamaki Hiroshi's tour, watched the 2nd part, desperate :crazy: to get part 1 but it's temporary unavailable - hope it's really temporary as I can't wait to see part 1. I was shocked that he sings so well live and he can really play the guitar?! I'm hopelessly addicted to his acting, his singing and his voice...totally infatuated and I know afterall life's an illusion.
ehhh?? actually in MU, you can only download one at a time..so have to finish first downloading the other one..
waaaaaa!! just agreeing with you!! i was actually shocked at first when i came to know that he sings and plays the guitar, and now totally head over heels crazy for him watching the Straightforward Tour concert!!! he's such an Adonis!!! :wub:

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Apr 26th, '08, 10:10

madrias wrote:i like him too but i've noticed that he looks gaunt lately. i hope he takes better care of himself and eats more. he looked really good and healthy in the nodame series. i'm sure we want to see more of him in the pink of health.
wuff wrote:He was more handsome in NC. His face has become 'skinny and pale' a little bit, too.
sou da ne..when i watched the NC SP, i was really shocked seeing him, coz it's really evident that he gotten thinner!! fans were really starting to worry about him especially during the time that the Deerman series was being aired..there was an article stating that the reason he suddenly had to lose weight was indeed for his role in Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi..he lost about 8kg.. :cry:
even up to now, he still looks skinny to me!! waaaaaa!! really hoping that he wud gain back his old weight..

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Apr 26th, '08, 10:29

sankyuu for the piccus biniBningPunkista!!
about his movie Henshin, i think there's some clips uploaded in crunchyroll..i haven't watched them yet..hehe..i was actually yearning for KIDS!! XD