[ThDrama] Jam Loey Rak (Defendant of Love)

Discuss about other asian culture here.
nalika

[ThDrama] Jam Loey Rak (Defendant of Love)

Post by nalika » Jan 30th, '08, 17:16

(credit to wasashimi blog)

I finally obtained the original translator permission to use her/his sub so I will be uploading this drama along with the other one.

I have decided to put this on hold until the original vcd set came out...which will mean it won't came out until after the drama finish airing in Thailand

Title: Jam Loey Rak (Defendant of Love) aka Prisoner of Love
Air: Jan. 1, 2008-?

Cast:
Atichart Chumnanont (Aum) as Harit
Taksaorn Paksukcharoen (Aff) as Soraya
Rilanee Sripen (Joy) as Sunsanee
Chatayodom Hiranyatsathiti (Chai) as Tawachai
Kongkrapan Saengsuriya (Num) as Bai
Sukontawa Kerdnimit (Mai) as Boontai
RungRuang Ananta (Hack) as Harin
Ryan Jett as Nukul

Synopsis

Harit Rangsiman, the pearl farm's owner in the south of Thailand, is very angry and vengeful after Harin, his only younger brother commit suicide because Sunsanee, Harin girlfriend, breaks up with him.

Harit wants to take vengeance on the woman who cause his brother's death, so he kidnaps her to torture, but what he doesn't know is that the woman he kidnaps is Soraya, Sunsanee's cousin. He believe that Soraya is Sunsanee no matter how Soraya tries to tell him. Soraya wants to repay her debt of gratitude to Sunsanee because Sunsanee had saved her life from drowning, so she accept this punishment instead of her beloved cousin.(taken from wasashimi blog)

I will be uploading the raw only. Sub file will be uploaded in here or at the subtitle thread. As always, if you find any mistake or grammar, pm the revised one to me and I'll post it up.

Subtitle can be found here

Just want to mention that the quality of this one isn't as good as Leh Ratee because it's not from the original boxset. For those that can wait, I will upload the better quality one once the boxset came out

Screen Cap:
ImageImageImage
Last edited by nalika on Feb 6th, '08, 01:43, edited 13 times in total.

Sakari

Post by Sakari » Jan 30th, '08, 20:24

Can you tell us more? Is this a remake of an earlier ThDrama? I'm asking because a user called tuktukland very recently uploaded episodes from a 1989 ThDrama, Jum Lei Ruk, to YouTube. The name seems identical, while the storyline is, at least, similar. Unfortunately, the 1989 version doesn't have subtitles. I still watched some episodes, but, well, the currently airing version looks much better.

nalika

Post by nalika » Jan 30th, '08, 20:55

yes it's a remake. this one will be the third remake.

Love_is_the_Darkness

Post by Love_is_the_Darkness » Jan 30th, '08, 21:03

nalika thank you so much!!!! I watching this on youtube and can't wait to DL, i will help seed as much as possible!! :wub:

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Jan 31st, '08, 06:29

No seeders for the drama.

itsonlykat

yes!

Post by itsonlykat » Jan 31st, '08, 06:53

Oh my ! :w00t: I've been waiting for this... Definitely worth watching, im also getting this for sure. Im currently watching this too... :lol

sk02171

Post by sk02171 » Feb 1st, '08, 12:57

Thank you so, so MUCH!

JKH

Post by JKH » Feb 4th, '08, 05:39

Whoooo! I'm totally addicted to this drama! I watched episode 1-9 in two days. I can't wait for 10!

I love Aum and Aff together! I read somewhere that they will be in another drama together, so I'm really looking forward to it!!!! ( hope someone subs it, I can't speak Thai!)

LOVe LOVE LOVVE this addicting drama!

rinneo

Post by rinneo » Feb 4th, '08, 13:11

where can I watch this film online???

osakarainnyblue

Post by osakarainnyblue » Feb 4th, '08, 13:36

You can watch Jum Loey Rak online (Realtime)

Here

time around 8.30PM +7GMT (Thailand)
Every Monday - Tuesday

Hope i can help ^^;;

angechi

Post by angechi » Feb 11th, '08, 08:52

I'm really looking forward to you uploading the discset of this drama.... it's such a good drama and just a few more days until the last of the episodes air.... thanks for the share and hope to see it soon!!!

edit...
anyone knows where i can find the song sung by PUNCH. It's the theme song and is a really good one. I really enjoy it especially during most parts of the drama... if anyone can help that'll be great! thanks in advance!

loveforever

Post by loveforever » Feb 14th, '08, 06:59

I love this drama so much! I will help seed when this drama is coming out!

thatv001

Re: [ThDrama] Jam Loey Rak (Defendant of Love)

Post by thatv001 » Feb 15th, '08, 01:00

Just want to mention that the quality of this one isn't as good as Leh Ratee because it's not from the original boxset. For those that can wait, I will upload the better quality one once the boxset came out
Hi Nalika,
Just wanted to say thanks for Leh Ratree, it was wonderful of you to sub it.
I can't wait til you upload the vcd version of Jam Loey Rak... I'm losing so much sleep over this drama it's not funny...

I'm just sad it's ending soon :(

If it's possible, is there any chance that you'll upload the boxset version onto megaupload?
I just have trouble downloading from torrents, it'll be so great if you could, but if you can't, it's alright :)

Thanks again for all your hard work, I'm so hooked.

thatv001

Post by thatv001 » Feb 15th, '08, 01:21

angechi wrote: edit...
anyone knows where i can find the song sung by PUNCH. It's the theme song and is a really good one. I really enjoy it especially during most parts of the drama... if anyone can help that'll be great! thanks in advance!
Hi,
just thought I'd share the two songs with everyone.
Punch - Jam Loey Rak
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=709LYSHU

Boydpod - Rak Khun Kao Eek Laew (Love You Again)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRY892XA

:)

arabian

Post by arabian » Feb 15th, '08, 18:41

Does someone know any DDL links for the drama.. I watched Ep1 & it's really nice but I don't like YouTube quality..

angechi

Post by angechi » Feb 17th, '08, 04:08

thatv001 wrote:
angechi wrote: edit...
Hi,
just thought I'd share the two songs with everyone.
Punch - Jam Loey Rak
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=709LYSHU

Boydpod - Rak Khun Kao Eek Laew (Love You Again)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DRY892XA

:)
Thanks for the share!!! I love the songs. I can listen to this wherever i go now, it'll make me think of the good times in the lakorn!!! thanks again for the share.

myteddi

Post by myteddi » Feb 19th, '08, 01:06

Hi everybody, I came across this drama by accident and indeed as everybody has been saying it was worth all ones time to watch it especially the very good chemistry between the lead actor and actress. Thank you Nalika for your plan to upload the better quality video of this drama for those of us who would like to have copies of them. May I request that you upload them in host sites that are friendlier unlike megaupload which is very limited and torrent is something not all are able to do. Thank you in advance and more power. So....sad this drama already ended last night but I guess the fever goes on!!!!

White wolfette

Post by White wolfette » Feb 21st, '08, 17:32

Just want to thank for your good work !!! This thai drama is amazing and i'm totally addicted !!!! I love their love story !!!

angechi

Post by angechi » Feb 21st, '08, 19:21

OMG! I just finished the drama and it is definitely a MUST WATCH drama! The ending was great...! Anyways i'm looking forward to NALIKA uploading the boxset and hope others enjoy the drama as much as I did. I really do recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good drama that will make you jump out of your seat. Thanks for your support NALIKA! Can't wait!

P.S. Does anyone know when the Boxset is out? I just want an approximation of time that's all!

myteddi

Post by myteddi » Mar 8th, '08, 14:17

While waiting for the HQ version of this Lakorn,
I decided to make a Karaoke Video for cellphone in 3gp format,
hope you like it.
If you just want to watch here is the link:

but if you want to download it here is the link:
http://www.zshare.net/download/864201692651ef/

saspikex

Post by saspikex » Mar 9th, '08, 06:53

can someone seed this drama?

really want to download and watch it. thanks :))

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Mar 16th, '08, 14:48

myteddi thank you for the Karaoke Video
download it and place on my phone ..
I really like your video..

JLR... is my first Thai Drama and I really love the drama ..
don't know that d-addicts have the first episode and the subtitle.
I have been seen this drama on CR .. and Really happy to know we can download the drama
in HQ format ...

myteddi

Post by myteddi » Mar 17th, '08, 08:28

I am happy you like the karaoke video agatha.
When my day is boring, I just watch the video
in my cellphone and it brings a smile remembering JLR.

For those who like LQ episodes without sub, just PM me
and I will try to accommodate your request/s as soon as I can.

aqatha

Post by aqatha » Mar 28th, '08, 13:53

I found this drama on veoh.com ..
you can download there ..the size is between 200-250 ..

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 9th, '08, 13:12

OMG....I didn't know that many people likes this drama...LIke everyone i absolutley adore and love this drama, i hated ti when it ended, they should make a sequal with them. I love the chemistry between the two main lead stars. AUM is so EFFIN sexy, HOT and SO damb GORGEOUS, and the actress is very very pretty. THIS was my first Thai drama that I found by an accident. EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS DRAMA. I definitely going to watch it again when there is a clearer version.....I have the JLR FEVER.....DO YOU? :w00t: I can't wait for AUM and AFF'S new drama together....

hydellen

a beyond compare drama

Post by hydellen » May 3rd, '08, 16:02

This is the first thai lakorn I watch.I love this drama so much.What I wanna to do these day is to watch it time and again. 8)

green bamboo

Post by green bamboo » Jul 11th, '08, 02:10

hope you still uploading this lakorn and engsub also ^^

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Oct 30th, '08, 16:13

I :wub: LOVE THIS THAI LAKORN! ASIDE FROM THIS OLD LAKORN I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SEARCH FOR A LONG TIME. where can i order this lakorn with sub? i was thinking about downloading but then again, my computer is slow and i also want to support the lakorn.

Syleea

THX

Post by Syleea » Sep 1st, '09, 21:15

thx !!!!!!!!!!

Lucky05girl

Post by Lucky05girl » Oct 30th, '09, 14:40

Hallo
Are you going to continue uploading the softsubs for this drama??
I really want to watch this lakorn with high quality.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 22nd, '11, 22:59

This my first Thai Lakorn and it is good so far. I am on episode 4 and I am just tired of hearing So squeak and squeal every 5 seconds :goggle:
...That sound she makes is so very annoying BUT this lakorn is really good so far. :cheers:

iluvasiandrama

Crazy writing in this lakorn

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 25th, '11, 22:44

Ok, I finished watching this drama and I have to say that rape does not equal love. No way around it, except in this drama I guess.

The lead actor Harit wasn't handsome to me. No hotness or strong physique at all. He needs to lift more weights and build his upper body up with muscles... The HOT Korean actors have me spoiled I guess :heart: Tawasachai was handsome with a good body but he was too nice to play the mean scary part, I think. His suits looked really nice on him and not too big like Harit's.

All the actresses (except for P'San mother) looked like top runway supermodels which is refreshing since I see so much of the "frumpy dumpy" (poor/ugly) types in Korean and Japanese drama's. I like to see something different every now and then.
Harit never looked at Soraya with a sincere or romantic expression it was always rough and mean. I guess that's because he didn't have any family and had alot of power and money though... IDK but he didn't fit the role to me.

I can never understand a CARING mother like So's, who would not call the police to arrest or beat severely, a man who confesses to her that he raped and kidnapped her daughter and now wants to marry her. That's just CRAAAZZZYY :crazy:???

The writer would have been better off leaving the rape part out. I just don't see why it even had to be included, it was weird and out of place. On top of that, there was not one kiss scene or romantic scene from start to finish BUT they put a forceful rape scene in there and call it a romance drama?

I don't ever want to watch any drama or lakorn like this one again. I WOULD NOT recommend this drama to someone who is new to watching Thai lakorns. IF there are lakorns that don't have rape scene in them then that would be okay but IT LOOKS LIKE MAJORITY OF LAKORNS HAVE RAPE KIDNAPPING AND TORTURE in them. But...TO EACH IT IS YOUR CHOICE. :salut: