Cartoon KAT-TUN

Discuss about Japanese TV Variety, Music, Game and any other TV shows that is not drama.
NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 28th, '07, 03:09

yah.. i downladed it but never read it.. hahah i'll go read it after i done with D-addicts...

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » Jan 8th, '08, 03:52

There is an episode coming out with Toda Erika in it. Cant wait!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 8th, '08, 04:02

emerica1123 wrote:There is an episode coming out with Toda Erika in it. Cant wait!
Cool :O I like the episodes with people KAT-TUN have worked with or know XD

Is anyone else subbing cKT besides chikara21? She's stopped since ep 35 for a bit XD

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jan 8th, '08, 04:09

So it airs tommorrow right?

Jan 9 is tommorrow in Japan right?

I just wanna see the boys go fanboy when they see Alicia Keys

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 8th, '08, 23:32

Ah.. i love epiisodes when they have people I know.. hahah.. totaly watchign it with Erika!!!! i lovey her!!

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 9th, '08, 15:44

i just watched Ck and I did not see Alicia Keys are u guys serious? who said that she will be there? she wasn't i just watched it live and there was only Toda Ericak I feel robbed!!! :cry:

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Jan 11th, '08, 21:05

hey you guys was there a episode with aly n aj init???
cause i heard and where can i download there subs episodes??

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 11th, '08, 21:10

Eh, Alica Keys? I didn't see her on latest CT.
Mrs-Nishikado wrote:hey you guys was there a episode with aly n aj init???
cause i heard and where can i download there subs episodes??
You can download the subs (hardsubs and softsubs) from:
http://chikara21.livejournal.com/

But the episode with Aly and Aj hasn't been subbed yet.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 12th, '08, 00:30

yh i have seen it and you don't need subs for the one wioth Aly and AJ... you get what happening in it..... Jin is a baka...

oystersauce87

Post by oystersauce87 » Jan 16th, '08, 04:37

I want to watch the new ones.
How many are there since the new year actually?
I saw one title..with Erika Toda but there's still no subs...I think.
I'm waiting for Chikara21 to post the new episode.

My favourite part would be the 100Q.
I love watching them interviewing the guests. We can learn new things about them at the same time.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 16th, '08, 04:40

oystersauce87 wrote: My favourite part would be the 100Q.
I love watching them interviewing the guests. We can learn new things about them at the same time.
XD My favorite part kind of alternates between the 100Q and Smile Athlete contest :lol

oystersauce87

Post by oystersauce87 » Jan 16th, '08, 04:46

Does anyone know where I can watch the one with Aly & Aj?
I didn't know they were in the show

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 16th, '08, 06:22

I totally love this show. Am still catching up on it halfway.

My fav episodes are with Becky and Crystal Kay. Becky's so much fun to be with!

I love this show because it kinda shows each individual's personality. Like the way they laugh and talk.

Love how Kame is alwys laughing so hard :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 16th, '08, 23:23

Hum... i really want to watch mor ebut i'm so busy to watch them....

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Jan 21st, '08, 02:14

KuroiUsagi wrote:
oystersauce87 wrote: My favourite part would be the 100Q.
XD My favorite part kind of alternates between the 100Q and Smile Athlete contest :lol
I agree. My favorite part is the 100Q. Some of their answers are funny. XD.
And my favorite episode so far is... L'Arc en Ciel with Hyde and Ken. hehe. and the eating competitor, Gal Sone. :D and Okinawa! lol.

Can't wait for future episodes! ^_^

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 21st, '08, 02:20

i just watched the okinawa episodes~!
they are so cute! Love the akame moment when they both carried maru into the room for ghost story telling. HAHA
and naughty jin locked taguchi out.

i liked watching maru and jin eat too. so cute. ><~!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 21st, '08, 03:32

risa6chan wrote: i liked watching maru and jin eat too. so cute. ><~!
That part was AWESOMEEEEE!! I love the idea of idols being pigs XD I never expected Maru to be a pig though.. fat!Jin WINS :heart:

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 21st, '08, 03:41

KuroiUsagi wrote:
risa6chan wrote: i liked watching maru and jin eat too. so cute. ><~!
That part was AWESOMEEEEE!! I love the idea of idols being pigs XD I never expected Maru to be a pig though.. fat!Jin WINS :heart:
YEA! wahaha... i like to see them eat like they r not in front of e camera.

another episode is also the one with horikita maki. jin and koki had to try out their cooking.
They couldn't stop eating. hahahaha...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 21st, '08, 21:41

I should see the Okinawa episodes huh... hahaha...
V___V... I don't mwatcha ll them... but it seems cute form what you guys say...

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Jan 21st, '08, 21:55

risa6chan wrote:i just watched the okinawa episodes~!
they are so cute! Love the akame moment when they both carried maru into the room for ghost story telling. HAHA
and naughty jin locked taguchi out.

i liked watching maru and jin eat too. so cute. ><~!
Lmao!! I love that part when they're telling ghost stories. XD.
I wonder why Koki didn't say anything when he came in.. o_O;
omg. when Kame and Taguchi went to that store with the karate guy. they're so silly!! XD
I agree! Jin and Nakamaru are pigs<3
when Taguchi took that bite from the taco. that was a huge bite. xD.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 22nd, '08, 00:38

Still aorund Okinawa??! :lol How about a little taste of the last Special :whistling: As and Ueda fan i had such a great time!! :wub: Poor Maru, always suffering aroundXD and Jin and Junno got teased and beated LOLLLL

Junno's new look......i want him blonde again!

Jin and Meisa checking each other LOL well at least it looks like it XD... she also checked Ueda ¬¬

My fav boys and their cute moments

My boy boxing XD he looks great!! ¬¬ Meisa thinks so too... LOL but i love how Jin looks at him everytime he sees him boxing, with this time it is two times i have seen him looking at Ueda like that

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 22nd, '08, 00:54

Ginoru wrote: Image
Jin and Meisa checking each other LOL well at least it looks like it XD... she also checked Ueda ¬¬

My boy boxing XD he looks great!! ¬¬ Meisa thinks so too... LOL but i love how Jin looks at him everytime he sees him boxing, with this time it is two times i have seen him looking at Ueda like that
XD My favs are Jin and Ueda too! And omg, that last picture, so hot :wub:
And that look Jin is giving Ueda says "You look so hot, I wanna rape you." :heart:

I see an Ueda crotch shot in there too :dopey: He sits with his legs so wide apart XD

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 22nd, '08, 01:51

xstarl1ght wrote:Lmao!! I love that part when they're telling ghost stories. XD.
I wonder why Koki didn't say anything when he came in.. o_O;
omg. when Kame and Taguchi went to that store with the karate guy. they're so silly!! XD
I agree! Jin and Nakamaru are pigs<3
when Taguchi took that bite from the taco. that was a huge bite. xD.
koki came in a while and went back to the room after tt right?
yeaahhhh taguchi took such a big bite. i almost thought he was gonna put the whole thing into his mouth... hahaha...

ahhhh and jin with glasses in the latest SP... =)~~~~~~~
i would love to see him taking it off while giving that smouldering stare...
*dies*

BTW ginoru, this special... what show is it called.. wanna find n watch :D hee thanks in advance :)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 22nd, '08, 02:02

risa6chan wrote: BTW ginoru, this special... what show is it called.. wanna find n watch :D hee thanks in advance :)
Eh? Isn't it just a Cartoon KAT-TUN special? You mean the one where Ginoru got the pics from? It's on kattunlove on LJ too

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 22nd, '08, 02:13

KuroiUsagi wrote:
risa6chan wrote: BTW ginoru, this special... what show is it called.. wanna find n watch :D hee thanks in advance :)
Eh? Isn't it just a Cartoon KAT-TUN special? You mean the one where Ginoru got the pics from? It's on kattunlove on LJ too
oh oh...
ahhh i found it.. thanks! :D

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Jan 22nd, '08, 03:22

Ginoru wrote:Still aorund Okinawa??! :lol How about a little taste of the last Special :whistling: As and Ueda fan i had such a great time!! :wub: Poor Maru, always suffering aroundXD and Jin and Junno got teased and beated LOLLLL

Junno's new look......i want him blonde again!

KYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA!!! :w00t: >_>; If you don't mind, I will be stealing these. >_>;;
Anyways, I like Taguchi blonde too. but he looks hot in any hairstyle. This one makes him.. very cool. :wub:
AHH!! Uedaaa~~ It looks so hot when he's boxing. :D
lol. Jin and Ueda looks so cute with glasses on. XD

@risa6chan: Really? Hmm.. I didn't see him leave when he was in the dark with everybody else. =X oh wells.

Thanks KuroiUsagi!! I'm gonna watch it too. :]

Edit: AH! I just finished watching the special. :D IT WAS FUNNY! especially Nakamaru's part. LMAO. :heart:
I can't believe Nakamaru met NICHOLAS CAGE!! and that he kept saying "what should I do" AND forgot to give the gift to him!! XD. I never knew he got so nervous. I'm so jealous! I want to be kissed by Jin and Taguchi!! >_<; I want that date. XD.

magincia

Post by magincia » Jan 22nd, '08, 11:05

xstarl1ght wrote: Edit: AH! I just finished watching the special. :D IT WAS FUNNY! especially Nakamaru's part. LMAO. :heart:
I can't believe Nakamaru met NICHOLAS CAGE!! and that he kept saying "what should I do" AND forgot to give the gift to him!! XD. I never knew he got so nervous. I'm so jealous! I want to be kissed by Jin and Taguchi!! >_<; I want that date. XD.
I got nervous with him XD And for a moment I thought Nicholas Cage was about to walk out of there since Naka wasn't saying anything!
That woman on the date with Junno and Jin just cracked me up X'D Everytime she "OH! I FELL!" X'DD
And Jin on that birthday scene? He was just pure hotness... and super funny X'DD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 22nd, '08, 13:05

I need to see that one...., ahhhh... i'm so behind... When i get home look at it....

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Jan 22nd, '08, 16:48

magincia wrote:
xstarl1ght wrote: Edit: AH! I just finished watching the special. :D IT WAS FUNNY! especially Nakamaru's part. LMAO. :heart:
I got nervous with him XD And for a moment I thought Nicholas Cage was about to walk out of there since Naka wasn't saying anything!
That woman on the date with Junno and Jin just cracked me up X'D Everytime she "OH! I FELL!" X'DD
And Jin on that birthday scene? He was just pure hotness... and super funny X'DD
Nakamaru is a baka. XD. When they said it was going to Nicholas Cage, I was like "ARE YOU SEROIUS?!!?" I couldn't believe it. >_<lol>_<
I feel bad for Taguchi.. they're all picking on him. :[ lol.

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Jan 22nd, '08, 16:50

magincia wrote:
Nakamaru is a baka. XD. When they said it was going to Nicholas Cage, I was like "ARE YOU SEROIUS?!!?" I couldn't believe it. lol.
LMAO. Yeah that too. She fell so many times. XD. She fell in the dressing room too. haha. XD.
Ahh. that birthday scene was funny. and cutttteeee!!
I feel bad for Taguchi.. they're all picking on him. :[ lol.

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » Jan 22nd, '08, 17:02

Gal Sone and Becky were interesting but there are lot of good ones.

There is one with Toda Erika that hasn't been subbed yet.

magincia

Post by magincia » Jan 22nd, '08, 17:36

emerica1123 wrote:Gal Sone and Becky were interesting but there are lot of good ones.

There is one with Toda Erika that hasn't been subbed yet.
On Gal Sone's show I only liked how she could it soooo much and be sooooo thin; other than that it was Oo (even if all she did was eat XD) Her eyes are weird =S

Becky is a blast X'DD I wish I could have a friend like her XD

chikara21 will catch up with the latest show when she has time, we'll just have to wait patiently =D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 23rd, '08, 13:01

Hum... i been so busy re watching Devil Beside you i have not been able to watch the Speical Cartoon KAt-tun.... I waill today...., after i see allt he thign i need to see

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 25th, '08, 00:01

KuroiUsagi wrote:XD My favs are Jin and Ueda too! And omg, that last picture, so hot :wub:
And that look Jin is giving Ueda says "You look so hot, I wanna rape you." :heart:

I see an Ueda crotch shot in there too :dopey: He sits with his legs so wide apart XD/quote]

Hello Jinda fan!! I thinkitis obvious that they are my favs isn't it? ;)

Love when he gets concentrated in boxing, he is scary

LOL Too many fics XD!! I wish Jin were not only looking at Ueda admiringly but acompaning him to the gym! Jin needs to work out!!
From the frist time Ueda boxed in CtKt, credits to whomever did the gif (love you for making it)

xstarl1ght wrote:KYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA!!! :w00t: >_>; If you don't mind, I will be stealing these. >_>;;

Anyways, I like Taguchi blonde too. but he looks hot in any hairstyle. This one makes him.. very cool. :wub:

Feel free to snatch them XD I have more compositions from others cartoons i do to post around ;) (i have already seen my cartoon compositions even in the Je forums! it was crazy)

Mmmm wichever color but better long hair, don't know why but he looks better with long hair...and traditional clothes!!

did you know that some japanese forums are full of request for him to box almost every wednesday?? XD wish he'd listen :whistling:
One of cutest Jinda moments in CtKt for me is this (mine too XD)

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 25th, '08, 00:14

Ginoru wrote: LOL Too many fics XD!! I wish Jin were not only looking at Ueda admiringly but acompaning him to the gym! Jin needs to work out!!
From the frist time Ueda boxed in CtKt, credits to whomever did the gif (love you for making it)
...KYAAAAA hope they don't mind me snagging the gif XD I freaking love that look on Jin :wub:
I do wish Jin would join Ueda at the gym.. getting all sweaty together *cough* *cough*
But fat!Jin is also amusing :D
Ginoru wrote: One of cutest Jinda moments in CtKt for me is this (mine too XD)
I love Jinda's faces in that picture :heart:

Edit: Ah, I forgot to mention. I love how Ueda's clothes are falling right off in that screencap :heart:
Last edited by KuroiUsagi on Jan 25th, '08, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Jan 25th, '08, 00:25

Ginoru wrote:
KuroiUsagi wrote:XD My favs are Jin and Ueda too! And omg, that last picture, so hot :wub:

I see an Ueda crotch shot in there too :dopey: He sits with his legs so wide apart XD/quote]

Hello Jinda fan!! I thinkitis obvious that they are my favs isn't it? ;)

Love when he gets concentrated in boxing, he is scary

LOL Too many fics XD!! I wish Jin were not only looking at Ueda admiringly but acompaning him to the gym! Jin needs to work out!!

xstarl1ght wrote:KYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA!!! :w00t: >_>; If you don't mind, I will be stealing these. >_>;;

Feel free to snatch them XD I have more compositions from others cartoons i do to post around ;) (i have already seen my cartoon compositions even in the Je forums! it was crazy)

Mmmm wichever color but better long hair, don't know why but he looks better with long hair...and traditional clothes!!

did you know that some japanese forums are full of request for him to box almost every wednesday?? XD wish he'd listen :whistling:
One of cutest Jinda moments in CtKt for me is this (mine too XD)
ahh! Jin in that gif looks so amazed. XD.
I never saw Taguchi with short hair before.. =X
Ahh! Jin and Ueda looks so cute! I wanna hug Ueda so bad now. xD.
Ah!! an Jin's face is so adorableee! ^__^

matildaaa

Post by matildaaa » Jan 28th, '08, 13:42

did you guys watch the last episode in the show?!
OMG kame's legs!! i diden't know he can spread his legs that far! wow!! and jin was looking!!
it seemed that kame was somehow feeling pain in the foot massage part .. but i don't have any idea why? could somebofy please help me with the translation??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 28th, '08, 17:11

hum i should do that to today.. watch more Cartton Kat-tun.. this is my lost weekend... hahaha....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 28th, '08, 21:21

matildaaa LOL i guess everyone in pain can do amazing things XDXD

He had quite a few nice moments with Koki while Jin was annoying Maru XDXD

matildaaa

Post by matildaaa » Jan 29th, '08, 07:16

Ginoru:
YEAH! poor thing :( *but ehm i reallllly enjoyed watching him like that!*.. but where did the pain come from anyway ?! i tried to copy the doctor but it dosent hurt at all *i appreciate the pros!*
they should hurt him more! i'm sure that will increase the rating! LMAO!
just look and enjoy :D

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 29th, '08, 07:17

Hm... for some reason, every time I see someone get a foot massage, it's supposed to hurt o.O Maybe they hit a certain nerve or something

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 29th, '08, 12:57

yah... i have been trign to do that.... *When i go to JAapn... foot massage.* hahah... anyway... what eles.... I saw it and he didn't do spilts did he... doesn't looke like it..

anyway... eh was talkign about Boxing at one point....
and it it me ore goes she look lieks he driving her nail into his foot...

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Jan 30th, '08, 15:53

Minna.. Where I could DL all of Cartoon Kat-tun episodes??
Please anyone?

because I am too busy with my work, I couldn't watch it over youtube or even crunchyroll anymore. I am looking for a site that allows DL so that I could transfer it through my iPaq hp. Please anyone????????????
T______________________T

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 31st, '08, 00:01

well... veoh lets you downlaod... but the format is messed up....

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 31st, '08, 00:36

makiko88 wrote:Minna.. Where I could DL all of Cartoon Kat-tun episodes??
Please anyone?

because I am too busy with my work, I couldn't watch it over youtube or even crunchyroll anymore. I am looking for a site that allows DL so that I could transfer it through my iPaq hp. Please anyone????????????
T______________________T
If you want to download Cartoon KAT-TUN, you can find them in chikara's LJ:
http://chikara21.livejournal.com/

She's the one who's subbing the episodes, except episodes 23-26. Episodes 23-26 are subbed by BNS. They subbed only these episodes since chikara21 was away for a month. You can find them in their forum:
http://www.bakanosekai.com/

But to download the episodes that BNS subbed, first you need to create a account there and you have to post like 10 times or more to have access to the download links.

Hope this helps. :-)

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 31st, '08, 21:26

CK ep 43 snapshots

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 1st, '08, 00:02

episode 43 loosk liek a good ep.. is there a guest... if there isn't i'm wign... (Only watches with guess i know)

anyway...hoep to see it later

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 1st, '08, 00:28

I still felt Jin a bit off the group activities in this ep but he went and asked Maru, and Maru and Ueda answered him so i see it as a good sing that he is getting into it bit by bit (even if it is in his normal circle of friends XD)

Rori

Post by Rori » Feb 1st, '08, 07:55

Jin was a bit in the background indeed. Wish he would take part a bit more.

I cracked up at 14:30 when Kame and Koki carried on singing that song after it had finished. :rofl: The only other place I know the guest is that she song the opening theme for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Awesome song, great anime.

Taguchi looked really good in this episode I thought.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Feb 16th, '08, 10:42

Cartoon KAT-TUN is quite hilarious ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 21st, '08, 23:58

Have you seen the latest one?? Ueda was talking so much!! finally!! XD The driving part was soo funny!! And the Hokkaido preview... Jin and ....AWWWWWWW!!! can't wait!1 hope they stay on that scene long!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 22nd, '08, 05:50

i dl ist but for got to watch it.. haha

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 22nd, '08, 16:29

Oooh! just wait until you see it!! I had lots of Ueda, driving part was funny and the Hokkaido preview with Jin and....awwwwwwwww

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 23rd, '08, 00:17

I need to see it now... Goign to watc it since it the weekend.. and i hae aLaptop to watch it on!!! happiness...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 26th, '08, 22:37

Forgot to post these here XD sorry!

Isn't this love??

I'd try to bring some of the car parking if you want ;)

zutto_precious

Post by zutto_precious » Apr 2nd, '08, 07:44

Hey people. I wonder who's going to sub the upcoming CTKT episodes since Chikara's quiting subbing as she needs to focus on her work. :(

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Apr 3rd, '08, 05:22

Sou yo D: Maybe some other subbers will be nice and start to pick it up? XD My guess would be BNS (only because they subbed a couple before)

zutto_precious

Post by zutto_precious » Apr 3rd, '08, 07:02

Ahh, hopefully! I can't live without CTKT ! haha. I wish I could understand Jap. Sigh.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 10th, '08, 22:43

I think Devotion has taken subbing it but they have some problems still and will need time to catch up :) maybe if others subbers could share it would go faster but don't know anyone in those subbing teams to ask

zutto_precious

Post by zutto_precious » Apr 11th, '08, 11:23

Thanks. Yup, I checked their LJ journal, they stated that :) Yippee!

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Apr 17th, '08, 15:57

Who was on CK this week???

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 17th, '08, 20:56

No one, last week, this week and next week are all specials, and i have to add that so far more interesting than the normal CtKt at least you see the guys interact and have fun toguether ;)

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 24th, '08, 11:09

Ginoru: the last CTKT iv watched was the jitsu wa boku..
where can i watch the most recent episodes (in eng subs)? thanks!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 24th, '08, 13:02

With english subs? nowhere so far, Chikara had to stop subbing and i think Devotion and Jonerecords livejournal have taken on it but the one you mention is the only one subbed so far.

I know someone in youtube(http://www.youtube.com/user/moocowmoo)subbed that ep and has just been released subbed by jonerecords too, but there are still many epsides left without subbing

rairai

Post by rairai » Apr 24th, '08, 23:59

oh.. :(
yeah, i watched it in youtube..
i really hope the other eps get subbed.. me wants to watch em..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 25th, '08, 13:16

There are two subbed episodes in Kattunlove one is the once i... and the other the first part of the Spring Holiday Special

About the pther episodes, it is all a matter of time ;)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 29th, '08, 19:08

There is going to be special episode next week, And i was like again i dunno what they are planning to do but it loos awsomely interesting.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 31st, '08, 21:26

From the information i have been reading it should not be one special episode but six(one for every wednesday and member until they finish the concerts) regarding Kt and love

Renoa Heartilly

Post by Renoa Heartilly » Jun 13th, '08, 01:37

am i the only one who doesnt like the new 'adult-ish' cartoon kat-tun? o_o i dunno i used to watch CTKT because it made me laugh, even without subtitles, but now its just a rare 'ha-ha' with koki and making fun of shy nakamaru @_@"
i think i'm just downloading it out of habit and because i'm interrested in Kame's search outside the studio, how long will this ctkt-room last? -_- i want the old 100Q and games back~

msshino

Hated the latest episode

Post by msshino » Jun 13th, '08, 01:46

I guess I just didn't get the last episode. I didn't find it funny nor interesting. What happened to the old segments with guests and the 100Q and the dart games. It was so much more interesting and bright. The last episode was so dark and gloomy. I just didn't get it. I hope they revert back to their original scripts. Kat-tun doesn't seem to do well when they don't have any leads, such as when they venture off location and go to a different city. They're caught off gaurd and it's not as fun. Perhaps with time it can get better.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 13th, '08, 03:18

I may be of the few that really like this new one, the 100Q could be very boring sometimes and my fav eps were those where they were splitted and sent to the world, they are more natural and themselves in those , Cartoon in studio is too tight scripted; with this new one, that we don't know will be a permanent change or just as they have teh concerts running, we have a more adult side and since tehy are trying to appeal more adult audiences lately i find it great on their side to take this step ;)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jun 13th, '08, 12:31

if you have a myspace account, join my myspace group... :D

Group URL: http://groups. myspace. com/KATTUNbyaTurk

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jun 20th, '08, 14:12

well this new cartoon KAT-TUN is very cool though but 100th question was more educational about an artist...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 21st, '08, 00:12

I wouldn't use educational but informative ;)

I really like the new one it offers a lot of insight on how kattun members really are :)

zita

Post by zita » Jul 30th, '08, 16:11

although I upload this show, I REALLY can't stand this new layout..I also watched because of the funny answers @100Q...but now it's only dark and everyone has his own "room"...
they are a band -->they must sit TOGETHER on a sofa and make jokes XD XD (okay the dolphins were ... ) together they are MUCH funnier :(