Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 14th, '08, 01:46

Ginoru wrote:Liked Lips a lot, Jin and Ueda were in their element, Junno was doing fine, kame over did it a bit for my taste and poor koki and maru were the ones that seemed more at lost!!

The costumes seemed like Real Face with inverted colors, or retouched...XD
EH?? I actually though Jin and Ueda were great, Maru sounded pretty good, Kame was overdoing it, and Koki and Junno weren't so good XD Well mostly Koki =x Junno... just his voice in his solo part, totally doesn't fit. Maybe if it was a less rock-ish song D:

I love the Real Face costumes :heart: I really liked Jin's costume in the Lips perf XD Something about Jin and hats and glasses is *____*
Last edited by KuroiUsagi on Jan 14th, '08, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 14th, '08, 01:46

KuroiUsagi wrote:Gyah. I just finished downloading the KAT-TUN SP and saw that perf again in HQ!
Is the HQ version the same one posted at kattunlove LJ by mixmin199? I was just wondering if there was an even higher quality version than that one.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 14th, '08, 01:47

beanybeans wrote:
KuroiUsagi wrote:Gyah. I just finished downloading the KAT-TUN SP and saw that perf again in HQ!
Is the HQ version the same one posted at kattunlove LJ by mixmin199? I was just wondering if there was an even higher quality version than that one.
Yep I was talking about that one. I don't think there is =/ But I'd say the one she posted up is high enough XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 14th, '08, 03:01

jin's so good at acting surprised during "his birthday"... :lol :lol :lol ..never thought he could act that good....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 15th, '08, 01:52

KuroiUsagi wrote:EH?? I actually though Jin and Ueda were great, Maru sounded pretty good, Kame was overdoing it, and Koki and Junno weren't so good XD Well mostly Koki =x Junno... just his voice in his solo part, totally doesn't fit. Maybe if it was a less rock-ish song D:

I love the Real Face costumes :heart: I really liked Jin's costume in the Lips perf XD Something about Jin and hats and glasses is *____*
Jin and Ueda were really comfortable, that is their kind of song after all ;) Maru and Koki were a bit tense while Junno was more relaxed, agreed that kame was overdoing it

Jin should wear hats! what's with hidding??

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 15th, '08, 02:30

Ginoru wrote: Jin and Ueda were really comfortable, that is their kind of song after all ;)

XD I think Ueda looks kind of weird singing these types of songs now without his black hair :lol But still totally hot *_*

Lol, there's something about the way Jin wears his hats and glasses that... well basically, turns me on XD
Like...
More examples would be Pinky videos, and Butterfly :heart: :heart:
Nggh. I meant everything about Jin turns me on >< Jin's such a slut :wub: In the best way possible :heart:

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 05:45

Completelly agree with you there, Maru is a good leader or co-leader in Kt :)

I love that way of thinking!! Good for you!! I am soo sick and bored of fans going at each others throats because "their favourite is better than the other one" ...!! Seriously, if you like a band you like them all some more some less, but they all have they good points and bad points, if people managed to overcome this silly and childish differences the fandom would go soo much better really, see Arashi fans for example, they keep untied and organized and maybe they will manage to get a world tour for them this year!! If Kt fans would overcome differences and work toguether we could even dream about trying to get them on a tour too
actually, KAT-TUN is the first group i saw in that light...it's like the group isnt so good anymore if any one of them wasnt there...i wonder how we'd be able to get them on a tour... :lol

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 05:47

shosef wrote:i just laughed when Jin said OKA-SAN when he ate the noodles using Erika's mother recipe ..and Maru said there's no connection between your mother and this food ... :lol :lol :lol....
really? where did u watch it? i wanna watch it too...

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 06:26

ARGH!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
WTF!!!! have any of u guys read the comments on the live perf of LIPS? the one with the link given in a previous page of this forum? ARGH.... :cussing:

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CRUELLY CRITICIZE OR SHOOT A GROUP DOWN JUST BCOZ THEY LIKE SOME OTHER GROUP?! we aint doing such a thing! but others...argh.... :cussing:

wtf, i dont care if other groups are better than KAT-TUN(even if they really arent), i like them but u dont see me dissing some other groups just bcoz i like KAT-TUN best!

kat-tun has no vocal talent? u must be deaf or something else...

:cussing:
what the....I LOVE THIS SONG! I personally think this song is great...and that KAT-TUN can pull off the rock and pop genre very well...and that they sang great in that live perf...i didnt even see that anyone looked lost or something...kame may have done a tad too much but it was still ok...his scream in the first part was surprising...i didnt think he could pull something off like that, kame's voice cant reach high notes that well and he sort of sang a flat note on his solo but he totally redeemed himself with the scream thing and he was sort of off key after they danced that's why it didnt sound that good with the second voice....and jin's voice is simply too amazing to describe, it suits the rock genre very well....ueda and maru sounded real great too.... junno's voice isnt suited for rock genre but he has a good voice nonetheless...
i think it was wise that they didnt dance that much bcoz the song is quite high pitched...dancing while singing this song would have led to flat notes...i think people has just been so used to them singing while dancing that people almost always expect that of them..which is wrong...give them a break...it's hard enough to sing songs that are quite out of their vocal range(except that of jin of course)...
other groups' songs arent as high pitched as that of kat-tun,have those groups try singing it while dancing, im sure u'd never want to hear them again..
it's easy to sound so good in a recording but live singing is never easy...especially when u're moving around...and u have to sing very high notes...

KAT-TUN is unique...please dont try measuring them up against any other group... :|

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 06:35

to my fellow KAT-TUN fans, and jin fans here, im sorry for the outburst..i just couldnt stand by and watch other people thrash jin and KAT-TUN...i guess it was an initial reaction to retaliate...i just cant see why people have to thrash others just so they can lift someone else up..i dont see the necessity for it...superficial beings...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 15th, '08, 06:35

nadishiko wrote:ARGH!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
WTF!!!! have any of u guys read the comments on the live perf of LIPS? the one with the link given in a previous page of this forum? ARGH.... :cussing:

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CRUELLY CRITICIZE OR SHOOT A GROUP DOWN JUST BCOZ THEY LIKE SOME OTHER GROUP?! we aint doing such a thing! but others...argh.... :cussing:

wtf, i dont care if other groups are better than KAT-TUN(even if they really arent), i like them but u dont see me dissing some other groups just bcoz i like KAT-TUN best!

what the....I LOVE THIS SONG! I personally think this song is great...and that KAT-TUN can pull off the rock and pop genre very well...and that they sang great in that live perf...i didnt even see that anyone looked lost or something...kame may have done a tad too much but it was still ok...his scream in the first part was surprising...i didnt think he could pull something off like that, kame's voice cant reach high notes that well and he sort of sang a flat note on his solo but he totally redeemed himself with the scream thing and he was sort of off key after they danced that's why it didnt sound that good with the second voice....and jin's voice is simply too amazing to describe, it suits the rock genre very well....ueda and maru sounded real great too.... junno's voice isnt suited for rock genre but he has a good voice nonetheless...
i think it was wise that they didnt dance that much bcoz the song is quite high pitched...dancing while singing this song would have led to flat notes...i think people has just been so used to them singing while dancing that people almost always expect that of them..which is wrong...give them a break...it's hard enough to sing songs that are quite out of their vocal range(except that of jin of course)...
other groups' songs arent as high pitched as that of kat-tun,have those groups try singing it while dancing, im sure u'd never want to hear them again..
it's easy to sound so good in a recording but live singing is never easy...especially when u're moving around...and u have to sing very high notes...

KAT-TUN is unique...please dont try measuring them up against any other group... :|
Lol... you should post that rant as a comment to those people dissing KAT-TUN!
I really don't get people who diss other bands for no reason too. I mean I liked NEWS before KAT-TUN but I would never diss either band unless they did something really bad (which they haven't)

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 06:36

i already did...haha...i commented on that video too...but i was more tactful unlike those uncivilized beings...triple post? sorry..i dont understand...
Last edited by nadishiko on Jan 15th, '08, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 15th, '08, 06:37

^ It's supposed to be not that good to post one after another, since there's an edit button XD

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 06:39

oh ok....i understand...thanks a lot for the tip kuroiusagi! =) oh and how come KAT-TUN's lips song is already available in limewire when it hasnt been released yet?

and i agree about the dissing thing...i dont see the point...and i wouldnt say anything bad about other groups too...

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 15th, '08, 06:49

Sometimes songs are played on radio stations or TV shows before they're released in Japan. So people probably ripped them from where ever it was played and uploaded it :lol

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 06:53

oh ok...thanks so much...*sigh* i jsut cant get over what i read about KAT-TUN'S lips....do u have any news if jin's going to have any new drama?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 15th, '08, 07:42

Lol... there will always be stupid people to bash things. Just think, fans like us are worth so much more than fans like those :3

And no, I haven't heard anything about Jin in any new doramas :cry: I really wish he was in more though, I really love his acting. And that fact that I get to see him more :wub:
Gosh, I just keep falling more and more in love with all these JE boys XD

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 07:46

KuroiUsagi wrote:Lol... there will always be stupid people to bash things. Just think, fans like us are worth so much more than fans like those :3

And no, I haven't heard anything about Jin in any new doramas :cry: I really wish he was in more though, I really love his acting. And that fact that I get to see him more :wub:
Gosh, I just keep falling more and more in love with all these JE boys XD
yeah...i just wish people would bcome wiser and more civilized as time goes by instead of the other way around...

no? aww....i love how jin is so cute when he acts...i wanna see more of him too! and yeah..JE boys are just too cute.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

hey..KAT-TUN still undergoes vocal training ryt?

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 15th, '08, 08:55

:blink :blink :blink :blink :blink MINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAS ANYONE SEEN JINZ NEW HAIR CUT OMG OMG OMG

IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING AMAZING :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 15th, '08, 08:57

where did u see it? pls share... :blink

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jan 15th, '08, 09:17

nadishiko thanks for protecting the LIPS perf. I really liked it too and was really happy to see Akame were wearing a hat. Where did you read those negative criticism?
I think their first LIPS perf was really good I laughed so hars about Kame's scream. He is in hyper mood yeaah :cheers: Everybody seemed to enjoy themselfes during the whole SP and this is the most important thing.

Hanazawa Rui New haircut??? Where did you see it?

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 15th, '08, 10:49

nadishiko.... Puszedli : saw him on cartoon kat-tun

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 15th, '08, 13:06

Mentioning about them talking talkign bad about Kat-tun.... I hate NEWS but i repect them for being a group... i would go to a video and say how much they are horrible.. (Because i never think a JE group is Horrible... they are alll sexy.... )

Anyway.... I wanta see Jin new hair... hahaha

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jan 15th, '08, 13:23

Hanazawa Rui wrote:nadishiko.... Puszedli : saw him on cartoon kat-tun
Do you think the SP? It doesn't seemed to me he has a new hair cut. I compared to the Rajikaro interview (18.12.07) and for me it is the same hair.
Anyway he looks good with it

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 15th, '08, 15:48

Puszedli wrote:
Hanazawa Rui wrote:nadishiko.... Puszedli : saw him on cartoon kat-tun
Do you think the SP? It doesn't seemed to me he has a new hair cut. I compared to the Rajikaro interview (18.12.07) and for me it is the same hair.
Anyway he looks good with it

I saw last weekz ep 40 on keyhole
its not the same

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Jan 15th, '08, 18:33

Hanazawa Rui wrote:I saw last weekz ep 40 on keyhole
its not the same
Another new hair cut? Really? Well, is it still the on the darker side color wise? Jin looks nice with his hair darker. :-)

And nadishiko, yeah, people will continue to criticize no matter what. I never liked KAT-TUN before but now they're my favorite JE group. Actually, i don't consider myself an actual fan of other JE groups. Whenever i see those kinds of rude comments, i just tend to ignore them. Everyone's going to have to their flaws and aspects that don't really cater to everyone's tastes. But there really isn't any need for unnecessary bashing especially when it causes disrepect to the group and their fans. Unfortunately, there's always going to be that kind of crap around when it comes to these groups. But yeah, thanks for trying to defend KAT-TUN. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 16th, '08, 02:06

KuroiUsagi wrote: XD I think Ueda looks kind of weird singing these types of songs now without his black hair :lol But still totally hot *_*

Nggh. I meant everything about Jin turns me on >< Jin's such a slut :wub:
In the best way possible :heart:
Now you made me miss his black hair!!!! :cry:

Hey! Fanservice guy is Kame!!
Sorry you said in good way LOL (joking)

nadishiko wrote:ARGH!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

You have really good point there, but as i always do i don't mind what others think, if i like it it is enough for me, it is not only that Kt is unique, every band is unique and if i don't like one i simply skip over them and their performances because i am not interested, i have a life for kami's sake!!!

Don't get angry just answer them with good reason based on thruth ;)
Many people when they criticize others it is just out of fear( i am talking medically here, psycholigy) it is a feeling of inferiority, but the main point should be respect. As i said if i don't like someone i just ignore them and never given opinions unless asked and always based in proves, i think if people did this we would have a better fandom, as it is is childish and a bit sick, like attending school all over again, just let them grow.............

By the way, it is always better not to dance when you sing ;) I know for experience and mine were old fashioned valses and so on XD

Hanazawa Rui New haircut?? I just saw him combing his hair different.... O_O?

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 16th, '08, 03:48

I am new here so yoroshiku onegaishimasu

my favourites from KAT-TUN is jin, kame and junno in tt order lol. XD

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 16th, '08, 03:55

XD Welcome! Hope you have fun with us talking about Jin :lol

Eto.. if cKT episode 40 was aired last week... how come it still isn't up on kattunlove? XD I wanna see Jin's new hair~ (I wonder what time cKT is on for me... and what channel it's on on Keyhole TV XD)

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 16th, '08, 03:57

i def did! :D love him loads. hehe

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Jan 16th, '08, 09:54

risa6chan
welcome! Usually I read this topic but I'd like to write too from now on.

risa6chan

Post by risa6chan » Jan 16th, '08, 10:04

me too~!
i love discussin about him hehe...

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 16th, '08, 11:45

:wub: :wub: :wub:
Attachments
cartoon kat-tun ep40
cartoon kat-tun ep40
jin2.JPG (21.41 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
cartoon kat-tun ep40
cartoon kat-tun ep40
jin.JPG (25.71 KiB) Viewed 3258 times
cartoon kat-tun ep40
cartoon kat-tun ep40
gg.JPG (23.29 KiB) Viewed 3258 times

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 16th, '08, 23:28

I love him haning short hair!!!!
I also him with the light hair witht he same shortness....
So i guess i just love it being short.. hahaha

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 17th, '08, 00:46

ooo ooo OOOO! XD Sorry.

Jin looks so hot in those screen shots! I love how his hair isn't really split in a certain way, and it's just combed towards the front. Glad he's back to a dark color too XD And omg that was the episode with Toda Erika? (I was looking it up on wiki) I watched that and CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT DFAFDSAFA

Edit: That last screen shot is getting to me... can't stop staring :wub:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 17th, '08, 01:01

KuroiUsagi wrote:XD Welcome! Hope you have fun with us talking about Jin :lol

Eto.. if cKT episode 40 was aired last week... how come it still isn't up on kattunlove? XD I wanna see Jin's new hair~ (I wonder what time cKT is on for me... and what channl it's on on Keyhole TV XD)

on ntv :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 17th, '08, 01:21

Hanazawa Rui wrote:

Ahhhh >< I'm listening to Will Be Alright, and I still can't get enough of Jin's voice XD I love how much he sings in that :heart:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 17th, '08, 01:27

i love this song omg omg its sooooooooooooooooooooooo sugoi

hey its late here 5;30 am i gtg sleep

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 17th, '08, 01:32

Hanazawa Rui wrote:i love this song omg omg its sooooooooooooooooooooooo sugoi

hey its late here 5;30 am i gtg sleep
Wow we're 12 hours apart XD Goodnight!

Gosh.. I think I'll just put this song on my myspace XD Wish Jin sang more in Your Side... cuz I love that song now too :-(

Lalala... waiting for new cKT to come out somewhere so I can drool more at Jin's hair :dopey:

Edit: Oh yeah, was there a picture of Jin with a flower in his hair? I remember seeing it somewhere, and I saw it used in an icon XD He looks REALLY pretty in it, and I swore I saved it but I guess I didn't, does anyone have it?

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 17th, '08, 14:09

KuroiUsagi wrote:
Hanazawa Rui wrote:

Ahhhh >< I'm listening to Will Be Alright, and I still can't get enough of Jin's voice XD I love how much he sings in that :heart:
ugh...i just couldnt let this slip...I LOVE "will be alright too" TOO!!!!!!!!! it's one of my top favorite KAT-TUN songs...i love jin's voice..whichever song he sings... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

GINORU: i agree about that...every group is unique and it really is impossible to please everyone... i just wish people would grow up... :lol :lol :lol :lol ...like i said, it was an initial reatcion to retaliate..but dont worry..i did respond to those comments in a tactful manner...

PUSZEDLI if u want to see those comments, there was a link given in the previous pages of this thread...that's where i watched the LIPS performance...[/b]

RISA6CHAN welcome to akanishi jin's thread! :lol :lol im happy that jin acquire more fans as days pass by... :lol u're very much welcome to talk about jina nd KAT-TUN here... :lol :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 17th, '08, 21:28

Ginoru wrote:
KuroiUsagi wrote:EH?? I actually though Jin and Ueda were great, Maru sounded pretty good, Kame was overdoing it, and Koki and Junno weren't so good XD Well mostly Koki =x Junno... just his voice in his solo part, totally doesn't fit. Maybe if it was a less rock-ish song D:

Jin and Ueda were really comfortable, that is their kind of song after all ;) Maru and Koki were a bit tense while Junno was more relaxed, agreed that kame was overdoing it

their kind of song, also my kind of song :P that's why i love those Jin and Ueda more :D
KuroiUsagi wrote:
Ginoru wrote: Jin and Ueda were really comfortable, that is their kind of song after all ;)

XD I think Ueda looks kind of weird singing these types of songs now without his black hair :lol But still totally hot *_*
yes, he needs to have black hair again :P
nadishiko wrote:

there are some strange comments on KAT-TUN and members XD
Hanazawa Rui wrote: :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink MINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAS ANYONE SEEN JINZ NEW HAIR CUT OMG OMG OMG

IT SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING AMAZING :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
changed again :blink but i'm sure it looks great :wub: :wub: cause he is :D
Hanazawa Rui wrote::wub: :wub: :wub:
thanks for the caps :wub: :wub: :wub: he's the cutest :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

magincia

Post by magincia » Jan 17th, '08, 21:45

I laughed so hard on Ueda comments X'DDDD "I tell my roommate (and anyone else who asks) that it's a girl (named Saya)" X'D These people don't exist

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 17th, '08, 23:51

Oh god the Ueda ones were so FTW! I loved the one about tapping that :dopey:

Back to Jin, I don't like that comment about Jin studying in America :( Or the one about him doing everything half assed (though I have to say he does look bored a LOT lately ._.)

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 18th, '08, 00:01

KuroiUsagi wrote:Oh god the Ueda ones were so FTW! I loved the one about tapping that :dopey:

Back to Jin, I don't like that comment about Jin studying in America :( Or the one about him doing everything half assed (though I have to say he does look bored a LOT lately ._.)
what comment did he make? :scratch:

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 18th, '08, 00:06

theflavoroflife wrote:
KuroiUsagi wrote:Oh god the Ueda ones were so FTW! I loved the one about tapping that :dopey:

what comment did he make? :scratch:
Not a comment Jin made XD A comment someone made about Jin (under SP1CA's spoiler tag) Guess that was the JE hate meme :glare:

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 18th, '08, 00:34

Hanazawa Rui wrote::wub: :wub: :wub:
Thanx for the screenshots of Jin's new haircut. WOW, he looks so hot here, hehehe :wub: :wub: :wub:

About the anti-JE groups, don't worry about others who criticize KAT-TUN or any other JE group because they like another group. Is them who have the problem of not liking KAT-TUN, NEWS, K8, etc...

Even if they say harsh or hateful comments about them, what matters is that we can't take these comments seriously to heart and stay strong because these comments can't take any group or fans down. Let them criticize all that they want because that's not gonna take KAT-TUN or any JE group down, including fans. What matters is to learn to confront the criticism (no matter how strong or hateful it is), stand strong and move on.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 18th, '08, 00:34

There are ugly comments everywhere and one of the ugliest is spread in the last two pages of Jin's thread in Soompi forums....(don't go there if you don't want to feel really angry)with people like that the fandom will never grow because they are too busy looking to their belly and thinking the unberse resides there and it holds the reason; how i wish people were born with open minds, tolerance and maturity....

Spica XD Those are hilarious!!!! I subscribe the last lines of the last Ueda one, the thing is i always say who HE is and i don't hide him, why should i if i am proud of him ;) LOLL

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 18th, '08, 00:38

Ginoru wrote:There are ugly comments everywhere and one of the ugliest is spread in the last two pages of Jin's thread in Soompi forums....(don't go there if you don't want to feel really angry)with people like that the fandom will never grow because they are too busy looking to their belly and thinking the unberse resides there and it holds the reason; how i wish people were born with open minds, tolerance and maturity....

Spica XD Those are hilarious!!!! I subscribe the last lines of the last Ueda one, the thing is i always say who HE is and i don't hide him, why should i if i am proud of him ;) LOLL
Hehe... I was tempted to go look at the comments but... I don't think I will >< I really do wonder though, why are certain people so close minded D: I'm glad most of the people around me are pretty open minded XD

And to that comment about Ueda, *sparkle sparkle*

diyaz

Yo!

Post by diyaz » Jan 18th, '08, 01:05

Hello,guys!
Hei, i just want to ask something. Did somebody realize , lately, akame like to wear something pair. Like specs and hat and both of them look hot especially Jin!

And one more thing, can i know the dog from Yukan Club, Otokoyama, is it the same dog that Jin own?Bcos i have seen one picture when Jin still child with a dog that look similar with Otokoyama.

I appreciate if somebody can explain it

KuroiUsagi

Re: Yo!

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 18th, '08, 01:16

diyaz wrote:Hello,guys!
Hei, i just want to ask something. Did somebody realize , lately, akame like to wear something pair. Like specs and hat and both of them look hot especially Jin!

And one more thing, can i know the dog from Yukan Club, Otokoyama, is it the same dog that Jin own?Bcos i have seen one picture when Jin still child with a dog that look similar with Otokoyama.

Hm... not sure about the Akame thing, but the dog, nope. Jin's dog, Pin, is (I'm pretty sure) a toy poodle, and a black one o.o

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 18th, '08, 02:09

I looked at the Soomi Forum... and to tellt eh truth... those comments were nto so bad.... I thought they where goign to be worst.... it was just someone agains Jin because of the way he acts... I migh of been the same back before i becoem a fan of Jin.. and it his looks that kill respect form Non fans that know nothign of him.... Good face...b tu seem to think he all that...

actrally feelign better...because i feel that i'm a good person(Don'at ask me)

And alot of other Je fans are kinda mad at the fact that...Jin returns and look at Kat-tun Popularity... I kinda went high fast...
And i feel bad for Jin now... readign soem of the good side... it true for almost half jin's life he has been in the JEs.... (well actrallu ths goes for all JE)
haveing people know his every move... not able to do normal people things.... and i can see why he want to do that again(Study in america) he felt freedom from beign watched all the time....
and he mentions it in all the interviews when he returns... about how he felt.... but he also felt the lonely side of being normal.... as he mentioned before.... he was use to the popularity and then he turned into a normal person... and he must of has alot of culture shock.... i mean.. beign not famous in japan he might feel better.. still lonely... but beign in america... must of been rough....

If he would study again... he should take another member of Je with him.... or if any JE does that they should go in 2s so they are not als lonley... goign thru all that at once... hahaha....

hum my randome message of longness...

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 18th, '08, 02:14

I don't really intend to sound kind of ignorant... but mm yeah i read the forum out of curiosity... but did he really caused much trouble when he went to the usa?

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 18th, '08, 02:32

Okay now I kinda want to read it XD Could I have a link to the thread? I can't seem to find it ><

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 18th, '08, 03:48

KuroiUsagi wrote:Okay now I kinda want to read it XD Could I have a link to the thread? I can't seem to find it ><
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php? ... 71&st=1580 here is the link but i believe that u have to be a member before u read it...
trust me it's nothing special that an old lady who is about 65 years old crapped about Jin...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 18th, '08, 04:16

hahha 65... hahah... she was saying it was a joke... but... i personaly don't care... btw theFlavoroflife
Love your siggy... more the middle one... not a fan of Kame.. but i love him in 1 pound... is character is so... good.. and i love Jin and Kame with short hair.... (and i love guys with long hair normaly....)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 18th, '08, 04:16

KuroiUsagi wrote:And to that comment about Ueda, *sparkle sparkle*
LOL, it is true!!

diyaz wrote:Hello,guys!

Not really, all KAT-TUN memebers gets given the clothes beforehand by stylists and many of the pieces have been worn for two or three of them (stripes jumper kame-ueda for example); but in the other hand Jin has taken Ueda's glasses to wear while in the program, and i think kame and koki interchanged something too

The only relation between Otokoyama and Jin's dog from when he was a kid is the species, Collie; Jin has a black tiny and hairy thing now, Pin, well, his mom does as it was a present for her

NanaTorigawa She is well mannered but did something someone should never do at her age, judge someone and speak ill of them without knowledge
If he goes to study abroad again he should take all Kt with him! Concert anyone??

Not 65 it is 63, her profile says she was born in 1945

theflavoroflife Not really, if you have read the thread you would have seen Mishima's explanations on that matter; an agreement was reached between JE the companies wich Jin had contracts with and he recorder his advs and part in the You video(the same day of his birthday) before he went away; it was more the fear of fans of him not coming back, bad informed press and antifans who made the biggest stir

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 18th, '08, 04:21

Ginoru wrote:
NanaTorigawa She is well mannered but did something someone should never do at her age, judge someone and speak ill of them without knowledge
If he goes to study abroad again he should take all Kt with him! Concert anyone??
yah i know.. concert!!! :cheers: hahah... i think him goign to America reall help him conect with fans more.... hahaha.... now he knows how to be more grown up.... he not a child he can do stuff himself... he did it for 6 months.. no one leadign him to the right direction

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 18th, '08, 05:24

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahha 65... hahah... she was saying it was a joke... but... i personaly don't care... btw theFlavoroflife
Love your siggy... more the middle one... not a fan of Kame.. but i love him in 1 pound... is character is so... good.. and i love Jin and Kame with short hair.... (and i love guys with long hair normaly....)
i love kame's short hair *what am i saying this is jin's thread lol* thanks for loving it i love it too major drools...

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 18th, '08, 05:26

Ginoru wrote:

theflavoroflife Not really, if you have read the thread you would have seen Mishima's explanations on that matter; an agreement was reached between JE the companies wich Jin had contracts with and he recorder his advs and part in the You video(the same day of his birthday) before he went away; it was more the fear of fans of him not coming back, bad informed press and antifans who made the biggest stir

i don't quite get that... so Jin wanted to escape? or something? :scratch: *totally confused* isn't he free to do whatever he wants?

shosef

Post by shosef » Jan 18th, '08, 14:32

theflavoroflife wrote:
Ginoru wrote:

i don't quite get that... so Jin wanted to escape? or something? :scratch: *totally confused* isn't he free to do whatever he wants?

well...in Japan...or Asia in general...the entertainers' agency have more hold on them than their western counterparts....in Johnny's you can't just do things...like make a drama, take a vacation etc. without the approval from the agency...and yes..Jin wanted to escape to take a break cuz he got tired from the media blitz...

*the new album cover LIPS had me laughing....whoever conceptualized the cover should have think twice....LMAO

magincia

Post by magincia » Jan 18th, '08, 15:00

shosef wrote: *the new album cover LIPS had me laughing....whoever conceptualized the cover should have think twice....LMAO
I don't wanna be mean, also because I really like KAT-TUN... but, with those lips, they look like clowns X'DDDDD I'm SOOO sorry X'D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 18th, '08, 16:41

yesterday at university, i was sitting with a bunch of male classmates. i was showing them some photos of KAT-TUN and Jin :D they said something bad about Jin, i said don't talk like this he's your ''enişte'' (enişte means brother-in-law in Turkish) they said he looks more like a sister-in-law XD XD XD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 18th, '08, 20:28

I come with about 815 Shop pics XD (Yes that much >.< im crazy I know XD)

Many KAT-TUN Jin pics (also NEWS K8 V6 and TOKIO) I guess most of u already have most jin pics but who cares XD~~~ I just put them in ONE BIG OL FILE xD
Shop Pics someone??

NOTE: I take no credit ALL credit goes to original ULers~~~ (I lurked abit XD) hope u can somehow find usage 4 them.. even if its just to drool XD

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Jan 18th, '08, 21:34

SP1CA wrote:yesterday at university, i was sitting with a bunch of male classmates. i was showing them some photos of KAT-TUN and Jin :D they said something bad about Jin, i said don't talk like this he's your ''enişte'' (enişte means brother-in-law in Turkish) they said he looks more like a sister-in-law XD XD XD
LMFO tooo funny XD XD XD XD XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 19th, '08, 00:18

theflavoroflife wrote:
SP1CA wrote:yesterday at university, i was sitting with a bunch of male classmates. i was showing them some photos of KAT-TUN and Jin :D they said something bad about Jin, i said don't talk like this he's your ''enişte'' (enişte means brother-in-law in Turkish) they said he looks more like a sister-in-law XD XD XD
LMFO tooo funny XD XD XD XD XD
actually they called him as ''yenge'' which means sister-in-law :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 19th, '08, 03:31

Shosef thank for answering theflavoroflife

Spica, what weird things happen to you LOL; last time i showed Jin to a classmate, relatively unknow classsmate she almost faints there in the moment! Now she adores Jin and is a really good friend 8)

Lecker I love you!! I don't know how do you manage to get this thigns but i won't ask :whistling: just enjoy!! Thanks a Lot!!!

KuroiUsagi

Post by KuroiUsagi » Jan 19th, '08, 03:36

The last time I showed Jin to a friend was today at the bus stop XD She already knows Jin and LOVES him, and she started kyaa-ing and saying that he's her husband XD But we all know he's Yamapi's

About Jin wanting to escape from that type of world for a bit, it makes me feel a little strange. I figure out of all the Johnny's in Jin's age range, he would be one of the ones that are less likely to feel the need to get away D: Although that might be influence from everyone calling him Bakanishi = =;;

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jan 19th, '08, 03:39

Ginoru wrote: Lecker I love you!! I don't know how do you manage to get this thigns but i won't ask :whistling: just enjoy!! Thanks a Lot!!!
Ginoru U know Im a bit crazy XD HAHAHAH~~~ I LURK I JUST LURK XD

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 19th, '08, 06:46

argh...haha...cant people get over the fact that not everyone with long hair are girls?! :cussing:

oh and..im sure, koki was just joking about it...or even if it was true and he was just saying it through a joke, the person who said that comment does not know what hardships KAT-TUN have gone through in the past few years training to be good dancers and singers, they may not be so good to start with or as talented as other JE boys to start with but they're trying as hard as they can so GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!!!!

you'd feel quite irritated too if someone got the opportunity u've worked so hard for in less than half the time u spent reaching for it!
koki, KAT-TUN are only humans, they are subject to feel human emotions...and what he said on national tv is just a natural human reaction...be it ethical or not...people succumb to such emotions regardless of its being ethical or not. PLEASE! PEOPLE! look at both sides of the story...do not judge people bcoz of what they say or do. There is always a reason as to why people say or do what they say or do. LET'S BE MORE CONSIDERATE...

and what was that rant about jin? argh..seriously...that was so obviously a rant due to envy...deep seated envy...poor person...if he doesnt like jin then move on with his/her life...i dont understand why people let things they dont like to bother them so much...and not just move on to other things...

Jin is so not out of tune most of the time...how can someone be so deaf? Kame goes out of tune maybe around 5 out of ten times...

guys, i dont understand why KAT-TUN's songs have to be so high pitched when some of their members are obviously having a hard time reaching the high notes.. :roll

and jin looks bored? i guess so...but i think it's not that he's bored...more of he's unhappy...being a super idol is no easy thing...he may find that he cant do things the way he wants to and when he wants to--which can be very frustrating for a person. and just like i mentioned awhile ago, super idol or no super idol, KAT-TUN are still humans,they feel pressure and unhappiness

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Jan 19th, '08, 07:02

SHOSEF: where'd u see the cover for LIPS?

pessi_optimism1988

Post by pessi_optimism1988 » Jan 19th, '08, 07:20

KuroiUsagi wrote:About Jin wanting to escape from that type of world for a bit, it makes me feel a little strange. I figure out of all the Johnny's in Jin's age range, he would be one of the ones that are less likely to feel the need to get away D: Although that might be influence from everyone calling him Bakanishi = =;;
I'm sorry to break this to you (although some of you might have already known this), but Jin wanting to get some time off from the biz was not really the reason behind his hiatus. JE actually sent him there to.. well, "self-reflect" maybe? Who knows.

He fooled around and got caught--twice--and before things got any bigger, Kitagawa only did the most rational thing: have him flown in a place where the media will see very less of him.

And it actually worked!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 19th, '08, 09:25

nadishiko wrote:SHOSEF: where'd u see the cover for LIPS?

i saw it on Wiki.theppen.. but.... i can't find a better pictues...b ut it really O___O weried.... V___V

And the person above... please don't say those commesnt.....>__< Don't go say stuff unlsess you know the person your talkign about... Please....
i don't want to start any fights but please.... becuase that is somethign that starts spam on these thread... and people below me... don't fight... we don't want this thread to be closed.... again....

sakuranishi

Post by sakuranishi » Jan 19th, '08, 10:39

hello everyone!
im new here, i just discovered this wonderful thread dedicated all to ~JIN AKANISHI!!:wub: :wub: :wub:
im also a new Jin fan!, well more than that i can actually honestly say im COMPLETELY crazy about him lol i think hes the hottest, cutest, sexiest, most adorable, fun, loving and Talented guy in the universe!! :w00t: :w00t: haha ilove JIN and all JIN-lovers :heart::heart:
nice to meet you all :D :heart:

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 19th, '08, 19:46

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.................... welll we have something like that in arabic .... its kind of an insult

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jan 19th, '08, 20:28

nadishiko wrote:
argh...haha...cant people get over the fact that not everyone with long hair are girls?! :cussing:

oh and..im sure, koki was just joking about it...or even if it was true and he was just saying it through a joke, the person who said that comment does not know what hardships KAT-TUN have gone through in the past few years training to be good dancers and singers, they may not be so good to start with or as talented as other JE boys to start with but they're trying as hard as they can so GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!!!!

you'd feel quite irritated too if someone got the opportunity u've worked so hard for in less than half the time u spent reaching for it!
koki, KAT-TUN are only humans, they are subject to feel human emotions...and what he said on national tv is just a natural human reaction...be it ethical or not...people succumb to such emotions regardless of its being ethical or not. PLEASE! PEOPLE! look at both sides of the story...do not judge people bcoz of what they say or do. There is always a reason as to why people say or do what they say or do. LET'S BE MORE CONSIDERATE...

and what was that rant about jin? argh..seriously...that was so obviously a rant due to envy...deep seated envy...poor person...if he doesnt like jin then move on with his/her life...i dont understand why people let things they dont like to bother them so much...and not just move on to other things...

Jin is so not out of tune most of the time...how can someone be so deaf? Kame goes out of tune maybe around 5 out of ten times...

guys, i dont understand why KAT-TUN's songs have to be so high pitched when some of their members are obviously having a hard time reaching the high notes.. :roll

and jin looks bored? i guess so...but i think it's not that he's bored...more of he's unhappy...being a super idol is no easy thing...he may find that he cant do things the way he wants to and when he wants to--which can be very frustrating for a person. and just like i mentioned awhile ago, super idol or no super idol, KAT-TUN are still humans,they feel pressure and unhappiness

:goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :goggle:
OMG THATS SO UNFORGIVABLE
wat the hell is with them ........... ppl have ever felt the way they work so hard day n night just to please us......
first they are humanz they have a heart like us .... FEELINGS too ......
i dont know y ppl have this thing in insulting .... but as 4 me i never felt hating some kind of person ...... not even 1 JE idol....... coz i know they are ppl .. they have wat we have n feel wat we feel ....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

i feel like KILLING THOSE ANTIFANZ