Kashiwabara Takashi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 14th, '07, 11:00

Harle wrote:
Is it really better? I watched half of episode 1 but I didn't finish it because I got annoyed by the main actress. But I guess I'll give it a second chance since I enjoyed watching the taiwanese version.

I definitely liked Ariel's portrayal a lot better than Aiko's portrayal, but Aiko's character grew on me after a while. And besides, Kassy is too hot in there not to watch.
I agree that Aiko was quite annoying in the beginning...But in the manga, she's just as annoying :D so after I read the manga I started liking her even more and her character grew a lot towards the end. Too bad the ending was cut so short and all the years in medschool were there for like 5 minutes :/ Kassy was a perfect Irie-kun! :wub: Joe Cheng did a great job as well, but he wasn't as cold and....I can't describe it, but as Iriesish as Kassy was.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Dec 14th, '07, 15:07

yeah... i like his boy next door look on InK... waaaahhhhh!! their kisses drive me crazy!!!

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 14th, '07, 15:23

Actually, all Kassy's kisses drive me crazy!!!!! I just go kyaaaaaaaaaaa as I see him kissing someone :wub: *doesn't make much sense now, but look at the pics!*

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 14th, '07, 15:40

yingaling84 wrote:
Harle wrote:Is it really better? I watched half of episode 1 but I didn't finish it because I got annoyed by the main actress. But I guess I'll give it a second chance since I enjoyed watching the taiwanese version.
I definitely liked Ariel's portrayal a lot better than Aiko's portrayal, but Aiko's character grew on me after a while. And besides, Kassy is too hot in there not to watch. :wub: :wub:
I know... That happened to me with the taiwanese version of Hana kimi XD
Even though I liked Ella in The rose... I found her annoying in Hana kimi... but I watched it because of Jiro and Wu Zun

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 15th, '07, 00:36

fireflower90 wrote:I agree that Aiko was quite annoying in the beginning...But in the manga, she's just as annoying :D so after I read the manga I started liking her even more and her character grew a lot towards the end. Too bad the ending was cut so short and all the years in medschool were there for like 5 minutes :/ Kassy was a perfect Irie-kun! :wub: Joe Cheng did a great job as well, but he wasn't as cold and....I can't describe it, but as Iriesish as Kassy was.
They both have very different styles of portraying Irie-kun. I agree that Kassy's is probably closer to the manga. Joe's was good too, in a different way. I love it when he would tease Ariel Lin's character. :wub: But, I swooned more when I saw Kassy's Irie-kun on the screen. For sure. :wub:

fireflower90 wrote:Actually, all Kassy's kisses drive me crazy!!!!! I just go kyaaaaaaaaaaa as I see him kissing someone :wub: *doesn't make much sense now, but look at the pics!*
(faints) I wish that was me. :whistling:

Harle wrote:
yingaling84 wrote:I definitely liked Ariel's portrayal a lot better than Aiko's portrayal, but Aiko's character grew on me after a while. And besides, Kassy is too hot in there not to watch. :wub: :wub:
I know... That happened to me with the taiwanese version of Hana kimi XD
Even though I liked Ella in The rose... I found her annoying in Hana kimi... but I watched it because of Jiro and Wu Zun
I couldn't choke through the first episode of the Taiwanese Hana Kimi. I was so excited about it, but it was too over the top for me. Wu Zun played his part pretty well, but Ella's character.... (shudders) And I love Jiro (my heart always skips a beat when I see him sing), but his character really got on my nerves. I would like to see him in a serious role.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Dec 15th, '07, 11:19

fireflower90 yatta!! way to go!!!!!!!!!! soooo sweet!!

uhm.... anyone could tell me if the Taiwan version is woirth watching? :crazy:

Kiran

Post by Kiran » Dec 15th, '07, 12:56

karin-chan wrote:fireflower90 yatta!! way to go!!!!!!!!!! soooo sweet!!

uhm.... anyone could tell me if the Taiwan version is woirth watching? :crazy:
I also saw both versions. At first the taiwanese one, it was very slow at the beginning but after a few episodes I really loved it.
But i must admit they could have shorten it.

The Japanese one was more touching right from the beginning.
Kassy is a lot more handsome Joe Cheng.

Well I can´t say this or that one is much better than the other.
They are both one of the best dramas I´ve ever seen and they both brought the story over in their own ways

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 15th, '07, 19:21

fireflower90 wrote:Actually, all Kassy's kisses drive me crazy!!!!! I just go kyaaaaaaaaaaa as I see him kissing someone :wub: *doesn't make much sense now, but look at the pics!*
I've noticed that Kassy is quite a good kisser....Somehow when he kiss it looks really natural.
:wub: :wub: :wub:
yingaling84 wrote:I see some similarities. But I think Kassy's better-looking.

Sometimes I get the sense that he doesn't look completely Asian....that he can pass for a hapa. What do you think?
Yeah, me 2! Definitely pass for a hapa...Maybe he isn't full blooded japanese...hahaha :whistling:

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 15th, '07, 20:04

CuTi wrote:
I've noticed that Kassy is quite a good kisser....Somehow when he kiss it looks really natural.

Sometimes I get the sense that he doesn't look completely Asian....that he can pass for a hapa. What do you think?
Yeah, me 2! Definitely pass for a hapa...Maybe he isn't full blooded japanese...hahaha :whistling:
Maybe he is half and half... because his brother also looks like he isn't fully japanese.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 15th, '07, 21:06

Harle wrote:
CuTi wrote:

Maybe he is half and half... because his brother also looks like he isn't fully japanese.
Yeah you're right..His brother can also pass for a hapa. :D

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 15th, '07, 21:11

CuTi wrote:
By the way, Kassy is in the MV Will of Boyz 2 Men.

Look at the way Kassy kiss the girl... :wub: :thumleft:
He's definetly a good kisser, don't you think?

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 16th, '07, 07:09

I remember when I first saw that MV...And I still feel the same way=extremely jealous over that girl that's with him :D :wub:

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 17th, '07, 18:32

Found some photos of the SP "Gotaisetsu".

Kassy looks so funny in the last pic.. :D
He looks also so skinny, don't you think?
Maybe he works too hard...Poor Kassy...:-)

------------------------------------------------------------
fireflower90 wrote:I remember when I first saw that MV...And I still feel the same way=extremely jealous over that girl that's with him
Lucky girl that she is! :roll

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 17th, '07, 18:47

Woah, In the last pic where he's dressed as a priest, he looks half dead :crazy: Poor thing...

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 17th, '07, 19:28

That's why I said "Funny" instead of half dead.... :P

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 20th, '07, 19:08

One of the two movies of Kassy will be released in spring 2008. I still can't figure out what the name is, but the online translator translate something like this "partner - theater edition - ' as a guest "suspect candidacy part" :D :scratch:

The cast (translated by online translator babelfish):
1. Former university professor/Nisida Satoshi line
2. Human rights group attorney/Matsushita reason tree
3. Masahiko Innai magazine reporter/Nishimura
4. Prime Minister former/flat trunk two bright
5. Member of the house of representatives, Masahiko original method phase/Tsugawa
6. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department investigation one section accounting charge/Harada dragon two
7. Free tar/Kashiwabara
8. Member of the house of representatives/Kimura it is good
9. Hokkaido woman Oobu/book temporary house

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Dec 21st, '07, 02:02

^^ hey yr siggy is so cool!!! :wub:

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 22nd, '07, 07:55

I agree. I love that hair on Kassy. Is the scene from Love Letter? :lol

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 23rd, '07, 13:02

The new movie in spring 2008 is called "Partner".
I've heard the movie has some elements of the amarican serie 24 hours.
So I'm very curious about it! :cheers:

@ karin-chan & yingaling84 - It's indeed from Love Letter.

I have another one. It's also in Love Letter.

There is another one, but this is in "The Lizards Tale" (a story of "Tales of Unusual")

Pic of Kassy in "Gotaisetsu" :clap:

CuTi

Fanmade Christmas Cards

Post by CuTi » Dec 23rd, '07, 13:15

Many thx to Kiki and her friends for making this*!!

Image Image
Image Image

*click on the pic to enlarge

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Dec 24th, '07, 06:27

Kassy-Love is still in the air!!!! yatta!!!!!!!

btw, merry christmas to all of you here! god bless you and yr family!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 24th, '07, 12:34

Yes, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU

:heart: hugs to everyone, have a nice christmas and enjoy your holidays :)

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Dec 26th, '07, 16:39

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. :D
And..yeah....Kassy's love is still in the air!!! :mrgreen:

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 30th, '07, 01:24

CuTi, the animated gifs are amazing. Thanks! :-)

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 4th, '08, 20:24

yingaling84 wrote:CuTi, the animated gifs are amazing. Thanks!
You are welcome...I hope you like it... :D

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 6th, '08, 23:26

I watched Itazura na Kiss not too long ago and all of a sudden I was in love with him. LOL. THen I watched Shukumei, and finally just finished Big Wing today. :D

I want more. :D more more more more :wub:

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Jan 7th, '08, 14:19

Welcome :D a new fan again. Great to have you here ^^
I just actually watched his movie Love letter and I have to say, I was a bit dissapointed... :/ But who am I to blame? I watched the amazing movie "Tada,kimi wo aishiteru" just before that ^^' *such a gooooood movie <3<3<3*

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 9th, '08, 17:31

fubukiami wrote:I watched Itazura na Kiss not too long ago and all of a sudden I was in love with him. LOL. THen I watched Shukumei, and finally just finished Big Wing today. :D

Nice to see more fans of kassy! :cheers:
I love kassy in Byakuyakou...He looks soo good and hot in there.
Maybe you can watch that after Big Wing!

If you want to see "The Marriage Simulator" with engsub then go to youtube:
part 1:
part 2:
part 3:

If you want more videos of kassy go to this youtube channel!

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 9th, '08, 17:33

fireflower90 wrote:Welcome :D a new fan again. Great to have you here ^^
I just actually watched his movie Love letter and I have to say, I was a bit dissapointed... :/ But who am I to blame? I watched the amazing movie "Tada,kimi wo aishiteru" just before that ^^' *such a gooooood movie <3<3<3*
Is this movie far better then love letter?

CuTi

Recent pics of kassy. Enjoy!

Post by CuTi » Jan 9th, '08, 22:20

I forgot to share some recent pics of kassy with you guys! Enjoy!

Image Image Image

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Jan 10th, '08, 15:48

Tada, kimi wo asihiteiru is a great movie about love, friendship and everything else in between heaven and earth. ^^ *recommending for everyone* Doesn't have Kassy but...it's so good xD you can watch it on youtube with subs. Veoh and crunchyroll have it with subs too.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 11th, '08, 21:27

I saw a part of Tada, kimi wo asihiteiru.It looks good! thx... :D

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Jan 12th, '08, 10:36

I saw Honey and clover ep 1 yesterday and, of course, Kassy in it! he looks great and his character seems really cool :wub: Can't wait for more!!!!
anyone else who has already seen ep 1?

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 12th, '08, 22:31

Yeah..I saw kassy in the first ep and I want more!!! :D
His character seems to be very cool...we will see how that will develop...

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 13th, '08, 02:42

I saw it too. omg. I died when I saw him. lol. I think he wouldbe an awesome Nomiya :P

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 13th, '08, 02:46

CuTi wrote:
fubukiami wrote:I watched Itazura na Kiss not too long ago and all of a sudden I was in love with him. LOL. THen I watched Shukumei, and finally just finished Big Wing today. :D

Nice to see more fans of kassy! :cheers:
I love kassy in Byakuyakou...He looks soo good and hot in there.
Maybe you can watch that after Big Wing!

If you want to see "The Marriage Simulator" with engsub then go to youtube:
part 1:
part 2:
part 3:

If you want more videos of kassy go to this youtube channel!
Thank you! :D

Actually my friend got me watching some Byakuyakou but I had stopped watching it. This was in the summer though, before I knew about Kassy. (why didn;t Iknow about him sooner?!?!lol) Now I'm going to go backand watch them. I really did like the story, but I think I was really into Ikebukuro West Gate Park at that time.

:D

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 13th, '08, 12:23

i like takashi too.i watch his itazura na kiss old series.he's very cute when he's young.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 13th, '08, 12:50

What? Byakuyakou's hot guy's here?
Kassy is KOII ~ <3 !!

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 13th, '08, 16:04

Hello everyone.... I'm new here....

I almost cried when I was reading the entries u guys were writing...

First - I felt so exhilarated and 'peaceful' to see there are still fans of kassy, supporting him even after all these years... despite his lack of dramas, movies, news... and some bad press...

Second - some of the things u guys wrote, were really funny... made me laugh so hard that I cried.

I first noticed him in InK, and fallen for him in BW. I cannot find any male lead as kakkoii as his character in BW .... he is definitely the hottest male lead I have seen so far.

I have watched most of his dramas and movies (except for 1 or 2, which I can't find), I must said he is really a good actor, that always protray his role well. It is really stupid that tv producers are giving him a miss.

I laughed hard when one of you compared him to Keanu Reeves... haha... I sometime too thought he looks westernize.... and do not have the typical Japanese look (oh yeah, come to think of it.... his brother also doesn't have the typical Japanese look).... maybe that is the reason why he is not popular in japan and that his career never really took off to a higher level.

I also laughed hard when someone mentioned that he has 'various faces'. haha.... because I once mistaken some of his pictures as those of Daniel Wu, Louis Koo and Wang Li-Hom. oops.... but see! All these are hot guys too! haha... Kassy just have "various hot faces"... haha

BTW, i have watched H&C. I almost fell off my chair when I saw his appearance in the 1st episode . I thought nomiya character will only appear in the later parts... the producer of the drama must have know how much we miss him... haha...

Anyway, i do agree man are like wine and get hotter as they age. i prefer the more matured kassy rather than his days in InK. That's why i never really fell for him when I watched InK... it was BW that caught my attention.

Oh...just in case u guys dunno.... he and his ex-wife acted in that drama Koi no kamisama...both were supporting roles.... btw that male lead in that drama is damn ugly and in that drama that ugly male lead went to take part in the junon contest! ha! -_-!!!

really really happy to see his fans have not given up on him.... ahhhhhhh... i am so happy... haha.... this is 10 times happier than me striking lottery. haha.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 13th, '08, 16:17

CuTi wrote:
CuTi wrote:
By the way, Kassy is in the MV Will of Boyz 2 Men.

Look at the way Kassy kiss the girl... :wub: :thumleft:
He's definetly a good kisser, don't you think?
thanks for the link! my first time seeing this! hahaha

i think he looks damn bored in the MV (boredom aside, he is damn hot)... maybe the girl isn't that pretty enough. haha... should have invited me to be in the MV instead (hahahaha... just kidding... cos i probably looks 10 times worst than the gal) ... but i think i would probably suffer a major heart attack when i see him, and faint already in the first 15 secs of the MV (****! which means I will miss out the most important last scenes!!!) haha....

the gal must have a strong heart in order to be able to perform finished the entire MV. amaze she din faint....

BTW, I have all along thought he has very kissable lips.... heh heh... :P

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 13th, '08, 19:56

Waaa....more fans of Kassy! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

totemokakkoii, welcome to d-addicts...I'm glad to hear that you cried because you were happy...:D The most funny part about your reply is when you said you are 10 times happier then striking the lotery!!! .....LOL....You are a die-hard fan of kassy, don't you?
I'm also happy to see more and more fans of kassy coming to this forum.
How cosy is this right?

I know his ex-wife also plays in Koi no kamisama. Speaking about this movie, I have to agree with you about the male who has the main role in the drama. I don't understand why the actress has to choose him. She suit very well with kassy! The script has to be re-written!

The "various faces" of kassy in unstopable. It seems that he looks like most of the hot actors wether it's japanse, chinese or western. Or should I say, those hot actors just look like kassy!!...LOL...:lol

OOhhh, those kissable lips.... :D .....Kassy has definitely those lips....NO doubt about that! :lolI think I have to watch that video again...

fubukiami.... I also didn't know kassy was in Byakuyakou so I didn't dl that drama. Also i don't like the story at all....After I knew kassy was in that drama, I dl it right away! :D

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Jan 14th, '08, 18:54

totemokakkoii, Welcome here ^^; Great to have a new, or should I say, a new face to us Kassy-fans here :) It's great to know that he has all these loyal fans, ne~? I hope that he would know it too.
But maybe some random producer or something, will be impressed by his role in Honey&Clover and maybe, just maybe, he could star in a new dorama as lead too :wub: *daydreams* Wish something like that would happen. He deserves more fame and bigger roles! He's such a versatile and good actor. <3 you Kassy :heart:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 08:14

yeah... I am glad to find all these forums with fans of him around.

Previously I am the only one among my friends who like him (or rather, STILL like him after so many years). I have no one to discuss with and talk crap with about J dramas (everyone moves to K dramas) and Kassy... So after while it became rather stupid to me that I am the only one still liking him...

haha... but now... seeing there are still many of his fans around.. i am glad... meaning i am not stupid after all... hahaha

btw... just curious... just wondering what's the age of his fans.... cos i presume most of us first noticed him in InK, that's about more than 10 years ago... ...okay... I admit I am quite 'senior' already, I'm turing 23 soon... my friends said I am nuts to still go crazy over actors... at my age now... I hope I am really not the oldest one here.. haha...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 08:49

i'm 19 but i'm a new fans of him.i just watched his itazura na kiss and find him really cute.he's in hachikuro too.did you guys watched it already?i'm still waiting for sars and lovesong version.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 11:17

mingming96 wrote:i'm 19 but i'm a new fans of him.i just watched his itazura na kiss and find him really cute.he's in hachikuro too.did you guys watched it already?i'm still waiting for sars and lovesong version.
u mean hachimitsu to kuroba rite? haha, i not very familiar with short form of dramas names.... yep... I watched already. i never read the manga nor watched the anime b4, but everyone told me the anime is nice, so i decided to catch the drama. i think it is nice... but i am all expected for a sad ending... oops, this should belongs to the drama thread... haha....
btw, i think toma is quite cute in the show too....oops again... sorry, wrong thread. haha... shouldn't write this here....

Ok... back to something more relevant...
anyway... glad that u enjoyed InK (i presumed u did as u din really mentioned, but since u have bcum a new fan of him.... i presumed so...) that is a really old show... 1998? i think, if i am not wrong... i refused to watch any other version of the dramas based on this manga (eg: the taiwan version) despite some frens told me it was very good too... u noe, when u have watched the best, u would not want to watch something of a poorer standard... haha...

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Jan 15th, '08, 13:27

I'm actually only 17 :'D But I've been a Kassy fan for...*counts* maybe a little under a year or something (?) I saw him first in Itazura na kiss, which I got inspired to watch after watching the Taiwanese drama and read the manga. (the japanese drama is so much better!!! Kassy makes a great Irie, Joe Cheng is too soft and nice... xD) Itazura na Kiss was aired in 1996 I think... o.O

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 13:33

ah... seem like i can be some Senpai among his fans. I am really probably the oldest. :P

But good to see younger people liking him. Haha.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 13:38

fireflower90 wrote:I'm actually only 17 :'D But I've been a Kassy fan for...*counts* maybe a little under a year or something (?) I saw him first in Itazura na kiss, which I got inspired to watch after watching the Taiwanese drama and read the manga. (the japanese drama is so much better!!! Kassy makes a great Irie, Joe Cheng is too soft and nice... xD) Itazura na Kiss was aired in 1996 I think... o.O
i didn't watch the taiwan version so i don't know how joe cheng act as naoki.but i think kassy is a bit too hard on kotoko.it's like on the last 5 minutes of the series that kassy realise he likes kotoko.poor kotoko.but i still like him.he looks so kakkoi in there. :D i would tried to watch the taiwan version since i have time.

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 13:46

totemokakkoii wrote:
mingming96 wrote:i'm 19 but i'm a new fans of him.i just watched his itazura na kiss and find him really cute.he's in hachikuro too.did you guys watched it already?i'm still waiting for sars and lovesong version.
u mean hachimitsu to kuroba rite? haha, i not very familiar with short form of dramas names.... yep... I watched already. i never read the manga nor watched the anime b4, but everyone told me the anime is nice, so i decided to catch the drama. i think it is nice... but i am all expected for a sad ending... oops, this should belongs to the drama thread... haha....
btw, i think toma is quite cute in the show too....oops again... sorry, wrong thread. haha... shouldn't write this here....

anyway... glad that u enjoyed InK (i presumed u did as u din really mentioned, but since u have bcum a new fan of him.... i presumed so...) that is a really old show... 1998? i think, if i am not wrong... i refused to watch any other version of the dramas based on this manga (eg: the taiwan version) despite some frens told me it was very good too... u noe, when u have watched the best, u would not want to watch something of a poorer standard... haha...
yup,i mean honey and clover.i just watched the second episode with keyhole tv.kassy is in it too.but just a few minutes i think.he looks mature with glasses.i would love to see him with yamada together.nomiya and yamada is one of my fav pairing.toma's my fav so of course i'll like him very much and i thought he did a very good job in it too.

i want to tried and watch the taiwan version because it's longer.i thought the japanese version is very short and kassy only realise he likes kotoko at the last five minutes.it'll be better if it's longer.but japanese version'll always be my fav.i'm glad i watched this series.kassy becomes my second fav after i watch it. :D

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 13:56

mingming96 wrote:
totemokakkoii wrote:

yup,i mean honey and clover.i just watched the second episode with keyhole tv.kassy is in it too.but just a few minutes i think.he looks mature with glasses.i would love to see him with yamada together.nomiya and yamada is one of my fav pairing.toma's my fav so of course i'll like him very much and i thought he did a very good job in it too.

i want to tried and watch the taiwan version because it's longer.i thought the japanese version is very short and kassy only realise he likes kotoko at the last five minutes.it'll be better if it's longer.but japanese version'll always be my fav.i'm glad i watched this series.kassy becomes my second fav after i watch it. :D

Yeah!!! Another fan!!! All thanks to InK. I think without InK, he will be doomed. haha :lol

I dun think I will ever watch the Taiwan version one... cos I dun really like the guy. I saw some promo clips and I already not quite impress with him. But i have so many other dramas to catch, i doubt i will have time for that anyway.

btw, i thought J dramas are always like that... the character only either realise they like each other or declare their love towards the end. I remembered I watched Hotaru no Hikari, it was also like tt.
but i like it.... i like the way how the characters slowly realise they like each other.... better than some shows, straight away showed the characters declaring their love, den spent the rest of the episodes talking about how they quarrel, break up, patch up.... ah... so cliches...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 14:07

totemokakkoii wrote:
mingming96 wrote:
totemokakkoii wrote:

Yeah!!! Another fan!!! All thanks to InK. I think without InK, he will be doomed. haha :lol

I dun think I will ever watch the Taiwan version one... cos I dun really like the guy. I saw some promo clips and I already not quite impress with him. But i have so many other dramas to catch, i doubt i will have time for that anyway.

btw, i thought J dramas are always like that... the character only either realise they like each other or declare their love towards the end. I remembered I watched Hotaru no Hikari, it was also like tt.
but i like it.... i like the way how the characters slowly realise they like each other.... better than some shows, straight away showed the characters declaring their love, den spent the rest of the episodes talking about how they quarrel, break up, patch up.... ah... so cliches...
yup,all thanks to itazura na kiss. :D i f not because of this series i think i'll not know him too.he has some special charm that make me attracted to him i think.i can't forget his look in itazura nakiss.but i just watch it two days ago so i still remember his looks clearly. :lol

yup,i don't like the series that show how the character straight love each other too.but this series progress is really slow and kassy is always ignoring sato aiko.poor kotoko.but i like the ending how they hug each other at the end.just if they can have extra one or two episode i think i'll like the series very much.

since i'm free i'm gonna watch the taiwan version and see how it is like.but i'll get boring if the series is too long as well. :D

oh yeah,did you like his brother kashiwabara shuuji?they don't look much alike ithink.i like kassy more.buti know his brother first through toma stageshow.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 14:19

mingming96 wrote: oh yeah,did you like his brother kashiwabara shuuji?they don't look much alike ithink.i like kassy more.buti know his brother first through toma stageshow.
I fadely saw his brother in their MV (their band No Where). They dun look alike.

Kassy is more hmm...versatile, as in... he gives me the gentle, decent, boy-next-door feelling and yet also the sexy, manly, trendy feelings... haha...
Shuji on the other hand is more hmm... hip and rock... as in feeling he gives me.

Aiyah kassy simply got multiple faces lah... i also dunno how to say.. u only watched one drama of his, u should go watch other dramas, u will prolly know what i am trying to say...

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 15th, '08, 14:25

CuTI. haha :D

It wasn't bad, I haven't seen the whole thing but my friend says its really good. LIke you said,now that I know Kassy's in it I'm going to have to look for him again.Wasn't he only in a couple of episodes though??

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 14:28

i didn't know any other drama he's in. other than itazura na kiss and hachikuro.if there's his drama with subs that i can dl.i will dl it.but he play supporting character in a lot of series right?

kassy gives me the feeling of mature and cute looking guy.i don't know how to describe his brother.but he gives out the cool looks i think.

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 15th, '08, 14:28

ALSO 13 minutes until LOVE LETTER finishes downloading. *excited*

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 15th, '08, 14:31

mingming96 wrote:i didn't know any other drama he's in. other than itazura na kiss and hachikuro.if there's his drama with subs that i can dl.i will dl it.but he play supporting character in a lot of series right?

kassy gives me the feeling of mature and cute looking guy.i don't know how to describe his brother.but he gives out the cool looks i think.
I can only go by the ones I;ve watched.
Itazura na kiss
Big Wing
Shukumei
I just saw the first episode of Hakusen Nagashi
and downloading the movie love letter.

But I am sure there's people here who can give you more titles. :D I'm just new. must have more. *drool*

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 14:31

fubukiami wrote:CuTI. haha :D

It wasn't bad, I haven't seen the whole thing but my friend says its really good. LIke you said,now that I know Kassy's in it I'm going to have to look for him again.Wasn't he only in a couple of episodes though??
u refering to Itazura?! He was the lead!
It's the drama (besides the movie Love Letter) that made him popular (or rather known).

The one drama he was only in a couple (really only the first 2 episodes) of episodes was Itsumo Futari De. He was supposed to be the 2nd male lead, but well due to some serious nervous system back-neck symptoms, he dropped out after the first 2. I only watched the first 2 episodes of that drama, cos all the reviews I read said the guy who replaced him did a bad job.

fubukiami

Post by fubukiami » Jan 15th, '08, 14:32

totemokakkoii wrote:
fubukiami wrote:CuTI. haha :D

u refering to Itazura?! He was the lead!
It's the drama (besides the movie Love Letter) that made him popular (or rather known).

The one drama he was only in a couple (really only the first 2 episodes) of episodes was Itsumo Futari De. He was supposed to be the 2nd male lead, but well due to some serious nervous system back-neck symptoms, he dropped out after the first 2. I only watched the first 2 episodes of that drama, cos all the reviews I read said the guy who replaced him did a bad job.
Oops I should have specified what drama I was talking about. It was Byakuyakou

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 14:39

fubukiami wrote:
mingming96 wrote:i didn't know any other drama he's in. other than itazura na kiss and hachikuro.if there's his drama with subs that i can dl.i will dl it.but he play supporting character in a lot of series right?

Itazura na kiss
Big Wing
Shukumei

But I am sure there's people here who can give you more titles. :D I'm just new. must have more. *drool*
love letter movie?the torrent is in here.if it is.i would love to dl it as well though i hate torrent.i would love to see him in another lead. :D

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 14:54

nvmind.i just found the love letter movie in youtube.i'm gonna watch it now. :D

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 14:59

fubukiami wrote:

Itazura na kiss
Big Wing
Shukumei

MUST watch BIG WING.... I totally went crazy everytime I watched that.... (I watched twice so far). He was sooooo good-looking. Matured and all.

Nakusen Nagashi is a very good drama [it has the drama itself 11 episodes (1995/6), 5SP (one in 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2005)] if you want to see the 'various faces' of kassy. U can see the other characters more or less still look the same (only like maybe older, hairstyle different, fatter or skinner), but he like looked different lah... like 6 different person.. haha... he can be considered as the 2nd male lead in this series.

Shukumei is nice... cos it put 2 good-looking guy into one movie (Kassy and Fujiki Naohito)

If u want to see a younger Kassy, then check out Shota no Sushi, leading role back in 1996 also.. after watching this, I went out to eat the first sushi in my life.... haha...that's how great the influence was.

Others, you can check out Koi no Kamisama. 2nd male lead also... believe me, you will want to kill the female lead after watching this show, and u will too think the 1st male lead looks like a monkey.... and u will definitely fall for 'reiji san' in the show.

People told me he also good damn good in Rennai kekkon no housoku. But i can never find the full series (if you found it, please let me know).... I only saw clips with him... and yeah... OMG... he's an angel from heaven.. haha

and also u can check out Byakuyakou (supporting role), someone in the front of the thread mentioned he looks like Keanu Reeves... hahahahahaha... but i dun like this drama. I almost fell asleep... only wake up to catch his parts... the shows too heavy for my liking.

For movie, check out 13 no ketsu (leading). very good acting. I cried.

then oh.... u might wan to check out this... it was a movie with 4 sub-stories... should be called 世にも奇妙な物語, sorry I really dunno the romanji for this... i only have the link to the chinese subs version of that sub-story with him in it. there's a particular scene I think it was so well written... as in the dialogue... i almost cried...

ok... what else... wat else... actually still have many other movies, but i dunno the romanji or japanese title... i only the chinese title.... i watched some, good.. haha... some rather artistry...but well... with him in it, thou it means i have to force myself to sit through a slow paced artistry movie, i will.... haha

that's about it so far... others r guest appearance lah, like Orange Days...

oh oh... still got the 3rd story of Rennai Hensachi. He played a sort of play boy in that story! See how 3 women fallen for his trap.. haha....

ok.. tt's about it for now... not much anyway....

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/14k-wCVK5-k/

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 15:06

mingming96 wrote:nvmind.i just found the love letter movie in youtube.i'm gonna watch it now. :D

Prepare tissue!!! Lotsa tissue!!!

I cried so badly while watching the movie everytime I watched it (i have watched it twice)

My fav movie of all time, simply because I think it was so well written and Niho did a great job. (but if not for kassy, i would not have come in contact with this movie)

Recently, I went to buy the special 10th year anniversary DVD set for the movie. The special DVD was produced to remember this great film during the Hong Kong film fest in 2006. It came with 5 postcards... one of it was that 'curtain scene by the library window'. haha... now the DVD is my most priced possession....

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 16:35

i just watched the movie inyoutube but that's not all.it's just kassy part in it.do you know where i can dl it?i search in here.but i tt don't have in here.so i don't really understand the movie.it's just from what i seen is he transfer at the end.i really need to see the full movie to understand it. :-(

so you have the dvd for this movie huh?good for you.from the way you describe it this movie must be really good.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 15th, '08, 16:54

mingming96 wrote:i just watched the movie inyoutube but that's not all.it's just kassy part in it.do you know where i can dl it?i search in here.but i tt don't have in here.so i don't really understand the movie.it's just from what i seen is he transfer at the end.i really need to see the full movie to understand it. :-(

so you have the dvd for this movie huh?good for you.from the way you describe it this movie must be really good.
i only know where to find the chinese subs version for this movie...

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 15th, '08, 16:56

that's too bad.i can't read chinese.thanks for telling me.guess i have to give up watching the movie.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 15th, '08, 18:52

Oh my, I'm just absent for a day and it's so cosy in here... :lol

mingming96...go here "Love Letter Bittorrent File" for the torrentfile. Don't give up that easily! :D
There are still seeders...so dont worry...

fubukiami...yeah, in Byakuyakou he appears from ep 4 until the end.
Everyone should watch this movie...The story is sad and dark, but it's a very good story.
Also kassy looks sooo darnnnnn HOT in there! Besides good looking, his acting is also very good! Love it! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

totemokakkoii...you sure can name alot of dramas and movies..I try to add some more..
What about:
* Black Night (2nd story "Dark Hole")
* Tales of the unusual:
* The Marriage Simulator has even Eng Sub --- The Marriage Sim 2000
* The Lizard's tale has no Eng Sub
- Lizards part 1
- Lizard's Tale part 2
* Platonic Sex (Kassy has only a supporting role) - Platonic Sex
That was it for now...Enjoy!!!

Oh, totemokakkoii...Have you watch The Scoop already? I'm still looking for that movie...
Kassy has the main role, right? I saw the trailer and this is the first time that I see Kassy in an action movie....

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 16th, '08, 01:16

CuTi wrote:
Oh, totemokakkoii...Have you watch The Scoop already? I'm still looking for that movie...
Kassy has the main role, right? I saw the trailer and this is the first time that I see Kassy in an action movie....

I thought it is a commercial?

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 16th, '08, 05:54

CuTi wrote:Oh my, I'm just absent for a day and it's so cosy in here... :lol

mingming96...go here "Love Letter Bittorrent File" for the torrentfile. Don't give up that easily! :D

Everyone should watch this movie...The story is sad and dark, but it's a very good story.
Also kassy looks sooo darnnnnn HOT in there! Besides good looking, his acting is also very good! Love it! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

totemokakkoii...you sure can name alot of dramas and movies..I try to add some more..
What about:
* Tales of the unusual:
- Lizards part 1
- Lizard's Tale part 2

thanks for teling me where to dl the series.but it's still is 0.0 %.i have been dlding for one hour i think. :-( it seems like there's no one seeding anymore.

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 16th, '08, 07:41

mingming96 wrote:
CuTi wrote:Oh my, I'm just absent for a day and it's so cosy in here... :lol

What about:
* Tales of the unusual:
- Lizards part 1
- Lizard's Tale part 2

thanks for teling me where to dl the series.but it's still is 0.0 %.i have been dlding for one hour i think. :-( it seems like there's no one seeding anymore.
why don't you try looking under youtube? streaming is faster than downloading. :D

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 16th, '08, 11:09

i'm already searching in yuotube.but there's only scene with kassy.no full movie posted.after this long the seed and peers is still 0.so i have to give up. :-(

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 16th, '08, 17:33

totemokakkoii wrote:
CuTi wrote:

I thought it is a commercial?
totemokakkoii....I heard from a chinese fan that it's a movie...I have to check that out! :D
mingming96 wrote:i'm already searching in yuotube.but there's only scene with kassy.no full movie posted.after this long the seed and peers is still 0.so i have to give up
mingming96...You have to be a little patient...waiting for an hour is not enough, because it is not the kind of movie most of the people would like to dl...So the speed is kinda slow...

Well, to make you happy again...try out this link "Another bittorent file for love letter"

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 16th, '08, 17:57

I actually have a raw copy of Love Letter and english subs...i can upload it to ddl if people want. but you'll have to pm me for the links since d-a doesn't want movies posted ^_^

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 16th, '08, 18:10

battlegirlai wrote:I actually have a raw copy of Love Letter and english subs...i can upload it to ddl if people want. but you'll have to pm me for the links since d-a doesn't want movies posted ^_^
ah... I thank you on their behalf....

hopefully more people will like this movie... it is really touching.....

btw, is that guy on your avartar Alex To?? cos it looks like him... just curious...

battlegirlai

Post by battlegirlai » Jan 16th, '08, 18:14

yup yup ^_^ subbing pawnshop no 8 is one of my many side projects (well, ethidda translates, i do all the other stuff ^_^) Alex To = <3

i've been considering proposing some other kashiwabara shows and specials to my fansub group once we clear some projects off our table...might be a bit tho. but i have lots of his stuff.

CuTi

Post by CuTi » Jan 16th, '08, 18:28

battlegirlai wrote:yup yup ^_^ subbing pawnshop no 8 is one of my many side projects (well, ethidda translates, i do all the other stuff ^_^) Alex To = <3

i've been considering proposing some other kashiwabara shows and specials to my fansub group once we clear some projects off our table...might be a bit tho. but i have lots of his stuff.
Hi battlegirlai...thx for the offer!!! You make me very happy with this. I think other fans of kassy will be happy as well..I can't hardly wait to watch other series of kassy! Thx again!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: