Taguchi Junnosuke (KAT TUN)

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
asfanino

Post by asfanino » Nov 30th, '07, 09:25

'm kinda new to kat-tun,but i've watched several episodes of cartoon kat-tun n their latest kat-tun 2 you con..well specifically just to catch junno in action.hehe..is it true tat junno is the funniest among kat-tun?
he seems like trying so hard to make ppl laugh at his jokes,yet he failed everytime. but i love him the most when he does that.haha.he made me laugh my head off! choo cuteeee n baka at the same time. :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 1st, '07, 01:32

That's the character he has inside the band, he is difficult to picture because he acts like behind his jokes and smile, get to see the real Junno is quite difficult, now with Yukan is showing more self confidence; the funniest in kattun may be Maru and Koki but natural funny not trying ;)

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 1st, '07, 08:34

What really makes him quite significant in KAT-TUN is not him trying to be funny BUT HOW CUTE HE CAN BE!!!!
There is no one who can really abhore Junno. He is really lovable!
But can anyone answer the following question:
Why is that junno always falls asleep? Like in the Making of Real Face, Keep the Faith, b4 enterering the Music Station Interview of Keep The Faith, and in Cartoon KAT-TUN??
(although he is still kawaii while sleeping :roll )

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 08:40

LMAO!!!
awwww, what I like about Junno is that he's always smiling ne~ even though when someone tells him ur boring or whatever XD he's still hyper and Cute ... but yeah, i wonder why he's always sleeping ne O_O

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 1st, '07, 14:55

i agree wit that! he always smiles.i think his character itself is funny.like when the switch is ON he becomes like this,n when the switch is OFF he turns out to be diff.saw this on utaban.haha very funny junno!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:40

lol hai hai..
but his seriouse face is kindda kakkoiii too ne~ like the one in Keep The Faith.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 3rd, '07, 02:53

come to join the Taguchi talk... have nto read anythign before this thou.... anyway.. i have just fallen fot Bido... and not i love lloking at him on Cartoon kat-tun.. Jin still my fave but Taguchi is funny...
nd Bido is the type of character i hate... but.. i can't not like Taguchi...
killin me...

well anyway... in the Cartoon Kat-tun that had hyde in it... Taguchi has this shirt that ad him look realyl good.. i don't know my eyes where drawn to him.... BT the end of that cartoon Kat-tun they have Jin and Taguchi dresed in drag and Jin was playing eith his fake boobs.. it was funny...

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 6th, '07, 11:38

Nanatorigawa who is that as ur avatar?? and WHAT is he doing????

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 6th, '07, 13:08

UM... >___> well um... it a wrong scene in Boys Love... but it only wrong if you see it.... I'll message about it when i coem home from school since it a long story...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 6th, '07, 13:37

Junno falls asleep everywhere and in any circumstance because he is lucky!! How i envy that hability!! The thing is that they are working very hard, even against time in Yukan, i know that at least Jin has only got 2 hours of sleep sometimes so i guess Junno is the same, lucky for him he can sleep everywhere and it was really funny to see it in KtF making of :lol

When he is serious he is really good looking and Kt has told him so, Kame in public also, but he is always hiding behind that mask of happy and cute, that's why i am so happy he got Bido, we see other Junno.

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 6th, '07, 17:59

i was just wondering, who's the closest kat-tun member to junno??

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 7th, '07, 02:34

sory didn;t coem on.. i'm getting ready with some music for Cabret at my school in 3 months.. or so... hahaha
i'm goign to audition and try to do Kizuna!!!! Kame's song :lol

Anyway back to my avi....
the picture is of the actory Satomi(i dodn't know his last name) but if you look at the drama Princess Princess D he is the Studewnt bosy prisdent... anyway.. this his Him in Boys love a really go Yaoi movie.. hahaha... this part is realy wrong acturally... the guy is doing bad stuff to the inocent guy... and it funny because it doesn't seem wrog unless you see the movie.. that is my fave part because it really intresting.. i wish i could find a subber version thou...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 11th, '07, 01:27

I am really having a good time watching Junno in Yukan, the end of ep 6 and his interaction with Karen in ep 8 between my fav moments XD

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 11th, '07, 02:06

I'm really starting to warm up to Junno ever since I started to watch Yukan club, he's so adorable! I love how he's always smiling and his dorkiness and how in so many episodes of Cartoon Kat-tun everyone just goes ... after he says something lol. :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 12th, '07, 05:52

yah.. i wasl looking at the makng of Real face and everyoen says he is boring but i think he is funny and goofy!!!! i would laugh at hsi jokes anyday!!!

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 13th, '07, 15:38

awww...yukan club is ending soon..no more bido granmarie..
really hope junno will have more projects next year so we can see him a lot often..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 13th, '07, 23:53

I just hope he will keep his blonde hair a bit longer after the drama finishes! It has done a lot of good to him :)

jyori

Post by jyori » Dec 14th, '07, 21:35

^ i think he looks good with blonde hair XD
junno was in my dream last night. keke.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 23:33

really hahah what was he doing?

jyori

Post by jyori » Dec 15th, '07, 01:12

i THINK he was my boyfriend! hahahahahahaha
i cant really remember. argh! but i know in one
scene (this dream was in third person like a
movie) i was talking to him on the phone and he
was saying some cute corny things XD only
in my dreams YO! it kept switching from me to
him - it was like a movie im telling ya! i seemed
to really liked him in my dream though. even if
tegoshi is my ichiban <33

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 15th, '07, 03:02

hahahah... maybe a future telling dream... J/k...
anyway... >__>

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 15th, '07, 07:01

I like Junno with the blonde hair, suits his bubbly and dorky personality hehe

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 15th, '07, 07:40

Yeah I also had dream of my Junno.. :wub: It was a funny dream but really short.. I dreamt this while I was on the way to college (I always sleep in the car)
I was in a room ( I think it was our laboratorie's lobby or something) along with Junno-honey. We were both playing games and acting like bakas.. Right next to where we were there were workers constructing or fixing something at the wall near us. One of the workers was wearing sunglasses ( although we were NOT outside) I told Junno: "Junno look loook!! Doesnt that guy (the one with the sunglasses) look like the host from Music Station ??(The old-jiji who wears glasses).. He cracked up laughing his cute laugh..the he told me: "Sara I am going to imitate someone and u have to guesswho it is." I said okay. Then he did this hip dance from a pv. (Its name is "U". A Korean band sings it their name is Super Junior.). I answered: "Oh!Oh! I know! Its...."
The dream gets cut off coz I woke up form the radio that my uncle turned on.. URGH!! :crazy: Isnt he KAWAIII!!!?
Did any one see him on Cartoon KAT-TUN where he did that dance in episode 34 (Ithink) I was like: Kyaaa~~ :mrgreen:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 09:47

ROFL!!! that silly dance...I LOVE IT!!! XDDDD

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 15th, '07, 10:29

looooo0000000oooooool!!!!
I think he danced WAY better than that model.. I really mean it.. Her dance was awfully lame! I really mean lame! Let her come where we live then she will see el 9ag6 3ala u9oolih!!!!! :scratch:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 10:41

XD XD XD XD true true ~~<333
yes, no one can do belly dance better than us ne XDDDDD but I think Junno is going to beat everyone with his dance XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Dec 15th, '07, 10:52

Junnos dance was AMAZING, I loved it to peices, even if it cracked me up for such a long time :)

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 10:53

lol, i kept repeating that part over and over XDDDD
he was soo cute ne~

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Dec 15th, '07, 10:56

*cracks up* I seriously loved it. Though sometimes the blondeness of junno creeps me out, I love him with the blond hair cause it really brings him out!!

That dance..... I might have to go watch it again.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 10:59

I like his Blondness, it suits him soo well ne~ i think he's getting more attention now because of his Blond hair XDDDD

I'm watching it right now lololo

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 15th, '07, 11:31

cherryaddict wrote:XD XD XD XD true true ~~<333
yes, no one can do belly dance better than us ne XDDDDD

Dont we feel so proud?! loo00ool
Anyway here are some pics I would like to share with everyone. They are a little old demo kawaiii:
He looks so cool here :wub: :
He looks a little nerdy here demo kawaii and innocent: :mrgreen:

So kawaii *gives him a suffocating hug* :w00t:
This was at the time they did Summary.. noticed from the necklace:
This is the last one:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 12:41

*DIES*
I never though that Junno can be this hot...*drools*

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Dec 15th, '07, 15:23

Junno's always been that hot, you just never noticed it before :P xD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 15:30

LOL
yeah
exactly

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Dec 15th, '07, 15:39

Exactly :) He looks awesome in the copy of duet i Just bought, and the copy of Wink Up.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 15th, '07, 15:39

as barbie chan?

bobodybob

Post by bobodybob » Dec 15th, '07, 15:40

Um just in the KT shoots, and the Best of Duet 07 stuff.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 15th, '07, 17:28

hahah Taguchi is poular now hahaha... i liek him too he number 2 on my list.... and i heard all of Kattun think that his jokes are boring hahaha.... but he is the one that keeps the group calm... sometimes.. haHAHA he actrually gets on alot of there nerves when he jokes.. hahaha... eh doesn't feel the mood....
Anyway... i didn'y liekt he episode but i ahve the ammit that Taguchi did a funny dance.. hahaha... (kinda embarassing thou>__>)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 16th, '07, 01:34

This is why i like him to remain blonde for a time! Now he is more popular than ever :) and he hada a fanclub when he was in high school!!

Kuso_baba love your avatar XD

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 16th, '07, 04:40

Ginoru wrote:This is why i like him to remain blonde for a time! Now he is more popular than ever :) and he hada a fanclub when he was in high school!!

Kuso_baba love your avatar XD
Thank u Ginoru-chan.. :D
A fan club when he was in school?!!? Sugoi! WOW even before he enetered J.E. he was popular!! SASUGA TAGUCHI-KUN!!! :thumleft:
I heard that he is the youngest in his family and that he has older sisters... I would really love to see how they look like!! :roll
The thing about him staying blonde... I think he will change it after they finish shooting the drama..just like how Yamapi had his black hair for Kurosagi and Daite Senyorita and then changed dye... dunno ( speaking of Kurosagi: the trailer of the movie is out) :mrgreen:

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 16th, '07, 04:51

I re-read ur post again and it made me laugh so hard :w00t:
Ur saying as if you and I are the best dancers... :w00t:
well well well Cherry-chan I never knew u dance like that eh?? :mrgreen:

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Dec 16th, '07, 05:41

LOORRDD Where is the person who has tainted my cousin Junno? (I just call him that lol)

I swear if I could find the idiot who made Junno play this role in Yukan club where he had to burn his hair blonde and wear blue contacts, I would have to kick that person into the next millenium and then run there in a time machine so I can kick them back into the present day because I love Junno to death, but they have him looking really foolish right now!

I hate hate hate it
it's soooo ugly.

The blonde hair and blue eyes must perish
go go go go!!!

I heard this character was meant to be a mixed Japanese boy
who has more on the caucasian side, they played Junno so badly.

I cannot wait until I open my next Potatoe...or Duet...or Wink Up..even Myojo
so I can see Junno with dark hair and dark eyes again. :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 16th, '07, 15:42

Kuso_Baba wrote:

I re-read ur post again and it made me laugh so hard :w00t:
Ur saying as if you and I are the best dancers... :w00t:
well well well Cherry-chan I never knew u dance like that eh?? :mrgreen:

maa~~
I got potentials <<<did I spell that right O_O ~~~~~~~~HOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOO~<33333

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 17th, '07, 00:47

Kuso_Baba wrote: Thank u Ginoru-chan.. :D

A fan club when he was in school?!!? Sugoi! WOW even before he enetered J.E. he was popular!! SASUGA TAGUCHI-KUN!!! :thumleft:
I heard that he is the youngest in his family and that he has older sisters... I would really love to see how they look like!! :roll

The thing about him staying blonde... I think he will change it after they finish shooting the drama..just like how Yamapi had his black hair for Kurosagi and Daite Senyorita and then changed dye... dunno ( speaking of Kurosagi: the trailer of the movie is out) :mrgreen:
You'r welcome ;)

Yes, he had a fanclub in high school he was really popular then, so he is not as apart from Bido.
It seems so, he has an older brother and an older sister (three according to other sources). But i don't think we'd get to see them or Ueda's family either, their families are quite reserved...

I had to do a translation on all Kt members to create a file for a forum where i am mod and got to learn a lot about all of them, as i had to find info everywhere! even in japanese , any questions?? XD LOL

I know he probably will change as soon as he can but i wish he'd keept his blonde a time.

AshanishiLynn wrote:LOORRDD Where is the person who has tainted my cousin Junno? (I just call him that lol)

I swear if I could find the idiot who made Junno play this role in Yukan club where he had to burn his hair blonde and wear blue contacts, I would have to kick that person into the next millenium and then run there in a time machine so I can kick them back into the present day

The blonde hair and blue eyes must perish
go go go go!!!

I heard this character was meant to be a mixed Japanese boy
Curious, a friend of me calls him dad.

You found him, Junno himself accepted the part and dyed his hair and wore the blue contacts by his own accord, everyone in the set was quite surprised with his daring move, wich i have to say i love.

In fact since he has blonde hair he has been more in the spot, more noticed, his confidence has increased and he is much less Kt clown.

True, mixed with swedish

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 17th, '07, 02:45

^Yah i persoaly liek the blode hair... hehehe... it so cool on him..hahaha...
i did here the died his hiar for that reason too.. sicn ehe read the manga... and wanted to be full liek Bido... Not liekt hey tld him... "Taguchi... you have to die you hair were there is a chance for you to go bald...." hahaha...(Sorry i think bleaching wil mae you bald... hahaah...

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 17th, '07, 11:09

his hair is quite long now...luv it when he ties the hair,looks like a girl.hahah

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 17th, '07, 11:50

I JUST WATCHED cartoon kat-tun episode 33 when taguchi was explaining something to akanishi and then akanishi said to taguchi"why am i even wasting time on you" or something!
i think that is just really rude!if someone dais that to me it would hurt my feelings!

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 17th, '07, 14:06

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:I JUST WATCHED cartoon kat-tun episode 33 when taguchi was explaining something to akanishi and then akanishi said to taguchi"why am i even wasting time on you" or something!
i think that is just really rude!if someone dais that to me it would hurt my feelings!
yes,i thought so too..poor junno.but he kept on smiling. :salut:

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 17th, '07, 16:43

I am up to episode 35 in CKT but Epidoes 33 is only one I havent watched yet..
Poor Junno.. I don understand why they are doing this to him... *Junno come to mama* :wub: then *slaps Jin* :x
Jin can be very rude sometimes.. thats what I dont like in him oh yeah and that thing he does with his lips. :crazy:
But Junno-baby is a cheerful guy.. he wont change his usual cute expression for that saying Bakanishi said..
And even if Junno would look sad its even cuter coz he would look like a puppy *kyaaaaaaa-KAWAIII!!* :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 18th, '07, 03:20

Kuso_Baba wrote:Poor Junno.. I don understand why they are doing this to him... *Junno come to mama* :wub: then *slaps Jin* :x
Jin can be very rude sometimes.. thats what I dont like in him oh yeah and that thing he does with his lips. :crazy:
But Junno-baby is a cheerful guy.. he wont change his usual cute expression for that saying Bakanishi said..
And even if Junno would look sad its even cuter coz he would look like a puppy *kyaaaaaaa-KAWAIII!!* :wub:
It is part of his character as Kt punching bag, in fact they are all quite normal out of camera.

The real Junno is quite different to the always smiling he shows, he is more like he showed himself in Meringe no Kimochi.

Jin can be very shelfish and a bit rude yes, lucky he has started to mature and change lately, and after all Jin and Junno have been toguether from the start even before Kattun, so they know each other really well

For those of us who wanted Junno to remain blonde a bit longer i bring bad news, Yukan filming is over and he has already changed his color!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTAJQPq9L_s

Don't know how to embed this sorry

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 18th, '07, 04:11

yah i saw it its funny... but i think i jsut love hsi hair style.. hahaha...
And i still love Jin even thou he mean to Taguchi on camera.. btu everyoens mean to him... I bet they give him praise alot of camera so he not hurt when they say bean things on kamera...

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 18th, '07, 07:18

That was so fast!! I didnt expect him to change it that fast....I miss it already!!
The first 2 seconds of that clip where Junno goes "Taguchiiiiiiii~~~" WAS SO CUTE!!!!!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 18th, '07, 10:29

NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~
JUNNO IS NOT BLOND ANYMORE, NO WAY!!!!!!!! T______________________T

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 18th, '07, 10:47

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY???
i love junno with blond hair!!! he is soooo cute!!!
i never really liked junno but now he is zooming to my top 3!!!
and akanishi is going down!
[sorry jin fans]

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 18th, '07, 11:09

I KNOW~~ I LOVE HIS BLONDNESS

O_O wow.....alot of ppl have been dumbing Jin these days XD
poor guy

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 18th, '07, 13:26

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY???
i love junno with blond hair!!! he is soooo cute!!!
i never really liked junno but now he is zooming to my top 3!!!
and akanishi is going down!
[sorry jin fans]
mrs nishikado,i love ur icon!haha choo funny!
we're all gonna miss junno's blond hair..
my friend said he's ugly with that hair.
but suck that!i luv junno no matter what.

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 18th, '07, 22:26

im sorry to say but i LOVE JUNNO with BLOND hair!!! :wub:
arrghh he DO NOT like his new hair colour reminds me of kames![shivers]
and "asfanino" thanks!!^^
i found it hilarious too!! :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 19th, '07, 06:25

yah... but we will get use to the new Taguchi look..i can't wait to se the CartoonKat-tun... with him with that hair... i don't like Jin's thou...

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 19th, '07, 16:29

Kuso_Baba wrote:That was so fast!! I didnt expect him to change it that fast....I miss it already!!
The first 2 seconds of that clip where Junno goes "Taguchiiiiiiii~~~" WAS SO CUTE!!!!!
I agree with you completely!! Why did they change it all of a sudden!! Noooo!! hahahaha lol. He looks good in light brown but he looked best in blonde. ^^ But hey, maybe he changed his hair color for filming for another drama! That'd be awesome if that was the case! hahahaha lol ^^ Anyways, yes..junno is always so cute with the whole "Taguchi" thing. ^^

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 19th, '07, 16:31

NanaTorigawa wrote:yah... but we will get use to the new Taguchi look..i can't wait to se the CartoonKat-tun... with him with that hair... i don't like Jin's thou...
hahaha lol..i was thinking the same thing about Jin's hair. ^^

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 19th, '07, 17:20

ciantella wrote:
Kuso_Baba wrote:That was so fast!! I didnt expect him to change it that fast....I miss it already!!
I agree with you completely!! Why did they change it all of a sudden!! Noooo!! hahahaha lol. He looks good in light brown but he looked best in blonde. ^^ But hey, maybe he changed his hair color for filming for another drama! That'd be awesome if that was the case! hahahaha lol ^^ Anyways, yes..junno is always so cute with the whole "Taguchi" thing. ^^
That would be great if he dyed it for a new drama. :lol .but u know if that was the case it u would have already informed us ne? U are our d-addicts CNN!! :roll I am happy though with Jin's new dye coz the previous one made him look darker in complexion.. JIn's best hair ever was right after he came back from the States.. Its true...it seems that JIn's fans have decreased. I dont like as much as I like him now....there are times when I feel like slapping him so bad :glare: ....gomen Jin fans :unsure:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 20th, '07, 03:32

I don't know why he was in such a hurry to dye it back, didn't he realize that more peolple have come to look at him with better eyes since he became blonde??!

I like Jin with dark hair it fits him very well, he looks more like a man. Sometimes i want to headslp him too despite how much i like him, but i understand he has had a hard year and it willl take a lot of time for him to readjust, and probably the baka that was will never be again.

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 20th, '07, 16:23

[/quote] I don't know why he was in such a hurry to dye it back, didn't he realize that more peolple have come to look at him with better eyes since he became blonde??![quote]

yeah true!!because i just started liking taguchi!!
i never really liked him before! :glare:
after watching cartoon kat-tun he slowly started growing on my..especially the "check it out yo"
thats wayyy too cute!! :wub:
i stopped liking jin!i think its because he has matured after coming back from america!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 21st, '07, 00:23

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:yeah true!!because i just started liking taguchi!!
i never really liked him before! :glare:
after watching cartoon kat-tun he slowly started growing on my..especially the "check it out yo"
thats wayyy too cute!! :wub:

i stopped liking jin!i think its because he has matured after coming back from america!
LOL He is a nice aguy but sometimes i wish he were a bit more like the real himself and less like the Taguchi character

That's not fair for him LOL. It is good tha the has matured, and so much! He is more a man now and with a bit of luck he will follow in Kimutaku's steps!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 21st, '07, 06:11

wHEEEEE... Leaving a mark here.. hahaha

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 24th, '07, 16:33

awww..junno's thread becomes quiet...anyway,merry christmas to those who r celebrating!

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 24th, '07, 16:38

TAGUCHI
TAGUCHI

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 25th, '07, 04:19

It is his own fault!! IF he had remained blonde sure this would be more active XD
anyway he has done a magnificent work in the 24 hours radio special with jin over 17 hours of talking nonstop for him!

asfanino

Post by asfanino » Dec 25th, '07, 05:20

Ginoru wrote:It is his own fault!! IF he had remained blonde sure this would be more active XD
anyway he has done a magnificent work in the 24 hours radio special with jin over 17 hours of talking nonstop for him!
ehh?really??sugoi... :salut:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 25th, '07, 18:22

Yes, it seems he was the main speaker as Jin and the rest of KT were making errands, 24 hours talking and he finished all in good conditions!!

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 25th, '07, 18:25

HMM,is there anywhere online i can listen to their radio station???

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 25th, '07, 18:32

The show is over but mixmin199 has a little over 12 hours uploaded in Kattunlove livejournal, try there ;)

Forgot to post this here!! Credits to Kattunlove and letseaticecream

Merry Xmas!

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 25th, '07, 18:54

kyaaaaa
LOVE THE PICTURE :wub:
and thanks Ginoru!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 25th, '07, 20:09

You are wellcome! He looks really great there. He should have stayed blonde longer!!!!

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 25th, '07, 20:14

true true!!
he got all the attention when he was blond! :wub:
[sighs]well going to miss blond taguchi :cry: