What your friends say about your idols

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 13:59

melonyhappy wrote:
SP1CA wrote:
yingaling84 wrote:I'm loving the pic spam! Some really hot pictures of Jin, Yamapi, and Ryo. And of course Toma. :wub: (Okay, I don't think anyone could say Ryo or Toma is feminine. They have pretty masculine faces, no?.)

I agree. A couple of my guy friends have joked that I'm bi b/c I like looking at "girly Japanese boys." But, as much as I am entranced by their looks, I don't think I'd be able to date someone that pretty (like Ueda, for instance).
I still want to feel like I'm the pretty one when I'm in a relationship. :-)
well, even one of my friends said ''if you wear a suit, you look manlier than them (KAT-TUN)'' XD at that time i was talking about how to get a jon in JE :D maybe a strategy like HanaKimi :lol
LMAO. if you do get in.. take pics XD
we will do it all together :D in the disguise of a bunch of girly boys :P a friend of mine and i thought about creating a Johnny's for girls, we called it Betty's :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 11th, '07, 14:03

is it like the exact opposite of johnnys so all the girls in it are boyish girls?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 14:12

Yorokobi wrote:is it like the exact opposite of johnnys so all the girls in it are boyish girls?
well, not that opposite guess :P probably i'd be the most boyish XD but recently i'm into skirts and make-up :mrgreen: i discovered my inner lady :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 11th, '07, 15:04

SP1CA wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:is it like the exact opposite of johnnys so all the girls in it are boyish girls?
well, not that opposite guess :P probably i'd be the most boyish XD but recently i'm into skirts and make-up :mrgreen: i discovered my inner lady :P
i never wear skirts or make if i joined i could beat you out for boyish ^_^
maybe I dont have an inner lady.....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 15:23

Yorokobi wrote:
SP1CA wrote:
i never wear skirts or make if i joined i could beat you out for boyish ^_^
maybe I dont have an inner lady.....
we,all, have one :D i found mine after 15 XD and last year i started to like wearing dresses and skirts :D well, about make-up thing, i only use eye-pencil frequently, like everytime i get out of home :D other than i use eye-shadow and mascara sometimes. (eye-shadow is being used more frequently than mascara). and since this october i'm using that lip care-gloss thing cause my lips get cracked in the cold weather. :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 11th, '07, 15:28

haha well im 19 and the only inner girl ive found is my fangirling side ^_~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 15:37

Yorokobi wrote:haha well im 19 and the only inner girl ive found is my fangirling side ^_~
:D i've found my inner fagirl with KAT-TUN XD

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 11th, '07, 16:33

Yorokobi wrote:haha well im 19 and the only inner girl ive found is my fangirling side ^_~
HAHA same here :P
It was so weird when my friends learned of my fangirly nature (it happened right after high school). They were shocked because.... I'm the least likely person that would fangirl.
I'm like "one of the guys" I think.... guys who don't normally talk to girls still talk to me :scratch: (maybe because I'm not shy)

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Dec 11th, '07, 16:41

what can i say, being one of the "well above average age of D-A".
besides, there is not much fangirl going on here :D
Quite the opposit...

In a funny way, some asian friends start claiming I am more asian than them.

An arabic friend refers to me as "his only japanese friend" to his friends, much to their common joy.

All I can say,
techie wrote: "If they laugh at you or with you doesnt matter, as long you make people laugh!"

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 11th, '07, 17:00

melonyhappy wrote:
HAHA same here :P
It was so weird when my friends learned of my fangirly nature (it happened right after high school). They were shocked because.... I'm the least likely person that would fangirl.
I'm like "one of the guys" I think.... guys who don't normally talk to girls still talk to me :scratch: (maybe because I'm not shy)
i was like that,too XD i have been always saying ''i'm not fan of anything or anyone'' XD nobody's superior than me, so why to adore; i may just like things and people :D then, i started fangirling XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 12th, '07, 00:01

my friends only have a very very vague awarance of my fangirling side
for instance they know i put so pics up on my walls and that surprised them enough actually
but thats about it

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 12th, '07, 00:49

SP1CA wrote:
yingaling84 wrote:But, as much as I am entranced by their looks, I don't think I'd be able to date someone that pretty (like Ueda, for instance).
I still want to feel like I'm the pretty one when I'm in a relationship. :-)
well, even one of my friends said ''if you wear a suit, you look manlier than them (KAT-TUN)'' XD at that time i was talking about how to get a jon in JE :D maybe a strategy like HanaKimi :lol
oh my god. i'd die (of happiness) if i was surrounded by so many good-looking JE boys. And I'd totally want Toma to pull a Nakatsu. (thinks) hahah, well a fangirl can dream, right?
I was 20 when I first started dressing up. It's never too late. :-)
Last edited by yingaling84 on Dec 12th, '07, 01:03, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 12th, '07, 00:59

haha but im happy with not dressing up, i plan to keep it that way if i can ^_^

ill just be a boyish fan girl
they're like girl, im like a boy it works out fine in the end haha

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Dec 12th, '07, 01:17

Yorokobi wrote:haha but im happy with not dressing up, i plan to keep it that way if i can ^_^

That's awesome. You would complement each other. :-) My friends tell me that I have a guy mentality at times (e.g. the way to my heart is through my stomach.). I guess people should just be themselves. :thumleft:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 12th, '07, 01:21

thats right ^_^

its weird how many boyish girls have ended up as crazy fangirls though

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 12th, '07, 06:39

I actrualyl would go out with agirly guy... even if he is skinnier or/and prettier than me..
Means that some one that pretty acttrally likes me... (who is uglier and fatter than them)
It the perfect time to point out that loosk isn't everything...I first hated Jin..b ut lookign at his personalily more i love him alot now!!

weylin

Post by weylin » Dec 12th, '07, 09:03

yingaling84 wrote: That's awesome. You would complement each other. :-) My friends tell me that I have a guy mentality at times (e.g. the way to my heart is through my stomach.). I guess people should just be themselves. :thumleft:
I was told that "you eat like a guy" well maybe that's true because I was in army one year and I was only girl in whole regiment... Nowadays I'm fastest eater in my class in school. And my sister says now and then that "you look like a young boy".

But back to topic. When I showed to my sister a KAT-TUN's consert DVD, she said: "Are those boys or girls?" And when I answered, she added: "Are you sure? This guy dances and sounds like a girl." (She watched Jin's solo 'Pinky'). :mrgreen:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 12th, '07, 17:53

Yorokobi wrote:haha but im happy with not dressing up, i plan to keep it that way if i can ^_^

yes, it does :thumright:

wouldn't be nice if Jin and other JE boys play football(soccer) with us?? :D or watching a match together :D even though people think that it's a ''man'' game XD at home only me and mom watches matches XD and sometimes my bro, if he escapes from his computer's heaven :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 12th, '07, 17:55

Yorokobi wrote:thats right ^_^

its weird how many boyish girls have ended up as crazy fangirls though
i can be a crazy fan-girl :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 12th, '07, 23:56

SP1CA wrote:

wouldn't be nice if Jin and other JE boys play football(soccer) with us?? :D or watching a match together :D even though people think that it's a ''man'' game XD at home only me and mom watches matches XD and sometimes my bro, if he escapes from his computer's heaven :D
I would love to play soccer with JE boys!!!!!!!!!! (and/or some other great actors/idols oguri shun etc)
Ahhh you've got me all excited thinking about it now
it's not a man game to me
I love to play it even though im no good at it
at the school im at in the junior soccer team they are all boys except for one girl. Shes such a great player to, better than half the boys ^_^

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 13th, '07, 13:53

Yorokobi wrote:
SP1CA wrote:

I would love to play soccer with JE boys!!!!!!!!!! (and/or some other great actors/idols oguri shun etc)
Ahhh you've got me all excited thinking about it now
it's not a man game to me
I love to play it even though im no good at it
at the school im at in the junior soccer team they are all boys except for one girl. Shes such a great player to, better than half the boys ^_^
i'm not much good at it either :D but when i was living in my former neighbourhood, i was playing football with my bro's friends , also after a while i encouraged the neighbour girls to play :D i don't think i can play football in the neighbourhood that i'm living. but in the end of summer, when the family's at the summer house of a family,friends of ours, i and bro played little :D i'm happy

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 14:06

thats cool
how come you cant play in the neighbourhood you're living in now?

i was learning soccer from some guys recently but i lost their friendship so i lost that chance too

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 13th, '07, 14:22

Yorokobi wrote:thats cool
how come you cant play in the neighbourhood you're living in now?

i was learning soccer from some guys recently but i lost their friendship so i lost that chance too
well, we don't have a garden in front of our building now :(

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 13th, '07, 14:47

^street soccerrrr

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 13th, '07, 15:21

bluespring wrote:^street soccerrrr
then a car crashes into me XD then i'm dead XD

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 13th, '07, 21:09

^i wouldnt want that

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 06:15

wHHHHWWWWHHEEEE i'm geting another friend into Johnny's!!! 2 in 2 weeks!!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 07:09

NanaTorigawa wrote:wHHHHWWWWHHEEEE i'm geting another friend into Johnny's!!! 2 in 2 weeks!!!!
awsome!
the more we get converted the better!!!
none of my friends ever would though.....

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 07:14

hahaha... actrually i never make friends because of my likes... the friend i do have like what i like... so i'm okay!!! hahaha... I kinda stay away from people with different intrest...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 07:22

haha i can make friends easy enough but i lose them pretty easily too cause of my harsh personality

luckily theres always people I can relate to here on d-addicts........................right?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 07:25

yah!!! We love you!!! hahaha....
i feel good here... since eveyoen likes the same thing.. that why i'm lookign for peope to text with but i can't find anyone...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 07:28

aww thats sad you can message me anytime ^_^

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 13:02

^____^ hehehe... Yah i think that funny is that alor of the peopel on here are from aroud the world... this is true world peace really... this is a nice place to be!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 13:03

It is fun beign on here!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 13:04

i thought you left?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 13:09

yah.. to go to sleep hahaha.. it was 12:30 at night... but i'm leaving again to go to school... hahaha

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 13:10

wow time flies huh! have fun at school dont let thoughts of JE boys distract you from your studies!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 22:48

NanaTorigawa wrote:yah!!! We love you!!! hahaha....
i feel good here... since eveyoen likes the same thing.. that why i'm lookign for peope to text with but i can't find anyone...
you can always write to me, too :)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 17th, '07, 03:09

ah... hahaha... JE don't desract me.. they help me throgh the day... hahaha... yah... i like you guys it fun!!!!

But dumb internet was evil and kicked me off and destoryed all the new topics i had... to look at...