Post by ciantella » Nov 22nd, '07, 22:36

POTATO:
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

henna531

Post by henna531 » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:25

just passin by and wanted to share this ueda avatar i made\

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:25

Ciantella you are really working hard!! :-) Love it!! Many of this magazine pics i had seen but separated is nice to see then as they originally were, thanks!!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 23rd, '07, 15:57

henna531

Thank you very much for that awesome avatar you made. I saved it on my comp. ^^
Wow..seriously thanks! That was the best Ueda avatar I've seen around!! ^^

Ginoru,

hehehe lol..you're welcome. ^^ I just want Ueda to catch up to the rest of the JE boys that's why. I don't want him to be left behind. ^^ Because it's Ueda and he's cool so I think it's worth it.

:mrgreen:

But because of you, I'm energized to do it even more so i thank you back.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:01

henna531

i used it~~!!
cos it's soooo pretty!!
so i hope you don't mind. ^^

thank you again for sharing!!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:04

:cheers:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:08

KAT-TUN in The Television (Nov 24 - 30)~ (Translation)
Otherwise known as ~*~*~THE CUTE DOGGIE ISSUE~*~*~ ♥ The boys were talking about which breed best represents each member, and it's really cute~

Jin seems to be the most knowledgeable about dog breeds, cos he was the one who gave the most suggestions about everyone's breeds XP Here's what the members think of each other :D (Name in brackets represent the member who suggested each breed.)

Kame - Shiba inu (Koki), Dachshund (Jin)
Jin - Siberian Husky (Koki), Toy Poodle (Kame)
Taguchi - Afghan Hound (Jin), AIBO (Kame) <--- HAHAHAHAHA KAME YOU JOKER XD
Koki - Golden Retriever (Jin) <-- Ueda comments that Koki should be a dog which bites more than that/more vicious, so Jin suggested Doberman instead.
Ueda - Doberman (Junno), Chihuahua (Jin), Crossbreed (Maru)
Maru - Yorkshire Terrier (Ueda), Pug (Koki) XDDD Oh Koki ♥

I'm too lazy to comment on each of their temperaments, but I think Jin's choice of Golden Retriever for Koki is actually pretty apt, considering how friendly, loyal and protective those dogs are.

Koki's choice for Jin (Siberian Husky) is also interesting - affectionate, curious (like all dogs), and welcoming to people, characteristics that usually render them poor guard dogs. Dunno about the welcoming part, but in my opinion, at least, Jin tend to adopt a rather aloof attitude, especially about things he doesn't really care about? Poor guard dog. LOL.

Both breeds that Koki and Jin used to describe Kame are also pretty interesting. The Dachshund is "is clever, lively and courageous to the point of rashness, persevering in above and below ground work, with all the senses well-developed. Any display of shyness is a serious fault" and they are "are big dogs in small packages" <-- This is what I've always thought about Kame, anyway XD The Shiba inu, similarly, is very independent and stubborn. Amazing observation :O

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:11

KAT-TUN Keep the faith/tour 2007 DVD advertisement special: 4

Kazuya KAMENASHI (2007/11/18)

Our new single 'Keep the faith' is going to be released.
This time, as we can appear on many music TV programs, with begging your attention to them, I'm glad if you have it and the DVD which is also going to be released on 21st.
We all will continue to work as KAT-TUN to be able to surely bring you every discs, so please listen, watch, and feel them! Grin
Kame

Jin AKANISHI (2007/11/19)

This is the main theme song of 'Yuukan Club' and very easy to learn, so sing at karaoke.
As SHOCHIKUBAI Miroku-kun is also singing, please.

Junnosuke TAGUCHI (2007/11/20)

'Keep the faith', which is a main theme song of the drama.
As this song was composed by HIMURO-san, its image is like a rock and wild.... the sales point is its coolness!
At the performance we dance a lot, so we will show our coolness, that please expect to watch it!
And about DVD, it is well edited for the people who couldn't come to our live and who want to watch the excellent scene.
This, is really nice!
Live photos and best shots, so many! I chose photos for me by myself.
Recommend everyone and let's sing together!

Koki TANAKA (2007/11/21)

This song is really cool!
As HIMURO-san is the big-name!
Anyway, it was made into cool product.
Well, I spent much time for my rap this time.
I didn't want to break the world view of HIMURO-san and I want to make a rap which sounds cool when to be listened rather than to stick the skill for 'rhyming'.
This time, I stated my opinion "I want to do such!" for the first time, and I begged my extremely strict work!

Tatsuya UEDA (2007/11/22)

This time our 5th new single 'Keep the faith' is going to be released, but have you kindly bought it *!* *?*
For those who say "Ehh, not yet", no, thank you(laughter). That's wrong *!*
For those who had kindly bought it, thank you, very very much! And DVD too.
Have you already watched it?
If you haven't, please buy it.
After all, what you have with you now might be 2 item, single and DVD. *SPARKLE*
For those all of who bought them, the autograph of Yuuichi NAKAMARU will be sent. *WINK*
In addition, if he is feeling well, Kame will give his autograph too (laughter).
Well, autographs are definitely joke. (´∀`)
Everybody, please wait them without expectation. *SMILE*
That's all, by Ueda-kun. *CAT*

Yuuichi NAKAMARU (2007/11/23)

On the day the single is going to be released, DVD is also released, and
they are a little linked, for the making film of our new song 'Keep the faith' PV is recorded on DVD!
(NOTE: He surely said so, but it looks confusing, the making film is recorded not in live DVD but in the additional DVD for single CD.)
I'm sure that it was recorded coolly!
Not just a particular part, but the whole part...the "work" itself is cool.
Of course, we used real fire and water for 3 kinds of the photos on the cover of the singles!
Ah! And I want you to look at the photos inside cover! I think it is the coolest!
There is a good photo which I wonder "why did they use this for the cover?"(laugh).
Please enjoy when you look at it!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:18

ORICON STYLE

Robina

Post by Robina » Nov 23rd, '07, 16:37

@ciantella: Thanks alot for the info and the scans :cheers: You bright my day :w00t:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 24th, '07, 22:37

Yes, you work really hard! It is good to have Ueda up to date he is so difficult to follow

I hope he decides to do a drama one day! but i get the feeling the he is too lazy or unninterested LOL

Gosh! why do i have to like this guy soo much!!? :wub: Well yes, eyes, nose, mouth and arms are my fav parts of him XD

Robina

Post by Robina » Nov 25th, '07, 03:49

Ne Ginrou, I read a rumor somewhere in the LJ saying that Ueda might be in Kame drama? I really don't know if it will turn true...but kinda hope to see him in a drama. Maybe he will be the boxer who will bet Kame :mrgreen:

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Nov 25th, '07, 13:35

hmmm...Ueda in Kame's new drama... 8) that would be great because he can do boxing... :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '07, 16:48

It would be pretty awesome to see Ueda beating Kame to pulp there, in a really hard fight!! Of course he would be suited to play a boxer but he has always expressed so little interest in performing in dramas... if he is going to appear in One Pound i won't believe it until i see it XD But i really hope so...
Gezz now i am spazzing thinking about it!!

Maysn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Maysn » Nov 25th, '07, 19:40

I don't know, how to put it in words... but I think, Tatsu is ways to beautiful to be male!!! :blink :cry:
I love him soooo much!! :wub:

But... can I ask you guys something? Why are all of you such big fans of Jin? What's so great about him, I really can't understand it... :scratch:
For me he is the last one in my Kat-Tun-Ranking...

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 25th, '07, 21:05

Robina,

you are extremely welcome! And I'm glad that I brightened your day ^^.

Ginoru,

...thank you~~!!

To everyone,

wow, i hope the rumour is real..i want to see him in something and drool all over his hotness~~!! ^^That'd be cool if he'd star in a drama and beat Kame's ass for once..since it's always about Kame..and if not Kame, it's Jin. I mean, that's okay..but Tat-chan has to have some "popularity" all to himself too. ^^ I mean, they kind of overplay the whole Kame and Jin thing..and they sooooooooo underplay Ueda. But he has sooo much potential and I know that he could contribute sooooooo much more to the group if just given the right opportunity..i mean, what with his face (he's definitely pretty), his talent (piano/guitar thing) and his passion (boxing). I think that Johnny-san will do us KAT-TUN fans a favour if he just showcase Ueda more out there...you guys know what I mean? ^^

OH AND HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED WHENEVER UEDA MAKES SIDE COMMENTS IN CARTOON KAT-TUN..THAT HE'S ACTUALLY AN EXTREMELY HUMOROUS GUY?!?!

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT HIS SIDE COMMENTS WERE HILARIOUS AND FUNNY.. AND LATELY HE'S BEEN HAPPIER, CHEERFUL..HE SMILES A LOT MORE AND HIS SMILE IS MELTING.
:wub:

Maysn
But... can I ask you guys something? Why are all of you such big fans of Jin? What's so great about him, I really can't understand it...
..i think a whole lot of people like Jin because he's sexy, he's badass and he's confident. ^^ Seeing that Jin has many fans..i think that a lot of girls may like these sort of qualities about him. ^^
Last edited by ciantella on Nov 26th, '07, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Nov 25th, '07, 21:13

Ueda is more mysterious person... 8)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 25th, '07, 21:20

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 25th, '07, 21:26

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 25th, '07, 21:34

Tat-chan & Junno GIFS:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 26th, '07, 02:08

Yamapi's haniz
Ueda is more mysterious person...
...and I love him for it..i mean, he's the only one in their group uniquely cool this way.

Because I mean:

Kame- cool because of his looks, acting and voice.
Jin- cool because of his looks, acting.
Junno- cool because of his height, his hair and his foreign looks.
Koki- cool only because he dresses like a gangstah..rapper.
Maru-extremely cool because he can beatbox.

BUT ALAS!!!
Ueda-is extremely cool (x infinity) by just being there and sitting prettty.
:wub: :cheers: :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 26th, '07, 04:03

Maysn wrote:IBut... can I ask you guys something? Why are all of you such big fans of Jin? What's so great about him, I really can't understand it... :scratch:
In my case because he is really a good singer and he has being beaten by all media because of his image, really misleading image
He is relly cute

ciantella wrote: wow, i hope the rumour is real..i want to see him in something and drool all over his hotness~~!! ^^That'd be cool if he'd star in a drama and beat Kame's ass for once..since it's always about Kame..and if not Kame, it's Jin. I mean, that's okay..but Tat-chan has to have some "popularity" all to himself too. ^^ I mean, they kind of overplay the whole Kame and Jin thing..and they sooooooooo underplay Ueda. But he has sooo much potential and I know that he could contribute sooooooo much more to the group if just given the right opportunity..i mean, what with his face (he's definitely pretty), his talent (piano/guitar thing) and his passion (boxing). I think that Johnny-san will do us KAT-TUN fans a favour if he just showcase Ueda more out there...you guys know what I mean? ^^

a whole lot of people like Jin because he's sexy, he's badass and he's confident. ^^

In fact Ueda and Kame have had already two fist fights in real life and in both i think the winner was Ueda. And Ueda holds third in popularity between fans ;)

It is true that Je pushed forward Kame and Jin a lot but Jin was being pushed back in kame's favor for almost a year when he decided to go to usa, and many things changed when he came back, between them Ueda getting a prominent position in Kt, now he is always front with Maru, Kame and Jin; apart from this Ueda has been the biggest support Jin has had in this year, since November 2006 up until now, Jin went away with a big depression and Ueda was the only one at first that really understood him and gave him his support; when Jin came back Ueda and Maru and him became a new force inside, so now Jindaru holds a little more power inside inside Kt and things are better balanced now; even now that the one down seems to be Ueda it seems that Jin has been the first, probably with Maru, to come and try to cheer him, those cartoons with boxing...remember Jin's face in the first one??

Most of the underexposure of Ueda comes from himself, he is interested in his music and boxing apart from that he really doesn't care, he just wants a happy and quiet place to be, if he appears in one pound probably it will be because Jin and Maru will push him my baby is quite lazy XD and he doesn't need the money so...

He already contributes a lot to Kt, from the shadows where he feels more free, he has changed a lot i remeber when he was always hidding from cameras behind Jin normally and now Jin tends to put himself behind him, Ueda is like his protector now, so definetelly he has what he wanted, enough power inside Kt to decide upon things that really matter to him.

In fact that is what is missleading about Jin, it is like people sees him in fact he is a softy and is full of doubts, he needs his friends and be supported, that's why he is so close to Ueda and Maru now, he is even beguining to know the real Junno and Koki is like new to him too.

Can i ask how long have you all being into Ueda/Kattun?

ciantella wrote:...and I love him for it..i mean, he's the only one in their group uniquely cool this way.

Because I mean:

Kame- cool because of his looks, acting and voice.
Jin- cool because of his looks, acting.
Junno- cool because of his height, his hair and his foreign looks.
Koki- cool only because he dresses like a gangstah..rapper.
Maru-extremely cool because he can beatbox.

BUT ALAS!!!
Ueda-is extremely cool (x infinity) by just being there and sitting prettty.
:wub: :cheers: :mrgreen:
Kame is cool because he has being promoted since jr days to be so, he acts well and is the one that plays openly with sex and tease
Jin because of his looks, his dance and mainly his voice, that he is good composing; and the fact that he always has opposed to Je sistem from within, he has fought hard.
Junno has never being cool until he dyed himself blonde, in any case he was respected because of his acrobatics, his smile, his elegance and being so quite as to not protest abuse of being considered that last in Kt for everything
Koki is cool because he plays the badass but everyone knows he is a softy and that's what people like more about him, he is good composing too
Maru because he is not a pretty face and has managed to make himself present and powerful, he has create himself and if he were not ther the fight would be memorable

Ueda is cool because he is a mistery to many, gorgeous like a renaissance painting, androginous even, he is incredibly talented as everything he creates is good, lyrics and music; he has been through many things and has never hidden his weaknesses, but most of all because he has his own world and it ends to go to jrock and visual ;) he likes risky things and knows what he wants

That's my take on them

and now a little present, i have already posted them in Af, my sister created them for me and i share

Hope you like them :)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 26th, '07, 14:12

Ginoru

First and foremost, thank you so much for the .gifs~~!!!!
I love them and I love you for it.
Kame is cool because he has being promoted since jr days to be so, he acts well and is the one that plays openly with sex and tease
Jin because of his looks, his dance and mainly his voice, that he is good composing; and the fact that he always has opposed to Je sistem from within, he has fought hard.
Junno has never being cool until he dyed himself blonde, in any case he was respected because of his acrobatics, his smile, his elegance and being so quite as to not protest abuse of being considered that last in Kt for everything
Koki is cool because he plays the badass but everyone knows he is a softy and that's what people like more about him, he is good composing too
Maru because he is not a pretty face and has managed to make himself present and powerful, he has create himself and if he were not ther the fight would be memorable

Ueda is cool because he is a mistery to many, gorgeous like a renaissance painting, androginous even, he is incredibly talented as everything he creates is good, lyrics and music; he has been through many things and has never hidden his weaknesses, but most of all because he has his own world and it ends to go to jrock and visual ;) he likes risky things and knows what he wants

That's my take on them

and now a little present, i have already posted them in Af, my sister created them for me and i share
Kame- the whole fanservice thing..yup, most definitely. ^^
Jin- yeah, he did say in an interview once that he composed most of the content in butterfly or something along the lines of him contributing more to the song than Tat-chan did.. such a proud Jin. But Butterfly is beautiful.
Junno- oh right, he can acrobat..those old junior clips.
Koki - indeed..what with him being sweet to animals and children..he even said so himself in a CTKT episode that people thinks that he's such a good fighter but that he's really not and that he'll most likely loose in a fight. ^^ awwwwwwwwwww. Behind all of the fabric that makes him look like a big man, he's actually only medium sized.
Maru- yep, their oldest...KT members always say that he most likely cares about the group the most..and is almost motherly sometimes..just like how Koyama Keiichiro is towards NEWS.

Lastly, UEDA, I agree with you on that one hundred and two percent~~!!!!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 26th, '07, 14:29

Ginoru

..I hope that you don't mind that I'm using the giffies you shared. ^^ Because I like them. Thank you for them again. ^^
In fact Ueda and Kame have had already two fist fights in real life and in both i think the winner was Ueda. And Ueda holds third in popularity between fans ;)

It is true that Je pushed forward Kame and Jin a lot but Jin was being pushed back in kame's favor for almost a year when he decided to go to usa, and many things changed when he came back, between them Ueda getting a prominent position in Kt, now he is always front with Maru, Kame and Jin; apart from this Ueda has been the biggest support Jin has had in this year, since November 2006 up until now, Jin went away with a big depression and Ueda was the only one at first that really understood him and gave him his support; when Jin came back Ueda and Maru and him became a new force inside, so now Jindaru holds a little more power inside inside Kt and things are better balanced now; even now that the one down seems to be Ueda it seems that Jin has been the first, probably with Maru, to come and try to cheer him, those cartoons with boxing...remember Jin's face in the first one??

Most of the underexposure of Ueda comes from himself, he is interested in his music and boxing apart from that he really doesn't care, he just wants a happy and quiet place to be, if he appears in one pound probably it will be because Jin and Maru will push him my baby is quite lazy and he doesn't need the money so...

He already contributes a lot to Kt, from the shadows where he feels more free, he has changed a lot i remeber when he was always hidding from cameras behind Jin normally and now Jin tends to put himself behind him, Ueda is like his protector now, so definetelly he has what he wanted, enough power inside Kt to decide upon things that really matter to him.

In fact that is what is missleading about Jin, it is like people sees him in fact he is a softy and is full of doubts, he needs his friends and be supported, that's why he is so close to Ueda and Maru now, he is even beguining to know the real Junno and Koki is like new to him too.

Can i ask how long have you all being into Ueda/Kattun?
Wow..thanks for that long info~~!!!! You enlightened me on some things so I thank you~~!!!
Oh yeah, I remember those times when Jin first entered CTKT again after coming back from LA. He looked really unsure of himself and everyone tried to reassure him that everything will be fine from then on.

And yes, I most definitely noticed how Ueda stepped up popularity while Jin was away..and when Jin came back, the popularity stayed with Ueda... and while Jin was away..he became the second voice to Kame.. cos before Jin's voice always went along with Kame..but since he'd been gone..Ueda replaced him with the vocal thing..and he always assisted Kame's voice..but when よろこび の うた (Yorokobi No Uta) came out..I noticed that Jin's voice assisted Kame's again..awwww.. but oh well, I look forward to Ueda's future solos since all of his solos have been extremely great. ^^

Meh, I've only been an Ueda fan for 2 years so far and more to come. ^^

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Nov 26th, '07, 17:48

ONE-POUND GOSPEL:
Kuroki to co-star with Kamenashi in "One-Pound Gospel"
Fri, November 23, 2007 (1:32am EST)
Rising actress Meisa Kuroki has been confirmed as the co-star in NTV's "One-Pound Gospel" drama series, which stars KAT-TUN's Kazuya Kamenashi.

Based on a comic by popular mangaka Rumiko Takahashi, the story revolves around a skilled young boxer (Kamenashi) who is unable to keep his weight down. He encounters Angela (Kuroki), a naive nun in training, and begins to fall for her as she helps him with his problem.

The series starts this January, airing on Saturdays at 9:00pm.
Source: Sankei Sports (Tokyograph.com)
sorry guys..no sign of Ueda here or anywhere..so i guess, the rumour is really just a rumour indeed..unless he'll be a guest on one of the episodes? who knows..but usually they announce those too. ^^ keep up hope ladiess~~~!!

..heh, i wonder if Kame is asking for boxing related advices from Tat-chan..you know, the basic how-to's~~!! ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 27th, '07, 03:52

ciantella wrote:Ginoru
First and foremost, thank you so much for the .gifs~~!!!!
I love them and I love you for it.

Kame- the whole fanservice thing..yup, most definitely. ^^
Jin- yeah, he did say in an interview once that he composed most of the content in butterfly or something along the lines of him contributing more to the song than Tat-chan did.. such a proud Jin. But Butterfly is beautiful.
Junno- oh right, he can acrobat..those old junior clips.
Koki - indeed..what with him being sweet to animals and children..he even said so himself in a CTKT episode that people thinks that he's such a good fighter but that he's really not and that he'll most likely loose in a fight. ^^ awwwwwwwwwww. Behind all of the fabric that makes him look like a big man, he's actually only medium sized.
Maru- yep, their oldest...KT members always say that he most likely cares about the group the most..and is almost motherly sometimes..just like how Koyama Keiichiro is towards NEWS.

Lastly, UEDA, I agree with you on that one hundred and two percent~~!!!!
Thank my sister i only made the caps :)!!

Kame - Have you seen those KaKi photos from a concert???!! fanservice indeed!
Jin - LOLL He is always like that! thank kami he balances all because it is innocently, he is so cute; he has already asked Ueda excuses soo many times because he was always wanting to change something there XD
Junno - and now too! who would have thought in those moments when no one knew if he could walk again! Being blonde now has been an improvement for him :) I really like him.
Koki - Did you see when that actor he liked came to CtKt?? So cute!! I really like Shorty, and Ueda does the male backvoice there too XD
Maru - He is the real leader there! Good thing that his allies are Ueda and Jin
Ueda ....i could stare at him for hours on an end while listening him singing Lost awww

ciantella wrote:Ginoru
..I hope that you don't mind that I'm using the giffies you shared. ^^ Because I like them. Thank you for them again. ^^

Wow..thanks for that long info~~!!!! You enlightened me on some things so I thank you~~!!!

Oh yeah, I remember those times when Jin first entered CTKT again after coming back from LA. He looked really unsure of himself and everyone tried to reassure him that everything will be fine from then on.

And yes, I most definitely noticed how Ueda stepped up popularity while Jin was away..and when Jin came back, the popularity stayed with Ueda... and while Jin was away..he became the second voice to Kame.. cos before Jin's voice always went along with Kame..but since he'd been gone..Ueda replaced him with the vocal thing..and he always assisted Kame's voice..but when よろこび の うた (Yorokobi No Uta) came out..I noticed that Jin's voice assisted Kame's again..awwww.. but oh well, I look forward to Ueda's future solos since all of his solos have been extremely great. ^^

Meh, I've only been an Ueda fan for 2 years so far and more to come. ^^
Of course i don't mind i am glad you liked them

I tend to write a lot and not realize LOL I helped you with something with it?? thats great, if you want to know something else...

When Jin came back he was really scared, he didn't know what to do and was terrified of many things around him, he was company punished too, no singing no position(i know how it feels and it is horrible)... he only had Ueda to support him and then Maru joined too, the rest didn't take side until much later, well Junno is hard to know as he nevers shows anything

I wouldn't say popularity but responsability, did you noticed that all Cartoon II you is supported by Ueda and Junno's voices?! And i bet many of the songs were decided by Kame, nothing against him but he has no musical taste! Ueda taking Jin's place was his own decission, he was the only one who supported Jin from the start and his goodbye to him was really sad but they were the ones that kept the contact while Jin was away and after NY's photoshoot Maru joined too; i find it really fascinating that Jin and Ueda that did not really get along at firdt now are so close and support and care the other so much, that is true friendship there; and most of his cheering, opening and happy self now is due to Jin and most of his new strenght and power within Kt came from wanting to help Jin too, for me it is great as i am a Jinda :)

It is morte time than me as i don't like JE at all and resisted my possition!! LOLL but he won me

ciantella wrote:sorry guys..no sign of Ueda here or anywhere..so i guess, the rumour is really just a rumour indeed..unless he'll be a guest on one of the episodes? who knows..but usually they announce those too. ^^ keep up hope ladiess~~~!!

..heh, i wonder if Kame is asking for boxing related advices from Tat-chan..you know, the basic how-to's~~!! ^^
It is normal, despite nbeing boxing Ueda has no interest, maybe he can be convinced to make a cameo there and he better hit hard if he does!! I don't know if Kame would be willing to ask after all the other times Kame "sparred" with Ueda were long before Ueda began kintore and boxing XD So junno should have asked about his blonde color and Kame boxing LOLLLLL

You know what is weird but funny?
I made my own casting for my fav manga, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/Perfect Girl Evolution, and choose Kame for one of the roles and Kuroki as his fiance there XD!! wheni read they were going to be in the same drama i almost fell from my chair laughin!!

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Nov 28th, '07, 20:22

pic spam... :lol:
It would be awesome to see Ueda in Kame's new dorama... :roll

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Nov 28th, '07, 23:34

Hey all~ I've made some new wallpapers~~ Check them out here~ My Livejournal

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 29th, '07, 03:44

Love the group one!! It loks like if he had black hair again!! i miss it :cry:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 1st, '07, 23:57

Ginoru

Wow..you amaze me. ^^ Definitely, whenever I'm unclear about something.. i'll definitely ask you about KAT-TUN.

Code: Select all

I made my own casting for my fav manga, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/Perfect Girl Evolution, and choose Kame for one of the roles and Kuroki as his fiance there !! wheni read they were going to be in the same drama i almost fell from my chair laughin!!
Yes, that is indeed funny. hahaha lol.. what a coincidence. :mrgreen:

Dymned Angel and Yamapi's Haniz

Thank you for the wallies and the piccus!!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 2nd, '07, 00:48

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 2nd, '07, 00:50

The following was originally posted by rui of JPB 18 April 2006.

KAT-TUN Wo Abake from shounen club 041606

explanation: a game where they decide who is the most ~ in KAT-TUN in the order of the alphabate, KAT-TUN, each alphabate representing diff thing... results are based on a poll done by 40 Jrs, and KAT-TUN have to guess the result (or in their case i think they just raised the name plate for the person they think is most ~)

K - kakkoii (cool or handsome ^^ )

Kame voted for Junno
Jin voted for Junno
Junno voted for Maru
Kouki voted for himself (LMAO)
Tacchan voted for Kame
Maru voted for Tacchan

Kouki `hold on a second, why am i the only one voting for myself.` LOL

Results: Jin first place with 24 votes and Kame second with 11 votes

Kouki: *upon looking at results* who did you get the poll results from?

Kame: the 40 Jrs

Maru: gahh, it doesnt matter, anyway not like i want the Jrs to think i am cool anyway (ROFL)

Jin then rebutted by saying that why should it matter, and we should just be honest and admit that we are happy about the result... then Bakanishi flashes big big grin > w <

member: wow, you are really happy,,,

A - Aisubeki Aho (the loveable idiot)

Kame voted for Maru
Jin voted for Maru
Junno voted for Bakanishi
Kouki voted for Kame
Tacchan voted for Bakanishi
Maru voted for Kouki

Then clips of a almost all 40 Jr saying Nakamaru is played XD
one of the junior commented `Nakamaru-kun... well, this is abit hard to say but... well, it is that maybe his appearance is really stupid looking...` ROFLMAO

so Maru won with 39 votes, the one balance vote was given to no one LOL

Kame: so how do you feel about this

Maru: I am prefectly fine

Kouki: well loveable idiot means they can't bring themselves to hate you

Tacchan: isn't that good

*fangirl cheers*

*Maru makes funny face* ((O )o( O))

T - Thrifty

Kame voted for Kouki
Jin voted for himself
Junno voted for Kouki
Kouki voted for himself
Tacchan voted for Junno
Maru voted for himself

results: Junno is first with 16 votes
Tacchan second with 11 votes

Jin `actually the one sho surprisingly is quite thrifty is Kouki...`

Kouki `yup, seriously, i am doing loads of saving`

Kame`wait wait wait...Akanishi you raised your own board, and why are you saying this that actually Kouki surprisingly is very thrifty?!`

Jin*big big grin on face and looks at own name`s board in hand*`no, no me too, i am saving up too, see next time when i get married, i don't want to trouble my wife on financial matters`

someone`whoa, you are looking so far into the future?`

Kouki `*to audience* his future wife will be on of you all`

*insane fangirl squeals*

Maru`you girls are being cheated` [me: cause his wife is of course kame. ROFLMAO XD]

Kame immediately moved on to the next question without looking back at the member (fishyyyy > w <)

T- the member you want to make your daddy

Kame voted for himself
Jin voted for himself
Junno voted for Kame
Kouki voted for Maru
Tacchan voted for himself
Maru voted for Jin

Jin was grinning madly while speaking to Kame here `Wait, by the way did you realize the both of us just like voted for ourselves?` *he ignored tacchan XD*

Kame`but this is the first time I am holding up my own name, but I mean, don’t you want to be a good dad`

Maru`Yah, I do but..`

Kame`Its my wish…`

Kouki`Yes we do wish to, but this is voting for WHO you want to MAKE your dad`

Kame`I want to be a dad`

Maru`I don’t want any of the members` *but he voted Jin<3*

Kouki`same here, that’s why I just chose the most ojisan-est Maru`

Maru`oye. Wait.`

Results: Kouki first with 21votes
Junno second with 8 votes

Reasons: cause Kouki seems like he would play with me and if bad guys try to pick on me, he would protect me

Kouki`wait, then won't that make me a bodyguard, not dad?`

Reason 2: no matter what happens, even if I get zero in my test, he would forgive me

Kouki`well, this is inevitable, if the dad is stupid of course then`

U – usankusasou (annoying I think)

All including Maru voted for Maru

Maru`there should be no mistake about this.`

Jin`even you are voting for yourself`

Maru`well, there is no choice, I don’t want to make anyone else in the group the annoying character`

Jin`ohhhhhh are you actually being kind? And you want it to be a point up for yourself by playing the sacrificing character?? THIS is being annoying.`

Results: TACCHAN FIRST with 20 votes
Junno second with 6 votes

Tacchan: *slightly stunned* wait.. err… give me the names of theJrs that voted for me later.`

Jin`no, maybe well it is the mysterious aura of you or something`

Kouki`yah… in a good way…`

Tacchan`Nonono, I don’t need follows like this`

N – ninki mono (the popular one)

Kame voted for Maru
Jin voted for Maru
Junno voted for Maru
Kouki voted for himself
Tacchan voted for Kame
Maru voted for himself

Jin`isn't he being the most loved?`

Kouki`yup, the most loveable idiot`

Results: Kouki first with 35 voted

Kouki`well isn't this such a predictable result?`

Jin`wait, this is real?`

Kame`well there is a proof video`

Jin even stood up just to watch the video

Video shows about all the Jrs saying the same line

`Kouki asked me to say his name…`

SO actually

Kame is first with 22 votes, Jin second with 11 votes

Kame`Kouki you are so horrible! What were you doing?`

Kouki`What do you mean by cheating?`

Maru`stop acting dumb`

Kame`Kouki, this is against the rule.`

Kouki`No, all I did was pulled them to a side and asked them to `say.`

Maru`that is threatening. Completely, so Kame is the first?`

Kame`thank you…`

Maru`wait, both of you took up 37 votes, means out of the four of us, one of us maybe don’t even have a single vote?`

Kame`Wait. It is 33 votes!` (me: maru, your maths rocks^^)

Jin`omg. You are really stupid…`

Maru`no no… I can do subtractions!`

Kouki`yupp yup, the loveable idiot.`

Kame`so KAT-TUN`s most loveable idiot is Nakamaru, that’s all for todays Jr miracle daisakusen!`

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Dec 2nd, '07, 04:12

does Ueda comes from a wealthy family????

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Dec 2nd, '07, 06:54

^ Hell yeah. xD
I heard he's got this huge armchair~ xD

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » Dec 2nd, '07, 09:30

oh ciantella, thanks so much for posting that up... i was practicing my timing and subbing stuff and i had missing lines in my translation... does anyone mind if i use that to sub the actual video? i'm crediting of course...

if anyone wants to watch it, even if it's incomplete: [ /end shameless plugging]

ena

Post by ena » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:41

Woaaaah, ginomu, you're expert in Kattun...

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 3rd, '07, 14:09

purplefiliac

oh ciantella, thanks so much for posting that up... i was practicing my timing and subbing stuff and i had missing lines in my translation... does anyone mind if i use that to sub the actual video? i'm crediting of course...
oh, you're welcome~~!! yup, you can use it.. i don't mind. ^^
..and i went to see what you had up already as well. =)

flavoroflife

..yes, Ueda is rich. According to the KAT-TUN members, he is. They usually mention it in magazine interviews too. ^^ I think that's the reason why he's not really in dramas or anything else for that matter besides the music industry because he doesn't really need the money. ^^

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 3rd, '07, 17:00

Ueda is definetly form a rich family!! It was mentioned a couple of times in Cartoon KAT-TUN. The episode where this femael guest comes to the show.. I dont remeber how it started but then u see Nakamaru saying that Ueda comes forma rich family too or something. Then u see Ueda saying how he used to have lessons every single day like English lessons, Calligraphy lessons, Piano lessons and more. I dont think normal families an affored different lessons for EACH SINGLE DAY!!
Yeah about the big chair thing, it was mentioned in Summary Backstage. Koki and the other were describing how Ueda's house looked like form the inside. Koki also said something about the number of maids he had ( I dont know if he was joking or something)
I always loved how elegant and aristocrat Ueda looks..
I always imagined Ueda's mom with that sort of Kimono those women wear and acts very strict and all.. :x
BUT DONT WE ALL LOVE OUR UEDA?? hohohohoho~~ :wub:
He can be very cute sometimes for example: In the episode of Cartoon KAT-TUN where they invited the half French half Japanese girl( the one who acts in Yukan Club, I am not really good in memorizing female names). Ueda had to take a paper out of the box. He read what was written on it to himself the he just burst out laughing! It was the most ADORABLE laugh ever.. ( I watched that a zillions of times)
:wub: :mrgreen:
It would be nice when the ay come and a new drama would be out and the star of that drama would be Ueda.. Even just as a guest would be nice..
Everyone: Keep ur hopes up!!!

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Dec 3rd, '07, 17:10

Ciantella Ur siggy with Ueda taking off his glasses: When I watched that part from the episode I went KYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Not the first time where he just took them off but when he was actingly reading. He took them off and swiftly moved his head to bring his bangs to a side.. IT WAS KAKOIIIII!!!!
I was like kyaaaaa in the middle of the cafeteria of the university ( my firend showed me that part only coz she knows I adore Ueda).... quite embarrassing really :whistling:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 00:50

Kuso_Baba
Ciantella Ur siggy with Ueda taking off his glasses: When I watched that part from the episode I went KYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Not the first time where he just took them off but when he was actingly reading. He took them off and swiftly moved his head to bring his bangs to a side.. IT WAS KAKOIIIII!!!!
I was like kyaaaaa in the middle of the cafeteria of the university ( my firend showed me that part only coz she knows I adore Ueda).... quite embarrassing really
hahaha lol..omg~~!! I also did the same thing.. when that chubby girl said that "people who are watching in front of their tv's right now are most likely doing KYAH KYAH!!"

I'm sooo with you there. ^^

Oh, i love the siggy too~~!! Ginoru's sister made them so I can't thank them enough. ^^

p.s. my Cartoon KAT-TUN II You Concert & Keep The Faith single just came in the mail today.. *woot woot*

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Dec 4th, '07, 00:56

I just knew by the way he acted ~ Sometimes I felt like he is full of himself~~~ But yeah it was kind of obvious. :lol

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 10:13

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:27

from Myojo March, this are results that are from fanbased votes ^^
i am pretty sure this isn`t done yet... right?
credit: rui

Jr that you want to make your lover

1st: Akanishi Jin (3yr in a row)
his comments: really?! three years in a row?? is it really ok, that I...?? Maybe it was because i worked hard on my drama role? anyway, thank you. however to be chosen as first trice in a row, i am really contented!

2nd: Kamenashi Kazuya
his comments: thank you! if anyone becomes my GF, to make her happy, i am willing to do anything. and it will be ideal if we can have a blissful relationship, for those who gave me a vote, just do whatever you want to me (?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

5th: Tanaka Kouki
his comments: many ppl use to tell me that i seem like the sort who will be really nice and gentle to girls, but my GF must be able to follow me. for example like the venue for our date, i will choose it based on that days mood.

6th Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: whoa, sugoi! but i am not happy at all (myojo editor: but has a full face big contented grin) why don't you all write that you want me as your husband. *sighs* i want to be first for best-husband ranking, so... onegai shiamasu! *bows* (LMAO CUTEEEE)

8th: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: *smiling* ah, thank you. oh please write that i am blushing, really, write it. everybody, do you like long phone calls? i love it. no matter when, i have the confidence that i can talk on the phone for at least 4 hours ^^

9th: Nakamaru Yuuichi
his comments: thank you. i am really glad i manage to enter top ten. from now on, to allow more people to know Nakamaru Yuuichi, i will work my best on tv and on dramas.

from the rest of the segments onwards, only the first comments...

Jr that seems like a good cook

1st: Akanishi Jin
4th:Nakamaru Yuuichi
5th: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments:I am not really good, but i do cook on my own from time to time, most of the time, pasta. But if someone says that its delicious, its really encouraging~

Jr that seems like they will talk for a long time on the phone

3rd: Kamenashi Kazuya
his comments: long. that's why i am on hanphone CMs! I am more of a phone then mail type of person. and whatsmore i mostly initiate the calls. the longest i talked was for 6 hrs

Jr that you will like to go to Karaoke with

3rd: Nakamaru Yuuichi
voter`s comment: please do a duet with me!
his comment: let`s do! from soothing ballads to high tension raps, i sing anything!

Jr that seems like they give up quickly

2nd: Ueda Tatsuya
3rd: Tanaka Kouki
5th: Nakamaru Yuuichi
his comments: if i have that interest in something, i will keep persuing it. I have difficulty giving it up. but, if i have no interest in something, i won't even touch it right from the beginning.

Jr that seems like they are in love with himself

2nd: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: honestly, i hate myself. (T-T) especially this face. every morning i look into the mirror, i ask myself that `I look like that?!` the one`s really in love with himself is Ueda!

Jr that you want as your older brother

his comments: but I want a elder sister (anego?!) I will rather be a younger brother

Jr that you want as your senpai (senior)

4th: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: if you become my junior I will teach you this… and that… what is this and that? It’s a secret. I will only tell you if you are my junior

Jr that is the most well dressed

4th: Tanaka Kouki
his comments: recently i`ve been wearing lots of sweats. I want to be the sort of trendsetter that looks stylish even in just sweats

Jr that is the sexiest

3rd: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: really?! Oh by the way, I am first in (riding) taxi too ^^ (meant as a joke since sekushi and takushi sounds similar in japanese)

Jr that you want to kiss

2nd:Kamenashi Kazuya
4th: Nakamasu Yuuicchi
his comments: oh lets! Well, amongst us, kisses are like greetings, we do them everyday and anywhere (amongst KAT-TUN?!?!?!?!)

Jr that seem like they will get married the earliest

5th: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: yup, I think it will be fast. I want to take a look at my kids` face.

Jr with the best style

2nd: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: recently I`ve been going to the gym to train. In this generation, thin boys are a nono. Gotta have beautiful muscles~

Jr that has a best facial features

4th: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: In my opinion, beautiful facial features are people like yamaP. Although he isn't a Jr, from all that I know, there isn't any other boys who have prettier facial features than yamaP!

Jr that look good in female dressing

his comments: let me get this straight. I HAVE NO SUCH INTEREST. I was forced!

Jr that seem the most gentle

1st: Nakamaru Yuuichi
5th: Akanishi Jin
his comments: my granny is a gentle and nice person, must be genes from her. It is nice to be complimented on my chracter.

Jr that you want to make friend with

3rd: Akanishi Jin
his comments: I am glad to get 1st, but as a friend only, and not as a lover… I wonder what does it reflect as a guy… well, not that I mind…

Jr who seem the most forgetful

4th: Akanishi Jin
his comments: NO! I definitely check my belongings before running out of house, even if I am late from time to time, I definitely am not forgetful regarding my stuffs.

Jr who seem to have a long life span

his comments: this is a good point? I`ve never been told before… well, I will take good care not to fall sick…

Jr who seem like a neatfreak

1st: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: its true that I love neat, but my room isn`t exactly neat… I think.

Jr who seem smart

his comments: Yay!

Jr who seemed like a good magician

2nd: Nakamaru Yuuichi
his comments: cool! I will be a magician who will make you fall for me… Junnosuke MAGIC!

Jr who seem the most patient

his comments: yay! I also don’t think that I am impatient. But as to whether I am patient or not…

Jr that you think will make a great daddy

1st: Kamenashi Kazuya (5yrs in a row)
2nd: Akanishi Jin
3rd:Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments: I have no wishes to get married at yet, but I really want a kid now! I don’t mind a girl or a boy~

Jr that you want as your class rep

1st: Kamenashi Kazuya
3rd: Taguchi Junnosuke
his comments:actually I`ve never been one before…

Jr that seem like they will be very dedicated to their relationship

his comments: This, I am really happy to be first! If I have a girlfriend, I will take very good care of her! Definitely! Really!

Jr who seem like they will listen to your woes

his comments: I do listen to my friend`s when they have problems, and when I have mine, I do make it a point to find someone to discuss too

Jr who seem really morally upright

2nd: Tanaka Kouki
his comments: to be thought of like this, I am really glad~ I can`t forgive those who talk on their mobilephones in the train or litters!

Jr who seem like they won`t reply your mail (mobilephone)
his comments: Must be the image from the Aunt Agony corner of this magazine, well, I do tend to have difficulties replying mails… cause sometimes I reply by calling them…

Jr who seem impatient

1st: Tanaka Kouki
his comments: I am already 20, even when things to piss me off, I settle them within myself. Like for example I get pissed off when I am outside, I just go to the train station`s washroom and kick the toilet bowl like mad and settle it. (ROFLMAO)

Jr that seem like they have high level of endurance

his comments: I hate to lose… especially when say I lose in a fight, I find it really annoying to be seen by others that I actually let losing get to me. So I endure it and plan my revenge.

Jr that seem to be the strongest (labour work wise)

his comments: how would anyone know about these sort of stuff if we don’t compete? I mean I don’t get to carry heavy stuff in my daily life, unless you cuont mic as heavy… (inserts laugh)

Jr who seem like they love spicy food

his comments: yup, I do love them. There was a period of time I carry a bottle of chilli with me everywhere I go, now I don’t though…

Jr who seem to be the strongest (fighting wise)

5th: Kamenashi Kazuya
his comments: this, even if I am first, I am not happy at all, its like, so what? Even if one if weak in fighting, as long as you can protect the ones you want to, isn't it enough? I don’t think I am strong in fighting… and this, isn`t this like my 4th year in a row getting this?!

Jr that seem crybaby-ish (LMAO)

1st: Ueda Tatsuya
his comments: I DON`T CRY! Even if I watch movie or what, I don’t cry at all! I do get goosepimples but… I don’t cry!!

Jr that seem weak in fighting

his comments: who? This time, who got first for strong in fighting? Kouki? Come on let`s do it. (inserts sounds of fist punching)

Jr that seems mysterious

his comments: Ohhhh this is good! Uwahahaha~ (???)

Jr that seem like they are a slow runner

his comments: this, I give up. In last year`s MYOJO, I already showed that I am a fast runner. Say also cannot, show also doesn’t work. I give up.

Jr that seem the most mister pampered (meaning like from a well to do family kinda?)

his comments: Oh ho ho (inserts heart shape) this is good~ isn`t this kinda image good? Well, actually I am ^^

Jr who seem like they have a lot of likes and dislikes

his comments: yup. I do have distinctive likes and dislikes. Must be because my blood type is B.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:33

Its a translation of the KAT-TUN members talk after the mock fight in the Okyakusama wa Kamisama: 55mannin no ai no request ni kotaete Concert.

Kame:
Er… Everybody, I really… I realise that because it was so sudden you don’t understand what’s going on. Um…the dance-fight just now, the reconstruction, was of events which really happened backstage when we were doing the Shock production, at the Teikokugekijyou, just recently, which we tried to re-enact. Er… There was a reason that triggered the fight between me and Ueda, but still, when, at the Shock production, Kouichi-kun announced that there would be a KAT-TUN concert in August, I think each one of us six was really happy, and of course I was happy too. And also due to this each one of us felt a growth of responsibility…the things each of us wants to do at the concert are different, still, really, because it is made on one stage…
(pauses and wipes his eye/tear?)
…the six of us…
(pauses, looks away till he recovers)
… I still think that the six of us together, see, even though each of us may have fights, when we become one stage, will make something really good. And if in the future there is a chance like this again, with you all … I’d like to firmly show you all the six of us as one KAT-TUN, so after this as well, although I think the six of us will still be slightly childish and still fighting, please carry on supporting us… And so…
(Kame bows as Jin walks up behind Kame and the crowd screams)
I’m not finished!!!!
And so using this place, because I think I was a child that time, I’d like to apologise to Ueda. I’m really sorry. (bows)
And lets carry on making the six of us one KAT-TUN. Thank you.

(Kame walks offstage. Jin applauds quietly then walks up.)

Jin:
Um… I was there when Kame and Ueda were fighting and I thought it was a very meaningful fight. I think that to be able to be so straight and really clash when fighting within a group, and between friends is a great and wonderful thing. Still, I think, I don’t know, that maybe growing up while motivating each other and fighting each other is KAT-TUN too. I also, had a fight with Taguchi, but …uh… that time because my opponent was so weak …er… I found I was apologising from myself. And so, changing the subject …er… because so many people, Koichi-kun, our other senpai, Tsuyoshi-kun, Takizawa-kun, Tsubasa-kun, Four Tops, our fans, the staff, support us KAT-TUN, I would like to say thank you to everyone. Thank you.
(bows)
Please carry on supporting us KAT-TUN. I’m glad I’m in Johnny’s Jr! I’m glad I’m in KAT-TUN!

(Jin walks offstage. Junno walks onstage.)

Junno:
I’m Taguchi Junnosuke. Er… Just now Akanishi-kun told you about our fight. Er… That time, …er… I was told I was too weak, and, even though I look like this, I am not a strong fighter. Although recently people have complemented my body, I’m not good at verbal or physical fighting. Er… but …er… that time I hit Akanishi-kun with my ideas as well as I could… er… I think that we both experienced a fight which reached an understanding. Er… I think so… This concert and all its components we organised ourselves, giving our different points of view, respecting each other’s ideas, and working together to finally create this concert. Er… Although of the Tokyo showings this is the last today, we still have the Osaka showings …er… I’d like to widen KAT-TUN’s places of activity and for that please lend us your strength. Er… I hope you will do me this favour.
(bows)

(Junno walks offstage. Nakamaru walks onstage.)

Nakamaru:
Um… I’m Nakamaru Yuuichi. Uh, because in KAT-TUN all childish people have been gathered together to make a six person unit, there really are fights and stuff almost everyday, from petty small fights to, …er… shocking big fights, really there’s no end to them, these fights. Really the triggers are such small things, but, I don’t know…there’s proper… something…there’s reasons for them…hmm… although there are lots of fights with no reason. But compared with when the group was first created its become so much better. Um… so… human relations…If the human relations in KAT-TUN could carry on like this, and then, all of us, I don’t know, could level-up bit by bit, by becoming better at dancing, or singing, if everyone could do a little bit, I think it would be good. So about… so that’s my feelings about KAT-TUN. Aside from that as personal problems …er… being late a lot, this I would like to correct this and also my Konto with Tanaka. With that I think I’d like to sort out our material sometime. Uh… Okyakusama wa Kamisama Concert, hmmm… I think it was a very good naming. After this also please carry on supporting KAT-TUN.
(bows)

(Nakamaru walks offstage. Kouki walks onstage.)

Kouki:
Er… uh our appearance on Music station a little while back, was the first time we appeared as KAT-TUN, …uh… but we had appeared onit before that and that time I made a huge mistake with the costumes, but, still the members of KAT-TUN all just laughed and forgave me my mistake, and I really like them all… Also because, me included, our personalities are so different, we all make small mistakes. And I think that one of them was the recent fight between Ueda and Kamenashi. But, from what I saw, I think their fight was necessary, for the two of them, or actually for KAT-TUN, for growing and maturing from here on. To be honest when KAT-TUN was first created I wondered whether it would be alright, but, a year and a bit since the creation of KAT-TUN, I’ve been part of it all this time, and what I thought from that fact was that, its partly due to everyone who came here today, and also the fact that everyone is trying to come together recently. And so, I’m not sure what to say…
(pauses and looks away)
What I want to say is, such as KAT-TUN is, I still think that even in 20 or 30 years time I would still like to be part of KAT-TUN.
(bows)

(Kouki walks offstage. Ueda walks onstage.)

Ueda:
Um… the recent fight between me and Kamenashi due to conflicting opinions, was to me, a great plus, as I could argue honestly with him about KAT-TUN. Kamenashi is usually very childish and jokes around all the time but when it comes to stage related issues he is always serious and there are lots of times when I wonder if he’s older than me. KAT-TUN are usually very friendly but get into fights really easily over conflicting opinions. But I think that’s…I think they say things because everyone wants to make KAT-TUN a better group. From your point of view we must be still completely out of sync when dancing and useless at singing… and so this concert that started from nervousness and anxieties… Have we been able to make you enjoy it?
(crowd screams)
Thank you.
(looks down and starts to cry)
Um…
(breaks down again)
Such as we are, I’d like to improve our unity, so, I hope you will favour us with your support.
(breaks down again)

(Kame walks up smiling behind Ueda and puts an arm around him. They hug. Then they sing BEST FRIEND. Kame keeps his hand on Ueda’s shoulder. The rest of KAT-TUN come up behind them and sing the chorus.)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:34

Ueda's J-Web November 21, 2006

Good afternoon, everyone!
The weather in Tokyo is nice, the air is very refreshing.
I feel warm being surronded in this kind of environment.

Recently, I've once again experinced something that changed me.
People do tend to change according to those around them.
I've recently met a very great person and because of that, my mood brightens up!
This is a good time to sing a song~

In order to sing songs about laughter, anger, sorrow, and happiness

I must use that anger as my energy in boxing!

I must work hard today.

Credits: JpopForum for Chinese Translations

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:38

credit: rui

It started with the host welcoming them like this.
`KAT-TUN, for their first time here, except Kamenashi who betrayed all of you and released a cd on his own last year, bet all of you were like WHAT?!?! and i am sure all of you have some unknown numbers of walls amongst each other.`
then they all took turns to introduce themselves, and the hosts were still awed at how Kame`s name contains an animal and a fruit (kame = turtle, nashi = pear)
when it was Kouki`s turn, they were asking him why was he blad (LOL)
i think he answered something like, cause he felt like it... then one of the host was like `you don't have eyebrows too!?`
funny Kouki replied `cause hair gets in the way` and everyone was like ?!?! except one of the host (who happens to be bald too) was like `that is a good thing`

the host then asked, so you all are finally here, how does it feel to be put on hold for five years
nakamaru, kouki and jin all started to mumble at once and the host lost it and screamed at them to speak one at a time (LOL)
so kame started to explain, that they were actually at lost and didn't know what to do, they even had KAT-TUN meetings
and they were formed 5 years ago, and already seen three groups releasing singles, tackey and tsubasa, NEWS, Kanjani 8.
then the host was SO MEAN.
he was like Kanjani 8 is redundant, don`t need, don`t need!
KAT-TUN were like O_O wait, what?! kinda expressions
then Jin tried to swerve the topic back and said that actually they were all about to give up.
and asking about what are they doing with their future, like what job are you getting?
cause also Tacchan(Ueda; damn, i love this nick for him) was in a school (or had a job outside)
so they were all like `whoa, so at least you have a secure place` or smth...
then they were saying that there were times they already gave up on thinking about a debut (sobs)
apparantly since three years ago, the company has been like telling them `this is a very important year, so be careful...`
and after be careful-ing for three years, it is finally here ^^;
and jin was like `and the result(of being careful) is this...`, and kouki started to rub his shaven head (LMAO)
then the host were being mean again, and they asked `how did you all felt when you guys heard that kame was releasing a single...`
jin: that was the period of time that we were all about to give up, cause since anyway we already released a dvd, and they were thinking, oh well, its fine, never mind about releasing singles...then, there is news that he is releasing a single as Shuji & Akira...
it is a good thing, but it was like... even before releasing anything as KAT-TUN, why do he release a single as another unit... or so we were discussing...
kame: that i was also saying that...
host1: YOU SHUT UP. oh so where were we...
host 2: (at kame) of course you did felt abit awkward and bad abt it...
kame: yes, i did feel bad...
host 1: YOU SHUT UP. oh yes and...
host 2: (at kame) so how did you feel?
kame: yah so I...
host 1: YOU SHUT UP.
host 2: (at kame AGAIN XD) so you...
host 1: SHUT UP! *whacks host2`s head* so how was it for all 5 of you?
kouki: oh we were all discussing when should we beat kame up... *nods nods, and tacchan was also nodding along*
jin: if it didn`t sell well, we would have already beaten him up.
host: but on the other hand, it was a good thing cause it sold well (understatement, it sold like MAD), did you tell them about this from yourself?
kame: yes, initially at first, i only heard that i would be in a drama, but then along with the flow, it became such that i will be releasing a cd, and then i was like what, wait, no i can't do it, because i havent officially debut-ed as KAT-TUN yet.
host: oh really?! it sounds like you are lying... (LMAO. damn you, meanie!)
kame: no... i called the boss (kitagawa johnnys) up
host: WHAT! REALLY?!
kame: yah, but he *starts to imitate kitagawa* no no, it is already decided...
host: *slams kame`s head*
kame: *continues to imitate kitagawa* i`ve been thinking about KAT-TUN also, you just do as you are told, and then i went to tell the members that actually there is this thing, and i will be releasing a single as Shuji to Akira
jin: *looks at kame* you are a good person (LMAO JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
host: but it did sell like mad didn't it? 156K copies...

then the next segment the hosts says that everytime someone from johnny comes, they will always ask how did they get into johnnys jr
and they start to ask all of them one by one
for kame, we all know he was conned there by his parents (thank you mr and mrs kamenashi for introducing your lovely son into the entertainment circle)
and turned out at that time, nakamaru and jin were there too for the same audition at NHK
then kame was saying that he saw Jin and he was wearing this very fashionable jersey that looks good even now, and was thinking `what a good looking person...`
however as he was INITIALLY suppose to be going to a baseball training, he was wearing this jersey that was handed to him by his parents, that looks really say... rather hilarious (it has a zipper from the bottom to abt slightly above ankle) and at that point, kame already gave up

for jin`s case, his parents helped him to sign up, but that was because he did mention something along the line that he is interested in entering the entertainment circle.
but he didn't know how and where, so his parents signed him up for johnnys
and he was called for the audition but he failed his audition once
however, when he was having his audition, everyone was given this number plate
and his number was one i think, and the ones who made it, their names would be written on the white board
but his number wasn't on the board.
so he was like `oh, my number isn't there...` and was already prepared to leave, and asked this weird uncle at the audition place where to return his number plate to
AND it turned out that that weird uncle was Mr Johnnys himself, and jin started to imitate him too
`You should stay too.` again the host stood up to whack Bakanishi on the head (LOL)

In Junno`s case, it was because he was watching Smap X Smap and was admiring Smap, and asked his parents to write a resume for him and sent it in
however, when he sent it in, he was in primary 6 (12 years old)
he got his reply when he was in seconday 2 (14 years old)
and he totally forgotten all about it (LOL)
but when he went for the audition, there were some really hard dances and such and he was feeling alittle worn out and rested in a corner, a weird uncle came up to him from the side and, yes, Junno starts to imitate Johnnys too.
`if you give up now here, you are finished.`
and Junno said that that was a sentence he won't forget for life.

For Nakamaru, a girl from his class got ready everything for him (so sweet!) everything as in, resume, photo and anything required, and told him that all he have to do was to sign it
and quite quickly he got a reply and he went to the audition
and there was a interview with his weird uncle seated there and asked all the Jrs, oh of course, Nakamaru imitated johnnys too
`anyone who have any questions, raise your hand..`
which sent the host into bouts of laughter again and were shocked at how good all of them are at imitating their boss
then Nakamaru thought, well since i am here, and raised his hand to ask a question, he asked `In johnnys, is it so that if you are not good looking you can`t enter?`
the boss then asked back `so what do you think of yourself?`
and Nakamaru decided to be abit brave and answered back, `i think i am below middle. (i am not very sure what it means but i think it is something like if there is low, middle and high, he is saying that his looks is on the meter of somewhere between low and middle)
then Johnnys replied him `No! you are above middle!`
and his number was written onto the whiteboard

Ueda was being told from young in the past by his parents to do a job that earns well.
so he was recommended by his parents to be pilots or lawyers, but he thought that since i am so stupid i can`t make it...and thought of entering the entertainment circle
and got his resume sent in and went for the audition
and at that time, Tacchan was bald (omg, i can't imagine that...)
so when he was there, Johnny came up to him and patted his head and said (yes, Tacchan too, imitates Johnnys)
`Bald is good!` (LMAO what?!?!)
and he got in just like that XD

Kouki`s case, it was actually his cousin who wanted to enter and sent in his resume, so on the way Kouki got his sent in too
and when he realized it he was at the audition and passed it already
however his cousin failed at the point of sending in his photo, and didn't even make it for the audition
so Kouki was saying that even up till now his cousin still makes some noise on and on such as like `oh, i saw your drama, isn't it weird...`
you know, like sour grapes kinda comments...

On to the next topic, they said that since KAT-TUN was formed, they`ve been fighting amongst themselves quite frequently
Kame was explaining that it was like a normal bunch of high school kids who starts hitting at every little irksome thing
and they fight over the cutest thing, from things such as work till things such as who dropped the whipped cream on the floor!
then Jin starts to explain the whip cream incident (LOL, i knew it that he was involved.)
it was because for two whole months, they had some stage thing and were stuck together in a rather small room, all 6 of them, and their stress level were pretty high
so they get annoyed at the tiniest triggers, and the most frequent fights were between Jin and Junno (JUNNO?!?!LOL)
Junno was saying that most of the time it was over the tiniest sorta things
and Jin was explaining that when he is stressed, every sentence that Junno says gets on his nerve (SO MEAN!!!! XD)
when asked why? Jin said that he isn't sure too, but it is just this overall aura from Junno...
then Junno was explain sometimes during performances, in between rehearsal breaks, he brings his games there and when he wins he... at this point, Junno starts smiling to himself
and Jin points at him and said that this is why he can't stand Junno`s atmosphere
then Kouki chips in and imitates Junno and says that when he plays his game he makes noises like `go and die!!` and presses furiously on his buttons
and it is times like this that Kouki will flip the table and whack him on the head, oh Jin joins in the beating too

then there was this one time Kame and Tacchan had a VERY big fight till Kame almost quitted KAT-TUN.
and it all started from a mistake that Nakamaru did during his performance and it was a mistake that Tacchan could have followed (smth like covering up) him, but didn't.
so when they all(except kame) returned to the changing room, Tacchan was being scolded pretty badly by everyone like `you could have followed right! why didn't you!` and such.
(note: i have no idea why he is being scolded more than nakamaru himself who made that mistake)
then Tacchan was already apologzing a lot, then Kame walked into the room without being able to read the atmosphere of the room he immediately went `UEDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! why didn't you follow?!?!?!`
so Ueda went `Even if you can, i can`t!` and BANG. he punched Kame (LMAO! Tacchan you violent one!)
and they starting fighting i think, then Kame said `that's it, i quit. i can`t stay in a group like this.` and he went down to Kitagawa Johnny and told him that he is quitting and that he is going home.
then the next day, Kitagawa Johnny asked for him, only Kame alone. So Kame thought, oh I am going to be fired.
but when he went to meet Johnny the first thing he said to Kame was `to be able to fight over work, YOU, Kakkoii yo.` (O_O) and he even gave Kame a thumbs up sign, `fight more!`
(so thank god they have such a fregging weirdly hilarious boss, Kame is still in KAT-TUN)

and also they said that the only person who were approving of KAT-TUN was Takizawa Hidekaki (man, my impression of this guy went up by a MILLION times after this)
cause every other senior in Johnnys all disliked KAT-TUN, saying that they are not serious and how their dances are not neat.
and when they were being criticized pretty badly by everyone. like how if they were arranged to backdance for a certain senior group, they told KAT-TUN that `you guys can't even dance and remember your steps, get lost, don't you come out.` (if you let me find out who said that, i am going to send someone to make you swollow acids)
KAT-TUN also, they arranged to meet in the morning and were re-checking all their steps, like how they should stretch their fingers further and all those little details.
but when it comes to the real thing, they being them, wanted to look good and began to go haywire with their steps like adding their own actions such as yanking their necks and all to look cool.
and of course naturally since afterall they are doing backdancing for their seniors, they had to look neat and organized, BUT.
they being them AGAIN, rebelliously refused to button up properly and all, thinking that it look cooler without doing so... (cheeky them) and got into quarrels(with the seniors i think) over this (LMAO)
and gradually, stuff about KAT-TUN spreaded around and they were being hated pretty much by everyone (BAWLS)
except tackey, he told them `you guys are ok like that as you are.`
and maybe because of all these stuff, KAT-TUN were never given a chance to hold a mic before.
so tackey was like `i am sure you guys want to sing too...`
and on tackey and tsubasa`s concert`s encore, he gave all of them a mic each and allowed them to sing in their concert...
(TACKEY I LOVE YOU FOR BEING SUCH A NICE SENIOR)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:42

KAT-TUN Questionair

The six of them were asked if they were a girl, who will they choose within KAT-TUN as their lover (gulps), HUSBAND (GULPS), brother, friend and cousin.

Kame

Lover: Junno
Husband: Yuuichi
Brother: Tatsuya
Friend: Kouki
Cousin: Jin (T-T)

Jin

Lover: NONE
Husband: NONE
Brother: Kouki
Friend: Yuuichi and Tatsuya
Cousin: Kouki

(NO KAME T-T)

Junno

Lover: Kame
Husband: Yuuichi
Friend: Tatsuya
Cousin: Jin

Kouki

Brother: NONE
Friend: NONE
Cousin: everyone

(i don't know whether to laugh or cry.)

Tatsuya

Brother: Jin
Friend: Junno
Cousin: NONE

Yuuichi

Lover: Jin
Husband: Kame
Friend: Junno
Cousin: Tatsuya

Kame`s comment

for a boyfriend, i want taguchi who will take good care of me (melts)
as for a friend, i want kouki, who seems like will really make things high and fun for me if we go to karaoke, husband will be Nakamaru, brother, Ueda and cousin, Jin. there is no specific reasons for the other three, well something like that (laughs)

Jin`s comment

I don't want marriage, ideal boyfriend is unavailable too...
cause these are KAT-TUN members right? then no way.
for friends, i choose Ueda and Nakamaru as we already frequently hang out. Brother will be Kouki. as for cousin, since we only have to meet once a year, then Kouki, the rest of the segments are all... impossible! (laughs)

Junno`s comment

for marriage, i choose nakamaru, cause he seems like he can`t disobey me, so it will be my ruling, and also, surprisingly, he is rather organized.
as for a boyfriend, i want kame. like this i can show him off to everyone (LOL)
i want ueda as my friend, cause this way i don't have to be careful around him. and kouki as my brother, younger brother though (laughs)
a distant relative will be jin, as my cousin.

Kouki`s comment

I don`t want all! Its unthinkable! all 5 of them as cousins! (laughs)
it is just enough to see them once a year during new year. and it is the who-was-this type of cousins. as for brothers i like mines now so i totally don't to change at all (laughs)

Tacchan(Ueda)`s comment
Kame: why arn`t I in any of the segments!
Tacchan: Ok, then Cousin is Kame ^^
Kame: Huh... I don`t want to be your cousin... (me: then what do you want?! note: the only segment left empty are either lover or husband)
Tacchan: Since I chose you but you don`t want then fine!

Nakamru`s comment:

this kinda questions, i can't think too seriously (laughs)
so for me, marriage will be kame, GIRLFRIEND (suppose to be boy but he said girl... hmmmm.... *strokes chin*), friend is Junno, younger brother to be kouki and cousin will be ueda... not much reasons why... just arranged them according to kat-tu(n) (LOL, got such thing?!)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:49

Last edited by ciantella on Dec 4th, '07, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:50

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 20:57

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 4th, '07, 21:08

Ueda fanart by Usagichan

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:09

credit: suzuki kiritani

Robina

Post by Robina » Dec 5th, '07, 04:12

@ciantella: Since i not that Ueda fan, you can say 50% only but just coming to this thread make me enjoy read alot about Ueda :D Thanks alot for the pics & news too! I hope soon we will hear that Ueda will act...just imagining him as a guest role in Kame new drama :D

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:15

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:18

@ciantella: Since i not that Ueda fan, you can say 50% only but just coming to this thread make me enjoy read alot about Ueda Thanks alot for the pics & news too! I hope soon we will hear that Ueda will act...just imagining him as a guest role in Kame new drama

Robina,

You're very welcome..i'm glad that you enjoy coming here and reading about Ueda. ^^ I know eh! I want him to be a guest star in Kame's new drama too! Ueda better be there since he's almost a pro wrestler!! hahahaha lol. He just needs to take the test to get himself a license..and he'll be the first JE singer to ever accomplish that~~!!! ^^ hehehehe lol.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:24

Translations: Myojo 07/11: Ueda

credit: chocopico1

Ueda's interview is interesting ^^
This time the theme is Cool & Sexy, where KAT-TUN talked about what is Cool & Sexy to them. And sometimes Ueda doesn't wear his underwear?!! HAHAHAHA!

COOL &SEXY: UEDA

- I could feel cool & sexy on other people but not on myself. Sexy is a balance on appearance, right. Bare chest that can be seen or can't be seen, or visible six pact from the side of the shirt. If I'm at home, I wear a shirt on the top and naked at the bottom (Ueda you just rip your cool image in my head an turn it into dorky lol) that is not sexy but more to hentai (pervet). But it's okay, when my friends comes, they will laugh and said [are you stupid], and I'll be really happy (Ueda you're so stupid!! LOL) A guy like me, to make my male friends to laugh at me fail to be sexy, however I want to be sexy more than Nakamaru, not want but I am.

-And also cool & nekura (like dark kinda person) are big difference. It's dangerous. Moreover, a slight confusion, will be said cool or arrogant. Really dangerous. Ueda's logic is a cool guy is an unwanted guy, so that's why I'm not interested in being cool and also sexy. Now, I'm going into a good person, because I want to be a good person for guy or girl. Honest people, generous people, warm people like to be with forever. For a guy, sexy is also might be important but I will be so happy if people would say [Ueda is nice], love also, friendship too start from a feeling of "good person".

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:25

Translations Potato 07/10: Ueda X Jin

"Don't know why the Juniors are afraid of us"

Akanishi: Recently, I'm in the Shounen Club, it really was nostalgic and fun!

Ueda: I understand. It's because the show has this atmospehere that never change from way back, so when going there, we can feel the atmosphere, "ah~this kind of atmosphere is really nostalgic" that's what I think.

Akanishi: Yes, yes. It's just that there's so many small junior kids that I don't know their names, I could feel the generation gap (Laugh).

Ueda: Ah~that I understand too (Laugh). It's because we don't have a connection with them, so I really don't know. But I know all five of the Hey! Say! 7 because they used to follow our recent concert tour.

Akanishi: Yes, yes. Everybody played a trick on Takaki kun (Laugh).

Ueda: Hahaha, oh yeah. He got tricked until we all had so much fun (Laugh).

Akanishi: I didn't expected him to be really honest that can he be easily fooled, therefore I'm kinda surprised. He's really pure.

Ueda: Pure, isn't it.

Akanishi: Maybe we are now hated.

Ueda: ...maybe (Laugh). Eventhough the small kids are afraid of us...from the standby room also when we pass by they all look at us from far (Laugh).

Akanishi: It's like that.

(Reporter) Maybe for them, you guys are like their super senior, so they're nervous.

Akanishi: No, we're not super senior (Laugh).

Ueda: Yes, that's true. But there's a truth about it, when we were small when the seniors just passed by, I felt scared.

Akanishi: Yes, but for us, we don't care and they can simply chat with us.

Ueda: Un. I also want them to come to us without any second thought.

Akanishi: Yes, yes. They all are still small, they don't need to feel ashamed or to feel respect for us. (aww~Jin <3)

Ueda: That's true! So let's change the topic, if there's a competition between this 2 guys, what kind of competition would it be?

Akanishi: I won't lose if it's soccer or anything, I'm the type of person that will not lose, eventhough if I can't win (Laugh).

Ueda: You are really arrogant (Laugh). But it's true, if Akanishi lose in a match, he will say "1 more time!"

Akanishi: I really don't like to lose, so I must do it until I win. Ueda? What kind of competition?

Ueda: I will not lose to any competition that using punch. So, competition to break the roof tiles, I wonder if it's okay.
(He meant the one use for karate. Seriously, can you do that Ueda? O_o")

Akanishi: Break the roof tiles? Sounds painfull (Laugh).

Ueda: Maa, I'm different from Akanishi, for different things other than myself, I'm really confident like "cannot blame anyone!", I really don't care.

Akanishi: There's truth to it. So to conclude, autumn season is coming, do you have any plan?

Ueda: U~n, it's the season for delicous food, therefore I want to eat different kinds of food in that season, such as mushroom matsutake, the whole of it (Laugh).
(That mushroom is expensive ^^")

Akanishi: Ah~ that's good.

Ueda: Grill it in shichirin and straight away eat it, maybe it's tasty that way?

Akanishi: Grill with shichirin? If that so, then I'm going to grill it in hachirin!
(Okay Akanishi is making a joke here ^^" shichi=7, hachi=8, it's like he don't want to lose to Ueda)

Ueda: What is hachirin (Laugh).

Akanishi: No, I just want to add 1, more than Ueda.

Ueda: I don't get you! You don't want to lose to wha? Okay, if that so, I will grill with gorin (Laugh).
(go=5, or gorin=olympic)

Akanishi: ...I don't get it!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:28

Translation:
[Only translated the background story, not the talk about todays episode]
What day is the 4th of October?
Right, Ueda Tatsuya's 24th birthday!
The other day, we celebrated it after the show together with the members and the staff.

*picture*

Ueda-kun said:
"I became 24, but I will give my best every time as ever."
After Ueda-kun erased the candle lights, one of the members asked "Same procedure are always?"
What it means?
When we celebrated Akanishi-kuns birthday in July, this happened...
After Akanishi-kun erased the candle lights, the members pressed Taguchis face into the cake, Gushaaaa (erm, yes, i dont like translating xD I suppose this should represent the soundeffect. xD ) The members were laughing aloud.

Because of this, after someone asked "Same procedure as always?", Taguchi said "Idiot, let's eat it deliciously (? xD)"

credit: izukura

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:30

Translation Myojo 07/07: Ueda Tatsuya

YEY~!!!!

So...okay let's proceed to Ueda's interview with the reporter/stalker...the stalker said he's been spotted eating with somebody O_o *shock*...and more on his secret...( I feel like I'm selling a tabloid)

THERE'S AN INFORMATION ON WHERE'S UEDA WAS SEEN. HERE IS THE PLACE THAT'S NEAR TO THE BOXING GYM WHERE UEDA ALWAYS WENT. A GUY DRINKING HOT COCOA IN A COFFEE SHOP...

Reporter: Yes, it's him. I will get close to him. Ara, Uedakun? Today, you just come home from training?

Ueda: a~, hai...

Reporter: nnma~, I heard that your voice went bad after the concert but it's okay now, right?

Ueda: ee~, it's been a long time. On the first day of our tour, I being too hardworking, then on the second day my voice started to get bad... The next day, back to Tokyo, when I woke up, there's no voice coming out. My friend said on the phone [it's so bad that it's sound like the old Doraemon]. Healed in 2,3~days and I have enjoyed the concert. So, it's okay.

Reporter: I heard a story that you enjoy ed too much during the closing party?

Ueda: No! It's true that we enjoy during the time when we're going home on the bus, drinking while eating the famous chicken wings from Nagoya, and while eating steak bento, talking crazy stuff with all the 5 of us.

Reporter: In the Johnnys web, there's a story about Ueda in that website informing about preparation for a new song, right? Honestly, what kind of song?

Ueda: Ballad desu. Maa~, it's about a girl in a deep trouble and cannot tell her trouble to anyone. So, the girl will be the heroine. First, it's raining. She's closing her heart. Just like the sky began to clear, if slowly she could smile, it will be good, that kind of song.

Reporter: Do you plan to sing that song during the tour in the future?

Ueda: Iya, I'm not sure. It's been awhile since there's a good ballad song like this, so I'm really happy and I want to present this happiness to everyone...

Reporter: By the way, recently, Ueda was spotted eating with who? In many places around Tokyo. With who? What kind of relationship?

Ueda: Sore, Nakamarukun desuyo. What kind of relationship...eating friend!(Sorry, I don't know how to say this, but you get it don't you) Because there's no food at home. It's more fun eating together with somebody. But I'm too lazy to make an appointment with other people. Finally, when coming home from work, it's easy to go to eat. But he's in a drama, so I have lost a friend to acompany me eating, I feel lonely!

Reporter: Lonely Ueda, let's give a hand of love. That's all from the site.

SCOOP

Whenever we play card in the hotel room during concert tour U田T really cheating. Actually, you have to toss an old card then after that you can take a new card, but he took a new card then he toss an old card.
And also it's okay if it's only for playing around but he really wants to cheat, that is so nasty. Recently, I'm able to know if U田 lying or not, when he's lying his mouth will half open. This is true!
(Insider. Nakamaru Yuichi)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:33

Myojo - 2007-04 KAT-TUN pt. 4
And part 4 :D THE reason I started to translate this articles at all was this part xD Tat-chan almost too cute for words ♥

credit: dragon_soda

Ueda Tatsuya

-Haiku from Tat-chan's Heart-
For some reason I got into Haiku. Seriously.
That is "Chibi Maruko-chan"'s Tomozo's influence, ne.
As the wind blows, at one's fancy... the tings, that came to your mind, only to fit them suitable in the 5-7-5 form, if you try to do it, it is extremely interesting.
When you make Haiku about intense things, painful things, cold things, devastating things, ... it is like medicine, and it is good, because you can laugh about it...
"Daijoubu
Shashin utsuri ga
warui dake"
"It's ok
only my photogenicity
is bad"
My face is not ugly. I'm just not photogenic,don't mind, Tat-chan!
To be able to get this feeling.
I will do much more.
Haiku from Tat-chan's Heart.

- Spring Onions -
I made spinach saute. The rice is burgeoning unpolished rice. Miso Soup is indispensable. And also don't forget the vegetable proteins in Tofu and Natto. In the morning I drink vegetable juice, without fail.
Since I started boxing, I began to think more about my health.
Both for man and woman health is important
The mind is important, but the health is also important, I mean.

Recently, it has become possible, that I join with the aunties and go shopping in the supermarket. If I allow myself to speak, "If you can buy green onions, that is real manhood."
Green onions sticking out obliviously from a shopping bag feels intensely domestic, so I had trouble reaching to the green onions.

The other day, I finally bought them.
I also was told once from an auntie... that I became a unpleasant adult and that filled my mind with thousands emotions.
But, it is for the sake of my health!

- Potato Chips -
Friends came. They brought carbonated drinks and a heap of potato chips...
"Oioi, you should think more about your body, stuff with a high food value..."
While I was thinking this, I ate a bit...
De-... Delicious~.

-Stupid Nakamaru-
Perhaps I got old. Today, when I woke up in the morning, my shoulders hurt and at the moment I have always stiff shoulders.
When we went to work, I was told by Nakamaru
"What is it, with that face? I'm disappointed!"
"Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~, don't look", I answered and hid my face.
Am I, Tat-chan, really ok?

- The necessity of pampering-
Am I popular?
Somehow as a young man I spent long-wided and meaningless thoughts on the standard worry.
I heard that the boys school I attended became a coeducated school, and I lost my nerves to a degree, that I felt crestfallen, and recently a certain actor that goes to the same gym became skillfull with his vigour, and I was miserable to an extent, that I got worried...
At that time
That's it, let's go researching!
In a casual manner I got praised by our make-up artist and our stylist.
Even if I felt just a minute crestfallen, "Somehow, I'm a good guy." I thought and all at once was revived.
I'm a kid that grows, when it is praised, please pamper me in grand style and bring me up, ne!
Really, pampering is important.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 04:36

Translation of Duet 2007 June Issue KAT-TUN

credit: problemchild518

since i decided that i'm actually gonna read what they're saying in this issue, i thought i'd post up an english translation. only of their messages to each other.

credits to unichan for the high-res scans =). now i can perv at every little mole.

and credits to mienai2401 for helping me change some of my ridiculous translations into real translations <33> Ueda[/b]

We have the same love for music, so we can relate to each other don’t we. Ueda listens to rock, I listen to hip-hop and reggae. But although we listen to different types of music, no one who likes music is a bad person right? (pbc518: weird in English I know. Can’t think of anything else). Anyway, please do your best (laugh). Lastly, whose friend are you?

Koki -> Maru

I’m really anticipating your drama. Because even though you were the one who entered this world first, we’ve been together for a long time. So I’m seriously cheering for you. I don’t watch dramas though (laugh). Lastly, are you a friend of justice? I’m a friend. Ueda’s friend. (pbc518: no idea what they are talking about. Probably some random inside joke)

Koki -> Junno

Doing the radio show with jus the two of us is unexpectedly amusingly isn’t it. Even though you’re probably even more hyped up when there are more people around. A bit too much, I think. How about relaxing more? Lastly, whose friend are you? I’m a friend…Ueda’s friend.

Koki -> Kame

I always think ‘man, I want to be more like Kame’. I think his lifestyle is really professional, and I envy how he always leaves a good impression on people. I on the other hand is the complete opposite. Lastly, I’m a friend, you know…Ueda’s friend. And my friend? It’s Ueda (laugh).

Maru -> Junno

How’s the drama coming along? If you ever need anything, you can give me a call ok. Whether it’s about the drama, your personal life, or anything, let’s talk about it! Hey next time let’s have a BBQ at your place with all of us! For that goal [BBQ] and for your drama, please give it your all.

Maru -> Ueda

Starting from tomorrow, wanna compose a song from your music and my lyrics? I’ll be waiting for your music, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Rock is fine. The image and theme can be ‘world peace’, how’s that? ‘Tokyo’ or ‘Electrical Appliances’ is fine. (pbc518: wtf?!!?)

Maru -> Kame

Kame, unexpectedly, has got a sensitive/delicate side. So it seems you’re at home alone a lot aren’t you. (pbc518: ?? the edge of the page is blurry, I am half making up stuff. But I’m pretty sure it’s got something to do with home alone …). You don’t happen to have any problems …(pbc518: a word I can’t see) do you? (pbc518: oh now the house thing kinda makes sense). If there is something, call me anytime alright?!! I probably won’t answer though. Juuust kidding (laugh).

Maru -> Koki

About your hairdo, what are you planning to do with it? Also, you’ll be calling me often but our timing’s really bad so i haven’t been picking up. But anyway, if there’s anything call me anytime ok. I probably won’t pick up (laugh), but before you know it I’ll be calling you back!

Ueda -> Kame

Lately you haven’t been answering your ‘push talk’ (pbc518: phone) ne. Even though you said ‘let’s hang out tomorrow’. Because of that I wet my pillow, you know (laugh). (pbc518: is that implying that he cried? Aww cute. Even if it’s just joking. And random-->). Is your alcohol tolerance strong? That reminds me, we haven’t been drinking together right. Let’s go together next time ok.

Ueda -> Junno

Lately, I notice you have been helping people out. Like at work, you helped me up for example. About your drama, don’t lose to the other two ok, keep working hard. Taguchi’s face is the most good-looking. (pbc518: rofl wtf ueda random <33> Koki

The other day after work, even though we all said let’s go eat tempura, you were the only one who didn’t come and it was lonely. Uh-huh (laugh). With your drama don’t lose to the other two, keep working hard. Your hair is the most stylish.

Ueda -> Maru

Work hard with your drama. Nakamaru has the best personality. When I’m with you I feel calm. You have a personality that allows you to mix well with anyone, it's enviable. When's your next break? It's lonely without my meal buddy. There, I tried acting like a cute kid for a bit.

Junno -> Koki

One word: busy. You always have bags under your eyes, I think you’re working really hard. Being busy is only a period in time, so let’s go brightly forward (pbc518: yeah, in those bright johny’s costumes you sure will =__=) lastly, I have a question! The rap lyrics I thought of, does it suit me?

Junno -> Kame

Where are you always playing darts? Recently, I found a nice darts bar near my house. Let’s go together next time. Also, you’re always brightening up the atmosphere during the concerts, thank you. Keep on being ‘kakkoii kame’ forever ne. (pbc518: awwwwwwwww)

Junno -> Maru

Thank you for buying ‘Saataa & Dagii’ (pbc518: someone please enlighten me -__-;) And ‘it was yummy’ so buy it for me again! I appreciate it. Also, with the concert, you are the MC’s ‘core', so yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Junno -> Ueda

I haven’t been hanging out with ‘Uepii’ much ne. (pbc518: fdjkfjdl GAHAHAHA UEPII!!!! xDDDD) Even though we used to be together all the time. We said let’s watch cherry blossoms together, I guess we didn’t do that either. Oh that’s right, it’s summer so let’s do BBQ. I’ll be in charge of the grilling. (pbc518: oh taguchi, taking on the male role here, are we ;D)

Kame -> Maru

It’s your drama series' first appearance, seriously, congratulations! How’s the recording? If you ever need anything call me ne. I’ll try to come out as much as possible (laugh). And as tempting as doing martial arts was, I couldn’t go sorry. Instead, let’s go watch baseball!!

Kame -> Koki

Doing the drama seems hectic ne. Take care of your body ok. Every year I’ve been getting a birthday present from you, this year I didn’t get any did i. But I gave you one…(laugh). I guess it’s cuz you’re really busy ne. But I gave you one……(laugh).

Kame -> Ueda

Lately, I haven’t been answering my ‘push talk’ gomen ne. Nakamaru seemed to have called us, but I was the only one who didn’t notice. Call again ne! if I put the pants in a net and then put it in the washing machine, it doesn’t pill (pbc518: like form cloth balls. WTF kame xDDD) don’t worry (laugh).

Kame -> Junno

Recently, although we said we should go to a bath house together, our schedules haven’t really matched gomen ne. Let’s make time soon and go refresh our bodies! (pbc518: bath house = nekkid *gasp*. K, mind out of gutter. Now.) I also have your birthday present, so next time please come hang out at my house too.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:01

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:03

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:08

credit: ninefly

[translation] R-ONE KAT-TUN 070417 - special guest kame
radio: R-ONE KAT-TUN (Nakamaru Yuuichi + Ueda Tatsuya)
on air date: 20070417

topic/subject: kame as special guest, new album, how to make guy friends, kame+ueda+maru's get-togethers, parents' worrying, how to get over shyness, how to get someone you like (who is cool and aloof) to notice you, debut concert+DVD, bonus present corner (where they answer a question, but they don't tell the audience what the question is)
kame's insights are very interesting in this...and it's a really really LONG show...

I'm not done translating the whole show, so check back for the rest later...
last section translated!

mp3 of whole show:
SendSpace Download by annneonet

special guest: Kamenashi Kazuya

notes
U = ueda | N = maru | K = kame
hai = yes/I agree (it sounds a lot cuter in japanese so...)
sugoi = great/awesome/wow (same reason as above)
maa = well.../anyways... (not cute, but more 'natural')
hajimemashite = nice to meet you (sounds more 'natural')
yoroshiku (onegaishimasu) = please take care of me/support me (sounds more 'natural')

----------

U: this is KAT-TUN's Ueda Tatsuya
N: and Nakamaru Yuuichi's
UN: R-ONE KAT-TUN!!
U: hello everyone, this is ueda tatsuya!
N: fon! fon! fon! (weird laughing?) hello everyone, I'm Edmund (apparently a character from a game?) Nakamaru! and now, we have a guest tonight don't we!
U: hai!
N: go ahead and introduce yourself!
K: hello everyone, hajimemashite, I'm kamenashi kazuya!
N: kamenashi-kun~~!
K: *laugh* yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
U: it's the first time inviting a guest here isn't it?
N: yeah! R-ONE KAT-TUN, on its 55th show, finally for the first time (inviting a guest)...
K: hai! already on the 55th?
N: yeah!
K: sugoi~~
N: well of course, ueda's mentioned it before, R-ONE KAT-TUN's first guest is/will be kame
U: yeah! before on the radio, we kept saying we must bring kame here!
N: starting from the 30th show, we've mentioned it every show now!
U: un!
N: we kept saying it would be great if we could really get kame to come!
K: liar~ why don't I check over the previous recordings (of the radio shows) to check that? *laugh*
UN: ehh~~~~ *laugh*
K: I wanna listen to prove it! *laugh*
U: oh no! I forgot to say "smiley radio"!
N: ah! wa~~~we were too rushed weren't we? you rushed ahead didn't you?
U: wa~~~I rushed too much!
N: it's because there's a different atmosphere today right?
U: yeah, oh no! smiley radio! go! show! hah!
N: it's kinda late! since it's supposed to be at the beginning (of the show)...
K: *laugh* I don't understand at all...
N: ah, sorry! at the beginning of the show ueda would always say...
U: after nakamaru's introduction, I would say this, as a sub-intro
N: after I say "I'm nakamaru yuuichi", ueda would say it...
U: smiley...
N: we've started the smiley radio this week too...
U: smiley radio, go! show! hah! this is the nth time
N: yeah, that's how we start, but this guy just completely forgot it!
U: *laugh* I forgot, because it's a different atmosphere...
N: because kame's here
U: *laugh* I was nervous so I rushed a bit.
N: eh!
K: hai!
N: that's right! kamenashi-kun, you came, and it's past 0 o'clock, so it's already the 18th isn't it?
N: the second album goes on sale today!
K: oh! sugoi! yeah~~~
*clapping*
N: I have one in my hand right now.
N: ah~~~it's finally out!!
K: there's already people who have received it right?
N: ah, really?
U: really?
N: ah, the people who preordered probably got it one day in advance.
N: then let's officially begin the show!
N: we've invited kamenashi-kun, and today's show has begun!
U: KAT-TUN's ueda tatsuya and
N: nakamaru yuuichi and
K: kamenashi kazuya's
KUN: *full of energy* R-ONE KAT-TUN!!

N: kame had said before that "I want to go on R-ONE" right!
K: I've said it, since the beginning.
N: right?
K: I finally got here, it took me a year!
N: un~~
K: always saying I can't come.
N: yeah! maa, let's continue with our previous topic, maa, about the album. I saw the poster in shibuya! they were huge! really well made! the photos were really cool!
K: you know I modeled for DOCOMO-san's commercial right?
N: un, haihai, that's right.
K: I'm praying that the next train I get on doesn't have my posters on it! wouldn't it be awkward? think about it, riding on a train with your own posters on it!
N: really? I just openly stand right in front of it!
K: *laugh*
N: standing right in front of myself (on the poster)! well now, for the beginning of the show, let's play a song!
K: hai, right now?
N: un!
K: the song's been decided too.
U: is it bokura no machi de?
K: nope, wrong! *laugh*
N: *laugh* wrong!
K: even the script says "why play bokura no machi de every time?" *laugh*
N: bokura no machi de's been played a whole lot!
K: this time, let's listen to the song included in the normal edition, YOU.
N: ho!
U: ho!
K: Monday-night-9PM (it's a special name for the time slot)'s SAPURI's opening theme.
N: then let's play it?
K: then hurry up and play it!
N: kamenashi-kun let's have you introduce it!
K: ah, really?
N: hai!
K: please listen to KAT-TUN's YOU!
*YOU plays*
U: introducing ourselves again; KAT-TUN's ueda tatsuya and
N: dosukoi (??sound effect??)! Edmund Nakamaru presenting to you R-ONE KAT-TUN! we've invited kamenashi-kun as our guest. and our next corner is this!
U: "UedaNakamaru"
N: "come and discuss!" let's start our discussion~~~ maa, for this corner, we're talking about the listener's frustrations, we are, basically inviting others to discuss with us right?
N: I have the special list for the discussions on hand, let's start combatting your frustrations!
K: maa, the listeners discuss with you guys, then you guys discuss with other people? *laugh*
U: yeah!
N: it's just like this, why? there's nothing wrong...
K: there's no point! *laugh*
U: we're acting as the messengers.
N: un, we're thinking of the big picture here!
K: ah!
N: just to say it's not just us two.
N: then let's start reading the letters?
U: from pen name:yuchiko-san, a listener from kanagawa. "I have something I want to discuss!"
K: hai! *laugh*
N: un? you're not stuck on japanese right (to ueda probably)?
U: "I have something I want to discuss! starting this spring I will become a first year student at a girls-only University!"
N: oh! congratulations!
U: "since elementary school, I've always been to all-girls schools, so I don't have any guy friends. after getting into University, I want to meet some guy friends through clubs and jobs."
N: ah~~~high school debut!
U: "but!" (from letter)
K: it's University student isn't it?
N: University student!
U: "but!" (from letter)
U: "after telling my parents, they said 'guys from clubs outside of school are dangerous, so just join the in-school clubs. if you get a job, it'll interfere with studies, so don't go!' because of this, I'm worrying that if I continue like this I'll end my University years without making even one guy friend. so that I can enjoy University life to it's fullest, please give me suggestions!"
K: un~~~ it's true parents would worry...
U: yeah.
K: maa, it depends on the ways you socialize, the types of clubs...
U: but it seems University students' food and alcohol consumption rates give really exaggerated impressions doesn't it?
N: ah~~~ they give a really noisy impression. I, how should I say it, well...
U: drinking and loitering all over the place.
N: un, really annoying~~~
U: right!?
K: I do dislike that. many people probably like acting like that, but I don't really like it!
U: true!
N: un~~~
K: being together with a few really close friends...
N: peacefully enjoying the drinks right?
K: un, peacefully drinking *laugh*
U: peacefully drinking.
K: the 八代亚纪 will cry *laugh* (no clue what he's talking about here...)
N: un! ueda-kun and I often go (drinking)!
K: *still giggling*
N: the two of us peacefully enjoying our drinks together.
U: yup!
K: the two of you?
U: un, peacefully.
N: the two of us drank a lot!
K: just the two of you?
N: just the two of us! umeshuu (plum sake) right?
U: always umeshuu.
N: one bottle of umeshuu!
K: ah, like that!
N: umeshuu will...
K: I would eat out with people sometimes too, taguchi for example.
N: really?
K: yup.
N: then next time the three of us...
U: let's go together?
N: eating out and stuff.
K: un! but last time we went before right? last time we went to nakamaru's hometown right?
N: ah, we did we did! that was kame's first time driving!
K: yup!
U: ah! we did go! the three of us!
K: we went and ate japanese food. the first one to sit on the helper's seat (seat beside driver?) is nakamaru-kun. and ueda sat in the back.
U: ah, like that.
K: and ueda popped his head out from the middle of the back seat (into the front part of the car) *laugh*
U: *laugh* yeah yeah yeah! because it's lonely in the back!
N: *laugh* and then you (to kame) were complaining 'I can't see from the rear-view mirror anymore!' right!
*laughter*
N: ah~~~we did go together!
K: maa, but there are a lot of other things I want to do.
UN: un!
K: ma, even if I can't explain it, if you ask me, isn't it great to just experience a lot of different things? experience a lot and learn a lot.
U: like going out into society right?
un! how should I say it, I feel that if there are good things, there will also be bad things, maa, but bad things have a limit right?
K: but I understand that parents would worry, even though we can't say we know what a parent feels. for example our own parents, when we first entered JE and first went to shibuya (it's like the social district of tokyo I think), won't they worry?
N: they would!
U: un~~~
K: the truth is, kids are more mature and have better judgment skills than parents think, that's why, shouldn't we depend on ourselves to persuade our parents?
N: un~~~that's right!
K: if you don't tell your parents, and something bad happens, you'll definitely regret it.
U: that's right!
N: that's the worst!
U: then how do you persuade your parents?
K: massage your dad's shoulders!
U: *laugh*
N: ah~~~this is something only a child would do!
U: but if they can have the experience of having their child massaging for them, they'll be really happy!
K: cooking while having conversations with your mom
N: ah~~
K: for this discussion, she (the listener) can say 'it's not that I want to have guy friends, it's just that I want to have different experiences than in high school' like that.
N: this listener well, she's been to all-girls schools and doesn't have guy friends.
K: unexpectedly, guy friends, maa, they're hard to make.
K: let's talk about impressions first, when girls are only around other girls, wouldn't they not bother to keep their legs close together even when they're wearing dresses?
N; ah, so you're saying they've become used to it? being conscious/more aware in front of the opposite sex.
U: ah~~ so that's why!
K: isn't it really important?
U: un~~
K: we are too, even though it's kind of weird saying this since we only work with guys.
K: the fans are girls, so doesn't that mean we would want to try harder?
U: it's true!
N: that's true!
K: this is the most important point!
N: you said it (to kame)
U: you said it really well! if the entire world were guys, nothing will get done right!
K: right!
U: it's true!
K: we wouldn't shave either!
N: *laugh*
U: it'd be fine if we just shaved our heads!
K: that's a problem! *laugh*
U: *laugh* a problem!
N: let's read the next letter?
U: un!
N: from pen name: rei-san, from Aichi. "my frustrations are, when I talk with people I can never expand the topic. I can never express my 'real' self in front of strangers/people I'm not close to, no matter who I talk with, I always run out of things to say."
U: oh!
N: "how can I fix this problem I have of shyness and let me continue conversations with people? please tell me!"
K: hai, then let's continue with the next letter...
N: oi! *laugh*
U: we need to discuss it!
N: reply to it! what should she do? this is a 14 year old listener.
K: it's (life's) only begun!
N: yeah yeah! right? when I was 14, I never even thought about expanding on conversations, have you guys?
K: no no! not at all!
U: I've only started wanting to continue conversations after joining KAT-TUN!
K: right! having this job, how should I say it, even if you don't voice your own opinions, then you'll still have to do stuff you don't like in the end, and stuff you can't refuse right? acting as something you're not...
N: un! that's why it's best to not think about it and just carry on a natural conversation! definitely.
K: un!
U: yeah, the friends you make when you don't have to worry about anything are true friends right?
K: right!
N: ways to bring up converstations...
K: *laugh* what? did you want to say I said it well?
N: *laugh* sorry, I wasn't really listening! sorry! just for now, well skip the ways to start conversations, what suggestions do you have for getting over shyness?
K: don't mind too much/care about too much! won't shy people always care a lot about what others think of them?
N: ah~~~that's probably it!
K: they'll think "if I say this, people will think of me as that" and stuff
K: I think this way they mind others way too much! contrary to popular belief, people aren't really as they think...
N: as they think they are too 'this' or too 'that' right!
K: they're not as 'this' or 'that' as they think! but, really, it's understandable! saying "ah, people will think of me as this right?" and stuff, I can understand these kind of thoughts, but if you mind too much, won't you just give yourself too much pain?
N: that's right! what do you think ueda-kun?
U: that's right!
N: you just suddenly stopped talking!
N: just asking, um, when you first meet people, are there anything that leaves deep impressions for you?
U: ah! when I first meet with people, they always have really good impressions of me!
N: ah, really? *laugh*
U: when I say it myself it's kinda...
N: is it true? *laugh*
U: it's true! it's true! *laugh*
N: okay! then what what what? like what?
U: the first is your smile! it's very important!
N: a smile! *laugh*
K: just like the sales personnel everywhere! *laugh*
N: *laugh* putting on a smile?
U: un! for me, when I'm on tv, don't I always act cool?
N: hai hai hai!
U: so I unintentionally gave people that kind of impression.
U: and then when I meet people for the first time, I always smile.
K: the gap would be...
U: yeah! there would be a gap in the impression, and they'll think "he's actually a really good kid!"
N: ah, they only notice the difference when they meet you?
K: is this on purpose?
U: of course! *laugh*
N: of course? that's not nice~~~ *laugh* ueda's not nice~~~
N: maa, it's true we'll meet many people at these times
K: yeah! it's the beginning of a new semester of work, for us too right?
K: many things happened in april
N: that's right! we got really busy since the beginning of april!
N: I see I see! then let's continue with the next letter?
U: from SAKI-san in tokyo. "I've started work, and I often go to the convenience stores during lunch breaks. a year ago I started really liking a worker there, but I don't know how to start conversations with him. we haven't exchanged phone numbers and there's no progress. he's really cool, and gives off a mature vibe, like it's hard to talk to him. how can I start a conversation with him to become friends? my co-workers all have a large difference in age from me, so I can't really ask them for help."
K: but this is pretty good too...
U: then you can only rely on sudden events!
N: sudden events? what kind of sudden events?
K: what sudden events? *laugh*
U: I'm still thinking! *laugh*
N: sudden events huh~~~
U: think about it, if not this way, isn't it really hard for that worker to notice her?
N: un~~~
K: like putting her business card in a place where he can see?
N: ah~~~ and when she's buying a 买关东煮, pretend she thinks it's automatic and use her hand to do this...
U: ah~~~
N: not easy to understand?
U: can't really understand.
K: in order to make him remember her, go and buy the same thing everyday!
U: ah~~~this would leave an impression!
K: first leave an impression...ah, I know! wear a wig and purposely let it fall off! *laugh*
N: that's too awkward! "ah, my wig fell off!" *laugh*
U: the first things you say to him are important too!
K: and when you're buying a boxed lunch...
U: ah! like saying 'can you help me heat it up?'! and then say 'please use your body heat to heat it up for me!'
N: how can you say that!!
K: I won't be able to say that! *laugh*
N: normally you wouldn't be able to say that! *laugh*
N: like when you're getting out change or paying, use really coquettish eyes to look at him.
U: *laugh and hits table*
K: *laugh* like this? *imitates*
N: you're overdoing it! *laugh* when you want to show yourself to someone, you can't just use words.
K: yeah! and you can also give him something.
U: ah! I think this way's good! write a letter or something.
N: like that!
U: un! "please read this"! I think it's good!
K: if you do that and he doesn't give a response, then just go to another convenience store!
U: right! go to another one!
N: rotating convenience stores! *laugh* is that alright? like that. we are now collecting the frustrations you want to discuss with us. the mailing address will be announced at the end! that was "UedaNakamaru come discuss with us special!"~~

[edit] completed the last section!

N: this is the R-ONE KAT-TUN show hosted by the three of us! maa~it's already time to say goodbye! time flies when you're having fun!
N: next is more official announcements. we've already mentioned a few, but there are some we haven't talked about yet right?
K: hai! our DVD's now on sale.
N: oh that~~~
K: from april 11th
N: what are your thoughts kamenashi-kun, about the debut concert? it was a really impressionable time wasn't it?
K: there's a sense of reality when I'm at concerts, the DVD's mainly the recording of the tokyo dome concert, including the 55000 fans...
N: it was really moving!
K: after some time, how should I say it, we can see with with much more objectively (un-biased/different perspective), when I think about it, it was truly amazing!
N: un! maa, well, the current tour will also end with 4 concerts at tokyo dome.
K: in other words, having concerts in tokyo dome, it's amazing isn't it?
N: really amazing!
K: isn't a nation-wide tour really amazing too?
N: we should really thank everyone!
K: the next concert is on the 21st and 22nd at Sendai.
N: we'll do our best at the Sendai concerts too! tonight's first guest on R-ONE was kamenasu-kun! (he got tongue-tied)
K: hai! *laugh* kamenasu-kun?
N: it is kamenasu-kun! how is it? how was the show?
K: it was very interesting!
N: really interesting?
K: un! I want to participate in other corners too!
N: how about as a listener? participating as a listener calling in?
K: wouldn't that be fun too?
N: we'll be like "moshi moshi/hello?"
K: "ah, hello! I'm kamenashi! I have something I want to discuss with you!" like that. *laugh*
N: *laugh* un! that's fine too!
K: I want to try as a caller! it sounds like fun!
N: please come participate later on too!
K: I wanna come I wanna come!
U: this time we only read letters right?
N: yeah! we'll have many new corners after this.
K: I wanna participate in games and stuff!
N: un! like those, we anticipate everyone's letters!
K: *laughing really hard*
N: eh?
K: *laugh* why are you so formal?
N: *laugh* no no, sorry! that's it! we'll await everyone's letters, R-ONE BATTLE, ULTIMATE HUNTER battle, come discuss with us, MAIL ONE KAT-TUN, etc., please announce the address ueda-kun!
U: *says address* (can't be bothered to translate it...)
N: hai! that's it! kamenashi-kun please do come again!
K: definitely definitely!
N: hai! please do!
N: then, every tuesday at midnight, R-ONE KAT-TUN, we are
U: ueda tatsuya and
N: nakamaru yuuichi and
K: kamenashi kazuya!
N: see you next week!
KUN: bye bye~~!

N: okay! okay then~~~
U: eh? can't we go yet? *laugh*
N: no no! it's like this! this is an bonus present corner!
N: well, we've changed the bonus present corner right?
N: I'll explain, this is a corner where we answer a secret question! there's just one problem, we can only answer!
N: no matter what the question is, you can't tell the audience (what the question says)!
K: so it's an unconventional game! *laugh*
UN: hai!
N: that's right! having the audience imagine the questions and have fun doing so. then let's begin!
KU: hai!
N: this week's question is this!
K: jan jan/tada!
N: hai! this is a question from Midori-san of tokyo.
K: ho~~~
U: it's a very amazing/tough question!
K: radio is so much fun! there's even this kind of game!
U: right? it's amazing!
N: how about it ueda-kun?
U: for me, when I need to be fast, I'm fast! <---his answer
K: I'm the same, but if I can be slow, I'll be really slow. <---his answer
N: if I really want to be fast, I can get it done in 20 minutes! <---his answer
KU: really?
N: if I really want to be fast!
U: but won't you be tired if you're too slow?
N: *laugh*
K: maa, that's true.
U: won't you be tired?
N: ah, but last time I was really tired from work, so I thought "today I'll...", and in the end it took me an hour!
U: ah~~~
K: off days are really lazy, that's why you said...
N: it's fast?
K: no! sometimes it takes a whole day!
U: eh? a whole day?
N: really?
K: un! maa, I hadn't planned on taking so long.
U: I definitely can't do it!
N: ah~~~
U: on whole day, I definitely can't do it!
K: when I realized it I went "uh oh"
N: kouki's really quick isn't he?
U: kouki...no, he should be slow!
K: that guy's really fast! it's kind of unexpected.
U: but that guy's really good at the contents right?
N: ah! there's a lot of content!
U: a lot of content!
K: a lot of content! he's really fast...there's a lot!
UN: ah~~~I know I know!
N: well~~~that's it! just what kind of question did you think it was?
K: yeah!
U: this question is really amazing!
N: please feel free to send your questions in to us! lastly, thank you kamenashi-kun!
K: thank you very much!
N: well then R-ONE KAT-TUN next week please yoroshiku!
K: yoroshiku!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:10

credit: ninefly

[translation] cartoon KAT-TUN II You 2007Con - 070414 hiroshima MC
fandom: KAT-TUN
event: cartoon KAT-TUN II You 2007 Spring Concert
date: 20070414
topic(s): MC section including: personal belongings, new dramas, about kame, member love, burping
source: kamemila's blog

070414 hiroshima MC

>> personal belongings
kame: um, you put it on during the fashion show didn't you?? Kouki~! don't put on my sunglasses!
kouki: I saw it in the dressing room. it was kawaii/cute (so I put it on)~

>> new dramas
kame: yesterday, I watched Tokkyuu Bouzu 3 Go (he changes the 'Tanaka' from the name of Kouki's new drama into 'Bouzu/Shaved Head')
fans: we watched it~~~!
kouki: everyone's so loveable!
maru: if we only count the people here, the viewer's ratings is 95%!
ueda: saw the boxers too
kouki: not 'boxers', it's a 'speedo'!
kame: don't tell me? *pon*! you had to keep holding it down with your hand? no way!

*junno appears in a red costume with the words "Hanayome to Papa" (junno's new drama) written on the back*
kame: isn't it a bit small? *points to junno's costume* why is it so battered/dangly?

kame: I watched the drama's commercial. Taguchi's "uwahhh...." *imitates junno's 'uwahhh...' scene* (I think it's the scene where he sees the little boy model covered in dirt)
junno: *also imitates scene* 'uwahhh...'
kouki: when kame does it it's really cute, but when Taguchi does it it's annoying.
kame: *imitates again* 'uwahhhh...'
fans: kawaii/cute~~~!

maru: please keep track of "sushi ouji" (maru's new drama) in July!
kame: are you playing the sushi?

kame: after that, ueda and I...
ueda: hey hey! don't say it!
fans: ehh~~~! what is it?
ueda: well....yeah
fans: eh~~! tell us~~!

kame: the radio broadcasts are also really successful
maru: before, kame also came on our show (R-ONE KAT-TUN)
kame: that's right, (I'm gonna) change the subject and continue.
kouki: what now~ just say it already!
kame: I don't wanna say it alright!?

>>about kame
ueda: kame turns cool when he's on radio broadcasts
kame: for me, when I'm on the phone and stuff, people think I'm in a bad mood
junno: that's not it, weren't you on the phone this morning?
kame: that's right! everyone listen to this! this morning, I was supposed to get up at 9:30AM~! but the phone rang at around 8:40AM! "♪chacchaccha~ chacchaccha~" (he sings it to the tune of the Micky Mouse theme)
kouki: (your ringtone/alarm) isn't a KAT-TUN song?
maru: right now it's Real Face.
kouki: "♪chacchaccha~ chacchaccha~" (he sings Real Face to the tune of the Micky Mouse theme, but it sounds a lot like Donald Duck and thus the audience starts laughing)

kame: *reenactment of the phone conversation*
---(as junno) it's me, Taguchi
---(as kame) un...what is it?
---(as junno) bring the (game) controllers for me...
kame: shouldn't the one who loves to play video games bring his own?
maru: he also told me to bring the wires
kouki: bring it yourself (to junno)!
maru: plus, why did you want kame and I to bring them separately?
junno: it's a four-player game, but there's only two people...that's why...kazuya had it
kouki: saying "kazuya" so easily...why is that?
kame: I want to know too

>>member love
kame: before, taguchi, nakamaru, ueda and I were talking together
kouki: why aren't I included?
kame: kouki, 'cause you were too busy with your drama
kouki: listening to your voices will lend me energy!

>>burping
maru: ueda, what's that drink?
ueda: sports drink
kame: everyone has different (drinks). does any of you drink pop?
maru: you'll probably burp when you sing then
kame: then just don't drink beer (laugh)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:11

Translation Wink Up 07/04: Ueda
Hello~

Anyway, fulala...here's Ueda's part, douzo...

Q. If you can have an additional skill, what kind of would you like to have?

I guess you all know, I want to improve my boxing skill. But after starting to do boxing, my hand is consider as a weapon. Between the guys, sometimes we play punching each other but now I cannot play games like that anymore, so I'm a little sad. In the past I always play Katapan (play rock, scissor and paper...and then the winner can punch the loser's shoulder). Eh, you don't understand Katapan? Girls really don't know how to play Katapan (Laugh). Katapan is to test strength. *Iinoyo, girls wouldn't understand this kind of world. Just like when a girl said," this lipstick is cute~~". Can't understand by men (Laugh).

*It's okay

Q. What had you dreamt recently?

I don't know the reason why I always dream of having a fight with Kouki. There are only 3 or 4 times that I can actually remember (Laugh). Usually, at first I'm the one who get mad and then kouki apologizing to me. But after a while Kouki also went angry, almost start a fight...then the dream end. So, it's not finish, I don't know why. The other day, I told Kouki," I dreamt that me and you had a fight", but I didn't dare to tell him that I had a dream of us almost fighting 3 times (Laugh). Because if I tell all of it, Kouki also don't know what to say, right (Laugh).

Q. If you can be other members, who will you be?

I can be anybody. But I'm worry that everybody doesn't want me to be them (Laugh). For me, anybody who wants to be me is okay too. Anybody who will be me can help me to improve my image (Laugh). If Taguchi can smile, Kouki and Nakamaru can not let go of the mic when talking, right? Kame can wink to the fans with a cute wink (Laugh). So, as for my appreciation for the members who is being me and do nice stuff , then when I be other people, I will be sulky and in the middle of talking with a mic, I will run away...I want to make this as a challenge (Laugh).

Q. Recently, how are you?

Recently, I bought a PC. I heard that if you have a PC, it's easier to receive the songs, before this I had to go to the studio to take the songs. When I went to buy it, the sales person said," **KAT-TUN no hito desu yo ne," so whatever the things that was recomended by the sales person, I say yes (Laugh). Because I didn't want them to think me as a stingy artist, right (Laugh). But when I start to use it, there's a lot of thing that I don't understand (Laugh). Some particular words that I really don't get, I also don't understand how to connect with the internet. The "Do you agree?" always comes out. Aa~, when can I really use it with satisfaction.

** You're a KAT-TUN person, right.

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:13

credit: maishampoo

Fanreport Cartoon KAT-TUN Nagoya 4/3's MC

Overall ambience

It was more towards CUTE. KAT-TUN is suppose to be more cool and Kakkoii, but anyway, it was just CUTE!!
It started with Anime characters and Anime voice, and after that, the 5 Bulldog Figures with the initials will appear.
The BGM was "Orodu Ponpokorin".

The concert was a full 3 hours with Double Encore.
Kouki came out saying "You guys ah..." even after the announcement saying "today's show has ended" was playing and everyone was preparing to leave.

This time, there was no path outside the arena, and only those near the centrestage managed to see them upclose. However the people at the Stand seats were much luckier. They walked around them tons, and the trolleys too encircled them. They all got to shake hands and touch them when the trolleys came by.

Kame did his midair Acrobats, the backdancers were ABC and HEY!SAY!7
There was the usual ball-throwing, but this time there was no sign boards.

The MCs

Today, Yucci and kame's talk was very interesting.

Kame: Was it raining outside? (Hall: No~~)
Kame: Then why is Nakamaru's hair curling due to the humidity even when it isn't... *touches Yucci's hair*

Yucci: *mumbles* ... OYEEEE!!!!!!

First was the news corner

Kame: Lets have all the news, by Tokyyu (*note: Tokkyu is the name of Kouki's new drama which also means express)
They announced and talked about Kouki's new drama, got heated up with thomas (the train) jokes and re-emphasizing that the story is not about trains.

Kouki: I shaved my head for this role! *laughs*

Then they had news about Junno's drama too.

Junno: I will be playing the role of a 23years old Salaryman *stutters*

The members purposely interrupted and they had to keep going "lets return the topic back to the drama" a couple times, and it was really cute and funny.

But even then, Kame still kept interrupting and changing topic. Poor Junno ^^;;

Kame: Tacchan dyed his hair brown

Tacchan said he dyed it specially for the concerts and only those who came for the concerts could see it. But the brown hair aside, Kame kept calling Ueda, "Tacchan" from beginning to end, and it was really cute.

Kouki: So how is it? (Hall: CUTE~~~~~!!!)

About their new show, Cartoon KAT-TUN

Yucci: To be able to have our own program just after two years
Kame: Yep, and Nittere (the TV station) 's annoucer came for us *pats Yucci's shoulder*
Yucci: ... I AM KAT-TUN!!!!

So far, they recorded about two episodes

Kouki: It might sound like bragging, but that program is really interesting, Ore (*note: means, ME; aka he is trying to say I am the one who is interesting)

Everyone: YOU?!

It is a 30 min program but the recording went on for 1hr 40min

Then they were talking about Kouki's bouzu...

Kouki: *towards Yucci* You will lose your job if you went bouzu

Yucci: ...

Kouki also at one point of the concert turned to Kame and threatened to shave his head and kame went...

Kame: I told you alot of times but seriously, I WILL LOSE MY FANS if i went bald. (LAWL ah, he has self awareness XDDD)

About the con goods

グッズネタ。

Kouki: This one, Kamenashi-kun kept saying that he want to make, want to make, since two years ago

Kame: Yep, drink bottle *hold out bottle to audience*

This time it seemed that they spent a long time thinking about the goods

Kame: Like this, you won't feel shy or embarassed holding it in the train right?

Kouki: Normally people don't drink in the train

Kame: Like when I am walking in Harajuku, don't our Johnnys shop have that Yellow plastic bad, everytime I see that, I can't say it out loud but really, I always wanted to say "GOMEN!!!!" (kame shouted)

KouKI: AT LEAST REMOVE YOUR MIC!

The tour bag was Yucci's idea so that the poster could be held carefully and everyone in the hall applauded. Because it was really useful and at the same time compact so that it isn't space consuming on the train.

And when they were talking about the strap, they changed the topic to the time Yucci went on Iitomo and won the strap. Kame didn't know at all and was really shocked. It seems that Yucci gave the strap to his dad XD

Ueda: I keep saying EVERYTIME that I want to make Toilet Paper for our goods, but we never get to make it

Kouki: It is not nice to flush away toilet paper that has "KAT-TUN" written over it

Kame: I am not trying to brag but my house's toilet paper has words and little animal printed all over it (LAWL WHY SO CUTE?!?!)

The wristband was Kouki's idea and two day before the deadline for the final conclusion of the goods

Kame: Kouki said "WRISTBAND, WRISTBAND!!!!!" at least a hundred plus times

Then they reverted their conversation topic to their recent situation and Junno mentioned a personality test he took. Just then, the members still kept interrupting and disturbing him. Kouki randomly shouted AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! and Kame even more randomly told Kouki that his shoe laces were undone. Poor Junno XDD

Junno: Can I finally say my result? *WIDE WIDE BEAM*

Junno: The result was

"Very normal being."

Ueda: Oh, I did too, and my result was also "very normal being".

Kame & Kouki: DON'T LIE!!!!! *immediately together*

Kame: You are definitely not normal.

Ueda: Really, it was!

Yucci: Same here...

Kame and Kouki then started throwing a tantrum that they weren't invited for the personality test which was cuteness overload.
And just when it became 3 vs 2, Yucci came and pulled Kouki over, so Kame was left alone.
Kame then sadly walked over heavily to the back part of the stage... which was illegally cute.
No matter how much the members kept calling him back, Kame ignored them and continued distancing himself

Kouki: Oh fine, but remember to book your own return ticket later!

About the DVD and Album

Kouki: There will be songs that you might not have heard before, but all of you here are the first to hear songs off the album!

Kouki: So, it will be on sale on April 18th... have all of you heard the songs?

And a great number of people answered "YES~~~~~~!!!!"

which was extremely hilarious XD

Kame said that there are changes to No Matta Matta and the whole hall went

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!!

Kame then panicked and went

Kame: Chachachachachau, Chochochocho~~~!!!

Kouki scolded the hall for not listening till the end while Kame continued

Kame: At the beginning, Nakamaru's Chuchuchuchu (<this> <

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:20

credit: somaisgood

The interviewer asks if they go karaoke-ing with the entire group.
Koki: Now that you say it, we don’t really go all together as a group, ne?
Everyone: Nope~
Taguchi: But we do go with one another. Whichever year ago was it, I went with Nakamaru-kun and Akanishi-kun.
Nakamaru: We did! It was at Yoyogi, wasn't it? [Thanks majuko for getting this sentence for me~ Now it makes more sense :D]
Taguchi: No... Wasn’t that another time?
Nakamaru: Ah, then it was with you, Koki.
Koki: Eh, me?! I went?!
Nakamaru: Then Ueda?
Ueda: I didn’t go.
Nakamaru: Huh... Then who did I go with *laughs*?
Kame: We once karaoke-ed at a place we stayed at. We would karaoke before work, then karaoke after work was done.
Nakamaru: We did~ Sometimes Koki and I would always go karaoke-ing.
Koki: Recently too, ne.
Taguchi: Yep~ Recently too.
Kame: Once, I went with Koki around where I lived.
Koki: Ah~~~ We did! But that was 6-7 years ago.
Kame: And in Hawaii, I went with Yamapi, Akanishi, and Taguchi.
Nakamaru: Last time, I went with Ueda.
Kame: Eh, I haven’t gone karaoke-ing with Ueda. What was it like?
Nakamaru: Um, Ueda did a KAT-TUN medley *laughs*.
Kame: Really?! I don’t really pick my own songs.
Koki: Me neither.
Ueda: That’s not it! It was only for fun.
Nakamaru: Yeah. That time they had a KAT-TUN medley, so we wanted to hear what it was like.
Taguchi: Wasn’t it like a combination of choruses?
Nakamaru: Yeah. So Ueda and I would alternate singing it.
Kame: On the karaoke box, as a member of KAT-TUN, singing the KAT-TUN medley with just the two of you and alternating is a little lonesome naa *laughs*.
Koki: Oh, Nakamaru and I sang Seishun Amigo *laughs*.
Ueda: Now that you say it, didn’t Taguchi and I also sing Seishun Amigo?
Taguchi: We did, we did!
Ueda: But karaoke-ing with Taguchi is annoying. When he has the mic, he’ll say things like “Yokohama, genki~?!” *laughs*
Everyone: Uwa, how annoying~~~!
Taguchi: Isn’t that OK, bringing up the mood? I would sing KAT-TUN’s songs for fun too. Though I sang Real Face last time, and I 'real' forgot to click my tongue *laughs*.
Ueda: That's Kame's specialty. [Again, majuko is awesome for correcting this, as well as the portion before about Taguchi <333]
Nakamaru: You click your tongue a lot in real life (did you forget to do it then)? *laughs*
Everyone: Ahahaha! That’s true!
Koki: I haven't been karaoke-ing with either Taguchi or Ueda~
Ueda: Yeah. I haven’t with Koki or Kame.
Koki: Sorry, I'm very fun to go with. It'll be really exciting.
Nakamaru: It’s because Koki can rap naa. I think it’ll be great.
Koki: Turn the karaoke box, and with 3000 yen, I’d rap...or something like that *laughs*. After that, Tegoshi and I sang Sayaendou! [I don’t exactly know how karaoke boxes work though, I’ve never been karaoke-ing myself ^.^;;]
Nakamaru: A song with Tegoshi? Wow~
Taguchi: Then he'd sing during the "Bravo, Bravo" part *laughs*. And with Shibuyan [Subaru from Kanjani8], they'd constantly be moving around. [I'd imagine him meaning something like they're dancing or 'belting' to the music, but belting is too weird a word P:]
Kame: Ah, I see. Seems like everyone do karaoke, but as group, we haven’t even gone once with everyone ne.
Taguchi: That’s true. Then this time, let’s all go!

The interviewer asks who in KAT-TUN is the best at monomane [Japanese word for impersonations].
Taguchi: Is it Koki?
Koki: I would do it every time on the radio ne. But my monomane are done without considering if they're objections. And the reaction would be “yeah...that resemble it!” *laughs* Ah, but I can do one of Cell from Dragonball. [So that's what 見切り発車 means, thanks majuko]
Everyone: Do it, do it!
Koki: Then, I’ll do one when the spirit bomb is about to hit. Say “kikouhou”.
Everyone: Kikouhou! [I’m 99% that's the spirit bomb-equivalent in Japanese. If you can imagine them all saying it with the actions, too funny :D]
Koki: “Buhetsu”. [I have no idea what sort of sound this is supposed to be, I don’t remember much from my Dragonball days P:]
Everyone: Kyahahaha! *stamping feet, laughing aloud* That resembles it~~~!
Koki: Doesn't it? But probably, those who are reading this would have no idea.
Kame: Just before, didn’t you do an impersonation of Taguchi?
Nakamaru & Koki: *at the same time* “That's too hairy!” [They say it like Taguchi would have said it, so it was like, “oi, mendarake dazo!”]
Koki: "Why do people not say the 'taste of my dad's cooking', but the 'taste of my mom's cooking'?"
Taguchi: ...But I don’t think that was a monomane.
Koki: Sorry, but it kind of resembles ne!
Kame: It’s true that Taguchi is natural to the point where his speech pattern becomes it too. [Lesson on what tennen means, because I find it is so often misunderstood. Tennen does mean natural, but it’s more like someone who’s so eccentric or odd that they don’t intentionally make people laugh or get annoyed, they just ‘naturally’ do weird things.]
Taguchi: Really? That makes me feel kind of awkward.
Kame: I can impersonate Nakamaru on stage. This is when we’re dancing... *does weird hand motions* Wasn’t it like this? [The magazine editors make a note to try and imagine Kame’s actions, because from now, for the most part, Kame will be monomane-ing.]
Koki: It is, it is! That’s exactly it!
Nakamaru: I'm determined to do the move at least once in a performance *laughs*.
Kame: Then, next is Koki! *moves his body left to right and does ‘come on, come on’ hand motions*
Everyone: It is, it is! It resembles!
Ueda: Do Koki’s Bokura no~! [Haha, so that’s how they shortened the name of their song.]
Kame: *does stiff dance motions*
Koki: That’s the A-melody ne. *laughs* [He says it A-MERO and it’s a weird colloquial term for the main melody of a song.]
Nakamaru: He never stays still *laughs*.
Kame: Then, the once-Ueda! *flaps his arms above his waist and does big motions left and right*
Ueda: Ahahaha! Yeah, once I watched Harukana Yakusoku and saw myself moving like that. I was surprised. *laughs*
Taguchi: There was that period of time ne~
Ueda: That’s one of Kame’s really skillful traits ne. He can also do Koichi-kun.
Everyone: Do it, do it!
Kame: When Koichi-kun sings, he has this sort of aura... *does it, but you have to see it to understand* [There’s a clip of younger Kame on Shokura when he imitated Koichi too, I wonder if that’s what they meant.]
Everyone: Uwa, that resembles~
Kame: Then, I’ll do Takki next! This isn’t the recent Takki, but the one before. *does the impersonation*
Ueda: I know, that’s Kamira Tamara! It resembles!
Kame: Next is Tsubasa-kun. This is a little arranged and added, Touma! Next is Kimura-kun!
Everyone: Every single one resembles... Wow!
Taguchi: The truth is, Kame is Johnny’s mania *laughs* [Excuse the lack of grammar, but that’s what Taguchi said. I think he meant that Kame has a bit of every Johnny’s in him.]
Kame: Haa... That was fun. It’s been a long time since I’ve done that~ *lightly breathing, then sharply sits down again*
Koki: And so, KAT-TUN’s best impersonator is Kame!

Wow, I had no idea Kame was so good at monomane~ <3 I vote he should have his own segment where he just impersonates different Johnny's.

Source:

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:21

Translation Popolo 2007/02

Minna san!
Genki? As promise here is Ueda's part...
Ah, I'll post Maru's part tommorow ne, because I have one more quiz to study (gomen^^;)
Enjoy ne~

Ueda Tatsuya

Date of birth: October, 4th 1983

Place of birth: Kanagawa

Blood type: B

Height: 170.5cm

(Current personal information)

Q1 Recently, what are the things that made you feel like falling in love?

I had a dream that I was driving with a friend and next to me at the passenger seat was a gorgeous Onesan so I feel like so “doki doki”. (Laugh)

(Here Ueda actually mean by Onesan is an older lady)

Q2 What are the item that you had bought recently that were a mistake / wrong?

None!

Q3 What is the thing that you want right now?

I don’t fee like buying anything, but if I have to, I guess I want a house. (Laugh)

Q4 Recently, how long did you sleep?

About 6 hours. Actually I want to sleep for 10 hours.

Q5 What was the song that you keep listening to lately?

I always listen to rock, and I also listen to ballad.

Q6 What was the item that you had bought recently that was useful / good?

Mine was plum liquor. I suddenly feel like to drink plum liquor so, I bought it from the liquor shop, and it was good. (Laugh)

Q7 How long does it take for you, from waking up in the morning until you leaves the house?

30 minutes. I must take a shower first before I leave the house.

Q8 Things that people said that shocked you

None.

Q9 Your current theme song

Maybe none…

Q10. Recently, what were the things that make you think that you’re hot

Lately, I didn’t have a feeling like that. I wish to achieve my own self-confidence. Besides, this is something that you need to do for the rest of your life.

Q11 Recently, what was the news that caught your attention?

Bullying issue and also the Educational Problem. All of this stuff made me thinks a lot.

Q12 How many times do you clean your room?

I haven’t cleaning up my room yet. Anybody please help clean my room!

(-.-“)

Q13 What kind of delivery food that you always order?

I always order for Udon, Yaki Niku bento, sushi and Kama Meshi.

(Kama Meshi is a claypot rice, Udon is a Jap noodles and Yaki Niku is a Jap barbeque)

Q14 Recently, what kind of food that you think is delicious?

Sushi. The restaurant was a very high class restaurant, so, the stone fish cuisine was excellent!

(Ueda really knows how to dine ne^^)

(Body & Health)

Q15 Body fat percentage?

I don’t know.

Q16 Eye sight degree

Eto~without contact lenses maybe 0.3

(Woah, very bad eye sight)

Q17 Type of toothbrush (regular/hard/soft)

Hard. If it’s not hard, I wouldn’t feel like I’m brushing my teeth.

Q18. Parts of your body that you’re proud of and you think is really valuable

My shoulder muscle. From the shoulder joint to the shoulder.

(Yeah, that’s the result of Ueda’s boxing training ne~)

Q19. Things you do to take care of your health

Eat healthy food. Mainly vegetable and fish and also nato and meat. Every time after I went to the gym, I feel like wanted to eat meat but not everyday.

(Fashion)

Q20. Ways to stand the cold that you recommend

Muffler and clay pot. This is because eating clay pot can heat up the body.

Q21. Lately, what are the things that you focus on your personal attire?

Nothing special.

Q22. Lately, what are the things that you always bring?

My pierce. I don’t even take it out when I go to bath.

Q23. What kind of hair style that you want to do next time?

Bousu. When I went to the gym, my fringe is a bothersome.

Yes, yes you heard him; he said he wants to do bousu. BOUSU I TELL YOU!!! I think it’s almost the end of the world; Taguchi goes blonde, Kouki dread lock….Ueda bousu!!!! I don’t know which is worst! What are they trying to do? Are they trying to kill us, the fans!! Oh, Ueda, I’m on my knees begging you pleaseee……

Sorry…being a little dramatic there ^^” but still (I really hope they’re joking, if not, I can have a heart attack!) If the fringe thing bothers him, why doesn’t he just tie it up like Shuuji did.

(Mobile phone)

Q24. In your mobile phone, how many people’s phone numbers do you store?

I clean up my memory in the mobile phone once a month, deleting the numbers that I don’t call anymore, so, not to many numbers left.

Q25. What is your screen saver in your mobile phone?

A cute sleeping Chihuahua.

Q26. What is your mobile phone ringing tone?

Vibrate.

(New Year)

Q27. Do you like the New Year food?

I like it so much. Especially the red fish cake. (Laugh)

Q28. Memories about otoshidama

I want to follow Nakamaru, I will give otoshidama to an Obachan.

Q29. How many rice cakes do you eat until you have enough?

About 3 rice cakes.

Q30. What are the traditional activities that go on in the family during New Year?

Eat New Year food, last time we play Hyaku Nin Isshu. I got a very good result in the high school competition.

(Hyaku Nin Isshu is a card game where each player needs to write a poem. Ueda is so good in writing ne~ I remember the song that he wrote Love in snow, it was a good song ne~ <33)

Q31. What is your resolution for the count down concert?

Are we present? (Laugh) I’m so happy to celebrate New Year with everybody, can’t wait.

(Laugh)

From Popolo with love

Dear Ueda

Secret story about the 100%CM smile

Actually, the beginning of the Mogitatekajitsu cm is not supposed to be like that. During the interview for the October issue, Ueda said “after listen to the cm concept, I’m thinking maybe it’s much better with a smile so, suggested it”. Ueda was treated with a valuable smile.

(I think lots of people know the cm, the fruit juice chewing gum cm if I’m not mistaken, in the cm he has a really, really nice smile ^^~ *blushing*)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:24

myojo survey translation

credit: frozen_rii

Fangirls make me laaaaugh. I was looking through March's Myojo and I came a cross a funny little survey:

こんな KAT-TUN & 関ジャニ∞が見たい
I Want to See This Kind of KAT-TUN & Kanjani8

I'm probably the last person who should be translating anything but, hell, if I could read it it can't be too hard. If I screw up badly, feel free to kick and correct me.

Fans took each member and said what kind of 'sugata' (appearance? this word is hard to translate) they'd like to see. Here are the Top 5 for each. They printed three fan comments for each, but I only translated one because I'm lazy. Anyway, onward!

I want to see Kamenashi Kazuya...
1 - as a maid
2 - cooking
3 - wearing women's clothing
4 - in a turtle costume
5 - playing baseball

OKAY WTF MAID? LOLOL Okay sure.
One fan said, "He's thin so he'd look pretty in a frilly maid uniform." No comment...

I want to see Akanishi Jin...
1 - return
2 - kiss
3 - make a funny face
4 - wearing women's clothing
5 - playing soccer

Not too surprising there.
Fan comment: "Those lips are a crime. Way too sexy..."

I want to see Taguchi Junnosuke...
1 - kiss
2 - cooking
3 - Akiba-kei
5 - tap dance

Guch as a nerdy Akihabara kid. That'd be hilarious. I can picture that one easy.
Fan comment: "I want to be awakened sweetly by a prince's kiss."

I want to see Tanaka Koki...
1 - make a funny face
2 - as a nurse
3 - as a maid
4 - Akiba-kei
5 - wearing women's clothing

Lots of feminine things for him.
Fan comment: "Nurse from Hell. But he'd kindly attend to the children."

I want to see Ueda Tatsuya...
1 - boxing
2 - wearing women's clothing
3 - make a funny face
4 - gosurori aka in Gothic Lolita style
5 - look like a baby

I'm totally down with the Lolita but... the hell you say? A BABY?
Fan comment: "Things like lace, ribbon, a bib and other accesories would suit him." (o_O )

I want to see Nakamaru Yuichi...
1 - wink
2 - kiss
3 - cosplay
4 - look like a clown

He does make a pretty nifty clown.
Fan comment: "I want to be kissed by his plump lips!" ... I can't believe I just wrote that.

I want to see Yasuda Shota...
1 - play guitar
2 - as a maid
4 - kiss
5 - nursery school worker

Hey! Some choices that make sense! #5 would be awesome.
Fan comment: "Shochan surrounded by kids. That would be cute. ♥" Indeed it would.

I want to see Ohkura Tadayoshi...
1 - wearing women's clothing
2 - make a funny face
3 - playing the drums
4 - cooking
5 - playing guitar

Not a single one of these says "naked." I call bullshit on this survey.
Fan comment: "He's tall and thin so if he wore women's clothes he'd look like a pretty model." It's true. He's already one hot okan. ♥

I want to see Maruyama Ryuhei...
1 - wink
2 - in a costume
3 - make a funny face
5 - doing a sexy pose

Quite frankly, I'm not so sure what's so special about winking. Someone care to fill me in? Sexy pose should be higher. :D
Fan comment: "I want to see him making sexy poses in front of a mirror." LOLOLOL XDDD

I want to see Shibutani Subaru...
1 - be serious
2 - with a shaved head
4 - wearing a suit
5 - as an obachan

I don't even want to think about him with a shaved head.
Fan comment: "He jokes around on TV a lot so I'd like him to talk seriously." As long as he continues to grope the other members, I suppose that's okay.

I want to see Nishikido Ryo...
1 - make a funny face
2 - playing basketball
3 - cooking
4 - as a maid

Fan comment: "His listless/bored face is lovely but he should make a funny face once in a while." Ryo is only capable of 3 kinds of faces: psycho killer happy, sexy, and ****, I WILL f*** YOU UP.

I want to see Yokoyama Yu...
1 - playing basketball
2 - on a diet <-- do not get me started... -__-
3 - doing tsukkomi
4 - writing lyrics
5 - looking cool

Fan comment: "He's in charge of the lyrics for San Kyoudai, so I'd like to read lyrics he wrote for himself." Every time I'm reminded Yoko wrote the lyrics I get all flaily. ♥

I want to see Murakami Shingo...
1 - make a funny face
2 - playing soccer
3 - with short hair
4 - surfing
5 - being the boke

Ooh, yes, Hina cut your hair.
Fan comment: "He's always the tsukkomi to the other members' boke, but I'd like to see him go ahead and be silly every once in a while." I'm trying to picture Maru hitting Hina on the head all the time. Weird.

Okay, done. That took a lot longer than it should have. Oh well, I found it quite amusing. :D

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:26

let's welcome the money-lover, UEDA TATSUYA \(^_^)/
------------------------------------------------------------

Q: favourite season?
UEDA: autumn. the temperature is just right.during autumn,i have the urge to go hiking, soak myself in the hotspring, take a look at the red falling leaves...what a nice atmosphere (^_^)

Q: what will you do if you catch a cold??
UEDA: go to sleep!then i'll sweat alot,and drink lots of water then keep going to the toilet!

Q:what is "love" to you?
UEDA: "entertainment"!in a good way,because it gives you happy times.

Q: when u're in love,how will you change to be like?
UEDA: i'll be happy everyday. even when i go "boxing" with my friends,im also very happy ^^ but,LOVE is still the happiest thing.

Q: ur method of confession?
UEDA:"I LIKE YOU"?! ah,i dont know!i dont have any experience in that!!

Q:an ideal date is..?
UEDA: GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK EARLY IN THE MORNING!i love the roller coaster :)

Q: what will you give to your gf as a birthday present?
UEDA:i'll spend the whole day with her,accompanying her to her favourite places..then i'll reserve a luxurious dinner for her! (ENVY!!!)

Q: what is the food menu you want ur wife to prepare for you?
UEDA:basically,anything is fine! but if i've to spare a thought for my muscles,i'll prefer the meal to be high in protein..so,a "beany" meal would be the best.i dont know how to prepare it,so maybe,i'll make do with dumplings with a lot a lot a lot of garlics. (LOL,it'll be ur wife who is preparing it..so it's okay if you dont know how to)

Q: when you have children in the future,what will you want to do for them?
UEDA: anything, everything. if it's a girl,i'll bring her to everywhere i go! i'll be a very irritating dad :P

Q: what type of house do you want to live in?
UEDA: a very very very very big house! with a very very very strict security!

Q: how do you spend a sleepless night?
UEDA: talking on the phone.even if it's in the middle of the night, i'll force my friends to chat with me while they're sleeping halfway! *laughs*

Q: what is your expectation of a man(男子汉)?
UEDA: a boxer!the trainer, seniors, members of the boxing society, all of them teach me alot and that is so awesome.i carry a thought of "i want to be like them" with me,whenever i go boxing..

Q: choose an animal that describes you?
UEDA: a cat. as if it'll runaway the moment i shift my eyes away from it...and if it wants to return by my side,it'll be back later. i do things according to my mood,just like the cat.

Q: what is the thing you want to learn now?
UEDA: "lighting".what kind of colours are there, how do i light it up; if i can learn this,i'll be able to use this skill on the concert next time.

Q: the thing that you want to try now?
UEDA: anything related to music!

Q: ur weakness?
UEDA: my chin.i can't train my chin,so when i get hit,my head wil start to swing!*laughs* ano~is this a weakness?!! (OMFG,HE'S SO CUTE!!! seriously! :P )

Q: when do you feel that you're very good-looking?
UEDA:when im hitting the sandbag!although i cant look at myself when im training, but i'll still think of how i look like :D SHOULD BE VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE. (hahas X) )

Q: 10 years later,what will you be doing?
UEDA:although it's just a wish,i hope i can have a solo concert. i'll be very very happy. then~i'll be married,with kids! (i would love to watch his solo concert 10yrs ltr!!i shld be able to afford trip to japan :D BUT STILL,i'll be happier if the concert is for KAT-TUN <3>:(

Q: the best date during winter is..??
UEDA:staying overnight at some amusement park's hotel. it gives me an "adult" feeling.im always thinking,when can i fulfil this?!

Q: the best ambience for a confession during winter will be..?
UEDA: in the city,under that GIANT BIG christmas tree :)

Q: if your girlfriend handmade you the following items(shirt, scarf, gloves), what will you hope to receive? or will you not want to receive handmade items?
UEDA: scarf! becasue it's hand-made,i'll wear it everyday, especially when it's the beginning of the relationship. (which means he wont wear it next time? T^T )

Q: what do you think a girl will look cute in during winter?
UEDA: boots and mini-skirts.the jacket is a kimono(和服) jacket..when she's taking it off,it'll make my heart beat faster! (-_-"' all of them are so weird. )

Q: what will you buy for KAT-TUN as christmas present?
UEDA:
K - food during emergency! during an emergency, it'll be very good if there're food,right?
A - a cup.he'll need a cup when he is thirsty,right? :]
T - a gaming device.he loves it,so i'll buy him a new one!
T - shaver.he can shave his hair anytime,anywhere!that's high tehnology!
U - an electric keyboard(instrument) :] i recently saw one that is very attractive!who is willing to buy for me?!!!!
N - a new wig that will make him look good! :P (*dies laughing)

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:28

2Ji Pita July 2006 Translated
A while ago I requested the 2006.07.14 2ji Pita interview

The interveiw in a nutshell:
2ji Pita interview held on 2006.07.14 between the 2ji Pita anouncerette, Nakamaru and Ueda. They talk about their `new` single SIGNAL, impressions of other members and the sort of girl each member likes.

U - Ueda
N - Nakamaru
I - Interviewette
IN: Interviewette Naration

I: Good morning
N: Nice to meet you
I: Hello we`re 2ji Pita, nice to meet you
U: Hello
I: Welcome
IN: And so 2ji Pita succeeded in a personal interview with KAT-TUN` s Nakamaru-kun and Ueda-kun

N: So yes
I: Do you know what sort of girl everyone likes?
U: Yes I do
N: I do too
U: I know precisely to the fine details
N: Yes we do
I: Really?
IN: KAT-TUN`s dream girls revealed for the first time

N: At first we didn`t get along. At all. Like really.
I: Everyone?
N: Really!
U: It was bad
N: They were just the worst members ever
IN: Plus exposing secret stories of the six boys

IN: Packed with rare footage and topics that can only be heard today, this is a must see for KAT-TUN fans.

I: Have you seen 2ji Pita before?
U: I have
N: of course
U: It`s the one that goes Pita Pita Pita Pita isn`t it?
N: It`s the one that goes Pita!
I: You mean it?
N: When the book comes out from the left and the ranking get listed on it. Today`s rankings. I love that.
U: It`s the PitaPita that gets me. Whenever that pops in I get excited.
N: When before you placed KAT-TUN first, I thought 2ji Pita you`re awesome!
*laugh*

IN: KAT-TUN have now developed into Japan`s leading super idol group. Their history is…
Formed in 2001, despite being a pre-debut artist, their concerts were packed with fans. January this year, they challenged theatre with their DREAM BOYS production held in the Teikoku Theatre. With performances such as Kamenashi-san`s 15 metre high swing act and their aerial performance using only 10 wires captured their fans.

Real Face PV Making:
D: When it`s your part, why don`t we try looking to the camera more. Just keep looking towards the camera.

IN: And March this year became KAT-TUN`s turning point. Five years since their forming, they debuted with their single “Real Face”. Which became a million seller in under 10 weeks. They proudly ranked first in the first half year single chart.

I: With all this publicity it must be even harder to walk the streets now?
N: No…I wouldn`t say so.
I: No?
N: Was it 2 days ago after work. I walked down Roppongi Hills with Ueda
U: Yeah
I: Really?
U: He walks around. Like this. (Jeans, shirts, no sunglasses) When you go to like, Omotesandou with Nakamaru-kun, you lose him.
N: I`m just really good at blending with the mob
U: Very good

IN: And today KAT-TUN`s releasing their long awaited second single, “SIGNAL”

SIGNAL PV Making:
(Jin, Koki and Maru playing with the large fan. They film each other as they get blown in the wind)
N: Tanaka-san, what is the weather like there?
A: Nakamaru-san
N: Yes?
A: How is the weather forecast?
N: Aah~ it`s slightly windy~
*laughs*

IN: With someone bound to be joking all the time, the promotion video was filmed across two whole days in a happy and friendly atmosphere. The new dance move “Milky”, proposed especially for this PV deserves some attention.

N: This time, it`s completely different from the first song and it`s very pop.
U: What I kept in mind was, Milky
N: Milky yes
U: There`s this part in the chorus where we `stick`
N: It`s sort of sticky.
*starts dancing*
N: Li~~~~~ke this
U: Dum dum Du~~~~~~~~m
I: Aah
N: Yes that step`s called Mikly. And we`re hoping that at concerts it`s both fun to watch and listen to.

I: Do you think this will become a million seller too?
U: No um please, don`t say that. The pressure, it`s bad
N: No, please, no.

IN: The hot boys of gossip, KAT-TUN. What we want to know is what the members are really like and the types of girls they like. Now let it begin.

IN: First of all the youngest of the group, Kamenashi-kun
N: Age-wise he is the youngest, but he thinks very maturely. Mmm…yes. And his jokes are boring. Yes.
I: They are?
N: The jokes he tells
U: They`re probably…the worst in the world
I: Visually, he`s very wild and cool
N: Yes. And what he says is always very earnest and he`s a very good boy, but. If there was anything I wish that he was a little more open, broken in with us.
I: Oh
U: This is a real inside story
I: Wow
U: We can tell this because it`s Pita
N: Pita!

N: And in terms of looks, he likes the cold sort of woman.
U: Aah! Yeah I get you
N: Cool
U: Simple
N: Cool
U: He does
N: Yeah the sort of girl that would, like, have no eyebrows when she took all her make-up off.
*laughs*
I: There`s such a girl?
N: Yes. I think that that`s the sort of girl he`d like.

IN: Secondly, the handsome guy with a sweet mask, Akanishi-kun
U: He`s very straight forward. Both in a good way and a bad way
N: Yes I agree
N: When he bothers to try, he`s unstoppable. Invincible.
U: Invincible. I think so too. When he tries, he`s invincible.
Or more, he`s really good at talking too. His tongue rolls and rolls. He might actually be suited to being a fraud.
I: Oh no.
*laughs*

I: Do you know what sort of girl he likes?
U: Akanishi-kun,
N: Akanishi-kun. He likes foreign features.
N: Like half girls
U: Hey aren`t we getting a little too real?
N: What? Real? Is it too real?

IN: The slender Taguchi-kun
U: I think that he`d be the one that likes you the most.
I: What really? Why?
N: He`s a madame killer
U: A madame killer
I: Madame killer?
U: Yes
N: He quite likes the traditional sort doesn`t he. Traditional.
U: Traditional…Isn`t that you?
N: Yeah I do too, but doesn`t he too? If you were to choose.
U: Traditional~?
N: Ain`t western
U: No not western.
I: They really really know…wow…
U: No I know so well that I`m busy choosing my words
*laugh*

I: The boy who suits his Bouzu (shaved head), Tanaka-kun
U: Tanaka likes younger girls
N: Younger
I: Ooh…
N: I think there`s this aspect of wanting to protect her, for him.
U: Yeah. Apparently, it makes him happy when their a little selfish.
N: But when it`s too bad, he says he loses it.
U: Yes.

IN: And lucky last, how about Ueda-kun and Nakamaru-kun?
N: I…well…yeah um. I think I suit older girls personality wise. It would work well.
I: When you say older, how old?
N: Well about 70…
U: WOW!

U: I…I like to be a little dependant on her.
I: Oh then you wouldn`t mind older girls either?
U: Oh yes I`m totally fine with older girls. I like home-loving girls. The girls that like cooking or that like cleaning. You see this all becomes important, when you get to this age.
N: Yeah…
I: Um...You are only 22 aren`t you?
N: It`s not all about the face.
U: Yeah. Yeah.
I: I see. It`s the inside that`s important?
N: Yes.
U: Very important.

IN: Well well if what matters in girls is the inside then maybe I have a chance?
Then finally a message to leave us, from Ueda-kun and Nakamaru-kun.

N: Please do listen to this (SIGNAL CD).
…Pita!
*giggles*

end of interview

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:30

KAT-TUN Sparkling Smile
Wink Up September 2004
Group talks: Ueda / Jin / Nakamaru, Kame / Junno / Kôki

credit: riccichan

Ueda: Oh, the three of us are all over twenty, so we're the adult team, aren't we?
Jin: Ah, really! Actually, today is my last day of being a teen, but when this magazine goes on sale, I'll already be twenty! It feels totally strange, knowing that I'll be twenty in a couple of hours...
Nakamaru: Jaa, Akanishi-kun, please give us a wonderful adult comment!
Jin: (very seriously) To be a man means... all men like octopus sushi. ... how was that?
Ueda & Nakamaru: ......
Jin: Hey, show some reaction, you octopuses! *laughs* Ah, I'm so good. *laughs*
Nakamaru: It's not about getting some kind of reaction! Listen: to be an adult man means... your back straightens. [AN: This has a kind of double meaning, also in the sense of standing up for yourself.] That's what an adult man is.
Jin: ... but for you and me both, both are true! *laughs*
Nakamaru: You realize that this nonsense talk is going to be published in a magazine? Our conversations are always total chaos, I'm always surprised with every issue that they manage to somehow make a flowing conversation out of this. *laughs*
Ueda: But our talk for the last issue was quite a success. Hey, we're really funny. *laughs* Though I think that the staff who have to make a text out of this are on the verge of throwing a fit. *laughs*
Jin: Though we haven't been yelled at so far, but somehow you can often feel that they're keeping it in. *laughs*
Ueda: But I read every comment, everything that's printed in each issue. That's a given. After all, this is the beloved Wink Up!
Nakamaru: What's up with you all of a sudden. *laughs* Ah, we're really a hopeless bunch! Okay, today I will direct our talk. Akanishi, what have you been up to lately?
Jin: ......
Nakamaru: ... ah okay! Ueda-kun, what about you?
Ueda: Huh, recently? I don't know...
Nakamaru: ... ah okay! Conversation over! *laughs* It's just no use, we don't progress a single step~~~!
Jin: That's why I said we should stick to the topic of me getting twenty.
Nakamaru: I don't want to! Talking just about you. *laughs*
Jin: Just look how you did managing the talk! Well okay, try to do it right this time!
Nakamaru: Ah I can do it! Okay, a topic. The topic is... my eyebrows. *laughs*
Jin: This isn't progressing. At. All. *laughs*
Ueda: (very seriously) Nakamaru's eyebrows are, well you know, he often gets told they're thick, but that's just because Japanese like well-formed eyebrows, right? So...
Jin: Why are you talking so seriously about Nakamaru's eyebrows. *laughs*Hey hey, look at the wound on my back! Doesn't it look really painful? That's a fighting injury! ... well no, actually that's a lie, in reality, I caught the edge of the closet when I was standing up. *laughs*
Nakamaru: (without much interest) Heeee. Nee, did you know? In Turkey, you put a piece of cube sugar in your mouth before you drink your tea.
Jin: Oh, I was going to feign disinterest, but, is that really true?
Nakamaru: It's true! I'm sorry, I'm someone who knows these tidbits of interesting info. [AN: To get the joke, you have to know that in japanese, "tidbits of info" means "mame chishiki", literally "beans knowledge". But "mame" also means "diligent" or "hardworking".]
Jin: Jaa, then you're new nickname is now 'beans'. By the way, in middle school I also had the nickname 'beans'.
Nakamaru: Eh? Why? Did you also like to collect pieces of knowledge?
Ueda: Not at all, it was just that he was so bean-like. *laughs*
Nakamaru: I knew it. It's just impossible to imagine a diligent Jin. *laughs*
Jin: What the hell are you saying? I'm sensitive in strange spots!
Ueda: Yeah, it's certainly true, you get mad about strange things. *laughs*
Nakamaru: Makes you want to say "O~i, don't get mad about something like that." That's very mame. *laughs* Akanishi is turning twenty too, so he surely will become an adult. Listen - an adult is not carried away by his surroundings, okay?
Jin: Of the three of us here, aren't you the one who gets carried away the most?
Nakamaru: That's not true~, I'm just adapting to the conversation!
Jin: You can't allow yourself such weak thinking ne.
(Kôki from the side: But it's a sign that you're an adult if you manage to adapt to the conversation around you from time to time.)
Jin: (in a flash) I am adapting.
Nakamaru: What now!! *laughs* Well, I'll stick to my policy of adapting, because if you don't and thus cause other people to feel uncomfortable, that's a sign of you still being a kid.
Jin: Hold on a moment! You make me feel uncomfortable every time I look at your face though.
Nakamaru: Ha? What's that supposed to mean! Sorry, that's a problem I can't do anything about! *laughs*
Ueda: (who has been watching the other two's verbal battle from the side, picks up his cellphone with one hand and says with a very cool voice) Ah, hello?
Nakamaru & Jin: (at the same time) You're in the middle of work!
Nakamaru: Woah, we said that in one breath! *laughs*
Ueda: Hahaha, I tricked you! You've been bantering all this time about nonsense, so I thought I'd have some fun.
Jin: That guy, I just don't get him.
Ueda: Ah! While we're at the topic of phones, Maruyama spilled on the Wink Up message board "Ueda-kun, your voice on the phone is very high when you've just woken up, ne." What's he thinking, I have an image to uphold! *laughs*
Jin: You know, Ueda is someone, the more you get to know him, the more you realize he has a certain flavour to him. *laughs*
Nakamaru: Uwah, I don't want to taste him. *laughs*
Ueda: I'm sorry, but there's nothing like a perfect man in this world, is there!?
Nakamaru: ... ha? I honestly have NO clue what you're on about. *laughs*
Ueda: Hey, Akanishi, how's your English? (after hearing from the staff that Akanishi who boasted with his English conversation skills didn't say a word at the Harry Potter press conference)
Nakamaru: What's this, you can't speak it after all!
Ueda: Ah, I don't want to cover for Akanishi, but it is certainly true that when you start learning English, you wonder about how to fit phrases together, and that chokes you in an actual conversation.
Jin: Sou sou! It was just too early for me to talk English at that location. *laughs* In Englisch, 会話 means conversation. I just don't want to embarrass myself when I speak English.
Nakamaru: Un, I get that! Akanishi, you can just shut up completely! *laughs* E~to, in Turkey, before you drink your tea...
Ueda: We already heard about that.
Jin: When I met Emma-chan at the Harry Potter press conference, I thought she was sooo cute.
Ueda: But how could you say to a fourteen-year-old girl "I really felt your sexiness." *laughs*
Jin: But I really felt it!!
Ueda: If I ever get to meet my beloved Avril Lavigne, I'll tell her in English "You have the same crocodile face as me." *laughs*
Nakamaru: Hahaha! That's a good one! By the way, today our conversation was as usual perfectly chaotic, wasn't it. *laughs*
Ueda: Don't worry, I'm sure the Wink Up staff will make something out of it!
Jin: And normally you don't talk like that in magazines. I'm sure the readers will appreciate and read with great interest, don't you think?
Nakamaru: It would be great if they did. We're also looking forward to reading this in the next issue! *laughs*

Kame: Here are KAT-TUN's remaining members in a three-people-unit, kind of like Tonisen and Kamisen. *laughs* [AN: Tonisen = Twentieth Century, Kamisen = Coming Century, both are trios within V6.] But since you can't call those guys over there adults at all, they're more like Puchitoni (= Petite Twentieth Century). *laughs*
Taguchi: You're right! They're all twenty years old, while we're not that far yet.
Kame: They're twenty years old, twenty years! They're already adults!
Taguchi: Waah, I don't want to become an adult like that...
Kôki: Taguchi, you just said that from the bottom of your heart, didn't you. *laughs*
Kame: But I get it! As a kid, you have the image that a twenty-year-old adult should behave more adult-like.
Taguchi: In reality, twenty-year-olds are adults at that time. Because they look for a job, properly wear suits and start to work, no?
Kame: Nee, if Jin were to become a business man, do you think anyone would hire him? This is an honest question though. *laughs*
Kôki: If I should give an honest answer, I think employers wouldn't hire not only Jin, but also Nakamaru and Ueda. *laughs*
Taguchi: For starters, Akanishi-kun can't use polite speech.
Kôki: Nakamaru is always late and gets fired. *laughs*
Kame: Unexpectedly, it's Ueda who seems most likely to handle life as a business man, isn't it?
Taguchi: Looks like that! I heard he even said "my respected school" when asked about it at the examination interview. [AN: Meaning in contrast to Jin, Ueda can speak politely.] I think Kôki is also unexpectedly able to handle it!
Kame: Ah, Kôki seems to be the kind of person who goes all out for business results. *laughs*
Kôki: Yeah. I'm the type to do his best when he truly wants to accomplish something, I think.
Kame: But it feels like you'd go to any lengths to get there. *laughs*
Kôki: If I'm doing it at all, I want to stand at the top! I'll do it! I really want to try being a car salesman.
Kame: I think I also could become a normal business man.
Taguchi: I think I could do it too. But I'd be plain all my life. *laughs*
Kôki: If you're going to do it, you have to climb to the top!
Taguchi: You say that, but the world is harsh...
Kame: So the three people who wouldn't survive in the world of the business man are KAT-TUN's older group. ... what a group. *laughs*
Kôki: If they're not careful, they won't even be hired by a hamburger store. *laughs* Jin will confuse the orders and if the guest complains, he'll go "Haa?" and jump at him instead. *laughs*
Taguchi: Ah, I could clearly envision that right now! *laughs*
Kame: And then when his boss gets angry at him, he'll use his strong "why-attack", going "Eh, whywhywhy? Nee, whywhywhy?" *laughs*
Kôki: And in the end he'll sulk, "I'm going to quit." Sorry Jin, for going so far in our what-if talk! *laughs*
Kame: But in KAT-TUN, everyone has thought at one point "I'm going to quit the Juniors!", right?
Kôki: Doesn't everyone think that at one point?
Taguchi: Eh, really!? I haven't thought that even once.
Kame: Oh okay. It appears Nakamaru also hasn't.
Kôki: I did at the time when KAT-TUN was founded, I guess. It was boring, somehow, I even said that to the manager. Then I was told that if I was discouraged by just something like that, I wouldn't get anywhere.
Kame & Taguchi: Oh~, what a good reply!
Kame: I thought countless times that I want to quit. But right now I don't think of anything else but being here. I think I want to live in this world for the rest of my life.
Taguchi: It's true. Hey, we get to experience lots of things that normal people don't. We even appear on television!
Kame & Kôki: ......
Taguchi: ... I think I went a bit overboard with the dramatical impression, I went to see Shônentai's "Playzone" yesterday, that's why. *laughs*
Kame: Ever since I've seen it, I've been singing the whole time. *sings* Maria, Maria, Mari~~~~~~~a! Higashiyama-san looked as if he felt great while he was singing that.
Kôki: Higashiyama-san has an amazing voice.
Taguchi: He really has. Add to that the live orchestra, wow. And......
Kame: (ignoring the conversation of the other two and singing fervently) Mari~~~~~~a~~~~~, Maria, Maria, Mari~~~a!
Kôki: I get it, you want to sing, now please stop! *laughs*
Taguchi: When you think about it, that the boss [Johnny] started wanting to found the Jimusho after watching that movie, it's an astonishing work, isn't it. [AN: They're talking about West Side Story.]
Kame: Yeah! The entertainment world never would have become so hot without it.
Kôki: Which reminds me, group fights like that are quite common in Johnnys stageplays, too, aren't they. Kanjani8 & KAT-TUN, or NEWS & KAT-TUN like in "Summary". *laughs*
Kame: In regards to the image, we're more like the slightly evil Sharks, right? *laughs*
Taguchi: The actor who played the role of the Shark's Bernardo, George Chakiris, really impressed me.
Taguchi: When I asked my mom if she knew "West Side Story", she said she loved George Chakiris.
Kame: When I asked my mother, she said she doesn't know anything but Takarazuka. *laughs* [AN: Takarazuka, commonly termed "all-female theatre revue", is still very popular in Japan, especially for its performances of "The rose of Versailles" (which some of us might know as "Lady Oscar") and its adaptation of "Shôjo Kakumei Utena", which is popular in the west as manga and anime. All roles are played by women, some of whom specialize in men's roles. Interestingly, Takarazuka attracts mainly women, who adore especially the actresses playing men as if they were men in reality too. The name "Takarazuka" stems from the first theater and the school, which are both located in Takarazuka, Hyôgo prefecture, near Ôsaka.]
Kame: It seems she used to be a very big fan. She admired dancing and always watched the Takarazuka Channel. Then she was snatched away by my father and started walking the road of a life of hard labour. *laughs*
Taguchi: Hee, that sounds impressive.
Kame: They married because they were so in love with each other. That's great, isn't it, to marry because you're in love! It's my ideal to be in love with my partner for a long time and then marry her!
Taguchi: What do you think about living together before you get married? I heard that it's better not to live together before marriage, because you end up separating.
Kame: Eh, isn't it good for exactly that reason? I think it's good because you get to know each other's character and lifestyle. If you split, that means that not marrying was the right choice after all, I think.
Kôki: I agree. For example, when you come home and the other person always went to sleep already, that's lonely. *laughs* If she has set out dinner and wrapped it so that I just need to pop it into the microwave, I'll be happy, but if there isn't anything to eat and the room is dark... if it's like that, you start re-thinking the whole marriage thing. *laughs*
Kame: At that time I'll just start singing. Maria, Maria... *sings*
Kôki: I got it, I got it! *laughs*
Kame: My father said when he comes home and my mother isn't there, he's completely useless. When she's not there, his mood worsens and he leaves a mess behind in the room. *laughs*
Kôki: Somehow, that's like a cat you don't pay attention to. *laughs*
Kame: My father is a kid. Today he also called my mom and invited her: "Let's go to the Tanabata festival together!" *laughs*
Taguchi: But that's great. It sounds so cute.
Kôki: Married couples who after years of marriage can have a conversation like that are great.
Kame: Before we knew it, the topic became marriage. *laughs* But anyway, in order to have a happy marriage, we have to do our best in our job for now!

ciantella

Post by ciantella » Dec 5th, '07, 08:31

06.10.18 Tat-chan's entry about Jin's hiatus.

credit: stanime

To every fan,
Maybe to everyone it's really a tough time right now, but all we can do is to trust in him. Everyone should believe in him coming back and becoming someone that's better! I'm really sorry about all the fuss that happened!

Ueda Tatsuya