WENTZ EIJI

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
nikoru

WENTZ EIJI

Post by nikoru » Dec 31st, '05, 15:05

Hi! I was just wondering if there were any WENTZ EIJI fans on D-Addicts?

This time last year I didn't really think much of him but he has grown on me! He's quite funny and cute how he tries so hard and wants to be an Owarai Geinin even though he is 'Bikei'.

Did anyone watch him on 'Ko-Haku Uta Gassen'? WaT is the name of his group, his friends mic fell off the stage.

I believe 2006 is the year for ウエンツ英二's 大ブレーク. Do you?

http://www.jap.co.jp/ei-chan/

http://momloveu.sakura.ne.jp/eiji-wentz/index
The one on the RIGHT...

Bear

Post by Bear » Jan 1st, '06, 20:52

hmmm....sad. not that many eiji fans on d-addicts.

I am not a fan of his, but he's cute.

tejizo

Post by tejizo » Jan 1st, '06, 21:41

'cause I don't think he's into dorama that much.

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Jan 1st, '06, 21:54

The only drama i've seen him in is Gokusen where he was in 1 episode, da one bout yankumi's student that doesn't wanna go to school. He doesn't really do dramas but he's popular in Japan because he's always on variety shows and also he's in a group with Koike Teppei called WaT. Teppei's really cute. I'll try my best to upload pictures of Wentz Eiji ...coz he's cute too!! Obviously he's mix ... izzit German? Coz Wentz sounds German.
Last edited by arcticbleue on Jan 1st, '06, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Nao

Post by Nao » Jan 1st, '06, 21:56

I saw him on that NHK / Kouhaku countdown too! When the mics dropped, their expressions were cute ;)

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Jan 3rd, '06, 12:01

Kyaa!! i've finally found some pictures of him. Hope he acts in more dramas soon!!

and these are pictures of Eiji and his bandmate Teppei!

dolleyes

I am fond of Eiji

Post by dolleyes » Jan 4th, '06, 12:25

I am wents eiji's FAN!!!! :P aishiteru, ei chan!!!!!
I am my hubby want to make a mixture baby soon that I hope he will look like Ei Chan:-)
ne! :lol

tejizo

Post by tejizo » Jan 5th, '06, 05:15

arcticbleue wrote:The only drama i've seen him in is Gokusen where he was in 1 episode, da one bout yankumi's student that doesn't wanna go to school. He doesn't really do dramas but he's popular in Japan because he's always on variety shows and also he's in a group with Koike Teppei called WaT. Teppei's really cute. I'll try my best to upload pictures of Wentz Eiji ...coz he's cute too!! Obviously he's mix ... izzit German? Coz Wentz sounds German.
Yup, his dad is German American, and mom's Japanese. But he only speaks Japanese. :-)

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Jan 5th, '06, 05:29

i like teppei. soo cute. i loved his little hairclips in gokusen ^^. haha so adorable.

chiyuffie

Post by chiyuffie » Jan 8th, '06, 22:38

Wow he's really good looking.

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Jan 8th, '06, 22:42

I thought I was losing it when I saw Gokusen and thought... Is that kid Japanese? Or maybe just half?

And he's in a band with Teppei? He's such a cutie; I really like him in Dragonzakura. :D

Maybe he'll be in more dramas in the future, even small roles like in Gokusen.

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Jan 9th, '06, 16:12

Name: ウエンツ 瑛士 (Wentz, Eiji)
B.D.: 1985.10.8.
BloodType: O型
Place of birth: Tokyo
Hobby: Music, Films, Billiards
Specialty: Basketball, Snowboarding
size: 170 cm/55kg/27.5cm

ドイツ系アメリカ人の父と日本人の母から生まれ
日本語しか喋れないハーフ。
Father is American of German origin and Mother is Japanese.
He can only speak Japanese and has never been to Germany.

4歳の時からモデルで活躍
Debut at 4 years of age as a model.

劇団四季の「美女と野獣」で役者デビュー
Actor Debut on stage was in Beauty & The Beast.

2000年3月までNHK「天才テレビくん」に
5年間レギュラー出演。
Was a regular for 5 years on show Tensai Terebi-kun on NHK

2000年、コカ・コーラ社の「森の水だより」の
美少年のCFで話題に・・・。
Stirred the nation with a drink commercial.

2002年5月26日から NHK大河ドラマ「利家とまつ」
織田信長(反町隆史)の小姓、森蘭丸役
played the child version of Sorimachi's character in an NHK drama

■ウエンツ瑛士ファンレター宛先
〒106-0031
東京都港区西麻布1-7-1 テレストビル3F
BFC 『ウエンツ瑛士』宛

Bear

Post by Bear » Jan 9th, '06, 20:09

Thanks for adding more info.
i always wanted to know more about Eiji but couldn't find anything.

dolleyes

Post by dolleyes » Jan 17th, '06, 19:58

I read a gossip news from a hongkong newspaper. Eiji is dating with Koda kumi now! OMG!!Is that true? She is older than him 3 years(But she looks like that she is older than him much older.)

Bear

Post by Bear » Jan 18th, '06, 16:25

dolleyes wrote:I read a gossip news from a hongkong newspaper. Eiji is dating with Koda kumi now! OMG!!Is that true? She is older than him 3 years(But she looks like that she is older than him much older.)
LOL if this is true :crazy: LOL they're not a good match

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Jan 19th, '06, 04:41

^ true that! :crazy: him and koda kumi are NOT a good match :thumbdown:
anyways,thanks for the info on Eiji and those pics too :wub: i'm sort of his fan bcuz of WAT and stuff. like i seen him in Gokusen and some j-shows.i think he looks kawaii :D :wub:

osakana

Post by osakana » Jan 19th, '06, 05:06

He's really cute, yeah...he kind of looks and acts like someone I know. And though I admire his good looks I kind of like Teppei's personality better.
Jecky wrote: i'm sort of his fan bcuz of WAT and stuff. like i seen him in Gokusen
[size =9]Wentz was in Gokusen? o___o[/size]

Bear

Post by Bear » Jan 19th, '06, 20:07

Jecky wrote:^ true that! :crazy: him and koda kumi are NOT a good match :thumbdown:]
lol
Wentz was in Gokusen? o___o
Yup. 1st season.

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jan 19th, '06, 20:24

I don't know who he is but he's soo cute :wub: ...He's on my list now :P

I recognize teppei though because I have a magazine with lots of pictures of him :wub: I don't understand them but he's really pretty to look at

jeng

Post by jeng » Jan 23rd, '06, 03:08

AHHH! itz that whiny kid from gokusen!! AHH!!!! hez partners with teppei?! EH?! ....well, thatz a surprise. i think the episode he was in was during that sports events day when he was missing from school because he coudlnt stand up for himself and got all rouged up during the basetkball game. but it was a good episode. i have yet to hear what they sound like still. T_T . anyone know where i can get their music?

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 8th, '06, 07:22

He's dating Koda Kumi?? Dat Superr HOtT Koda Kumi?? whOaa .. that sounds kinda unbelieveable ( i don't really believe HK's little doggie squads) but then again if it's true .. whOoA ... well done Wentz :lol ... Any of you watch Rondo here? He was in Rondo (Episode 2 only to be exact). Watch it! I suppose he was just guest starring in it coz he had very few scenes .. i'll try to make some screencaps if i can ... but Rondo's really darK .... anyway here's some screencaps from WaT's performance of 5senchi in Music Station. I took one of teppei too .. it's in his thread .... and who agrees with me that the jackets must go?? ..... it's boringg!!

[img]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7130 ... 3dm.th.png[/img]

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Mar 8th, '06, 07:35

arcticbleue wrote:He's dating Koda Kumi?? Dat Superr HOtT Koda Kumi?? whOaa .. that sounds kinda unbelieveable ( i don't really believe HK's little doggie squads) but then again if it's true .. whOoA ... well done Wentz :lol ... Any of you watch Rondo here? He was in Rondo (Episode 2 only to be exact). Watch it! I suppose he was just guest starring in it coz he had very few scenes .. i'll try to make some screencaps if i can ... but Rondo's really darK .... anyway here's some screencaps from WaT's performance of 5senchi in Music Station. I took one of teppei too .. it's in his thread .... and who agrees with me that the jackets must go?? ..... it's boringg!!]
LoL, i was just about to say i thoguht it was him in rondo! i think he's actually a pretty good actor(from the very small roles i've seen him in).

I loved teppei at first but as i watched WaT's music videos.. i kinda started falling in love with Eiji too. he has the cutest boyish smile.. aww makes my heart melt. :wub:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Mar 8th, '06, 14:16

hahha... apparently, he can't speak english (his father is from the US)...
and he's the only one in his family who can't... :lol:

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 8th, '06, 16:03

He can't speak English when his whole family can?? That's weird ... How can that happen?? Unless his family speaks Japanese at home or he dosn't stay with his parents ... HrMm ... :scratch:

Anyway these are the screen caps ... they're not very good coz Wentz had a small role in Rondo and it was difficult to take shots because Rondo's pretty dark. Oh well... enjoy! And credis goest to the asobou! team too - thanks for subbing!! (these are kinda like mini spoilers in a way .... so click with caution!) :)

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Mar 8th, '06, 19:55

What episode of Rondo was he on? I don't watch it but I'll download that episode..
What is rondo about anyway? musicians?

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Mar 9th, '06, 02:23

nikoru wrote:What episode of Rondo was he on? I don't watch it but I'll download that episode..
Hahaha, no. Takenouchi Yutaka is an undercover policeman in Shin-ku, acting as a yakuza thug.

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Mar 9th, '06, 08:08

oOoo this Wentz guy... yea i foudn out about him when i searched for Teppei.. keke hes cute.. so is Wentz tho.. he reminds me of da HK boy group Boy'z Steven.. you gurlies no who im talkin about? dat guys also mix too.. i use to b crazy over him buh now im kinda over.. n more drooling over jap boys xD
thanks for ppl woo posted pix! =]

arcticbleue

Post by arcticbleue » Mar 9th, '06, 10:43

nikoru wrote:What episode of Rondo was he on? I don't watch it but I'll download that episode..
Episode 2 .. and like what Saragorn said .. it's a yakuza drama. It's pretty artsy and cool!!

@xsnowangelx I had no idea Steven was mix too, he doen't really look mix ... i like Shine better! They're cuter! :D

whisperss_57

Post by whisperss_57 » Mar 10th, '06, 02:33

xsnowangelx wrote:oOoo this Wentz guy... yea i foudn out about him when i searched for Teppei.. keke hes cute.. so is Wentz tho.. he reminds me of da HK boy group Boy'z Steven.. you gurlies no who im talkin about? dat guys also mix too.. i use to b crazy over him buh now im kinda over.. n more drooling over jap boys xD
thanks for ppl woo posted pix! =]
steven's mixed? of what?! o_O hes such a cutie

edit: found my answer, polish XD

aso0omy-chan

Post by aso0omy-chan » Mar 28th, '06, 17:15

here r some pix that I found!
:blink u know what :scratch: , I just realized that his eyes color is "brownish green" kawaii ne~~~ :wub:

there r big, so....here..

kakkoi ne, soshite kawaii desu~~, ne?

CraZyaH
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by CraZyaH » Apr 10th, '06, 22:09

OMG! You guys should really start watching Ai Nori!!!
He's the new co-host of the show!! so we'd be seeing him everyweek XD
I miss the old co-host,but now I'm glad they changed him bwahahahah!!!

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Apr 16th, '06, 12:39

I know! How cool is that! He's such a sweetie trying to empathize with Alec! haha

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Jul 20th, '06, 17:19

Hallo everybody,
I have new WaT english forum and I pleased support us.
Thank you.

http://wat.s10.forumsplace.com

nikoru

Post by nikoru » Jul 20th, '06, 22:04

There are no pics of Wentz on that forum. Just the other one. Thinking -bit biased ain't it?

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Jul 21st, '06, 12:17

WaT forum

Now on:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/wentzteppei

We have many pictures, downloads, lyrics and many many more....
So If you Koike Teppei Or Eiji Wentz fan please join.
Thank you very much.
Last edited by sakura_rin on Oct 9th, '06, 17:47, edited 2 times in total.

snowy-yuki

Post by snowy-yuki » Sep 15th, '06, 10:38

Saragorn wrote:And he's in a band with Teppei? He's such a cutie; I really like him in Dragonzakura. :D
dragon zakura?? which role? :scratch:
this kid is really has a GREAT smile... melting smile.. (while deadly smile's owned by junno of kat-tun :mrgreen: )

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 23rd, '06, 02:05

i have just recently discovered WaT, and i just love wentz eiji, and teppei too of course :D

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 24th, '06, 00:55

CraZyaH wrote:OMG! You guys should really start watching Ai Nori!!!
He's the new co-host of the show!! so we'd be seeing him everyweek XD
I miss the old co-host,but now I'm glad they changed him bwahahahah!!!
when i was in Japan i watched this one show every week.. I never knew what it was called but Eiji was a co-host in it. so is ai nori that show where they send a bunch of kids to different countries (or something, LoL). they just got a new kid on the show named na-chan or something.. LoL, i love him so much he's so weird..
oh yea, back on topic.. do you know what show i'm talking about?

I'm sad eiji doesn't really do doramas but i was really surprised to see him on those talk shows a lot.. he's so darling :wub: :wub:

hamstaball

Post by hamstaball » Sep 24th, '06, 03:53

i think i know.. it should be ai nori cuz the show just sends a group of guys and girls around the world to visit new places and stuff, i used to watch it.. and the main point of the show is to create relationships among the group. but sad thing is, there's always someone left out cuz the number of ppl in the group is always odd :( if a person confesses to another person he/she must leave no matter what the other person says, if the person accepts the confession, both of them go back to japan to start their relationship :D

eiji always just pop in and out of dramas, like in gokusen and rondo, not really any big roles for him to act.. but he's so cute!

manon

Post by manon » Sep 24th, '06, 06:21

yeah so is he butt right hamsta?
i love the fact he doesn't look japanese but he speaks it
makes it pretty hot

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Sep 24th, '06, 18:20

hamstaball wrote:i think i know.. it should be ai nori cuz the show just sends a group of guys and girls around the world to visit new places and stuff, i used to watch it.. and the main point of the show is to create relationships among the group. but sad thing is, there's always someone left out cuz the number of ppl in the group is always odd :( if a person confesses to another person he/she must leave no matter what the other person says, if the person accepts the confession, both of them go back to japan to start their relationship :D

eiji always just pop in and out of dramas, like in gokusen and rondo, not really any big roles for him to act.. but he's so cute!
YAY!! That is the show! LoL, i was wondering why one guy went home alone after some big deal happened between him and a girl.
I didn't really like the show that much but my host sister LOVED it and before i knew it i was addicted to it too.
Of course half of the reason i loved it so much was i finally got to see more of eiji. he is just so darling. :wub:

reminiscence

Post by reminiscence » Oct 8th, '06, 20:00

just shamelessly promoting another WaT forum called...

WaT World

please do join if you're interested neh! it's got news, translations, scans, lyrics, downloads, and more~ :-)

ei chan

wentz

Post by ei chan » Oct 17th, '06, 14:52

hi everyone
i just whant to say for everyone that wentz eiji is in love with teppei
and the avidans, iv seen 2 videos the 1 when they where in hey hey hey the host asked teppei if he love wentz and teppei sayed yes and he was sooo shy and wentz hugged him and the other at (music fighter)theyv been asked at the same time do u love each other wentz sayed yes and teppei sayed no ofcours he was liying cuz wentz was looking at him and smiling teppei was burend .and aohhh and in one tv show wentz was talking about how teppei sleeps very cute .(how did he nows?)
Attachments
junonoct06aqf6.jpg
junonoct06aqf6.jpg (173.33 KiB) Viewed 6277 times

sakura_rin

Post by sakura_rin » Mar 25th, '07, 01:26

Can I invite you on Wentz Eiji and Koike Teppei English forum?
We need your support, so if you fan, please join.
Thank you!!
Link: http://s13.invisionfree.com/wentzteppei

princess_rui

Post by princess_rui » Apr 22nd, '07, 15:21

Bear wrote:
dolleyes wrote:I read a gossip news from a hongkong newspaper. Eiji is dating with Koda kumi now! OMG!!Is that true? She is older than him 3 years(But she looks like that she is older than him much older.)
LOL if this is true :crazy: LOL they're not a good match
True! I think Koda Kumi is too mature for Eiji!

princessbettina

unti kumi koda and eiji wentz!

Post by princessbettina » May 7th, '07, 16:25

shocks! koda kumi is not pretty! ****! i'm gunna cry! i know she's sexy but she isn't really pretty you know! awww.. it realy made me sad.

blue_lizzard

Post by blue_lizzard » May 13th, '07, 21:58

just watched his first solo performance on music station (from0511) and he was great! and hot^^ and funny^^
didn't care much about him before, but now... i think that guy's really something^^

*going to look for brave story and gegege* ^.^

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 8th, '07, 16:30

he's really cute :D gotta love him.
also after Eiji and Shirota Yuu, i started to think that all half japanese peope are super-cute :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 8th, '07, 19:42

God really knows how to create :D

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 9th, '07, 05:49

ok i just watched gegege no kitarou and he is so CUTE !

loving him in that movie shall check out his drama ans his appearence in MS

if anyone has the link!?
:D :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 9th, '07, 13:27

ranjitha wrote:ok i just watched gegege no kitarou and he is so CUTE !

if anyone has the link!?
i'll watch GeGeGe no Kitaro,too :D i'm downloading it.

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 12th, '07, 02:48

SP1CA wrote:

if anyone has the link!?
i'll watch GeGeGe no Kitaro,too :D i'm downloading it.
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND!
i went KYAA~~~ kyYAA~~~

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 12th, '07, 02:51

there are soft subs you know?
i forgot the site so i uploaded them for you if you want it

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2cres

they are not done by me!!!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 12th, '07, 15:50

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 12th, '07, 16:21

have you watched it yet?

after i watched that i dreamt about him!
i don't know why but i loved him ALOT in gegege no kitarou

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 12th, '07, 19:12

no, i haven't ;still downloading :D (by torrent)

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 12th, '07, 20:49

SP1CA wrote:no, i haven't ;still downloading :D (by torrent)
mine has problems so i used veoh which is way much faster!
well hope you can watch it soon and go kyaa~ kyaa~ like i did! :lol :lol

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Nov 13th, '07, 23:11

definitely. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 17th, '07, 23:23

you guys should view this

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_26568_7845.htm

there are some snapshots of eiji and mao from gegege no kitarou

thanks to biniB

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Nov 17th, '07, 23:56

yes he might be donning a weird look in gegege
but it didn't stop me from finding him cute XD
now that's something haha!
:wub: :wub: totally for him!

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Nov 18th, '07, 03:11

PIC SPAM

will its from his PV Awaking Emotion 8/5

i'll be spaming more of him and teppei From their PV's next time

ok these two are my fav!

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Nov 21st, '07, 14:21

from gegege no kitaro!!!
i so love eiji there! :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 24th, '07, 18:47

OH OH OH OH OH
I'M A FAN, I love this guy...he's soo CUTE ... I'de love to see him in more dramas ne~

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:01

Could anyone upload the gegege no kitarou movie subs again? ^^' I just downloaded the film and I can't get the subs anywhere :cry:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:35

XD i'll watch Gegege no Kitaro online, it turned out that i'm downloading the anime XD i've just realized it. so i think i'll watch it today :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:49

just want to share some eiji siggy. made by ranj :cheers:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:56

im gonna share some thumbs for eijMAOji fans :D
enjoy... im spreading eiji x mao love. lolz...!!! :cheers:

Image Image

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 2nd, '07, 14:59

by me...

by ranj

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:00

that's eiji's silhouette if you guys are wondering where his pic is :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:39

biniBningPunkista wrote:

by ranj

i like that one best :P may i steal it?? i won't use it as a sign but i may use it on a site (as a pic of Eiji)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Dec 3rd, '07, 04:43

no problem about that :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 6th, '07, 20:35

i've just watched Gegege no Kitaro, it's awesome :D Eiji is really cool as Kitaro and i liked Neko Musume,too :D it was a world i want to live XD

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 7th, '07, 11:27

i like wentz as well.i used to love WaT very much.their song's very nice.too bad they didn't collabarate together this year.went's my fav between the two of them.

how's ge ge ge no kitaro?is the movie nice?

fireflower90

Post by fireflower90 » Dec 9th, '07, 07:17

gegege no kitarou was a good movie *and I didn't even have subtitles=Half of the movie was just jibrish* :D but yes, very good. Eiji was awesome as Kitarou ^^

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Dec 11th, '07, 03:12

fireflower90 wrote:gegege no kitarou was a good movie *and I didn't even have subtitles=Half of the movie was just jibrish* :D but yes, very good. Eiji was awesome as Kitarou ^^
omg you didn't have the subs?
i posted them few pages back
i think about 1 or 2

i'll see if i still have it so i can re post it
but it's not subbed by me though :-)