Disturbing rumors about JE (Johnnies Entertainment)

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » Nov 27th, '07, 02:23

jyori wrote:johnny kitagawa ...
he's the one who started the whole "johnny's entertainment" ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Kitagawa

edit // i guess the person mistook it as "kitamura"
Domo :-) Another baddie!.

I didn't alway have a harsh perspective. I use think no one has the right to kill another under any circumstances. I feel like I still do believe in that, but then I feel I don't. I use to feel that everyone isn't bad and that everyone has good in them. I feel like I want to still believe that, but in reality I just can't. It pisses me off because my childhood dreams/even now have/and are/being crushed. Wanting world peace, happiness for everyone, a reality so far from this one. It's such happy hope, dream, thought, but sooo unrealistic in the world we're living in. Things don't seem to get better, but just get worse. We some, may live in countries that are fruitful with wealth, but the poor countries and people keep/and stay poor and just die. Thoughts like this make me more hard and firm of thoughts and opinion everyday. Though, I don't hate. I can never hate, I won't hate, anyone or anything. Just to forever understand be understanding and to live putting my words into actions.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 27th, '07, 08:48

kozumifan wrote:
sahansah wrote:
kozumifan wrote: you ofcourse...
LOL my, my bring it on 8) ....

Of course I'll prob would kill you with my charms LOL 8) 8) doubly cool

its the ordianry old men who you gotta be careful with.....This Johhny the sooner he retires permanently the better I guess...well least its his daugther now running the show

LeckerSchmecker lol what a name...sounds funny what does it mean? ha-ha do it finish the presentation and past it on to me cuz I don't have a clue on Johnny's LOL XD
if you insist LOL

yeah yeah whatever

haha yeah.. but i think his daughter already own johnny..
and she's the one running everything ><
lucky, ordinary, fat, ugly looking woman u_u
Mary's his Sister NOT his daughter.... XD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 27th, '07, 08:50

kozumifan wrote:well one thing i know..
i would never let my sister run my company XD
ever ever.. she would destroy it :lol
HAHAHAH well shes already the Co president so to say and manages everything~~~ and I havent seen it going down the drain yet have uhuuuu~~~~XD

Anywho: they talked in this thread for hours and talked for pages long and no Mod came... like HELLO... :glare: :glare: let me see that happening please... and yeah they do talk **** most of the time but u gotta love em 4 that XD and we see the pi thread... thats what they do there to but it always comes back to pi XD and they havent been pepriminded by a mod...

and this thread isnt about JOHNNY himslef but about rumours about the Company do u wanna have some rumours I will gladly show u some if not many but some XD though I guess there somewhat old but funny XD

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 27th, '07, 09:12

Oh... why will Johnny's sister rule the company?
Woohoo... my father's computer is s**t...
I can't even stay logged in here...

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 27th, '07, 09:56

Well Mary and Johnny founded the company XD~~~ so of course she does all the work now Johnny's got to old XD no jk ^^

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 27th, '07, 10:08

Right, Johnny's an oldie now...
Aren't you at school?

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 27th, '07, 10:10

no~~~ I stayed at home im not feeling to good ... ;_;

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 27th, '07, 10:12

Haha, gleichfalls...o.O
Ich kann auf deinem Profil übrigens keine MSN Adresse sehen o.o

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Nov 27th, '07, 12:29

whats with this thread... i though theres something really "disturbing" going on

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 27th, '07, 13:52

When I first came here I thought that too but the Molestation isnt anything disturbing 4 me well not anymore... since we'll never really find out XD

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 27th, '07, 13:57

Molestation??
Hey, I've just closed the msn web messenger window.. ~.~

ch bin heute abend da noch mal online, können wir über den Zufall reden =P
Hab dich jetz unter deiner morningmusume addy nud so ner anderen geaddet, die ich gefunden hab.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 27th, '07, 13:59

Nia are u taintedworld@hotmail.de ??? if so COME BACK ONLINE XD

miepie

Post by miepie » Nov 27th, '07, 15:36

Jaaaaaaa
I am that one (veeeeery old nickname, given by a friend, cause I couldn't think of any address XD)

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Dec 12th, '07, 09:22

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Well Mary and Johnny founded the company XD~~~ so of course she does all the work now Johnny's got to old XD no jk ^^
And He's too busy "taking care" of all those young talents! :lol :lol :lol

fleng

Post by fleng » Dec 12th, '07, 12:19

thats the price of being famous, endure the old man's fondling.

knuts

Post by knuts » Dec 12th, '07, 12:34

Somehow I wished I had not know about this. Now I cannot see these JE boys otherwise than in a total different light. In a not so bright and white light.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 12th, '07, 12:50

the molestation thing is just a rumour but i see a lot of people here are in the stte of mind of
"guilty until proven innocent"
what happened to justice?

talking of JE rumours though theres been a whole book put out on all the different ones

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 12th, '07, 13:27

:whistling: J for Johnny, J for Justice.....J for Jail, Jackson and Jar Jar Binks....make up your own mind.

I am of the opinion that Johnny is not entirely innocent his a shady fellow who likes to have total control over things.....he controls these young guy's lives and I bet these guys have done things.....for "Johhny's Entertainment"

Theres really a book on all the JE rumors? WooooT! How long is that?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 12th, '07, 14:28

my personality wouldnt allow me to believe such things are true unless i knew it for sure

the books not that big but japanese writing coveres alot in a small amount of space plus it came out a few years ago i think so it wont cover the past few years rumours
if i had money to spare id buy it just out of curiosity.....wonder if its at the library

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 12th, '07, 15:40

Well than see it like that yeah there are soooo much rumours concerning JE... molestation, that the Company has its way wit Oricon.. OH god who knows... and the Molestation one is just the Icing on the Cake...

Nobody has to believe~~~ if theyre stupid wnough to do it its there problem I think... mind me at first I wss loke O_O... but then I guess it died down.. I just find it funny... why bring a book.. WHY xD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 12th, '07, 16:22

Yorokobi the libabry? Oh you're in Japan! What are the general public's perception of Johnny over there?...Anyways how really BIG is JE in Japan?

LeckerSchmecker....Molestation the icing on the cake?...a chocolate cake I bet

Well he wasn't charged but reading his Wiki entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Kitagawa

Hmmm "After a series of trials, the court admitted the claim of sexual harassment but ordered the magazine to pay 1,200,000 yen compensation for other unproved claims."

I dunno Wiki is Wiki but rumours start from somewhere? Not all rumours are true and Johnny could be just a victim of his own success...but I don't know much about the guy....and maybe thats the problem? Noone knows much about him...I still don't know how he looks like

nadishiko

Post by nadishiko » Dec 12th, '07, 17:29

oh no...if he did do all those molestations...i wonder if...he had done something to Akanishi? or any of KAT-TUN...or to Yoko of Kanjani8? grrrrrrrrrr.................... :cussing:

poor them...that's quite a nasty price for the fame they're amassing..

oh and by the way, do you guys think JE boys get much money from all their hard work? or does johnny's company get most? I mean, like Kame said in his Oshareism interview, he only gets 10 days off a year..that's got to account for something...

i heard somewhere that the boys dont get much of the moeny they make...but i dont know if it's true...coz if it is, then DARN....they're being used mercilessly... :cussing:

moocah_11

Post by moocah_11 » Dec 12th, '07, 17:42

sugaraxie wrote:I just wanted to throw something in here...

At the beginning when the US Army dude was going on and on about how he's going to take Johnny down because he's a US Citizen...and then someone mentioned that he is now a Japanese Citizen -- and then there was talk about dual citizenship...

Well, that's bullshit. After the age of 20 you are required to choose your Japanese citizenship/nationality OR another one. What I mean is -- if you're an American Citizen and move to Japan and obtain Japanese Citizenship -- you MUST chose between one or the other. Under Japanese law you cannot have dual citizenship. Tough luck, kids.

You can even check it on this website.
this is a bit late, but i have nothing to do and ended up reading this thread (btw that US military guy is weird to say the least, though very entertaining)

anyway, i have a friend, she's over 22, and she and her older sister hold dual citizenships for japan and the philippines...so...:D

anyhoo, in that site you gave, there was a disclaimer:The following is an unofficial translation of an information pamphlet produced by the Japanese Ministry of Justice. The following translation is for informational purposes only; we make no claim as to the accuracy or validity of this text.

but then again, laws change through time. they may be exempt from that law because of some technicality
sahansah wrote:I dunno Wiki is Wiki but rumours start from somewhere? Not all rumours are true and Johnny could be just a victim of his own success...but I don't know much about the guy....and maybe thats the problem? Noone knows much about him...I still don't know how he looks like
its not a wiki thing, its a generally accepted fact already that for some reason people choose to ignore. some of you seem to underestimate the power of Johnny and JE as a whole. you cross with him, expect your career to end. it is as if you never even existed. and since japan has a culture of revering the patriarch (johnny being the patriarch), so to speak, no one would speak up against kitagawa...he seems like some kind of an icon there even. and, not just in japan, but anywhere in the world, fame is very seductive, so even with the knowledge that it is true (and for the doubters out there, MIGHT be true), parents still send their kids to, and kids still want to join, the jimusho

here's a pic of him (i don't know where i got this from, but please, if its from you, inform me so i can make the right citations :P, or so i can remove it)
he's the weird looking guy on takki's left

groink

Post by groink » Dec 12th, '07, 18:13

moocah_11 wrote:
Oh, man! There's a million things you could do with this photo via Photoshop. My mind's just chuggnig away right now....

--- groink

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 12th, '07, 18:19

moocah_11 wrote:he seems like some kind of an icon there even. and, not just in japan, but anywhere in the world, fame is very seductive, so even with the knowledge that it is true (and for the doubters out there, MIGHT be true), parents still send their kids to, and kids still want to join, the jimusho
yes,and i can't believe that XD if the rumours are true.. :crazy: is this just seduction of fame, or they don't know about it much (since Johnny's powerful, he might stop those whispers) or they are really sure that ,those rumours are just rumours :S

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 12th, '07, 18:46

moocah_11 wrote: its not a wiki thing, its a generally accepted fact already that for some reason people choose to ignore. some of you seem to underestimate the power of Johnny and JE as a whole. you cross with him, expect your career to end. it is as if you never even existed. and since japan has a culture of revering the patriarch (johnny being the patriarch), so to speak, no one would speak up against kitagawa...he seems like some kind of an icon there even. and, not just in japan, but anywhere in the world, fame is very seductive, so even with the knowledge that it is true (and for the doubters out there, MIGHT be true), parents still send their kids to, and kids still want to join, the jimusho

here's a pic of him (i don't know where i got this from, but please, if its from you, inform me so i can make the right citations :P, or so i can remove it)
Yeah....so true kinda like Michael Jackson..... :crazy: ....man it is crazy seriously things like this can't be and shouldn't be accepted as part and parcel of the package. If his done wrong it shouldn't be ignored and people say theres no sense of justice....I can't possibly believe what they mean :roll ...

Ha-ha his the short old guy in the middle right? LOL....he looks creepy oh my wrd.... :lol ....I can't but laugh at him....boy he doesn't look all that powerful but then again neither does Bush.....
Woah his with Jackie Chan and Andy Lau....talk about serious connections....
groink wrote:
Oh, man! There's a million things you could do with this photo via Photoshop. My mind's just chuggnig away right now....
he-he if you decide to do anything please do post XD...LOL man there should be some sort of competition photoshop Johnny xD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 12th, '07, 21:29

moocah_11 wrote:I just wanted to throw something in here...

Hun Im the one that posted it and I got it from RyoPi's Live Journal or whatever her name is XD so credit goes there ^^ just to let u know

and yeah Chócolate Cake... JUMMY

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 13th, '07, 00:09

@sahansah
i pretty sure JE is huge here otherwise they wouldnt be apple to produce about 5 magazines full of only JE stuff every month and have every one of them sell heaps of copies. Then you've got the JE shops which sell photos at a deadly price for JE fans because you go in and can't help but spend over $50. Then there are the clubs which so many people join and want tickets for the amount of left over tickets at the end is really small and the do a lot of concerts. And the list goes on. JE is huge.
Of course I currently live in a tiny wee town so don't get to see its influences at their best but still I know you don't get much bigger then JE

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 13th, '07, 01:08

I knew JE was big but wanted to know just how big they were....bloody hell talk about a cash cow.....Well you gotta hand it to johhny the guy sure knows how to run a buisness....

Yorokobi Cool what are you doing in a tiny town in Japan? and whereabouts? you must have a good command of the language then....although :scratch: don't they have different dialects in Japan?

moocah_11

Post by moocah_11 » Dec 14th, '07, 02:49

groink wrote:
moocah_11 wrote:

--- groink
-haha! well, if anyone decides to do somethin with it, please, post post!
LeckerSchmecker wrote:Hun Im the one that posted it and I got it from RyoPi's Live Journal or whatever her name is XD so credit goes there ^^ just to let u know
-hehe, thanks thanks. anyhoo, you have her link? (or at least the one where you originally posted it)

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 14th, '07, 03:14

oh yeah these rumors... eww i would rather not think about it and ignorantly fan girl... it's too gross. I mean he's like 70-80? ..... why.... in the world.. would you harrass little boys? even though they may look like a girl but think it's not the same.... and there are so many of these boys.. if he really were assaulting them, wouldn't one of them at least spill something?

shintee

Post by shintee » Dec 14th, '07, 03:25

oh man, that is gross.
most of them are just kids for crying out loud.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 14th, '07, 06:32

moocah_11 wrote:
groink wrote:
moocah_11 wrote:

--- groink
-haha! well, if anyone decides to do somethin with it, please, post post!
LeckerSchmecker wrote:Hun Im the one that posted it and I got it from RyoPi's Live Journal or whatever her name is XD so credit goes there ^^ just to let u know
-hehe, thanks thanks. anyhoo, you have her link? (or at least the one where you originally posted it)
Here u go ^^ but I guess she also got it from Baidu I also think U need to Scrool down XD

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Dec 14th, '07, 08:55

groink wrote:
moocah_11 wrote:

--- groink

:lol
LeckerSchmecker wrote: and yeah Chócolate Cake... JUMMY
Is that the quote from the picture with Takey and Johnny?
melonyhappy wrote: I mean he's like 70-80? ..... why.... in the world.. would you harrass little boys?
because you're an old perv'?

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 14th, '07, 10:40

no it was from my comment that above all the Molestation Rumour was the Icing on the Cake where as sahansah said Chocolate cake XD~~~so yeah XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 14th, '07, 13:04

:lol LOL I MEANT to write chocolate fudge cake.......he-he.....

Since his soooo old I doubt his functioning all properly....soooo....without any erm medical help he wouldn't have the stamina to do anything....does he have a bad heart?....If he did then he wouldn't be doing anything to er strain his heart.....anyways well he won't be livinvg for over 100 years so at least future generation Johnny's are safe :-)

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 14th, '07, 15:16

But if he dies~~~... that would be sad ;_; (even with the rumours surrounding him).. and then GAWD knows what Mary would do XD~~~... 4 me he's still the man behind Jojhnnys so I LAWL atthe Rumours

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 14th, '07, 15:45

LeckerSchmecker wrote:But if he dies~~~... that would be sad ;_; (even with the rumours surrounding him).. and then GAWD knows what Mary would do XD~~~... 4 me he's still the man behind Jojhnnys so I LAWL atthe Rumours
:lol ....it indeed would be a sad day....very sad...I can see it now the whole Japanese nation will be rocked and stunned and in mourning :-( ....all the Johnny's would be without their father figure.....tears would fall from their eyes.....when they realise Johhny's dying wish is for all of them to be buried with him in his pyramid of a tomb....oh cuz its like in small print in their contract...so sad :cry:

Mary his daugther right? LOL...never know may run in the family xD....like father like daughter.... :whistling: ....anyways I lol at the name Johhny he-he waht a load of johnny's :lol :lol :lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 15:48

Mary's his sister
shes doing most of the running of buiness at the moment
and apparently its just not the same as the great man himself

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 14th, '07, 16:00

Yorokobi wrote:Mary's his sister
shes doing most of the running of buiness at the moment
and apparently its just not the same as the great man himself
Sister Mary...like bro like sis :mrgreen:

Hmmmm so JE is not doing well without Johnny...in-teresting I wonder what would happen once he finally goes....would JE lose its influence and thus allow Johnny boys to break away? It would make things more open in the Japanese entertainment market thats for sure.....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 16:17

it would change japanese entertainment as we know it quite severly i think

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Dec 14th, '07, 16:36

Jup I guess it would... but we ´never know I mean we know Marys doing most of it and well.... thers nothing really bad happening or am I overlooking something :scratch:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 23:48

yah she might make it better maybe... i dodn't know... i think she doing well... wonder how long she has beeen runign things...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 22:53

hope Mary wants to have girl bands someday :P at least she can give me a job even a secretary position :P

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 16th, '07, 23:07

Not really related to Johnny himself, but there were rumours circulating awhile back that Domoto Koichi is being groomed to take over the some of the business. I think it started with his Endless Shock musical series (or whatever they're called) where they put him to learning about the production and direction business. Meh... I don't think Johnny's Empire is going anyplace anytime soon....

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:07

SP1CA wrote:hope Mary wants to have girl bands someday :P at least she can give me a job even a secretary position :P
:lol ....Oh my word....That would be even more :crazy: if they let you be a part of the company :P

lol.....Yeah hmmmm I think JE should expand to Girl bands....whats the worst that could happen?....apart from JE boys becoming second best :lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:10

JE boys dating the JE girls LOL
i would become a JE girl then xD
only to date JE boys jojo~

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:12

kozumifan wrote:JE boys dating the JE girls LOL
i would become a JE girl then xD
only to date JE boys jojo~
I'll became a Betty's girl :D not Johnny's girl :P

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:13

who's betty? :O

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Dec 16th, '07, 23:21

wow you two are online here...XD JE rumors, huh? I know a LOT of them! LOL!
If you go to choscandalous frequently, you'll know a thing or two about disturbing JE rumors.. :roll

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:22

kozumifan wrote:who's betty? :O
well, i don't know who she is (i don't know anyone called Betty actually XD) but think her as a female counterpart of Johnny :D a friend of mine and i are plannig to found a Betty's Entertainment :D

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:24

roxieanonymous wrote:wow you two are online here...XD JE rumors, huh? I know a LOT of them! LOL!
If you go to choscandalous frequently, you'll know a thing or two about disturbing JE rumors.. :roll
:blink ....Yeah but what alledged rumour can top Johnny being a dirty little....Molester?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:25

oh LOL XD
what about HE-ME entertainment? XD
yeah i like that one 8)

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:26

SP1CA wrote:
kozumifan wrote:who's betty? :O
well, i don't know who she is (i don't know anyone called Betty actually XD) but think her as a female counterpart of Johnny :D a friend of mine and i are plannig to found a Betty's Entertainment :D
..... :blink .....Okaaay well You should call it Johanna

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:27

kozumifan wrote:oh LOL XD
yeah i like that one 8)
:unsure: ....What bout NO

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Dec 16th, '07, 23:29

let's say Johnny really is a twisted, sick pedophile/pervert who has sexual tendencies with boys working for him...could it be possible that some of are beloved Jrs. slept their way in to JE? Coz man, I've seen this article written by an american who met Johnny..and he wrote about JE and mentioned that Johnny does some sort of sexual favor thing going on. So it could be plausible that some boys that we oh-so-swoon over could've you know...done Johnny a favor to be able to be a star...eck. :crazy:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:30

sahansah wrote:
yeah i like that one 8)
well, i don't know why but my friend wanted to name it as ''Betty's'' and i liked that thought, and got used to it :D so sometimes i think like ''there's a real BE existing somewhere on the earth'' XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:35

roxieanonymous wrote:let's say Johnny really is a twisted, sick pedophile/pervert who has sexual tendencies with boys working for him...could it be possible that some of are beloved Jrs. slept their way in to JE? Coz man, I've seen this article written by an american who met Johnny..and he wrote about JE and mentioned that Johnny does some sort of sexual favor thing going on. So it could be plausible that some boys that we oh-so-swoon over could've you know...done Johnny a favor to be able to be a star...eck. :crazy:
:lol .....Well... :lol :lol :lol ...Johhny made them a offer they just couldn't refuse XD...its like some sort of initiation ceremony where they have to "entertain Johhny"

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:36

SP1CA wrote:
well, i don't know why but my friend wanted to name it as ''Betty's'' and i liked that thought, and got used to it :D so sometimes i think like ''there's a real BE existing somewhere on the earth'' XD
Last time I checked BEES do exist on the planet not extinct yet :thumright:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:38

sahansah wrote:
yeah i like that one 8)
hum.. like yeah?..
hello? xD
i will rule JE one day

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:40

sahansah wrote:
roxieanonymous wrote:let's say Johnny really is a twisted, sick pedophile/pervert who has sexual tendencies with boys working for him...could it be possible that some of are beloved Jrs. slept their way in to JE? Coz man, I've seen this article written by an american who met Johnny..and he wrote about JE and mentioned that Johnny does some sort of sexual favor thing going on. So it could be plausible that some boys that we oh-so-swoon over could've you know...done Johnny a favor to be able to be a star...eck. :crazy:
:lol .....Well... :lol :lol :lol ...Johhny made them a offer they just couldn't refuse XD...its like some sort of initiation ceremony where they have to "entertain Johhny"
ewww that's sooo gross.. xD
but hey.. prolly the old johnnys did it
gross.. but yeah johnnys is a pervert

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Dec 16th, '07, 23:40

LOL...to entertain Johnny before becoming a JE boy..that must be why it's Johnny's Entertainment...XD

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:43

kozumifan wrote:
hum.. like yeah?..
hello? xD
i will rule JE one day
:blink ...er...NO

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Dec 16th, '07, 23:44

Disgusting really...to entertain Johnny first as a rite of passage...I suddenly picture Matsujun doing that..coz Jun is one of the elite 4 who didn't have to audition for JE...he was like..hand-picked. Now i'm not assuming he did some "entertaining Johnny" to get in. I'm simply..thinking out of the box. :roll

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:44

roxieanonymous wrote:LOL...to entertain Johnny before becoming a JE boy..that must be why it's Johnny's Entertainment...XD
....Yup....lol....what other rumours bout Johhny are there? BTW is the guy even married :scratch:

lol roxie :O odd time for you to be online....and not in the Mao thread :-(

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:46

roxieanonymous wrote:Disgusting really...to entertain Johnny first as a rite of passage...I suddenly picture Matsujun doing that..coz Jun is one of the elite 4 who didn't have to audition for JE...he was like..hand-picked. Now i'm not assuming he did some "entertaining Johnny" to get in. I'm simply..thinking out of the box. :roll
Hand-picked :blink :pale: ....who else were "hand-picked"

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:48

he was chosen by johnny himself
and no audition i think

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Dec 16th, '07, 23:50

kozumifan wrote:he was chosen by johnny himself
and no audition i think
:glare: ....I know what hand-picked means

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:53

sahansah wrote:
:crazy: die Johnny die :cussing:

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Dec 16th, '07, 23:53

Yeah I woke up early and there's no news in the mao thread and no one to talk to there..maybe later.XD
Correction. It isn't the elite 4 but the elite 3, lol. The other two were old JE members, the others were Nakai Masahiro but I don't remember the other one.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:54

sahansah wrote:
SP1CA wrote:
Last time I checked BEES do exist on the planet not extinct yet :thumright:
:thumleft: watch the movie of Seinfeld, you'll get a new perspective :P

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Dec 16th, '07, 23:55

sahansah wrote:
kozumifan wrote:he was chosen by johnny himself
and no audition i think
:glare: ....I know what hand-picked means
lol why do you keep picking on kozumifan! Mean sasha... :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:55

roxieanonymous wrote:LOL...to entertain Johnny before becoming a JE boy..that must be why it's Johnny's Entertainment...XD
you're right XD

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:56

roxieanonymous wrote:Disgusting really...to entertain Johnny first as a rite of passage...I suddenly picture Matsujun doing that..coz Jun is one of the elite 4 who didn't have to audition for JE...he was like..hand-picked. Now i'm not assuming he did some "entertaining Johnny" to get in. I'm simply..thinking out of the box. :roll
''hand-picked'' :crazy: XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 16th, '07, 23:56

well who else was hand-picked..
tackey?? yamapi? i dont know..