Nishikido Ryo

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 17:47

Haha~ xD that's interesting but true. Still I get mad when there are Ryo posts in EDEN which includes some News' Ryo news but then people come to say: That's not eito related at all. Maybe this is true. But the truth is also that Ryo doesn't have the time to do other stuff lately like doramas, solo concerts or whatever...so i think from time to time it's not something bad if there are also some news about Ryo which aren't really related to Eito. ^^

Well I guess I guess the "nIshikido ryo..oh he's in NEWS" thing...is is actually easy to look at. Maybe it's just in germany that way but most of these J-Rock fans get to know doramas..and watch Nobuta wo Produce at first. So they get to know Kame and Yamapi. So they also get to know KAT-TUN and NEWS after that.
It's pretty difficult to get into the Kanjani-matter. Wehn it comes to international fans..when I compare the members of EDEN with that of Kattunlove and news_jpop (or whatever it is called) EDEN has the most less members. I am still wondering why it is that way and I am always getting sad when I see this and that was again translated for that groups. When I have the feeling "Oh....I wish there would be translations of this and that weekly Kanjani show." I mean, I still watch them every week but still somestimes I really wish there would be even more people who love Eito. I can't understand it still why K-T and NewS are prefered because Kanjani are just too adorable.
And they are pure. What would Hina be without his teeth? Probably it would make people sad if he would change it. I like this natural, dorky, playing-instruments, family Kanjani...they gave me a warm welcoming feeling anyhow in opposite to all the others JE bands. ^O^b

Oh ...I bought the LE because I can't buy both unluckily. v___v"

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 17:49

lilswtangel wrote: and to be honest, you were the first person to point me to the direction of Eito loving where I rediscovered Yoko and found a new calling to the K8's world! been obsessed ever since...so a belated thanks for that, Ania~ <3
ahaha I turned someone into an Eighter ahaha I'm so proud of myself :lol and you don't regret it, do you? :P
remember how I was calling Yoko the guy from the box at the very beginning? after that kattun x news fight or something XDDDDD

lilswtangel wrote:same here~ I understand and whole-heartedly agree with you. but what actually pisses me off the most isn't that NEWS fans expect the same loyalty from K8 fans because of Ryo but that some fangirls who claim to be "Ryo's fans" don't even know that Ryo was first and foremost a member of Kanjani 8. I've seen some girls comments that are similar to the likes: "Oh, Nishikido Ryo? That's that hot doctor from "1LoT" oh and he's from this popular JE band NEWS and OMG I love him so much!!! <333"
I think it's because Ryo is a star in NewS and for some it's easier to notice him there.. in Eito he's just sitting there, grining and generally looking cute :P there are other stars who are easier to notice than Ryo ne
lilswtangel wrote:or at least something along the lines of that. I don't claim to be a NEWS fan but I do in turn find each and every member to be very attractive and like them as individuals. Why K8 and not NEWS? wells, you can see the personalities and easiness between all Eito members as a whole which is apparent as day no matter where and when.
for me Eito are interesting as individuals AND as a band. NewS guys are kinda fun as individuals too (well at least some of them) but they are not my thing as a group..

ohhhh Joanna why you always go offline when I come to d-as???? are you at MK now? *stalks*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 17:52

ok i would LOVE to talk about what ur talking about up there XD BUT......
OMG OMG OMG I JUST FINISHED 1 LITRE OF TEARS SP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ND I'M SO DAMN DEPRESSSSSSSED T_______________T

spoilers

the SP wasn't that good, i dunno i just didn't like it, the only brought some scenes from the drama, nothing NEW happened really, BUT I LOVED RYO CHAN WITH THAT COAT, OMG HE WAS SOOOO FREAKN SEXY..ryo chan as a doctor....*NOSEBLEED* and omg instead of crying at the end i kept laughing like an idiot ... THAT SCENE WHEN HE CRIED....IT'S NOT RIGHT XDDDDDDDD I don't think he was serioue enough in this XDDD I can'timagen Ryo chan crying like that, he'de make ppl cry but him?? NO WAY!! XDXDXD

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Nov 21st, '07, 18:03

^ Is there subs already? o_X I haven't really watched the SP yet cause I'm scared I wouldn't understand lol. To think I watched the dorama from episode 4 onwards sub-less at first. xD
I heard it's mostly recollection of the past?

I can't stand seeing Ryo or Pi cry in any dorama (or any other Johnny's, for that matter =x). :cry: As much as I can hold my tears back they will just fall when I see them cry. x_X

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 18:06

Namida Iro wrote:^ Is there subs already? o_X I haven't really watched the SP yet cause I'm scared I wouldn't understand lol. To think I watched the dorama from episode 4 onwards sub-less at first. xD
I heard it's mostly recollection of the past?

I can't stand seeing Ryo or Pi cry in any dorama (or any other Johnny's, for that matter =x). :cry: As much as I can hold my tears back they will just fall when I see them cry. x_X
YES IT IS!! X33333333333
O_O GO WATCH THE SUBBED EPISODES XDDDDD and yeah it is a recollection from the past, that what made it kindda boring for me~ BUT STILL...IT WAS GOOD X33333

Ryo chan crying made me Cry but laugh too O_O
XDDDD maybe I'm high XDDDD

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '07, 18:07

docipain wrote:Haha~ xD that's interesting but true. Still I get mad when there are Ryo posts in EDEN which includes some News' Ryo news but then people come to say: That's not eito related at all. Maybe this is true. But the truth is also that Ryo doesn't have the time to do other stuff lately like doramas, solo concerts or whatever...so i think from time to time it's not something bad if there are also some news about Ryo which aren't really related to Eito. ^^
ahaha that was me ^_^v and the reason why I think this way is simple... I know there are News fans in eito fandom and that's perfectly fine but aren't there News communities at lj that those news fans from eito fandom are members of? posts like "news releases new album blah blah.." in EDEN are pure spam coz those who care about news has seen it on their flist multiple times already and those who are totally not interested in this has it on their flist as well...really next time there will be kattun post and someone says it's related too coz they are all johnny's after all.. it's exactly the same thing. I treat Ryo's career in NewS as his alternative personality I don't need to know about and would be very grateful if people didn't spam my flist with News stuff...
I hope you see my point..

I watched this SP today too hmm or rather fastforward it lol now I wish I haven't seen the whole dorama XD I could watch SP only and wouldn't lose anything XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 18:13

yamatsumi wrote:
docipain wrote:Haha~ xD that's interesting but true. Still I get mad when there are Ryo posts in EDEN which includes some News' Ryo news but then people come to say: That's not eito related at all. Maybe this is true. But the truth is also that Ryo doesn't have the time to do other stuff lately like doramas, solo concerts or whatever...so i think from time to time it's not something bad if there are also some news about Ryo which aren't really related to Eito. ^^
ahaha that was me ^_^v and the reason why I think this way is simple... I know there are News fans in eito fandom and that's perfectly fine but aren't there News communities at lj that those news fans from eito fandom are members of? posts like "news releases new album blah blah.." in EDEN are pure spam coz those who care about news has seen it on their flist multiple times already and those who are totally not interested in this has it on their flist as well...really next time there will be kattun post and someone says it's related too coz they are all johnny's after all.. it's exactly the same thing. I treat Ryo's career in NewS as his alternative personality I don't need to know about and would be very grateful if people didn't spam my flist with News stuff...

I watched this SP today too hmm or rather fastforward it lol now I wish I haven't seen the whole dorama XD I could watch SP only and wouldn't lose anything XD
yeah i know :glare: it's kindda annoying ne~ =.= they should have put more "PRESENT" secnes ne~

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 18:21

yamatsumi wrote:
*ROTFL* for a moment when I wrote it I thought. "What do I do when it was her? Anyhow her nick is just too familar." But I didn't know anymoe. XD
Well I do not want to see kat-tun or anything other stuff in there. It's just. I think it's nice from time to time when people are doing also such stuff because simply Ryo in Shows or whatever is rare. Of course I get your point aswell. It would be awful when the Eden com whould be spammed with other bands which are totally unrelated to Eito.
But maybe it's just that I can't take it that serious because I am a Ryo Fan. I dunno how I would think about when I wouldn't be one. Well...it is as it is..and actually this topic just brings pain anyhow X___X and we can't change anything. XD although I wouldn't mind if there won't be any stuff like that when it makes the rest of the Eden com satisfied and happy. ^^"

Hmm I just watched the new scenes of the SP which are rare though...unluckily.
I wished they would have been more creative.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 18:32

docipain wrote:
yamatsumi wrote:
*ROTFL* for a moment when I wrote it I thought. "What do I do when it was her? Anyhow her nick is just too familar." But I didn't know anymoe. XD
Well I do not want to see kat-tun or anything other stuff in there. It's just. I think it's nice from time to time when people are doing also such stuff because simply Ryo in Shows or whatever is rare. Of course I get your point aswell. It would be awful when the Eden com whould be spammed with other bands which are totally unrelated to Eito.
But maybe it's just that I can't take it that serious because I am a Ryo Fan. I dunno how I would think about when I wouldn't be one. Well...it is as it is..and actually this topic just brings pain anyhow X___X and we can't change anything. XD although I wouldn't mind if there won't be any stuff like that when it makes the rest of the Eden com satisfied and happy. ^^"

Hmm I just watched the new scenes of the SP which are rare though...unluckily.
I wished they would have been more creative.
at least we got to see him as a SEXY Doctor~ AREN'T YOU PROUD????

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 18:50

well I couldn't take him serious as doctor :/
He looks like a rookie doctor just. XD
I am still wondering....how he managed it to be a doctor with only 22 years back then? XDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 18:57

docipain wrote:well I couldn't take him serious as doctor :/
He looks like a rookie doctor just. XD
I am still wondering....how he managed it to be a doctor with only 22 years back then? XDDDDD
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW IKNNNNNNOW XDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm telling he's one of a kind XDDDDDDD

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 19:53

it's because he's a genius without any university studying! XDDDDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 21st, '07, 19:54

docipain wrote:it's because he's a genius without any university studying! XDDDDDDDD
O_O
.....where did he get this from??? it's DEFENITLY NOT FROM YOU!!!!

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 21st, '07, 22:55

OH SHUT UP DAUGHTER! or I will not allow you to marry my son! :(

7. During fall nights, what do you like to spend you time doing?
Ryo: Having a fleeting love

well daughter...what do you think about it? will you can live with such a man? :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 01:34

docipain wrote:OH SHUT UP DAUGHTER! or I will not allow you to marry my son! :(

7. During fall nights, what do you like to spend you time doing?
Ryo: Having a fleeting love

well daughter...what do you think about it? will you can live with such a man? :D
but we're already married baka okassan>_>
and YES YES YES x333333333333

jyori

Post by jyori » Nov 22nd, '07, 01:50

cherryaddict wrote:ok i would LOVE to talk about what ur talking about up there XD BUT......
OMG OMG OMG I JUST FINISHED 1 LITRE OF TEARS SP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ND I'M SO DAMN DEPRESSSSSSSED T_______________T

where'd you download it?! link please, maybe? :lol

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 01:59

jyori wrote:
cherryaddict wrote:ok i would LOVE to talk about what ur talking about up there XD BUT......

where'd you download it?! link please, maybe? :lol

XDD yea ok
Torrent
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ ... s&id=39985

Veoh
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1502058EweNbSFZ

subbed by Kioku

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:17

kawaii~~
i dont know what happen to him :roll

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:24

kozumifan wrote:Image

kawaii~~
*DIES* kawaiii~~~<33333333333333333333333>_>
he's stil so kawaiii ..even now~

SEEE!!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:27

cherryaddict wrote:
kozumifan wrote:Image

kawaii~~
*DIES* kawaiii~~~<33333333333333333333333>_>
he's stil so kawaiii ..even now~

SEEE!!!!!
yeah i have to agree this time
he looks soo cute in the first pic <3
yellow renja! hahahaha

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:29

X333333 I knoww~~<33
my heart can't take sch pictures, it's too much for me~~Image

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:35

then maybe i should give you more, then you will die! :w00t:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:36

kozumifan wrote:then maybe i should give you more, then you will die! :w00t:
>_> yes DO want to die

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:39

:w00t: :w00t:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:43

kozumifan wrote::w00t: :w00t:
I'll take that as a yes..*prepares shot gun*

jyori

Post by jyori » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:49

ARIGATOU!!

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:49

Atashi mo hoshii desu....

Aaaaah, so many cute pictures of Ryo-chan XDDDDDD..... Busy now, will catch up you guys later!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jya ne....love, love, love!!!!!!!

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Nov 22nd, '07, 04:46

Thank you~!!! So it's newly subbed. No wonder I couldn't find it before. ^^;

And I want the pictures too!!! XD I'm seriously lacking Ryo pics! x_X He's so cute in the first picture.. :lol :w00t:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 06:44

hohoho~~~ anytime my darlings~~~<333
ANYTHING to spread the RYO love~<33333

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 22nd, '07, 09:07

docipain wrote:*ROTFL* for a moment when I wrote it I thought. "What do I do when it was her? Anyhow her nick is just too familar." But I didn't know anymoe. XD
lol I may sound bitchy sometimes but I'm actually a friendly person and I don't mind people having other opinion...

anyway, just read at MK that some fansub team announced they would be subbing Janiben and Muchaburi ^_^

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 09:40

Yay!!!!!!!!! as I'm downloading janiben episodes.....ureshii desu wa...

by the way, in which episode does appear Kei-chan in Yukan club? Is it 5 or 6? Fastforwarded episode 5 subbed by Nya and there is no even subtlest appearance of Kei-chan....
Last edited by ena on Nov 22nd, '07, 09:51, edited 1 time in total.

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Nov 22nd, '07, 09:46

Kei-chan is appearing in episode 6. ^O^
Can't wait to watch it either~~!! >=D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 12:47

yamatsumi wrote:
docipain wrote:*ROTFL* for a moment when I wrote it I thought. "What do I do when it was her? Anyhow her nick is just too familar." But I didn't know anymoe. XD
lol I may sound bitchy sometimes but I'm actually a friendly person and I don't mind people having other opinion...

anyway, just read at MK that some fansub team announced they would be subbing Janiben and Muchaburi ^_^
O_O WHAT?? WHAT?? WHAAAT???? WHO WILL SUB IT????
FINALLY XDDDDDDDDDD i was hoping someone would ne~ their shows r FUN but I just can't understand ne~ T__T

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:18

OH! Hopefully it's true ;_______;
that would be awesome! *_______*

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:19

docipain wrote:OH! Hopefully it's true ;_______;
that would be awesome! *_______*
yes i hope so too ne~~~
I want to watch it with subs T__
T

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:21

yeah I want to see it although I am sure it's hard work O________O

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:22

docipain wrote:yeah I want to see it although I am sure it's hard work O________O
yes BUT WE'LL SUPPORT THEM NE!!!!!

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:23

how should we support the fansub team? XDDDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:25

docipain wrote:how should we support the fansub team? XDDDDDDD
.... i dunno =.=
BUT WE HAVE TO, since they're subbing it...SEE I'M NICE!!! I'M REALLY NICE!!!

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:49

nice and stupid *nods* XDDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 14:51

docipain wrote:nice and stupid *nods* XDDDDDD
I won't say anything to u since ur my okassan ne~

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:17

WAHAHAHA! STRIKE! XD
I am wondering what's the strange dark thing in maru's mouth Ö_____Ö I am afraid..whatever it is. I have never seen something like that in someone's mouth O_O and actually I don't want to know what it is T__T"

I love the fact that they look so tired *_* so I don't feel alone with looking shitty every morning! :D

I love seeing Eito when they are brushing their teeth XD
credits: http://johnnys-net.net/ again XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:21

docipain wrote:WAHAHAHA! STRIKE! XD
I am wondering what's the strange dark thing in maru's mouth Ö_____Ö I am afraid..whatever it is. I have never seen something like that in someone's mouth O_O and actually I don't want to know what it is T__T"

I love the fact that they look so tired *_* so I don't feel alone with looking shitty every morning! :D

I love seeing Eito when they are brushing their teeth XD
credits: http://johnnys-net.net/ again XD
O_O Maru's mouth................KOWAIIII DESU!!!T_____________T
and LOL ryo chan is wearing that rope again XDDDDDDDDDDDDd maybe i should buy him a new one :unsure:

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:23

OOh I love this robe...I guess I will buy it sometime too. XDDDDD
just because I have no bathrobe T_T but at first I need a simply white one for the tesshi's magic show xDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:25

XDDDDD yeah, he likes to show off his sexy legs alot ne XDDDDDDD
Tegonyan's robe??? i have a similr one...err...well it's WHITE XD so it is similar XDDD

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:28

i think i know what it is that dark thing in maru's mouth...when some1 is in tired or stressed state, then unconsciuously you bite yourself... :blink as if you're not controlling yourself....try to bite your inner cheek, then you'll definitely have one... hehe.. after watching 1 liter of namida, i'm followng my Ryo-chan's career...in.medicine. :P
Last edited by ena on Nov 22nd, '07, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:28

well I wish his legs would be sexy XDDDDDD
well but his legs, ne...I am sure he just don't shave them because it's the only place beside his hair where hair grows a lot! XDDDDDD

yeah I need to buy a white one...
ena wrote:i think i know what it is that dark thing in maru's mouth...when some1 is in tired or stressed state, then unconsciuously you bite yourself...as if you're not controlling yourself....try to bite your inner cheek, then you''' definitely have one... hehe.. after watching 1 liter of namida, i'm followng my Ryo-chan's career...in.medicine.
aaah really? Ö_Ö THat suits to Maru well I guess. He often looks so uncontrolled...hmm or overreacting hmmpf
Last edited by docipain on Nov 22nd, '07, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:29

by the way, just saw fancam of Taiwan 2007 concert...the backflip that Ryo-chan did AWESOME....... aaaaaannn, i wish i was in taiwan to see him from such a close distance.... Ryo-chan come to Mongolia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:30

ena wrote:i think i know what it is that dark thing in maru's mouth...when some1 is in tired or stressed state, then unconsciuously you bite yourself...as if you're not controlling yourself....try to bite your inner cheek, then you''' definitely have one... hehe.. after watching 1 liter of namida, i'm followng my Ryo-chan's career...in.medicine.
Haha isn't that just an ulcer? xD Like, when you lack eating vegetables and stuff.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:31

O_O but would it turn BLACK???? it's kindda creepy =.=
and ..... *prepares shot gun* what was that last line u just wrote again?????

docipain: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well his arms hav lots of hair too O_O
XD XD well i gotta ssay, even his hair is sexy XDDDDDDDD

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:33

honma ni..dunno what causes this...hehe

whose legs? Ryo-chan's....? His legs are just perfect, maybe too perfect...."fangirling'".....

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:34

MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only MINE!!! "prepares firegun" -- actually not expert in weapons, so couldn;t think of a better weapon....

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:37

Hmm what form has his legs actually....are they A-, O. or X- Legs? XD
I never looked at it properly *LOL*

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:38

His balck hair WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY toooooooo sexy....."faints" XDDDDDD. Really, black hair suits him the most ne...he looks kakkoi, sexy, charismatic and has his enigmatic aura.

Tesshi, change the color of your hair to black, so you can oerform with him...didn't Ryo-chan say that he'll do it if only Tegoshi will join black-hair community!! How cute!!!!!

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:41

They're more like O-shaped. Definitely not X, even A. But the way he walks grabs attention (definitely mine :w00t: ) and he's so CONFIDENT!!! Where does he get it from? Experience, Scorpio sign.... Maji de, wakaranai...

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:48

well I guess he got it from no one...well since he was also a little star when he was a little Johnny...I think that shaped him.
He knows that he is good looking. He knows there are many fans who adore him. I think if you know such things it's easy become like that. XD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 15:49

docipain wrote:Hmm what form has his legs actually....are they A-, O. or X- Legs? XD
I never looked at it properly *LOL*
does it matter?? IT'S SEXY!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDD

ena: oh yeah?? I don't see ur name on him~ohohohohohohooo~~~ baka onna if u don't wanna die, just THINK b4 u talk about him as UR property~ *muwahahahahaha*

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:01

well actually he's just his own property. I hate this "he's mine and blah"-talk. it's so childish o,ô

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:03

finally, cherry, you're back to Ryo-chan's thread!!!! seeing 3 of you (lecker, kozumifan and you) fighting in Pi's thread is not so good.....do your business here, ok....hahahaha

lalalala, i'm not afraid from you, he;s mine "runs and hides behind ryo-chan's back --- ryo-chan, save me from crazy cherry" ~~ now i'l change from "our" too "my"....since i have ryo-chan my my side...wuahahahahah....

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:06

I prolly should consider to leave this place. this "he's mine" talk is not funny anymore at all. It's boring as hell. XDD
You just should try to get a new topic xD it's always like that. If a topic ended it's like "oh he's mine. die **** die!"
*ROTFL*

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:08

Maji de, okaaasan da yo!!!!!!!!!

Truly saying, using term mine gives me warm feeling, although he's physically and mentally far (two totally different worlds) from me and from all of us...sigh. But who cares!!! this is our small world where we want to take care of him and keep him warm in such cold and stormy winter days, so he can shine in hot summer days....

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:13

lol sound spretty poetic o.o
I can't see it like that when everyone is talking like "he's mine!" "No!!!! he's mine ugly" wouldn't be a harem for Ryochan better? Then he would definitely feel warm. XD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:15

WOHOOOO FOUND PICS HQ PICS OF THE WHOLE~~~ PLAYZOME PB ~~~Uchi and Kusano in HQ *swoon* should I post?? or have u already seen them???

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:16

if we would be in a ryo only community now they would say: In how far this is Ryo related, ****?
but well...we aren't YES PLEASE! XDDDDD

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:19

LeckerSchmecker wrote:WOHOOOO FOUND PICS HQ PICS OF THE WHOLE~~~ PLAYZOME PB ~~~Uchi and Kusano in HQ *swoon* should I post?? or have u already seen them???
O_O
POST THEM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE BABY NOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

geh i'm soo hot~~=.= ppl r FREEZNG from all that snow, and here i am sweating T_T

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:24

AHAHAHAHA DOCI~~~ JENAU DAT WÜRDEN SE SAGEN XD hahaha

OK OK I WILL I JUST GOTTA DL ALL OF EM XD hahaha
in like 20 min or so I can post XD

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:24

@ cherry: yep, it's snowing and cold outside...wihs we had hot summer throughout the year!! or at least warmer winters, not as we have here...sigh :cry:

@docipain: you;re truly faithful, serious and (what's the word.--i'm running out of my english) "perfect fan...adore your way of thinking. :salut: ..actually it was my 1st time that i admitted that publicaly...and got a slap on my mouth...shutting up....URUSEI (typical ryo-chan's quote)
Last edited by ena on Nov 22nd, '07, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:27

ena wrote: @docipain: you;re truly faithful fan...adore your way of thinking...actually it was my 1st time that i admitted that publicaly...and got a slap on my mouth...shutting up....
hmm? In how far you got a slap on your mouth? I don't get it anyhow sorry .__."

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:30

Kazama: WHAT O_O??? i can't wait 20 minutes T_T
siigh...HURRY!!!

ena: Iknoww~~~ the only change in the weather here was the freakn FOG!!!

Okassan: don't u think it's tme to make me a Matching Avatar~<3333 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:31

no it's not time for it. I have to prepare somethign for school. no time for doing such stuff at all....

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:32

LOL THEY WONT LET U DL MORE THAN 2 and they have aDL speed that isnt natural I have a 6000kb/s internet speed and well yeah they dl it maximal 8kb/s ... <.<

docipain

Post by docipain » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:33

in what shitty place you are Lecker LOL

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:33

docipain wrote:no it's not time for it. I have to prepare somethign for school. no time for doing such stuff at all....
but....but....but it's only a tiny avatar~~~Image

Kazama: tsk....OK NOW HURRY!!

ena

Post by ena » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:34

of course, not in literal meaning, it just hit me :P , but DON'T worry...i'm good.... :lol

thanks, lecker, waiting for pics post :salut: :salut: :salut:
Last edited by ena on Nov 22nd, '07, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Nov 22nd, '07, 16:34

docipain wrote:in what shitty place you are Lecker LOL
Johnnys nret took ur link and went browsing XD