[Discussion] Yukan Club

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Nov 21st, '07, 04:39

Rori wrote:Hmm, saw it on the preview. Only saw him in Kurosagi and that's about it.
Looks like something is going to go on between him and Noriko from the preview.
Rori: U mean something is going on between him and Miroku (JIn). Koyama was punching him in the preview!! Co0o0o0o0ol!! Cant wait!

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 21st, '07, 17:17

^ I haven't watched the episode yet -still currently downloading-

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 21st, '07, 23:34

After i'm done Updating on the mews on the website i'm goign to go up to my computer and watch it RAW on veoh!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 22nd, '07, 02:42

Just seen Eps 4 and 5!! And i really liked them! :) specially the promo at the end of ep 5 XD LOLLL

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 22nd, '07, 17:37

Ive seen episode 6 raw... it was funny and i feel sorry more for Bido... It like the real Taguchi.... hahahaha

And this is nto a Spoiler for anyone but episode 7 Mike He is in!!! and he seem to be speaking japanese!!!! YAh!!!! now there are more hot guys in this!!!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:21

NanaTorigawa wrote:Ive seen episode 6 raw... it was funny and i feel sorry more for Bido... It like the real Taguchi.... hahahaha!
Bido? Really? Why? if i can ask; I amreally happy with Junno since he turned blonde he seems more cheerful :)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:29

Ginoru wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:Ive seen episode 6 raw... it was funny and i feel sorry more for Bido... It like the real Taguchi.... hahahaha!
Bido? Really? Why? if i can ask; I amreally happy with Junno since he turned blonde he seems more cheerful :)
Well have you seen it? he get punched all the time... it funny... but sad...

Anyway... I actrually really like Junno since i have seen him in this... he is funny... and i love him on Cartoon Kat-tun.... "Cheak it out you!!"

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 23rd, '07, 03:35

Ginoru wrote:Just seen Eps 4 and 5!! And i really liked them! :) specially the promo at the end of ep 5 XD LOLLL
ahaha the promo!!
yuu pinched jin xD
it was soo funny LOL

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Nov 23rd, '07, 06:58

yeahh..it's confirmed that mike he is going to star in next ep

maguri_yamaki07

Post by maguri_yamaki07 » Nov 24th, '07, 05:08

hello i watch yukan club also i have one question wer can we see episode 6 of yukan club??? with subs or without... pls tell me...

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 24th, '07, 16:36

http://community.livejournal.com/ourhour/

I just really hope she doesn't mind me advertising her livejournal, I know she had to change because the last one was reported, so if this isn't allowed then let me know and I'll remove the link.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 24th, '07, 19:11

yha i have seen ep 6 RAW i got to cheak if i can watch it subbed/.// been busy for the last 2-3 days watching Coffee Prince!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 24th, '07, 22:53

NanaTorigawa wrote:Well have you seen it? he get punched all the time... it funny... but sad...

Anyway... I actrually really like Junno since i have seen him in this... he is funny... and i love him on Cartoon Kat-tun.... "Cheak it out you!!"
Yes, that's why i started an "i support Junno not being beaten"between my friends :) Luckily they have stopped punching him in cartoon; being blonde really fits him and makes him more confident, it is like seeing the real Junno that he never shows

kozumifan wrote: ahaha the promo!!
yuu pinched jin xD
it was soo funny LOL
That scream of "baka!" when he got tickled! XD It was really funny :)

And Yoko being normal again! seeing him so serious feels so weird! LOLL :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 24th, '07, 23:13

that pinch was funny... i heard that jin collarbone is his weak point... hahaha... and how did Yoko know that.... >__>

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '07, 00:28

All in Je know that Jin's collarbone is delicated LOL seen so many of them touching it! In Kt concerts there is always MAru normally trying to do it and it was made nationwide in oshaerism XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 25th, '07, 01:34

really... i need to episode shouldn't i .... hahaha

Dang... I have evil plans if i met Jin ever... hehehehe

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Nov 25th, '07, 01:46

nadiya wrote:yeahh..it's confirmed that mike he is going to star in next ep

Woah. Crazy. Love it. lolz.
Man, Koyama was a shock to me and now Mike!
Great. Now I can't wait until Tuesday... T.T.

strawberrynkiwi

Post by strawberrynkiwi » Nov 25th, '07, 05:47

The Mike thing is pretty insane. I thought it was just a rumour/joke, but when I saw the preview LOL. It is awesome and weird at the same time for me, because Mike speaking Japanese lol...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 25th, '07, 20:06

yah... i wonder if they will have soem intresting interaction with Jin and mike... be funny!!1
What i think is funny is how everyone knows Mike... hahaha... i know him from Devil Beside You...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 27th, '07, 00:16

Seen episode 6, not really so interesting but it was cute, i liked Seishiro jealous :-)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 27th, '07, 01:04

I have too see it subed...i'll go see if it is... (I don't dl them yet...)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 28th, '07, 01:49

i can't wait to see ep 7!!! WHEEE!!! And here is a vid of Mike He...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 28th, '07, 01:56

i liked this episode.. mike's japanese was funny! ii LOL'ed so many times :lol
and and and i cant believe i cried when the shot! xD like
i though karen died!!! >< but then again miroku was the one that got shot!!! LOL
poor miroku :(

but OMG jin's english was sooooooo cool.. i was like "this is no car shrimp" :lol
i love jin's english :wub: :wub:
and noriko amazed me... i knew she speaks english.. but i never though she was this good :O :O

ahahaha at the preview!!
junno yoko and JIN as women!!
i had to re-watched to make sure that jin wasnt an actual girl XD XD
he looked soo pretty.. seriously!! omg

JC

Post by JC » Nov 28th, '07, 02:08

Yuri was well cast. The girl looks EXACTLY as she does in that picture. I'm currently watching episode 2 and I pissed myself laughing when Miroku started to cry and sing to his Dad on the phone. I rewound that bit so many times! :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 28th, '07, 02:11

OH my gosh!!! Forget Ep 7!! Ep 8 cannot get here soon enough!!! Look at what futari_love posted in Kattunlove Livejournal!! Of course all credit goes to her and cookupsomelove

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Nov 28th, '07, 02:49

kozumifan wrote:
i liked this episode.. mike's japanese was funny! ii LOL'ed so many times :lol
and and and i cant believe i cried when the shot! xD like
i though karen died!!! >< but then again miroku was the one that got shot!!! LOL
poor miroku :(

but OMG jin's english was sooooooo cool.. i was like "this is no car shrimp" :lol
i love jin's english :wub: :wub:
and noriko amazed me... i knew she speaks english.. but i never though she was this good :O :O

ahahaha at the preview!!
junno yoko and JIN as women!!
i had to re-watched to make sure that jin wasnt an actual girl XD XD
he looked soo pretty.. seriously!! omg
Can I ask where you watched the raw? I really want to see this episode! :) Thank you!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 28th, '07, 02:53

^ i downloaded it from Clubbox :)

Valentin

Post by Valentin » Nov 28th, '07, 02:55

kozumifan wrote:^ i downloaded it from Clubbox :)
(That was a really fast response! ;) May I ask which Clubbox? Usually, I don't download from Clubboxes, since they confuse me, but for Yukan Club, I just may attempt it. ;)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 28th, '07, 03:00

humm well there's lots
i got it from lakyniu's CB
also try windjp, apinkmaru, they have it out really fast :)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 28th, '07, 03:03

OH my gosh... Just watch episode 7
I hd to take brokes from Mike He's Japanese.. it freaked me out.. i was like... noooooooooo.... bad Mike he.. you japanese is bad.... BTW i heard somewhere that the reason Mike He got into acting was because he like japan.. or was it the guy that did to op song for Devil Beside you...
I was freaken sad when it looked liek Karen was shot... i was almost to tears... but it was the heel that saved her... and it was funny because iif you go back in the clip with the shot... you can see how Miroku face was it was more liek...pain then my friend was shot.. ahhh... but i think they messed up at the end with the 3 other fiances... i think he should of just left and never come back.. instead of looking like some man that propsals to every girl he sees..
BTW have you noticed resently there i alot more foreign peopel in dramas now adays,,,, i think its cool...

nutrilift

Post by nutrilift » Nov 28th, '07, 13:44

awww i watched it and the actress sucks :(
I didn't know the manga, but the drama doesn't arouse me to read the manga :(

sorry
Last edited by nutrilift on Nov 29th, '07, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Nov 29th, '07, 07:06

Mike He is everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know who to goggle over in this episode! who to root for? My JE boys or one of my favorite Taiwanese actors? I'll root for and goggle over all of them. it's the simplest answer. :)

Yoko, Jin, Junno, and Mike.....episode 7...heaven~ can't wait to watch it! XD

Romance

Post by Romance » Nov 29th, '07, 08:02

I don't intend to discourage fans, no offense. This is just what i think.

Yukan Club is one of the worst jdramas ever made. The story(ies) are thinner than a toothpick, the acting is truly truly horrible, especially the blonde guy, im crying bricks every time he is infront of the camera. Also there is no chemistry and sense of humor.

I will still finnish it though :D

tanteun

Post by tanteun » Nov 29th, '07, 08:26

then, it's the magic of YC rite? ;) lots of people said it's suck , the casts are bad, the acting is worst etc etc, but in the end still lots of people said that they ENJOYwatching it.

For me for any drama as long as it's enjoyable i'll go for it but if not, eventho people said the story is deep, the hight top acting from the casts etc I won't watch it 'till the end.

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 30th, '07, 00:58

Well you can always quit it, no one is making you watch it. And don't worry about discouraging fans, people have been saying how terrible it was since episode 1 was released, and we're still watching it. ;)

And I'm one of those people who thinks the acting sucks - it's terrible - and I can still enjoy the show. I absolutely loved episode 7.

Though, this Mike He guy (who I didn't know about til now) made me laugh every time he said something.
I did almost cry when Karen was *shot* it was the musics fault. I thought it would be something cheesy like the necklace saved her from the bullet or something (from the watching the preview and seeing Kasa-whatever his name was give her the necklace.) Pretty funny how it was down to the heel that broke and Miroku actually took the shot. xD

Next episode doesn't look all that great to be honest, and Jin dressed as a woman seriously creeped me out

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Nov 30th, '07, 01:33

I'm one of the people who think the show is total crap and still watches it. Sigh, it's my weakness. One of my weaknesses, at least.

I'd never heard of Mike He either but his accent was giving me a headache! He was good-looking at least, I suppose.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 30th, '07, 02:04

Romance wrote:I don't intend to discourage fans, no offense. This is just what i think.

Yukan Club is one of the worst jdramas ever made. The story(ies) are thinner than a toothpick, the acting is truly truly horrible, especially the blonde guy, im crying bricks every time he is infront of the camera. Also there is no chemistry and sense of humor.

I will still finnish it though :D
oh well, the rating just proves it. Eps 7's been worst I think.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 30th, '07, 02:19

The fact that the episode was delayed half an hour did not help there

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 30th, '07, 03:42

why was is delayed an half an hour?

Any way.. i'm strange but i love this series...

Bido is suppose to be silly.. he not supose to be the best character ever.. he is the character that you make fun of because he stupid... hahaha...

This series is different than most series.. it not to make you think.. simple story... stupid things goin on...
this is what happen when people do not have lives... hahaha... I know that feeling hahaha...
i can't wait for the next episode even thou it doent look to intresting..
the only thing i'm mad about is that we have not much history background on soem charaters... hahaha

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 30th, '07, 16:14

After watching episode 1, I thought it sucked... the acting was bad.. it's trying to be somewhat Hana Kimi-ish with no lovable characters and stupid acting. Apparently I have been dling the torrents up to the latest one and yet have to watch them. I should probably just delete and not waste my time watching??

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 30th, '07, 16:42

wel i like it but its not my favorit. i mean akanishi could do better then this.

Rori

Post by Rori » Nov 30th, '07, 20:17

Completely agree with that, Jin's acting was better in Gokusen, I suppose he's gotten rusty from all that time off. But Jin isn't the worst in this show, it's either Taguchi or the girl who plays Noriko. Karens actress screws up a lot. The actor who plays Seishiro is actually ok, but he has his screw up moments too. But I absolutely love Yuri, her acting is fine for the most part.

And call me mad, but I love this show more than HanaKimi. That's probably down to the fact, I did not like Oguri Shuns part in that show, I preferred NakatsuxMizuki. But that show was hilarious and the actors were fantastic. Still for some reason I'm drawn to YC more.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 30th, '07, 21:58

Ginoru wrote:OH my gosh!!! Forget Ep 7!! Ep 8 cannot get here soon enough!!! Look at what futari_love posted in Kattunlove Livejournal!! Of course all credit goes to her and cookupsomelove

:O beautiful

:crazy: XD
i want to make him the mother of my babies :P
:wub: :wub: Jin :wub: :wub:

special thanks to Ginoru, for both inroducing Jin to me and sending the pics :salut:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 1st, '07, 01:27

NanaTorigawa wrote:why was is delayed an half an hour?

Any way.. i'm strange but i love this series...
Bido is suppose to be silly.. he not supose to be the best character ever.. he is the character that you make fun of because he stupid... hahaha...
This series is different than most series.. it not to make you think.. simple story... stupid things goin on...
this is what happen when people do not have lives... hahaha... I know that feeling hahaha...
i can't wait for the next episode even thou it doent look to intresting..
the only thing i'm mad about is that we have not much history background on soem charaters... hahaha
I am not sure, something about a special program of the show that airs just before it or something like that

I agree, i never expected this drma to be magnificent, outstanding or something that would add to my life; i just wanted to have fun and that is what i got so no complains here:)

fleng It is up to you i would give it a try; up to episode 4 or 5

SP1CA You are welcome!! Jin is always good to introduce ;)
In fact it is a really shocking look XD; remember my dorama?
the girl i choose to be kame's fiance is going to star with him in his next drama this is hilarious!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 1st, '07, 01:30

Ooooh, Ginoru, could you tell me the name of Kame's new drama, I just found out that he has one this morning. *made me happy*

But I haven't got around to finding out the name yet. xD

shuurei

Post by shuurei » Dec 1st, '07, 04:06

I know this is kinda late but my gosh, Mike He in Yukan Club! Wow! Jin and Mike in one episode...that's like a dream come true...yay!

shuurei

Post by shuurei » Dec 1st, '07, 04:16

Well, though I agree that the acting in this series is kinda bland and that the actors don't command the scenes, I'm still watching the series. Jin is so cute you can't help yourself but watch him. Besides, there's this Mike He episode. He's a Taiwanese actor/model, as for the accent, his lines were obviously dubbed. He has a deeper voice the one used to dub his lines. He's a pretty good actor, and if you have watched Why Why Love, you'd appreciate him too. Jin and Mike He in one episode, again, that's enough to make me watch it again and again. But really, he doen't look an Arab at all, even the name he used (garcia) wasn't arab. lol! he's still cute

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 1st, '07, 13:47

Ginoru wrote:
the girl i choose to be kame's fiance is going to star with him in his next drama this is hilarious!!!
:O :O :O it's really shocking. but i think , that girl shouldn't be allowed to act in Kame's new dorama. instead of this, they need to make a Yamato Nadeshiko with her (and rest of your cast :P)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 4th, '07, 01:17

I don't know they could do one after another...i wouldn't complain!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 4th, '07, 01:29

I"m watch Cartoon Kat-tun live 2007 for the 2nd time.. .love it... Butterfly is cool!!!!! And i love this song koki sings... buttt... i think i liek Taguchi with blonde hair better!!! But no bue eyes that scaries me...
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Dec 5th, '07, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

saily

Post by saily » Dec 4th, '07, 12:49

Wow

thank

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 4th, '07, 13:37

Ginoru wrote:I don't know they could do one after another...i wouldn't complain!
i heard that there's a live action of Yamato Nadeshiko, but hasn't seen it, is that right??

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 5th, '07, 00:54

No it's not; there is a dorama with a simmilar title just that :)

Any news on Yukan ep 8???!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 5th, '07, 04:11

ah forgot with school stuff that is it came out today... got to go watch it after take shower... (or look for it)
Can't wait for crossdressing goodness!!

tanteun

Post by tanteun » Dec 5th, '07, 08:06

OMG!! Eps 8 is so funny!!!!!!!!!!! Miroku and his dad haha.... But Jin's arm looked so big in here, so better watch close up if u wanna see Jinnie hhaaha

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 5th, '07, 08:42

SP1CA wrote:
Ginoru wrote:
:O :O :O it's really shocking. but i think , that girl shouldn't be allowed to act in Kame's new dorama. instead of this, they need to make a Yamato Nadeshiko with her (and rest of your cast :P)
Are you gusy talking about one pound gospel?(ichi pondo fukuin)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 5th, '07, 17:21

Karate-ka wrote:
SP1CA wrote:
Ginoru wrote:
Are you gusy talking about one pound gospel?(ichi pondo fukuin)
yes :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 6th, '07, 04:48

I finally watch episode 8 RAW it was so funny.. Jin looked liek an Amazon thou.. hahaha

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 6th, '07, 13:28

Rori wrote:Ooooh, Ginoru, could you tell me the name of Kame's new drama, I just found out that he has one this morning. *made me happy*

Sorry didn't see the post, it is called 1 Pound Gospel or 1 Pondo no Fukui, it already has a thread open here ;)

Yes!! Jin can no longer dress as a girl :)

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Dec 6th, '07, 23:13

Wow, the guys in drag in episode 8 looked even better than the ones in Hana Kimi! I almost could believe Bidou was a girl. Kinda reminded me of my cousin.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 7th, '07, 02:38

True... thous i still thing Jin looks like a japanese Xena.. hahaha.. j/k...not but he totaly walked liek that on perpos(SP?) because he doens't normaly walk liek that...

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 7th, '07, 06:08

Ginoru wrote:
Rori wrote:Ooooh, Ginoru, could you tell me the name of Kame's new drama, I just found out that he has one this morning. *made me happy*

Sorry didn't see the post, it is called 1 Pound Gospel or 1 Pondo no Fukui, it already has a thread open here ;)
Thank you! :)

Will go find the thread out now.

YC 8: As expected it wasn't great as I thought it'd be, but it was ok nonetheless. Episode 9 looks pretty damn good. Though I really don't have a clue whats going on from it. Yuri looked pretty angry in the preview.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 7th, '07, 08:26

marspeach wrote:Wow, the guys in drag in episode 8 looked even better than the ones in Hana Kimi! I almost could believe Bidou was a girl. Kinda reminded me of my cousin.
yes, Taguchi became a pretty girl XD
NanaTorigawa wrote:True... thous i still thing Jin looks like a japanese Xena.. hahaha.. j/k...not but he totaly walked liek that on perpos(SP?) because he doens't normaly walk liek that...
yes, guess i got what you mean :D he doesn't have the shape of a woman(a woman like Nicole Kidman, Kate Blanchett...) :D but Xena is something different :D

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 7th, '07, 10:53

Jin has that pretty face that would make him a gorgeous woman (be it just a little more feminine), but his body is that of a man, no mistake. That's why he can't be mistaken for a woman. If I saw him in women's clothing for the first time I would be: Oooh! A pretty transvestite! :lol
Yoko was...um...weird. But Junno was really girly!
These kinds of things are what make Yukan Club really enjoyable to pass time watching!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 7th, '07, 13:11

Not making fun of him... say he look like Xena.. haha.... the girl who goes Xena has really manly shoulders.. and Jin has really manly shoulders... anyway.. i can't wait to watch this ep subbed

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 7th, '07, 15:26

NanaTorigawa wrote:Not making fun of him... say he look like Xena.. haha.... the girl who goes Xena has really manly shoulders.. and Jin has really manly shoulders... anyway.. i can't wait to watch this ep subbed
yes, his shape is manly.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 7th, '07, 18:22

i haven't start to watch Yukan, but watched a few minutes of Ep. 8 in order to see Lady Jin XD a.k.a. Xena of Japan :P yes, he may be Xena but Taguchi made a pretty lady XD (even though he's really tall, he still looked like a cute girl XD not travesty)

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Dec 7th, '07, 22:03

Gah, Bidou looks so much like my cousin when she used to bleach her hair that it's scary!!

I think this show sucks but for some reason I'm still watching it.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 8th, '07, 03:02

hahah... well deal with the pain for 2-3 more episodes!!!!
Hahaha i love that picture.. you know if Jin just had Taguchi's body it lok goos.. i don't think bidou's face is good... still kinda manly.. hahaah

but i love Taguchi!!!!

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Dec 8th, '07, 04:22

I should have known the cross-dressing thing was going to take over this discussion. :lol

ne~~ was it just me or did ep 8 really suck.. a lot.. i think one of the factors that really drags the show down a lot is the acting by the adults. i know they are trying to be funny by over-acting a bit.. but really.. it's just annoying. -__-;;

anyway.. i totally agree that taguchi made a pretty girl. i think it was the first time in the show where i thought, "hey, i like his hair".

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 8th, '07, 04:48

haha... i think that guy is funny.. and the show is to show that adults are dumb and kids are smart... in way hahah...

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 8th, '07, 05:12

marspeach wrote:Gah, Bidou looks so much like my cousin when she used to bleach her hair that it's scary!!

I think this show sucks but for some reason I'm still watching it.
xD I think it's safe to say the majority of YC watchers think the show sucks. When you count the bad acting, cheesy story lines, but we all keep coming back to it for some reason.

Mine would be:

Jin - so it's a must watch.
School - always loved school dramas
Rich kids - This is getting pretty old - a lot of people are saying they're sick of it. There was HYD, HYD 2 and maybe HanaKimi (not so much though) but there are plenty of dramas that revolve around rich kids before this. But hey, I love it no matter how many times it's used.

This show is one of my favorites this year to be honest.
--

Taguchi made the prettiest girl in this ep, but yeah, the ep itself wasn't much. There were still some funny bits, it wasn't a complete waste.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 8th, '07, 05:19

yah.. cant wait to watch episode 8 with subtiles.. hahaha how much peopel seem to hate it funny... hahahaa... i like it.. and i ill say this till the last episde... then i might go off to watch the 3 for next season...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 8th, '07, 05:36

okay.. i'm watching it with subs... and i was wondering is chiaki his mother? that confusing me..

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 8th, '07, 06:02

Triple post!!!
i'm watchign it with subtiles and now i think Jin is just plan cute.. his voice.. is so cute... AWWW....JIN over load!!!!