Delete post

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
guccijana

Delete post

Post by guccijana » Oct 25th, '07, 22:18

Delete pls
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Oct 25th, '07, 22:41

It sounds like he is afraid to stand up for you and himself. And that's not right, I wouldn't like it very much if my boyfriend acted like that. If he even cared about you a little bit, he wouldn't let his brother and his brother's girlfriend treat you like that. That's verbal abuse, what they are doing to you, and its not right.

So my question is, how long are you going to let this happen? He's not doing anything about it, and yeah, I'd be really hurt too if I were you, I understand how your feeling. So, if he's not doing anything now, he probably won't do anything in the future either. So, you need to weigh how much you love him versus how much you are willing to stand being treated like this.

And if he continues to do nothing, then I'd leave him and find someone who knows how to respect a person and stand up for them and REALLY show them what it means to love them.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 25th, '07, 22:49

Delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

KAAdonkaDUNK

Post by KAAdonkaDUNK » Oct 25th, '07, 22:54

Wow that doesn't seem like much of love to me. If someone did love you i dont think they would let you fight battles alone and i know he seems to be in a bad position because he's in between the one he's in love with and his family, but if his family goes that far something should be said. Even though he tells you he loves you just never forget ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. and to me it seems like his actions are barely whispering right now.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 25th, '07, 23:05

delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:47, edited 2 times in total.

risjenny

Post by risjenny » Oct 25th, '07, 23:07

you did right by breaking up with him!! bcos he is freaking whimp!!!! afraid to get in conflict with his brother, he doesnt dare to speak up for you! Nobdy and i MEAN NOBODY would let someone talk **** about ur love ones!!!! iam sorry to put it this way but he is a p***y...i guy like that doesnt deserve you,... for my friends i would shake the roof off if something like this happened, bcos they are my friends..for the ones i truely love like BF, i would go further...if the guy just stood still and said nothing, he just lost my trust l*snap* like that..you are suppose to protect and care for ur loved ones, if he couldnt even stand up for you, imagine when worse things happens in the future, he would be running the other direction...sorry but security feeling within this guy is lost...

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 00:08

delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 00:11

To me it seems like your boy friend just keep quiet because he didn't know what to do because he never was in a situation like that. i think after that happened that he probably is a little better at situations like that. i don't know him or you but u seem to care about him a lot. so i say if i was you i would think about giving him a second chance because everyone deserves a second chance. i mean i i had a boy friend that did that to me and i loved him very much i would give him a second chance. but what do i know i'm very optimistic anyways.

hope this helps you good luck

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 00:46

delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 01:04

i dont know as i said before he might have not known how to deal with those situations. as i said i'm very optimistic. if you loved him the whole time and he loved you the whole time to that point i would find it in my heart to forgive him one last time and talk it out with him. maybe he isn't as bad as you think

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 01:07

plus everybody deserves three chances you know the rule 3 strikes and your out

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 01:19

delete!
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 01:22

i see your point, but i say why waste 1 year of your life if you might be able to work it out. and he probably learned hiss lesson and he might man up and protect you in the future. plus if he realy loved you he would try too get you back anyway possible which means he is becoming less of a whimp.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 01:33

delete

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 01:37

well how much time passed since the first and second time. if it was a week or less well i mean can you expect anybody to change their ways in a few days. or has it been like a month or so then i understand what you mean. i know if it was me i might not be able someone i love that much you know what i mean

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 01:44

hmm.. 3 days passed, not that long of a time-- what do you mean "i might not be able to someone i love that much" you wouldn't be able to forgive him?? I agree with you on that one-- how can i forgive him--I just cant!!! thx for your advice...

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 01:50

sorry the last part probably doesn't make sense. i was just saying if it was me i couldn't let go of someone i loved so much you know what i mean

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 01:51

you really misunderstood the last part is kind of funny because you thought i sayd the opposite

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 02:01

delete

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 02:03

well i know what you mean. sometimes its easier to be mad at someone then to firgive and forget but in the end the forgive and forget part might turn out better . i mean its not like he cheated on you where you couldn't forgive him. you know what i mean

Amber111

Post by Amber111 » Oct 26th, '07, 02:09

You did the right thing breaking up with him, I wouldn't want someone who says he loves me but can't stand up for me. And I can't believe he just stood there listening to his brother and his girlfriend bash at you, if he cared he would have at least told them to stop. And especially after giving him a second chance he can't even redeem himself. Plus if he can't even stand up to his own brother, just think in the future if you get into some kind of trouble, what will he do then? Just stand by and watch like a bystander? Breaking up with him was a good idea, because it shows that you mean business, if you kept giving him chances he'd probably won't take you seriously.

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 02:16

i'm telling you i would give him another chance because i know my parents went through the same thing when they were young. and my mom barely gave him a second chance, but he reedemed himself and everything worked out. the problem with my dad was that he was just a good person who would never hurt anything or anyone he was too good for his own good anybody could use him but he shaped up and they have been happily married for 23 years.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 02:17

delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 02:23

if it can work out w=for my parents it can work out for anybody u know what i mean

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 02:29

i guess you got your mind pretty much made up i don't know how to help you any more.
i think everybody deserves another chance, and plus i know my parents and it worked out for them so why shouldn't it work out for you.

well good luck post so we all know what you will do

HaPpYfAcE

Post by HaPpYfAcE » Oct 26th, '07, 03:24

the way i see it... there's no point in another shot... It's better that u two broke up... I mean ...think about it... do u really want to date someone who's family has no respect for u and doesn't even treat u with common decently...u're boyfriend's brother doesn't seem to have any respect for ur boyfriend or for u... cause if he does even if he doesn't like u he would just quietly told ur boyfriend and let him make the decision himself and respect that decision... not have a blow out fight like the one u describe... and i can understand maybe why ur boyfriend didn't stand up for u in that fight... he probably thought it was stupid and childish to yell at his brother and his brother's girlfriend and didn't want to belittle himself... having said that I still think that even if he didn't want to belittle himself since it has already gotten to that point.. he should have said something on ur behalf... that would have been the boyfriend thing to do, especially if he loves u as much as he claimed to... and he should tell his brother to respect and treat u in a humanly fashion even if his brother doesn't like u because u are the girlfriend... I hope that make sense to u...love shouldn't have to be that complicated... that's just what I think...

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 03:41

delete

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Oct 26th, '07, 04:04

give him a week to think
then if he cant stand up for you and him and say sorry
you have to go

nstbgirl

Post by nstbgirl » Oct 26th, '07, 04:44

I think you did the wrong thing.think it over you still love him and he loves you he just didn't show it that time give him another chance I bet you I you do this you will be thanking me in a week or so.

I hope you change your mind everyone deserves another chance

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 20:28

delete

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 26th, '07, 21:04

delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

Byakko

Post by Byakko » Oct 26th, '07, 21:41

OHH BY THE WAY, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT nstbgirl WAS indeed my ex boyfriend talking...

nstbgirl--i HOPE YOU SEE THAT THIS TIME ITS OVER--STOP CALLING ME

lol nice try ....

however , i think that he already check all the posts and people's opionions here . maybe if he really change this time .... i hope u would give him ONE LAST chance from my view this is totally his fault but i think that u still have some feeling left for him^^ ..... or maybe not then R.I.P Nstbgirl >.<

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Oct 26th, '07, 22:07

guccijana wrote:OHH BY THE WAY, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT nstbgirl WAS indeed my ex boyfriend talking...

nstbgirl--i HOPE YOU SEE THAT THIS TIME ITS OVER--STOP CALLING ME
OMG NO WAY!!!
It so much shows how much of a coward he is, man I can't believe it seriously.
What's bugging me is in that story is that it seems he never gave you a kind of explanation for his behaviour, it doesn't look like it try to justify himself(not that there actually is an explanation, at least a valid one), nor did he try to apologise. He has to understand how badly he hurt you by doing it. Sweet words in love are good, but love is also about standing for each other, I mean if you can't count on the person you love to stand by you is it really worth it? I think you took the right decision, and I think he is being ungrateful , and almost impolite to your own family as well, when he lets you being bashed by his brother, whereas your parents defended him in other circumstances. I feel for you because I know how much it hurts to break with someone you still love, but sometimes it's just the best decision to make.
I wish you good luck for the coming days, or months, and I hope you'll meet someone worthy of your affection, you look like a nice person^^

Ah and I forgot to add: I don't believe in second chances, and unless he is begging you for it and he MEANS it, I don't think you should grant him this, but that's just my personal opinion^^

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Oct 27th, '07, 02:26

delete
Last edited by guccijana on Oct 8th, '09, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

exiguel88

Post by exiguel88 » Oct 30th, '07, 09:39

I have'nt read much, but that did'nt sound that wonderfull...