Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 7th, '07, 04:53

yeah and there is a clip on youtube showing Hiro's guest staring role in that Drama special i wrote about him doing on oct 3 called Gutannubo :wub: :wub:
Link here-->
he looks so good in it i wish the scenes were longer but oh well and yeah i'll find out more info about his leading role in his new drama hopefully it turns out that way *crosses fingers* cause i so need to see more hiro :cheers: :wub:

oh yeah btw if u notice in the scene in the drama special he's wearing that "7" chain now i really really really want it :w00t:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 8th, '07, 07:47

hi!! i can't remember if it was in this thread or hanazakari's thread, but does anyone know where the picture of him in gokusen 2 is? or could someone post it again? thanks ^^

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Oct 8th, '07, 11:58

waah! Hiro is going to be in a new drama???

awesome....what kind of drama and what role is he playing?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 8th, '07, 12:21

x_XJules wrote:hi!! i can't remember if it was in this thread or hanazakari's thread, but does anyone know where the picture of him in gokusen 2 is? or could someone post it again? thanks ^^
Check page 2 of this thread the pics were posted by Nonconformist86 if you look at the gokusen 2 episodes he's the one always in a lime green shirt but he had short and light brown hair in the show

waah! Hiro is going to be in a new drama???
kwuintessence wrote:waah! Hiro is going to be in a new drama???

awesome....what kind of drama and what role is he playing?
well rumor has it that hiro will be in a leading role for a drama coming out first quarter 2008. Now this rumor seems to be coming true cause latest news on his site is that hiro will be the lead in the cellphone manga turn drama 100シーンの恋 (100 love scenes? or is it 100 scences of love?) anyway yeah but info about that is still pending so when i find out more info i'll post but for now enjoy his post hanakimi acting in his guest appearance in the Gutannubo drama special (clips on youtube) and if lazy lol here ya go -->

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Oct 9th, '07, 02:26

@Ashanishi: That picture is so good! It looks like an anime version of Hiro! :O

As for his eyes look blue in the one pic of him in the green/white shirt. They kinda do, but at the same time not. o-O If that makes sense. They look lighter than normal brown eyes, like he's wearing color contacts, though if they're blue or not I have no idea. But his eyes do look light compared to normal.

I'm happy D-Addicts is back up, I haven't been able to access it for about 4 days. ;n;

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 9th, '07, 04:06

CuriousKitty wrote:@Ashanishi: That picture is so good! It looks like an anime version of Hiro! :O

As for his eyes look blue in the one pic of him in the green/white shirt. They kinda do, but at the same time not. o-O If that makes sense. They look lighter than normal brown eyes, like he's wearing color contacts, though if they're blue or not I have no idea. But his eyes do look light compared to normal.

I'm happy D-Addicts is back up, I haven't been able to access it for about 4 days. ;n;
Kekekeke I'm glad u like it

and I agree on the eye thing
...it boggles me mind :blink

...and I thought I was buggin wit this site to
I was like "NOOOOO HIROOOO!!"
This is the only good Hiro community on the web for me lol
I almost died without it

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Oct 11th, '07, 19:35

AshanishiLynn wrote:
CuriousKitty wrote:@Ashanishi: That picture is so good! It looks like an anime version of Hiro! :O

Kekekeke I'm glad u like it

and I agree on the eye thing
...it boggles me mind :blink

...and I thought I was buggin wit this site to
I was like "NOOOOO HIROOOO!!"
This is the only good Hiro community on the web for me lol
I almost died without it
Oh no! Don't die! D:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Oct 13th, '07, 08:00

aaaaah, can't wait to see hiro in other dramas...haha, i thought there was something wrong w/ my pc too...i was like 'oh no! d-addicts!' i can't last a day w/o it -_- good thing it was fixed :D

i'm watching that youtube vid...and my, hiro would make a really good hosto...kyaaaa, if only bartenders around here look as hot as he is...

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 13th, '07, 19:59

hey guys wow i've been away for a bit....anyway i turned my blog in to a 90% Hiro news 10% me blog so yeah all Hiro news all the time
OlaLibra.vox.com
Its like putting info about him, news, clips, etc from different sources all into 1 blog so check it out ^.^

ps i'm still learning about vox so if my page looks so blahhhh lol forgive me ^.^

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 13th, '07, 23:50

@CuroiseKitty
lol I won't die sweetheart lol!

BXLIBRA
OMG I love ur blog
I love the story about him at the women's college
I'm sooooo jealous about who got to go man! Sooooo jealous lol
those ladies are lucky

I really hope Hiro comes to the US
but I doubt it

and I never knew that he says "Yo" at the end of his sentences lol
he is so cute and he looked so cute in the photos

don't kill me for the comment I left u
his hair and his outfit reminded me of Micheal Jackson in the "Bad" video

I gotta get one of those man! :-( :-( :-(

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 14th, '07, 00:29

@AshanishiLynnYay you like my blog ^.^
yeah Hiro is so into hiphop that he says Yo at the end of his sentences. I'm about to put up a picture of his own drawing of how his apartment is (from a magazine) so check the blog in a few mins ^.^

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 14th, '07, 01:02

BxLibra wrote:hey guys wow i've been away for a bit....anyway i turned my blog in to a 90% Hiro news 10% me blog so yeah all Hiro news all the time
OlaLibra.vox.com
Its like putting info about him, news, clips, etc from different sources all into 1 blog so check it out ^.^

ps i'm still learning about vox so if my page looks so blahhhh lol forgive me ^.^
Thanks soooo much I love ur site!!! added to my fav :thumright: thanks a bunch :cheers: :cheers:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 14th, '07, 01:11

theflavoroflife wrote:
BxLibra wrote:hey guys wow i've been away for a bit....anyway i turned my blog in to a 90% Hiro news 10% me blog so yeah all Hiro news all the time
OlaLibra.vox.com

Thanks soooo much I love ur site!!! added to my fav :thumright: thanks a bunch :cheers: :cheers:
YAY!!! thank you!!!! I'll try my hardest to keep it as updated as possible
i just posted the Popolo scan i was talking about :salut: :thumleft: :w00t:

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Oct 14th, '07, 01:46

Nice website BxLibra! I enjoyed reading it :)

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 14th, '07, 01:49

BxLibra wrote:
theflavoroflife wrote:
OlaLibra.vox.com

YAY!!! thank you!!!! I'll try my hardest to keep it as updated as possible
i just posted the Popolo scan i was talking about :salut: :thumleft: :w00t:
omg that's soo cool and he have a bling necklace :scratchchin: ... kawaiii :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 14th, '07, 02:12

GoddessCarlie wrote:Nice website BxLibra! I enjoyed reading it :)
THANKS!!!!! it feels great hearing that from ya cause i'm on your site all the time its like an honor (wow i sound like a dork) lol so yeah thanks soooo much ^.^ :cheers:
theflavoroflife wrote:omg that's soo cool and he have a bling necklace :scratchchin: ... kawaiii :wub:
yep but i hear its sold out....
He also made a cologne (perfume) i think its called "7" (or is it Seven...same thing right lol) anyway yeah both are selling fast not sure if the cologne is sold out yet but if ya want it buy buy buy (oh then tell me how it smells 0.0 ) :w00t:

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 14th, '07, 04:10

BxLibra wrote:
THANKS!!!!! it feels great hearing that from ya cause i'm on your site all the time its like an honor (wow i sound like a dork) lol so yeah thanks soooo much ^.^ :cheers:
theflavoroflife wrote:omg that's soo cool and he have a bling necklace :scratchchin: ... kawaiii :wub:
He also made a cologne (perfume) i think its called "7" (or is it Seven...same thing right lol) anyway yeah both are selling fast not sure if the cologne is sold out yet but if ya want it buy buy buy (oh then tell me how it smells 0.0 ) :w00t:
quick question.. what's going on on the BBS thingy... :scratch: it's all japanese i don't get a thing :crazy: do u write and then it posted then if u r lucky he will answer on the same post or what... i am confused :-(

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 14th, '07, 04:29

lol i had the same question a while ago.... BBS = bulletin board system
Its basically a place where you can leave a message for Him to read. Hopefully he reads all of them (then again he's extremely busy). Depending on the actor, they read some and reply, not to 1 particular message (although it depends on how the actor feels about that message) but to everyone. Sometimes he gives a general update, or a thank you to let all the fans know that he cares about their support and really appreciates them.

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 14th, '07, 05:01

BxLibra wrote:lol i had the same question a while ago.... BBS = bulletin board system
Its basically a place where you can leave a message for Him to read. Hopefully he reads all of them (then again he's extremely busy). Depending on the actor, they read some and reply, not to 1 particular message (although it depends on how the actor feels about that message) but to everyone. Sometimes he gives a general update, or a thank you to let all the fans know that he cares about their support and really appreciates them.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 14th, '07, 06:26

BxLibra wrote:
NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I WANTED THAT NECKLACE MAN!

IT CAN'T BE SOLD OUT DAMMIT

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 15th, '07, 14:13

lol i wanted it too. They should be making more on account of how popular its become.... :sad:
Anyway...
Hiro updated his blog so read my blog (look on top of the siggy below for the link...that sounded weird lol) to read what he said ^.^

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 15th, '07, 14:20

thanks soooo much for the post on ur blog i just read it... Hiro is such a nice guy :wub: haaaa... thanks :cheers:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 15th, '07, 15:03

ya welcome! ^.^ its cool to see that he's good at keeping his promises :wub: he's so sweet

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 16th, '07, 00:46

edot
Last edited by AshanishiLynn on Feb 4th, '13, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 16th, '07, 01:08

no prob
omg i wish he was on a train in NYC too, in fact i wish he was just walking on my block that way i could just take him and be like marry me! hahaha

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 16th, '07, 02:26

^Wurd up

then I'd be fighting u on the 6 train or something lol

but dang man
I know Hiro wants to visit the big apple
but he's shooting a drama so no hope for him soon :cry:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 16th, '07, 02:46

^ haha
yeah i get you and along with filming like during his breaks he might be too busy hanging out with friends but i still want him here!!! he needs to make some space for an NYC trip !!

emisaid

Post by emisaid » Oct 16th, '07, 04:23

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I wonder how good Hiro's English is. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything... I've seen the Kabuto clips including the one when he's talking to that mixed kid-- so I know he's fluent. But I just wonder what kinds of words he knows, and whether or not he reads English books or watches English television. I mean, we all know that Japan is full of nonsensical English translations so I wonder if any of that has some effect on him.

Does anybody else think about that? He only lived in Switzerland for 6 years so he can probably read/write/speak no problem... I was just wondering how much English a person knows with just 6 years of study.

Don't get me wrong though, I still love Hiro!

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 16th, '07, 05:09

emisaid wrote:Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I wonder how good Hiro's English is. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything... I've seen the Kabuto clips including the one when he's talking to that mixed kid-- so I know he's fluent. But I just wonder what kinds of words he knows, and whether or not he reads English books or watches English television. I mean, we all know that Japan is full of nonsensical English translations so I wonder if any of that has some effect on him.

Does anybody else think about that? He only lived in Switzerland for 6 years so he can probably read/write/speak no problem... I was just wondering how much English a person knows with just 6 years of study.

Don't get me wrong though, I still love Hiro!
well I just take it this way, I think of a kid who is 6yrs old and how he speaks english, I mean I know some people who have live here in the USA for 2 yrs and their english are pretty pretty good, so 6 yrs... I mean ur question is kinda weird though... what do u mean about how much engl he knows as long as someone is fluent that's all they need (and of course to know how to write)don't they? About how much he reads engl or watches tv i have no idea, but I believe he got to read or watch TV in order to keep up. otherwise he will lose it...

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 16th, '07, 12:00

The blog is awesome Libra. Thanks for posting it. It was touching when Hiro was worried that someone might not see him from the crowd, so he stood for an hour. He is so nice and kind.
Lol, if Hiro ever comes to NY, he should bring bodyguards to protech him from all the fangirls who would try to hunt him down. j/k

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 16th, '07, 13:15

@gelmar: noooo no bodyguards hahaha jk well maybe just 1 but i doubt he woudl need it and thanks so much for reading my somewhat crappy blog (still figuring out how to work vox and what not) but thanks for reading it and yeah hiro is so sweet to have stood for a long time just so everyone can see him
@theflavoroflife: totally agree with you 100%
@emisaid: About his fluent english:
I think his english is really good. He's always praised by even Japanese people about how amazing his english speaking skills are. He even knew so much english that it became like his first language and he himself (Japanese born) had to relearn Japanese and quickly too in order to move on in school and communicate with friends. He can write in english well (seen magazine articles where some of his answers like "soccer" and other words are written correctly (no grammar errors like ones i've seen on japanese sites, tv shows and magazines) and he's even commented about the Dave Chappelle Block Party DVD being like one of the best funniest movies he's ever watched and that movie has no script in it its like a documentary reality type movie and if he could understand that (especially all the slang used in the dvd then i'm pretty sure he understands/speaks/writes/reads/ etc like most native english speakers. I understand where u are coming from especially since most japanese people have a limited ability when it comes to english but Hiro is considered like a special case (especially in japan) lol

KoalaKachou

Post by KoalaKachou » Oct 16th, '07, 15:57

I agree ^ . I watched that you tube video where he speaks english to the little kid. and he can say "L" like really say it. i've met english lectureres in japan with worse pronunciation. To me it sounded fluent. Too bad about the American accent.... :glare:

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Oct 16th, '07, 16:33

Hey now, the American accent is just fine - not every Japanese can end up living in England like Matsuda Shota did and end up with a British accent - the fact that Hiro was taught in an International school just makes me love his accent more.

8)

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 16th, '07, 16:55

...what accent? Hiro doesn't really have an accent well he hasn't had a long convo in english on tv yet but from the KRK behind the scenes he barely had one like with matsuda shota u can hear his british one but with hiro u don't hear any (or at least i don't o.o)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 16th, '07, 17:17

if you guys wathed KRK you can also hear him speak italian.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 16th, '07, 22:43

Hiro has an accent?

I didnt know that lol
I didnt notice in that clip, his english is perfect

but so what if he has a tiny accent?
there are many celebs with tiny winy accents

example J.lo
she still has a PR accent but who cares?

Hiro's english is sexay

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Oct 17th, '07, 11:43

BxLibra wrote:
Ha! No, it feels like an honour that you said that about my site! (0-~)

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Oct 17th, '07, 12:40

does he hv a girlfriend???? someone told me he does.

:crazy:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 17th, '07, 12:54

iruka92 wrote:does he hv a girlfriend???? someone told me he does.

:crazy:
...i've never heard that :scratch:

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 17th, '07, 14:32

does it really matter if he hav a girl or not? :mrgreen:

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 17th, '07, 14:43

You know, we fans are very curious about anything Hiro, so it matters.
If he has one, she is a very lucky one.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 17th, '07, 14:44

I think it'll be abnormal if he doesn't have a gf :blink

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 17th, '07, 15:15

Nomanymore wrote:I think it'll be abnormal if he doesn't have a gf :blink
yh definetly... he is a cute guy so... not having a girl will make him look like gay or something...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 17th, '07, 15:19

but then that would go to say for most of the idols in this industry. ^^;;

pretty much all of them are good-looking if not talented. *twiddles thumbs*

though, sometimes I have to wonder with their busier-than-average lives, how do they find the time to go on dates and such. *sighs* :(

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 17th, '07, 15:25

lilswtangel wrote:but then that would go to say for most of the idols in this industry. ^^;;

pretty much all of them are good-looking if not talented. *twiddles thumbs*

though, sometimes I have to wonder with their busier-than-average lives, how do they find the time to go on dates and such. *sighs* :(
yh i would like to know that too, but then it will be too weird if we find out their other faces besides the one that they have in cameras, or watever

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Oct 18th, '07, 16:56

heyyy everyone!!!!!!!!!!1
new hiro fan!he is sooo hot![drools]
love alll his pictures!
i never noticed him in gokusen probably because his hair was diffrent colour

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 18th, '07, 17:08

Mrs-Nishikado wrote:heyyy everyone!!!!!!!!!!1
new hiro fan!he is sooo hot![drools]
love alll his pictures!
i never noticed him in gokusen probably because his hair was diffrent colour
in what ep was he in?

nela302

Post by nela302 » Oct 18th, '07, 17:29

at first i had no idea Mizushima was in gokusen but once u go back and look at it closely u'll find him there. he does look a bit different.he was one of the class member from class 3D.

ranjitha

Post by ranjitha » Oct 18th, '07, 17:38

he was hot in hana kimi
and was not bad acting his character

loved his playboy scene's
especially with his gay friend!
haha :D :D

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 18th, '07, 19:11

Hiro's possible new projects! Read my blog to find out ( ^.^)\/

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 18th, '07, 20:10

he goes to a nursing school????

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 18th, '07, 20:11

theflavoroflife wrote:he goes to a nursing school????
wait never mind that lol

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 18th, '07, 20:17

theflavoroflife wrote:
wait never mind that lol
haha lol yeah i go to nursing school not Hiro lol I'd be surprised if he did then again i wouldnt mind him being my doctor if i were sick :lol :wub:

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 18th, '07, 20:21

BxLibra wrote:
theflavoroflife wrote:
wait never mind that lol
haha lol yeah i go to nursing school not Hiro lol I'd be surprised if he did then again i wouldnt mind him being my doctor if i were sick :lol :wub:
y I was like what??? that will be cool though if he was the doc. i'll be sick everytime :lol

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Oct 18th, '07, 23:32

Sadly it's true Hiro does have a girlfriend

that girlfriend is me.....we just been on the DL about it kekekeke :cheers:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 21st, '07, 07:07

I've updated my blog:
Preview:!!!
Do: Dorai Ai (Dry Eye)
Hiro's eyes are always very dry in winter and get blood-shot very easily. His eyesight is also bad and usually wears contact lens.
read my blog for more! (talk about advertising haha :cheers: :w00t: )

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 21st, '07, 12:13

Wow! He's like a perfect guy. I mean, doesn't smoke etc.
Thanks a lot for the info. It was a very interesting read. I was surprized that he is afraid of heights.

Oh btw. What does " blood-shot" mean?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 21st, '07, 15:00

gelmar wrote:Wow! He's like a perfect guy. I mean, doesn't smoke etc.
Thanks a lot for the info. It was a very interesting read. I was surprized that he is afraid of heights.

Blood-Shot means that they get really red not like redness that you'd get from an allergy that would also itch like hell its a red thats caused by dry eyes (not sure if you've ever seen the "clear eyes" commercials) but its just red eyes

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 22nd, '07, 03:34

BxLibra wrote:
gelmar wrote:Wow! He's like a perfect guy. I mean, doesn't smoke etc.

Blood-Shot means that they get really red not like redness that you'd get from an allergy that would also itch like hell its a red thats caused by dry eyes (not sure if you've ever seen the "clear eyes" commercials) but its just red eyes
Thanks^^ :D

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 22nd, '07, 18:51

Thanks too. omg! I bet it's quite unconfortable to Hiro when that happens to him, especially if he is playing some role.

seirie

Post by seirie » Oct 28th, '07, 07:56

she has a girlfriend??? haha that girl is lucky, i wonder what she looks like???

i miss nanba senpai, looking forward to his new series whatever it is...ouran??? i think that's just a rumor...

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 28th, '07, 12:55

who has a gf??
anyway i miss nanba also but yeah he's still keeping busy (check my blog to see what he's up to ^.^)
I think people mistook HanaKimi for Ouran but yeah there are still rumors going around i'll keep people updated ^.^

seirie

Post by seirie » Oct 29th, '07, 15:56

BxLibra wrote:who has a gf??
anyway i miss nanba also but yeah he's still keeping busy (check my blog to see what he's up to ^.^)
I think people mistook HanaKimi for Ouran but yeah there are still rumors going around i'll keep people updated ^.^
haha i thought hiro has...

BTW i enjoyed your blog!!! seeing all those baby picz of hiro, sooo cute!!! i learned a lot about him! tnx! :lol

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Oct 29th, '07, 16:09

Thanks!!!!! ^.^ I can't wait to get more info about Hiro's new projects
and Hiro updated his blog yay!!! (thanks to Jen cause i would have never known nor been able to translate it fully ^.^)

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 29th, '07, 20:13

Hiro seems to be very happy because his fans adore him. He sounds sweet when he expresses his gratitude and apretiation.
Lol, I laughed at the part of the other topic in the blog, where the reporter said that probably everione would like to be Hiro's dog... he bullies him...he, he.

theflavoroflife

Post by theflavoroflife » Oct 30th, '07, 03:13

thanks bxlibra !!! :cheers:

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Oct 30th, '07, 17:33

This Friday Hiro's calendar comes out >3<

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Nov 4th, '07, 21:12

edot
Last edited by AshanishiLynn on Feb 4th, '13, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

CuriousKitty

Post by CuriousKitty » Nov 4th, '07, 22:52

That picture is kakkoii, Ashanishi! :D

I'm hoping my sister had money in her account when the site went to withdraw it, or else I may not get it ;n;

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Nov 6th, '07, 19:41

The pic is cool. Tendou looks like he's got ready to go to a disco.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 6th, '07, 19:54

AshanishiLynn wrote:^Nehehhehe I must purchase thee bookith soonith har har har

I must have it! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
then I can sleep with it

till then....TENDOU!!!
OMG you got to be kidding me tendou doesnt look like that where did you got the pic from?

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Nov 6th, '07, 21:02

ummm...its a drawing not an actual pic so yeah...i like it!!!!!! to me it does look like tendou like an anime version with longer hair ^.^

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Nov 7th, '07, 00:17

Karate-ka wrote:[quote="AshanishiLynn"
OMG you got to be kidding me tendou doesnt look like that where did you got the pic from?
Lol silly
it's just a drawing of Tendou I drew cuz I was so bored

lol I exaggerated the hair a bit though kekeke

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Nov 7th, '07, 20:54

I really want to see a new drama for him

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Nov 10th, '07, 21:47

this is hiro's recent guesting in merengue no kimochi.

the hosts and the guests simply love Hiro!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

it includes clips of Hiro's playing soccer in the Japan inter-high school tournament..he was just 18..so kakoii!! :wub: