[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 2nd, '07, 05:59

NanaTorigawa wrote:those are cute... finally came on after i watched the subbed vesion...
i love watching this sereis... BTW... why was there a wikidrama for Hana-kimi2?
it not for the Tw version...
BTW... they said on the tw their is no hana-kimi sequal.... i might be alittle lat on this info thou...
I don't know what wiki you are looking at. I don't see it.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_e
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana-Kimi

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Oct 2nd, '07, 10:10

huwaaaa... its end up already... i cant see nakatsu .... sano... mizuki....
huwaaaaaaaa.... :-(
its true the manga is more romantic much love scene and hugging every corner in dorm... :wub:
in the drama sano is too cool, hahaha XD~
maybe the drama more friendship :)
but still i love the drama XD XD

gelmar

Post by gelmar » Oct 4th, '07, 13:27

Hana Kimi is such a funny dorama, with lot's of pretty boys to look at. I love Shuichhi's fooling around scenes, and the ending of the dorama. When there were only three minutes left, and the ending song started to play, I was panicking that they won't get together. But later, that kiss scene made everything for me. THough, I think Ashiya's decision to go back to America was really stupid. She came all the way to Japan for Sano, and nothing would happen, if Sano didn't go with her to the airport.

abang

Post by abang » Oct 4th, '07, 16:51

I love this kind of drama, lotsa funy things and decent amount of love scene, although the ending is too melodramatic IMHO.
Really hope they would made the California SP, I won't mind a 2 hrs special showing us more stupid stuffs and how the characters have changed after a month.

Questions (Not sure whether anyone has asked these) :
:
1. In eps 11, when they show us the preview for eps 12, I saw there's a scene of Dr Umeda gone through the Gender Analyser Machine while in the eps 12 that scene is nowhere to be found. Cut ? Edited ? Did I miss it ?

2. Who shot that arrow for Ohsaka Sports :P ? He / She even send it to California !! Ninjas ?

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 4th, '07, 16:58

abang wrote:I love this kind of drama, lotsa funy things and decent amount of love scene, although the ending is too melodramatic IMHO.
Really hope they would made the California SP, I won't mind a 2 hrs special showing us more stupid stuffs and how the characters have changed after a month.

:
1. In eps 11, when they show us the preview for eps 12, I saw there's a scene of Dr Umeda gone through the Gender Analyser Machine while in the eps 12 that scene is nowhere to be found. Cut ? Edited ? Did I miss it ?

2. Who shot that arrow for Ohsaka Sports :P ? He / She even send it to California !! Ninjas ?
Hmmm now that you mentioned that, i didnt see it either. It could be in the special if there is one....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '07, 17:13

I know this might have been already asked but i ask anyway, is the final episode special going to be subbed?

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 4th, '07, 17:14

Ive just gone through jdorama, somebody says Hana kimi has confirmed there will be a special this december...so... I cant wait!! XD

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 4th, '07, 17:16

Ginoru wrote:I know this might have been already asked but i ask anyway, is the final episode special going to be subbed?
It could be possible, Kai might continue subbing the special, I hope :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '07, 17:25

I really hope so! I'd like to go to through the whole series including the special! And i really like Kai subs! So it is matter of waiting now isn't it?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 4th, '07, 17:48

TeAsEy0shi wrote:Ive just gone through jdorama, somebody says Hana kimi has confirmed there will be a special this december...so... I cant wait!! XD
Is it confirmed? It doesn't mention on Fuji website and news wasn't mentioned on tokyograph either about it.

There's chinese subs for the live special pre-final episode if people are interested.

kokokot

Post by kokokot » Oct 4th, '07, 18:17

Toma appeared Shun's radio show(ANN) again last Wed! It's 4th times. They are so cute!

and it seemed all of casts and staffs went to the after party, ofcourse Shun, too.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 4th, '07, 20:06

Toma on Shun's ANN Oct 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?81ewlzm51z9

credit baidu

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 4th, '07, 20:20

Yea im not really sure i just read that on the other forum, ppl are asking the same thing

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 5th, '07, 10:50

TeAsEy0shi wrote:
abang wrote:I love this kind of drama, lotsa funy things and decent amount of love scene, although the ending is too melodramatic IMHO.

:

Hmmm now that you mentioned that, i didnt see it either. It could be in the special if there is one....
uhm I think it's becuz of the time limited of the last eps, they had to cut "Umeda testing the machine if he was a girl" part..

abang

Post by abang » Oct 5th, '07, 11:13

Nomanymore wrote: uhm I think it's becuz of the time limited of the last eps, they had to cut "Umeda testing the machine if he was a girl" part..
What ? Something like that could happen ? Has it ever happen to other dorama as well ?
Btw that cartoon picture of Nobuta is very cute, where did u get it ?

bebeh

Post by bebeh » Oct 5th, '07, 15:22

just finished watching hana kimi like a week ago...

Boi it was stupid.
So stupid i had to skip whole episodes..
The only thing that kept me watching was because I wanted to see what would happen when the found out that mizuki was a girl..
And even that was stupid. I wasted my time on this drama really.

Salz

Post by Salz » Oct 5th, '07, 16:42

seirin wrote:Toma on Shun's ANN Oct 3

credit baidu
thanks Seirin but i cant download from the mediafire link...dun know why???can u please download to sendspace maybe???thanks

lunas

Post by lunas » Oct 6th, '07, 22:52

bebeh wrote:just finished watching hana kimi like a week ago...

Boi it was stupid.
The only thing that kept me watching was because I wanted to see what would happen when the found out that mizuki was a girl..
People generally can tell whether they want to continue a series or not by watching a few episodes in the beginning. I just found it odd that someone would goes through this trouble and then just criticized how "stupid" the series was.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Oct 7th, '07, 06:46

lunas wrote:
bebeh wrote:just finished watching hana kimi like a week ago...

Boi it was stupid.
People generally can tell whether they want to continue a series or not by watching a few episodes in the beginning. I just found it odd that someone would goes through this trouble and then just criticized how "stupid" the series was.
I agree. And if it was that stupid why dont you just forget it instead of bothering to come to this forum of fans and proclaim its stupidity!

mermaiidsis

Post by mermaiidsis » Oct 7th, '07, 08:48

awwww :cry: i stayed up til 3:30am to finish it off! to people who dont like it, hah I LOVED IT! especially the second last episode and then the last episode i cried when she said her goodbyes. *sighs*
LOL i love the OST of it to, rox!! haha i sure loved it better than the taiwanese one. i never got to finish it coz i kinda bored me, sorry i dnt mean to offend anyone.. i though the jap one would be like that but as i watched it, it got more and more interesting!

OBSESSED! it was one awesome drama =) WOOHOO! lol

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Oct 7th, '07, 16:31

i cant believe i still havent watched ep 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:
i cant find it on any site
without downloading it

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 7th, '07, 17:37

goongluver16 why dont you just download it? if not, normally crunchyroll might have it i think, you should check.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Oct 7th, '07, 23:16

TeAsEy0shi wrote:goongluver16 why dont you just download it? if not, normally crunchyroll might have it i think, you should check.
I cant download and im checking crunchyroll right now thank you! :thumright:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Oct 8th, '07, 01:17

yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: I love this series... no matter what... I'm tryign to get peopel at my schoo to watch it... they will fall... Muhahahaha

here is where i found the idea of Hana-kimi 2
http://www.google.com/custom?domains=wi ... 1%3B&hl=en

i put it up earlier but it got deleted

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 8th, '07, 01:25

I guess you didn't read my post. Someone jumped the gun and created the thread for the Taiwan version. I don't know if they were planning to and cancelled or there was never any intention to have season 2. But it's official that there is no season 2 taiwan version.
The Japanese title is hanazakari no kimitachi e. The Japanese don't like how Taiwan named it Hana Kimi. That's not proper Japanese. It doesn't mean "for you in full blossom".

Also there's no need to post the google link, its too long and you're stretching the forum width. The direct link http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Kimi_2

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 8th, '07, 01:43

man it seems like a deja vu, wasnt this mention earlier and i remember saying it is indeed long..........

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Oct 8th, '07, 03:18

Do you miss Rino kimi? Do you miss Shun x Mizuki x Toma moments?
I do miss them XD
I am not expecting season2, but I do expect the california shool trip special!!!
I haven't seen any new information...
But thankful that Shun and Toma are reallly good friends, I could enjoy Shunx Toma on Shun's radio :D
seirin wrote:Toma on Shun's ANN Oct 3

credit baidu
They were talking about the job-well-done party of Hanazakari(uchiage=打ち上げ) and a parody version of Rinokimi...
Shun played Nakatsu and Toma played Nakatsu. I translated their talk XD I hope you enjoy it :-)
Shun and Toma was so excited and they were laughing and laghing and laughing.
It was hard to transrated. Sometimes it was hard to say which one said..
or sometimes Toma helped Shun finish his sentence..or they went kind of back and forth…or..hmmmm...
My English is not so good, but at least you can see what they were talking^^;
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it^^

It’s long…. Are you ready?
S:Shun T:Toma email:[----------------]

Jingle: Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma’s all night Nippon~~ (I'm not sure if you call it Jingle in English too.)
S : What’s this jingle? What’s going on? :blink
T : It’s the one we recorded last time I was your guest.
S : yeah, we recorded it…
S&T Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma’s all night Nippon :lol :lol
S : YOU! Are you going to stay here until the end?
T :I don’t mean it. :sweat: Really, I just stopped by to say hello!
S :I know. You mean you are here for the opening and a little talk, right? But now that we listened to the jingle, the listeners will not understand…. The listeners will not understand. Ogri shun will not understand either. :glare: Now you can’t go home tonight. Please stay with us for two hours tonight too! :D
T :Thank you! :D

S : Ma mamamama..It’s time for Oguri Shun’s free talk, but since we have already received emails, let’s read some together. Here is one from radio name Papiron.

[I set MD and was about to go to the bed, then I heard Ikuta Toma’s voice! It made me completely wake up. I study hard while listening to the radio.]

T Oh, I am glad. She was going to sleep, right? :-)
S :But isn’t it a little strange?. If I host alone, she set MD and she was going to sleep, but Ikuta Toma’s voice made her completely wake up. It’s apparently strange and papiron is 18 yeas old but papiron calls you Ikuta Toma without an honorific.
T :She was so excited and hurried over the email .
S :She was like, Oh~~~~Ikuta Toma~~~~~. Now I can’t sleep~~!
S&T hahahhaha
T :It’s nice. I’m glad.
S :It’s nice…well, wait a sec. What is your tension!? You are so relaxed!
T :Well, this is my forth time, right? Well, I’m getting feel like at home.
S :When you are on yanpiisu, your voice sounded, like, alive. You were like, I AM or something like that. (Toma was a guest of another radio show, yanpiisu, of the same radio station on the same day. Toma ate dinner after the show and prepared himself for Shun’s radio. Toma is so ready. :lol )
T: Well, I haven’t talked much with Azuma-san. I haven’t seen him for a long time and he invited me as his guest for the first time. It’s very different for me to talk with him and Ogri Shun, who I just had dinner with yesterday.
S :Exactly. Haha we had dinner last night at 6:00pm. Only two of us.. :doh: :lol
T :Saying we are gonna go home early tonight.LOL
S :YOU…You are funny.
T :What am I doing here. I’d never have thought I would be here.
S :You are funny. You are just like my friends from my neighborhood.
T :We talked about it yesterday too, like, we are like we have known each other since old days.
S :I’d never have guessed…after we finished Hanazakari…. not so many days have passed since we finished it….I would never have guessed we would go out for dinner together.. like at 6:00 pm….like just two of us. Also I would have never guessed that you would be sitting here as my guest again….Anyway, here is another email. The radio name is scribble on the desk.

[Good evening, Shun-kun. I saw Toma-kun’s blog. He said he spilled curry on his hanazakari T-shirt Shun-kun made. Did you know it?]

S :I know. :w00t: I do know it. :w00t: yesterday, I actually saw the photo Toma took by himself on Toma’s cell phone! :w00t:
T :Yeah, I showed it..I was like,’Shun-kun, see it’s curry.’ 8)
S :I was like, ‘It’s ****!’ You spilled **** on the T-shirt I gave you!? :crazy:
T :Yeah.I spilled it…. At the job-well-done party, we were like, ‘Let’s wear the T-shirts! And we changed our cloths. But I didn’t have it with me then, so Shun-kun gave me one for the party saying like ‘hey, put on this’. And I was wearing it as a practice wear. I was hungry and I was thinking what I was gonna eat, maybe spaghetti..well ..maybe curry!! And I was eating curry…
S :You were gatteming curry..
T : when I was gatteming curry..
S&T: #$&%&%#’#%& hahahahahah (They are crayzy XD)
S :If you see Toma’s official cell phone blog, you will understand what gattem is all about…Well it is a word Takahashi Mituomi who played Daikokuchou in Hanazakari said and it got popular to say. And we started to say gattem whatever we say. The word Gattem doesn’t have a positive meaning, so we better not to say it, but we used the word as a positive word in the drama. In the meantime, the word we made up is Ganbattem. (Gattem = God damn)
T&(S):I ganbattem another day (as usual.) (Ganbaru= work hard, Ganbaru+gattem=Ganbattem) :lol :lol

T :Because I was going to see you today. At the job-well-done party, you took off the T-shirt and left the cloths you were wearing, you know. I came here to give them to you.
S :Right! When you get right down to it.
T :when I get right down to it.
S :When Toma saw me yesterday, Toma was like, ‘Oh, I should have brought the cloths, if I knew I was going to see Shun,..the T-shirt and the vest.‘ I changed into the T-shirt I made, and I left the cloths I took off at the corner (of the party hall). And Toma took the cloth home to return them to Shun later.
T :Horiki folded them beautifully. (Horoki=Horikita Maki)
S :yeah, Horiki folded them beautifully
T :Then, you left your cloths as beautiful as she folded and went home.
S :Toma was like, ‘I am going to Nippon broadcast tomorrow and I’m going to be a guest of yanpiisue, so I will bring them.’. He brought them and he found himself sitting here, right? Hmmmm..very smooth.
T :And two microphones are on the table.
S :Sharp! You are sharp!
T :adyuusu. (I don’t understand what he said…)

S Ok, next email. Radio name Yu.

[Good evening, Shun-kun. Toma’s b-day is coming soon. Is Shun-kun going to give him a present?]

T :I want to hear it.
S :Ah….To be honest, Nope.
T :Hello! Hello!

[For your information, my best friend who is like Toma-kun for Shun-kun gave me a 60-color coupy set on my 23 year-old’s birthday for a joke.]
Coupy: http://www.craypas.com/seihin/byogazai/coupy/coupy.html
(Coupy is kind of like crayon, kind of like color pencil. It is easier to draw than color pencils and difficult to draw than crayon. I had coupies when I was a little kid))

S :Am I gonna give you coupies? 60 color set.
T :LOL Coupy….It’s of no use…really…Honestly….I will be 23 years old in about 3 days.
S :23-years old. I was surprised when I watched merenge the other day. You are still 22, right?
T :Right.
S :So you are two years younger than I, right?
T :You feel I am as old as yours.
S :Um, I was watching it the other day and Hisamoto-san asked you,Ikuta Toma, how old are you now?. And you answered, I am 22 years old. I was like,’Ehhh! Toma! You are 22!? Ehhh!?’ I actually talked to TV!
S :Ehhhh,,you are the same age as I, RIGHT??? We are so natural together so I have thought we are classmates. I have been forgetting you are 2 years younger than I and now that I remember it , I would say, You are so cheeky!
S&T hahahahahahah
T :Maybe I am.
S :Totally. You are totally a cheeky boy….
T :You are 2 years older than I, but I don’t really feel the deference. I feel it less and less.
S :I don’t feel it either. We really enjoyed yesterday after all..
T :Yeah, We really enjoyed after so long.
S&T hahahahahaha
S :What’s this laugh?
T :What’s this laugh?
S&T hahahahahaha

S :Well…anyway, what are we going to talk about?
T :What are we going to talk about?
S :Honestly….can you bring up anything? Bring up something.
T :Well..how about that? The DVD we showed at the job-well-done party.
S ; Oh, the DVD.
T :Did you received it?
S :I talked about it last week like we did this stuff at the party.
T :I see.
S :I received it today. I watched it in a car on the way.
T :Really.
S :Did you watch it?
T :I haven’t watched it yet.
S :You haven’t watched it yet?
T :Not yet.It was awesome.
S :It was a good success. Seriously.
T :Seriously.
S :Hey, this email. I will read the email we just received. Radio name Mizuki.

[Good evening, Shun-kun and Toma-kun. I was going to sleep tonight, but I am really glad that I didn’t. Toma-kun wrote about the job-well-done party of Rinokimi in his blog. I am dying to know about the other rinokimi that Shun-kun played Nakatsu and Toma-kun played Sano. Please tell me what the story is about?]

S :This radio name Mizuki is completely on Toma’s side.
T :No, it is not like that.
S :You see how negative I am. You see I am stupid. Well..anyway, when it comes to the content, hmmmmm….Anyway, it’s like,we take turns saying Nakatsu’s excellent lines and Sano’s excellent lines!
T :In the room 205
S :Right. In the room 205, when I was reading a book as usual, Nakatsu showed up and ask Sano,”Sano, What girl’s gestures make you fall in love? “And I said, ’nothing really.’
T :Nakatsu said,” I like girls’ defenseless face when they clean their ears with cotton swabs.”
S :Sano said, ‘you have so unusual tastes.’ Nakatsu ate the snack Sano was eating, and he noticed something, ‘Hm? This has alcohol in it!? Oh, I knew it , here he comes!!!!’ and when Sano came close to Nakats and was about to kiss him, Mizuki came in and tried to stop Sano, ’No! Don’t do that, two of you!’ Then we hit our heads each other. Mizuki went unconscious. When she woke up, Sano turned into Nakatsu and Nakatsu turned into Sano.
T :Stuff prepared cloths and wigs for us. Toma wore the white sweat suit that Sano usually wore and black long wig jus like Sano’s hair style. I wore light brown spiky wig just like Nakatsu’s hair style and rolled-up jeans like Tom Sawyer and a grean sweat jacket. Mizuki went like, ‘What? What’s going on?’
T: Mizuki was like ‘What? Nakatsu??’
S :Nakatsu said, ‘I’m the hot soccer boy who won the nickname young lion, Nakatsu Shuichi! Thank you Thank you!
Next Mizuki went, ‘What? Sano?’, and Sano said ‘ I couldn’t forgive my dad for doing nothing while my mom was dying. What the hell am I doing.’ Then scene changed, we played another scene Sano and Nakatsu were just two of them..
The scene is like, Nakatsu asked Sano,’ Mizuki didn’t come back fro the whole night. Something did happen, huh?’ Sano said,’ He went out of his way to come see me, but I couldn’t jump.I disappointed him.’
We were sooo into the characters. Sano put his hand on the door knob and said, ‘I …..dissa..pointed…him…’
T :It was really fun.
S :Sano left. Nakatsu I was playing turned around and saw Mizuki cleaning her ears with a cotton swab, and then Nakatsu fell into his fantasy and talked to himself. I did it this time.
T :It was awesome too.
S :It’s a guy, a guy, a guy,. so cute!
S&T : Ike Ike go go, ore gogo! :cheers:
S : And when I was about to leave, Sano grabbed my hand and said, this is also an excellent line Sano said to Kitahama teacher, ‘we are not your brother.’ LOL It makes NO sense!
T :LOL It doesn’t make any sense at all, but it made everybody laugh their ass off rolling on the floor. Ka-boom!
S :Yes, it did.
T :The party hall shook and shook. :w000t: :w000t:
S :It shook and shook. We are not your brother..and ka-boom!
T :I felt sooo good. We shook hands like we did it!
S :Yes, like we did it!
S :After that, Toma said Sano’s line in ep01, ‘Even if takes your entire lifetime, you still wouldn’t understand my feeling. You, water flea.’ And I said,'Okay, let’s get it on! ' Mizuki try to calm us down and hit our heads, and we woke up her in unconscious, and then we are back to ourselves. We made the VTR for the job-well-done party. It was someting.
T :It was the best.
S :We three made such (great) thing, so stuff made the poster with the main boys ..uh..
T : The orange range song, Ikenai taiyo one…the poster.
S :Right, the poster for the opening which starts with Na na na na na~na na~~. They changed all the faces to stuff-san’s faces. The VTR we made start with it. The poster was really great. Some of them were really trying to look cool. Oyamada-san’s face really got me. LOL
T :Oyamada-san was funny.
S :He was trying so hard to make him look cool.
T :Yes, he was really trying to.
S :Toma, watch the DVD! Really!
T :I will, I will.
S :Oyamada-san joined us as the chief assistant director in the middle of the whole shooting. I think it was hard of him to join us when we already made some our moral and he is even the chief, but the Oyamada-san is really trying to be cool and he is in the Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Ikemen Paradise! Well, it’s like..how can I say..He passed the stage, oh he is trying to be cool. LOL, and he got on my nerve. :lol
Last edited by apartofmylife on Oct 8th, '07, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 8th, '07, 08:27

i definitely miss it a lot....
Thanks for the translation its kinda hard to read when the page is so stretched........

sirya

Post by sirya » Oct 8th, '07, 08:45

waah~ i miss it :-(
I absolutely LOVED hana-kimi, I used to laugh at nakatsu so hard that my sister got irretated and started to watch it with me lol
:P
(sorry for calling it hana-kimi, hanazakari no kimitachi e is sooo loong title)
because i miss it, i started to make fanvid, kinda like hana-kimi owned style :lol
i've tried to choose the right songs for every characer. i'm still working on it, the first part is finished though.
http://www.veoh.com/series/nakatsulove

razu-san

Hana Kimi

Post by razu-san » Oct 8th, '07, 13:20

Loved this drama and can easily rank it as one of my favourites! Although I'll really miss the show and it's cast :cry:

The last episode was so emotional too >.<

Hoping there will be a special episode, or even better, a second season (only if they retain the same cast though, I couldn't stand to watch any other cast after watching these :P)

Everyone should watch this drama in my opinion.

p.s. First post hehe! (Aussie ftw btw :cheers: )

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Oct 8th, '07, 13:20

I translated for the first part of ANN on Oct. 3rd.
(Their talk before my last post.)
They are not talking about Hana kimi, but maybe some might want to read it^^;

This time it's not hard to read when the page is streched^^
S:Shun T:Toma email:[----------------]
S: Sheeeeetaaaaaa~~~~~ Ogri Shun’s all night Nippon
~music~
S: It’s 1 in the morning on October 3. I am Oguri Shun. Hello. Hello. I started with an famous line for opening tonight too.
This one is from radio name sendai no xxx. (i didn't understand after sendai no.)

[Sheeta~~~ is a line of Pazu from Castle in the sky. Castle in the sky is my favorite Ghibli movie so I really want Oguri-san
to shout it. Pazu is really really cool.]

S : Yes, it’s a legendary line. Sheeetaaaa~~~~ Pazuuuu~~~~~~~
All right, Ok, I received an email today too, so I will read it. Radio name Ram

[I have to go to school early tomorrow morning because we will have a school festival so let me go to bed. I will go to bed
anyway.(laugh)]

S: What the hell is going on you guys! Opening and I-will-not-listen-tonight email are getting to be the same
segment. I-will-not-listen-tonight email for opening? Come on! I am working hard until the middle of the night. You work
hard too, Ram! Well, anyway Thank you very much. Ok, Ram, you go to bed but Ram, you will miss many things. Many
things are going to happen tonight. Anyway, the first show in October has started!, Ah, what’s that?
T : PAZU~~~~~~~~!!!!! Sheeta~~~~~~!!!!!
S : Shut up!!
T : Hi! Good evening. I’m Ikuta Toma.LOL
S :LOL
T :I’m here again. LOL
S :Hey..Ikuta Toma came here again. XD
T: Ikuta Toma came here again. What the hell am I doing. LOL
S: Everyone, I will introduce him again. He is Ikuta Toma.
T : Hello~~!!!
S Ok, Ikuta Toma-san, you were here on July 4th, which was your first time. 8 weeks after it… Your second time here was on
Aug. 29th. And 2 weeks after it…
T : 2 weeks after?
S :yeah, 2 weeks after. So I did alone for the following week, and you were here the following week of the week.
It was your third time. And then 3 weeks after it, on Oct. 3rd, you are here again!
T : Thank you very much!
S : How much times~~~! (Shun said a wrong japanese slang.)What the hell are you doing?
T : I don’t know.
S : You looked really a stuff while you were sitting out of the booth. Nobody takes care of you as Ikuta Toma. They look at
you totally as a radio personality just like me.
T : LOL
S : Hey, what are you doing?
T : I wasn’t going to join you today. Really.
S : I know. You were not going to join us today at all. It was yesterday you asked me,”I am going to be on yanpiisu at
Nippon broadcast and I will stay there until 11:30pm. Do you want to come?’ So I talked to you maybe I could see you
because I would be there too. After 1 hour and a half…..I wonder why….”
T : Ah,1 hour and a half. I had dinnerLOL I prepared myself for All night Nippon.
S&T: Hahahaha
T : It’s funny. I came here again.
S : It’s not like it’s funny. It’s not that level. It sure is a hijack plan.
T :Wahahahhahhahhahha.
S : You are hijacking, right?
T : NO, No, No. it’s not like that at all^^;
S : Are you sure? Sure? Sure? Before I am aware, 30 minuets in Oguri shun’s all night Nippon will become Ikuta Toma’s
something, won’t it? Won’t it?
T : hahahahahaha
S : In the meantime, your time will be longer and longer, and I will end up appear on Ikuta Toma’s all night Nippon for 30
minuets or so. Finally I found myself completely fade out.
T :Don’t have such negative aura.
S : All right, all right, I’m not negative. :whistling:

S: Ok, I have received an email. Radio name Miiko. Thank you.

[Good evening. I watched merenge Toma was on last week. You
looked you were really having fun and Yukata was very good on you. I fell in love with you again.]
(Yukata= summer kimono. we also wear it as pajama, especially at japanese style hotel.)

T: Shun-kun watched it, right?
S: I did.
T: merenge.
S: All in all, Ikuta Toma when he were 13 years old are unbelievable.
T :Hahahahha
S: What were you, Chinchikurin!?
T : I was not good, right?
S : You were Chinchikurin!!!
T : I received an email as soon as shun-kun watched it.
S : I emailed you right after I watched it.
T : I emailed him back right away. I emailed him I can’t beat Oguri in GTO.
S&T : Hahahahaha
T : We call it a draw.
S : It’s a draw.

note: Chinchikurin means look funny, kind of. Hard to explain.
It literally means your cloths are too short that your legs and arms are exposed. Also it is a word to make fun of short people.

Aikawa Ringo

Post by Aikawa Ringo » Oct 9th, '07, 10:39

yayyy... let's post hanakimi as the best drama XD XD
1. hanazakari no kimitachi e
2. hanazakari no kimitachi e
3. hanazakari no kimitachi e

banzaiii :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
love this drama ever after heheheeh....
in the end of hanakimi nakatsu was with me :wub: :wub: (hoping LOL)

smilingstars

Post by smilingstars » Oct 9th, '07, 14:15

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! oguri shun is the one in this drama...I KNEW IT!!!! waaaaaaah!!! can someone PLEASE upload the series!!! onegaishimasu!!!! please and thank you!!

please tell me if the series is already available...PLEASE!!!! the one with ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!! thank you!!!!!

sirya

Post by sirya » Oct 9th, '07, 15:07

smilingstars engsubs are here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50354.htm
if you wish to see them online, they are also hardsubbed by SARS. all 12 episodes are available in veoh http://www.veoh.com/series/JDoramaHanaz ... KimitachiE

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Oct 9th, '07, 22:27

where can i dl Shuns's radio show? I dodn't care anbout the old ones...
BTW.... the long link was bacus i wanted people to see what how i found it...

so i see thats why it is up liek that... i didn't beleive it... i know there is not 2nd season but is SP i would die for!!!

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Oct 10th, '07, 02:13

sirya wrote:smilingstars engsubs are here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50354.htm
if you wish to see them online, they are also hardsubbed by SARS. all 12 episodes are available in veoh http://www.veoh.com/series/JDoramaHanaz ... KimitachiE
Kyaa! thank you i have been looking for this for weeks!

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 10th, '07, 04:41

Yes! Yes!! Hanazakari no Kimitachi e is one of the best!!!
It really cracks u up!! It gave me a muscle spasm in my neck from laughing so hard :mrgreen:
Nakatsu saiko!!! He makes u laugh yet feel sorry for him coz of that girl ignoring his feeling.. ( sorry i dont really admire Maki)
:crazy:
And the other person that really makes me laugh is Oscar!!! I didnt expect to like him at the beginning of the series but now i really changed me mind.. especially the part where the three dorm leader found out that she is a girl.. their facial expressions made me fall to the floor from laughter.. :w00t:
The only cure to depression ( due to horiible grade in exam for example) is to watch Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.... believe me it works!!

Gwiazdeczka

Post by Gwiazdeczka » Oct 10th, '07, 09:07

omg so many scans that I didnt have ^^ Thank you 4 all of it ^^

Gwiazdeczka

Post by Gwiazdeczka » Oct 10th, '07, 09:45

lin85239217 wrote:www.jpseek.com

PS:重复的几张中文版(翻译)和日本原本

全部521张浏览图片
sorry but can somebody help me with that?? I don't know JP and I really would like to have these scans in bigger versions ^^

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 11th, '07, 06:47

those are nice scans, i've seen most of them through other HnK forums if you just look...

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 11th, '07, 06:48

Thanks for translating apartofmylife

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 12th, '07, 07:31

Gwiazdeczka wrote: sorry but can somebody help me with that?? I don't know JP and I really would like to have these scans in bigger versions ^^
There's a shun chinese forum that had a lot of scans, but its been down for awhile. I think it will be back up in a few more months. Or else you can try different live journals.

http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen_paradise/
http://community.livejournal.com/ikuta_toma
http://community.livejournal.com/oguri_shun
or do a search on baidu.com

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 12th, '07, 23:02

sorry i havent comment on your signature Seirin, I like it!!! ^_~)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 12th, '07, 23:57

TeAsEy0shi wrote:sorry i havent comment on your signature Seirin, I like it!!! ^_~)
Thanks ^^; I :wub: :wub: :wub: Hanazawa Rui even if he's not a real person ^^;

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Oct 13th, '07, 02:05

i seriously <3 this show! its really funny though. especially the kissing part where sano-sama kissed kagurazaka and nakatsu! that was really.. omg. :mrgreen: and there are many hot guys there too. HAHAHAHAH :P in my opinion, hana kimi rocks to the max. even better than the taiwanese version. :thumright:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Oct 13th, '07, 02:12

i really miss having lots to read on this thread everyday. I dont think there are any dramas this season that have the interest this one picked up :(
Does anybody know if I can find Ri no Kimi episodes for direct download anywhere?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 13th, '07, 05:27

Yorokobi wrote:i really miss having lots to read on this thread everyday. I dont think there are any dramas this season that have the interest this one picked up :(
Does anybody know if I can find Ri no Kimi episodes for direct download anywhere?
There's a few LJ that have it, but u need to join the community to view the files.
Oguri LJ. Try the ikuta toma LJ too. This one might dunno http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/

These have incomplete ones.
http://idols-unlimited.com/
http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Oct 14th, '07, 15:48

this show is the ultimate laugh trip for me..
but why did change to become a cry-fest at the ending? lolz..
anyways.. i love hana kimi manga and this one. :D

rose-land

Post by rose-land » Oct 15th, '07, 12:11

I loved this drama so much but the final episode wasn't like what I've expected
most of it was between Mizuki and her friends in Osaka High school
and only the last part of it was left for Sano and Mizuki
this isn't fair I was expecting more romance between Sano and Mizuki :cry:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 15th, '07, 12:16

lol we're all hoping for that special!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Oct 15th, '07, 12:19

i reckon! imagine how many fans they would dissapoint if they didnt have a special!

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Oct 15th, '07, 13:15

rose-land wrote:I loved this drama so much but the final episode wasn't like what I've expected
most of it was between Mizuki and her friends in Osaka High school
and only the last part of it was left for Sano and Mizuki
this isn't fair I was expecting more romance between Sano and Mizuki :cry:
you can count me
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 15th, '07, 13:27

i want to see a special about sekime is going to marry(why Sekime?? go read the manga)

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Oct 16th, '07, 01:26

im finaly done with this drama and kind of sad cuz it was really good...btw..is there any news if that theres season 2!?....it kind of end strangely....really cute...I woulb be satisfied if not...and I would be enjoying to see the next one if theres another one.. :lol

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 16th, '07, 01:54

No there will not be a season 2, but we're hoping for that special because of the way it ended.

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Oct 16th, '07, 01:56

TeAsEy0shi wrote:No there will not be a season 2, but we're hoping for that special because of the way it ended.
ohhhhh!!! :| too badd...buhuhuuu!!! oh well yeah!!! I wishh!!!....thank you!!! :D

dazzle520

Post by dazzle520 » Oct 16th, '07, 02:06

*crosses fingers for the special* Hehe

LOVED this drama, but for some reason, the last episode didn't end the show with a WOW just with an aww.. It was happy and this drama was definitely worth it but... it was just .. I was expecting to be BLOWN off my feet with the last ep, but I wasn't, I was just swayed...*sigh*

Still amazing though

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 16th, '07, 02:37

I keep praying days & nights for a special T^T

why...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 16th, '07, 05:33

Lol, I dont even need to see the special at this point, I just want a confirmation that there will be one! :unsure:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 16th, '07, 17:13

lol atskv9, we're all waiting for one...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Oct 18th, '07, 16:14

yamamoto yuusuke made a special guest appearance on iryu 2 ep 2 ^^;

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 18th, '07, 16:26

atskv9 wrote:Lol, I dont even need to see the special at this point, I just want a confirmation that there will be one! :unsure:
akaka I know I wanted 'Kurosagi 2' even more than 'Hana Kimi special' lol

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Oct 18th, '07, 16:36

Nomanymore wrote:
atskv9 wrote:Lol, I dont even need to see the special at this point, I just want a confirmation that there will be one! :unsure:
Me too, me too! XD *impatient*

I wonder if Toma'll be in any more drama any time soon?

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Oct 19th, '07, 00:53

Namida Iro wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
Me too, me too! XD *impatient*

I wonder if Toma'll be in any more drama any time soon?
I am also anticipating Kurosagi 2...anf of course the Hanakimi special! I get tears in my eyes when I hear the songs...I really, really miss it :cry:

I think Toma is in a stage play this Oct-Nov...am not really sure though ^^; But I would love to watch him in a drama real soon!

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 19th, '07, 04:26

genkichelli wrote:I am also anticipating Kurosagi 2...anf of course the Hanakimi special! I get tears in my eyes when I hear the songs...I really, really miss it :cry:

I think Toma is in a stage play this Oct-Nov...am not really sure though ^^; But I would love to watch him in a drama real soon!
I believe there isnt going to be a Kurosagi 2, it will just be the Kurosagi movie. And Im glad im not the only one who gets teary when I listen to the Hana Kimi songs :cry:
Me too me too Toma drama please now :P

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Oct 19th, '07, 07:36

atskv9 wrote:
genkichelli wrote:I am also anticipating Kurosagi 2...anf of course the Hanakimi special! I get tears in my eyes when I hear the songs...I really, really miss it :cry:

I believe there isnt going to be a Kurosagi 2, it will just be the Kurosagi movie. And Im glad im not the only one who gets teary when I listen to the Hana Kimi songs :cry:
Me too me too Toma drama please now :P
oh yeah XD thanks for reminding me. haha im still waiting though...
and especially the piano version of peach...waaah :cry:

just a lil personal note: one of my classmates in highschool reminded me that for a skit we had in class i wore my panties on my head!!! i completely forgot about that already but he just mentioned it out of the blue. no wonder i love toma as nakatsu hehe. ORE WA HOMO JA NAIIIIII!!!! :cheers:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Oct 19th, '07, 13:12

Hmm Im still waiting patiently for that SP.............. :pray:

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Oct 19th, '07, 18:31

Me too :P

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Oct 19th, '07, 18:32

Me too :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 20th, '07, 00:25

I guess that the special before the last episode won't be subbed after all :cry:

artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Oct 20th, '07, 01:07

No, actually it is subbed http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50354.htm
I think what TeAsEy0shi and Hachiko-chan meant was about the real special, since the ending was ambiguous.

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Oct 20th, '07, 01:10

Ginoru wrote:I guess that the special before the last episode won't be subbed after all :cry:
Have you seen the Hana Kimi sub thread lately? Kai said he is going to sub it and has been working on it. :thumleft:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 20th, '07, 01:34

isnt it subbed already??
the hana kimi subs thread says "complete+sp" :/

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Oct 20th, '07, 01:47

kozumifan wrote:isnt it subbed already??
the hana kimi subs thread says "complete+sp" :/
Nope, it's only a partial SP that kai did. He said he'll finish up the rest but since it was his bday, he decided to post up what he had so far.

The topic title change to complete+sp because one of the mods might have edited it since it was a long topic. That's what I'm thinking. :)
Last edited by khmai_kandi22 on Oct 20th, '07, 02:43, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Oct 20th, '07, 01:51

aaa i see.. well i liked the sp xD specially the jankenpon part haha
oo the cosplay was funny too.. nanba was hilarious :lol