[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Sep 18th, '07, 22:06

Mizuki look pretty in that dress.. I like her hairstyle too but don't you think her hairstyle is almost the same with Akiha's? :p

Oh no! Now i see Akiha on the stage instead of Mizuki..
Yabe!
(>.<!!)

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Sep 18th, '07, 22:14

I will have to come back and read everything next Saturday - that's when I'll be watching the final (in my drinking game!) and I don't want any spoilers! But I'm glad it is a good ending. See you all soon :)

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Sep 18th, '07, 22:40

Great last episode :lol
I thought they tied things up pretty nicely in the end. However, the Sano and Mizuki kiss in the end and hug seemed so stale. Lol. Maybe that's because I like Nakatsu more than Sano in the Japanese version of "Hanakimi". And the ending definitely leaves room for a special. :-)

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Sep 18th, '07, 22:51

The raw file i now out in CB, its really a boig file - 1.3 GB

- Thanks for the Screen caps , so sad for Nakatsu *sob*
but waah.. I love that scene!! Sano x Miazuki.. kakoi! :wub:

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Sep 18th, '07, 22:55

oscar.... so pretty.....

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Sep 18th, '07, 23:55

neone knows what the ratings yet?

i like how jap ver ended it.. [spoiler]seems like there wont be season 2 ne? at least we are all satisfied:) and wont leave us hanging what the hell happend between sano and mizuki[/spoiler]

shun_inlove

Post by shun_inlove » Sep 19th, '07, 01:09

this is my first post. and also this is my first time to join in d-addicts. :-) i used to just lurk around. :D

juz want to say how great i feel, and sad at the same time, that hana kimi has ended.

hope there's a special. :P

just love oguri shun. :wub:

wapuro

Post by wapuro » Sep 19th, '07, 01:09

it's sad but i enjoy the whole show.....
thx Fuji TV, thx producer, thx director, thx screenwriter and especially thx for all cast.....maki, toma and oguri...you all the best......
i hope toma and maki will together in new dorama....*crossfinger*
by the way now i listening Hanakimi full OST......oooohhh....sabishii~~~

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 19th, '07, 01:11

eirammm wrote:neone knows what the ratings yet?

i like how jap ver ended it.. [spoiler]seems like there wont be season 2 ne? at least we are all satisfied:) and wont leave us hanging what the hell happend between sano and mizuki[/spoiler]
Drama Wiki Rating = 21

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Sep 19th, '07, 01:37

yeah.the rating is above 20%
omedeto HK..
we are going to miss all of u

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 19th, '07, 02:11

wapuro wrote:it's sad but i enjoy the whole show.....
thx Fuji TV, thx producer, thx director, thx screenwriter and especially thx for all cast.....maki, toma and oguri...you all the best......
i hope toma and maki will together in new dorama....*crossfinger*
by the way now i listening Hanakimi full OST......oooohhh....sabishii~~~
Yea, Tomari. The best cast ever.

I really hope to see Maki and Toma in a new drama as well. I love the chemistry between those two.

I'm kind of dreading watching the last episode b/c there won't be any more sano, mizuki, and nakatsu after this. :-(

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 19th, '07, 02:12

KSWisHOT wrote: Drama Wiki Rating = 21
Wow, that's pretty high. I'm glad it was successful. Too good not to be popular. :-)

izta

Post by izta » Sep 19th, '07, 03:02

Oh my, ohhhhhhhh myyyyyy!!! *Izta jumps up and down again and again*

They, theyyyy theyyyy aaawww

ladyusagi

Post by ladyusagi » Sep 19th, '07, 03:11

ah i'm gonna miss tomari so much. maybe the summer atmosphere helped, but they really did become such good friends. all of the cast did. if this was even a year ago i would have never thought horikita maki could be so close to her co-stars and joke around like that. she was funny but always still a bit reserved during nobuta and kurosagi. did you guys notice that during the special toma and maki-chan were wearing the same bracelet. i'm sure shun has one too. seeing the special really made the drama cast seem like a class graduating. ahh i'm gonna miss this drama. it was so fun and really captured the mood of summer

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 19th, '07, 04:06

I loved this so much... Throu the whole ending i was like "kiss kiss... Chuu chuu..." but they was none...
till the very end...
Love!!!! Funny the pairing...
I really though Komari and Kayashima would be together... but it was that one evil girl and Kayashima
HUM.... Now i;m going to watch that speical...

Hoping for SP ep... love!!! And i don't thinkl they are going to film in Cali.... maybe in Japan with a fake japan... maybe... O___o

Anyway... i still am a Nakao lover he really made my heart go "doki doki"!!!

Also when it is Downloadable...
can some one put pictures up of the guys in all the dresses... even the non important characters... I want to make a "I love men that dress liek girls" gif... or something...
(Please read this..... when you can... i really want this...)
I can't dl anymore... sad... I love this series!!

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 19th, '07, 04:48

NanaTorigawa wrote:Hoping for SP ep... love!!! And i don't thinkl they are going to film in Cali.... maybe in Japan with a fake japan... maybe... O___o
Why not? They filmed in USA in the first ep of HYD returns... so maybe there's hope.
Last edited by Harle on Sep 19th, '07, 04:58, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 19th, '07, 04:52

ok, I wun't be greedy (for once! lol) ... just a special ,well I'll not be against a sequel but a special is enough already, ahhh XD

btw I didn't notice that Mizuki's house/mansion was that huge :blink , it could take the whole Ohsaka gakuen if they ever go visit her LOL

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 19th, '07, 04:59

aaaw i really liked this drama :) sadly it's over now

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 19th, '07, 05:05

Nomanymore wrote:ok, I wun't be greedy (for once! lol) ... just a special ,well I'll not be against a sequel but a special is enough already, ahhh XD

btw I didn't notice that Mizuki's house/mansion was that huge :blink , it could take the whole Ohsaka gakuen if they ever go visit her LOL
You're right... let's not waste our greediness on this series, because I think the ending was great and maybe they're planning to do an SP anyway (I think it'll be next year around december... just like Nodame's SP that is going to air this year).

[Crazy fan mode]
I said "let's not waste it (being greedy)" because I want to channel all my greedy energies on Kurosagi the movie XD
~Mwahahahahah [Possesed Oscar Himejima mode]

**Suddenly everyone hears the bg music of the exorcist**

:crazy: :lol

[/Crazy fan mode] [/Himejima mode]

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 19th, '07, 05:30

Episode12 summary (spoilers)
Detailed final episode

Nakatsu manages to stop Hibari from revealing Ashiya. Back at the dorm, Mizuki searches for her lost passport and wallet and Nakatsu comes by and calls Sano out, telling him that Hibari knows and he managed to stop her before telling the dorm heads. With no choice, Sano calls out Hibari and asks her for the passport. He even tells her that he knows about the secret lying within the passport.

On the hunt for the girl Hibari mentioned, the 3 dorm heads accidentally catch Ashiya late and in the changing room finding out her secret. Nanba tells them not to tell anyone. Unable to contain himself, Tennouji tells Kanna while on a walk with her just to be honest that he saw a girl changing. And like any girl would do, Kanna goes to report it to Hibari who already knows. Hibari makes up some random excuse and weirdly enough, Komari tells an old day and then an old lady tells the security guard…etc.Unfortunately, the rumor still turns back into “there’s a girl in Osaka Gakuen” somehow getting to Yuujiro. And you find out that Sekime can talk to animals. He announces it at the cafeteria but it’s hard to believe especially when he says he heard it from the dog. And in an odd turn of events, the search for the girl begins among all the dorms.

The 3 dorms wait outside the changing room and find out it’s Mizuki and question her later. When news from Sekime that Mizuki was taken in by the Sakura Committee, Nakatsu and Sano head to stop them before she does anything but comes too late. They try to explain of why she came but Mizuki says she doesn’t want to cause trouble in the school and that she’ll drop out quietly. But Nanba says she can stay till the end of the semester, his year would be graduating anyway. The other 2 dorm heads question Nanba’s decision but he explains that the purpose of the committee was to protect the students and whether or not Mizuki’s a girl, she’s still one of them. Oh, and the principal’s returned.

When Mizuki asks why Sano didn’t tell her before that he knew, he explains that he thought she would leave before seeing him jump for real. He starts to say something else but cuts himself off and goes to take a shower. The next day, Sano takes his dad from the hospital and confesses that he felt his true rival was him and then Shin comes by to take him.

Mizuki calls Nakatsu out and tells him that she really does like him…but just as a friend. (There’s this small pun before where Nakatsu says he’s “warai-kakkoi” literally meaning “cool smile” when it’s supposed to be “warui-kakkoi” which means “bad-looking”.) Nakatsu pretends not to be hurt and just laughs it off as usual and says that they’ll always be the greatest of friends. You find out that Akiha is the principal’s younger sister in a scene afterwards and she brings her sister the pictures of all the students having fun together.

Mizuki falls off a ladder and thinking that they should open her chest so she can breathe, Senri begins to unbutton her shirt. Umeda comes and picks her up but it’s already too late. They saw it all and call her out after to the cafeteria along with Nanba who has no choice but to let everyone know the truth. Nakatsu finds out that Kayashima knew from the very beginning because of her aura but noticed that her intentions were good so he let it go. But during the next day of school, almost everyone treats her differently and all they can do is fight and Mizuki admits it truthfully to the rest of them. But the majority still don’t like the feeling of being fooled and refuse to let it go. When she leaves the classroom, Sano and Nakatsu explain to the class.

Mizuki ends up in Umeda’s medical room again trying to figure something out to possibly fix the situation. Umeda simply reminds her that’s not alone. When Mizuki heads to the bathroom and gets picked on, Sekime and a couple of other guys come to help her. Even though some guys are still mad at her, Mizuki still has a few friends to help her out and the peace gradually returns. But even with this, Mizuki tells Sano she’s still going to leave. They have a moment where he says he’s really glad to have met her and ends with an awkward handshake. Mizuki goes to the principal’s office the next day and gives her withdrawal letter and for a final memory, Mizuki gets to experience the Osaka Gakuen Festival.

Mizuki’s classroom ends up being a café …where all the guys dress up like girls including Sano in a cute maid’s outfit and Nakatsu as a nurse. Kagurazaka comes by and picks Sano to be his host. (Crack moment XD XD) Tennouji and Masao conduct a scene from Romeo and Juliet scaring Kanna watching in the crowd. He makes it up by throwing Masao over the balcony and running to her calling her Juliet. Kayashima finds a liking with one of the Hibari four in Nanba’s class making a host club. Sano and Nakatsu talk about his feelings toward Mizuki and a weird moment between Masao and Hibari result in them…going out…? (awkward…)

For a finale, the boys dress up in girls’ dresses and have like a wlkway including Kagurazaka, the model show being called “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e”. Nanba looks so pretty, Sekime is Britney Spears, and Kayashima..I have no idea. Mizuki’s wearing this pretty red dress with Nakatsu and Sano wearing pink ones. They look pretty, if I didn’t know any better, I’d call them extremely tall Japanese pretty women. Sano wins the contest ironically beating Mizuki surprising everyone.

Mizuki goes back to the dorm, dresses in her uniform, and writes on her window “Forever in my heart”. She prepares to leave as she takes the final glances at the place she called home. When she tries to leave secretly, the boys find out and greet her halfway along with the Hibari Four and Kagurazaka. When she says for Nakatsu to be well while she’s gone, but he walks off and Sano follows him. After they leave, the rest send her messages towards he; Sekime, Nakao, and Kayashima being the last 3 before the dorm heads. Akiha comes by and gives her the album with all the pictures while Mizuki attended Osaka Gakuen and the principal comes by with a graduation paper. Nakatsu finally comes to his senses and runs back to tell her that he’ll never forget the memories they had together and ends with saying he promised he wouldn’t cry when he starts to and gives her a hug when she starts crying.

She starts crying more when she sees Sano and Umeda comes by with his car keys in his hands. But then he tells Sano to come with him and as they make their way out of the school, the whole crowd follows them. Mizuki leaves with a smile and hops on to the bus along with Sano and Umeda.

On the bus, they flashback to all of Sano and Mizuki’s moments. PEACH starts playing randomly kind of killing the moment and speeds to them at the airport. Akiha somehow ends up there and says he can still like girls and Umeda admits that he’ll think about it. Sano tricks her into looking one way, hugs her, then kisses her, and says he’ll be the one to visit her next time. Before leaving, Mizuki turns around back to him and says “I really like you.” And walks away.

It fast-forwards to Mizuki in America and her getting a newspaper saying Osaka Gakuen’s in America?!!

The end…MAYBE? XD I hope you guys enjoyed my summaries! Until next time loves!

this drama is complete

Credits:Konohimala
http://community.livejournal.com/doramasums/5886.html

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 19th, '07, 05:35

Harle wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:ok, I wun't be greedy (for once! lol) ... just a special ,well I'll not be against a sequel but a special is enough already, ahhh XD

You're right... let's not waste our greediness on this series, because I think the ending was great and maybe they're planning to do an SP anyway (I think it'll be next year around december... just like Nodame's SP that is going to air this year).

[Crazy fan mode]
I said "let's not waste it (being greedy)" because I want to channel all my greedy energies on Kurosagi the movie XD

LOL ur post made me laugh so hard akakak

oh yea, Kurosagi the movie, ... man even if they just put Kurosaki & Tsurara in a room & let them arguing for 2hrs long, I'd be satisfy also ...LOL
I'm a huge fan of YamaKi & I still remmber how I :cussing: :cussing: over the script writer of 'Kurosagi' lol ^^; even though I knew it's not their fault akaka but still, seriously, they better write some 'nice' scene for Tsukuro in the movie,... or else.. I'll start to believe this couple is bearing a curse !! ahh

oh sorry, being off topic ^^;

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 19th, '07, 06:32

Guys in drags :wub: :wub: :wub:
Maid Cafe
ImageImageImageImage

Sano X Kagurazaka
ImageImageImageImage

Romeo & Juliet
ImageImage

Fashion Show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

lilchestnut10

Post by lilchestnut10 » Sep 19th, '07, 06:46

yessss i want a special!!!!!!!! very good series...i had so much fun watching...yay now i can do my homework....

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 19th, '07, 07:00

:lol Last Episode was so funny!! :lol
. :cry: Its too bad it ended already, I'm going to miss this thread. :cry:
And during the kissing scene i wish they could've done it a lil better but the ending was ok, not bad. Either Shun is just tall or Maki is just short... It seems like he was kissing a lil boy, :doh: that came out wrong... :lol
Yeah I really hope there is a special....It cant finish like that!!
:clap: But other than that the show is over!!! HK will always be in our hearts!! PEACE!!! :clap:

I guess you might be seeing me in other threads or so... BYE!! :salut:

:heart: Mizuki :heart:

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Sep 19th, '07, 07:49

I found Nakatsu x Mizuki's goodbye was more intense than Sano x Mizuki's....

It seemed more natural.... :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 19th, '07, 07:55

@TeAsEy0shi
Im gonna miss this thread too. Its been fun having such great conversations here cause there were people checking and commenting here all the time.
is there an autumn drama thread everyone is keen to migrate to? haha seems like the Yukan Club is going to be the autumn seasons ikemen paradise ^_^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 19th, '07, 08:02

yorokobi, there's gonna be a Conan 2 hour special coming up :) I think it's going to air inbetween summer and fall dramas? Not sure. But doesn't seem like there's much time to film it. Maybe that's why Shun's not in the live game show?
http://u15fans.com/bbs/thread-6575-1-1.html

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Sep 19th, '07, 08:13

just wanna share:
Mizuki's house in California is actually in Ibaraki..茨城県水戸市河和田町字東中曽根[地図]:フェアブルーム水戸
yes, i think Yukan Club will be autumn's equivalent of Hana Kimi! definitely its also a school comedy..i just hope it will be as funny as Hana Kimi..:)

princess

Special

Post by princess » Sep 19th, '07, 09:33

ninjabunny wrote:I am surprised they showed clips of the Taiwanese version in the special. It looks like both sides were being politically correct and not want to appear arrogant. all i heard was the mandarin part and wu chun and jiro were praising the jap version. can't wait for the sub so i can understand what they are saying.

see....hibari is not so bad!

How do you know that they show clips of Taiwanese version in the Special? I want to hear and watch the comments from the Taiwanese Hana Kimi stars. Where can I find that video and also the link to download the Special? Thank you in advance!

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Sep 19th, '07, 10:57

hadmish wrote:endoftime - this saturday there's a speical called deru toko demasho with Maki. it'll air from 9 to 11pm.

heres the link at dramawiki - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Deru_Toko_Demasho%21

since specials and others are usually uploaded here to DA I think this will be too, so don't worry if you can't watch it on Saturday. Enjoy Miyazaki....I loved it there, very Hawaii-like feeling with the tall palm trees!

Yorokobi - gambatte with Japanese! Im sure you understand more than you realize! but yeah Variety shows are a great way....esp the game shows with Kanji and language problems (ic Japonica logos, nep league, IQ sapuri).

and as for the last ep.............this is def one of my fav dramas so far! don't you all think so? top 3 at the very least?
Ahhh, THANK YOU!!!! 本当にありがとうございました!!! Knowing that it's a special is wonderful. I couldn't tell if it was a special or a skit-show due to HK ending, but when I saw Maki in it, I went, "Oh, I want to see this!" The summary in Wiki sounds quite interesting. "Sankyuu!!"

Is Miyazaki where you were, or did you visit? The Ocean Dome is closing at the end of the month, so we'd like to check that out, and I hear the beaches are excellent. Plus, I'm going down to visit my friend in Kumamoto, so it isn't so far. I get to see two prefectures. I also just realized that after this weekend, the only prefecture in Kyushu left to see will be Kagoshima. Crazy, ne?

Actually, I don't watch a lot of Japanese TV. I pick a couple of dramas, and mostly watch that. But, part of that is that in the summer, my apartment is a sauna and in the winter, it's an ice box, so I'm always in my tatami room where I can use a fan or a heater! *laughs*

I don't think I would say that Hana Kimi is one of my all-time favorite dramas, but I did enjoy watching it. It always made me smile or wriggle around impatiently awaiting the next episode.......plus, Shun was in it. And, imPo, the acting was so much better than in the T-Version. Oh, and Nakatsu...I swear, Toma absolutely shattered my heart. It's ironic that he was in HK with Shun b/c Shun's Rui also shattered me. I'm available, boys!!! We all still love you! :whistling: :wub: Actually, I feel a bit guilty saying this, but my favorite drama this season was Yamada Tarou. I really enjoyed the family/friendship aspect of the show and thought it was one of the better drama endings I've seen. I think, in the end, what dropped HK down a bit was that sometimes, there was too much filler. Just me, though.

So, Yukan Club is the show to watch next season? I haven't heard that name tossed out yet. I keep hearing about Hataraki Man and Mop Girl. The summary doesn't have much to go on, but I'll totally check it out. Thanks for the tip, minna! ^_^

endoftime

Post by endoftime » Sep 19th, '07, 11:41

Sorry to double-post. I forgot to share my fabulous story!!!

Today, I taught fifth and sixth rade students. At lunchtime, I was eating with them and I noticed that one girl had something pinned to her name tag that said Ohsaka Gakuen High School and it had a charm at the bottom that was a circle of the school crest. It also had some other charms and stuff dangling around, but a lot of it was behind the banner with the school's name. The only one I could make out was what looked like a running shoe and some pink ball or something on the shoe. The call them...what did she call it...it wasn't a key chain, it was a key....a key holder, I think?

Anyway, I was amused to see that a girl in elementary school loved the show, but I guess, I shouldn't be thinking they're too young for dramas, especially when it had as much shtick to it as HK did. Definitely kid-friendly.

I just wanted to share with y'all!<3

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 11:42

seirin wrote:Guys in drags :wub: :wub: :wub:
Maid Cafe
ImageImageImageImage

Sano X Kagurazaka
ImageImageImageImage

Romeo & Juliet
ImageImage

Fashion Show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
guys...! this is just hilarious! love the pictures. thank you for sharing them. :D

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 11:45

adyhottie wrote:Episode12 summary (spoilers)
Detailed final episode

Nakatsu manages to stop Hibari from revealing Ashiya. Back at the dorm, Mizuki searches for her lost passport and wallet and Nakatsu comes by and calls Sano out, telling him that Hibari knows and he managed to stop her before telling the dorm heads. With no choice, Sano calls out Hibari and asks her for the passport. He even tells her that he knows about the secret lying within the passport.

On the hunt for the girl Hibari mentioned, the 3 dorm heads accidentally catch Ashiya late and in the changing room finding out her secret. Nanba tells them not to tell anyone. Unable to contain himself, Tennouji tells Kanna while on a walk with her just to be honest that he saw a girl changing. And like any girl would do, Kanna goes to report it to Hibari who already knows. Hibari makes up some random excuse and weirdly enough, Komari tells an old day and then an old lady tells the security guard…etc.Unfortunately, the rumor still turns back into “there’s a girl in Osaka Gakuen” somehow getting to Yuujiro. And you find out that Sekime can talk to animals. He announces it at the cafeteria but it’s hard to believe especially when he says he heard it from the dog. And in an odd turn of events, the search for the girl begins among all the dorms.

The 3 dorms wait outside the changing room and find out it’s Mizuki and question her later. When news from Sekime that Mizuki was taken in by the Sakura Committee, Nakatsu and Sano head to stop them before she does anything but comes too late. They try to explain of why she came but Mizuki says she doesn’t want to cause trouble in the school and that she’ll drop out quietly. But Nanba says she can stay till the end of the semester, his year would be graduating anyway. The other 2 dorm heads question Nanba’s decision but he explains that the purpose of the committee was to protect the students and whether or not Mizuki’s a girl, she’s still one of them. Oh, and the principal’s returned.

When Mizuki asks why Sano didn’t tell her before that he knew, he explains that he thought she would leave before seeing him jump for real. He starts to say something else but cuts himself off and goes to take a shower. The next day, Sano takes his dad from the hospital and confesses that he felt his true rival was him and then Shin comes by to take him.

Mizuki calls Nakatsu out and tells him that she really does like him…but just as a friend. (There’s this small pun before where Nakatsu says he’s “warai-kakkoi” literally meaning “cool smile” when it’s supposed to be “warui-kakkoi” which means “bad-looking”.) Nakatsu pretends not to be hurt and just laughs it off as usual and says that they’ll always be the greatest of friends. You find out that Akiha is the principal’s younger sister in a scene afterwards and she brings her sister the pictures of all the students having fun together.

Mizuki falls off a ladder and thinking that they should open her chest so she can breathe, Senri begins to unbutton her shirt. Umeda comes and picks her up but it’s already too late. They saw it all and call her out after to the cafeteria along with Nanba who has no choice but to let everyone know the truth. Nakatsu finds out that Kayashima knew from the very beginning because of her aura but noticed that her intentions were good so he let it go. But during the next day of school, almost everyone treats her differently and all they can do is fight and Mizuki admits it truthfully to the rest of them. But the majority still don’t like the feeling of being fooled and refuse to let it go. When she leaves the classroom, Sano and Nakatsu explain to the class.

Mizuki ends up in Umeda’s medical room again trying to figure something out to possibly fix the situation. Umeda simply reminds her that’s not alone. When Mizuki heads to the bathroom and gets picked on, Sekime and a couple of other guys come to help her. Even though some guys are still mad at her, Mizuki still has a few friends to help her out and the peace gradually returns. But even with this, Mizuki tells Sano she’s still going to leave. They have a moment where he says he’s really glad to have met her and ends with an awkward handshake. Mizuki goes to the principal’s office the next day and gives her withdrawal letter and for a final memory, Mizuki gets to experience the Osaka Gakuen Festival.

Mizuki’s classroom ends up being a café …where all the guys dress up like girls including Sano in a cute maid’s outfit and Nakatsu as a nurse. Kagurazaka comes by and picks Sano to be his host. (Crack moment XD XD) Tennouji and Masao conduct a scene from Romeo and Juliet scaring Kanna watching in the crowd. He makes it up by throwing Masao over the balcony and running to her calling her Juliet. Kayashima finds a liking with one of the Hibari four in Nanba’s class making a host club. Sano and Nakatsu talk about his feelings toward Mizuki and a weird moment between Masao and Hibari result in them…going out…? (awkward…)

For a finale, the boys dress up in girls’ dresses and have like a wlkway including Kagurazaka, the model show being called “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e”. Nanba looks so pretty, Sekime is Britney Spears, and Kayashima..I have no idea. Mizuki’s wearing this pretty red dress with Nakatsu and Sano wearing pink ones. They look pretty, if I didn’t know any better, I’d call them extremely tall Japanese pretty women. Sano wins the contest ironically beating Mizuki surprising everyone.

Mizuki goes back to the dorm, dresses in her uniform, and writes on her window “Forever in my heart”. She prepares to leave as she takes the final glances at the place she called home. When she tries to leave secretly, the boys find out and greet her halfway along with the Hibari Four and Kagurazaka. When she says for Nakatsu to be well while she’s gone, but he walks off and Sano follows him. After they leave, the rest send her messages towards he; Sekime, Nakao, and Kayashima being the last 3 before the dorm heads. Akiha comes by and gives her the album with all the pictures while Mizuki attended Osaka Gakuen and the principal comes by with a graduation paper. Nakatsu finally comes to his senses and runs back to tell her that he’ll never forget the memories they had together and ends with saying he promised he wouldn’t cry when he starts to and gives her a hug when she starts crying.

She starts crying more when she sees Sano and Umeda comes by with his car keys in his hands. But then he tells Sano to come with him and as they make their way out of the school, the whole crowd follows them. Mizuki leaves with a smile and hops on to the bus along with Sano and Umeda.

On the bus, they flashback to all of Sano and Mizuki’s moments. PEACH starts playing randomly kind of killing the moment and speeds to them at the airport. Akiha somehow ends up there and says he can still like girls and Umeda admits that he’ll think about it. Sano tricks her into looking one way, hugs her, then kisses her, and says he’ll be the one to visit her next time. Before leaving, Mizuki turns around back to him and says “I really like you.” And walks away.

It fast-forwards to Mizuki in America and her getting a newspaper saying Osaka Gakuen’s in America?!!

The end…MAYBE? XD I hope you guys enjoyed my summaries! Until next time loves!

this drama is complete

Credits:Konohimala
http://community.livejournal.com/doramasums/5886.html

thank you so much for this concise summary :D
although im still at episode 10... it was still a good thing.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 11:52

sorry guys.. i always seem to get the wrong window and post the wrong thing...
gome....
Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Sep 19th, '07, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 19th, '07, 11:53

myunoyume wrote:I found Nakatsu x Mizuki's goodbye was more intense than Sano x Mizuki's....

It seemed more natural.... :wub:

i definitely agree..
I salute to Toma for doing a great job of acting in this episode..
very brilliant.. he sure knows how to make people laugh and cry..
I never thought that Nakatsu's character would also make people cry..
He gave his whole heart in acting in this episode.. his character is someone
who will leave a mark in our hearts.. he will be one of the most popular
characters in the whole history of Jdoramas..hehehe.
He is such a great actor! Thank you Toma for bringing Nakatsu's character into life.
A job well done!
i think Nakatsu and Mizuki's goodbye were more meaningful
(although i like Sano more for Mizuki), i think that there were more emotions coming
from Mizuki and Nakatsu because they were the ones who bonded
ever since she got to Osaka High, Nakatsu has been a very good friend to her and has
always been there for her. It just shows how much they they're gonna miss each
other's company. I cried during that scene.

They had a very very sad farewell to each other that you can tell
in their eyes, it is full of sadness... while the "Sano and Mizuki goodbye"
was more of a happy and a "start of a new beginning in their lives goodbye"
kind of thing..if you know what i mean.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 19th, '07, 12:58

Hey I totally forgot to mention this before but you guys know the part (those that have seen it but dont worry if you havent this isnt a spoiler) when ghost boy has his part at the end. I was so much into the scene at the time i untentionally put my hands up like he does. It just kindof happened naturally. ^_^

Salz

Post by Salz » Sep 19th, '07, 13:09

i luv the ghost boy part too...so cute n touching moment

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Sep 19th, '07, 13:45

i do think that they'll come up with a movie. i really want them to make an epi about umeda's and rio's family. plus, julia didn't show right? this is so... FRUSTRATING!! I'm not satisfied with only 12 ep!! I WANT MORE!!! :cussing:

(im just sad coz it'll end)

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 19th, '07, 14:15

Yorokobi wrote:Hey I totally forgot to mention this before but you guys know the part (those that have seen it but dont worry if you havent this isnt a spoiler) when ghost boy has his part at the end. I was so much into the scene at the time i untentionally put my hands up like he does. It just kindof happened naturally. ^_^
lol ahaha! I did the exact same thing, my cousin says it makes me weird......
In the end of the kissing scene I notice theyre both wearing pink lipstick, or is it just me??

lavie en rose

Post by lavie en rose » Sep 19th, '07, 15:29

Harle wrote: [Crazy fan mode]

ROFLMAO hahahaha your post cracked me up, laughing so hard that my jaw hurt >o< can't help but falling in love with your Himejima mode XD

You mention the song "Is This Spiritual?" in the OST, right? I think this song is attached the most with the adorable Kayashima & delirious Oscar. Those two = HEART.
And Kayashima's upping hands ... how I love it <3

I think I'm watching so many doramas as I start saying "Eh?" (with exact pronunciation & facial expression) ... and now so much Hana Kimi ... as I start upping my hands randomly as well XD XD

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Sep 19th, '07, 15:32

There is something bothering me:
I know the kiss between Sano and Mizuki is what some
would call a "Japanese style kiss"
where the lips just touch and nothing more, which disappoints others because
some would want a passionate kiss like the ones you can see in
Korean dramas but is it me or did Mizuki blink her eyes a lot when Sano kissed her..
(she didn't even close her eyes) she could have at least close her eyes for a moment to make it more magical and romantic..
but nevertheless i still love it..hehe.
sano and mizuki forever!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 19th, '07, 15:59

adyhottie wrote:There is something bothering me:
I know the kiss between Sano and Mizuki is what some
would call a "Japanese style kiss"
where the lips just touch and nothing more, which disappoints others because
some would want a passionate kiss like the ones you can see in
Korean dramas but is it me or did Mizuki blink her eyes a lot when Sano kissed her..
(she didn't even close her eyes) she could have at least close her eyes for a moment to make it more magical and romantic..
but nevertheless i still love it..hehe.
sano and mizuki forever!
I think...
as Mizuki, she's surprised.. man who could imagine the way Sano confesses is kissing LoL

as Maki, she's.. nervous ^^; so far it's her 2nd on screen kiss, & in public, not in a setting room... akak

personally I find it quite amusing lol
But her expression just after the kiss, when she blinks blinks her eyes starring at Sano.... holy crap she just looks absolutely adorable :wub: :D :D ! If I were Sano, dude, I couldn't hold myself but grab her into tight hug XD XD omfg..

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 19th, '07, 17:25

Here is a screencaps for the Last Ep.. seem interesting.. 8)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 19th, '07, 18:09

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Sep 19th, '07, 19:43

Nomanymore wrote:The special eps is out on BT ^_^
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_53341.htm
is this the sp before the final ep oe the final ep it self :scratch: ????

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 19th, '07, 19:52

lol I think I misread it, sorry akaka

arabian

Post by arabian » Sep 19th, '07, 19:56

Nomanymore wrote:lol I think I misread it, sorry akaka
It's the final ep but with a smaller size.. :D

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Sep 19th, '07, 21:57

i don't know who said it but on the other page someone said that they were holding their hands up like the ghost boys when he was giving his speech to mizuki and i just started laughing!! thats so freaken cute! :wub: LOL :lol i'm gonna miss him :cry: along with the whole entire cast! i luv them all :cry: :wub:

Denwa

Post by Denwa » Sep 19th, '07, 21:59

lol I was hoping that was the special which aired before the final. Hopefully that comes out as a torrent soon 8)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 19th, '07, 23:21

Harle wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:Hoping for SP ep... love!!! And i don't thinkl they are going to film in Cali.... maybe in Japan with a fake japan... maybe... O___o
Why not? They filmed in USA in the first ep of HYD returns... so maybe there's hope.
Yah... but the cost to send 40 guys to USA... just to film a SP... i'm sorry... i'm bring u guys down... HYD they only sent 4-7 people(and i'm not counting the other peope filming it it be way more) to USA...
Maid Cafe
ImageImageImageImage

Sano X Kagurazaka
ImageImageImageImage

Romeo & Juliet
ImageImage

Fashion Show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
thanks i love you... the first one is Ryo kimura(Nakao) i love him!!!!!!!!!
Yorokobi wrote:Hey I totally forgot to mention this before but you guys know the part (those that have seen it but dont worry if you havent this isnt a spoiler) when ghost boy has his part at the end. I was so much into the scene at the time i untentionally put my hands up like he does. It just kindof happened naturally. ^_^
thats so funny because i did the samething... i was doing it more throw out the whole show
did you also noitice he got 5th place int he best ikemen!!!!
If there is a SP... we should just cont. the topic one here!!! insted of a new topic all together...

And for little touchy moment...
I lvoed talking to all you... i might have gone crazy if i was watching Hana-kimi with no one to talk to about it... even though i don't know all you guys personaly... i feel you all are my friends!!!! anyway... thanks for the 2-3 months of randomness... now i'm off to creat the yukan Club thread... (If you guys keep postin i will too!!!)

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Sep 19th, '07, 23:33

NanaTorigawa wrote:
Harle wrote:
Yah... but the cost to send 40 guys to USA... just to film a SP... i'm sorry... i'm bring u guys down... HYD they only sent 4-7 people(and i'm not counting the other peope filming it it be way more) to USA...
Maid Cafe
ImageImageImageImage

Sano X Kagurazaka
ImageImageImageImage

Romeo & Juliet
ImageImage

Fashion Show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
thats so funny because i did the samething... i was doing it more throw out the whole show
If there is a SP... we should just cont. the topic one here!!! insted of a new topic all together...

I lvoed talking to all you... i might have gone crazy if i was watching Hana-kimi with no one to talk to about it... even though i don't know all you guys personaly... i feel you all are my friends!!!! anyway... thanks for the 2-3 months of randomness... now i'm off to creat the yukan Club thread... (If you guys keep postin i will too!!!)
I 'm agree with you
I watched hanazakari kimitachi e with all of you
So if SP is coming(I wish)
Let's enjoy it together :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 19th, '07, 23:37

but us talking is niot truly over... alot of us are still waiting for the subs so that when we all will end are talking...

lilchestnut10

Post by lilchestnut10 » Sep 20th, '07, 00:01

hmm well... they can just send shun, toma, maki,hiro, and masaki to california that would be fine...everyone else can just stay in japan or something lol =P

but anyways i really hope hope hope hope hope theres a special!!!

lilchestnut10

Post by lilchestnut10 » Sep 20th, '07, 00:03

NanaTorigawa wrote:
Harle wrote:
Maid Cafe
ImageImageImageImage

Sano X Kagurazaka
ImageImageImageImage

Romeo & Juliet
ImageImage

Fashion Show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

wwww what you said reminded me of the kids from densha ^_^

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 20th, '07, 00:10

lilchestnut10 wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:
Harle wrote:
Maid Cafe
ImageImageImageImage

Sano X Kagurazaka
ImageImageImageImage

Romeo & Juliet
ImageImage

Fashion Show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

wwww what you said reminded me of the kids from densha ^_^
really... thats funny...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 20th, '07, 00:20

NanaTorigawa wrote:
Harle wrote:

You're right.. I dun't think they would afford that much for >30 guys to America ^^;
But I think only Maki ,Shun & Toma & perhaps the 3 dorms heads can.. They'll just have some scenes in 'real' places ,like where Mizuki gets them visit around where she lives etc..
Then the rest will be filmed in Japan with the rest of the dorms..
well again there're many possibilities.. also about the storyline I wonder if it'll be a story from the later of the manga ? (I haven't finished it yet) or an all new story ?
either way, they better keep the same cast, at least for the main leads, akaka

& yea me too, I really enjoy myself here all this time !! Thanks for everything guys!!
Let's support Rino Kimi till the end !!
Of course once a drama ends, its thread will be deserted... but ..as u said as long as there's a person who says sthing, there'll be surely someone else who'll reply lol
Now we have no news or anything about whether there'll be a special , but let's keep crossing fingers guys XD maybe it'll come true LoL

I want to see Sano & Mizuki reunion :wub: :wub: no matter how long it'll take, I'll keep praying for it.. Even the manga has a special chapter, why not the drama~~ lol

I know i know I'm biased... :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 20th, '07, 01:00

i think they should do liek the manga... which reminds me...i was going to post some hot pucs of sano in the last chapter...

Or just pics in all...
Sano and Mizuki!!!

and image.us is being evil so... i cant upload mosr pics.. i will later when i can

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 20th, '07, 01:05

woaaaa Sano & Mizuki <<33

now think of it, Maki will not have to cut her hair again then in the special ^o^ yayy!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 20th, '07, 01:12

yah :cheers: image.us is being nice to me....
More pics!!!
\
Sano again!!!
Nanba and Himejime
Our hot nakatsu!!!!
Sekime...
And for some strange reason they dodn't want me to upload the pic of Kayashima(who looks the same), Nakao, and Now(who looks the same)
but Nakao looks different with his longer hair...
and Nanba is so hot in that pic

yukimousez

Post by yukimousez » Sep 20th, '07, 02:47

horikata maki ..have been dramatize on drama series hana zakari no kimi tachi e..i've got the preview of the drama . i also got the best lates drama series and all best drama series that i prefered awesome . want to see more visit my blog. ja, mata
daisuki dayo~~!! =)

www.japandramaseries.blogspot.com

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 20th, '07, 03:51

i love the hanakimi ending! totally hilarious!

oh, one thing..can we stop the nakatsu - sano comparing, like who said goodbye better,etc... and just enjoy the show...they all did an amazing job!

don't kill me...i just really want to enjoy the show without all the biases now that the series is over...and of course conversing in this forum is really enjoyable.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Sep 20th, '07, 03:54

here is some bakaness... hahaha but

NakaoXNanba better
ahhhh...had to do it..
maybe if they have a SP then they might have a Julia... still wishing for that Julia... hahaha

KarmaDarma

Post by KarmaDarma » Sep 20th, '07, 04:15

summary posted for those like me who dun understand whats going on.......

http://pajama-lllama.livejournal.com/14901.html

its so sad!!!! can someone plz tell me what the deal is....
with jdrams and KISSING???????? ive seen a couple and they never REALLY kiss.... they just do this stupid peck stuff..... i was really hoping for a better kiss.... i want a sequal just for that lol.....

shun_inlove

Post by shun_inlove » Sep 20th, '07, 04:28

the thing is...
jap are conservative.. and the kissing? well, at least we have one in the end, right?
i mean... when sano wasn't drunk! :P merely touching of lips, that is way way way better than nothing for me... :D and really, when i was watching it, i had to bite my hand so i wouldn't scream my head off :D :P cos i was in the office that time... yay! :D :D
really... i AM IN LOVE with Shun! :wub: :wub: :-)

what to do? what to do? omg... :P

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Sep 20th, '07, 04:51

shun_inlove wrote:the thing is...
jap are conservative.. and the kissing? well, at least we have one in the end, right?
i mean... when sano wasn't drunk! :P merely touching of lips, that is way way way better than nothing for me... :D and really, when i was watching it, i had to bite my hand so i wouldn't scream my head off :D :P cos i was in the office that time... yay! :D :D
really... i AM IN LOVE with Shun! :wub: :wub: :-)

what to do? what to do? omg... :P
I have noticed on both Korean and Japanese dramas they are very conservative. So they are more conservative in kissing in real life or just that they sensor more stuff that comes out on tv? but I have seen in both Japanese and Korean movies the opposite from dramas where they go all out...I need some clearing up on that :dopey:

shun_inlove

Post by shun_inlove » Sep 20th, '07, 05:10

amirvero:

now i'm confused as well! :D i am thinkin on how to explain your query but i ended up confusing myself! really. that's my talent. :D sorry if i can't help you with that. hope someone else will :-) sorry sorry sorry :pale:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 20th, '07, 05:19

what cracks me up is that they were conservative about maki and shun's kiss but the boy on boy kissing was played out even more!!
Gotta love it ^_^

KarmaDarma

Post by KarmaDarma » Sep 20th, '07, 05:30

Yorokobi wrote:what cracks me up is that they were conservative about maki and shun's kiss but the boy on boy kissing was played out even more!!
Gotta love it ^_^
ya I was gonna say... geez...
kagurazaka x sanos kiss had more passion in it.... idunno.... i guess i'm used to american tv lol.... but ya like someone said she couldve closer her eyes @ least.... it was cute but not romantic or something....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 20th, '07, 05:35

KarmaDarma wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:what cracks me up is that they were conservative about maki and shun's kiss but the boy on boy kissing was played out even more!!
Gotta love it ^_^
ya I was gonna say... geez...
kagurazaka x sanos kiss had more passion in it.... idunno.... i guess i'm used to american tv lol.... but ya like someone said she couldve closer her eyes @ least.... it was cute but not romantic or something....
guess they're saving all the romance for the special ^_^ (heres hoping!)

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 20th, '07, 05:36

raven_frost

Post by raven_frost » Sep 20th, '07, 06:26

amirvero wrote:
I have noticed on both Korean and Japanese dramas they are very conservative. So they are more conservative in kissing in real life or just that they sensor more stuff that comes out on tv? but I have seen in both Japanese and Korean movies the opposite from dramas where they go all out...I need some clearing up on that :dopey:
I think it has been the case for Japanese dramas in recent years because I remember watching some where there were quite passionate kisses as late as 2002. But after that it was just lips pressed against lips in rather chaste sort of kisses. Is that considered a regression?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 20th, '07, 07:20

magazine scans.

credit baidu

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 20th, '07, 07:33

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
what show is this? is it available for download somewhere?
I can't find the HQ file around. I downloaded the flv and converted it to avi.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h1tw62

This contains interview with Shun and some behind the scenes.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 20th, '07, 07:42

seirin wrote:
vina.loves.sushi wrote:
what show is this? is it available for download somewhere?
I can't find the HQ file around. I downloaded the flv and converted it to avi.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h1tw62

This contains interview with Shun and some behind the scenes.
oh, thanks! was this clip taken from this show 花ざかりの君たちへ~最終回直前!生放送SP? cause i saw it on clubbox...