[Movie Discussion] Kurosagi

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Yvon

[Movie Discussion] Kurosagi

Post by Yvon » Jun 7th, '07, 09:29

FROM TOKYOGRAPH:

Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS has been given his first starring role in a movie. The film is based on the "Kurosagi" drama series that aired on TBS last spring. Yamashita and several others, including Maki Horikita and Yui Ichikawa, will reprise their roles from the drama. Yasuharu Ishii has been named as director, and the film is slated for release next spring.

Yamashita Tomohisa’s first movie performance!
Kurosagi returns!

On the 6th, we discovered that TBS’s drama “Kurosagi” which aired last April with NewS’s Yamashita Tomohisa as a swindler, will become a movie. This is Yamasita’s first movie role. He will be a swindler who coolly deceives other swindlers who have evil intentions. Horikita Maki and Ichikawa Yui will also be acting in this. The drama had an overall viewing average of 15.7 %, and with this popularity, it seems that “Kurosagi” will have an interesting plot to reveal next spring.

Yamashita’s break came with his first leading role in a drama, and this time, it’ll be his first leading role in a movie.

“Kurosagi” is a hit comic that has sold over 350 thousand sets. The swindlers who deceive others with words are the “shirosagi”. The swindlers who play with people’s feelings are “akasagi”. And the one who only aims to take large sums of money from shiro and akasagi is a Kurosaki, Yamashita’s character, who goes by the name of Kurosagi. This enjoyable human empathy drama’s popularity is bringing it back to the big screen.

The drama’s producer says, “I originally wanted to make a movie. It shows the bitter regret that people have when people they trust betray them. As they are deceived, how people trust others. I want to bring out people’s acts and souls as well as the human nature."

On Yamashita, he compliments, “He sticks perfectly to the main character of the drama, and he becomes a hero that rids the world of bad people”. He adds, “He’s matured since then, and it seems as if he’s deepened his perspective. If he can successfully bring that to life on screen, he’ll outdo “Sting” (a 1973 movie on a swindler).”

Yamashita: “I was hoping for a movie role, and to be able to be the leading role in the drama was really worthwhile”, he says thankfully. “In this Kurosagi role, the character is totally opposite of the drama I am doing now (Fuji Television’s “Proposal Daisakusen” in which he is a man who cannot confess his love to his childhood friend) so I will try my best to return to Kurosaki. Since this is my first movie, I will put lots of effort into it and do my best.”

CREDITS TO:KARIN and SOBACHAN of
yamaki.co.nr

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Jun 9th, '07, 19:50

Good news ... Yui Ichikawa is really coming up. NANA 2 and now Kurosagi.

namilussah

Post by namilussah » Jun 13th, '07, 06:00

Waaaaaaaaah i loved the drama , now i can't wait for the movie :cheers:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the greate news !! :D
Last edited by namilussah on Jun 13th, '07, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.

lilxchinesegrl

Post by lilxchinesegrl » Jun 13th, '07, 06:22

what about the drama sequel?l

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jun 13th, '07, 07:47

Thanks for posting the full article Yvon! I can't wait.. Yamapi in his first movie!! I really wish I lived in Japan so I can go see it opening day :lol !! Maki is sooooo luck to have worked with him THREE times! I have no doubts Yamapi is going to do an amazing job! And if he returns to that black hair cut again.. my heart is going to melt :heart: :wub: :heart:

Love your ava and sig Yvon :wub:

Keizou

Post by Keizou » Jul 22nd, '07, 13:34

I just finished the drama, every episode had a different swindling job and I thought those parts were boring. However, I thought that the parts when Kurosagi meets with Yoshikawa were nice. :lol

anyways, I can't believe their making a movie, I hope its a sequel to the drama since it ended with a small cliffhanger.

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Jul 22nd, '07, 13:50

great news!
great to see maki and PI are back on screen..

rumikochan

Post by rumikochan » Jul 22nd, '07, 16:57

This is my most anticipating film next year!! Hopefully, there will be more romance in this compared to the drama. :glare: Maki and Yamapi makes the best love team!

I like Yamapi best with black hair...too hot! :wub:

mikaila

Post by mikaila » Jul 29th, '07, 21:59

yay!! kurosagi movie :cheers: i'll be waiting for this, it's a must-watch :D

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Aug 7th, '07, 05:37

does anyone know if there's an official website for the kurosagi movie..? :)

PIka

Post by PIka » Aug 8th, '07, 16:02

yataaaaaaa! Love Yamapi!!

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 9th, '07, 19:11

No one will want to stand beside me, now that I'M JUMPING WITH JOY!!! YAMAKI ARE ONCE AGAIN REUNITED!!! Interesting plot? I hope so; the drama was really good and I hope that this time, they wouldn't rush things too much, like what most movies used to be ...

LaMortImmortelle

Post by LaMortImmortelle » Aug 10th, '07, 06:59

Oh this looks good!
I am not interested in watching the series, because....i haven't started but i don't think i'd finish it....
I'd prefer to see the movie :)

ellas

Post by ellas » Aug 12th, '07, 13:04

great great great news !!!

Waouh i am so glad. Kurosagi is one of my favourite drama, well actually it's my number 1 favourite.

Yamapi back with black hair ahhhh *sigh* :wub:

vulgarshudder

Post by vulgarshudder » Aug 12th, '07, 16:42

Oh good news. I just hope they don't make the character a p***y, they skated thin ice so many times in the drama.

sachi2210

Post by sachi2210 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:46

Oh yay! two questions though: Does anyone know if the movie is really a continuation of the drama or just a movie using the drama characters? and
Is there anywhere you can go to get information on the movie? (perferably english)

I'm assuming that since here's going to be a movie there's not going to be a kurosagi 2 . . . . :-(

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Aug 14th, '07, 23:46

^i have no idea, but from how the drama ended, i'd guess it's the continuation of the drama (maybe when kurosaki catches up with mikimoto??), because it said "See you!" in the last episode.. but it's totally a guess, since i never read the manga.

DarkStar

Post by DarkStar » Aug 15th, '07, 05:15

koo newz.
a movie i'm looking forward too
thankz 4 da newz^^

TeAmo

Post by TeAmo » Aug 15th, '07, 07:03

so excited
looking forward too :D :D :D

dancing_moo

Post by dancing_moo » Aug 19th, '07, 07:01

Yay!! Definitely looking forward to this movie~~

Yvon

Post by Yvon » Aug 24th, '07, 04:20

rumikochan wrote:This is my most anticipating film next year!! Hopefully, there will be more romance in this compared to the drama. :glare: Maki and Yamapi makes the best love team!

I like Yamapi best with black hair...too hot! :wub:
I've got to agree with you...Kurosagi movie is the most anticipated movie of 2008.
:salut:

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Aug 24th, '07, 05:05

lol, yamapi is also promoting himself and prodai. xD im looking forward to kurosagi movie, but man. 2008!? thats so far away... :cry:

Yvon

GOOD NEWS

Post by Yvon » Sep 6th, '07, 09:23

They already started filming Kurosagi movie this september 8)

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:30

oh my, i have the drama but havent watch it yet, now theres a movie......cant wait.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Sep 6th, '07, 09:44

@ Yvon: YAMAKISS~~~ !! I looove it :lol ! They really do need to have a kiss in the movie, or at least a real hug T__T .

I'm looking forward to Kurosagi Movie. It's my most anticipated movie, but since HYD is also coming out with a movie, I'm thinking people are going to flock to see that one as well, if not more because of the mass appeal of HYD. Kyaaaa~~ I can't wait for 2008! 8)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 10:49

I'm wondering if Kurosaki gets his recenge, what'll he do next, continue to swindle other swindlers ? if not what he'd do to win his life then.... uhm
I guess it's too soon to think about it akaka

yingaling84

Post by yingaling84 » Sep 13th, '07, 01:56

YAY!

I'm so excited. The Kurosagi drama was a bit unresolved, and I'd love to see more of it. Plus, Yamapi as Kurosaki? Sizzling hot!

Evil Pop

Post by Evil Pop » Sep 16th, '07, 06:45

I think it'll be about Kurosagi finally taking revenge on Mikimoto. I am really really really looking forward for a kiss between Yamapi and Maki. Seriously.

Baye

Post by Baye » Sep 16th, '07, 06:53

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! :w00t: i cant wait for it n they make such a cute couple :P

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Sep 16th, '07, 07:05

Thanx for the lovely news Yvon :D
Seeing Yamapi with his hair black again makes u go gyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :w00t:
Cant wait!! I think the movie will show us how Kurosaki catches up with the bad guy he wanted meet in the drama..
Some of u have mentioned that its his first movie performance :blink coz i remember watching a movie Yamapi and I think Kazama act in. Dont really remeber the name but its about yamapi character having this heart disease.. he was really tiny at that time..

Love ur siggy yingaling84 :wub: Toma kawaiiii!

a-nesuto

Post by a-nesuto » Sep 16th, '07, 16:02

Yvon wrote:I've got to agree with you...Kurosagi movie is the most anticipated movie of 2008.
:roll

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Sep 16th, '07, 16:05

Hopefully there will be a kiss between Kurosaki and Tsurara :wub:
If there would be a kiss ,would it be Maki's first on screen kiss unless she kisses Shun Oguri in hanakimi.
I always smiled when he pretended not to know her lastname and she would get all flustered and correct him.
Ary there any pictures from the filming yet?

congee

Post by congee » Sep 16th, '07, 16:26

Oh my goodness.
I don't read the forums often, but that's the second good news I've read today. HYD AND a kurosagi movie? I really can't wait for next year.

Ryunichi

Post by Ryunichi » Oct 17th, '07, 10:29

Why then~ I have exams that spring D:.

Oh well, I'll watch it in the vacation then I guess. <.<* I hope I can freelance as a typesetter for it. o.ô

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Nov 21st, '07, 03:08

Adding this to my watch list...
Anyway... i'm tryign to look for that famous Yamapi pic... one that on the main site...

It so sexy i have to print it out and put it on my folder for school

and it safe for mne to coem here now since i finsihed the series!!!! yah!!! :cheers:

BTW... from reading Yamapi's Nikki... Maki doesn't seem to be in it that much... he never talked about her....

sachi2210

Post by sachi2210 » Nov 27th, '07, 00:07

Does the movie have a release date yet? I reaaallllyyy want to see it. Can't wait!

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Nov 27th, '07, 00:29

So right now I'm just waiting for HYD and Kurosagi movie!! >__< it'll be so awesome =]
Yamapi is just so cute in Kurosagi! I didn't exactly like his role that much in ProDai =/

fleng

Post by fleng » Dec 1st, '07, 16:37

Hopefully it's gonna have more YAMAKI in it aka Tsurara and Kurosaki's relationship building up into something more.. thats what I really wanna see, cos we know he's gonna get his revenge on mikimoto, but can he get the girl???

naiy

Post by naiy » Dec 1st, '07, 17:08

Hahahah YAMAKI never heard that before! =D
but i agree!
really looking forward to see it :lol

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Dec 1st, '07, 17:32

There'll be a kiss between Tsurara and Kurosagi?
Pi said in Recomen that there isn't any kiss in Kurosagi Oo

miepie

Post by miepie » Dec 1st, '07, 17:39

I didn't hear of it either o.o

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 1st, '07, 22:54

I don't think she is in it for long... (Just saying...0 she never seem to mention she was beign in Kurosagi... and Yamapi never mentioned it.. I think it more on his revenge...

sorry if i disapoint you... but it what i think...

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 17th, '07, 04:41

yah maki looks liek she has a big part.
yahh.. this si so awsome!!!!!!

*loli shota*mewmew?

Post by *loli shota*mewmew? » Dec 17th, '07, 06:50

i watched the trailer yesterday!! :lol :wub: damn i can't wait!!
can't wait to see yamaki act together again :wub:
hope there'll be a kiss~ :wub:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 17th, '07, 07:13

yah and she has short hair.. i wonder if they put her in there with out explaing character hair chage.. hahah

*loli shota*mewmew?

Post by *loli shota*mewmew? » Dec 17th, '07, 07:28

i hope they mention abit :lol and i wish the one who mention it is Kurosagi ^^..hmm i wonder what will he say.. :roll when i watch the trailer and i saw maki with her 'hana kimi's hair..i was like "okey..i have to get use with that hair now,in Kurosagi and not don't think of Hana kimi" :lol the good thing is that they don't ask her to make her wear fake hair to make her hair longer in Kurosagi..thank god~ :roll
and im wondering*and worrying* :unsure: that will Kurosagi come to my country to show it??bcos i really-willy hope shoo!!~ :hissy:

smilingstars

Post by smilingstars » Dec 18th, '07, 13:04

YAMAPI!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :wub: i'm a big fan of yamapi!!!!!!!! please share the video here next year ok...please don't forget... :lol i wish the movie would be available here...:) yey!!! i can't wait!!!

thanks in advance, cause i know that yamapi's movie will be posted here..:) hehehe thanks!!!!!

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 19th, '07, 03:10

smilingstars wrote:YAMAPI!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :wub: i'm a big fan of yamapi!!!!!!!! please share the video here next year ok...please don't forget... :lol i wish the movie would be available here...:) yey!!! i can't wait!!!

thanks in advance, cause i know that yamapi's movie will be posted here..:) hehehe thanks!!!!!
As a reminder to new members, there is a NO Movies Policy in effect for this site. This means that movies that have been released in movie theaters are not allowed on DA. No uploading of torrents, links to direct downloads, subs, etc, so please don't ask. There are several sites listed in our Links of Interest that specialize in asian movies. Please look for them there.

Thanks

smilingstars

Post by smilingstars » Dec 19th, '07, 09:15

mizune wrote:
smilingstars wrote:YAMAPI!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :wub: i'm a big fan of yamapi!!!!!!!! please share the video here next year ok...please don't forget... :lol i wish the movie would be available here...:) yey!!! i can't wait!!!

As a reminder to new members, there is a NO Movies Policy in effect for this site. This means that movies that have been released in movie theaters are not allowed on DA. No uploading of torrents, links to direct downloads, subs, etc, so please don't ask. There are several sites listed in our Links of Interest that specialize in asian movies. Please look for them there.

Thanks
hehehe thanks for telling me...hehehe i guess i got over excited...hehehe LOL

K-CT

Post by K-CT » Dec 19th, '07, 19:05

Is it me or has Maki Horikita lost tons of weight! or is it the hair?

*loli shota*mewmew?

Post by *loli shota*mewmew? » Dec 22nd, '07, 12:37

maki?
hmm,she looks the same to me :lol

SunStar

[Movie 2008] Kurosagi --->anyone seen it yet???

Post by SunStar » Mar 16th, '08, 03:38

i don't live in Japan, so i have no chance of seeing this movie yet...

....but those of you who have seen it....COULD YOU PROVIDE US WITH SUMMARIES AND SPOILERS??? ....like what happened in there....how did it ended....etc....

sachi2210

Post by sachi2210 » Mar 16th, '08, 18:41

the official website has the date sat 3/8 on it- as in last week. Was it really released? does anyone have info on this? I wonder how long it'll take to get subs... ohhhh I wish I could see it :w000t:

blue_monkey

Post by blue_monkey » Mar 16th, '08, 19:12

i think that because i will have to wait ages for it to come out on subs... i want to know some spoilers... i just finished Nobuta wo Produce and i loved it, well i disliked some of the ending but oh well...

Kasuke

Post by Kasuke » Mar 23rd, '08, 17:19

Where we see it in RAW... ?

Yamashita kun !!! *sigh*

silvertaz

Post by silvertaz » Mar 23rd, '08, 18:04

Is there any sub out for this movie, and where can we download the movie? I cannot wait... I'm currently watching kurosagi the drama. Yamapi looks so kakoi!

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 23rd, '08, 18:31

aaahhhh 4 weeks and I can see it. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I can't wait to see Pi's face on a screen

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 23rd, '08, 19:03

Well.. i tell you guys.. the movies still in the theaters... so we can only wait for it to come out on DVD first them wait for subs for it..... so we have to wait awhile

silvertaz

Post by silvertaz » Mar 23rd, '08, 19:04

I thought the movie is already out

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 23rd, '08, 19:15

In the teater rigt...... hold on...*goes look it up*

I looked it up and it hasn't has a scheduled date.....

The movie just came out in the theaters on March 8..... i remeber whn i wasn't on this and i oly knew the date of the movie int he theaters it took a year for me to see the subbed version.....then again i was watchign them on stram sights..... also remeber movie don't go here..... so just wait till they mention it...

the movie mgiht come out on DVD in June-September...... all movies are like that,...O___O we can only wait

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 23rd, '08, 19:23

phramc wrote:aaahhhh 4 weeks and I can see it. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I can't wait to see Pi's face on a screen
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Do u live in Japan????

Each time i go to cinema i wondered that when i would be able to see yamapi on cinema or tv screen rather than my pc screen :-(

But how come u r going to see the movie after 4 weeks,,, it says 3-8-2008 is the date of releasing the movie,, ne?

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 23rd, '08, 20:52

sadly I don't live in Japan but I'm going there in 4 weeks and staying until August. So hopefully i will be seeing it sooon.

haha i should smuggle a video camera into the movie. and then post it on here so you can all see his face on a movie screen. and then probably get sued to death. :whistling:

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:25

phramc wrote:sadly I don't live in Japan but I'm going there in 4 weeks and staying until August. So hopefully i will be seeing it sooon.

haha i should smuggle a video camera into the movie. and then post it on here so you can all see his face on a movie screen. and then probably get sued to death. :whistling:
sounds great,,,,,, :roll but still it behind my laptop screen

by the way why did they released the trailer since the movie is going to be released on 3rd of Aug.???!! :unsure: it doesn't make any sense??

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:37

F4 wrote:by the way why did they released the trailer since the movie is going to be released on 3rd of Aug.???!! :unsure: it doesn't make any sense??
The movie was released on the 8th of March. I guess where you live, they probably do the date system differently than Japan. In Japan, it's "Year-Month-Day" so "2008-03-08".
Last edited by atskv9 on Mar 23rd, '08, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:43

i c .... I did not think that they use the american date system ....i thought they are using D-M-Y system as we do in UAE

thanks dear but wanna to ask u do u know if the subs have been released??

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:47

No subs won't be out for a little while unless they come out faster than most movies. They might come out faster though.....yamapi has a lot of dedicated subber fans.....

gaaahh lame.

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:53

thanks dear i am interesting about the sub cuz i wanna to sub the movie to the arabic so arabic yamapi's fan can see it as soon as the sub is out

thanks again and plz inform us when the subs is released....

temariatra

Post by temariatra » Mar 27th, '08, 23:44

the subbs come along when the dvd is out right ?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 28th, '08, 00:45

I dodn't think they do.... Hum.... i don't know.... O___O that b cool if they did..

liveitup

Post by liveitup » Mar 29th, '08, 00:21

Heres a scene from the movie.
[Link removed - Unavailable]

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 29th, '08, 15:59

thanks for postng that... now i wish i could go to the movies... you knwo... i would love to see some vid of fans that find JE walking around town....

F4

Post by F4 » Mar 29th, '08, 21:17

thanks for the link even though i didn't understand what they were saying

anyway i wanna know if the movie is hit or flop or it is maybe a super hit .. hopefully (=

starbrella

Post by starbrella » Apr 6th, '08, 00:09

Does anyone know where i can dl or watch Kurosagi the movie!? I can't find it anywhere!

ahuks

Post by ahuks » Apr 11th, '08, 09:09

if your tired watch and watch again the kurosagi drama until the movie was already on DVD with sub yapi!!

sachi2210

kurosagi movie OST!!!!!!

Post by sachi2210 » Apr 13th, '08, 22:56

sooo, even though the movie isn't avaliable yet, the OST is!!!!!! <33333

I downloaded it, but unfortunately, I'm not sure where... :scratch: sorry to that person, but thanks! If anyone wants it, I'm posting it on my multiply (neharikas is my username) and putting it as public, so you should be able to download the songs (downloading songs is why I joined multiply :D)

the songs aren't quite the same from the drama, but they're similar. it makes me happy.

so if anyone wants it, there it is. :D