[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Sep 6th, '07, 06:22

I thought the manga ending (including the special) was perfect, so I really do hope that the drama ends like that.

And yeah I agree, I always have supported Mizuki and Sano, but Toma makes it really hard! I mean Nakatsu's my favorite character so it's not hard to sway me ;)

I think someone's mentioned this before, but I agree that they're probably intentionally making it hard for fans to choose. But like the manga during the entire drama you pretty much know the way it's going to go :)

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 06:39

Namida Iro wrote:
gerald_tot wrote:"would people prefer a colsed ending or an open ending or an open closed ending where they may or may not do sequel/special it could go wither way?"

i would really prefer a open ending so there will be a season 2 :roll
i would prefer a closed ending cause waiting for season 2 would be *painful*! XD
an SP where they meet again for the wedding would be nice~
so sad that it's coming to an end in just 2 more episodes... =(
Yeah it will be painfull
but imagine the thrill for the 2nd season would be great
i really hope for a open ending!
and more mizuki nakatsu moments

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 06:45

gerald_tot wrote: Yeah it will be painfull
but imagine the thrill for the 2nd season would be great
i really hope for a open ending!
and more mizuki nakatsu moments
There is no second season...

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 06:46

lol yeah no 2nd season....

taurianangel

Post by taurianangel » Sep 6th, '07, 06:49

there are like only 2eps left how can they cram everything up in 2 eps??!!!

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 06:56

TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol yeah no 2nd season....
how can you be sure right?
=) im still hoping and theres only 2 episodes left

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Sep 6th, '07, 07:02

taurianangel wrote:there are like only 2eps left how can they cram everything up in 2 eps??!!!
well its kindof like craming t into 3 cause the last episodes extra long but still i agree that it would be difficult if they wanted to fit everything it but that doesnt appear to have been their intention from the beggining. I wish rather that having a second season that the would extend this season by a few epsiodes

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 07:06

Yorokobi wrote:
taurianangel wrote:there are like only 2eps left how can they cram everything up in 2 eps??!!!
well its kindof like craming t into 3 cause the last episodes extra long but still i agree that it would be difficult if they wanted to fit everything it but that doesnt appear to have been their intention from the beggining. I wish rather that having a second season that the would extend this season by a few epsiodes
YEAH! i totally agree
people insist that the story can end just like that
they really can't predict it cause the writers can put like more twist in it
:roll and still hoping for a 2nd season

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 07:07

gerald_tot wrote:
There is NO second season. If there was, they wouldn't have extended last episode to 2 hours long. The secret will be out in episode 11. Probably at the end of episode 11 so the rumours will spread in episode 12 and mizuki will have to leave. Of course, there is a chance for a special.

Once the secret is out, it is end of the manga. There's no more to write unless they start writing a spin off which is unlikely. Only hanadan did it cuz there was so much demand, but their ratings averaged almost 20% and high dvd sales volume.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 07:13

seirin wrote:
gerald_tot wrote:
There is NO second season. If there was, they wouldn't have extended last episode to 2 hours long. The secret will be out in episode 11. Probably at the end of episode 11 so the rumours will spread in episode 12 and mizuki will have to leave. Of course, there is a chance for a special.

Once the secret is out, it is end of the manga. There's no more to write unless they start writing a spin off which is unlikely. Only hanadan did it cuz there was so much demand, but their ratings averaged almost 20% and high dvd sales volume.
yes it is a fact that when the secret is out she'll be send back
but still its a possibility like a new twist like in the 2nd season sano can like go after her in america? -_- LOL i sound so desperate for a 2nd season

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 07:16

lol i thought there was going to be a season 2 too but i have to agree with Seirin.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 07:18

gerald_tot wrote:
seirin wrote:
gerald_tot wrote:

but still its a possibility like a new twist like in the 2nd season sano can like go after her in america? -_- LOL i sound so desperate for a 2nd season
That would be a "special" like the manga. I really doubt they will be filming overseas. It's very expensive. Even hanadan was only partly filmed overseas. Most filming was back to Japan. And I really don't think Shun has time to spend going overseas because he has a lot of other commitments like his butai and radio program. He can't leave for more than a week.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 07:25

seirin wrote:
gerald_tot wrote:
seirin wrote:

That would be a "special" like the manga. I really doubt they will be filming overseas. It's very expensive. Even hanadan was only partly filmed overseas. Most filming was back to Japan. And I really don't think Shun has time to spend going overseas because he has a lot of other commitments like his butai and radio program. He can't leave for more than a week.
well if not a season 2 at least a speical episode -_-
:roll but still hoping

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 07:28

@gerald_tot :lol ok we kind of get the point....im sure some ppl feels the same way :roll

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 07:37

TeAsEy0shi wrote:@gerald_tot :lol ok we kind of get the point....im sure some ppl feels the same way :roll
thxs for that haha
cause i just can't stand it just being 12 episodes -_-
i can still remember when i watched hyd season 1 in 2006 i was like so sad when it ended and then heard the news of season 2 :D

at least i can say i can enjoy the last few episodes :-)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 08:15

Yorokobi wrote:haha you obviously cant have read much cause there are a lot of nakatsu mizuki fans out there

not me though nakatsu has his love for soccer and he can never have mizuki she belongs to sano
I workship you for the "She BELONGS to Sano" haha LoL

For Naka ,I'd fall for him becuz he's a good friend, he's cute, he's that damn good looking & such a gentleman... tons of reasons to 'luve' him..

For Sano, none, I just luve him, turns him into watever u want, his fans & me still luve him, hehe. (despite all the change & the limited on screen time)

I dun't care being part of the minority fan of this couple , as long as Mizuki follows her heart (cuz it never lies!), I'm rooting for her all the way..

Sano & Mizuki only~~ :wub:

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Sep 6th, '07, 08:27

Nomanymore wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:haha you obviously cant have read much cause there are a lot of nakatsu mizuki fans out there

not me though nakatsu has his love for soccer and he can never have mizuki she belongs to sano
I workship you for the "She BELONGS to Sano" haha LoL

For Naka ,I'd fall for him becuz he's a good friend, he's cute, he's that damn good looking & such a gentleman... tons of reasons to 'luve' him..

For Sano, none, I just luve him, turns him into watever u want, his fans & me still luve him, hehe. (despite all the change & the limited on screen time)

I dun't care being part of the minority fan of this couple , as long as Mizuki follows her heart (cuz it never lies!), I'm rooting for her all the way..

Well said! Sano & Mizuki forever~ Though I like Nakatsu very much. ^^
Maybe Nakatsu's for me... LOL! *isshot*

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 08:31

-_- even though some people like nakatsu + mizuki
im pretty sure it will be mizuki + sano
maybe the episode 10 thing about the dance was just a tease to
all nakatsu fans

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 08:33

I bet I'm the only one who finds that dance 'boring' & 'emotionless' ... -__-

Shot me if u want but I wun't die :p lol

Last edited by Nomanymore on Sep 6th, '07, 08:42, edited 1 time in total.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 08:36

Nomanymore wrote:I bet I'm the only one who finds that dance 'boring' & 'emotionless' ... -__-

maybe it is
haven't watched it yet still waiting for subs
but the spoilers from other people seems good

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 6th, '07, 08:51

Nomanymore wrote:I bet I'm the only one who finds that dance 'boring' & 'emotionless' ... -__-
well i dun find it boring but yeah, i feel kinda cheated by the scripwriters. i thought they would have Sano and Mizuki dance together. that's my fav moment in the manga. but they had Mizuki dance with Nakatsu only. im totally fine with them dancing together IF they had let Mizuki dance with Sano too.

as for a second season, there really isn't any way they can extend once Mizuki's secret is out. its really the end of everything. unlike HYD where they could have a second season that makes logical sense. so im definately rooting for a good close ending with a Special!

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:01

gerald_tot wrote:-_- even though some people like nakatsu + mizuki
all nakatsu fans
Well, if it was, it's working. :salut:
If Mizuki won't have him, I will! :whistling:
Ahaha, I can't wait to see how the finale works out-- If I were to be the script writer, I'd be having a hard time figuring out how to stuff many volumes of Hana-Kimi goodness into it.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 09:14

shannobi wrote:
gerald_tot wrote:-_- even though some people like nakatsu + mizuki
all nakatsu fans
Well, if it was, it's working. :salut:
If Mizuki won't have him, I will! :whistling:
Ahaha, I can't wait to see how the finale works out-- If I were to be the script writer, I'd be having a hard time figuring out how to stuff many volumes of Hana-Kimi goodness into it.
well I guess u have to deal with many fans out there, good luck!

I want to see the finale, too XD I hope it'll satisfy all my 'needs' hoho :roll

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 09:19

j_halo7 wrote:
well i dun find it boring but yeah, i feel kinda cheated by the scripwriters. i thought they would have Sano and Mizuki dance together. that's my fav moment in the manga. but they had Mizuki dance with Nakatsu only. im totally fine with them dancing together IF they had let Mizuki dance with Sano too.

as for a second season, there really isn't any way they can extend once Mizuki's secret is out. its really the end of everything. unlike HYD where they could have a second season that makes logical sense. so im definately rooting for a good close ending with a Special!
You can say it's not boring, but 'emotionless', yea... They look more like pro dancers than 'luvers' , u know wat I mean ?.. :roll well it's ok if u do not akaka
I haven't finished the manga but I decided not to read it until the drama's done ..

I think Sano & Mizuki ending together is more than enough for me..

(Finally Maki can luve , be luved & have happy ending in her drama !!! lol)

Sano & Mizuki only~~ :wub: <-- I have to put it into my sig, lol
Last edited by Nomanymore on Sep 6th, '07, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:21

:heart: Love watching this drama!! :heart:
I was thinking about buying the manga but since I dont really read manga, dont know if its worth buying. Although its very entertaining, though
:lol i like that scene from ep10 when sano gets hit by that hammer, you look in the background and see Senri :lol so funny. U see everybodys expression. " :w00t: "

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 09:23

AH just finished episode 9 right now
aww man i didn't like it that much
the scenes would have been better if it was mizuki + nakatsu

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:26

lol the only thing that got to my attention was the end of that episode...and Umeda's grabbing butt thing lol

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 09:30

TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol the only thing that got to my attention was the end of that episode...and Umeda's grabbing butt thing lol
hahaha yeah its funny but it seems like the teacher kinda like the butt grabbing haha
cause it didn't show that he resisted the butt grabbing

:lol

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:31

lol he seem to enjoy at the end

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 09:32

^ I was like "arree O_o" cuz apparently like u guys said, he didn't seem to resist lol

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:35

:lol Umeda, does he do that to anybody he likes in the manga? lol

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 09:35

TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol he seem to enjoy at the end
yeah haha
i didn't get it how nakatsu looking just at mizuki's back knows that mizuki is a girl
AW MAN can't wait for episode 10

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:44

lol Ep11 Preview, you see everybody cheering with their pom poms

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 09:46

At least for next eps, everyone is happy !!!!

Then the eps later, it'll be the chaos. -__-

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 09:50

yeah im counting on that last episode but i really hope next ep would be worthwhile.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 6th, '07, 09:56

aw man its just been minutes after i finished ep 9
im dying to see ep 10 -_-
yeah in the last episode im sure it will be a riot of different fans
haha
im Pro MIZUKI+NAKATSU!

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 6th, '07, 11:22

Yorokobi wrote:im bored so im posting a lot sorry guys

here is an unrelated, off topis question
most summer dramas finish mid septemberish and most autumn dramas start early/mid octoberish so what im wondering is what happens in between?
Well usually in between the current season and the next seasons there are TV specials whether it's connected to previous aired dramas or just a one hour drama.

Like off my head right now ~ Maruyama Ryuhei from Kanjani 8 has a drama SP
Tegoshi Yuya has a drama SP

I think there are quite a few SPs going on in between now and later...hahaha

Somewhat unrelated ~ But Kurosagi has started filming ~ So I think Maki will be busy busy again.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 12:02

I want to see her in another drama soon... even not leading, just seeing her on screen every week is enough :D
Hope she doesn't over work herself though ..

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Sep 6th, '07, 12:13

you are not the only one
me too , I think it too normal and too loud :fight:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 6th, '07, 12:42

supi-san wrote:

you are not the only one
me too , I think it too normal and too loud :fight:
sou da, sou da~
i was thinking, thank goodness shun/sano didn't have to do that scene.

but i did enjoy oscar/hibari, nakao/nanba and the two guys from dorm1...that's the only exeption :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 13:03

^ I totally luve those 3 couples, they're so hilariouss !! at least they're funny XD~~

Totally crack for "HAPPY V!" & "UNHAPPY" LOL

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 6th, '07, 13:57

vina...i love your new banner. shun looks amazing in those shots. where did you get those pictures? (sorry off topic)

cassy_clim8

Post by cassy_clim8 » Sep 6th, '07, 13:59

oh my just watched episode 10!!!!!!!!

my heart goes out to nakatsu!!!!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 6th, '07, 14:14

KSWisHOT wrote:vina...i love your new banner. shun looks amazing in those shots. where did you get those pictures? (sorry off topic)
it's actually a magazine scan :D i'll just PM you the scan tomorrow :-)

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Sep 6th, '07, 14:29

Hey menna,,,

even though I have read the manga :D

I still enjoy watching the Drama :cheers:
I got to luagh alot ... get sad... and get so excited to watch the next ep

XD > :cry: > :w00t: >>> all these mixed feeling

and can't have enough>>> 2 ep.s to end :hissy:

wishes for a really good ending >>> :pray:

----------------------
SHINE LIKE NEVER BEFORE

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 14:50

TeAsEy0shi wrote::lol Umeda, does he do that to anybody he likes in the manga? lol
I don't recall him publicly touching anyone's butt. But I find the Umeda in the manga funnier cuz every time Mizuki barges in on him for advice or a place to hide, he's always caught in a bad "situation" with a student LOL He says he's doing physiotherapy/massage but you kinda wonder ^^

About the drama though. I guess in some ways its better than the manga cuz its funnier. But I can't help but also feel a bit disappointed with it too because they killed all the Sano's scenes and character from the manga. I really liked Sano there but they (the writers) really messed up on his character development in the drama. The only thing I can recall they did keep the basic idea was Sano did save Mizuki at one time, Sano was a bad drunk, he's a high jumper and they argue a lot, sano doesn't get along with his family. Other than that I can't recall anything they kept about Sano in the drama...

And yea I wanted to mention. All those Sano scenes they did put in, they gave it to Nakatsu. Sano was suppose to see Mizuki in the shower, he was suppose to dance with her not Nakatsu.
Last edited by seirin on Sep 6th, '07, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 14:57

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
KSWisHOT wrote:vina...i love your new banner. shun looks amazing in those shots. where did you get those pictures? (sorry off topic)
Can u PM me too XD XD iyaa Shun <3 Thanks in advance!

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 6th, '07, 15:19

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
THANK YOU!!! he looks so cool. I wish his hair was styled like this in HanaKimi. :wub:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 6th, '07, 15:26

seirin, hmm...i know what you mean, i was actually feeling a bit bitter about the lack of sano scenes... i actually don't mind that people like nakatsu more...i just wanted the drama to have the screen time that sano deserves, sigh... (^_^)

nomanymore, oki! just check your inbox tomorrow too :)

right now, i must go to sleep, good night everyone!

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 6th, '07, 15:28

seirin wrote:And yea I wanted to mention. All those Sano scenes they did put in, they gave it to Nakatsu. Sano was suppose to see Mizuki in the shower, he was suppose to dance with her not Nakatsu.
:x grr to the writers...maybe they'll explain in a special why they changed so many things around. I would have preferred to see more SanoxMizuki scenes.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 15:39

I agree, but I thought that's becuz Shun has alwayz his stage plays at the same time .. I heard it somewhere & I think that's probably why they reduced his on screen time in Hana Kimi.

& yea I want a special too, just to show that Sano follows her to America & finally reunite. Unless they change the ending & makes them ending together right away~~ ^__^

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Sep 6th, '07, 16:02

I was so excited when i first heard Shun got the lead :cheers: ...but then to see his role minimized in such a way :x . I felt cheated! :-( I want more screen time of Shun. He's the only reason why I continue watching this drama. The dorm competitions and Naka are getting repetitive and :O (yawn icon).

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 16:12

Well 2 eps left, he might not get much screen there...maybe for the last episode. :D
I was wondering about that too, his roles seems to be cut off at times now that Seirin have mention it.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Sep 6th, '07, 16:24

KSWisHOT wrote:I was so excited when i first heard Shun got the lead :cheers: ...but then to see his role minimized in such a way :x . I felt cheated! :-( I want more screen time of Shun. He's the only reason why I continue watching this drama. The dorm competitions and Naka are getting repetitive and :O (yawn icon).
well, you're not the only one who felt cheated...and here i was thinking that he'll finally get more screen time in a drama because he's the lead guy (at last!)...apparently, i was wrong :crazy:

so, yeah...with two more episodes, i really don't know what i want to expect anymore...

.....as it turns out, i can't sleep yet cause i'm encoding hanakimi into dvd...i'm sharing the series to a friend cause it's seriously in demand! :cheers:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 6th, '07, 17:32

I just don't know what to say about Shun...I guess he's never going to be able to play a full main role character at this rate. He loves butai the most. The only time he can ever play main role is in a movie cuz it's short, but I kind of wonder if he can ever play main role in a drama due to his time constraints :S

ahh one thing I wanted to mention. I wonder how come nobody remembers Sekime's name? Everyone seems to get it wrong. Poor guy, it's not a hard name to remember. I think Sano was the only one that remembered? Not sure.

Ason12

Post by Ason12 » Sep 6th, '07, 18:48

Did the soundtrack come out yesterday?

I'm really looking forward to it, and I haven't seen anyone upload it.

Sorry if I'm mistaken.

-----------------------------------------

Other than that, I'm really excited for Episode 10 and obviously the Finale, I personally think that the reduced Sano screen time, hasn't affected the story too much, apart from the dance.

j_halo7

Post by j_halo7 » Sep 6th, '07, 20:11

Ason12 wrote:Did the soundtrack come out yesterday?

I'm really looking forward to it, and I haven't seen anyone upload it.

Sorry if I'm mistaken.
its gonna be out on 11th Sept only. :)

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 21:45

seirin wrote:I just don't know what to say about Shun...I guess he's never going to be able to play a full main role character at this rate. He loves butai the most. The only time he can ever play main role is in a movie cuz it's short, but I kind of wonder if he can ever play main role in a drama due to his time constraints :S

ahh one thing I wanted to mention. I wonder how come nobody remembers Sekime's name? Everyone seems to get it wrong. Poor guy, it's not a hard name to remember. I think Sano was the only one that remembered? Not sure.
:roll lol whos Sekime? JK Yeah, i always tend to forget his name probably cuz they barely show him much in the drama.

fhanggi
Canada

Post by fhanggi » Sep 6th, '07, 21:58

wow i just love this show. i love the main actress she or he is sooo cute. my heart is beating toooooo :wub:

wings777

Post by wings777 » Sep 6th, '07, 22:51

This amazingly long thread motivated me to sign up.
Even if they aren't sticking to the manga, I won't be disappointed, as long as the ending is what we expect it to be :-)
Are any parts of the soundtrack to be found yet, besides the opening/ending?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 23:00

fhanggi wrote:wow i just love this show. i love the main actress she or he is sooo cute. my heart is beating toooooo :wub:
isn't she ? XD :wub:

At first many fans were doubting about her Mizuki, cuz her previous roles are all at serious pace, who can imagine Nobuta can transform into such cute Mizuki one day lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 23:02

TeAsEy0shi wrote: :roll lol whos Sekime? JK Yeah, i always tend to forget his name probably cuz they barely show him much in the drama.
I find it funny that even his girlfriend now mistakes his name to someone else LoL

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 23:10

lol really?? never notice that...

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 6th, '07, 23:13

Nomanymore wrote:
fhanggi wrote:wow i just love this show. i love the main actress she or he is sooo cute. my heart is beating toooooo :wub:

At first many fans were doubting about her Mizuki, cuz her previous roles are all at serious pace, who can imagine Nobuta can transform into such cute Mizuki one day lol

Yeah ~ I never really liked her in the Kurosagi nor the Nobuta role ~ She was alright in Densha Otoko ~ But she looks good in this role

Though sometimes I find Mizuki's character really annoying ~ Just kinda that character butts into too many things about Sano. I mean I know she likes him and all and really cares but it's sometimes overly to the point.

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Sep 6th, '07, 23:17

who is gonna sub ep.10 it's taking too loooong I wanna see the episode... :hissy:

(well as I said before I know some japanese but not enough to watch an episode....heh I'm working on it though.. :-) )

P.S ((to those who make the subtitles,don't take my words to heart, thank you for your effort :salut: ))

kawaii3

Post by kawaii3 » Sep 6th, '07, 23:18

Did you guys notice this? :O

wings777

Post by wings777 » Sep 6th, '07, 23:20

Nomanymore wrote:

Her roles in Nobuta and SeitoShokun can be pretty scary, but that shows how great her ability is. though, i definitely prefer the cute Mizuki role

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 6th, '07, 23:20

kawaii3 wrote:Did you guys notice this? :O
i did long ago :D
i hope ojii-san would stop that rule.. :/

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Sep 6th, '07, 23:22

wings777 wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:

Her roles in Nobuta and SeitoShokun can be pretty scary, but that shows how great her ability is. though, i definitely prefer the cute Mizuki role
i love her scary roles.. nobuta was my favorite.. i still havent watched seito shokun.. are the eps subbed?? XD cuz so far im practicing my japanese by watching hana kimi raw.. and then reading the summary =P.. i've seen clips of seito shokun and looks interesting =]

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Sep 6th, '07, 23:23

miyuki_chan wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:

Yeah ~ I never really liked her in the Kurosagi nor the Nobuta role ~ She was alright in Densha Otoko ~ But she looks good in this role

Though sometimes I find Mizuki's character really annoying ~ Just kinda that character butts into too many things about Sano. I mean I know she likes him and all and really cares but it's sometimes overly to the point.
I dun't think it's overly ...well at least she's not just a simple 'stalker' / fangirl from the begin & I thanked go.d for that LoL I think that's her character, she cares alot for people around her, either it's her friends or her crush ^__^ sure it may be considered annoying as Umeda once said but still she's a nice person.. I have a friend like that ,so I guess I have habit to it akakak

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Sep 6th, '07, 23:34

yah I noticed....there are some missing guys from the back too...

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 6th, '07, 23:38

I just want to make sure, does this school have like classes at all?
it seems like they play around all day every day...lol
I know it wouldnt be worth showing them studyin in class or w/e but it seems like they have no classes at all.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 7th, '07, 00:12

TeAsEy0shi wrote:I just want to make sure, does this school have like classes at all?
it seems like they play around all day every day...lol
I know it wouldnt be worth showing them studyin in class or w/e but it seems like they have no classes at all.
They never show them in class, except last episode when they took exams. Only other class scenes they show is prior to class time starting. At least they showed Sano and Mizuki reading. Only those out of the whole school studying? LOL Nakatsu was playing video game. And while Mizuki was studying, he fell asleep. Sano seems to know his stuff, he was explaining history to Mizuki I think.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Sep 7th, '07, 00:28

TeAsEy0shi wrote:lol really?? never notice that...
While she was dancing with the other guy, she said to him "ganbattene sekimi-kun" and he says "sekime dayo". Before they entered the dance floor she said "arigatou Mukure-kun" and he says "sekime dayo, kinishine" I don't think she's the right one for him :P

But Tennouji and Kanna are a cute couple ^_^ They're so lovey dovey and Tennouji looks so devastated every time she's upset ^^;
Last edited by seirin on Sep 7th, '07, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Sep 7th, '07, 00:33

LOL thats so funny! Definitely not right..