KAT-TUN Information (wikipedia~*)

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jun 7th, '07, 03:31

For a BEST FRIEND: Koki, he's fun to hang out with
A BOY FRIEND: ueda, he's so cute.
to be MARRIED WITH: of coure, it's KAME <333333

others i don't really care about.
Last edited by gummonster on Jul 14th, '07, 04:53, edited 1 time in total.

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Jun 7th, '07, 03:41

very interesting.. i always loved it when they did this on cartoon kat-tun xD

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND??? Koki because I feel like he will always have my back :blink

Q-Who do u want as a younger brother??? Junno because hes so funny and entertaining xD

Q-Who do u want as ur BOYFRIEND??? Ueda.. because.. i dunt kno he seems like a very caring person xD

Q-Who do u want to be married with??? Kame because hes so cute and hes good with kids xD

Q-Who do u want as ur pet??? Maru because he looks like a bird hehe

Q-Who do u want as ur cousin??? Jin because I want a hot and cute cousin :whistling:

sakura.kw

Post by sakura.kw » Jun 7th, '07, 03:58

AzNightDreams wrote:Q-Who do u want as ur pet??? Maru because he looks like a bird hehe
LOL! I was cracking up on that cartoon KAT-TUN episode where they Maru was chosen as a pet and he commented that it was the 2nd time someone said that! And then when they showed the cartoon of the bird--OMG! It did look like Maru! It was so hilarious. Maru didn't looked too thrilled.

something

Post by something » Jun 7th, '07, 04:15

i was thinking about it the other day too XD lol

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND ???
Nakamaru, coz he seem like a fun person to hangout with

Q-Who do u want as a younger brother??? (isnt this question just brother in general?)
Jin, i want the whole world to know how hot my brother is

Q-Who do u want as ur BOYFRIEND???
Kame... he seems faithful >_>

Q-Who do u want to be married with???
Ueda! i want to have kids with him XD LMAO! j/k he seem like someone who WILL take care of the family.. (and hes soo cute ;_;)

Q-Who do u want as ur pet???
Taguchi, hes so cute. he reminds me of a puppy that needs to be pet everyday (if i can choose again, i would pic ueda here too T_T ueda fit to be chained up)

Q-Who do u want as ur cousin???
koki... er.. hes trying too hard to be gansta which makes me dont want to deal with him...

shosef

Post by shosef » Jun 7th, '07, 04:47

i want to be best friend with Nakamaru..he's seems to be a caring and will listen to me...plus he got a good sense of humor... :-)

Q-Who do u want as a brother???

for a brother i want to have Koki...he seems to be a good guy (cuz i remembered that in a game where they have to rank who has many friends...Koki was no.1) )and easy to talk to...plus i think he'll save my back if ever there are bad guys... :lol

For a boyfriend i think i like Kame....i think he'll always be there for me and will be serious about the relationship... plus i think he's the responsible type...:-)

for a husband i chose Jin (and not just because he's my crush)....i chose him cuz i think he's the kind that will be faithful to me and would really love me (remember how he was like heartbroken when he broke up with Uehera Takako (don't know if the spelling is right)...he was messing up and kind of out of focused )..Jin is also funny...i want to spend the rest of my life with someone that i can have fun with cuz i like to tease a lot (but of course i'm not saying that he needs to be baka all the time...as they said there's time for everything)...)plus he likes kids. (so do the other JEs) and i love kids... :D

I want Junno to be my pet...he's always smiling and nice...and he looks like he's easy to tame too... :roll

i want Ueda to be my cousin...he seems like a cool and very complex person..it'll be interesting to hang out with him...plus we both like rock music... :-)
Last edited by shosef on Jun 7th, '07, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.

Aisling

Post by Aisling » Jun 7th, '07, 05:44

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND ??? Nakamaru
When I look 4 a friend is bcs I need someone not family to talk about things I can´t discuss with family even if I love them and I think he listens no matter what the issue is and will understand

Q-Who do u want as a younger brother??? Kame he´s younger than I am and I could tell him to enjoy his life and be more his age as older sister
what do you think?

Q-Who do u want as ur BOYFRIEND??? Jin, he´s the ideal boyfriend have you seen him in a photo like he´s giving you flowers! :wub
I wouls like to thinks he´s not only sexy but also romantic
:
Q-Who do u want to be married with??? Ueda I just like him so much
I think people that is hard to figure are the best bcs you´ll know things nobody else will and if you´re married it means you´re in love and that person will trust you and show you his true self
isn´t that great!?

Q-Who do u want as ur pet??? Junno
always smiling and would like to touch his hair

Q-Who do u want as ur cousin??? Kokki I think I could have fun with him I think he can give the impression to scare bad guys away from me but I´ll know he´s really cute !

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Jun 7th, '07, 08:28

Ueda, because I can just imagine him and me up in our tree house listening to rock music and talking and laughing and just be comfortable with silence too.

Q-Who do u want as a younger brother???
Kame, actually I want him as my older brother, he seems like the type that loves his siblings dearly, and would be perfect to play the protective brother and goof around with at home. Just seeing him as a niichan in NwP (episode threeeee) and HHnK makes me smile.

Jin, just for the fun, and the sex. He's not the boyfriend for the long term thing, but a short term winter/summerfling would be nice.

Koki, he seems underneath all that tough guy exterior just really sweet and caring and protective. Would make a good father, a good partner.

Taguchi in a fishtank. Maya (from the last Cartoon K-T) was so right about that. ^_^

Maru, he seems like good family. In my family my cousins are more like my brothers, so yeah. Maru would be nice to have fun with and play games with and at the same time will lend me an ear for problems.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 7th, '07, 14:25

I'd want maru, he just seems like someone who'd listen and would be fun to hang out with

we'd be friends and could talk but he'd be my brother so i could tease him and he could watch my back.

JIIIINNNN. He's so gorgeous and romantic. I'd be afraid he'd cheat on me if he were my hubby but boyfriend can go a long way. I love jinjin

Kame seems like he'd be an awesome husband. He's hot, reallly nice, loyal, caring. I don't know he just seems like the perfect husband.

Junno. he'd be a really entertaining and loyal pet. we'd have fun. *whistles*

Ueda would be a great cousin, we could hang out and be closer than friends. :whistling:

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Jun 7th, '07, 21:37

sakura.kw wrote:
AzNightDreams wrote:Q-Who do u want as ur pet??? Maru because he looks like a bird hehe
LOL! I was cracking up on that cartoon KAT-TUN episode where they Maru was chosen as a pet and he commented that it was the 2nd time someone said that! And then when they showed the cartoon of the bird--OMG! It did look like Maru! It was so hilarious. Maru didn't looked too thrilled.
i kno LOL now whenever I look at maru i think of a bird xD

ya he didnt look too happy ><

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 7th, '07, 23:50

I love how maru looked just like mario with a mustache. poor maru. :roll

sakura.kw

Post by sakura.kw » Jun 8th, '07, 00:05

AzNightDreams wrote:i kno LOL now whenever I look at maru i think of a bird xD
Me too! I keep on seeing that cartoon bird and can't help but to snicker every time I think about it. LOL!

vilma42

Post by vilma42 » Jun 8th, '07, 13:12

Ueda coz i think he can give me good advice when i'm in trouble.
Nakamaru, he's a good oniichan
Jin, he's sweet
Kame, I like to be with him everyday
Taguchi, I like to take care of him...
Koki, he's cool when going to a party together.

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jun 8th, '07, 17:16

*sigh* this is hard! ok, so my fianl decisions:

best friend:
koki, i need someone to act crazy with and with whom i can act like a thug

younger brother:
maru, actually i'd want him as an older brother, he's cute, funny, and sweet. plus he can beatbox...i mean that's just cool. i'd go around telling everyone hey my brother can beat box! XD

boyfriend:
jinjin! [though i guess we eventually break up since i marry kame?] he's so sweet, and stupid, and i could totally get along with him. plus all my friends would be jealous

married:
Kame of course, he's my favorite so of cours ei would want to spend the rest of my life with him

pet:
junno, mainly because i like him slightly more than i like ueda. plus, since he's so hyper he would make a cute puppy, running around everywhere and knocking into things

cousin:
ueda....i'm forced to see my cousins every few years for the summer and it sucks... thus ueda is the type of person who i'd have to be forced to spend time with
BUT, i am starting to like him more [so ueda fans please don't kill me, XD}

monomonokono

Post by monomonokono » Jun 10th, '07, 17:46

~ Nakamaru desu. He seems to be a good and a true friend that u couldn't keep not being open to him. haha :lol ( as if we looked so close??! lol)

~ Taguchi-san! I really want to have such a nice and sweet brother. I want to see him fall in love and ask me for help to the girl she likes, like what Domyouji does asking her Onee-chan's help.. haha :P

~ Akanishi Jin. I have so many things to say. UWA!!! I don't know where to start haha.. :|

~ Kame-san.. :wub: I think we would be a very happy and passionate family >.< And I can feel that he can be a great dad with a tight bond to his children. (aww I'm getting al mushy!)
PS This is a really hard for me picking who I want as a BF and to be marry with! Although I love Jin so much more than any guy in this world next to my Dad of course, I got to think of our future?! ahaha

~ Ueda?! hmm.. Because I want to keep him so badly! lol XD 8)

~ I have a close relative bond with my cousin so it would be nice if it was Koki because he seems so fun to be with and you could do anything with him! We could act all crazy and everything!:D

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jun 10th, '07, 18:02

monomonokono wrote:Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND ???
~ Nakamaru desu. He seems to be a good and a true friend that u couldn't keep not being open to him. haha :lol ( as if we looked so close??! lol)

~ Taguchi-san! I really want to have such a nice and sweet brother. I want to see him fall in love and ask me for help to the girl she likes, like what Domyouji does asking her Onee-chan's help.. haha :P

~ Akanishi Jin. I have so many things to say. UWA!!! I don't know where to start haha.. :|

~ Kame-san.. :wub: I think we would be a very happy and passionate family >.< And I can feel that he can be a great dad with a tight bond to his children. (aww I'm getting al mushy!)
PS This is a really hard for me picking who I want as a BF and to be marry with! Although I love Jin so much more than any guy in this world next to my Dad of course, I got to think of our future?! ahaha

~ I have a close relative bond with my cousin so it would be nice if it was Koki because he seems so fun to be with and you could do anything with him! We could act all crazy and everything!:D

LOOL
the point iz that everyone luvz JIN AND KAME AND THEY CANT DECIDE which one iz ur BF OR the other marrage

looool me too i couldnt decide

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 10th, '07, 21:15

it was sooo hard for me on that question. Jinjin seems like a player so I picked Kame but it was super hard.

monomonokono

Post by monomonokono » Jun 11th, '07, 08:38

Hanazawa Rui wrote:
monomonokono wrote:Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND ???

LOOL
the point iz that everyone luvz JIN AND KAME AND THEY CANT DECIDE which one iz ur BF OR the other marrage

looool me too i couldnt decide
Yup you're right everyone just love them so much!
It took me hours to decide.. haha It's really hard at first i though I should leve the two questions blank haha to be fair.. XD

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jun 11th, '07, 09:03

I'm not that much of a KT fan, more of a Jin/Kame/Junno fan so I'm doing this based on solely watching Cartoon KT for the rest of the members XD .

BESTFRIEND: Kame cause you can have a crush on your bestfriend right?? XD
BROTHER: Koki cause he'll have my back :wink:
BOYFRIEND: Junno cause he'll make me laugh :lol
HUSBAND: Jin cause he's hottt :wub:
PET: Nakamaru
COUSIN: Ueda cause he seems kind of cold and distant.. sorry Ueda fans :sweat:

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Jun 11th, '07, 10:26

Junno
I Just adooore that cutie, he might not help me alot, but I think he'd always be there when I need him to cheer me up ^^

Akanishi
I'de like to torture him, MWAHAHAHA, I really like him a lot, but I always have that feeling that he needs to be tortured a bit ... :twisted:

Ueda
I think when we go on a date, he'de do anything or he'll take me anywhere I want, I think he'll spoil me alot =^^=

Nakamaru
*siiigh* just imagining it ... my heart goes doki doki, I think Naka chan is very sweet, and he'll be a great father, he'd love his family and he'll work so hard to support them, specially the wife *A-ahem*

Koki
I think he's the cutest member in KAT-TUn, Koki is very entertaining, and I'de love to keep him just for myself ^^

Kazuya
I adore Kazuya, he's nice, good looking and all, but to tell u the truth, non of the above suites him, so I chose cousin ^^"

jokers_love

kat-tun questions

Post by jokers_love » Jul 9th, '07, 13:30

jin because he could help me out with love issues and i would like 2 hug him and i'd kiss him.

i wouldnt want any of them as a younger brother but i'd love kame 2 be my older brother, i think that he would be protective and want whats best for me and want me 2 be happy.

maru because he's kind, gentle and he'd make me happy though this question was a difficult choice because i wanted 2 pick koki 4 this but out of all the members id rather marry koki. maru is realy lovly and i do like him.

koki cause i love him!!!! and i'd do just about anythin 2 make him happy, plus i'd love 2 have kids and koki would make a brilliant dad, i love kokis personality and he's an amazingly sweet kind guy.

probably junno, im not sure why but it would be funny lol,

ueda because we'd have a great laugh and we could play fight and tackle kame and we could do a tag team against jin , pin him and tickle him like mad lol

daisukides

Post by daisukides » Jul 9th, '07, 17:13

Koki, because he's fun and dependable

Maru, because he's fun and dependable (those are good reasons dammit :whistling: )

Which also makes those two the best husband material...

Jin, because he's cute and cuddly and fun. Of course our relationship would be much like in Kimi wa Petto, so he would try to jump me constantly...

maaa, this is too hard. I'm doing NEWS instead.

Q-Which NEWS member do u want as a BEST FRIEND ???
Massu, because he has best friend written all over him (that's all you could come up with? Yes it is)

Koyama, although I see him more as an older brother, but he is younger than me, so...
He's caring and nice and would make a great brother

Ryo, because he's sexy

Yamapi, because then we'd be together forever :wub:

Tegoshi, because he's cute and self absorbed and likes to sit on people's laps

Shige, because he's someone I could be proud of (coz he's smart), and I don't think he's hot, so perfect family material.

Yes, I know it's off topic, but I don't care :P

Demongoddess0991

Post by Demongoddess0991 » Jul 9th, '07, 23:29

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a BEST FRIEND?
Nakamaru,cause he's sweet,he can beatbox and he'd get along with the fam.

Q-Who do u want as a OLDER brother(yeah,I changed it)?
Jin,cause he seems like a really awesome brother to have.He can sing,dance and my friends would be jealous of me having a super sexy guy around all the time.Then I'd tell them he's ma bro and they'd get all embarrassed.

Q-Who do u want as ur BOYFRIEND?
Ueda Tatsuya!cuz he's just adorable

Q-Who do u want to be married with?
Junno,cuz he has a really cute smile

Kame,that way he'd be around all the time

Koki,he'd fit in with the rest of my family.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 10th, '07, 04:28

best friend:

Junnosuke duh!
He would totally be my best friend

younger brother:

Nakamaru
because he already reminds me of my lil bro for some reason

boyfriend:
Jin
we are made for each other lol

married:
......Jin again lol

pet:
Ueda
cuz he's adorable

cousin:
Kame and Koki
yes! I think Kame would be my partner in Crime Cousin
and Koki would be my cousin to give me advice

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Jul 14th, '07, 04:49

Bestfriend- Ueda...
i would like to have a friend like Ueda...and he is quiet so he can listen to me whenever i have sth to say... and i want that he(and also jin) will be the one to teach me on how to play the guitar...and we can also play the piano together... and in my situation, i'm always with my best friend, so i would pick ueda coz i aslo like to be with him always...LOL

big bro- koki
i can feel that he will be a good brother and will care if someone will bully me... i just have the instinct that he will be a kind one...

boyfriend- Kame orJIN
oh, if it would be kame, of course, girls would be so jealous seeing the two of us holding hands and chatting in the streets and everywhere...it's such a nice to have a boyfriend that is so hot...
and also jin, the same with kame, girls would be jealous... and plus, he's the man i love the most not mentioning the boys in our family...

husband- JIN
if we would get along together being him as my boyfriend, then, why not marry him??and duh...who would not want to see Jin first thing in the morning...OMG...and i saw a lot of videos that jin is good with kids, he could take care of our own...lolz... i'm crazy...
and yeah, i love him most in the group...he is just so hot.... and if its possible, i want to spend my life with him...

pet- it would be junno...
i just can't find any reasons to let KA-TUN to be my pet... and also, junno is always smiling...i think it would be great to have a pet like that... would make you smile because of his smile...but i really don't know why i picked junno, just because he is the first person that came into my mind with this question...

cousin- nakamaruoh...i can hangout with him anytime... i think i would really enjoy my time if i can be with him whenever we will meet...

oh, i never though these questions would be so hard... it makes me emotional sometime... it was really hard to pick between jin and kame in the boyfriend section, so i answered both...LOLz

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Jul 15th, '07, 08:23

Nakamaru , i think he is someone who you can trust and who'll listen to me
Koki , He's just cute! He may be like a man but he has his cutie part
JinJin , Too hot...
Kame-chan, good husband, good father. And.. I Love his hotness and cutie part
Taguchi. I don't know what animal but.. Maybe a monkey? xD I like Taguchi, he's like a tall man but i don't know he's kind of.. baka?
Ueda . I don't know why he would be my cousin but..maybe because it's the last one?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 15th, '07, 23:39

I don't know how I missed this thread before when I was doing some thread cleaning, but since this is essentially a KAT-TUN topic, I'm merging it to the main thread.

Ore.Sama

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 16th, '07, 04:41

Best Friend??
Koki... he's a fun guy, i'd listen to him rap all the time :lol

Younger brother??
Nakamaru... sweet and peacful

Boyfriend & Husband??
Kame... Luv him ^^

Pet??
Teguchi... he can't talk beeing a pet, right? i'd like him to remain quite and not annoy me with his lame jokes (hmm.. yes not a big fan of him)

Cousin??
Ueda & Jin... guess they're the only ones left :scratch:

23babykame

Post by 23babykame » Jul 17th, '07, 06:46

now that jin is fianlly back ..

i wish all 6 kids the best....

they have worked so hard....

keep up...

my only love is kame...
Attachments
kat-tun签名1.jpg
kat-tun签名1.jpg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 7792 times

Elien

Post by Elien » Jul 17th, '07, 10:13

Kame, we could do sports together, we have many things in common and i would never be lonely with him by my side...

Jin bcs he looks like my little bro :roll

Junno, even if he´s not so good looking as the rest, he can make me laugh and he´s taller then me and thats important 8)

Ueda, he looks quiet calm and is from wealthy familly so we would never be out of money... :whistling:

Nakamaru, reliable, strong enough to protect me, i would look cool while walking him :D

Koki, only reason why i would look forward to our familly gatherings :P

Magalamb

Post by Magalamb » Aug 20th, '07, 05:00

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do you want as a BEST FRIEND?
Ueda. He's quiet and musical, and mysterious. I'm not really attracted to him but he intrigues me...

Q-Who do you want as a BROTHER?
Jin. That way I can be amused by his antics but not really have to care that much. I'd also love to have all my friends telling me how hot my brother is...

Q-Who do you want as your BOYFRIEND?
Junno, because he's taller than me :lol and looks as though he'd be protective.

Q-Who do you want to MARRY?
Probably Kame. He's such a hard worker, and we'd have loads of fun going shopping and whatnot. Our kids would also have cool noses. I like Kame's nose...

Q-Who do you want as your PET?
Maru. He would make a good pet and seems reliable and loyal, something very important in a pet...

Q-Who do u want as your COUSIN?
Koki, because it seems like small doses of him would go a long way...

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Aug 22nd, '07, 11:06

Sometimes Jin and Kame looks a like,, maybe I have bad vison" ?!

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Aug 22nd, '07, 12:28

dramaholic love wrote:Sometimes Jin and Kame looks a like,, maybe I have bad vison" ?!
LOL at first, i'm still confused about the two but that was already long time ago so i can figure who's this and who's that now... :D

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Sep 4th, '07, 18:19

Yaaaaaaay, finally found a Kat-Tun thread!!!! They're my favorites, especially Jin. :cheers:

Junno and Koki. It would be fun and make me laugh.

Kame would make a good brother.

Jin Jin. :wub:

Jin Jin, of course, hehehe :wub:

Maru. I'll keep him as a dog.

Ueda, because he's always mysterious to me.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:30

dramaholic love wrote:Sometimes Jin and Kame looks a like,, maybe I have bad vison" ?!
no sometimes really they are :D Image

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 23rd, '07, 00:34

ayachan2007 wrote:Yaaaaaaay, finally found a Kat-Tun thread!!!! They're my favorites, especially Jin. :cheers:

Junno and Koki. It would be fun and make me laugh.

Kame would make a good brother.

Jin Jin. :wub:

Jin Jin, of course, hehehe :wub:

Maru. I'll keep him as a dog.

Ueda, because he's always mysterious to me.
people always saying that when they're choosing Ueda as cousin XD porr Ueda, cousin of the age XD :P

Ueda :D

Taguchi XD

Jin would be nice :P

probably i'd decide by their sign and it would be Nakamaru XD

as people always say; Kame :roll

Koki, he would make a cool cousin :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 9th, '07, 09:20

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... ml?#cutid1
car shrimp analysis...
I was watching the 'carshrimp' jin clip of ultimate amazingness...and was actually distracted mostly by Ueda...because I started trying to read his shirt...

does Ueda's shirt say 'Keep the Faith' on it? I rewatched the clip like five times to make sure, and now i'm almost positive.

I just thought it was kind of funny, considering how many years after that clip they release a song with that title xD
XD isn't that funny

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Dec 10th, '07, 18:46

Maru! he seems like a nice guy...

Junno. because he seems like a guy i can pick on >_<

Jin :P

Jin :D

hm.. pet? too weird no one...

can't choose

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 10th, '07, 18:51

one of my friends said if i go like ''jin-jin-jin'' for boyfriend-husband-pet, he would go like ''goal'' . first i couldn't understand it well. then i watched Ep.7 :D so if i attend CTKT someday i won't say Jin, Jin, Jin. :P my answers are above :D

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 21st, '07, 19:30

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 24th, '07, 01:12

How come no one has posted this here!!!

KAT-TUN'S 6th Single

Editions of the single will be:
1) CD+DVD (Limited Edition) ¥1,680(tax in)
2) First Press Release ¥1,200(tax in)
3) Regular ¥1,000(tax in)

LIPS
2008.02.06 Release
■初回限定盘 CD+DVD:JACA-5082~5083
¥1,680(tax in)
■通常盘・初回プレス仕様 CD:JACA-5084
¥1,200(tax in)
■通常盘 CD:JACA-5085
¥1,000(tax in)

初回限定盘収录楽曲
[CD]
01 LIPS
 作词:Axel-G
 Rap词:JOKER
 作曲・编曲:Yukihide"YT"Takiyama

02 LOVE

[DVD]
「LIPS」ビデオ・クリップ+メイキング

通常盘・初回プレス仕様収录楽曲
01 LIPS

02 LOVE

03 MESSAGE FOR YOU

04 LIPS(オリジナル・カラオケ)

05 LOVE(オリジナル・カラオケ)

06 MESSAGE FOR YOU(オリジナル・カラオケ)

通常盘収录楽曲
01 LIPS

02 LOVE

03 LIPS(オリジナル・カラオケ)

04 LOVE(オリジナル・カラオケ)

(release date could be 5th instead of 6th)

This are big news!! By the way Maru said they have already recorded the song.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 24th, '07, 20:07

Ginoru wrote:How come no one has posted this here!!!

KAT-TUN'S 6th Single

Editions of the single will be:
1) CD+DVD (Limited Edition) ¥1,680(tax in)
2) First Press Release ¥1,200(tax in)
3) Regular ¥1,000(tax in)

LIPS
2008.02.06 Release
■初回限定盘 CD+DVD:JACA-5082~5083
¥1,680(tax in)
■通常盘・初回プレス仕様 CD:JACA-5084
¥1,200(tax in)
■通常盘 CD:JACA-5085
¥1,000(tax in)

初回限定盘収录楽曲
[CD]
01 LIPS

02 LOVE

[DVD]
「LIPS」ビデオ・クリップ+メイキング

通常盘・初回プレス仕様収录楽曲
01 LIPS

02 LOVE

03 MESSAGE FOR YOU

04 LIPS(オリジナル・カラオケ)

05 LOVE(オリジナル・カラオケ)

06 MESSAGE FOR YOU(オリジナル・カラオケ)

通常盘収录楽曲
01 LIPS

02 LOVE

03 LIPS(オリジナル・カラオケ)

04 LOVE(オリジナル・カラオケ)

(release date could be 5th instead of 6th)

This are big news!! By the way Maru said they have already recorded the song.
:O really big news, they've already recorded it. thanks for posting :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 28th, '07, 23:14

no problem, after all it is KAT-TUN news!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 28th, '07, 23:24

Koki
REason-i really don't know

Ueda(he not younger thou)
Reason- he seems liek a perfect brother type

Nakamaru
reason- i fall for his Beatboxing everytime.. but i won't marry him...

Jin Akanishi
reason-I really want to marry him.. hahha

Taguchi
Reason- He looks lieka good dog hahah...

Kame
Reason- I dodn't liek him much....>___>

Well i finally found the Kat-tun thread lookign for something eles...

xstarl1ght

Post by xstarl1ght » Dec 31st, '07, 04:44

Ehh?! They do look alike. Jin and Kame. o_o;

I just wanted to do this. XD
Taguchi Junnosuke [cause he'll make me laugh and he's fun! XD and entertain me :D]

Nakamaru Yuichi [cause i'll be so jealous of his beatbox skills. and he could teach me! and he wouldn't be younger; cause i'm younger than him.. technically.]

Ueda Tatsuya [cause he's mysterious looking and pretty hot. XD. with his boxing skills he can protect me. keke. :) ]

Kamenashi Kazuya [cause i just love him.]

Akanishi Jin [he could be a fish. :D that I love dearly]

Tanaka Koki [no reason he's just the last one. but would visit him often. >_>; ]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 25th, '08, 03:27

OH MY GOSH!! The preview is out!!! And it looks great!!! I am still in shock LOVE IT!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a1iBcQAg32c

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Jan 25th, '08, 05:12

Bestfriend- Ueda-san
--- because we're both have the same "own world" :) LOL

Big brother- Nakamaru-san
--- hmmm... he looks like one. I mean he's way too brotherly like whenever I see him.. nyar nyar

Boyfriend- Taguchi-san
--- I'm a Kame fan but I'd rather pick Junnosuke-kun, because we both believe that marriage is sacred and having *** before marriage is a HUGE NO for us. :)

Husband- Taguchi-san
--- just like what I said above..

Pet- no one
they're HUMAN BEING. So why should I pet them...

Cousin - Kamenashi or Jin
--- I would be happy if either of the two of them is my cousin. I mean, I could hang-out with them and such and such..

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 25th, '08, 18:20

makiko88 wrote:
Boyfriend- Taguchi-san
--- I'm a Kame fan but I'd rather pick Junnosuke-kun, because we both believe that marriage is sacred and having *** before marriage is a HUGE NO for us. :)
same for me, but i'd still prefer Jin as a boyfriend :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 26th, '08, 22:20

Full video out!!! It is not good quality but we can guess what we are up to ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xQoUyMMq1g

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 27th, '08, 10:24

Ginoru wrote:Full video out!!! It is not good quality but we can guess what we are up to ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xQoUyMMq1g
yay :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thanks'' :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 27th, '08, 22:22

thanks Ginoru!!! ilove you....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 28th, '08, 21:06

I guess that by now everyone has already seen the full pv in HQ, me too and I LOVE IT!!! I don't think i'd get tired of watching this there are so many little things to look at!! The guys looked great, Kame went over the board! Jin looks hot and even has a baka moment :) Junno looks great, it was a big discovery all the possibilities he can reach if he touches his hair! Maru and Koki are soo them XD ...and Ueda....speechlessi had my eyes round as balls he was almost scary!! soo happy ! He doesn't need to put on make up to be a whole rocker....and his clothes were falling off :faint:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 28th, '08, 22:26

Ginoru wrote:and Ueda....speechlessi had my eyes round as balls he was almost scary!! soo happy ! He doesn't need to put on make up to be a whole rocker....and his clothes were falling off :faint:
yes, he doesn't. i think the same :D

ayachan2007

Post by ayachan2007 » Jan 28th, '08, 22:48

The LIPS PV was hot to me. The guys are gorgeous, they make me melt. :wub: :wub:

I kept saying everytime Ueda sang his part "OMG. He's sexy, he's gorgeous." And Junno made me smile by just looking at him. This is the best KAT-TUN PV I've seen so far and I don't remember how many times I've watched the PV, including while I was exercising, lol. This song and PV is too addictive. It keeps me loving KAT-TUN even more. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 29th, '08, 00:05

ayachan2007 wrote:The LIPS PV was hot to me. The guys are gorgeous, they make me melt. :wub: :wub:

I kept saying everytime Ueda sang his part "OMG. He's sexy, he's gorgeous." And Junno made me smile by just looking at him. This is the best KAT-TUN PV I've seen so far and I don't remember how many times I've watched the PV, including while I was exercising, lol. This song and PV is too addictive. It keeps me loving KAT-TUN even more. :wub: :wub: :wub:
It is beyind hot, if we are not careful it can activate hentai mode on! LOL

Ueda IS very sexy!! Love him! This pnly proves that Jin was right all the time saying Ueda was the sexiest(of course he couldn't count himslef XD)

I think the PV is good because it has a story to tell and even if it is just a little you understand that there is much more in it than meets the eye, that is intriguing and keeps the attention high.

Love how they always try to break limits.

pongalong

Post by pongalong » Jan 29th, '08, 01:02

Bestfriend- koki, he seems reliable, sweet, and nice

Big brother- maru, he seems mature

Boyfriend- jin!! omg he's gorgeous and oh so luscious

Husband- kame-chan, need there be a reason? he's perfect. i fell in love with his smile.

Pet- taguchi because... he's kind of annoying, but in a cute way... like a chihuahua. hahaha

Cousin - ueda. he's gorgeous as well, but he's too quiet.

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Jan 30th, '08, 15:45

SP1CA wrote:
makiko88 wrote:
Boyfriend- Taguchi-san
same for me, but i'd still prefer Jin as a boyfriend :wub: :wub: :wub:
:thumright: Hai! :)

LIPS PV is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo kakoii!! :wub:
I love so much!!!!!!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 31st, '08, 00:03

does anyoen know where ic an find Translations of Cartoon Kat-tun 100Q?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 12th, '08, 08:10

in LIPS PV and live performances, Koki looks one of the most enjoying :D even though he's the rapper of band, he really gets rock

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 12th, '08, 14:04

I am with you girl! :)

He really rocks even though he rap! Weheheehe...

I am obsessed with them..I mean they have these talents that really amazing... :)

hwangsara

le ciel

Post by hwangsara » Feb 18th, '08, 11:19

I don't know too much about Kat-tun. I was wondering how come the song, le ciel (not the xmas remix version 5 one), isn't in any of their albums. Does this song belong to another japanese group or something? It's such a great song. I was looking through all of Kat-tun's albums, and I can't find the version I'm looking for. It's the version they perform in concerts and such on youtube. Does anyone know why le ciel isn't in their albums?

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Feb 18th, '08, 13:51

is any of the kattuns dating ?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Feb 18th, '08, 14:05

dating?? i'm planning to date Jin,inshallah XD

Ginoru

Re: le ciel

Post by Ginoru » Feb 18th, '08, 14:30

hwangsara wrote:I don't know too much about Kat-tun. I was wondering how come the song, le ciel (not the xmas remix version 5 one), isn't in any of their albums. Does this song belong to another japanese group or something? It's such a great song. I was looking through all of Kat-tun's albums, and I can't find the version I'm looking for. It's the version they perform in concerts and such on youtube. Does anyone know why le ciel isn't in their albums?
It is easy, La Ciel was an original song for them while they were Juniors, Kattun was the first junior group to held concerts pre-debut, but as many of the songs composed by them and for them at time were made for them as juniors they are not in any of the debuted albums, there are some of those songs in Cartoon Kattun II You cd2 but as always the older version have more charm ;)

Le Ciel is from around 2005-6, was composed for them minus the french lyrics that were written by Ueda.

Hope to have helped :)

kamiru2374yakusoku

Post by kamiru2374yakusoku » Mar 7th, '08, 16:10

hi guys... i've been here in d-addicts for a long time.. this is just my first time writing a post.

I've been kat-tun's fan for 3 years.

I just want to say that i LOVE kat-tun!!!! especially kame and jin.. but after watching cartoon kat-tun eps.. i started to like maru and koki.

i just bought their cartoon kat-tun ii you concert dvd.. and i LOVELOVELOVE it. However, since i don't know japanese.. i don't know what their saying when they're just talking. I saw the cartoon kat-tun ii you concert MC part... but i want to see the other stuff...the part when they're reading something about each one of them (wer Yuta (i think) read something about kame.. then kame read something about maru.. then maru sed somthing about jin...etc...) i want to know what they were saying and towards the end of the concert.. right before the encore.. .they were saying something again.. and kame promised somthing.. what did he promise?

So if anyone knows what i'm talkin about and understood them... or if anyone subbed it.. please help me.

yoroshikou onegaishimasu! (did i spell that right?)

-kamiru2374

mrs_akanishi

Post by mrs_akanishi » Mar 20th, '08, 14:48

anou~~

I love the AKAME pairing, they're both good in everything!

GOOD looks, voices, acting~~ they're multitalented!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 21st, '08, 00:31

hahhaa... this si the place that topic shoudl go.. hahhaa... yah i use to be a fan for Akame... but.... that before i saw Jin an Yamapi together.....
So Akame is my 2nd favrote Jin aring..and 2nd faveorite for Kame...(again.... i think Ymapi is cute with kame in Nobuta wo Produce)

ruby

Post by ruby » Mar 29th, '08, 18:09

YADDA!!! Cartoon KAT-TUN!!! I mean I love KAT-TUN but Cartoon KAT-TUN
just makes them more amazing because they're more realistic and soo
much fun to watch! And I've always wanted to do this too, so I took it from
ayachan2007 on page 53, arigatou *

Q-Which KAT-TUN member do u want as a best friend???
I would actually prefer that Koki could be my best friend, he seems like
someone you can count on, someone who wouldn't back off from you
despite your mistakes or your problems. GO KOKI!!!

I would want Junno to be my brother, I think older would be nicer actually
since he's older than me. I just love his laughter!!!! He's also considered
the Sakura of the group because his laughter is really boyish, genuine,
and so hearty! I could probably listen to his laugh resonanting the roof
all day. x)

Jin or Kame. Actually I would like Kame as my best friend too. Jin could
also be the hubby. HAHAHA. But since I have to choose one absolutely.. that's
sort of difficult. They're both awesome. Kame seems to be more talkative, Jin
comes up with funny lines. Okay, I decided on Kame. I think Kame's potentially
more caring. HAHAHA. And Jin's probably more nonchalant.

Q-Who do you want to be your father???
Okay, I added this line because I had a hard time choosing between
Jin and Kame. PLUS, this is fun. I would choose Jin to be my dad. HAHAHA.
He's funny, protective, and I chose thos after watching the second part of
the Hokkaido episode. v^^

Nakamaru actually. I really enjoy his sense of humour and
I just enjoy his personality on KAT-TUN so much haha. He really knows how
to make people smile ^^

Can Junno take two places?

Defintely Ueda, like many others who have mentioned him, he's a tad to
himself on the show, but he does give out funny outbursts from time to time.

Parab

Post by Parab » Apr 9th, '08, 13:14

Does anyone know a way to get tickets for Kat-tun' s concert especially if you are not a member of their fan club?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 9th, '08, 18:27

If you join Jonerecords livejournal community you will see they have posted some guidelines to get those tickets. Hope this helps :)

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 23rd, '08, 03:26

DON'T U EVER STOP SONG IS OUT!!!
Go Check KAT-TUN LJ
Here the link to DL the song
Credit goes to maishampoo
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... #t35790571

Thank Ginoru for reminding me~ ^__^;;; I posted at Jin Thread and forget to post it here baka me "sweat:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Apr 23rd, '08, 20:48

thanks for the link :D it sounds nice

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 23rd, '08, 22:17

Thank you very much Robina ;)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Apr 23rd, '08, 23:17

LOL, i didn't even know this thread existed. Whoops. Anyway, thanks for the redirect, Ginoru. :-)

If you all haven't heard by now, KAT-TUN is about to release another album, KAT-TUN III - Queen of Pirates-. :cheers:

JACA-5099
KAT-TUN/KAT-TUN III -Queen of Pirates-[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA
3429 yen US$33/104.06 Release Date:2008/06/04
Description:Everything, perfect! Brace yourself for the third voyage--I mean full-length album--from KAT-TUN. This time these six invincible pirate boys set out on a new adventure through their unique blend of hard rock tunes, catchy pop tracks, up-beat dance numbers, and event the occasional melow ballad. Includes plenty of new tracks plus advanced singles "Yorokobi no Uta," "Keep the faith," and "LIPS." For the new album the boys have enlisted the world's top creators to assemble everything from blazing tracks to stunning jacket artwork for an indefatigable must-buy disc! Limited edition includes four bonus tracks for a total of 15 songs, plus bonus DVD with an 8-minute short movie-style music video "Don't U Ever Stop -Limited Edition-" plus making-of footage. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5099
JACA-5101
KAT-TUN/KAT-TUN III -Queen of Pirates-[Regular Edition] CDA
2571 yen US$25/104.06 Release Date:2008/06/04
Description:Everything, perfect! Brace yourself for the third voyage--I mean full-length album--from KAT-TUN. This time these six invincible pirate boys set out on a new adventure through their unique blend of hard rock tunes, catchy pop tracks, up-beat dance numbers, and event the occasional melow ballad. Includes plenty of new tracks plus advanced singles "Yorokobi no Uta," "Keep the faith," and "LIPS." For the new album the boys have enlisted the world's top creators to assemble everything from blazing tracks to stunning jacket artwork for an indefatigable must-buy disc! Regular edition includes 11 tracks total plus 24-page color booklet (subject to change).
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5101

LE Tracklist
01. [CD] TABOO
02. [CD] Keep the faith
03. [CD] AFFECTION - Mo Modorenai
04. [CD] HELL, NO
05. [CD] DISTANCE
06. [CD] MOTHER/FATHER
07. [CD] LIPS
08. [CD] Yorokobi no Uta
09. [CD] "un-"
10. [CD] OUR STORY - Prolog-
11. [CD] Nannen Tattemo
12. [CD/Bonus Track] SHOT!
13. [CD/Bonus Track] 12 o'clock
14. [CD/Bonus Track] Ai no Command
15. [CD/Bonus Track] SIX SENSES
16. [DVD] DON'T U EVER STOP - LIMITED EDITION -

RE Tracklist
01. TABOO
02. Keep the faith
03. AFFECTION - Mo Modorenai -
04. HELL, NO
05. Distance
06. MOTHER/FATHER
07. LIPS
08. Yorokobi no Uta
09. "un-"
10. OUR STORY - Prolog-"
11. Nannen Tattemo

Queen of Pirates. Third voyage (ie, KAT-TUN the 3rd). Indefatigable must-buy. Stunning jacket artwork. All the reasons to buy this album. Not to mention a short movie music video for Don't U Ever Stop on the LE version. :wub:
Last edited by beanybeans on Apr 26th, '08, 04:52, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 23rd, '08, 23:59

Thank you very much Beany,

i didn't know this existed for a long time either as i tend to look just in dramas and actors as i also didn't know there was a thread for Cartoon Kattun in Other Japanese Shows section XD.

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Apr 24th, '08, 10:55

I really liked Junno's solo from the newest single... :) the beginning sounded little bit like some of Arashi's songs...I'm thankful that Junno didn't sound like MatsuJun... XD but that song was really good... :heart:
I can't wait to hear full version of it and other solos too... :D