[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 21st, '07, 03:05

I cant wait till tomorrow either!!

Does anyone know how to find them on that Chinese site that they were on really fast after airing last week??

Thanks

person

Post by person » Aug 21st, '07, 03:09

Ah I can't wait till tomorrow either, though watching it raw and watching Chinese subs would do me no good. I can wait a few days for the eng subs to come out. it's getting really good and every episode is always funny.

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 03:16

mjmsisco wrote:I cant wait till tomorrow either!!

Does anyone know how to find them on that Chinese site that they were on really fast after airing last week??

Thanks
I can't find the site link anymore. I bookmarked it though..

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 03:19

http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1

There. You can go to the previous or new posts also.

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 21st, '07, 03:52

amtee wrote:http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1

Thanks for the link!
BTW, I love your Hiro avatar :wub:

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 03:57

yep, no problem. The raw version isn't out yet though

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 21st, '07, 03:57

amtee wrote:http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1

Thanks! Hopefully tomorrows episode will be there as fast as last weeks was. ^^

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 03:59

it's already tues here...and i can't wait until tonight!!! ep 8~

*does the nakao chant: sou da sou da, sou da sou da, sou da sou da...*

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 21st, '07, 04:01

^^ It just became tuesday here too.

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 04:04

oh really, it's tuesday? ^_^
I have to wait till wednesday grr

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 21st, '07, 04:06

amtee wrote:oh really, it's tuesday? ^_^
Why do you have to wait till wednesday??

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 21st, '07, 04:41

mjmsisco wrote:
amtee wrote:oh really, it's tuesday? ^_^
Why do you have to wait till wednesday??
For the raw to be uploaded here. Unless that chinese link has it up by tomorrow

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 21st, '07, 04:43

ohh. Yeah me too then:( Hopefully that chinese link has it up.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 05:05

Im gonna cry! I just finished typing out the translated article for you guys and then i accidentaly deleted all I typed so now I have to type it again :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please wait a little bit longer for it!

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 21st, '07, 05:11

OMG yorokobi!! I feel so bad for you:( i hate when that happens.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 06:28

Ok I finally finished the translation of Nanbas magazine article and to save the trouple of joining sites and working out where I can post it and what not I just pade myself a quick little site and put it u there please chack it out at

http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/

hope you enjoy it!!

ive also already started to translate another little article between Maki and Ghost boy which shouldnt take me long.
Feel free to ask for translations ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 06:43

Thanks alot for ur hard work :lol

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 21st, '07, 06:49

Thank you Yorokobi!! *hugs*
:w00t:

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 06:54

gokuro sama~ deleting everything by mistake sucks but it happens to everyone. thanks a lot! otsukare-raisu..nanchatte hahah!^__^V

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Aug 21st, '07, 07:02

Oh the excitement! I have been watching hana kimi every tuesday since I got to Japan and the cable people just left so I have now set it to record every tuesday! hurray! I got a package deal with the internet so now that I'm hooked up I can download the subtitles for the last 3 weeks to get a clearer picture of what's going on. Last weeks episode was so awesome even without subs so I can't wati until I see it with! :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 08:32

It's today, omg XD XD XD

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 08:35

i know...am so excited!!!>.<

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 21st, '07, 09:05

Yayy Yorokobi! You're awesome!!!

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 21st, '07, 10:45

thanks so much yorokobi

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 21st, '07, 11:45

mikan_suki wrote:
avincenna wrote:
seirin wrote: What's a goukon?
I was wondering the same O.o
I think it's kind of like a group date.
Yes! Goukon is kind of like a group date :D
Osaka guys and blossom girls had a goukon in ep 04.
If you see gokusen 1, maybe you remember yankumi and two female teachers and a couple of detectives had a goukon.
Usually Japanese have a goukon to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend. But some have a girlfriend/ boyfriend and look for new one, and some just want to drink. :P
Usually, one of the girls and one of the boys are friend or something, and they ask their friends.
Funny story is my male friends from my college often complained about girls, "You never bring girls who are more beautiful than you. :glare: "

@Yorokobi-san: Thank you for the translation!!! Can't wait for reading it :cheers:

ev0luti0nzer0

Post by ev0luti0nzer0 » Aug 21st, '07, 12:11

omggg... its airing right now as i post :-(

kambingdesu

Post by kambingdesu » Aug 21st, '07, 12:59

thanks a lot yorokobi for the translation :-)

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 13:08

yay it must be done in japan now! how was the ep??

i hope the upload comes soon...ive been waiting all day for this :cheers:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 13:16

Okay, I just got a shock from the next week's preview to see Inagaki Goro of SMAP as guest star!!! OMG!!! (i'm a SMAP hardcore fan, FYI :D) The thought of a SMAP member to appear in their junior's drama, has never crossed my mind! That's why, I was shocked xD

Seem like Goro's character is a new teacher (ikemen sensei? :P). He caught Nakatsu cheating during test in class... or at least, he thought Nakatsu was cheating. I have a feeling he's gonna be Umeda's(the doctor) love interest, lol! :lol

To those who have read the manga, is there any character in the manga, similar to the character Goro gonna act in next week's episode?? Can please tell me the plot that revolve around that character??
Last edited by yanie on Aug 21st, '07, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 13:19

ahaha cool! but in the manga there was a sensei who picked on nakatsu as well...hmmmm should his be in spoiler tags? hehehe am so excited! ^__^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 13:22

genkichelli wrote:ahaha cool! but in the manga there was a sensei who picked on nakatsu as well...hmmmm should his be in spoiler tags? hehehe am so excited! ^__^
Ahh...details, onegaishimasu!!!! *beg on my knees*

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 21st, '07, 13:25

Fufu :-) Good episode! :D
No specific spoilers (maybe), but I liked..
haha :lol Sano likes Mizuki :lol He takes care of her so much!
He is just like her dad! And I just love it :wub:
There is no Sano at the time of ep01 or 02 any more, maybe still a bit.
He sure has been changing.
And Nakatsu's last word :w00t: He is the man!!!
Osaka gakuen is a nice hot heartful shcool :-) I felt that from ep08.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 13:31

About tonight's episode... its pretty good!! Sano-Mizuki's interaction and relationship starts to develop in an interesting way....

Actually, I'm not a big fan of this drama... but a big fan of NAKATSU only...hehe... However, if they keep the chemistry between Sano-Mizuki like in this episode...my judgement points for this drama might increase^^ I actually like the Sano-Mizuki scenes in this episode!^^ (whereas, in the previous episode, I usually felt like fast-forwarding Sano-Mizuki scenes :P)

So, for Sano-Mizuki shippers!! Ep8 is definitely a VERY GOOD episode for you! But, for Nakatsu fans too... it was a very good episode...dont worry!! Well, so far, Nakatsu always have excellent scenes in every episode, for me^^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 13:32

woaa another guest star ?? from SMAP ?! omg, it sounds so interesting!!!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 13:32

yanie wrote:
genkichelli wrote:ahaha cool! but in the manga there was a sensei who picked on nakatsu as well...hmmmm should his be in spoiler tags? hehehe am so excited! ^__^
Ahh...details, onegaishimasu!!!! *beg on my knees*
ok ^^;. as far as i remember...
there was a teacher who didnt like nakatsu cos he looks like the guy who used to bully him when he was in high school. i don't remember how he managed to "catch" nakatsu cheating on the test but they had to do investigations and stuff. nakatsu nearly got expelled!! i cant exactly remember how things got resolved...hafta to check the manga again ^^;
does anyone else remember?? im sorry this is all i can recall ehehe^^;

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 13:33

yanie wrote:About tonight's episode... its pretty good!! Sano-Mizuki's interaction and relationship starts to develop in an interesting way....

Actually, I'm not a big fan of this drama... but a big fan of NAKATSU only...hehe... However, if they keep the chemistry between Sano-Mizuki like in this episode...my judgement points for this drama might increase^^ I actually like the Sano-Mizuki scenes in this episode!^^ (whereas, in the previous episode, I usually felt like fast-forwarding Sano-Mizuki scenes :P)

So, for Sano-Mizuki shippers!! Ep8 is definitely a VERY GOOD episode for you! But, for Nakatsu fans too... it was a very good episode...dont worry!! Well, so far, Nakatsu always have excellent scenes in every episode, for me^^
Yes yes & YESSSS XD XD XD kyaaaaa I'm so so so so excitedddd reading ur comments, OMG , yea a hard shipper for Sano x Mizuki here :wub: :wub: :wub: I think I lube u for it :lol Thank you ~~

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 21st, '07, 13:35

hi guys!! waah,, im excited on the next episode ^_^ :wub: i wonder if kagurazka and sano will meet again at this epi?? :w00t:
heheheh

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 13:36

genkichelli wrote:ok ^^;. as far as i remember...
there was a teacher who didnt like nakatsu cos he looks like the guy who used to bully him when he was in high school. i don't remember how he managed to "catch" nakatsu cheating on the test but they had to do investigations and stuff. nakatsu nearly got expelled!! i cant exactly remember how things got resolved...hafta to check the manga again ^^;
does anyone else remember?? im sorry this is all i can recall ehehe^^;
Ahh~~ thank you so much!!! Waa~~ cannot wait for next week's episode!!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 21st, '07, 13:38

:w000t: omg :w000t: omg im so excited!! :sweat: lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 13:40

Well here I am again to bring you details of tonight great epsiode. I was a bit worried about how this ep was gonna be interms of interest what with the preview showing only magazine stuff but i worried for no reason. I'll never be able to chose a fav episode cause they keep being so good.

This i s a major spoiler cause i took notes as i watched it so it contains a lot of stuff
-It starts with Mizuki sending a letter to her father asking for more time in Japan
-Nakatsu is walking along singing to himself(so cute!) Mizuki comes along he says hes glad she stayed and Mizuki says its thanks to him she also needs him. Nakatsu start to say I like you but mizuki cuts him off by saying something about being great friends. Nakatsu has a funny monent where hes like 'what an insensitive guy!'
-Sano's grumpy and has a little go at mizuki after seeing nakatsu with his arm around her and I think Mizuki jokingly asks if hes having his peiod cause hes in a bad mood.
- Akiha is riding through the school on the back of a truck talking into a mic and runs over Umeda who gets tyre marks on his face haha hes so funny when he sees it and he's like 'what the hell is this!'
- Akiha comes to tell dorm two that shes chosen 4 people for a photo shoot, sekime knowlegebly explains an an (i didnt understand what he said though) and everyone is like oh i understand now. Everyone wants to be chosen but akiha has already chosen nanba, nakatsu, sano and mizuki. Sano declines but after pulling mizuki aside to try and convince her not to do it (see doesnt understand why hes worried) he says I'll do it.
- Its time to go and when Sano goes to find Mizuki shes sleeping with her stomach showing, he gets kinda embaressed and is about to do something when Nakatsu suddenly comes in, he kicks a blanket on mizuki so nakatsu cant see?then wakes her up
- The vice principal comes to tell the dorm something i didnt really understand what he said but it made them all think the school was closing down
- There is a funny moment where Ghost boy, sekime and nakao all do the ghost boy put hands up thing
- At the photo shoot the have to chose clothes Nakatsu shows mizuki girls clothes he takes boy and he says 'Juliet' and She goes 'Romeo' and the sano says 'oi juliet's a girl. Mizuki walks away and Nakatsu calls after her 'Juliet! Juliet! Julieeeeet!' until Nanba hits him on the head and tells him to calm down. Nakatsu also tries to get her to wear other girls clothes while sano is giving her boys clothes.
- Akiha gets Nanba into photo mode by making him yell and then act all cutsy
- For Mizuki's turn Akiha asks her if she has someone she like and to think of them. Mizuki looks at Sano who is standling behind Nakatsu playing with a figure (very cute) nakatsu thinks she is looking at him.
- Nakatsu insists to have photos with Mizuki, Sano watching this breaks the figure accidentely
- Sano tries to walk away from photo after asked if he is scared but Akiha says hes running away and something else, he comes back and is very cool. Mzuki stares happily at him while nakatsu looks at her
- Dorm 2 very worried sing a song (starting with ghost boy) everyone calls for nanba
- Nakatsu tries to confront Sano about the end of last weeks episode but sano just shrugs him off
- The dorms 1 and 3 are practicing interviews tennouji is getting angry at the questions hes being asked but tries to control himself cause Kana is watching but loses control and beats the boys up again, starts to cry after seeing kanas face. Oscar doing a dance, hibari comes and tells him hes doing it wrong, they dance together and soon everyone is dancing.
- Sano tells Mizuki of for taking her shirt off (she had singlet underneath) and she says hes being like a dad. Sano gets kindof upset 'dad?.......dad?.........dad?'
-There is a moment between umeda and Akiha (didnt really understand though sorry)
- Students trying to collect money for ikemen school old people there are like 'Whats Ikemen?'
- Kazarakuga come and Nakatsu is all in his face but Mizuki stands up for him saying hes a good guy Nakatsu changes his tune completely after Kazarakuga gives him money towards school. Hibari turns love to Kazarakuga
- Mizuki and Nakatsu are talking Mizuki says she will be sad if everyone cant be together anymore.
- Io comes and telles her that its not like she needs the school to be together
- Nakatsu confronts Sano again this time about why he isnt helping 'Is jumping the only thing you care about!' 'So what if it is?' 'That unforgivable!' the continue on at each other then Mizuki comes in and Nakatsu storms out.
-Everyone is looking at the magazine and saying i wanted to do it, me to, me to etc. Mizuki has a good idea and asks Sekime to gather everyone. She goes and gets Akiha and says 'lets take a photo while where all here together' she finally convinces them with 'I happy to be here with everyone, its fun! so lets take a photo' But then its pointed out that Sano isnt there. Mizuki says i will go get him Nakaos like 'he wont come he never does'
- Mizuki tells Sano to come he says no, she pulls at his face (cute!) and tells him 'Do you know that you are my very good friend' and some other stuff. Sano comes and everyone is surprised. Nakao say 'Unbelievable1' (in english).
- There is another nakatsu looking at Mizuki who is looking at Sano moment and Nakatsu suddenly put his arm and leg around her (haha) Very fun photos taken, lots of funny faces!
-Im pretty sure the school was never going to close down so in the class everyone (except sano) were all going BAnzai!
- Nakatsu goes to Sano and tells him 'I like Mizuki, I wont lose, thats all!'
Sorry its really long if you just want highlights let me know ^_^
Last edited by Yorokobi on Aug 21st, '07, 13:42, edited 2 times in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 13:40

angeljocelyn wrote:hi guys!! waah,, im excited on the next episode ^_^ :wub: i wonder if kagurazka and sano will meet again at this epi?? :w00t:
heheheh
woaa I'm so curious about Kagurazaka's reaction lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 21st, '07, 13:44

yanie wrote: To those who have read the manga, is there any character in the manga, similar to the character Goro gonna act in next week's episode?? Can please tell me the plot that revolve around that character??
From what I recall, they didn't mention any teachers in the manga. They only mentioned Umeda the school doctor.

ahh genkichelli, now that you mentioned it. I recall now ^^;
She/he wanted to clean out all the bad kids from school cuz her brother died in a motorcycle accident. So she wants kids well behaved. Complaining everyone to wear school uniforms, cut their hair, be on time to class, etc. They found out about her history and confronted her. She admitted she over stepped her boundary. Oh yea the 3 dorm leaders wore their Sakura commitee uniforms to stand up for students knowing they would be expelled for doing so.
She forced Nakatsu to admit he cheated otherwise he would be pulled from the school soccer competition.
Last edited by seirin on Aug 21st, '07, 13:53, edited 2 times in total.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 13:45

wai im trying to resist yorokobi's spoilers...kyaaah >.<

i am just getting more excited because of sanoxmizuki! more moments! wai wai~

and nakatsu of course...it wouldnt be hanakimi without him. i luv him as well...cant wait for the raw!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 13:45

omgness, I'm dying here XD XD XD I'm feeling it too much!! Sano x Mizuki foreverrrr~~

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 13:48

haha you guys think you're feeling it now? Wait till you see the episode, there are some really really cute moments!!!

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 21st, '07, 13:49

I read some spoilers but then stopped ... those Sano and Mizuki scenes sound good though. Thanks for posting them Yorokobi.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 13:54

seirin wrote:
She wanted to clean out all the bad kids from school cuz her brother died in a motorcycle accident. So she wants kids well behaved. Complaining everyone to wear school uniforms, cut their hair, be on time to class, etc. They found out about her history and confronted her. She admitted she over stepped her boundary. Oh yea the 3 dorm leaders wore their Sakura commitee uniforms to stand up for students knowing they would be expelled for doing so.
SHE? So the teacher in the manga, is a SHE? Not a HE? :lol

Haha... okay then, thank you very much for the details!!!

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 21st, '07, 13:54

WoAH!! thanks for that Yorokobi!!

i have a few questions here
1. so you mean Hibari diverted his love to kagurazaka?
2. Kagurazaka's role in HanaKimi is not totally bad!!

- waah.. i dont want Hibari and Kagurazaka!! im fine w/ Sano x Kagurazaka or Me and Kagurazaka :wub: *lol*

- im excited to see Sano being jelous!! ~and actng like a Otosan! :w00t:

Thank You Again!

person

Post by person » Aug 21st, '07, 13:58

I'll have to wait till tomorrow as well for the raw to be released... then another few days till the sub is released... ah so long!!! Well at least I have other Jdramas I could watch... and of course watch the old episodes of Hana Kimi.

adyhottie

Post by adyhottie » Aug 21st, '07, 13:58

im excited for episode 8.. every episode gets better and better..
i love the show!
Last edited by adyhottie on Aug 21st, '07, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 13:58

angeljocelyn wrote:WoAH!! thanks for that Yorokobi!!

i have a few questions here
1. so you mean Hibari diverted his love to kagurazaka?
2. Kagurazaka's role in HanaKimi is not totally bad!!

- waah.. i dont want Hibari and Kagurazaka!! im fine w/ Sano x Kagurazaka or Me and Kagurazaka :wub: *lol*

- im excited to see Sano being jelous!! ~and actng like a Otosan! :w00t:

Thank You Again!
1. I think Hibari just thought he was really hot or something she sat beside him and surprised him by touching his leg and there were love hearts going from her to him.

2. No he is deffinatly not all bad, in fact hes a pretty nice guy just pretending to be mean like Sano was too ^_^ I love Kagurazaka in the manga but the drama one annoyed me so much until the last few episode cause he started to show his nice side.

avincenna

Post by avincenna » Aug 21st, '07, 14:04

person wrote:I'll have to wait till tomorrow as well for the raw to be released... then another few days till the sub is released... ah so long!!! Well at least I have other Jdramas I could watch... and of course watch the old episodes of Hana Kimi.
I'm watching the old episodes while waiting for the new one too.
Must resist the spoilers, aargh..

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 21st, '07, 14:04

Yorokobi wrote:
1. I think Hibari just thought he was really hot or something she sat beside him and surprised him by touching his leg and there were love hearts going from her to him.

2. No he is deffinatly not all bad, in fact hes a pretty nice guy just pretending to be mean like Sano was too ^_^ I love Kagurazaka in the manga but the drama one annoyed me so much until the last few episode cause he started to show his nice side.
....cool!! thanks! yokatta!! yuu is not bad at all ^_^ :wub:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 21st, '07, 14:10

yanie wrote:
seirin wrote:
She wanted to clean out all the bad kids from school cuz her brother died in a motorcycle accident. So she wants kids well behaved. Complaining everyone to wear school uniforms, cut their hair, be on time to class, etc. They found out about her history and confronted her. She admitted she over stepped her boundary. Oh yea the 3 dorm leaders wore their Sakura commitee uniforms to stand up for students knowing they would be expelled for doing so.
SHE? So the teacher in the manga, is a SHE? Not a HE? :lol

Haha... okay then, thank you very much for the details!!!
I think it's a she. Looked like it from the manga. Seemed to be having PMS too with the attitude.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 21st, '07, 14:21

well im off to bed and as per usual by the time i get up tomorrow lots of people will have seen the raw and we can discuss! yay! theres lots woth discussing this episode i cant wait.
Hope theres not too many pages for me to read tomorrow though!

Love_Child

Post by Love_Child » Aug 21st, '07, 14:22

Dang, i just watched ep. 7....
dear god, i cried at the end.. wtf, Nakatsu was finally expressing his feelings... and then it all got ruiend... im sorry but i want Mizuki to be with Nakatsu, he cares more about her... Sano seems to be pursuing her now because he's jealous of natsu! he's like "oh no, i better not let him have her." grrrrr... Nakatsu is so passionate and such an amazing guy.. im worried about ep. 8..... AH!!!!! (don't get me wrong i love Sano/Oguri too, but I love Toma's character more... I mean, think about what he's going through, thinking he's gay and all. If Sano didn't know she was a girl he might not have even come to care as much for her, imagine when/if Nakatsu finds out she's a girl... UH! i want a happy Nakatsu/Mizuki endinggggg... <333333
the series is deffinately amazing, i adore yusuke!!! XD <333333 he has the best mouth! lol... and his character's so sweet.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 21st, '07, 14:28

Love_Child wrote:
imagine when/if Nakatsu finds out she's a girl... UH! i want a happy Nakatsu/Mizuki endinggggg... <333333
Ha... that's kinda impossible :lol
But I want Nakatsu to find out Mizuki is a girl BEFORE the final episode! At least...please, make him find out on Ep10! hopefully, hopefully x)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 14:30

^ lol I dun't mind if he doesn't know by the end, which means a special will take place XD or better , a 2nd season !!! XD well well I'm dreaming here haha

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 14:40

mada nai ka na...the waiting is killing me!! resisting spoilers hahaha^0^

i'll second you on that nomanymore... a season two would be awesome!!! if we dream hard enough mebbe it'll come true heheh ^^;

Zanitta

Post by Zanitta » Aug 21st, '07, 14:41

tonights episode was so good I died just a little bit >_<! I love how they're developing this whole thing, and even though I love sano/mizuki I'm loving nakatsu so much!

nadiya

Post by nadiya » Aug 21st, '07, 15:05

all the spoilers are killing me!
can;t wait to watch this episode..
does anybody have the raw streaming link?

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 15:08

^ amtee posted this: http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
but ive been checking and it seems to be not there yet...cant read chinese tho^^;

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 21st, '07, 15:10

ano.. many people in here is from japan?
waahh lucky you guys!! hav watched this epi..

me too. im waiting for the BBS link ^_^

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 21st, '07, 15:13

genkichelli wrote:^ amtee posted this: http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
but ive been checking and it seems to be not there yet...cant read chinese tho^^;
This is previous week's link.

Raw for today are not out yet (quite amazing because usually they are out eralier).
Just keep patient.

I do not read chinese neither but just look at the day on post, if you see this kanji 花 + 07.08.21 => this is the GOOD one !

so, nothing yet ! :alcoholic:

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 21st, '07, 15:17

myunoyume wrote:
genkichelli wrote:^ amtee posted this: http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
This is previous week's link.

Raw for today are not out yet (quite amazing because usually they are out eralier).
Just keep patient.

I do not read chinese neither but just look at the day on post, if you see this kanji 花 + 07.08.21 => this is the GOOD one !

so, nothing yet ! :alcoholic:
yah.. im monitoring it from time to time after HANAKIMI was aired in japn.. but as of now..its not yet there *sigh* i want to watch it before i sleep ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 15:26

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 15:26

yup i can kinda guess by the dates and i can read a bit of kanji so i clicked on next post from last week's link...

and i think it's here!!! http://u-13.info/bbs/redirect.php?fid=5 ... nextnewset
dunno abt part 2 though^^; and the vid's totally not loading yet^^;

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 21st, '07, 15:27

I love all the spoilers!! Thank you so much :D
& it is a little weird that the raw hasn't come out yet. :scratch:
Oh well, from the spoilers, this week's episode sounds awesome!

EDIT: nevermind thx for the link!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 15:30

now that it's loading, I dunno wat to do meanwhile ... uhm ok rewatch eps 6 & 7 lol

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 21st, '07, 15:30

With all the spoilers... :lol

Who need my sub? :P

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 15:31

^ LoL

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 21st, '07, 15:37

^ ahaha of course we still do!!! ^__^V

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 21st, '07, 15:39

Kai200X wrote:With all the spoilers... :lol

Who need my sub? :P
I need your sub with all my heart
spoiler is not enough Please :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 21st, '07, 15:42

off: I wonder if it's right time to watch a horror movie ^^; cuz i'm watching one now, akaka

btw, is it me or it loads little faster than usual ? XD

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Aug 21st, '07, 15:42

WAH!!!!!!!! Episode 8!!!

Sigh the relationshop is getting more and more fukusatsu (complicated?) ne!!!

But this episode was really funny in some parts!!!

I can't wait for the next epi

I have one word to say!!

OMG!!! REAL TOMA IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by miyuki_chan on Aug 21st, '07, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.