[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
ecoice

Post by ecoice » Aug 17th, '07, 08:44

oh. my. f-ing. gosh. This episode was the greatest. I have seriuosly never laughed so hard until I saw Kayashima's expression when Mizuki denied him from bringing in his blanket for Sano. OMG I'm going to be thinking about that expression for every second of the rest of my life it was SO F-ing FUNNY.

It was way too cute >_< KYAH I love that Yamamoto Yusuke!!!

HAHAHAHA I can't stop thinking about it.

but on another note, I felt so bad for komari :3...She's so cute too. aww..

This episode made me laugh till I was crying and sad until I was crying too. Well, I barely cried.. but still! <3 <3 <3 SO much love in this episode. And omg, those costumes with Dorm 1..wtf!! ahh!!

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 17th, '07, 09:32

hmz I didn't really liked Komari at first, but I still think it's unfair how Nakatsu kept giving her false hope :( poor girl

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 17th, '07, 10:37

jojochan wrote:hmz I didn't really liked Komari at first, but I still think it's unfair how Nakatsu kept giving her false hope :( poor girl
i know, its like he was using her to avoid/get over what he was feeling for ashiya.
Too bad for him it didnt work, but poor Komari!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 17th, '07, 11:59

Well, at least he did give them a try.. I think it'd be unfair if he didn't give her a try to start with yet we know that he just wants to avoid the reality. By going out with 'a girl' may make him understand more about his feelings. It's quite selfish if u ask me, but well Komari is a nice girl, & she still has Hibari 4, I think she'll find her happiness soon...

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 17th, '07, 14:30

angeljocelyn wrote:me i want to mail shun ^_^ :P
I thought I read that you wanted the man shun :lol I'm getting cross-eyed

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 17th, '07, 15:14

Is it out on subs yet?

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Aug 17th, '07, 16:37

Ep 7 was a good one! Finally we get some Sano/Mizuki interaction!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 17th, '07, 16:52

kekeke I found it amusing Nakatsu was trying to get into Mizuki's room again LOL
How are things going with Sano? Do you want me to move back into your room?
:w00t:

jblue

Post by jblue » Aug 17th, '07, 17:33

ecoice wrote:oh. my. f-ing. gosh. This episode was the greatest. I have seriuosly never laughed so hard until I saw Kayashima's expression when Mizuki denied him from bringing in his blanket for Sano. OMG I'm going to be thinking about that expression for every second of the rest of my life it was SO F-ing FUNNY.

This episode made me laugh till I was crying and sad until I was crying too. Well, I barely cried.. but still! <3 <3 <3 SO much love in this episode. And omg, those costumes with Dorm 1..wtf!! ahh!!
Ah, I know! Kayashima is so adorable.. and when he made that face I just couldn't help bursting into laughter! I have to make an icon of that...hahaha! That way I can look at it when ever I'm feeling sad ^_^.

smashpumpkin

Post by smashpumpkin » Aug 17th, '07, 18:27

hi there.. i'm new here.... :roll

i've watched hana kimi till episode 5, the cast n script r so hilarious... not to mention i like this shun in HYD :wub: ... hehe.. not to be missed... but the nakatsu guy is sooo excellent :thumright: in his acting maybe i should be a fan of him too...

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 18:47

crabbyrat wrote:amtee, I really like your signature! I wish I could make graphics!! The bond between those three on and offset are awesome :D
Thanks, but its not mine! LOL. I "borrowed" it from a livejournal. Eh, gotta put up a link else that person finds ot, she might get mad at me lol.

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 17th, '07, 18:55

jblue wrote:
ecoice wrote:oh. my. f-ing. gosh. This episode was the greatest. I have seriuosly never laughed so hard until I saw Kayashima's expression when Mizuki denied him from bringing in his blanket for Sano. OMG I'm going to be thinking about that expression for every second of the rest of my life it was SO F-ing FUNNY.

Ah, I know! Kayashima is so adorable.. and when he made that face I just couldn't help bursting into laughter! I have to make an icon of that...hahaha! That way I can look at it when ever I'm feeling sad ^_^.
Aww... I love your icon!! :wub:
Kayashima is really adorable

jblue

Post by jblue » Aug 17th, '07, 19:07

XoX wrote:
jblue wrote:

Thank you ^_^. I had so many different faces to choose from that he makes in that scene, but this was my favorite XD.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 17th, '07, 19:17

jblue wrote:
XoX wrote:
jblue wrote:
Thank you ^_^. I had so many different faces to choose from that he makes in that scene, but this was my favorite XD.
I agree i really like your icon also very nice! :thumleft:

bitt3r--sweet

Post by bitt3r--sweet » Aug 17th, '07, 21:18

Omg ..!
Sano & Kagurazaka kiss :cheers:
... nosebleed !!!!!!!! Hehe Kayashima love <3

LiLiann

Post by LiLiann » Aug 17th, '07, 23:05

omfgggg this was the GREATEST EPISODE !
wahhh it was soo gooddd .! this was my favorite episode so far :D
i loved this..
-kayshima's face when mizuki didn't let him bring in the blanketXD
-sanoxmizuki moments [ the bed scene was sooo kawaiiii ! i must go watch it again ! ] ham-bu-guh lmao
-oh not to forget [ sorry i can't spell the name ] the kiss reaction hahaha
-nakatsu helping kayshima with the bulling aww <3

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 17th, '07, 23:11

I KNOW! IT'S THE BEST OF BEST OF BEST EPISODE!!!! ahahahhaahaa

I've noticed that people REALLY like Ghost Boy's reaction when Mizuki rejected him :D !!!

cheap advertisement : Request icons at my LJ :) You'll get what you want if you're too lazy to do it yourself :D !!! Support!

Back to the topic :
Komari is pityful, but again Nakatsu never really showed her any sign of affection or anything. She had false hope, but that's because she was hoping...all the time. Nakatsu never really took the initiave to show at any point affection for her. But again, it's sad how it didn't work out. Oh and Hibari, I think they tried to show how she could be understanding and be a good friend for once...I thought it was really sweet of her to be like a shoulder to lend on.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 17th, '07, 23:32

Acutally I want to see how Oscar & Hibari got together LoL they make a perfect couple LoL

kerobu

Post by kerobu » Aug 18th, '07, 00:04

Nomanymore wrote:Acutally I want to see how Oscar & Hibari got together LoL they make a perfect couple LoL
LOL! I want to see this too! They're just perfect together. hahaha! :lol
It's sad to see Hibari's delusions of her relationship with Sano (even if I don't really care. hehe). But seeing the possibility of an Oscar & Hibari match will be fun to watch. :mrgreen:

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 18th, '07, 00:09

For those of you who haven't read the manga, in the manga, Oscar and Hibari were rivals in dramas/pageants and stuff ever since they were little, so they were actually rivals. But it was kind of hilarious how they interacted XD

It's interesting how in the drama they only interacted once. But I'd love to see them together too!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 18th, '07, 00:33

Took from Maki chan's blog :mrgreen:

Image eps 8! :wub:

Now I'm gettin all excited.... XD XD

artemis07

Post by artemis07 » Aug 18th, '07, 00:55

Nomanymore wrote:Took from Maki chan's blog :mrgreen:

Maki looks so cute with that pose! :-) Lol, but what's with taking a picture with the model?

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 18th, '07, 01:11

How cute :wub: I want to be the red creature :mrgreen:

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 18th, '07, 03:08

OMG it's from episode 8 !?!? :w00t: omg Maki looks so cool b) like someone with high class :D ! :whistling: they sure know how to make fans eager for every episode!!!

gmak

Hana Kimi

Post by gmak » Aug 18th, '07, 05:25

Believe it!
I'm watching it now. It's pretty good, although i haven't seen the anime.

goongluver16

Re: Hana Kimi

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 18th, '07, 05:57

gmak wrote:Believe it!
Wow :w00t: Episode 8? is it the one with english subtitles? and can you tell me when it comes out?

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 18th, '07, 06:05

KSWisHOT wrote:
Kai200X wrote:Hi everyone,

I just want to thank anyone who gave me suggestions before. :-) Anyway, I don't think any of the uploaders are taking me seriously, so I'm thinking maybe it's time to drop the series? It did came across my mind, but to be honest, I don't want to do that, because I think it's extremely unfair to others. I haven't decide on what to do. Right now I already gave out warning on my sub page. If no uploaders willing to delete some (if not all) the videos with my softsub on them, I think they are forcing me to drop this series. :glare:
oh Kai, please, please don't drop this series :-( I hope those uploaders are reading this and realize that they are upsetting you and jeopardizing this project. If you do decide to drop this, I just want to thank you for all your hard work. :salut:
Please dont drop the series! Many ppl will be heart broken especially me so l dont! :-( :pale: :hissy:

nophankh

Post by nophankh » Aug 18th, '07, 06:18

where can I get the instrumental music for this drama.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 18th, '07, 06:37

goongluver16 wrote:
Wow :w00t: Episode 8? is it the one with english subtitles? and can you tell me when it comes out?
ahhh ep 8 doesn't air until Tuesday. The subs won't be out until end of next week.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 18th, '07, 08:14

goongluver16 wrote:
KSWisHOT wrote:
Kai200X wrote:Hi everyone,

I just want to thank anyone who gave me suggestions before. :-) Anyway, I don't think any of the uploaders are taking me seriously, so I'm thinking maybe it's time to drop the series? It did came across my mind, but to be honest, I don't want to do that, because I think it's extremely unfair to others. I haven't decide on what to do. Right now I already gave out warning on my sub page. If no uploaders willing to delete some (if not all) the videos with my softsub on them, I think they are forcing me to drop this series. :glare:
oh Kai, please, please don't drop this series :-( I hope those uploaders are reading this and realize that they are upsetting you and jeopardizing this project. If you do decide to drop this, I just want to thank you for all your hard work. :salut:
Please dont drop the series! Many ppl will be heart broken especially me so l dont! :-( :pale: :hissy:
:cussing: :argue: PEOPLE GIVE ME A LIST OF THOSE ANNOYING UPLOADERS AND IM GONNA MAKE SURE THEY HEAR SOMETHING FROM ME :cussing: :cussing: !

:whistling: It's either Kai drops subbing rino kimi or I bug/blackmail/spam/annoy those uploaders. I'm up for everything for Kai to continue subbing this :salut:

WHAT !?!? Episode 8 is OUT already :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: !?!?!?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 18th, '07, 08:32

^ well we can't control the net, just go search on veoh, someone has HS & uploaded eps 7 already -__- despite all the warnings... well..

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 18th, '07, 08:39

Nomanymore wrote:^ well we can't control the net, just go search on veoh, someone has HS & uploaded eps 7 already -__- despite all the warnings... well..
>< I'm sooooooogonna start my clean up tomorrow >< its like 4 h 30 in the morning here and yet, I'm not sleeping yet.... hmmmmmm

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 18th, '07, 08:43

Nomanymore wrote:^ well we can't control the net, just go search on veoh, someone has HS & uploaded eps 7 already -__- despite all the warnings... well..
i mailed the person who uploaded it a few days before the subs for ep 7 came out and this is what I got in reply

"I will be removing all of them when next Hana Kimi is out. Kai200x mentioned that he allowed the videos to be posted for a few days. so i decided to remove all of them once episode 7 is upped."

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 18th, '07, 09:08

well... u can say that people there are wicked, as for their words.. *no comment*
but at least they gave credit to Kai ^__^

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 18th, '07, 14:27

wai wai a few days more til ep 8...can't wait!!!!!! ^__^/

person

Post by person » Aug 18th, '07, 14:40

I watched the 7th episode yesterday, oh man, it was freakin' hilarious! This show is just getting better and better!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 18th, '07, 16:26

I Find this scene so funny!!
:lol
Sorry if the file is too big its about 1mb :glare:

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Aug 18th, '07, 16:29

how do you do a flash picture? Gomenne, i dont know how and i feel like doing it.
CAN ANYONE HELP? plz.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 18th, '07, 16:36

i got this link in the forum
it shows u step by step, hope this helps..
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread. ... light=make

:D @Yorokobi :w00t: I notice your signature, nice...

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 18th, '07, 17:37

seirin wrote:
goongluver16 wrote:
ahhh ep 8 doesn't air until Tuesday. The subs won't be out until end of next week.
Really? Well thanks for telling me anyways :lol I just started watching this series so i'm a little new to it so thanks anyway! :sweat:

ecoice

Post by ecoice » Aug 18th, '07, 18:16

TeAsEy0shi wrote:I Find this scene so funny!!
XFD Can i PLEASE take this gif??!!!

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 18th, '07, 18:31

ecoice wrote:
This is my favorite! :heart: part its soo funny! it never gets old!!

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 18th, '07, 18:47

Aww... I love it :wub:
Awesome job!! :clap:

bitt3r--sweet

Post by bitt3r--sweet » Aug 18th, '07, 20:02

TeAsEy0shi wrote:
Yay now I can watch him over and over again :cheers: Thanks!

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 18th, '07, 21:04

Yorokobi wrote:
i mailed the person who uploaded it a few days before the subs for ep 7 came out and this is what I got in reply

"I will be removing all of them when next Hana Kimi is out. Kai200x mentioned that he allowed the videos to be posted for a few days. so i decided to remove all of them once episode 7 is upped."
yup yup ; REALLY wicked... few days mean no more then a week then;;

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 19th, '07, 00:02

ecoice wrote:
lol sure take it i dont mind..

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 19th, '07, 04:42

i really would like it if someone made a .gif of the scene of when sano and kagurazaka kissed and mizuki pushed then away... or when he put his hand on his lips... :idea:

sorry i don't have any sort program to make something like that ;_;

episode 8 comes out on tuesday rawrawrawr D:

so i rewatched episode 7, and nakatsu was going to confess? but sano cut him off :glare:

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 19th, '07, 09:09

Nakatsu moments :lol

Sano Kiss
Sorry again the file is too big, ima stop now..
I just thought i would like to share this with you all

jani

Post by jani » Aug 19th, '07, 11:01

okay i know it sucks to be one of those that don't read every single reply on a topic before asking a question but i fugure that this will be faster than checking ALL 324 pages of this thread...
does anyone have the pic of the whole cast all in the white buttondown shirts? the one that shows in the beginning credits? and one that has hiro [nakatsu] in it? because i found a version of that pic but without him in it and being that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM i would really like him to be in it.
thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 19th, '07, 13:47

Does anyone have a translation for the preview for ep 8?

Btw, I love this show. I keep watching the eps over and over again and they're just so funny and touching at the same time.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 19th, '07, 14:10

Oh I forgot to tell you guys I decided to translate Nanba's magazine article mainly because it had the most interesting title soon im setting up a website where i will put all translations i do and episode previews as i watch them.
Anyway Im gonna work hard to get this translation to you guys tomorrow (if i cant sorry!) Haha its really interesting so far and i got so addicted to it last night i didnt go to bed till this morning ^_^ Hopefully the more I do this the faster my speed will pick up so I can bring you translations quicker.
I already have more articles I want to translate so please give me your support ^_^
Also let me appologise in advance if the translations arn't 100% correct cause im just a begginer - be nice to me ^_^
Yoroshiku ne!

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 19th, '07, 14:42

Yorokobi wrote:Oh I forgot to tell you guys I decided to translate Nanba's magazine article mainly because it had the most interesting title soon im setting up a website where i will put all translations i do and episode previews as i watch them.
Anyway Im gonna work hard to get this translation to you guys tomorrow (if i cant sorry!) Haha its really interesting so far and i got so addicted to it last night i didnt go to bed till this morning ^_^ Hopefully the more I do this the faster my speed will pick up so I can bring you translations quicker.
I already have more articles I want to translate so please give me your support ^_^
Also let me appologise in advance if the translations arn't 100% correct cause im just a begginer - be nice to me ^_^
Yoroshiku ne!
Onegaishimasu
I'll support you with all my heart
Ganbategudazai :salut:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 19th, '07, 15:31

akaka why would u apologize, I'm sure no one minds about it :)

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 19th, '07, 16:22

TeAsEy0shi wrote:Nakatsu moments :lol

Sano Kiss
Sorry again the file is too big, ima stop now..
I just thought i would like to share this with you all

ahh thank you :wub:

myphim

Post by myphim » Aug 19th, '07, 18:43

Fun facts: Did you notice?

1. The calendar behind Sano's bed changes from April to July and now it is August. They totally skip May and June. Maybe that's why we don't see these boys studying for final exams. I wish I could go to high school there.

2. At the beginning when Mizuki ran through the school front entrance, on the left side we see a big monument/painting of The Last Supper. So I wonder if this is a Christian school they use to film Hana Kimi.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 19th, '07, 21:16

TeAsEy0shi : omg the bubbling scenes with Nakatsu is so so so funny!! Thank you so much for those .gif! It makes me remember when I watch it and laughed so hard at his reaction :D

myphim : *went back to check* WOW ! You're so right!! I don't know if about the calendar thingy, they tried to say that "Time past by" it was really a mistake ...

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 20th, '07, 00:14

Yorokobi wrote:Oh I forgot to tell you guys I decided to translate Nanba's magazine article mainly because it had the most interesting title soon im setting up a website where i will put all translations i do and episode previews as i watch them.
Yoroshiku ne!
Wow, looking forward to read Nanba's magazine article. Love Hiro. :-)

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 20th, '07, 04:01

Has anyone emailed any of the actors beside me?

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 20th, '07, 04:16

amtee wrote:Has anyone emailed any of the actors beside me?
You can do that do you have the e-mail adress? :unsure:
If you could can you give it to me? :D

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 20th, '07, 04:46

goongluver16 wrote:
amtee wrote:Has anyone emailed any of the actors beside me?
You can do that do you have the e-mail adress? :unsure:
If you could can you give it to me? :D
hm, just go to their official websites.

for Nanba (hiro mizushima):
http://www.ken-on.co.jp/hiro/fan.html (I can't read the characters so go there for his mail.

email is letter@ken-on.co.jp

Make sure to address it to him.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 20th, '07, 06:55

Some Nakatsu's dream state gifs I made ^^

ImageImage
ImageImage

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 20th, '07, 07:59

that's so cuteeee XD omg!!!!!

It's tomorrow!! I can't wait XD XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 20th, '07, 08:03

just 2 quick questions

1. has anyone heard anything about there being a goukon in the next episode

2. When I finish translating this magazine article should i post it here? Its quite long.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 20th, '07, 08:09

1. I dunno but isn't it about An An magazine shooting ?..

2. well u can post on Ikemen_Paradise community if u want :)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 20th, '07, 08:48

Yorokobi wrote:just 2 quick questions

2. When I finish translating this magazine article should i post it here? Its quite long.
What's a goukon?
You can post it on soompi ^^ and asianrice can post a link on the first post to direct to hanakimi related articles.

Thanks for translating!

avincenna

Post by avincenna » Aug 20th, '07, 10:25

seirin wrote: What's a goukon?
I was wondering the same O.o

mikan_suki

Post by mikan_suki » Aug 20th, '07, 10:30

avincenna wrote:
seirin wrote: What's a goukon?
I was wondering the same O.o
I think it's kind of like a group date.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 20th, '07, 10:49

seirin wrote:Some Nakatsu's dream state gifs I made ^^

ImageImage
ImageImage
:lol so cute, too bad there wasnt one for ep7

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 20th, '07, 12:11

ImageImage
ImageImage
I LOOOOOOOOVE it :wub: :wub: :wub:

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 20th, '07, 12:26

Yorokobi wrote:just 2 quick questions

Thanks for translation, Yorokobi-san! I would LOVE to read it :D :wub:
Please post it here or soompi or.......somewhere you like or they recommend.

Marcelina

Post by Marcelina » Aug 20th, '07, 14:21

ImageImage
ImageImage

Great!!!! :D

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 20th, '07, 16:16

ImageImage
ImageImage
I love them!!