[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 12:13

Hey good news guys we may get to keep our subber after all. The way i see it streamers are slowly taking ri no kimi (haha just thought id try calling it that) down.
I recieved a reply to my message to the one on veoh and shes taking hers down soon

watersmeet256

Post by watersmeet256 » Aug 15th, '07, 12:57

I just finished watching episode seven with chinese subs~ Needless to say I was amazed by that erm hum, kiss. I can't wait for episode eight! :D

I thought this was cute~ :D Shirota/Kaguramasu's reaction. I think it was cute of him asking co-workers whether he looked like a bird after Sano/Shun's remark that his hair resembled a swallow. Laughs* He always never fails to make me laugh. Glomps Shirota*

[/spoiler]

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 12:59

I have to admit it really looks as though they are enjoying the kiss
Both with closed eyes!?!

A bird huh? I dunno but deffinatly weird. I cant stand his hair!

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 15th, '07, 14:07

Yorokobi wrote:Hey good news guys we may get to keep our subber after all. The way i see it streamers are slowly taking ri no kimi (haha just thought id try calling it that) down.
I recieved a reply to my message to the one on veoh and shes taking hers down soon

i agree.. the one I msg is the moderator of crunchyroll.com they delete the video that is not hardsubbed by [sars] using kai's soft subb and they leave a warning to all the uploaders , Do not upload SOFTSUBS for this series. HARDSUBS from SARS fansubs are permitted if credit is given. maybe they ask permission to [SARS fansub]

i only got ignored when i msg the one who is uploading lyptika's video.. :whistling:
Last edited by angeljocelyn on Aug 15th, '07, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 15th, '07, 14:09

watersmeet256 wrote:I just finished watching episode seven with chinese subs~ Needless to say I was amazed by that erm hum, kiss. I can't wait for episode eight! :D

I thought this was cute~ :D Shirota/Kaguramasu's reaction. I think it was cute of him asking co-workers whether he looked like a bird after Sano/Shun's remark that his hair resembled a swallow. Laughs* He always never fails to make me laugh. Glomps Shirota*

i uploaded the SCENE of Kagurazaka visiting sano.. - up to their kiss..

here's the video.. incase anyone wants to watch it.. *lol*
youtube video :

yuu's reaction.. waah so funny..
Last edited by angeljocelyn on Aug 15th, '07, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 14:10

Kagura's expression was priceless lol

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 15th, '07, 14:13

Nomanymore wrote:Kagura's expression was priceless lol
hahaha.. yah.. i cant imagine on the next episode if kagurazaka will meet sano again..
what would be his reactions.. hehehe

--
speaking of episode 8..

they translate the preview of the next episode..

here it is...

http://blottyparchment.livejournal.com/1616.html

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 14:43

I hope he wun't fall in luve with Sano lol

jblue

Post by jblue » Aug 15th, '07, 15:12

Just wanted to add my love for HanaKimi (and yes, this is my first post.. I've been around, but actually just registered).

I haven't finished downloading Ep 7 yet, but with all the comments I can wait to see it ^^. I'm so happy they're doing the photo shoot!! That was one of my favorite parts of the manga series, so I can't wait until that one comes out.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 15:21

yea, but looks like they just keep the idea & change the chole story (again)

I wonder if they'll change the end too... if so, better a good one.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 15th, '07, 15:35

wow so many pages to read heheheh...i was telling everyone at work how i was screaming last night and they were like...0__o

the photo shoot!!!!! i hope they include the part where nanba raises sano's shirt and poses seductively with him haha! oops should this be in spoiler tag?? hehe gomen ^___^V

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 15th, '07, 15:46

kagurazaka acts like a shy schoolgirl! XD

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 15th, '07, 15:53

Since they're keeping the modeling arc in, I'm pretty sure there will be awesome SanoxMizuki moments. Either that or I'm truly truly hoping :lol

avincenna

Post by avincenna » Aug 15th, '07, 17:21

Your spoilers makes me want to see the episode 7. I just cannot wait when the subbed version will come out. This drama is soooo cool ^__^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 15th, '07, 17:28

"Sano, who knows Mizuki is a girl, does not mind much about her. At the same time, he slowly begins to become conscious of her (Mizuki)" woohooo kekeke I guess Sano will start getting jealous soon in the next episode? kekeke cuz when they paired up for the photoshoot, Nakatsu paired with Mizuki instead of him ^^; And I'm expecting more yaoi from Nanba+Sano at the photoshoot kekeke

oh yea and probably more Nakatsu dream states ^^; They didn't have one in ep7. I thought they would have a 12 sec dream state in every episode.

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Aug 15th, '07, 21:34

ahaha i bet that was kagurazaka's first kiss!! no wonder it must be traumatizing for him lol! oh man... the sano/kagurazaka coupling tempts me so~~ utsukoshiiii~~~ :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 21:48

I reallly hope there wun't be another accident kiss like this in future, I prefer no kiss then.
But Again, no kiss = no Hana Kimi valor :glare:

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 15th, '07, 23:02

The preview of ep08 sounds nice!
I like this part :D
"Mizuki is happy to have Osaka high school life and frolic around so she gets to be defenseless without thinking well. She let Nakatsu to have his arms around her shoulder. She sleeps showing her tummy.Sano who knows Mizuki is a girl feels uneasiness about such her. And at the same time, he begins to become conscious of Mizuki little by little..."
She can show her tummy, but don't show more! or her top secret will come out! XD
I wonder when Mizuki tell them she is a girl. Maybe it won't be made public, but I want Mizuki to keep good friendship with Nakatsu knowing she is a girl. :-)
Anyway, Go Go Sano! Go Go Mizuki! Go Go Nakatsu! Be honest to your own feeling, everybody!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 23:09

^ woaaa we'll get to see
Mizuki sleeping showing her tummy ? XD XD kyaa, that'd be the cutest !!! omg
I want to see Sano's embarrassed face when he sees such Mizuki XD
ah la la, it's indeed Mizuki, she really can't read people's mind, letting Nakatsu puts his arm around her shoulder like that, 1 it makes Nakatsu falls even deeper in his dylemn untold feeling; 2 how Sano'll think about her ? lol I hope he'll get more conscious soon, man...

neknek

Post by neknek » Aug 15th, '07, 23:38

wee.. currently dl-ing ep 7.. woohoo... can't wait to watch it.. hehehe.. looking forward to sano-kagurazaka.. lol

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 16th, '07, 00:01

This series is getting interesting. I guess Sano cannot show too much emotional to Mizuki yet, otherwise Mizuki will think he's gay :wink:. I mean so far, Sano kissed 2 guys. :lol

xfantasee

Post by xfantasee » Aug 16th, '07, 01:19

^ Haha, not only two. He kissed all those guys in the dorms. In episode two where Mizuki got kissed and all the guys were like 'boku mo' etc. etc.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 02:46

I listened to Shuns radio show again last night.
He didnt mention much about Hana Kimi though.

He did say how cunning Sano was with his whole "I haven't jumped in front of you yet" lines and the deffinatly calling it Ri no Kimi is best.

Also not next week but the week after Toma is going to be on the show!! Yay!!!
If you have any questions about "Ri no Kimi" for Shun and Toma PM me and i'll tell you how to email it to them.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '07, 03:48

Yorokobi wrote:I listened to Shuns radio show again last night.

He did say how cunning Sano was with his whole "I haven't jumped in front of you yet" lines and the deffinatly calling it Ri no Kimi is best.

If you have any questions about "Ri no Kimi" for Shun and Toma PM me and i'll tell you how to email it to them.
haha I wonder if I wrote to them, if Toma at least can read English LOL kekeke

I'll start calling hanakimi rinokimi from now on then kekeke just for Shun :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 03:49

seirin wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:I listened to Shuns radio show again last night.

haha I wonder if I wrote to them, if Toma at least can read English LOL kekeke

I'll start calling hanakimi rinokimi from now on then kekeke just for Shun :P
I can translate what you want to say into Japanese if you want.

Yay for rinokimi!!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '07, 03:55

Yorokobi wrote: I can translate what you want to say into Japanese if you want.
Yay for rinokimi!!!
I was thinking of testing their english hehe but maybe it's not such a good idea ^^; I'll think up what to ask and get back to you thanks ^^; My japanese is so bad they wouldn't figure out what I'm saying LOL

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 16th, '07, 04:15

but some japanese actors/actresses know other languages, like yamapi knows french i heard... hmm hopefully they know the basics.

although most of them dropped out of high school/ stopped going to school after HS though =[ it's rather ironic that they play as high school students

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 16th, '07, 05:14

Well Toma graduated, and to my knowledge he's really proud of his English :D So maybe you can test it on him! Make a sentence in English or something. I think he'd like to try to figure it out!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 16th, '07, 05:24

fishyfeepo wrote:but some japanese actors/actresses know other languages, like yamapi knows french i heard... hmm hopefully they know the basics.

although most of them dropped out of high school/ stopped going to school after HS though =[ it's rather ironic that they play as high school students
Really? As in who?
I never actually thought about that... I thought all the actors went to college/university or something. :roll
Oh well, as long as they living their dreams....

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 16th, '07, 06:32

TeAsEy0shi wrote:
fishyfeepo wrote:but some japanese actors/actresses know other languages, like yamapi knows french i heard... hmm hopefully they know the basics.

Really? As in who?
I never actually thought about that... I thought all the actors went to college/university or something. :roll
Oh well, as long as they living their dreams....
Like yuu shirota :glare:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 06:37

Hey guys
im thinking of testing my japanese skills by trying (probably failing but trying) to translate a magazine article. No what I want is your guys opinion on whos interview i should translate. Here are the choices
Maki
Shun
Ghost Boy
Nanba
Who do you want to hear about most? Let me know!

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 16th, '07, 06:50

Yorokobi wrote:Hey guys
im thinking of testing my japanese skills by trying (probably failing but trying) to translate a magazine article. No what I want is your guys opinion on whos interview i should translate. Here are the choices
Maki
Shun
Ghost Boy
Nanba
Nanbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub:
please and thank you XD

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Aug 16th, '07, 06:59

ghost boy! we rarely hear anything from him lately... but gosh, he's so adorable~ ><

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 16th, '07, 07:05

Another vote for Nanba!!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 16th, '07, 07:18

Maki
Shun
Ghost Boy
Nanba

What a fun project!!! It IS difficult to pick one. Hmmm..ok, I vote for Maki :D
I am curious about what Shun and Toma (if he is a guest) would talk about maki when she is not around. 8)
Sometimes someting interesting comes out. hehe

Suicide_Angel

Post by Suicide_Angel » Aug 16th, '07, 07:25

Maki
Shun
Ghost Boy
Nanba
I think you should do ghost boy! I <3 him lol :wub:

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 16th, '07, 07:32

I vote for shun!! ^^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 16th, '07, 07:42

Maki for sureee~~ LoL :wub:

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 16th, '07, 07:58

seirin wrote:
Yorokobi wrote: I can translate what you want to say into Japanese if you want.
Yay for rinokimi!!!
I was thinking of testing their english hehe but maybe it's not such a good idea ^^; I'll think up what to ask and get back to you thanks ^^; My japanese is so bad they wouldn't figure out what I'm saying LOL
I think it is a good idea :D Most emails are written in Japanese, so maybe it will get more their attention :thumleft:
Maybe you can write some simple Japanese for like a starter.
こんばんは!or おぐり しゅん だいすき! or  よんでください!or something you like. That would be nicer and easier for them, I think :-)
I don't know how much they understand English, but I am sure they can read more than they speak.
Short sentences, simple words and no slang will make them easier to read.

Also, Japanese email is nice. Yorokobi-san is kind to translate your message :-)
I can do that too if you ask (unless it is difficult English XD )

Personally, I would like to have email which is partly in Japanese and partly in English.
Sorry, nobody is asking what I would like to have...:pray:
Last edited by apartofmylife on Aug 16th, '07, 08:34, edited 1 time in total.

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 16th, '07, 08:05

HI minna, sorry, but I also have one translation request... this is about EP8 preview...

Does anybody found any translation on the web ? I check Ikemen paradise community but I saw nothing, neither on nomanymore website... so... I would be very pleased to read this preview... :wub:
アメリカに帰ることを決意した芦屋瑞稀(堀北真希)だったが、佐野泉(小栗旬)、中津秀一(生田斗真)の説得で思いとどまることを決意。瑞稀は、改めてふたりの友情に感謝する。

学園は新学期を迎え、いつもの賑わいを取り戻す。そんな折、校医・梅田北斗(上川隆也)は、カメラマン・原秋葉(紺野まひる)から生徒たちを集めるように言われる。早速、集まった生徒に秋葉は、ある雑誌でイケメン特集が組まれることになり、桜咲学園の生徒をモデルにした写真を自分が撮影するのだと説明。秋葉が選んだ4人が雑誌に載るといい、瑞稀、佐野、中津、難波南(水嶋ヒロ)の名前が発表される。

瑞稀は、学園生活を送れるのが嬉しくてはしゃいでいた。中津に肩を組ませたり、腹を出して寝ていたりと、態度もつい無防備に。瑞稀が女だと知る佐野は、そんな瑞稀が気が気ではない。そして、同時に少しずつ瑞稀を意識し始め…。
:cheers:

And about Ep7, I really liked when...
Mizuki saw Sano without his tshirt, she looked so imabarrased, that was really lovely...

but except that, I found it quite boring... but now I am waiting for subs to understand more what they said

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 16th, '07, 08:12

myunoyume wrote:HI minna, sorry, but I also have one translation request... this is about EP8 preview...

Does anybody found any translation on the web ? I check Ikemen paradise community but I saw nothing, neither on nomanymore website... so... I would be very pleased to read this preview... :wub:
アメリカに帰ることを決意した芦屋瑞稀(堀北真希)だったが、佐野泉(小栗旬)、中津秀一(生田斗真)の説得で思いとどまることを決意。瑞稀は、改めてふたりの友情に感謝する。

学園は新学期を迎え、いつもの賑わいを取り戻す。そんな折、校医・梅田北斗(上川隆也)は、カメラマン・原秋葉(紺野まひる)から生徒たちを集めるように言われる。早速、集まった生徒に秋葉は、ある雑誌でイケメン特集が組まれることになり、桜咲学園の生徒をモデルにした写真を自分が撮影するのだと説明。秋葉が選んだ4人が雑誌に載るといい、瑞稀、佐野、中津、難波南(水嶋ヒロ)の名前が発表される。

瑞稀は、学園生活を送れるのが嬉しくてはしゃいでいた。中津に肩を組ませたり、腹を出して寝ていたりと、態度もつい無防備に。瑞稀が女だと知る佐野は、そんな瑞稀が気が気ではない。そして、同時に少しずつ瑞稀を意識し始め…。
:cheers:

And about Ep7, I really liked when...
Mizuki saw Sano without his tshirt, she looked so imabarrased, that was really lovely...

but except that, I found it quite boring... but now I am waiting for subs to understand more what they said
Check on Ikemen_Paradise again ^__^

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 16th, '07, 08:16

Nomanymore wrote: Check on Ikemen_Paradise again ^__^
this driving me crazy :scratch: why a few minutes ago there was nothing ???? Does Ri no kimi is making me Mad ??? well, probably.........

Anyway, thanks ! :w00t:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '07, 08:49

apartofmylife wrote: I think it is a good idea :D Most emails are written in Japanese, so maybe it will get more their attention :thumleft:
Maybe you can write some simple Japanese for like a starter.
こんばんは!or おぐり しゅん だいすき! or  よんでください!or something you like. That would be nicer and easier for them, I think :-)
I don't know how much they understand English, but I am sure they can read more than they speak.
Short sentences, simple words and no slang will make them easier to read.

Also, Japanese email is nice. Yorokobi-san is kind to translate your message :-)
I can do that too if you ask (unless it is difficult English XD )

Personally, I would like to have email which is partly in Japanese and partly in English.
Sorry, nobody is asking what I would like to have...:pray:
Thank you for your suggestion ^^; I was thinking partly in english and partly in japanese too. But my Japanese isn't so good. I think if I could write it in Japanese, they would understand it in english as well. If I couldn't write it in Japanese, I don't know if they would understand it in english LOL Well, I will try. I have so many questions I want to ask >_< but I should limit it to 1 funny question since there's not a lot of air time and they might not answer either :-( Thank you for offering to help translate ^-^; itsumo arigatou ne

Kono shitsumon wa doo omou? "Shun-kun, dare no kiss no hoo ga suki desu ka? Toma kun no? Yuu-kun no?" *fufufu* :w00t:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 16th, '07, 09:09

^ u forgot, Maki chan no desu ka? LoL

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '07, 09:12

Nomanymore wrote:^ u forgot, Maki chan no desu ka? LoL
ahh no. I'm afraid he might answer maki LOL I want him to choose between Toma and Yuu kekeke *evil smile*

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 16th, '07, 09:19

Rofl~~ he might have yeah *giggle*

If it were me, I'd say Toma XD

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 09:21

Nomanymore wrote:Rofl~~ he might have yeah *giggle*

If it were me, I'd say Toma XD
haha thats just cause you like toma better but if you got to kiss them both you may find you like shirotas kissing better
hahaha
i wonder what Shun would say

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 16th, '07, 09:48

seirin wrote: Thank you for your suggestion ^^; I was thinking partly in english and partly in japanese too. But my Japanese isn't so good. I think if I could write it in Japanese, they would understand it in english as well. If I couldn't write it in Japanese, I don't know if they would understand it in english LOL Well, I will try. I have so many questions I want to ask >_< but I should limit it to 1 funny question since there's not a lot of air time and they might not answer either :-( Thank you for offering to help translate ^-^; itsumo arigatou ne

Kono shitsumon wa doo omou? "Shun-kun, dare no kiss no hoo ga suki desu ka? Toma kun no? Yuu-kun no?" *fufufu* :w00t:
Hahaha! I love your question!!! omoshiroi !!!:w00t: and your Japanese is pretty good :w00t: jyouzu desu!!!
Just let me correct one little thing. If you cut off "no hoo", it sounds more natural ^^
"Shun-kun, dare no kiss ga suki desu ka?" or you can also say "dare tono".
"Dare no" means "whose". "Dare tono" means "with who". Well, maybe tono sounds even more natural.
If you ask "Shun-kun, dare tono kiss ga suki desu ka?" The other questions turn to "Toma kun tono? Yuu-kun tono?" Or you can just go simply like this, "Toma kun? Yuu-kun?"

As another note, if you write it in hiragana, you can type like this
"syunkunn, (enter) daretono(enter) kisuga(enter) sukidesuka? (enter) toumakunn? (enter) yuukunn?(enter)"
If you can write kiss in katakana キス, it would be perfect!
But you don't have to write perfect Japanese. I am sure they will perfectly understand your Japanese :D Also, they know the english word, kiss :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 16th, '07, 12:05

I wonder how Shun'd react to this lol
shocked :blink ? or amused :roll ?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 16th, '07, 12:15

Nomanymore wrote:I wonder how Shun'd react to this lol
shocked :blink ? or amused :roll ?
i think amused

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 16th, '07, 14:00

@ seirin: i luuuuv the idea!!! but i think i'd answer toma!! haha i remember shun saying during the presscon that they had to do 12 takes for their kiss! wahahah i only hope i could see all 12 takes hehehe ^^

@yorokobi: can i vote twice? i pick toma and shun hehehe!^__^V

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 16th, '07, 14:08

Maki
Shun
Ghost Boy
Nanba
PLEASE translate SHUN :salut: THANK YOU!

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 16th, '07, 14:48

Maki
Shun
Ghost Boy
Nanba
Shun ka Maki ka
I can't choose but both
He!! He!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '07, 15:22

apartofmylife wrote: Hahaha! I love your question!!! omoshiroi !!!:w00t: and your Japanese is pretty good :w00t: jyouzu desu!!!
Just let me correct one little thing. If you cut off "no hoo", it sounds more natural ^^
"Shun-kun, dare no kiss ga suki desu ka?" or you can also say "dare tono".
"Dare no" means "whose". "Dare tono" means "with who". Well, maybe tono sounds even more natural.
If you ask "Shun-kun, dare tono kiss ga suki desu ka?" The other questions turn to "Toma kun tono? Yuu-kun tono?" Or you can just go simply like this, "Toma kun? Yuu-kun?"

As another note, if you write it in hiragana, you can type like this
"syunkunn, (enter) daretono(enter) kisuga(enter) sukidesuka? (enter) toumakunn? (enter) yuukunn?(enter)"
If you can write kiss in katakana キス, it would be perfect!
But you don't have to write perfect Japanese. I am sure they will perfectly understand your Japanese :D Also, they know the english word, kiss :wub:
Thanks ^^; I'll probably write it in romanji kekeke just to make them notice hehe. I wonder if they'll answer more than one question :P

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Aug 16th, '07, 15:48

I loved ep. 7 :D
I'm so addicted to this drama it's unhealthy!
When it ends I'll most likely end up crying because it's over.
So I hope it has a good ending or even.........a second season :wub:
Was my eyes deceiving me or was Mizuki wearing a shirt that said Helsinki???
If so, I live in Helsinki which would make it seriously funny :w00t:

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 16th, '07, 16:40

^ yep she actually is wearing a shirt with "helsinki" on it. yokatta ne ^^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 16th, '07, 17:21

Hachiko-chan wrote:I loved ep. 7 :D
Let's pray for a happy ending.. I'll seriously cry our blood if they leave me with an open ending or a cliff :cry:
unless... they give me a "see yaa soon.." :D

Tomafan

Post by Tomafan » Aug 16th, '07, 17:46

Hello to All,
Please your guidance, only new here...

:D I love to watch the Hana Kimi Japanese Version...really like the character of Nakatsu..think he is funny...and cute....

More prayers for Happy Ending...

jblue

Post by jblue » Aug 16th, '07, 18:04

Nomanymore wrote:
Let's pray for a happy ending.. I'll seriously cry our blood if they leave me with an open ending or a cliff :cry:
I'll be so sad when it has to end, so hopefully it is a very happy ending ^_^. Though, I'll still be in denial when it ends, haha, so I'll probably just start watching it over again and pretending I never saw it before XD.

BbyTracyy

oO"

Post by BbyTracyy » Aug 16th, '07, 18:21

Lol.. Ep.7 was alright i took a sneak peek but bad thing is i don't know the language -.-" jeebus so i'm sitting here looking like a eeediiaat trying to figure out what they are saying -.-" but really i think there's going to be a second season cause i heard from a friend that tawiann.. are making a 2nd series. so uh i dunno oO".

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 16th, '07, 18:25

jblue wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
I'll be so sad when it has to end, so hopefully it is a very happy ending ^_^. Though, I'll still be in denial when it ends, haha, so I'll probably just start watching it over again and pretending I never saw it before XD.
The ending of a series is always bittersweet for me...
I want to see how the characters will end up, and yet I will miss them when they're gone :cry: . Especially since HK has SOOO many loveable characters :D

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 16th, '07, 18:31

XoX wrote:
jblue wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
I want to see how the characters will end up, and yet I will miss them when they're gone :cry: . Especially since HK has SOOO many loveable characters :D
Me too I get so addicted my family gets mad at me for watching it so much! but where do u get episode 7?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: oO"

Post by seirin » Aug 16th, '07, 18:39

BbyTracyy wrote:Lol.. Ep.7 was alright i took a sneak peek but bad thing is i don't know the language -.-" jeebus so i'm sitting here looking like a eeediiaat trying to figure out what they are saying -.-" but really i think there's going to be a second season cause i heard from a friend that tawiann.. are making a 2nd series. so uh i dunno oO".
The Taiwan has a second season. The Japanese version is still airing. Whether they have a second season or not is unknown since they're still filming. Judging by the ratings, its probably unlikely, but a special is very likely.

jblue

Post by jblue » Aug 16th, '07, 18:42

goongluver16 wrote:
XoX wrote:
jblue wrote:
Me too I get so addicted my family gets mad at me for watching it so much! but where do u get episode 7?
haha, my family has been getting a bit annoyed with me lately, too, because now I'm watching three different shows...

You can get the RAW for ep 7 here on d-addicts, but the english subs aren't up yet, so you can go ahead and watch it anyway (like I'm about to do) or wait for them. I would wait, but I don't have the will-power to just ignore a video filled with adorable boys (and an adorable Mizuki!), even if I can't understand it ^_^;;

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 16th, '07, 18:42

goongluver16 wrote:
XoX wrote:
jblue wrote:
You can go here http://bittersweet-bun.livejournal.com/

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 17th, '07, 00:25

seirin wrote: Thanks ^^; I'll probably write it in romanji kekeke just to make them notice hehe. I wonder if they'll answer more than one question :P
I do really hope they answer your question!!! Shun-kun onega~~~~~i :clap:

phenally

Post by phenally » Aug 17th, '07, 00:35

shun has to kiss 12 times with toma for the kissing scene.... *^_^* ... how many times did he kiss yuu to get that kissing scene in ep 7? LOL karagazaka (did i spell it right?) reaction is just too funny !! he didnt even ppush sano away !! too shock ???

amtee

emails

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 02:40

:D Ok, so who have sent emailsto Shun, Maki, Nanba or anyone yet? I sent a letter to Hiro (nanba) in english, but hten i forgot to address it to him on the subject because it seems the email will go to the company that he's in only. Hopefully he gets it and replies! I askd for an autograph on a photo of him. Do you think that's ok? :|

Yorokobi

Re: emails

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 17th, '07, 02:44

amtee wrote::D Ok, so who have sent emailsto Shun, Maki, Nanba or anyone yet? I sent a letter to Hiro (nanba) in english, but hten i forgot to address it to him on the subject because it seems the email will go to the company that he's in only. Hopefully he gets it and replies! I askd for an autograph on a photo of him. Do you think that's ok? :|
im planning what to write to shun for his radio show with toma and also to his company email. (last time on his radio show he rung a lady who asked him to so maybe ill do that too!)
I would like to write to Maki and Nanba etc but i dont know how to contact them. Does anyone have their emails etc

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 17th, '07, 02:48

not sure. you can try to email her online.
http://www.horikita-collection.com/mail/index.html

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 17th, '07, 03:06

Yorokobi wrote:
amtee wrote::D Ok, so who have sent emailsto Shun, Maki, Nanba or anyone yet? I sent a letter to Hiro (nanba) in english, but hten i forgot to address it to him on the subject because it seems the email will go to the company that he's in only. Hopefully he gets it and replies! I askd for an autograph on a photo of him. Do you think that's ok? :|
im planning what to write to shun for his radio show with toma and also to his company email. (last time on his radio show he rung a lady who asked him to so maybe ill do that too!)
I would like to write to Maki and Nanba etc but i dont know how to contact them. Does anyone have their emails etc
I have Nanba's:

"
Letter:
Ken On Kabushiki Kaisha
Ken On Building 4 Floor
Roppongi 7-4-1 Minato-Ku
Tokyo 106-0032

Email:
letter@ken-on.co.jp

All letters and emails must be addressed to Mizushima Hiro. "

Ohh, I should mail Shun also. I'm such a big fan of him, he's so talented. Maybe I'll do it after you do and see what happens. Do you have translations of his radio or can you translate it? :D

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 17th, '07, 03:09

amtee wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
I have Nanba's:

"
Letter:
Ken On Kabushiki Kaisha
Ken On Building 4 Floor
Roppongi 7-4-1 Minato-Ku
Tokyo 106-0032

Email:
letter@ken-on.co.jp

All letters and emails must be addressed to Mizushima Hiro. "

Ohh, I should mail Shun also. I'm such a big fan of him, he's so talented. Maybe I'll do it after you do and see what happens. Do you have translations of his radio or can you translate it? :D
Thanks for that i'll be sure to send him an email.
As for Shuns radio show each week i put up a bit of what i understood from it on the oguri shun thread

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 17th, '07, 04:26

This thread is becoming a fanclub ^^;

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 17th, '07, 05:09

amtee, I really like your signature! I wish I could make graphics!! The bond between those three on and offset are awesome :D

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 17th, '07, 06:59

me i want to mail shun ^_^ :P

---
anyway.. epi 7 hardsub is realesed few minutes ago ^_^-- go to HK Sub thread