[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:04

OMG: This ep. was GREAT! I am both a sano and mizuku fan and also a nakatsu fan so i am so confused.
I loved the part where:
-she was lying in bed with sano
-her sleep-talking about hamburger
-mizuki and sano laughing
-the kiss!! Kagurazaka was SO hot. i never noticed that before. am i BLIND?!
-when nakatsu and sano was arguing about mizuki- nakatsu is so HOT when he's mad.
-when sano told her to stay
- when everyone was bringing their comforters for sano. haha
I felt so bad when:
-ALL OF THE NAKASTU moments!
-when he saw how much mizuki cared for sano with the wet towel on the forhead and all
-when nakatsu told her to stay but she didnt when he asked her.
-when mizuki told nakatsu that she was leaving. he was so upset =[
-when that girl that nakatsu went out with was rejected, my heart went out to her.
-NAKATSU...I'l have you!!!<333

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 17:06

genkichelli wrote:
lilbearie wrote:genkichelli,
:) what does mizuki says to umeda in the middle of the show while they were sitting together on a bench ? hahaha .. i know im super troublesome.. but im dying to know since i can't understand japanese. Thanks in advance babe!! :D
no prob here goes nothing:
when mizuki saw the pic of sano jumping she said "he really did make the jump." umeda says mizuki seems not too happy about it and she says she is happy but her reason to stay here is gone. when sano has jumped i can go back to america." umeda asks if she can just leave sano like that since she likes him. mizuki says she does like him but she cant use that as her excuse to stay. she met sano's fan girls today but even if they worry about sano, all they can do is to wait. but i can stay by his side. that's more than enough for me...i came here to make sano jump gain. to have other feelings aside from that is not allowed. then umeda says she's mature but if kids act mature it's not really cute.

i loooved this scene i think i cried... :cry:
Mizuki really feels like that ?.... that's sad.. :cry:
I hope Sano will make her know very soon how much she's important to him :(

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:08

What did Umeda say to Nakatsu when they went outside of the dorm after sano was sick?

User avatar
genkichelli
Posts: 114
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 17:49
Location: Philippines

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 17:09

@nomanymore i know :( that's why sano has to move faster!!!

User avatar
genkichelli
Posts: 114
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 17:49
Location: Philippines

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 17:12

euniceng446 wrote:What did Umeda say to Nakatsu when they went outside of the dorm after sano was sick?
now this had me rolling on the floor...
when nakatsu stepped out umeda said "i now u know that mizuki is a guy." then he said (along with the wonderful wink hahhaa) i thought uyou were one of us.
hahhaha umeda i love u tooo!!!!!!! :wub: LOL

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 17:12

argh, why does the script writer have to make it look like a 'luve triangle' or one sided luves right now, arghhh

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 17:13

genkichelli wrote:
euniceng446 wrote:What did Umeda say to Nakatsu when they went outside of the dorm after sano was sick?
now this had me rolling on the floor...
when nakatsu stepped out umeda said "i now u know that mizuki is a guy." then he said (along with the wonderful wink hahhaa) i thought uyou were one of us.
hahhaha umeda i love u tooo!!!!!!! :wub: LOL
LoL I luve that scene too LoL Umeda! u wins!! <3

hhv94
Posts: 112
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 04:28

Post by hhv94 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:18

So much info on this new episode! I realy want this raw ep up via torrent so badly! Cant wait to see it! Thanks guys for the info!

User avatar
genkichelli
Posts: 114
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 17:49
Location: Philippines

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 17:22

and another thing i loved aside from hat everyone listed here already...
when nakatsu walks in and sees sano and mizuki on the bed he asks himself "dou natte'n da yo?" (what's happening??) then sano wakes up and sees mizuki lying beside him...he said the exact sane thing!!! so cute :wub:
waaah i hafta sleep at some point but im too excited by this ep!!!!!! :cheers:


User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:31

what do you mean by: "i now u know that mizuki is a guy." - he doesnt know that mizuku is a girl so he obvioulsly thinks that he's a guy. im confused.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 17:36

euniceng446 wrote:OMG: This ep. was GREAT! I am both a sano and mizuku fan and also a nakatsu fan so i am so confused.
I loved the part where:
-she was lying in bed with sano
-her sleep-talking about hamburger
-mizuki and sano laughing
-the kiss!! Kagurazaka was SO hot. i never noticed that before. am i BLIND?!
-when nakatsu and sano was arguing about mizuki- nakatsu is so HOT when he's mad.
-when sano told her to stay
- when everyone was bringing their comforters for sano. haha
I felt so bad when:
-ALL OF THE NAKASTU moments!
-when he saw how much mizuki cared for sano with the wet towel on the forhead and all
-when nakatsu told her to stay but she didnt when he asked her.
-when mizuki told nakatsu that she was leaving. he was so upset =[
-when that girl that nakatsu went out with was rejected, my heart went out to her.
-NAKATSU...I'l have you!!!<333
yeah ur fav parts are also mines, akak, but I did expect the last scene to be more ..'romantic' ?
Sano just stood out & said some words... & that's enough to make her change her mind ?!
Whereas Nakatsu runs after her & he even said he needed her before & he even rejected a girl just a moment ago... oh~~
I still luve Sano & Mizuki scenes though XD that was beyond all cuteness when
Mizuki lays down next to Sano.... ah la la~~

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:41

^ I totally understand what you mean. my heart goes out for nakatsu. He did EVERYTHING in his willpower to convince her to stay but sano just tells her to stay and she does. i feel bad for nakatsu- but at the same time i wanted something romantic to happen with sano and mizuki , for ex. he sweeps her in to his arms and whispers in her ear that he NEEDS her or something like that!!!

User avatar
genkichelli
Posts: 114
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 17:49
Location: Philippines

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 17:41

euniceng446 wrote:what do you mean by: "i now u know that mizuki is a guy." - he doesnt know that mizuku is a girl so he obvioulsly thinks that he's a guy. im confused.
im sorry im a bit sleepy now...what i meant is that umeda is reminding nakatsu that mizuki is a guy so he said that. he's noticed nakatsu's feeling towards mizuki so i think he's warning him. waah it's hard to put into words >.< hope that makes it more clear^^;

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:45

As for Kagurazaka, did you guys notice how hot he was until now? I was like...OMG- where have YOU been?! haha. Next ep. seems boring. ._. Feel bad for nakatsu. wonder what will happen in the next few eps. i am too inpatient.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 17:47

euniceng446 wrote:^ I totally understand what you mean. my heart goes out for nakatsu. He did EVERYTHING in his willpower to convince her to stay but sano just tells her to stay and she does. i feel bad for nakatsu- but at the same time i wanted something romantic to happen with sano and mizuki , for ex. he sweeps her in to his arms and whispers in her ear that he NEEDS her or something like that!!!
yeah, but up to this point, I'm kinda 'hopeless/clueless' ..
I dunno where the script writer want to lead us go.
The whole Sano & Mizuki relationship is taken too lightly I think..
I hope they'll make it up in the rest eps..

well, again, unless, they have a second script for next season in mind :whistling:
man, we never know, ekeke

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:47

genkichelliL: Thanks a bunch! I get it now, lol thanks again. I wonder how umeda knows all of this without even asking or however. he knows that mizuki is a girl, and that nakatsu likes mizuki. HOW?! lol

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:52

^ YES nomanymore! Hoping there is a season two. lol we are hoping too much even when he first is not done. But i hope they make something exciting. - i know what you mean. it's already the 7th ep. and there's only like. 4 or 5 more eps. to get them together. How are they going to fit that together with that little time? Unless like you say there will be season two. ;) let's hope like you say. We can only pray.

User avatar
XoX
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 20:09
Location: Florida

Post by XoX » Aug 14th, '07, 17:54

OMG!! This is by far my favorite episode :D
I loved all of the Sano x Mizuki moments, although I do feel really bad for Nakatsu though :-( I think Ghost Boy and Kagurazaka (did i spell it right) really stole the moments in this episode :P well... next to the Sano x Mizuki moments
ImageImageImage

User avatar
genkichelli
Posts: 114
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 17:49
Location: Philippines

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 17:55

^ @eunicengno prob. umeda's just awesome like that...it hink cos he's gay so he understands how both sexes feel. i dunno^^; he's just perceptive i gues^^

^@nomanymore...i totally agree! it's abit far from the maga so very unpredictable...but that makes it more exciting. im kinda hoping for a second season as well hehehhe :D

ok guys im off to bed enjoy discussing~ oyasumi

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 17:55

What i really wanted to happen when he asked her to stay was instead:[like i had mentioned before]
he sweeps her in to his arms and whispers in her ear that he NEEDS her or something like that!!!

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 17:58

^ aww that'd be sweet~~ XD

but.. this is Sano.
& we know that the kid better dies on himself than showing sthing as his feelings toward someone as Mizuki lol

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 18:00

^lo aha your right. but it would be nice if it happened. maybe like towards the END END of the series. maybe even a kiss. aha okay- im hoping 4 too much. lol

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 18:04

Another kiss is a must for me! cuz in the manga there were more than that!!
I'm pray for a satisfying ending.. not open, cliff hanger ending or anything that will make me go bang my head against the wall! ahhh
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 14th, '07, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
XoX
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 20:09
Location: Florida

Post by XoX » Aug 14th, '07, 18:10

Nomanymore wrote:Another kiss is a must for me! cuz in the manga there were more than that!!
I pray for a satisfying ending.. not open, cliff hanger ending or anything that will make me go bang my head against the wall! ahhh
Yep, same here. Although I'm pretty sure the writers will have the same ending as in the manga. I thought the manga ending was very sweet... he kept his promise and came back for her and they hugged :wub: I'm praying for that to happen at the end
ImageImageImage

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 18:14

Just a thought.. how about Sano only realizes his feeling when he sees Mizuki at the aeroport, & about to leave, then he got to go to America after in order to confess to her.. And we got a 2nd season, where it's Sano's turn to chase after Mizuki in America lol maybe some new rivals will appear, man just thinking about it makes me feel excited LoL

okay... that was just my speculation.. ^^; pliz take it lightly akak

User avatar
Namida Iro
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:38
Contact:

Post by Namida Iro » Aug 14th, '07, 18:19

Nomanymore wrote:Another kiss is a must for me! cuz in the manga there were more than that!!
I'm pray for a satisfying ending.. not open, cliff hanger ending or anything that will make me go bang my head against the wall! ahhh
i wanna see that scene in the manga when sano and mizuki lost count of the number of kisses! XD
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 18:25

^ LoL is there such scene ? XD omg I think I luve the manga much more now LoL

User avatar
Namida Iro
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:38
Contact:

Post by Namida Iro » Aug 14th, '07, 18:27

Yup, there was. Last volume, I think. And Yujiro the dog's the one who counted for them... It's really a cute/funny moment! xD
Image

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Aug 14th, '07, 18:31

Namida Iro wrote:Yup, there was. Last volume, I think. And Yujiro the dog's the one who counted for them... It's really a cute/funny moment! xD
huh? was yuujiro there? I remember they were counting in their room after they kissed or was it chatting? I just recall them sitting beside each other leaning against Sanos bed

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 18:35

YES YES Nomanymore!! That would be simpily PERFECT!

User avatar
XoX
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 6th, '07, 20:09
Location: Florida

Post by XoX » Aug 14th, '07, 18:37

Nomanymore wrote:Just a thought.. how about Sano only realizes his feeling when he sees Mizuki at the aeroport, & about to leave, then he got to go to America after in order to confess to her.. And we got a 2nd season, where it's Sano's turn to chase after Mizuki in America lol maybe some new rivals will appear, man just thinking about it makes me feel excited LoL

okay... that was just my speculation.. ^^; pliz take it lightly akak
That sounds awesome, but I would be REALLY pissed at the 1st season's ending; although it would be a nice change to see Sano actually chasing after Mizuki.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Namida Iro
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:38
Contact:

Post by Namida Iro » Aug 14th, '07, 18:38

seirin wrote:
Namida Iro wrote:Yup, there was. Last volume, I think. And Yujiro the dog's the one who counted for them... It's really a cute/funny moment! xD
huh? was yuujiro there? I remember they were counting in their room after they kissed or was it chatting? I just recall them sitting beside each other leaning against Sanos bed
Well, he wasn't literally there... but appeared out of nowhere~ haha. Here's that manga part:
Image
It was in vol 22.
Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 18:45

Just a question concerning about the manga.. Is there another guy in later vol who involves into Sano & Mizuki relation ? I heard slightly about it but not much ^^;

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Aug 14th, '07, 18:48

ahhh I was busy reading the chart and trying to recall, I didn't even notice yuujiro appearing suddenly there LOL I don't think they showed the drunk kiss did they? haha maybe I blanked out LOL I only remember the dorm guys talking how Sano kisses everyone when he's drunk and Mizuki imagining Sano kissing the guys.

User avatar
nilu20
Posts: 123
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 04:39
Location: The U.S.

Post by nilu20 » Aug 14th, '07, 19:01

Hey everyone i was just wondering.....where can i get the manga? i just LOVE hana kimi :wub:

User avatar
fishyfeepo
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 9th, '07, 17:25
Location: Washington

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 14th, '07, 20:29

haha i really liked that episode, too bad i can only understand a little bit of the dialog. I went a bit "KYAAA!" when shun kissed shirota =P haha he went into robot mode afterwards.

Hmm, it seems that the next episode won't be as awesome as this one, but even though, i still can't wait for it :wub:

hopefully the raw comes out, i hope kai decides to translate this :salut:

the last scene where nakatsu tried to stop mizuki from leaving was really good, i felt bad for nakatsu as sano pops out of nowhere and steals the show.

what if mizuki told nakatsu that she was a girl then... :P

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Aug 14th, '07, 20:32

fishyfeepo wrote: what if mizuki told nakatsu that she was a girl then... :P
He would jump for joy and probably try harder to win her over ^^; but he still wouldn't get the girl :P Mizuki only has eyes for Sano.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 20:33

^ yea I really want to see that scene... O_o shocked? surprised? happy? upset? well at least he'll rejoice knowing that he's not gay! lol
Actually I want him to know soon, ekek

User avatar
nilu20
Posts: 123
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 04:39
Location: The U.S.

Post by nilu20 » Aug 14th, '07, 20:43

fishyfeepo wrote:haha i really liked that episode, too bad i can only understand a little bit of the dialog. I went a bit "KYAAA!" when shun kissed shirota =P haha he went into robot mode afterwards.

Hmm, it seems that the next episode won't be as awesome as this one, but even though, i still can't wait for it :wub:

hopefully the raw comes out, i hope kai decides to translate this :salut:

the last scene where nakatsu tried to stop mizuki from leaving was really good, i felt bad for nakatsu as sano pops out of nowhere and steals the show.

what if mizuki told nakatsu that she was a girl then... :P
I'm a bit confused....are you talking about episode 7? or 6? I don't think I saw shun kiss shirota :lol

User avatar
fishyfeepo
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 9th, '07, 17:25
Location: Washington

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 14th, '07, 20:48

nilu20 wrote:
fishyfeepo wrote:haha i really liked that episode, too bad i can only understand a little bit of the dialog. I went a bit "KYAAA!" when shun kissed shirota =P haha he went into robot mode afterwards.

Hmm, it seems that the next episode won't be as awesome as this one, but even though, i still can't wait for it :wub:

hopefully the raw comes out, i hope kai decides to translate this :salut:

the last scene where nakatsu tried to stop mizuki from leaving was really good, i felt bad for nakatsu as sano pops out of nowhere and steals the show.

what if mizuki told nakatsu that she was a girl then... :P
I'm a bit confused....are you talking about episode 7? or 6? I don't think I saw shun kiss shirota :lol
i was talking about episode 7, ehhh i should've place a spoiler tag?

User avatar
nilu20
Posts: 123
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 04:39
Location: The U.S.

Post by nilu20 » Aug 14th, '07, 20:53

fishyfeepo wrote:
nilu20 wrote:
fishyfeepo wrote:haha i really liked that episode, too bad i can only understand a little bit of the dialog. I went a bit "KYAAA!" when shun kissed shirota =P haha he went into robot mode afterwards.

Hmm, it seems that the next episode won't be as awesome as this one, but even though, i still can't wait for it :wub:

hopefully the raw comes out, i hope kai decides to translate this :salut:

the last scene where nakatsu tried to stop mizuki from leaving was really good, i felt bad for nakatsu as sano pops out of nowhere and steals the show.

what if mizuki told nakatsu that she was a girl then... :P
I'm a bit confused....are you talking about episode 7? or 6? I don't think I saw shun kiss shirota :lol
i was talking about episode 7, ehhh i should've place a spoiler tag?
oh lol i'm ok without the spoiler tags cuz i read them anyway but that's just me. lol has the 7th episode come out yet?

User avatar
supi-san
Posts: 93
Joined: Apr 10th, '05, 02:54
Location: bangkok

Post by supi-san » Aug 14th, '07, 20:55

nilu20 wrote:Hey everyone i was just wondering.....where can i get the manga? i just LOVE hana kimi :wub:
go to this
http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/ ... _Hana-Kimi

User avatar
nilu20
Posts: 123
Joined: Oct 7th, '06, 04:39
Location: The U.S.

Post by nilu20 » Aug 14th, '07, 20:59

supi-san wrote:
nilu20 wrote:Hey everyone i was just wondering.....where can i get the manga? i just LOVE hana kimi :wub:
go to this
http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/ ... _Hana-Kimi
Thank you so much! :D

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 14th, '07, 21:09

Wow what a great episode :O I really liked it! So dramatic and powerful! The contest wasn't too annoying and Hibari 4 were actually not all that bad! I really liked it! And that Sano part at the end... so kakkoi!

But man I could feel my heart break at all of the Nakatsu parts :-(

I agree though the next episode seems to go back to its fluffiness like usual, but I'm glad they had this episode.

And Kayashima was so cute!! :lol

popo_chan_xo
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:08

Post by popo_chan_xo » Aug 14th, '07, 21:10

is the episode out on clubbox or torrent yet??

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 14th, '07, 22:13

popo_chan_xo wrote:is the episode out on clubbox or torrent yet??
It's out on torrent! :lol :cheers:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
angeljocelyn
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 16th, '05, 05:33
Location: japan

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 22:50

its out on club box..

http://clubbox.co.kr/perseis

----

waah.. like evry one said..!! i finished watching it.. !! and its a very nice episode..
waah.. poor nakatsu.. iwant nakatsu x mizuki or sano x mizuki, me and kagurazaka.. :wub: *lol* but atleast at this episode .. sano showed that he is concerned to mizuki.. ..

about kagurazaka.. eeeh??? what with that reaction...after sano and heim kissed :goggle: hahaha..

komari in this episode is very cute.. but *sorry.. i dont want her to be w/ nakatsu* nyaah.. ! if mizuki x nakatsu will not work.. i want nakatsu~!!! :wub: *lol*
umeda and mizuki's talk .. is one of my fav. part.. ~_~
Last edited by angeljocelyn on Aug 14th, '07, 22:52, edited 2 times in total.
Image
D-Royal Fansub | TimelesSub| Doremii |Intangible Fansubs | BON Fansubs | Goe;ss |

popo_chan_xo
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:08

Post by popo_chan_xo » Aug 14th, '07, 22:50

yaayyy :) :)

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 14th, '07, 23:25

WOOO.

Torrent.
Oh yes.

:lol.
Last edited by wat3rm3lon on Aug 14th, '07, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 14th, '07, 23:33

It's out on windjp now if anyone likes it there!! :w00t:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 01:06

Man you guys move so fast i just had to read almost ten pages!!!!
I did get to watch the episode last night but was really busy afterwards so I couldnt post any spoilers in advance sorry :( But it looks like the episode came our real quick to keep you guys happy ^_^

Man this episode was great!!!
Up until now Kagurazaka has really annoyed me (especially his hair!) but this episode with him was great, it was so cute of him to come and see poor sick Sano and his reaction after being kissed was classic almost made me cry with laughter!!!
Nanba and Oscar are so cruel setting up that game to make the guys lose their girlfriends. Haha cracked me up though, they are all so creative!
Poor Nakatsu can't win huh, he's desperatly trying to make her stay but she wouldn't listen to him.
One thing I noticed in peoples post was a little bit of dissapointment in Sano just coming and saying a few words but I think for a character like him to tell someone 'don't go' is a huge step. Because it actually portrays some emotion of him wanting her not to go. So high 5 for Sano I think he's making great progress ^_^

About next weeks An-An magazine episode. I wonder who the photographer is going to be. In the manga it was Akiha right? But the kinda messed up his character making him a girl and after the photos of Sano so it wont be her???
Loved this episode and even though next week looks devoid of romantic moments I wont give up on it yet!!!
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
begasu123
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 19:04

Post by begasu123 » Aug 15th, '07, 01:10

I cant figure out how to watch episode 7 it has no piture

User avatar
babydancer
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 31st, '06, 00:29
Location: Canada

Post by babydancer » Aug 15th, '07, 01:24

is episode 6 and the rest out yet with english subs?
or some of the episodes still need to be aired? =S

User avatar
ConFuSed[AzN]GirL
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 28th, '06, 22:21
Location: SOmEwHeRe Over HeRE~ in the USA
Contact:

Post by ConFuSed[AzN]GirL » Aug 15th, '07, 01:27

OMG!~ I'm totally hooked on to this drama. I've seen the taiwanese version, but i got to say i like this a bite more. xD I cant wait to watch more of it~~~ <3

Maki is such a great actress. Props for her.
*envious* Its so cool how she has worked with such handsome actors such as Shun Oguri, Yamapi, and more. <3 :D :D


:thumleft:

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 01:27

babydancer wrote:is episode 6 and the rest out yet with english subs?
or some of the episodes still need to be aired? =S
all up to episode 6 are out subbed
episode 7 aired last night and the raw is out
and as this series goes to 11 or 12 (hehe ive forgotten) episode yes there are still some to be aired!
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
babydancer
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 31st, '06, 00:29
Location: Canada

Post by babydancer » Aug 15th, '07, 01:37

Yorokobi wrote:
babydancer wrote:is episode 6 and the rest out yet with english subs?
or some of the episodes still need to be aired? =S
all up to episode 6 are out subbed
episode 7 aired last night and the raw is out
and as this series goes to 11 or 12 (hehe ive forgotten) episode yes there are still some to be aired!
where can i find episode 6? oafun.com doesn't have it..and im trying to find it in youtube..but no luck :cry: :cry:

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 01:39

babydancer wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:
babydancer wrote:is episode 6 and the rest out yet with english subs?
or some of the episodes still need to be aired? =S
all up to episode 6 are out subbed
episode 7 aired last night and the raw is out
and as this series goes to 11 or 12 (hehe ive forgotten) episode yes there are still some to be aired!
where can i find episode 6? oafun.com doesn't have it..and im trying to find it in youtube..but no luck :cry: :cry:
you can download it from here or clubbox or other places and its probably still streaming on veoh despite Kai not wanting that

IndieRockerette
Posts: 154
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 04:52

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 15th, '07, 02:05

^^ They took it down from crunchy roll finally and I don't think episode 6 is anywhere else hopefully. When will these people learn to respect the subbers wishes. It's even more annoying when I tell them to take their videos down or at least credit properly and they completely ignore me -__- ..especially this one youtube douche.

My download is almost done! One more hour :D !! I'm so excited! Yorokobi... your spoilers look sooo tempting... haha no no! I must resist XD !!

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 02:13

IndieRockerette wrote:^^ They took it down from crunchy roll finally and I don't think episode 6 is anywhere else hopefully. When will these people learn to respect the subbers wishes. It's even more annoying when I tell them to take their videos down or at least credit properly and they completely ignore me -__- ..especially this one youtube douche.

My download is almost done! One more hour :D !! I'm so excited! Yorokobi... your spoilers look sooo tempting... haha no no! I must resist XD !!
Unfourtunatly its still up on veoh too!!!
My spoilers arnt to bad cause a lot of the stuff id spoil has already been spoiled in previous pages ^_^
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

kyu_six19
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 9th, '07, 18:56
Location: Texas

Post by kyu_six19 » Aug 15th, '07, 03:58

does anyone know when the ost will be out? i know someone mentioned it being available for preorder on cdjapan or something.

thanks. x]

User avatar
remoted
Posts: 90
Joined: Nov 13th, '05, 18:30
Location: Southern California

Post by remoted » Aug 15th, '07, 04:36

I can't wait for episode 8. The awaited magazine shoot has finally come..... :w00t:
Image
Why do they all have to look so beautiful?:wub:


Episode 7 was alright for me. I'm not really giddish about the kiss scene.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 04:39

remoted wrote:I can't wait for episode 8. The awaited magazine shoot has finally come..... :w00t:
Image
Why do they all have to look so beautiful?:wub:


Episode 7 was alright for me. I'm not really giddish about the kiss scene.
haha im not giddish about the kiss scene either but i loved kazugawara's reaction!

the magazine shoot shouldbe interesting but I wanna know if they are gonna have any focus on the photographer. Any knews of who it is???
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 15th, '07, 04:50

@remoted: I know I'm starting to sound really redundant in this forum but can I take that pic?? So cute!

And sorry, I too have no knowledge of who the photographer's going to be :scratch:

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Aug 15th, '07, 04:55

kyu_six19 wrote:does anyone know when the ost will be out? i know someone mentioned it being available for preorder on cdjapan or something.

thanks. x]
it will be out sometime in september

kyu_six19
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 9th, '07, 18:56
Location: Texas

Post by kyu_six19 » Aug 15th, '07, 05:30

seirin wrote:
kyu_six19 wrote:does anyone know when the ost will be out? i know someone mentioned it being available for preorder on cdjapan or something.

thanks. x]
it will be out sometime in september
ah, okies. thanks. =]]]]

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 15th, '07, 05:51

omfg.
Episode 7 got the same rating as 6.

14.7%.

ARE YOU FREAKING' KIDDING ME.
That was my favorite episode.
Image

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 15th, '07, 05:54

wat3rm3lon wrote:omfg.
Episode 7 got the same rating as 6.

14.7%.

ARE YOU FREAKING' KIDDING ME.
That was my favorite episode.
people can't know its gonna be a good episode before it shows though so really i believe that the rating is based on the episodes beforehand because they determine whether a person will watch or not.
Plus as previously staded is summer and the youth of japan are probably enjoying it outside at night ^_^
Not deffinatly true but just my thoughts on the matter
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 06:20

At least it didn't drop dramatically as the other dramas LoL
u guys should be rejoiced! cuz I heard there was sthing matching with Hana Kimi this time too, but yet Hana Kimi rating didn't get affected :lol

User avatar
xsakaiie
Posts: 72
Joined: May 26th, '07, 01:36
Location: In a cup of coffee.
Contact:

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 15th, '07, 07:50

argh, waiting for the subtitles WHILE surfing this thread is killing me :D I try not to look at the spoilers, but they are so so so tempting! Episoe 6 choke me with the hug at the end and since everyone is complimenting episode 7 so bad, I think the waiting and the " I don't read you guys spoilers" can actually work :roll ; now I'm putting all my forces together, stopping this temptation of 'looking' at the spoilers :salut:

But, care to share your thoughts about episode 8's preview? :D
(c) Icon owned by my lovelie CAT from Escape

User avatar
usachuu
Posts: 13
Joined: Jul 12th, '07, 08:33
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Post by usachuu » Aug 15th, '07, 08:01

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! *hyperventilates*....finally... the episode where they pose as models comes to light! gawd, they look delicious~~~~<3<3<3 and ahaha! himejima in his TRUE form! kyaaa~

btw, if i'm not mistaken, the photographer should be the hara akiha hybrid.

yum. :wub:

User avatar
apartofmylife
Posts: 138
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 12:57

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 15th, '07, 08:30

I just watched ep.07. It was one of my favorite episodes :D
The relationship between Mizuki and Sano is developing. :heart:
It grows little by little, but surly and nicely on their pace :-)

My favorite scenes are...
-Mizuki stepped away from Sano with counting 3,2,1. On the other hand, Sano acted like what's wrong with her.
-Ghost guy's reaction when Mizuki said to him,"This is enough". (Oh, poor Kayashima :faint: )
-Kagurazaka's reaction when Sano kissed him. He looked so innocent & pure boy :heart:
-Mizuki found kagurazaka was actually a nice person.
-Nakatsu spoke for kayashima when he used to be bullied because of his power. (I see Nakatsu is truly nice since long time ago! I was shocked that Kayashima used to be bullied.)
-Nakatsu told Kayashima he spoke for kayashima because he is his friend. Kayashima told Nakatsu as such his friend, "you should be honest about your feeling"
-Mizuki decided to go back to America and she packed and left.
-The last scene!
I have so much feeling into Nakatsu and Sano and Mizuki. They are so..don't know what to say! I love all of them :D Sure I can't wait for the next epsode!

...About the rating....
To be frank, it is not super high rating, but it is still good. Please don't be sad too much!
Actually the average of rating is the highest of all the dramas in this season.
You can check the list here http://dramanews.net/20073.html ( This drama is the second one from the top)
The average rating is on the right side.
I would be happier if the rating goes up, but even if it goes lower, it cannot take away even 1% of my love for the drama :-)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 15th, '07, 10:38

apartofmylife wrote:I just watched ep.07. It was one of my favorite episodes :D
The relationship between Mizuki and Sano is developing. :heart:
It grows little by little, but surly and nicely on their pace :-)

My favorite scenes are...
-Mizuki stepped away from Sano with counting 3,2,1. On the other hand, Sano acted like what's wrong with her.
-Ghost guy's reaction when Mizuki said to him,"This is enough". (Oh, poor Kayashima :faint: )
-Kagurazaka's reaction when Sano kissed him. He looked so innocent & pure boy :heart:
-Mizuki found kagurazaka was actually a nice person.
-Nakatsu spoke for kayashima when he used to be bullied because of his power. (I see Nakatsu is truly nice since long time ago! I was shocked that Kayashima used to be bullied.)
-Nakatsu told Kayashima he spoke for kayashima because he is his friend. Kayashima told Nakatsu as such his friend, "you should be honest about your feeling"
-Mizuki decided to go back to America and she packed and left.
-The last scene!
I have so much feeling into Nakatsu and Sano and Mizuki. They are so..don't know what to say! I love all of them :D Sure I can't wait for the next epsode!

...About the rating....
To be frank, it is not super high rating, but it is still good. Please don't be sad too much!
Actually the average of rating is the highest of all the dramas in this season.
You can check the list here http://dramanews.net/20073.html ( This drama is the second one from the top)
The average rating is on the right side.
I would be happier if the rating goes up, but even if it goes lower, it cannot take away even 1% of my love for the drama :-)
Next eps preview doesn't make feel that excited, I dunno, no Sano & Mizuki moments ,no tempt for me anymore :(

About the rating, akak I'm just glad that Hana Kimi didn't have any huge drop :roll , compared to other drama.. Even though i recognize all the spe drama or program may match with the air timeslot, but still, Hana Kimi has most 'stable' ratings hehe :whistling:

User avatar
chocodreamer
Posts: 380
Joined: Jun 14th, '07, 12:37
Location: inside tegoshi's futon XD
Contact:

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 15th, '07, 10:39

ahahaaaa!!! i love kagurazaka's reaction after sano kissed him...is he turning gay? :lol errr, haven't watched the 2nd half of the raw yet :P
ImageImage

User avatar
apartofmylife
Posts: 138
Joined: Jul 30th, '07, 12:57

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 15th, '07, 11:08

Nomanymore wrote:
Next eps preview doesn't make feel that excited, I dunno, no Sano & Mizuki moments ,no tempt for me anymore :(

About the rating, akak I'm just glad that Hana Kimi didn't have any huge drop :roll , compared to other drama.. Even though i recognize all the spe drama or program may match with the air timeslot, but still, Hana Kimi has most 'stable' ratings hehe :whistling:
I didn't watch the preview carefully. I watched it again. You are right, I didn't see Sano & Mizuki moments either.
Osaka students worry about if their school is going to close down. :-( Why? Because Mizuki, Sano, Nakatsu and Nanba are in Magazine?? Is it against their school rule?? I started to worry a bit if they save time for Mizuki & Sano. I'll make a wish!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest