[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 22:04

XoX wrote:
myunoyume wrote:
silentblvd wrote: It makes me wonder why not-so-nice things Maki must have said to the boys....eh, she probably didn't mean them......(see, it's her hypnotic eyes and her CUTENESS, ne, I'm just as bad as the boys and forgiving her. ;)
Sorry, but I cannot find the post telling what Maki said to the boys. Could you please explain it to me again ? That sounds interesting to understand better Maki san.

Because as I red after, Yamapi said the same thing about her ????

Does she only look sweet and innocent ? :scratch: :whistling:
You can look on nomanymore's blog for the interviews (it has english sub too).
I forgot which interview/personality test it was but Maki said something about Yamapi's adlibs not being interesting... Although it ended up being quite a comical situation as Yamapi supposedly misinterpreted what she meant. :P
I'm sure Maki is a very sweet person off-screen as well (of course, I don't really know it's just a guess), but she just seems to be an HONEST person who speaks her mind (which can hurt sometimes... as Yamapi said)
However, from the magazine interview, Shun seems to like that aspect of her. :D
akak I think Maki is little straight forward. She says what's in her mind w/o any consideration. Sometimes it may be a 'remark' toward someone next to her.. Even she doesn't mean anything, people could very well take it bad. (refers to Pi) as how she said his jokes are not funny ^^; oh well.. akaka
And that's how I like Maki chan, she's alwayz being herself, not trying to be someone else, & she looks so sweet & innocent ,but she can also looks hot & sexy when it requires lol XD <<33

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 13th, '07, 22:05

when you guys talk about hypocritical and stuff that seems kinda harsh just because there are some stuff doesn't need to be discuss in this forum (eg.twhanakimi) that doesn't mean everybody is hypocrite... I believe in respecting everybody and that means not purposely write comments that could evolve into **** ass arguement... there is a fine line between making a witty comment and making blunt and hurtful comment...and from what I see now after 6 episodes...this whole arguement seems to blow out of porportion... everybody seems to disregard others feeling at one point... and that's not what this drama meant to do right... having a discussion means everybody get together have a calm conversation about the topic without hurting the other parties and have fun while doing so...and about the censorship stuff...lets not get into the first commandment arguement...having a free discussion doesn't mean you could hurt them and disrespect their view...if censorship is needed in this forum so that everybody would not fight...let there be censorship... hurtful comments make people who read this thread during their free time to lighten up their day feel sucky... sorry bout the long blabs just feel that I need to say somethin after being here for a while...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 22:06

seirin wrote:I just watched the interview with maki and shun advertising hanakimi with chinese sub.^^;
The one where Toma talks about Shun's car. The guy there ask Toma to reveal a secret about Shun. The subs were kind of blurry but what I understood was, Toma said Shun has a car and the special thing about it is, there's also a bed ^^; You could lay down if you put down the seat. Also, on his left hand side there is water and candy ^^; On his right side, he said there's a bear (but Shun said it was elephant later). Toma didn't know what is was for put maybe he uses it for a pillow or to hug ^^; Shun said he has a bed in his car cuz he often gets tired so he can sleep ^^;
awww... another reason for me to fall in luve with Sano/Shun :wub:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 22:26

not sure if anyone saw this clip. They were asking Maki what is troublesome about going to a guy's school and she said half naked guys running around LOL I think the fangirls here wouldn't mind though :lol

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kx3WDrnsptY/

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 13th, '07, 23:54

Learning this stuff about Maki makes her all the more cooler because I'm like that as well :lol I'm quite a blunt person.

And Shun's quite an interesting person. It's too bad that he feels out of place there, because I'm sure many actors there look up to him and stuff, since he's acted in so many dramas :D

JC

Post by JC » Aug 14th, '07, 00:58

It's wierd. But I forget sometimes that Ashiya is a girl pretending to be a boy. :lol Horikita plays the role so well that during the moments in episodes where she's in full on boy mode, I tend to forget. I also thought that hair cut was a wig until I saw her on a TV show out of character and realized she really did cut her hair. It suits her though. Hikaru Utada's sported a cut like it in the past and has one like it now. :D

I really cannot wait to see how this all ties up. It'll be bittersweet though, because it'll obviously mean the end. :-(

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 14th, '07, 02:23

I am pretty much excited for the next episode, it airs on tuesday right? i wish i knew how to make animated clips from the upcoming episode fu fu fu fu~

yeah i agree that Maki is an excellent actress, I have seen her act in Nobuto wo Produce and in densha otoko (which she had a minor role there) and she had played her part well.

Maki is a tad boyish though, or maybe it's just the character. Like in nobuta wo produce, she acted somewhat boyish there, also she stated that she does rather act unwomanly, which is totally a good thing. I myself is somewhat like that, which is why i like this actress =]

begasu123

Post by begasu123 » Aug 14th, '07, 02:44

I love this show!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. Suteki deshou!

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Aug 14th, '07, 02:53

cant wait for newest episode!!!
its such a long week><~~

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 14th, '07, 06:04

since when are halfnaked boys troublesome?? XD

It looks like I'm the only person who actually doesn't like Maki :s Somehow I can't muster up much sympathy for her.
Although I did like her a lot in Kurosagi (which I only watched last week), so maybe I can enjoy her more in hanakimi too. Or maybe it's just that I don't like her in the boyish characters.
I think I like girly boys but hate boyish girls XD (maybe I'm jealous XD)

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 06:24

whoa! love that mag scan...so interesting to know what they think about each other...aww, maki's type B like me :) er, it's so cute that shun likes that blunt trait of maki's, and toma being friendly :D and hiro being incomprehensible...maki does give off the impression of having a strong personality...see, guys just can't help but forgive her :P

i heard from my friend that maki's playing the role of haruhi in the upcoming 'ouran high' drama...so excited! another boyish role :P i wonder who's gonna play tamaki-kun...

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 14th, '07, 06:38

That's just a rumor about an Ouran drama. It's been running around the Ouran manga community for the past year or so. That was the drama people thought was going to happen instead of Hana Kimi, but (obviously) Hana Kimi was made. Yusuke (Kayashima) was rumored to be playing Tamaki as well as the rumors of Maki as Haruhi. I personally wouldn't like it since the manga's not even done, and I don't know if Maki would want to play a boyish character again so soon.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 06:41

oh, but i still read in the earlier pages that maki's playing another boyish role again...i wonder what drama it is...hoping for a tomaki drama in the future!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 06:46

chocodreamer wrote:whoa! love that mag scan...so interesting to know what they think about each other...aww, maki's type B like me :) er, it's so cute that shun likes that blunt trait of maki's, and toma being friendly :D and hiro being incomprehensible...maki does give off the impression of having a strong personality...see, guys just can't help but forgive her :P

i heard from my friend that maki's playing the role of haruhi in the upcoming 'ouran high' drama...so excited! another boyish role :P i wonder who's gonna play tamaki-kun...
The Ouran rumor is just a mere rumor, it turns out to be Hana Kimi :)
Maki's next 'boyish' role is a movie/spe drama in which she incarnes a person with 2 personalities/faces ^__^ Can't wait to see it !

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 06:52

^ wow, seems interesting...having multiple personalities...

ok, i wanna see their handwritings *off to hanakimi website*

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 14th, '07, 07:01

Wow Maki chan's getting super busy with dramas/movie lately, isn't she?

A multiple personalities role does sound interesting...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 08:03

yea Maki's indeed a versatile actress <<33

btw, I hope we dun't go off topic any soon akaka

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 08:10

just saw their handwritings off hanakimi's website...it sucks we don't even get to see toma's (johnny grrrr)...wow, for a girl maki really likes exile...cute handwritings...
Last edited by chocodreamer on Aug 14th, '07, 12:49, edited 1 time in total.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 14th, '07, 08:46

0_0 so Johnny doesn't only 'protect' their pictures, but also their handwriting??? 0_0 that makes no sense whatsoever 0_0

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 14th, '07, 09:05

Johnny's a crazy guy but deffinatly knows how to make money!

Im worried i might miss tonights festival cause i gotta go watch some festival dancing!
Fingers crossed ill be home in time but luckily even if i miss it i can always watch it on the net ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 09:14

^ LoL ur sig alwayz amuse me XD Kitaro & his eyeball dad lol

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 14th, '07, 09:15

Nomanymore wrote:^ LoL ur sig alwayz amuse me XD Kitaro & his eyeball dad lol
Yay im glad you like it!
I was so worried it wouldn't work!
It still looks a little off to me but if people like it i guess its ok as is ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 09:28

It reminds me somehow of "Minami koibito" with Nino ^_^, with mini Maki on Shun's shoulder lol

Sorry off topic again :roll

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 14th, '07, 12:09

Ep7 is now airing... I noticed Yorokobi won't watch it due to summer festival and usually we get spoilers from her, so if anybody can see it and feed us with spoilers, i would be really delighted :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub:

YATTA ! a few hours to know what will happen !

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 14th, '07, 12:51

@yorokobi: ur sig, i just noticed little maki sitting on shun's head :lol

that argument was sooo cute!

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 14th, '07, 13:44

lol, I still have a love/hate relationship with spoilers, so maybe it might be better not to have any spoilers around to tempt me ;)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 14:25

It's out already XD yay

http://u-13.info/bbs/viewthread.php?tid ... a=page%3D1
another part coming up later~ :cheers:

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 14th, '07, 14:32

Nomanymore wrote:It's out already XD yay

another part coming up later~ :cheers:
Thank you so much nomanymore!!! :D
Off to watch it!

noshow

Post by noshow » Aug 14th, '07, 14:32

oh!!!

Thx a lot ^^

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 14:34

yatta! am off to watch as well...can't wait for the next one!!! ^__^V

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 14:59

wow!! ^_^
Thank You!!! very fast uploading ^_^..

sgngmn

Post by sgngmn » Aug 14th, '07, 15:05

ver1.1 i'm planning to transform these guys faces to look more feminine
(based on maki's look)
photoshop pawa

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 15:10

i think i found the second part: http://u-13.info/bbs/redirect.php?fid=5 ... nextnewset

not so sure cos i can't really read chinese...only guessed by the kanji i could read heheh ^^

tanoshinde ne~ i think everone's watching so it's a bit quiet hahahaa :lo

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 15:15

waah.. its not working.. :cry:
maybe... only me??

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 14th, '07, 15:19

BOTH PARTS OMFG YES.

If it doesn't work:
I think you're being re-directed to another page.

Just spam stop until you hear no more of the clicking sound [ which indicates switching to another page ] and press the pause button. Let the streaming video load for a bit.

It actually takes a while.

And it seems to work for me :lol.

BUT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH HANA KIMI <3.

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 15:27

wat3rm3lon wrote:BOTH PARTS OMFG YES.

If it doesn't work:
I think you're being re-directed to another page.

Just spam stop until you hear no more of the clicking sound [ which indicates switching to another page ] and press the pause button. Let the streaming video load for a bit.

It actually takes a while.

And it seems to work for me :lol.

BUT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH HANA KIMI <3.
...Thanks.. ^_^ part 2 is working now.. part 1 .. not yet.. waah.. im excited to watch the cotinuation of hugh scene!! ~_~ :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 15:34

omgness......

I can't handle sweet! this is too much XD~~

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 14th, '07, 15:34

minor spoilers
ok i just saw the part where sano kissed kangurazaka and is it me or did he seem to like it? he just stood there in shock but he didn't really complain either! he just walked out with his hand on his lips. o and 2 things i found really cute while i'm watching this episode is how they were all puting the blankets on sano and mizuki stopped the ghost boy since there were too many blankets and he started crying!! :lol he was so freaken cute!!! o and i also found it cute how Umeda rubbed mizuki's hair! :-)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 15:36

angeljocelyn wrote:waah.. its not working.. :cry:
maybe... only me??
what's not working ?

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 15:39

I have a question- was ep. 6 taken down from veoh?

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 14th, '07, 15:40

OMG!!! this is like the best episode so far!!!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 15:42

omg i have to pause...im actually screaming my lungs out and my whole family's already asleep! i can't bear it alone wahahahahaha ^0^;

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 14th, '07, 15:43

Is this series finished yet? Or is it only episode 7?

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 14th, '07, 15:44

genkichelli wrote:omg i have to pause...im actually screaming my lungs out and my whole family's already asleep! i can't bear it alone wahahahahaha ^0^;

ya i know how u feel! my dad just came in so i can't do anything or else he'd probably bother me about it :glare: but i was screaming loud inside!

i really hope no one read my spoiler because i acidentially didn't put it in the spoiler tab so i edited immediately, hope no one saw!

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 15:47

It seems that everytime i watch the raw version from that site the 1st part never loads when i pause it. only the second part. And yesh, i have to pause it till it fully loads or else i can't watch it. btw. it's worth the while. And i really want to watch the one with subs so it doesn't get ruined- but i can't do it! And wah kawaiimomo i saw it!! LOL

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Aug 14th, '07, 15:50

Oh my goodness, reading your reactions are sooo funny! Hahaha! You guys are so cute!

Ghost Boy is freaking cute! I'm not finished watching the second part yet though. Thank you so much for the links and the upload! It is very much appreciated.

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 14th, '07, 15:57

euniceng446 wrote:It seems that everytime i watch the raw version from that site the 1st part never loads when i pause it. only the second part. And yesh, i have to pause it till it fully loads or else i can't watch it. btw. it's worth the while. And i really want to watch the one with subs so it doesn't get ruined- but i can't do it! And wah kawaiimomo i saw it!! LOL

sorry! r u mad at me!? i tried to put it in a spoiler tab but for some reason it didn't work! anyways sorry!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 15:59

one thing I feel now..
Nakatsu is a poor kid. He really likes Mizuki. Before I took his feeling likz a joke, but now I dunno wat to think anymore :(
He looks bit miserable when Mizuki rejoices over the fact he's going out with Komari... & when he saw them on the bed... argh. & when he said he needs her... ahhh & also when he recalls his moments with Mizuki in the restau... aww
ok back to watch..
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 14th, '07, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 15:59

waah... your comment make me really excited to watch it..
at last part 1 loads.. im waiting to finish loading it so that i can watch continuously.. w/ no pause..

i scan.. the part and i saw some komari/nakatsu scene!! :whistling:
im waiting for the...
kagurazaka and sano kiss

noshow

Post by noshow » Aug 14th, '07, 16:05

this ep is very funny especially kiss scene....HAHAHAHAA!!!!

but poor Nakatsu TT

million thx again for the link

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 16:15

kawaiimomo: LOL NO. im not mad. we all knew that was gonna happen even be4 ep. 7 aired. cause we saw the preview. lol its okay- i was just kidding around. lol- i should be sorry for making you so worried. lol but u should tell me what happened in the first part!! my video. can't seem to load. so instead of being mad at you for the spoiler, i should HUG you for helping me- cause i am SO not waiting for the subs to come out to watch. haha :) :D

lilbearie

Post by lilbearie » Aug 14th, '07, 16:15

Lol, anyone has any idea what does sano say at the end to mizuki when she is about to get onto the cab?

Thanks

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Aug 14th, '07, 16:18

I am really loving all the Kayashima-Nakatsu scenes. They are my OTP.

Or Nakatsu and me... or Kayashima...
Last edited by Reigning_Ninya on Aug 14th, '07, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 16:19

I have uploaded part 1 (LQ) on Megavideo, hopefully it'll load faster :)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=JOV309L5

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 16:21

kawaiimomo wrote:
genkichelli wrote:omg i have to pause...im actually screaming my lungs out and my whole family's already asleep! i can't bear it alone wahahahahaha ^0^;

ya i know how u feel! my dad just came in so i can't do anything or else he'd probably bother me about it :glare: but i was screaming loud inside!

i really hope no one read my spoiler because i acidentially didn't put it in the spoiler tab so i edited immediately, hope no one saw!
i just finished!!!!! OMG hanakimi just keeps getting better!!!!! can't wait for the next ep! i had such a bad day but ive forgotten all about it now :D ep 7 saikou!!!!!!

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 16:22

Nomanymore wrote:I have uploaded part 1 (LQ) on Megavideo, hopefully it'll load faster :)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=JOV309L5
wow!!
thanks for this.. !!! :wub:

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 14th, '07, 16:23

^ I am still waiting for the two videos to load but can i ask u a question? : do they show the preview for next ep?

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 16:24

euniceng446 wrote:^ I am still waiting for the two videos to load but can i ask u a question? : do they show the preview for next ep?
no.. again.. it didnt show the preview of the next epi.. ^_^

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 16:29

lilbearie wrote:Lol, anyone has any idea what does sano say at the end to mizuki when she is about to get onto the cab?

Thanks
ok, i'll try my best to translate...
sano interrupts and says "i haven't jumped yet. i havent jumped yet at the official official stage in front of you. that's why don't leave."

hope this helps^^;

omg that's so sweett!!!! and nakatsu's face was so conflicted poor guy ^^; i wanna hug him cos it seems mizuki will decide to stay because of what sano said and not the fact that nakatsu came after her :-(
if u guys want i can try doing the other scenes as well but i hafta watch again haha i can't help it :P

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 16:30

angeljocelyn wrote:
euniceng446 wrote:^ I am still waiting for the two videos to load but can i ask u a question? : do they show the preview for next ep?
no.. again.. it didnt show the preview of the next epi.. ^_^
hmmm i saw it at the end though...after the cms...and it looks really interesting to me ^__^V

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 16:31

Sano is a BAKA !!!

gtzotihoziyhàçq("

lilbearie

Post by lilbearie » Aug 14th, '07, 16:32

Thanks alot genkichelli, i am so happy now............ hehe ..

wondering if u could help with the translation of the spoiler below.. hehe ..

what does nakatsu says to sano when they were kinda quarrelling as mizuki had left the dorm room.
thanks a million~

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 14th, '07, 16:34

actually, they did show the preview for next week's ep.
It's the anan photoshoot/magazine pictures arc, the magazine is displayed prominently. It kind of went by really fast for me to get much detail, but Umeda-sensei has black paint on his face at one point, the VP (director sawatari) is back on campus, Nakatsu's wearing a survey box, most everyone is back into school uniforms, and I think Oscar is wearing Mizuki's wig from the Mr. Ohsaka contest.

Yeaaaah. Really going to need the original RAW file.

lilbearie

Post by lilbearie » Aug 14th, '07, 16:38

omg...
they look so sweet when they were lying on the bed together!! :P

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 16:41

lilbearie wrote:Thanks alot genkichelli, i am so happy now............ hehe ..

wondering if u could help with the translation of the spoiler below.. hehe ..

what does nakatsu says to sano when they were kinda quarrelling as mizuki had left the dorm room.
thanks a million~
u're very much welcome^^ ...ok here goes:
nakatsu grabs sano and asks why he didnt do a thing to stop mizuki since when he (she hahaha^^;) arrived he had gotten so much from her. sano replies "what can i do? i don't have the right to intefere with what mizuki decides to do"
then nakatsu says "are you ok aith not seeing mizuki ever again? i can never bear with that! if u won't go, i'll go and bring mizuki back myself...'

nakatsu chou kakkoii!!! (super cool)

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 14th, '07, 16:41

But yeah. I need to start off with my say:

Hands-down this is my favorite episode.
It was funny, cute, and the characters were completely lovable.

I'd like to point out some things :D.
-First, I felt so bad for Nakatsu this episode. He's been through so much. If onlythey're were a perfect girl for him. He really does deserve one :-(.
-The way beginning, when Mizuki got out of the shower, Sano there - like nothing had happened earlier. AND THEN SHE STARTED COUNTING. Lmfao.
-All the futons piled on Sano's body. Like 20 of them. Especially Nanba's sexy zebra striped one :D.
-Omg, when Kayashima totallygets rejected from bringing his futon. Lmfao. His face and noises he made were completely adorable.
-Umeda's wink. The hearts!
-I liked how Akira and Io like are besties. I think. And they're like jsut awesome, I think :-).
-I like Komari's hair style! It was cutee this episode!
-Hibari four's spy outfits. I'm am totally dressing like that for Halloween. Bwhaha.
-When Kagurazaka came. Mizuki was all up in his face ;D.
-The girlfriend detector - during that time. Nanba was wearing one of Oscar's capees!
-Lmfao. Sano and Kagurazaka kissing. He totally like stutted out of the room.
-"CHUUUUU." I cannot believe Sano said that. Lmfao.
-Mizuki sleeping with Sano. "Hamburger!"
-KITARO AND MEDAMA OYAJI FTW !!
-Sekime's adorable scardy-cat attributes.
-I liked the dog pile those giant card things [?] made on one of the ikemen. It was funny.
-AND WHEN TENNOUJI OWNED THE CARDS. HIS MANIACAL LAUGH.
-It's really funny seeing Hibari acting totally ditzy. So not like in Liar Game - cool and collected. Lmfao.
-TOMA BEATING DOWN LIKE EVERYONE LMFAO. And owning the chicks!
-Komari shoving Oscar like to an intense distance away. Lolol.
"Don't go, then." OMG SANO <3.
I just felt really bad for Nakatsu this episodee. I hope he has better days than this :[.

BUT YEAH. BEST EPISODE EVER!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 16:45

I really need to understand what Sano's thinking... argh

Nakatsu
even when he's possessed, he still thinks about Mizuki... -_-
This eps was so damn fun XD

but if Sano's character got little emotion, ahh

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Aug 14th, '07, 16:46

Can I join in the screaming? I just finished watching it and OH MY GOODNESS, easily the best episode so far.

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 14th, '07, 16:47

eehh..? the preview is showed?? i only see comercials...
anyway.. i finished watching part 2... PArt 1 is still load.. *lol*

waah. i need the raw.. ~_~ ^_^ ..

so, for you guys.. this is the best episode as of now??

lilbearie

Post by lilbearie » Aug 14th, '07, 16:49

genkichelli,
:) what does mizuki says to umeda in the middle of the show while they were sitting together on a bench ? hahaha .. i know im super troublesome.. but im dying to know since i can't understand japanese. Thanks in advance babe!! :D
Last edited by lilbearie on Aug 14th, '07, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 14th, '07, 16:50

^ yeah but I doubt it'll be for Nakatsu fan ^^;

but for Sano x Mizuki, yesss XD though I want to kick Sano's ass so many times, oh well...
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 14th, '07, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 16:50

^ just keep watching after the cms..it's there ^^

and yeah am s glad i can scream with you guys!!!!! sano's really hard to read even in the maga but i loooved how shun portrays his character. hehe obviously a fangirl ^^; my fave ep so far...unless they decide to kill us with more! i can't take it i can die happy now ~

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Aug 14th, '07, 16:51

angeljocelyn wrote:eehh..? the preview is showed?? i only see comercials...
anyway.. i finished watching part 2... PArt 1 is still load.. *lol*

waah. i need the raw.. ~_~ ^_^ ..

I have to say this and Nakatsu's "I'm Not a Homo" episode are the best. I enjoyed this tremendously even if I don't understand half of it. :) Maybe because I've been waiting for Sano to be like this.

lilbearie

Post by lilbearie » Aug 14th, '07, 16:59

Reigning_Ninya,

sorry i didnt realise ur avatar till now! .. haha the words are sooo funny on ur avatar..

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 14th, '07, 16:59

lilbearie wrote:genkichelli,
:) what does mizuki says to umeda in the middle of the show while they were sitting together on a bench ? hahaha .. i know im super troublesome.. but im dying to know since i can't understand japanese. Thanks in advance babe!! :D
no prob here goes nothing:
when mizuki saw the pic of sano jumping she said "he really did make the jump." umeda says mizuki seems not too happy about it and she says she is happy but her reason to stay here is gone. when sano has jumped i can go back to america." umeda asks if she can just leave sano like that since she likes him. mizuki says she does like him but she cant use that as her excuse to stay. she met sano's fan girls today but even if they worry about sano, all they can do is to wait. but i can stay by his side. that's more than enough for me...i came here to make sano jump gain. to have other feelings aside from that is not allowed. then umeda says she's mature but if kids act mature it's not really cute.

i loooved this scene i think i cried... :cry: