[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 12th, '07, 23:00

XoX wrote:
Wah I love ur banners :wub:
I think I prefer the 1st one b/c it shows both Sano x Mizuki's reaction... and we cant forget Toma's. I feel so bad for him :-(
XoX & Nomanymore : Thanks... ^_^ :wub: i waiting for more episode w/ those sweet scnes ^_^ :wub: to make another banners,, *lol*'

yatta!!!! we are on 300 page!!!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 12th, '07, 23:03

seirin wrote:
ahh just wanna mention, oscar looks a bit old to be in high school? eheh maybe he flunked a few years LOL
Hahaha :D Maybe he flunked some years LOL . So did some other guys!? Or..maybe they choose their students based on their appearances rather than their age!?
I always feel aura of their asking ,"Dont ask our age." :lol Lets leave their age alone :D

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Aug 12th, '07, 23:49

i really enjoy watching hana kimi. i always thought it was funny although they changed the manga plotline... nakatsu always make my day.... wow toma-kun iss soo kawaii..LOL... and i also love the aura boy:) LOL.. im sad cuz the tv ratings are gradually dropping every week=(... but I STILL LOVE IT:)

JC

Post by JC » Aug 13th, '07, 00:31

im sad cuz the tv ratings are gradually dropping every week=(... but I STILL LOVE IT:)
Really? I dunno how ratings for this show are dropping when it's SO GOOD!! I love it. I think it's so funny and the acting is over the top without being annoying. This is more Getsukyuu material than First kiss in my opinion. That drama is boring. Though I can understand why First kiss got the slot, seeing as it's more family orientated and not as fruity as Hanazakari.

As for Oscar, I think he probably did fail a couple of years. :lol It might be a bit of an inside gag. Cos in one of the earlier episodes Hibari mentions something along the lines of supporting the boys for 6 years and a fellow St. Blossoms girl questions how that could be if she's STILL in high school. That plus the actor that plays Oscar is about 26. Not that it matters. I think in some cases it's better they get an older actor that can play the role well, than a younger actor who is crap. The guy that plays Oscar is awesome.

Alot of these guys (along with Horikita) are bound to get more gigs 'cos of this show, because they all have their moments and are showcased well.

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Aug 13th, '07, 00:39

JC wrote:
im sad cuz the tv ratings are gradually dropping every week=(... but I STILL LOVE IT:)
Really? I dunno how ratings for this show are dropping when it's SO GOOD!! I love it. I think it's so funny and the acting is over the top without being annoying. This is more Getsukyuu material than First kiss in my opinion. That drama is boring. Though I can understand why First kiss got the slot, seeing as it's more family orientated and not as fruity as Hanazakari.

i know.. it gets better every time...

Ep 01 15.9 %
Ep 02 16.8 %
Ep 03 16.5 %
Ep 04 16.6 %
Ep 05 15.3 %
Ep 06 14.7 %

Look at how tv audience deacreses gradually=(
source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_e

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 13th, '07, 00:40

JC wrote:

As for Oscar, I think he probably did fail a couple of years. :lol It might be a bit of an inside gag. Cos in one of the earlier episodes Hibari mentions something along the lines of supporting the boys for 6 years and a fellow St. Blossoms girl questions how that could be if she's STILL in high school. That plus the actor that plays Oscar is about 26. Not that it matters. I think in some cases it's better they get an older actor that can play the role well, than a younger actor who is crap. The guy that plays Oscar is awesome.

Alot of these guys (along with Horikita) are bound to get more gigs 'cos of this show, because they all have their moments and are showcased well.
That's what I like about HK... Despite the fact that it's only 12 episodes, the series really let's everyone shine :-) Even when they are deviating from the main couple :glare: But thank god things are starting to heat up between Sano x Mizuki :cheers: Man, I really love this couple (although I also love yamaki... & tomaki :D )

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 13th, '07, 00:45

Well people on the forum mentioned that for episode 5 it was because of elections and episode 6 and on there's this fortune telling show in the same timeslot that's garnering over 20% ratings...

It's sad too when I thought episode 4 was my favorite and it would get more people watching...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 13th, '07, 01:16

Hi there! Congratulations on 300 pages! wow!

I have a request, can someone write me in romaji what they keep on telling poor Komari? Even Nakatsu! Thanks in advance!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 01:22

Ginoru wrote:Hi there! Congratulations on 300 pages! wow!

I have a request, can someone write me in romaji what they keep on telling poor Komari? Even Nakatsu! Thanks in advance!
Damari Komari!
Last edited by Yorokobi on Aug 13th, '07, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 01:23

eirammm wrote:
JC wrote:

i know.. it gets better every time...

Ep 01 15.9 %
Ep 02 16.8 %
Ep 03 16.5 %
Ep 04 16.6 %
Ep 05 15.3 %
Ep 06 14.7 %

Look at how tv audience deacreses gradually=(
source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_e
as
crabbyrat wrote:Well people on the forum mentioned that for episode 5 it was because of elections and episode 6 and on there's this fortune telling show in the same timeslot that's garnering over 20% ratings...
It's understandable..

Again, should not be letting down by the ratings! really it doesn't worth lol
well of course it's important, but honestly it doesn't affect to anyone here especially right ? or should I mean Hana Kimi's fan in general ?
What's important is that myself enjoy the drama :w00t: , the rest I dun't care lol
It's just another proof showing that the rating is not alwayz that accurate.
Last edited by Nomanymore on Aug 13th, '07, 01:27, edited 2 times in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 01:24

angeljocelyn wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:sorry! Im requesting screen shots again!
im looking for a particular shot this time
if at all possible can somebody get me a screen shot od mizuki's expression when Sano calls her eyeball father. I would really really appreciate it . thank you in advance!

that a very funny part.. lover's quarell??
*lol*

here i made a screen cap ~_~ gomene i dont know if this is a good one ^_^
Thanks so much thats exactly what i was after
keep an eye out for my new banner i hope its gonna work

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 13th, '07, 01:55

Yorokobi wrote:Damari Komari!
Thanks a lot!! Everyone saying it and i could really understand it!! By the way i love that Nakatsu photo you have in your banner

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 02:08

Ginoru wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:Damari Komari!
Thanks a lot!! Everyone saying it and i could really understand it!! By the way i love that Nakatsu photo you have in your banner
haha thanks and no problem. I love it how everybody sayd "Damari Komari" and the way her face lit up when Nakatsu said it!

By the way i just finished a new banner what do you guys think? I dont know that it looks as good as i would have liked and from my opinion you can really tell an amateur did it but im biased as the actual maker so i need some outside opinion. Give me your honest thoughts please ^_^

hhv94

Post by hhv94 » Aug 13th, '07, 02:12

Edit: Nevermind, I found it via looking it up as, Hana Kimi versus this title.

phramc

Post by phramc » Aug 13th, '07, 02:49

ratings better go up with this weeks ep. I was screaming my lungs out when he hugged her. LOOOVVEEE daisuki daisuki daisuki!!! poorr toma. he was so sure mizuki liked him too. *cuddles*

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 13th, '07, 03:57

hey i havent posted in a while but that's mostly because people always say the things i want to say! which is I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! :wub: :wub: btw i have a question and i'm sorry if someone's already asked but who's kitaro? cuase mizuki called sano that, but who is kitaro!? btw i'm really anxious to watch ep 7!!!

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 13th, '07, 04:31

kawaiimomo wrote:hey i havent posted in a while but that's mostly because people always say the things i want to say! which is I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! :wub: :wub: btw i have a question and i'm sorry if someone's already asked but who's kitaro? cuase mizuki called sano that, but who is kitaro!? btw i'm really anxious to watch ep 7!!!
Kitaro is an anime character.....u can from Yorokobi banner that have Kitaro pics

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 13th, '07, 04:50

About the Kitaro thing/ eyeball guy, father thing.

Look at the characters :D.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge_Ge_Ge_no_Kitaro#Kitaro

afroken

Post by afroken » Aug 13th, '07, 06:04

LMAO @ Yorokobis signature. It's so cute and funny xD

Today the new episode is airing right? ^^
---- Eeh I'm wrong! @_@ I thought it was tuesday today for awhile..
xD

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 13th, '07, 06:23

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank anyone who gave me suggestions before. :-) Anyway, I don't think any of the uploaders are taking me seriously, so I'm thinking maybe it's time to drop the series? It did came across my mind, but to be honest, I don't want to do that, because I think it's extremely unfair to others. I haven't decide on what to do. Right now I already gave out warning on my sub page. If no uploaders willing to delete some (if not all) the videos with my softsub on them, I think they are forcing me to drop this series. :glare:

meleshia

Post by meleshia » Aug 13th, '07, 06:59

Hi Kai200X! This is my first post but I've been a long-time lurker here at D-Addicts. I didn't have plans on posting until I saw post. @__@ I'm one of the many who benefits from your subs for HanaKimi, and with this a big big THANKS!!!! XD It's a shame though that some people really don't have the respect that you (or any subber) deserve. I hope they will listen and heed your warning in the HK subs thread. But I also want to say that I hope you won't drop this series. Because you're a really big big help and WE really appreciate all your hard work! *hugs*

domo arigatou gozaimasu! XD

LiLiann

Post by LiLiann » Aug 13th, '07, 07:09

kai, i really appreciate your subs! but you know i can't upload stuff on my computer so i rely on uploaders. but i hope you will still continue till the end for the ones who so dl your subs. because i know your the one who actually does all the work ^^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 07:10

Kai200X wrote:Hi everyone,

I just want to thank anyone who gave me suggestions before. :-) Anyway, I don't think any of the uploaders are taking me seriously, so I'm thinking maybe it's time to drop the series? It did came across my mind, but to be honest, I don't want to do that, because I think it's extremely unfair to others. I haven't decide on what to do. Right now I already gave out warning on my sub page. If no uploaders willing to delete some (if not all) the videos with my softsub on them, I think they are forcing me to drop this series. :glare:
Nooooo please dont drop the series you make my life better by subbing this.
If you need me to beat up those nasty people uploading your subs let me know and ill get onto it! Wah some people are so damn annoying!
But we love you Kai please dont abandon us!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 07:15

afroken wrote:LMAO @ Yorokobis signature. It's so cute and funny xD

Today the new episode is airing right? ^^
---- Eeh I'm wrong! @_@ I thought it was tuesday today for awhile..
xD
Thank you! Im glad you like it!!
Haha I wish it was tuesday but thats tomorrow, wow tomorrow i thought it was like sunday or something, these days are creeping up on me!!! Before I know it summer vacation will be over and I wont be able to spend all day watching dramas and making banners for my sig :(
Last edited by Yorokobi on Aug 13th, '07, 07:15, edited 1 time in total.

hl4eva

Post by hl4eva » Aug 13th, '07, 07:15

Oh no!!!! Please don't drop this series, u are the only one that doing the soft sub that i know and i like the way you did it. PLEASE DON'T.. ...

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 13th, '07, 09:28

hi Kai... OMG... pls dont !! i really love you for bringing up subs.. and i really appriciate it..
no streaming sites like VEOH, Crunchy Roll ,YT and etc... are allowed to upload HanaKimi w/ ur subs sites I'll try to message them to stop what they'r doing!!

waah!! but pls dont drop subbing this series!! :goggle:
:cry:
Last edited by angeljocelyn on Aug 13th, '07, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 13th, '07, 09:32

Kai
if you drop this series it make my heartbroken
but this is your works so do what you want to do
i think if you drop this series the people who stole your work will find another victim
So what I can do for you to stop them I'll support you
P.S.MY english is not good but I want you to know what I think

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 13th, '07, 09:39

Yorokobi
I love your kitaro and eyeball father banner very much
it 's funny banner

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 13th, '07, 09:41

supi-san wrote:Yorokobi
I love your kitaro and eyeball father banner very much
it 's funny banner
thank you!!!
by the way I noticed from your post to kai you said your english isn't very good but from what i see its good ^_^

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 13th, '07, 10:22

Kai, please please dont drop this drama...u r really doing a good job subbing this drama...i really luv ur sub and we all know u r the one provide the sub and we appreciate u so much...u r my life saver everyweek to be able to watch Hana Kimi with sub....hope u will not stop

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 13th, '07, 11:19

oh Kai, please, please don't drop this series :-( I hope those uploaders are reading this and realize that they are upsetting you and jeopardizing this project. If you do decide to drop this, I just want to thank you for all your hard work. :salut:

afroken

Post by afroken » Aug 13th, '07, 12:35

That's so mean to go against your request not to upload on other sites.. ><

but ... I'm sorry to ask this, I don't mean to be mean but I just wanna know because I don't know... Why don't you want them to upload them on youtube, etc? Do they credit you when they upload them on youtube/veoh?

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 13th, '07, 13:24

No, Kai please don't drop this series :-( I will also try to PM those uploaders to tell them to take them down. The more people who voice out about it the better right?
@ Yorokobi, ur banner is soo cute!! :wub:

rya05

Post by rya05 » Aug 13th, '07, 13:55

the reason I'm posting this is because I really hope that Kai200X will not stop subbing... :(( its already ep 6... pleaaaaaaaaaaase.... :D and everyone is waiting impatiently for the next ep... and then the next..and the next...

If I may say this... mayb.. if everybody in this forum can pm directly those uploader... than..they may stop or atleast give credit to you. But the one in crunchy... i thought I saw that the credit goes to nomanymore... so.. i'm actually wondering why...

again... please don't punish the rest of us...

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
you make me happy when skies are gray
you'll never know dear, how much I owe you,
please don't take my sunshine away.

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 13th, '07, 14:07

me too! please don't stop subbing! i have a lot of friends who watch this drama and we're always stressed at work but once we watch hanakimi with your subs, we can forget all about it. no matter how busy mondays are, i always have a smile on my face cos i know tuesday is only a day away. i will respect ur decision no matter what u decide to do but please consider our request ^^;

onegaishimasu! minna gakkari sasenaide kudasai yo T__T

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 13th, '07, 14:29

Kai200X, I really hope you will not going to drop this series. Like rya05 suggested, if we all contact all of the uploaders and request for them to remove your sub from the streaming site... Please let us all help you resolving this issue before dropping it.

Kimandtmf

Post by Kimandtmf » Aug 13th, '07, 14:48

"TIS WILL EVENTUALLY BE TAKEN DOWN.AS SUCH,I DONT SEE A NEED FOR AN UNNECESSARY ACTION ON MY PART.MOREOVER I WOULD GLADLY BE EDITING E VIDEO DESCRIPTION& ADDING IN E CREDITS BUT CR DUN ALLOW EDITING OF VIDEO DESCRIPTION.SO STOP SENDING ME MAIL JUST TO TELL"

That's what the uploader on crunchyroll said ...

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 13th, '07, 14:58

Kimandtmf wrote:"TIS WILL EVENTUALLY BE TAKEN DOWN.AS SUCH,I DONT SEE A NEED FOR AN UNNECESSARY ACTION ON MY PART.MOREOVER I WOULD GLADLY BE EDITING E VIDEO DESCRIPTION& ADDING IN E CREDITS BUT CR DUN ALLOW EDITING OF VIDEO DESCRIPTION.SO STOP SENDING ME MAIL JUST TO TELL"

That's what the uploader on crunchyroll said ...
ah souka.. yah.. i think the video description in Crunchy.. once you upload it i will be locked. .. hmm am i right?? but anyway.. i think the only thing we can do now is to contact the Media moderators at crunchy *Actually i mailed them few hours ago*.. i dont know if they will remove it today?? OMG! those who are relying on the uploads in streaming sites.. pls dont kill me.. i just mail them to inform them.. ^_^

Kimandtmf

Post by Kimandtmf » Aug 13th, '07, 15:02

Oh I think it's the right thing to do because if Kai200X drops the project then there won't be any subs anymore so ...

I think kai200x said they could upload them for 2day or sth just to let ppl watch :)

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 13th, '07, 15:55

like everyone else has said please don't stop subbing hana-kimi!!! btw i think this is a stupid question but i'm curious so i'll ask, do u also want lyptika to stop puting up ur hana-kimi subs because she does credit u and she also puts a lot of drama from WITHS2 who don't allow people to upload there subs anywhere but lyptika uploads their dramas but she's the typesetter so i'm guessing it's her own personal vid but with their subs. anyways i want to ask if u also want lyptika to stop? sorry if this question is stupid!!

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 13th, '07, 16:07

kawaiimomo wrote:like everyone else has said please don't stop subbing hana-kimi!!! btw i think this is a stupid question but i'm curious so i'll ask, do u also want lyptika to stop puting up ur hana-kimi subs because she does credit u and she also puts a lot of drama from WITHS2 who don't allow people to upload there subs anywhere but lyptika uploads their dramas but she's the typesetter so i'm guessing it's her own personal vid but with their subs. anyways i want to ask if u also want lyptika to stop? sorry if this question is stupid!!
*speaking of this one.. *as i observe* there is a uploader of lyptika's videos in youtube * .. i was checking that videos awhile ago and i notice that its familliar to kai's sub..hmm.. i didnt finish the video so i didnt see if she put a credits to the subber.. *
actually i did that also ONCE * i am the one who hardsubbed it and credit to subber*
but i think Kai metioned earlier that uploading it to a streaming sites w/ his subs are not allowed coz [SARS] Fansub is the official fansub team who is fansubbing this series..
im not sure :unsure: ..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 16:55

kawaiimomo wrote:like everyone else has said please don't stop subbing hana-kimi!!! btw i think this is a stupid question but i'm curious so i'll ask, do u also want lyptika to stop puting up ur hana-kimi subs because she does credit u and she also puts a lot of drama from WITHS2 who don't allow people to upload there subs anywhere but lyptika uploads their dramas but she's the typesetter so i'm guessing it's her own personal vid but with their subs. anyways i want to ask if u also want lyptika to stop? sorry if this question is stupid!!
hmm...I'm not sure if lyptika will stop hardsubbing streaming files? I talked with someone from WITHS2 and she said she's been messaging that person to stop but got ignored.

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Aug 13th, '07, 17:08

*RED ALERT* wow kaiii-san, we're begging you, don't stop.. you're one of the fastest translator/timer/editors i have ever met!!!! if you drop the project, i'm not sure if the ones who'll take over Hana Kimi will ever be as fast as you are... you're the best... i know it's really hard when people don't listen and if i were in your shoes i couldn't think of any actions too but to just drop doing dramasss... butt... *sniffles* please don't stop. i don't actually know what to say to please you to continue your wonderful work.... but please don't stop.. we're already halfway through the ending... *sniffling again* anyhoo, i still thank and salute you for all the thing you've done for us.
seirin wrote: hmm...I'm not sure if lyptika will stop hardsubbing streaming files? I talked with someone from WITHS2 and she said she's been messaging that person to stop but got ignored.

oh i thought lyptika was one of the staffs??? since it's always on her credits that she is the editor/typesetter/etc along with the ones who fansubbed it... and notice how she always put her name on top of each videos??? soo i seriously thought she was one of the staffs and is the only one allowed to put videos on streaming sites....

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 17:17

C'mon, guys. Let's get back to the discussion of the series. No threadjacking about soft subs. That should go in the subtitles subforum, not the J-drama forum.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 17:41

I think Kai just posted here cuz not everyone reads the subs thread.

Anyhow, not sure if you guys know or not. If you read the manga, there was a scenrio where Sano, Mizuki, Nanba and I think Nakatsu? got selected to do a photoshoot for a magazine/advertisement. They will have something similar to that in the drama. I'm not sure exactly if the same 4 will be selected or maybe the whole school. But they will be featured on Anan magazine. The magazine will be shown in the drama. So maybe someone in Japan will be nice to get the magazine and scan it for us when its out ^_-

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 13th, '07, 17:49

not sure if you guys know or not. If you read the manga, there was a scenrio where Sano, Mizuki, Nanba and I think Nakatsu? got selected to do a photoshoot for a magazine/advertisement. They will have something similar to that in the drama. I'm not sure exactly if the same 4 will be selected or maybe the whole school. But they will be featured on Anan magazine.
It's out already. The issue is devoted to blood types, and Maki, Shun, Toma, and Hiro are photographed, with a long article discussing how they're all different types of personalities because of their bloodtypes.

They're not on the cover, unfortunately - the cover has illustrations of women and the different blood types.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 18:21

do you know if anyone scanned the magazine or any translations around?

*edit* I guess I found the translations. Anyone seen the scans around?
http://arashiland.blog84.fc2.com/blog-entry-1725.html

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 13th, '07, 18:36

XiaoPauli wrote:C'mon, guys. Let's get back to the discussion of the series. No threadjacking about soft subs. That should go in the subtitles subforum, not the J-drama forum.
If the sub doesn't concern you guys, then I don't have to talk about it here. I just like to say it's very easy for me to walk away from it.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 13th, '07, 18:58

fivethreerin was generous enough to post a scan of it in my LJ comments:
I will probably go and get the magazine myself tomorrow and scan it in hi-res, but thank you seirin for finding the translation of the article.

It makes me wonder why not-so-nice things Maki must have said to the boys....eh, she probably didn't mean them......(see, it's her hypnotic eyes and her CUTENESS, ne, I'm just as bad as the boys and forgiving her. ;)

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 13th, '07, 19:01

Kai200X wrote:
XiaoPauli wrote:C'mon, guys. Let's get back to the discussion of the series. No threadjacking about soft subs. That should go in the subtitles subforum, not the J-drama forum.
If the sub doesn't concern you guys, then I don't have to talk about it here. I just like to say it's very easy for me to walk away from it.
I honestly really have no idea what else to say to help u... :cry:
Except that I will support you no matter what. :D And I'm sure tons of other people in this thread do too (not to mention the silent readers too :-) )
I mean, did u see the number of posts after ur comment? :D
So Kai, gambatte!! :salut:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 19:01

seirin wrote:
hmm...I'm not sure if lyptika will stop hardsubbing streaming files? I talked with someone from WITHS2 and she said she's been messaging that person to stop but got ignored.
I once try to ask that person if the sub comes from Kai, but got ignored also -__-

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 13th, '07, 19:03

silentblvd wrote:fivethreerin was generous enough to post a scan of it in my LJ comments:
I will probably go and get the magazine myself tomorrow and scan it in hi-res, but thank you seirin for finding the translation of the article.

It makes me wonder why not-so-nice things Maki must have said to the boys....eh, she probably didn't mean them......(see, it's her hypnotic eyes and her CUTENESS, ne, I'm just as bad as the boys and forgiving her. ;)
That is just so freakin' hot!!! :wub:
Thx fivetheerin for scanning and silentblvd for posting
About the "not-so-nice-things", I distinctly remember some Yamaki interviews where Yamapi said the same thing... but she's just that type of person. She speaks what's in her mind. :D
Last edited by XoX on Aug 13th, '07, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 19:03

silentblvd wrote:fivethreerin was generous enough to post a scan of it in my LJ comments:

Thanksss~~

omg// @o@ they're so kakoiiii ahhhh~~

I want that magazine !!!!

Hopefully some HQ scans will come up soon XD

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 19:06

Kai200X wrote:
If the sub doesn't concern you guys, then I don't have to talk about it here. While we are on the subject, we better not mention anything about magazine scans, related products or radio programs, because we're not allow to talk about it here but the drama itself, right?
Thank you, Kai200X. My post was purposely written to bait you to post that exact response, in order to bring up a disturbing aspect in this thread.

I personally don't care about the Hana Kimi soft subs, but I have nothing against such discussions. In the past though, there are some individuals in this thread who have whined and moaned about others who brought up topics about comparing the manga or the Chinese Hana Kimi to the Japanese Hana Kimi because it's not discussion of the actual drama itself. Yet, when people bring up Hana Kimi products, side-media, or soft subs, where are those people with their criticisms?

Seems pretty hypocritical.

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 13th, '07, 19:14

XiaoPauli wrote:Thank you, Kai200X. My post was purposely written to bait you to post that exact response, in order to bring up a disturbing aspect in this thread.
Bait me? :roll Just to be fair. That was what I wrote initially. I already changed my message right after I posted it, so I don't have to talk about it now.
Last edited by Kai200X on Aug 13th, '07, 19:20, edited 2 times in total.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 19:17

Kai200X wrote:
XiaoPauli wrote:Thank you, Kai200X. My post was purposely written to bait you to post that exact response, in order to bring up a disturbing aspect in this thread.
Bait me? :roll Just to be fair. That was what I wrote initially. I already changed my message right after I posted it, so I don't have to talk about it now.
Heh, nah. It was a successful bait. I got the response I wanted from you, because you still posted it. I only needed what you typed at the time to get a point across. Thanks. :)
Last edited by XiaoPauli on Aug 13th, '07, 19:20, edited 2 times in total.

jooliepoolie

Post by jooliepoolie » Aug 13th, '07, 19:19

my first jdrama and i LOVE it!!!! (me=newb)
wuahaha anticipating next episode

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 19:23

I think anything related to Japanese Hanakimi is okay to post here. Otherwise, there would be many threads created. Magazine thread for Hanakimi, Product thread for hanakimi? This would turn into a hanakimi forum rather than a drama forum. The subs go on the sub forum but then not many people read the sub forum. Frankly I only go to the first page/post of the sub forums and never go past that.

As for the comparison between TW and JP Hanakimi. I can understand why many are opposed to it. It will just end up turning into an argument and having the thread closed. I don't see the problem of Kai posting about his subs here since he is posting a warning (and hinting for others to help stop soft sub distribution on streaming locations).

Kai, I have mentioned about it on soompi a few days ago, there are people there on the look out for it but in the end, it will be up to the uploader if they will ignore others or not and continue what they are doing.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 13th, '07, 19:31

I still think that the Taiwanese adaptation, original Japanese manga, and now the Japanese adaptation should all be considered their own creative entity and to be enjoyed on their own merits, rather than endless comparisons to each other, and deciding 'what's better/what's worse.' While it's true that comparison is only natural and sometimes even inspires lively and opinionated discussion, a lot of the times, it often degenerates into redundant nitpickiness.

I don't find that posting of wallpaper/magazine scans/gifs/merchandise to be hypocritical, (though some of them desperately need spoiler cuts for the fans with slow connection rates) because they do relate to the show (in the case of An-An, it's going to be featured in a future episode and story arc) and they're easy topics to inspire discussion about the show.

But, YMMV.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 19:33

seirin wrote:As for the comparison between TW and JP Hanakimi. I can understand why many are opposed to it. It will just end up turning into an argument and having the thread closed. I don't see the problem of Kai posting about his subs here since he is posting a warning (and hinting for others to help stop soft sub distribution on streaming locations).
Meh, that's not a very strong case still for those hypocrites though, simply based on what could "potentially" happen. It only solidifies the case against them. In other words:

Am I for topics in a Japanese Hana Kimi thread as long as it has a reasonable relationship with the Japanese Hana Kimi? Of course I do. That's called a healthy discussion. Innocent comparisons are reasonable relationships, and make for interesting discussion. Blatant flamewars of favoritism to one or the other are not reasonable relationships though, and shouldn't be discussed. There's a huge difference between bringing up anecdotal comparisons (good) and feuding over which one is better (bad).

Am I for the idea of people dictacting what related topics should be discussed and what related topics shouldn't? Of course I don't. That's called censorship. I don't think people are cool with that, but that's what it is if it happens.
silentblvd wrote:I don't find that posting of wallpaper/magazine scans/gifs/merchandise to be hypocritical.
I don't either. It doesn't seem hypocritical at all. They're all in good fun, and are nice supplementary items of discussion for the show.
Last edited by XiaoPauli on Aug 13th, '07, 19:41, edited 3 times in total.

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 13th, '07, 19:38

seirin wrote:
Kai, I have mentioned about it on soompi a few days ago, there are people there on the look out for it but in the end, it will be up to the uploader if they will ignore others or not and continue what they are doing.
Thank you very much for your effort seirin. I'm awared that you also mentioned in soompi, and hopefully with the help from d-addicts and soompis, we can get those uploaders to at least take some videos down.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 19:47

seirin wrote:I think anything related to Japanese Hanakimi is okay to post here. Otherwise, there would be many threads created. Magazine thread for Hanakimi, Product thread for hanakimi? This would turn into a hanakimi forum rather than a drama forum. The subs go on the sub forum but then not many people read the sub forum. Frankly I only go to the first page/post of the sub forums and never go past that.

As for the comparison between TW and JP Hanakimi. I can understand why many are opposed to it. It will just end up turning into an argument and having the thread closed. I don't see the problem of Kai posting about his subs here since he is posting a warning (and hinting for others to help stop soft sub distribution on streaming locations).
I agree with you ^_^
Talking about things related to Hana Kimi is different to comparing 2 different things which for me dun't give any favor ^_^

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 20:00

Nomanymore wrote:I agree with you ^_^
Talking about things related to Hana Kimi is different to comparing 2 different things which for me dun't give any favor ^_^
Ah, then you shouldn't have any problems with comparing the Japanese Hana Kimi to either the manga and the Taiwanese show. The Japanese Hana Kimi show is related to the manga, simply because the Japanese show is based off the manga. Likewise, the Taiwanese Hana Kimi show is based off the manga as well. Therefore, it is also related to the manga. Since the Japanese show and the Taiwanese show are both related to the manga, both shows are related to each other. When you make the comparisons of the Japanese show to them, it is talking about things related to Hana Kimi, and not comparing 2 different things.

In other words, you should be fine with comparing the Japanese show to either the manga or the Taiwanese because they're similar and related.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 20:03

XiaoPauli wrote: Meh, that's not a very strong case still for those hypocrites though, simply based on what could "potentially" happen. It only solidifies the case against them. In other words:

Am I for topics in a Japanese Hana Kimi thread as long as it has a reasonable relationship with the Japanese Hana Kimi? Of course I do. That's called a healthy discussion. Innocent comparisons are reasonable relationships, and make for interesting discussion. Blatant flamewars of favoritism to one or the other are not reasonable relationships though, and shouldn't be discussed. There's a huge difference between bringing up anecdotal comparisons (good) and feuding over which one is better (bad).
Well, it might start out as innocent comparisons, but people have different views and its just sooner or later, arguments start. Hence, that is why any poll that is started that compares dramas gets closed on addicts. I was browsing backlogs of the discussion forums and noticed it. So if you consider that you can call the mods/admin at addicts hypocritical too :P

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 20:15

seirin wrote:Well, it might start out as innocent comparisons, but people have different views and its just sooner or later, arguments start. Hence, that is why any poll that is started that compares dramas gets closed on addicts. I was browsing backlogs of the discussion forums and noticed it. So if you consider that you can call the mods at addicts hypocritical too :P
Heh, I knew someone was going to make this potential stance, and the reason why it's not strong is because it talks about extreme cases. Here's why.

As I stated earlier, innocent comparisons of the Japanese Hana Kimi show to other media can provide a healthy and interesting discussion. In the same vein, postings of magazine clips, merchandise, and side-media related to the Japanese Hana Kimi show does the same effect.

The argument people bring up though involve extreme cases, i.e., the idea of when comparisons, left unregulated, can potentially turn into tense arguments which can incite a flamewar. But there is an extreme case with postings of clips, merchandise, and side-media as well (same goes with soft subs). That extreme case is when pages are potentially flooded simply on such items (which has happened a few times). The soft subs already took up two pages before I made a post. :P

In other words, to not permit one form of discussion because of the potential of an extreme case is not a justified reason. My argument still stands, and also demonstrates why the mods/admins aren't hypocritical at all on this. And I'm making a deal about this because I've seen some nasty stuff some people have said earlier in this thread to people who made such comparisons. That's just not right.

What a fun discussion. :P

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 13th, '07, 20:33

@silentblvd... I took your scan of the four, if that's all right with you :) Thanks for sharing!

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 13th, '07, 20:39

Oh, BTW. I've been meaning to ask this, but got off-track, haha. In the beach episode, I know for sure that one person out of the group of four that's having a competition against Tomo's group is a foreigner. But judging from their conversation, was there also one other foreigner in that group of four?

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 13th, '07, 20:50

silentblvd wrote: It makes me wonder why not-so-nice things Maki must have said to the boys....eh, she probably didn't mean them......(see, it's her hypnotic eyes and her CUTENESS, ne, I'm just as bad as the boys and forgiving her. ;)
Sorry, but I cannot find the post telling what Maki said to the boys. Could you please explain it to me again ? That sounds interesting to understand better Maki san.

Because as I red after, Yamapi said the same thing about her ????

Does she only look sweet and innocent ? :scratch: :whistling:

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 13th, '07, 20:56

seirin posted a link to the translation of the an-an article:

That should clear things up for you.

Crabbyrat, it's not my scan, fivethreerin did all the work, I just linked it. :)

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 13th, '07, 21:06

silentblvd wrote:seirin posted a link to the translation of the an-an article:

That should clear things up for you.

Crabbyrat, it's not my scan, fivethreerin did all the work, I just linked it. :)
Oh, thank you for your fast reply ! Now it is clear for me ! Maki seems to have a very strong character despite her shyness. She seems to lure people, I like it.

And I am pleased to learn Toma is A group like me :mrgreen:

O yasumi ! time to go to bed for me !

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 13th, '07, 21:13

myunoyume wrote:
silentblvd wrote: It makes me wonder why not-so-nice things Maki must have said to the boys....eh, she probably didn't mean them......(see, it's her hypnotic eyes and her CUTENESS, ne, I'm just as bad as the boys and forgiving her. ;)
Sorry, but I cannot find the post telling what Maki said to the boys. Could you please explain it to me again ? That sounds interesting to understand better Maki san.

Because as I red after, Yamapi said the same thing about her ????

Does she only look sweet and innocent ? :scratch: :whistling:
You can look on nomanymore's blog for the interviews (it has english sub too).
I forgot which interview/personality test it was but Maki said something about Yamapi's adlibs not being interesting... Although it ended up being quite a comical situation as Yamapi supposedly misinterpreted what she meant. :P
I'm sure Maki is a very sweet person off-screen as well (of course, I don't really know it's just a guess), but she just seems to be an HONEST person who speaks her mind (which can hurt sometimes... as Yamapi said)
However, from the magazine interview, Shun seems to like that aspect of her. :D

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » Aug 13th, '07, 21:19

wow seeing that photo makes me think that theres gonna be that modeling scene that was in the manga in the drama! cause in ep 6 Akiha did say she wanted to come back as a famous photographer so maybe they will have that scene where they model!!!

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 13th, '07, 21:35

silentblvd wrote:Crabbyrat, it's not my scan, fivethreerin did all the work, I just linked it. :)
All right thanks! I deleted it from my comp :)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 13th, '07, 21:58

XiaoPauli wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I agree with you ^_^
Ah, then you shouldn't have any problems with comparing the Japanese Hana Kimi to either the manga and the Taiwanese show. The Japanese Hana Kimi show is related to the manga, simply because the Japanese show is based off the manga. Likewise, the Taiwanese Hana Kimi show is based off the manga as well. Therefore, it is also related to the manga. Since the Japanese show and the Taiwanese show are both related to the manga, both shows are related to each other. When you make the comparisons of the Japanese show to them, it is talking about things related to Hana Kimi, and not comparing 2 different things.

In other words, you should be fine with comparing the Japanese show to either the manga or the Taiwanese because they're similar and related.
Well, for me, JP & TW vers are totally different to each other. The only resemblance, both are adaptations of Hana Kimi the manga. And so I can distinguish what's concerning the JP vers itself only, that's what I meant by 'related'.

Like now, this kind of discussion about should we compare or not, for me, it's unrelated to Hana Kimi the drama.
And honestly, if people are hypocritical, so what ?! lol Everyone is!!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 13th, '07, 22:03

I just watched the interview with maki and shun advertising hanakimi with chinese sub.^^;
The one where Toma talks about Shun's car. The guy there ask Toma to reveal a secret about Shun. The subs were kind of blurry but what I understood was, Toma said Shun has a car and the special thing about it is, there's also a bed ^^; You could lay down if you put down the seat. Also, on his left hand side there is water and candy ^^; On his right side, he said there's a bear (but Shun said it was elephant later). Toma didn't know what is was for put maybe he uses it for a pillow or to hug ^^; Shun said he has a bed in his car cuz he often gets tired so he can sleep ^^;