[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 23:08

I didn't think I would enjoy HYD at first, I thought it was probably over rated judging by the plot. But I ended up enjoying it a lot maybe cuz of the Jun's bad Japanese ^^; Since I like languages, I can totally understand how someone learning Japanese would have a hard time because I would mix them up probably too. But a native speaker? ehe pretty hilarious. But I think the person was right about the eye candy maybe. Rui got me ^^; I didn't recognize anyone there when I watched it (I don't remember names), but I started staring at Rui after awhile :wub:

jaze

Post by jaze » Aug 10th, '07, 23:34

I really enjoyed the first couple of episodes, but I dunno, episode 6 is starting to get boring. I love Ashiya's classmates and all, but they're really starting to get annoying. Yes, they are there for comedy relief, but too much just kills the overall pacing of the plot.

Basically enough already and let's move on to Sano and Ashiya. Since its ep. 6 already and since J dramas are pretty short (compared to K or C dramas), we're halfway already to the ending, yet there's not much development happening between the two main leads. I really hope the drama doesn't continue so where so much focus is on the classmates doing random things. -_-:

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 10th, '07, 23:57

Hmm for me personally I have seen it progressing on the Sano/Mizuki side in the last couple of episodes. Yeah they still have the contests, but I think it's to remind the audience of the lighthearted aspect of the show. Although I do agree they should be cut down a little. But coming from a Nakatsu fan, it is quite apparent to me that the Sano/Mizuki relationship is blooming. In my opinion, it's moving towards the true plot of the series.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 11th, '07, 00:18

Yeah, it looks like the Sano/Mizuki angle is progressing healthily. Maybe too healthily, because I think there's much else development to it that can't be done in an episode or two. In my opinion, the series might be running too fast. I myself would rather see more focus of the plots on the other characters.

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 11th, '07, 01:01

seirin wrote:I didn't think I would enjoy HYD at first, I thought it was probably over rated judging by the plot. But I ended up enjoying it a lot maybe cuz of the Jun's bad Japanese ^^; Since I like languages, I can totally understand how someone learning Japanese would have a hard time because I would mix them up probably too. But a native speaker? ehe pretty hilarious. But I think the person was right about the eye candy maybe. Rui got me ^^; I didn't recognize anyone there when I watched it (I don't remember names), but I started staring at Rui after awhile :wub:
I actually quite enjoyed HYD too (but it's definitely not my favorite...)
I also liked hearing Jun speaking different languages :P
Although I did find it funny that he spoke Chinese quite fluently and yet had trouble with his native language :-) and how he kept messing up his English (HemingYAY :D )
Anyway back to HK,
I personally think that HK is moving at a good pace, with Sano actually taking his time to warm up to Mizuki and vice versa. Quite a difference from the manga, but I like the change. Change is good sometimes, it doesn't get repetitive.

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 11th, '07, 01:31

shinnonusum wrote:Where can i find subbed ep 6 ppl ????
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Episode 6)
i uploaded the RAW of episode 6 in youtube ^_^

Part 1 :
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5 :

preview epi 7 youtube :
you can download it at Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ0E7EVG (12mb) . avi

^_^

kyu_six19

Post by kyu_six19 » Aug 11th, '07, 03:49

babiexd wrote:Is there anyone who would like Nakatsu to end up with Mizuki? I really really really really want them together...episode 6 just broke my heart! :cry:
lol. if mizuki was attracted to nakatsu. sure. x3. but i call for sano! xD

in the manga, though, Nakatsu ends up with Mizuki's American friend, Julia.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 11th, '07, 03:54

babiexd wrote:Is there anyone who would like Nakatsu to end up with Mizuki? I really really really really want them together...episode 6 just broke my heart! :cry:
me me!! i want them to end up together!! :wub: :wub:
but i also want sano and mizuki to be together!! XD i love this drama...

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 11th, '07, 04:37

kyu_six19 wrote:

huh? In the manga, Nakatsu ends up with nobody. Julia and goes back to the US. Nakatsu never liked Julia cuz he was jealous of Julia cuz Julia said she was Mizuki's girlfriend.

Dor0070

Post by Dor0070 » Aug 11th, '07, 04:49

seirin wrote:
kyu_six19 wrote:

huh? In the manga, Nakatsu ends up with nobody. Julia and goes back to the US. Nakatsu never liked Julia cuz he was jealous of Julia cuz Julia said she was Mizuki's girlfriend.[/quote

in the tw hana kimi he does end up with her by having an relationship thru talking on the phone lol

LiLiann

Post by LiLiann » Aug 11th, '07, 04:49

wahh i just saw episode 6 with subs and i must say it was WORTH THE WAITT ! omg i can't get enough of the ending i was all grinning till my mouth cracked XD my god i cannot wait for the next episode !!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 11th, '07, 05:57

I prefer the manga version where Nakatsu ends up with nobody. That would show is genuine feelings for Mizuki even if his love is not reciprocated. And that he's not fickle ^^; But it would be nice if Nakatsu does find love further down the road. I liked that the writer ended with him concentrating on soccer so he can make it big.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 11th, '07, 08:16

seirin wrote:I prefer the manga version where Nakatsu ends up with nobody. That would show is genuine feelings for Mizuki even if his love is not reciprocated. And that he's not fickle ^^; But it would be nice if Nakatsu does find love further down the road. I liked that the writer ended with him concentrating on soccer so he can make it big.
I agree ! I dun't want to see Nakatsu falls or sees any girl in the end..
It may sound unfair to him or his fans, but just try to think about his image.
Wil u prefer a guy who's loyal to his love in the end or rather someone who falls for someone else in the same year ? :whistling:
Beside, Komari is even not that 'pretty' to suit Nakatsu... well that's my opinion.

zenkzenk

Post by zenkzenk » Aug 11th, '07, 10:57

Enough of the clamor for more lovey dovey romantic scenes between Sano and Ashiya. They are still is high school, for Pete's sake! Shouldn't they be preparing for college exams or the like?

I wish there were more Oscar scenes. Loved his green suit. :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 11th, '07, 11:02

zenkzenk wrote:Enough of the clamor for more lovey dovey romantic scenes between Sano and Ashiya. They are still is high school, for Pete's sake! Shouldn't they be preparing for college exams or the like?

Its a romance story even if they are still in high school romance happens there too doesnt it? (well so ive heard)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 11th, '07, 11:11

well it's a drama not a documentary about highschool students' life ! LoL

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 11th, '07, 12:43

zenkzenk wrote:They are still is high school, for Pete's sake! Shouldn't they be preparing for college exams or the like?
Nomanymore wrote:well it's a drama not a documentary about highschool students' life ! LoL
QFT.

C'mon, we have a girl trying to pose as a guy in an all-boys school. We lost any sense of realism of high school life from that point on. :lol

afroken

Post by afroken » Aug 11th, '07, 16:02

The HanaKimi drama goods are out!!! >3<

but I hope more goods will come~

Already pre-ordered the OST from CDJapan. ^^

http://shop.fujitv.co.jp/daiba/shopping ... 671&menu=1

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Aug 11th, '07, 16:33

at last, the best part has come. LOVEY-DUVEY SCENES!!!! *drools*
**anyway, just started watching HYD. (i know, im sorta late for this) and my lord, OGURI SHUN// Hanazawa Rui WAS SO DANG HOT!!!!!! Im totally into this. No wonder all my friendds love this drama. Haha!!

could anyone tell me what'll happen in the 7th ep? Onegaishimasu!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 11th, '07, 16:37

afroken wrote:The HanaKimi drama goods are out!!! >3<

but I hope more goods will come~

Already pre-ordered the OST from CDJapan. ^^

http://shop.fujitv.co.jp/daiba/shopping ... 671&menu=1
uwaa!! amazing!! i want that patch!! :lol :lol i would put it on my school bag mwahaha <33

afroken

Post by afroken » Aug 11th, '07, 19:44

^ That's a mini towel, not a patch. XDD But a patch would be awesome!!! I hope they release more goods! >3<

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 11th, '07, 19:48

for real? XD haha it looks like a patch :whistling: :whistling: XD
well then i would have it on my bathroom 8) 8) :lol

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 11th, '07, 20:34

afroken wrote:^ That's a mini towel, not a patch. XDD But a patch would be awesome!!! I hope they release more goods! >3<
A mini-towel?! :O It's such a nice color too! I love that shade of blue :-)
No patch yet? I'm sure they will have it soon

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 11th, '07, 21:13

I'm still waiting for the OST be available on Yesasia :(

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 11th, '07, 21:58

Wow- almost page 300 :) Can't wait till ep. 7. It's gonna be the most interesting one of the rest of the other 6 eps. earlier.

wachi

Post by wachi » Aug 11th, '07, 21:58

zenkzenk wrote:Enough of the clamor for more lovey dovey romantic scenes between Sano and Ashiya. They are still is high school, for Pete's sake! Shouldn't they be preparing for college exams or the like?

Weird how I was thinking of the exact same thing... are they even studying or going to class anymore? Then I thought about it.. it's just not that type of drama.

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 11th, '07, 22:17

wachi wrote:

Weird how I was thinking of the exact same thing... are they even studying or going to class anymore? Then I thought about it.. it's just not that type of drama.
It really isn't...
I mean what kind of school picks students according to their looks? (reference to ep 1)
why, our beloved Osaka Gakuen of course :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 11th, '07, 23:37

@ uhm we got to see them go to class & also in the classroom & also there's a teacher... isn't it enough ? ^^;
I think we only need a scene where they're studying :blink wat the...

afroken

Post by afroken » Aug 11th, '07, 23:53

And plus right now it's summer holiday for them so it's not wierd they don't have classes in the latest episodes. :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 04:05

haha i never even clicked that they had summer vacation in the drama at the same time real summer vacation is haha im so dense some times ^_^
by the way does anyone know where id find drama goods actually in japan??

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 12th, '07, 04:37

Yorokobi wrote:haha i never even clicked that they had summer vacation in the drama at the same time real summer vacation is haha im so dense some times ^_^
Not sure but did you try Takeshita dori at Harajuku? They have a lot of idol stuff there. Probably a lot of collectibles too.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 12th, '07, 04:37

haha why were you guys discussing about their studies even though there's nothing wrong with that? It's a drama/tv show! :P When are dramas realistic? Well I haven't watched too many though so I wouldn't really know... :blink Hana Kimi is probably my fifth japanese drama... even though I've been hooked for two years now... :-)

That's awesome that Hana Kimi stuff are out. :D I'm really excited for the soundtrack but it's so expensive. :-( Well it is Japan. :roll

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 04:38

seirin wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:haha i never even clicked that they had summer vacation in the drama at the same time real summer vacation is haha im so dense some times ^_^
Not sure but did you try Takeshita dori at Harajuku? They have a lot of idol stuff there. Probably a lot of collectibles too.
haha i dont live anywhere near harajuku so its a little difficult for me to check there

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 05:01

by the way is anyone going to put up screen shots of the last episode?? i asked before but no one has yet so i thought id ask again. Especially during ashiya and sanos cute argument!

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 12th, '07, 05:23

wow.. HanaKimi items.. i want the t-shirt.. i hope yesasia will have it..

>>> Yorokobi, i think someone made a screen caps of epi 6 at Livejournal Ikemen_paradise community... :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 05:26

angeljocelyn wrote:wow.. HanaKimi items.. i want the t-shirt.. i hope yesasia will have it..

>>> Yorokobi, i think someone made a screen caps of epi 6 at Livejournal Ikemen_paradise community... :wub:
do you have a link??

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 12th, '07, 07:38

Yorokobi wrote:
angeljocelyn wrote:wow.. HanaKimi items.. i want the t-shirt.. i hope yesasia will have it..

do you have a link??
here's the link of the entry in LJ ikemen_paradise ^^
http://community.livejournal.com/ikemen ... 65744.html

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 08:02

thank you!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 12th, '07, 08:45

Some photos in a magazine :D
All cover girls and boys of the magazine hold a lemon. So do they :thumleft:
Shun looks so happy with big smile, which is so cute :wub:

If you can't see the photos, please visit this URL
Hope you can see them!!!
http://www.geocities.jp/aniceroy1/
Last edited by apartofmylife on Aug 18th, '07, 03:51, edited 5 times in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 12th, '07, 08:46

@angeljocelyn : lub ur sig XD XD :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 12th, '07, 08:49

apartofmylife wrote:Some photos in a magazine :D
Shun looks so happy withbig smile, which is so cute :wub:

They're so cute XD~~ kyaaaaaaaa

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 08:54

apartofmylife wrote:Some photos in a magazine :D
Shun looks so happy withbig smile, which is so cute :wub:

i cant see the pictures :(

afroken

Post by afroken » Aug 12th, '07, 08:56

A girl told me that they are probably available in the FujiTV store.. ^^ (the real store, not the online one) But other than that I have no idea.....

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 12th, '07, 09:08

just saw the 1st half of the english subbed episode 6...omg, that little argument about kitaro and his eyeball father is SOOOO CUTE!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 09:31

afroken wrote:
A girl told me that they are probably available in the FujiTV store.. ^^ (the real store, not the online one) But other than that I have no idea.....
thanks i went to the fuji tv building one last year but its far away from where i live now ^_^ guess ill have to go on an adventure

(by the way i know this is off topic but does anyone know hoe to make your signature come up everytime? is that possible or do you have to click the "attach signature" box everytime??)

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 12th, '07, 09:48

Yorokobi wrote: i cant see the pictures :(
Sorry for the trouble. I don't know why sometiems photos don't show up correctly..
Even I can't see photos I uploaded.. especially when I refresh the page or reload the page...

Please visit this URL.....You can see all my photos I uploaded so far...

Hope you can see them this time!!!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 09:56

apartofmylife wrote:
Yorokobi wrote: i cant see the pictures :(
Sorry for the trouble. I don't know why sometiems photos don't show up correctly..
Even I can't see photos I uploaded.. especially when I refresh the page or reload the page...

Please visit this URL.....You can see all my photos I uploaded so far...

Hope you can see them this time!!!
thanks great photos love some of the expressions ^_^

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 12th, '07, 10:01

Yorokobi wrote: thanks great photos love some of the expressions ^_^
I am glad that you could see the photos ^_~

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 12th, '07, 10:38

I love Shun's happy face in 3rd picture.. kawaii~ :wub:

Reigning_Ninya

Post by Reigning_Ninya » Aug 12th, '07, 10:49

I love the last picture where Toma is holding that flower and looking at Maki, like "pestering" her. Soooo cute!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 12:26

sorry! Im requesting screen shots again!
im looking for a particular shot this time
if at all possible can somebody get me a screen shot od mizuki's expression when Sano calls her eyeball father. I would really really appreciate it . thank you in advance!

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 12th, '07, 12:59

Maki, Shun, Toma's talk in the magazine which has the photos I uploaded hours ago !
I always love their interaction :D
Please excuse some mistakes in my English as always..., but I hope you enjoy it too!
M:Maki S:Shun T:Toma

T:When I see the poster, I think "Wow! So many Ikemen guys!", but if
I actually had to go to the school, I would think "it would be a pain in the ass~~~. :D "
Everybody has SO strong character!
M:Even the director rolls with laughter before saying a cut.
The moment when Oscar・M・Himejima is back to Nobuo Kyou himself is also funny. :D
T:But Shun-kun always does handsome-man acting. :whistling: I want to act like you!
S:Sorry, I play a handsome role, but actually I would fit in Fukemen Paradise
rather than Ikemen Paradise. :D (see below for the word Fukemen) Anyway, I like Toma's acting.
You act like exactly what I would like to act if I were Nakatsu. You are good!
M: But Toma-kun makes me laugh with sudden ad lib and I don't know how to deal
with it! In a scene in a okonomiyaki restaurant, he struck a pose I did in Teppan-syoujyo-Akane. XD
(Maki played the main lead in Teppan syoujyo Akane in 2006) I fought back by arranging
my fringe like Kenji Tamura.
T:Yeah, you did. :D Shun-kun, you have frustration cause you aren't in scenes with a lot of fuss, don't you?
S:Well, The more you guys go crazy, the better I look. But I feel lonely because you
two always enjoy talking about scenes which I am not in..You are like "That scene was
fun~~♪" or "We enjoyed a barbecue after shooting on the beach! " or.. etc
T:Then, Shun-kun was so sulky with very funny face. You basically like to be teased,
don't you?
S:Hey! Don' you know how much I am hurt! :lol
M:But we three have been doing ****-ups together in recent days. Many sets of 50 ****-ups!
S: All day long, right? :D
T:Maki-chan is active and mannish not like as I thought.
M:Other guys also say to me they feel as if they were with a man. But I am a girl after all.
I know they take care of me.
T:Yeah, we do juicy dirty talk when Maki-chan is not around.
M:I can hear you anyway ~~~~ :lol

*Fukemen is Shun's original word.
Ikemen = Iketeru + men. Iketeru means good-looking
Fukemen = Fuketeru + men. Fuketeru means old-looking.

Don't worry Shun! I know what you mean, but you are good-looking anyway!
Last edited by apartofmylife on Aug 12th, '07, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 12th, '07, 13:04

haha thanks for that i love reading these translations cause these guys are great together!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 12th, '07, 13:47

apartofmylife wrote:Maki, Shun, Toma's talk in the magazine which has the photos I uploaded hours ago !
Please excuse some mistakes in my English as always..., but I hope you enjoy it too!

I actually had to go to the school, I would think "it would be a pain in the ass~~~. :D "
The moment when Oscar・M・Himejima is back to Nobuo Kyou himself is also funny. :D
T:But Shun-kun always does handsome-man acting. :whistling: I want to act like you!
rather than Ikemen Paradise. :D (see below for the word Fukemen) Anyway, I like Toma's acting.
with it! In a scene in a okonomiyaki restaurant, he struck a pose I did in Teppan-syoujyo-Akane. XD
(Maki played the main lead in Teppan syoujyo Akane in 2006) I fought back by arranging
T:Yeah, you did. :D Shun-kun, you have frustration cause you aren't in scenes with a lot of fuss, don't you?
S:Well, The more you guys go crazy, the better I look. But I feel lonely because you
two always enjoy talking about scenes which I am not in..You are like "That scene was
T:Then, Shun-kun was so sulky with very funny face. You basically like to be teased,
don't you?
M:But we three have been doing ****-ups together in recent days. Many sets of 50 ****-ups!
M:Other guys also say to me they feel as if they were with a man. But I am a girl after all.

Thanks alot for the translation..

It's funny how Shun alwayz feels old by himself but acting like a child sometimes ^^;
Indeed, it's our Shun kun. :D

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 12th, '07, 14:49

Yorokobi wrote:sorry! Im requesting screen shots again!
if at all possible can somebody get me a screen shot od mizuki's expression when Sano calls her eyeball father. I would really really appreciate it . thank you in advance!

that a very funny part.. lover's quarell??
*lol*

here i made a screen cap ~_~ gomene i dont know if this is a good one ^_^

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 12th, '07, 15:02

apartofmylife wrote:Maki, Shun, Toma's talk in the magazine which has the photos I uploaded hours ago !

don't you?

Thanks for the translations :D I always love the interactions of tomaguri

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 12th, '07, 15:32

don't you?

I can imagine Toma did that :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 12th, '07, 15:40

yay we're gonna hit 300th page !! :cheers:

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Aug 12th, '07, 15:49

Is this the 300th page yet? XD No it's not. =P

Anyway I know I'm late but thanks for the translation! I love how they interact! :lol

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 12th, '07, 15:57

My post will be the last post till it hits 300!!!!! :cheers: Anywho thanks for the translations. :D I have some pics I'd like to share that I found that haven't been seen around here or the ikemen community... I think... Maybe when I have the time I might upload.... :-)

jellagen

Post by jellagen » Aug 12th, '07, 16:05

300? :lol

is it me or is anyone else thinking hana kimi is getting a bit..... strange :|

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 12th, '07, 17:19

jellagen wrote:300? :lol

Happy 300th page :cheers: :cheers:
What do u mean by strange? :scratch:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 12th, '07, 17:28

Oh my goodness.
300 pages.

Congratz guys!
I haven't been on recently.
I've been more of a lurker.

Bwahaha.

Really, god job guys :lol.

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 12th, '07, 17:28

angeljocelyn wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:sorry! Im requesting screen shots again!

that a very funny part.. lover's quarell??
*lol*

here i made a screen cap ~_~ gomene i dont know if this is a good one ^_^
Wah I love ur banners :wub:
I think I prefer the 1st one b/c it shows both Sano x Mizuki's reaction... and we cant forget Toma's. I feel so bad for him :-(

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 12th, '07, 19:34

@apartofmylife-- is it possible if I can take your pictures? They're so cute! And thanks for the translations! They're all so cute together! So I guess Maki is one of the guys huh :lol

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 12th, '07, 19:41

XoX wrote:

YAY! 300 Page!!

Hmm I don't know what jellagen mean but I think it's strange too. :) Awesomely funny strange!! :lol :cheers: :w00t:

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 12th, '07, 19:44

Nakatsu is sooooooooooooooooooo COOL!! Loved him in ep6, in fact, I love him in every ep!!!!! such a great character! lol don't mind me, just spreading some Nakatsu love :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 12th, '07, 19:57

uwaaa happy 300 pages!!! <3
xox i love ur hug icon!!! <33 kawaii

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 12th, '07, 20:02

tsurashi313 wrote:
XoX wrote:

YAY! 300 Page!!

Hmm I don't know what jellagen mean but I think it's strange too. :) Awesomely funny strange!! :lol :cheers: :w00t:
If u mean Oscar... then yeah. He's a freak :P but i strangely like him :D
@kozumifan thx!! but all the credit goes to asami

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 12th, '07, 21:42

Yup, they're pretty crazy and weird. I like the Dorm 2 guys better cuz they're more normal, but just too playful sometimes with the groping :lol Dorm heads 1 and 3 kinda scares me sometimes cuz they're so weird...

ahh just wanna mention, oscar looks a bit old to be in high school? eheh maybe he flunked a few years LOL

Seems like Hibari flunked a few years too. They mentioned she won the queen of Mr Osaka contest for 7 times and she lost this year to Mizuki but she's gonna try again next year? How many years are in high school? :O

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 12th, '07, 21:57

^ haha somehow i like oscar's crazyness!! haha he's soooo funny!! and dorm 1 leader..(that's the karate guy right? XD" he's funny too.. i like the crazyness of this drama

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 12th, '07, 22:02

Yeah karate guy is Dorm 1 head Tennouji, played by Ishigaki Yuma! Such an interesting character.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 12th, '07, 22:10

crabbyrat wrote:Yeah karate guy is Dorm 1 head Tennouji, played by Ishigaki Yuma! Such an interesting character.
aa i see .. i love the reactions of theveryone when they found out he had a girlfriend.. =O

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 12th, '07, 22:38

crabbyrat wrote:@apartofmylife-- is it possible if I can take your pictures? They're so cute! And thanks for the translations! They're all so cute together! So I guess Maki is one of the guys huh :lol
Go ahead :D Yes! They are all so cute together! I love to see them all togerther! So addictive...So jealous.... :P

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 12th, '07, 22:51

Happy Page 300!! Can't wait till tomorrow/! ;) YES