[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 9th, '07, 18:56

fishyfeepo wrote:
chocodreamer wrote:just saw that video where they were presenting the cast of ikemen paradise (toma wasn't there)...they looked like runway models, heehee...and maki at the last part trying to look cool as a boy is sooo cute :D
link? :P

i watch this promo vid, oguri shun says he had never kissed such soft lips... tomas lips xD
it's on crunchyroll http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=124459

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 9th, '07, 19:07

fishyfeepo wrote:
chocodreamer wrote:just saw that video where they were presenting the cast of ikemen paradise (toma wasn't there)...they looked like runway models, heehee...and maki at the last part trying to look cool as a boy is sooo cute :D
link? :P

i watch this promo vid, oguri shun says he had never kissed such soft lips... tomas lips xD
if you're looking for the catwalk its on fujitv website under vol.10 of the link
http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/spe_movie/index.html

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 9th, '07, 19:23

fishyfeepo wrote:aww nakatsu doesn't find out later then huh? i wish he did, he's adorable :[ does he end up with that girl? :<
It depends on how you define "end up":
In the manga it was a totally different girl who approached Nakatsu with a chocolate and said that she's liked him for a while. She's cute, so he decides to date her. In the end, he realizes that he only loves Mizuki and it would be unfair to her to keep dating her. So romantically, in the end of the manga, he ends up with no one.
As many of us have been mentioning, let's just hope for another drama starring Tomaki as the romantic leads :lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 19:25

crabbyrat wrote:
fishyfeepo wrote:aww nakatsu doesn't find out later then huh? i wish he did, he's adorable :[ does he end up with that girl? :<
In the manga it was a totally different girl who approached Nakatsu with a chocolate and said that she's liked him for a while. She's cute, so he decides to date her. In the end, he realizes that he only loves Mizuki and it would be unfair to her to keep dating her. So romantically, in the end of the manga, he ends up with no one.
As many of us have been mentioning, let's just hope for another drama starring Tomaki as the romantic leads :lol
awww forreal??! then can i end up with nakatsu??! XD or maybe ghost guy??!!! yeah i want iether one

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 9th, '07, 19:34

You can have ghost boy, I claim Nakatsu :lol :lol

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 19:38

OK!! 8) 8) im totally in love with ghost boy!!!! he's choooooo kawaiii!!!!!

i claim him!! XD

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 9th, '07, 19:43

kozumifan wrote:OK!! 8) 8) im totally in love with ghost boy!!!! he's choooooo kawaiii!!!!!

i claim him!! XD
Yaay! Although I have a feeling I'll be attacked by other Nakatsu fans in the future for selfishly claiming him :D Nakatsu should be shared in his awesomeness by many anyways.

So I don't know News that well, but is that Shige in your signature? And who's in your avatar? I feel stupid for not knowing who it is :P

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 19:49

crabbyrat wrote:
kozumifan wrote:OK!! 8) 8) im totally in love with ghost boy!!!! he's choooooo kawaiii!!!!!

i claim him!! XD
Yaay! Although I have a feeling I'll be attacked by other Nakatsu fans in the future for selfishly claiming him :D Nakatsu should be shared in his awesomeness by many anyways.

So I don't know News that well, but is that Shige in your signature? And who's in your avatar? I feel stupid for not knowing who it is :P
hahahaha i luv nakatsu and ghost guy... they're awesome!!! :wub: :wub:

ok yes i love shige!! he's my favorite NEWS member!!! :lol
he is on my siggy and my avatar is koyama i think.. at first i though it was ryo but no is koyama!! <333 choo kawaii!!!

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 20:05

hmm there was one guy from dorm 1 with a really nice smiley :3 okay ghost-boy for you but I'll fight you for tomasu :P

i like toma, shirota, ghost-boy and that one guy from dorm 1 but he has a fairly small role, i don't think they even mention his name :[

more men like that at my school plz :[ お願いします!

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 20:08

crabbyrat wrote:

oh i see, poor girl but i wish nakatsu switched places with oguri shun or shirota switch with shun... :P

i am going to download 秋葉原@deep with ikuta toma :wub:

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 9th, '07, 20:17

We shouldn't fight for Toma-- we should share the Toma love :-) Although sometimes I do get pretty protective over Toma or the character Nakatsu-- I've been that way for a while.

I personally like Shun a lot so I wouldn't want him traded out of the main character place-- I think he deserves it. He has an impressive resume and is quite the talented actor. I'm glad he finally got a main role :D

And for the record, Akihabara@DEEP is a TOTAL crack show. It's about otakus and gets kinda insane and random. Toma as Box was adorable, and so was Kazama, but some of the situations got really weird...

ecoice

Post by ecoice » Aug 9th, '07, 20:25

lol, it's kind of useless to have all that stuff in spoilers when reading your open comments is enough to realize what's behind the spoilers, without actually reading them (_ _)

kozumifan, are the gifs from the NEWS DVD that came out on wednesday? I haven't received mine yet (so excited) but omg, shige doing that...whatever.....wiggly thing..whatever..on the bed..XD

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 9th, '07, 20:37

oh, you ppl are taking this guy and that guy, hehe...in that case...i'll take nanba :D

@ecoice: yeah, shige's tabai is the cutest...pure koyashige dorkiness :D

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 9th, '07, 20:38

zomg I think @DEEP was great! one of my fav shows for sure ^^* (maybe because Im surrounded by geeky otakus all day XD)

anyway, to get back on topic,
Even though Toma isn't the main character, I think he excells the way he does because Nakatsu's character is perfect for him. Same goes for Shun and Sano, it seems to have been written for him ^^ they really did a great job casting the show :D

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 20:39

ecoice wrote:lol, it's kind of useless to have all that stuff in spoilers when reading your open comments is enough to realize what's behind the spoilers, without actually reading them (_ _)

kozumifan, are the gifs from the NEWS DVD that came out on wednesday? I haven't received mine yet (so excited) but omg, shige doing that...whatever.....wiggly thing..whatever..on the bed..XD
sowwwie :[

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 9th, '07, 21:34

seirin wrote:Thanks for the translation apartofmylife ^^;

I knew he spent a lot of time high jumping ^^; His form looks really good :w00t:

oh btw, can I post your translation on soompi with your credit? Thanks again.
Sure! Go ahead :D I like his high jump too :wub:

angel333

Post by angel333 » Aug 9th, '07, 21:43

This drama is awesome. But i actually saw the rating and think that they are not soo high as i thought. However, i loved liar game and it's ratings were very low.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 21:49

ecoice wrote:lol, it's kind of useless to have all that stuff in spoilers when reading your open comments is enough to realize what's behind the spoilers, without actually reading them (_ _)

yup!! it's koyashige!!! <333 i love them... i made more.. <333 cuz i love the DVD!!!

Sango2893

Post by Sango2893 » Aug 9th, '07, 21:58

I love this drama and heres what I hope what happens for episode 7
Mizuki helps Sano and it's either she was looing after him when he got sick and just fell asleep or it was one of those she goes to the restroom and winds up in his bed like in the manga.I thnk the reason his kissed Kaguzakara was maybe he thought it was Mizuki since she left and it lookes like she comes back in the room maybe Kaguzakara was visting sick sano ^ ^ and the reason shes leaving for america is...her mission is over.The only reason she had to be their was to make Sano high jump again.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 00:10

Sango2893 wrote:I love this drama and heres what I hope what happens for episode 7
Mizuki helps Sano and it's either she was looing after him when he got sick and just fell asleep or it was one of those she goes to the restroom and winds up in his bed like in the manga.I thnk the reason his kissed Kaguzakara was maybe he thought it was Mizuki since she left and it lookes like she comes back in the room maybe Kaguzakara was visting sick sano ^ ^ and the reason shes leaving for america is...her mission is over.The only reason she had to be their was to make Sano high jump again.
yea and
I hope that now that her 'mission' is acomplished. She'll stay for some 'other' reason.. maybe for someone she likes :roll yay I feel more romance coming lol~

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 10th, '07, 00:34

shirota and shun kiss in the next episode :wub:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 00:35

Nomanymore wrote:
I hope that now that her 'mission' is acomplished. She'll stay for some 'other' reason.. maybe for someone she likes :roll yay I feel more romance coming lol~
Well, Mizuki already realized her feelings ^^; We're waiting on Sano to realize his. Near the end Mizuki says "yappari, Sano ga suki dayo" ^^; I guess she just needed that hug to feel the electric charge LOL

apartofmylife, I have a question. Why does Shun call Hanakimi , Rinokimi? Or is Shun being his weird self and not making any sense? ^^;

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 10th, '07, 00:46

Nomanymore wrote:
of course!! mwahahaha!!! i cant wait for the next episodes!!! it's like sooooooooo excited!!! :wub: :wub:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 00:52

phenally wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:haha yay i listened to those two on the radio last night
I wonder if the rest of us here that is not in Japan can listen to Shun radio program too....
hmm does he sounds the same over the radio and in drama???
arrghh i wan to listen too :P
If you want to hear his voice on the radio, I posted one of the ANN recordings with F4 on Oguri Shun thread. He has a pretty nice voice.

I haven't found any of the recordings with Toma, but I saw someone post a Japanese transcript. I kinda skimmed through it. I didn't find it all that funny? Maybe I didn't understand the funny parts, but mostly the show seems to be taking calls from people who listened in and phoned to all night nippon and the questions were all the same to everyone. "What's your name", "How old are you", "Did you watch Ikemen paradise?", "Did you like Nakatsu or Sano?", "What is your secret?" Something along those lines.
Last edited by seirin on Aug 10th, '07, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 10th, '07, 00:56

i want girls lock.. that's a radio show right?? XD the one maki does.. xD
i wanna listen to it..

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 00:57

kozumifan wrote:i want girls lock.. that's a radio show right?? XD the one maki does.. xD
i wanna listen to it..
someone posted girls lock too. I came across it while searching. There was translation somewhere online for it too.

http://calpis37.livejournal.com/14984.html#cutid1 (20070718)
http://calpis37.livejournal.com/15295.html#cutid1 (20070719)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 10th, '07, 01:01

seirin wrote:
kozumifan wrote:i want girls lock.. that's a radio show right?? XD the one maki does.. xD
i wanna listen to it..
someone posted girls lock too. I came across it while searching. There was translation somewhere online for it too.

http://calpis37.livejournal.com/14984.html#cutid1 (20070718)
http://calpis37.livejournal.com/15295.html#cutid1 (20070719)
awww toma!! he's choo kawaii!!! thanks for the links <3

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 10th, '07, 01:11

seirin wrote:
apartofmylife, I have a question. Why does Shun call Hanakimi , Rinokimi? Or is Shun being his weird self and not making any sense? ^^;
*raises hand* can i answer this? :D

he calls hanakimi rinokimi because it's his way of shortening the title of the drama, in an
unnatural way though...he derived it like this hanazakaRI no Kimitachi e :D

i guess he's probably being silly, hehehehe :P

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 10th, '07, 01:40

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
seirin wrote:

he calls hanakimi rinokimi because it's his way of shortening the title of the drama, in an

i think it's cute that he has given the drama a different name. If the drama was called RinoKimi from the start then people wouldnt have to continually refer to this drama as the "HanaKimi Japanese version" when comparing it to the HanaKimi Taiwanese version. :P

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 10th, '07, 01:52

maki updated her website again!

http://www.horikita-collection.com/hanakimi/index.html

Special guest star - the actress who plays Kanna, and they're both really adorable in this.

And I guess Maki made the cover of the TV magazine where they always pose with lemons?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 10th, '07, 02:50

its not just shun who calls in rinokimi a lot of the other cast do too

does anybody know what frequency and when i can listen to makis radio show?

sorry if this has been posted before but i just check out this video
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=90693
man nanba is so cool i didnt know he was a soccer guy! and Toma pull of another cool look ^_^

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 10th, '07, 03:02

Yorokobi wrote:its not just shun who calls in rinokimi a lot of the other cast do too
yes, but he's probably the first to call hanakimi as such :D

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 10th, '07, 10:51

softsoft is released.. Sangkyu...'

--

waah.. now i understand the Hug scene.. ^_^..
~_~poor nakatsu..
im sure he is jelous when he saw sano and muzuki hugging each other even though he knows mizuki is a guy.. what more he knew mizuki is a girll.. waaah..

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 10th, '07, 12:57

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
seirin wrote:

Yes! Yes! I remember a promotion show for Hanakimi :D
The casts had some quiz about the drama and the manga.
One of the quiz was like this.
Q :How do people call the manga?
Shun raised his hand and answered, "Rinokimi :cheers: "
And, others were like, "What??"
Then, Toma was like, "Where the hell does it come from?!"
The reason was exactly what vina.loves.sushi said ! :D

I didn't know that they still call Hanakimi Rinokimi !:w00t:

I think Shun is funny or unique :D
In another promotion show or something, he said something kind of unique or silly or funny ,too.

Q : say something that will make girls fall in love with you instantly.
Shun : I want to be your diaphragma.(serious look)
Maki : I don't get it...(puzzled smile)

Anyway, I love his talk :wub: Unique and funny!

LMF_

Post by LMF_ » Aug 10th, '07, 13:36

Wah .. so much pages to go through.

I was hoping someone would tell me what the song was in episode 2 where Ashiya walks out in the stage.

Much appreciated !

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 10th, '07, 14:14

Now after watching ep 6 with subs (thx to Kai for his hard work :salut: )...
I think that Sano will make Mizuki stay by saying that she still hasn't seen him jump in an actual contest (this was taken from the end).
Well that's my guess, what do u guys think? :unsure:

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Aug 10th, '07, 14:25

Yeah I think so too.
The next episode will be very great I think! The preview was absolutly " Nyaa ~~ !!!" xD
Poor Nakatsu ~ xD

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 10th, '07, 14:40

apartofmylife wrote:
vina.loves.sushi wrote:
seirin wrote:

Yes! Yes! I remember a promotion show for Hanakimi :D
The casts had some quiz about the drama and the manga.
One of the quiz was like this.
Q :How do people call the manga?
Shun raised his hand and answered, "Rinokimi :cheers: "
And, others were like, "What??"
Then, Toma was like, "Where the hell does it come from?!"
The reason was exactly what vina.loves.sushi said ! :D

I didn't know that they still call Hanakimi Rinokimi !:w00t:

I think Shun is funny or unique :D
In another promotion show or something, he said something kind of unique or silly or funny ,too.

Q : say something that will make girls fall in love with you instantly.
Shun : I want to be your diaphragma.(serious look)
Maki : I don't get it...(puzzled smile)

Anyway, I love his talk :wub: Unique and funny!
oh yeah...that was funny..the line 'i want to be you diaphragm' was so weird, i don't think any girl would pay attention to any guy who'd say that kind of pickup line, hahahahaah! :D shun is very amusing :-) he just thinks of anything, hahahhaha!

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 14:50

^LOL! I SO dont get that thingy a bout diaphragma. Is he just being weird and cute? Or should that make sense but we don't understand? HAHA. lol can;t wait till 7th ep.!!! driving me crazy.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 14:56

XoX wrote:Now after watching ep 6 with subs (thx to Kai for his hard work :salut: )...
I think that Sano will make Mizuki stay by saying that she still hasn't seen him jump in an actual contest (this was taken from the end).
Well that's my guess, what do u guys think? :unsure:
Possible...

but again, I wonder where did it start, her willing to return to America all of sudden ??
Does she worry since she realized her feeling towards Sano ?

I hope Sano will do sthing "unexpectedly" again in the end of the eps wo hoo~~ XD

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 14:59

euniceng446 wrote:^LOL! I SO dont get that thingy a bout diaphragma. Is he just being weird and cute? Or should that make sense but we don't understand? HAHA. lol can;t wait till 7th ep.!!! driving me crazy.
Well, he did try to explain, but maki went "eh??" So I guess she didn't get it and neither did everyone else there. I didn't get it... I suppose that's a unique pick up line. I don't think it would work but I guess the girl would laugh over it ^^;

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 15:01

Nomanymore wrote: I hope Sano will do sthing "unexpectedly" again in the end of the eps wo hoo~~ XD
Something unexpected....drag her over and kiss her? kekekeke

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 10th, '07, 15:20

seirin wrote:
Nomanymore wrote: I hope Sano will do sthing "unexpectedly" again in the end of the eps wo hoo~~ XD
If that were to happen... I would die and go to heaven :D
Seriously though, that would be a nice trend starting from the hug at the end of ep 6 and then a kiss at the end of ep 7...
Then again that's just wishful thinking :roll

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 15:20

^LOL YES. Kiss her!! Haha, but then maki would be like...what the hell. aren't we both suppose to be boys? lol who cares?! KISS!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 15:39

euniceng446 wrote:^LOL YES. Kiss her!! Haha, but then maki would be like...what the hell. aren't we both suppose to be boys? lol who cares?! KISS!
ahha what does it matter? He kissed almost every guy in school already LOL I don't think the others would even notice. They'll just think he's drunk again bwahhahah

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 15:43

^LOL, but he'd kiss her when he wasn't drunk. lol and then pretend to black out or something. LOL. that's so not sano and prolly wouldn't have a chance to happen in hell- but it's okay to hope.

shinnonusum

Post by shinnonusum » Aug 10th, '07, 15:43

Where can i find subbed ep 6 ppl ????

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 15:47

^veoh!

shaay

Post by shaay » Aug 10th, '07, 15:48

vina.loves.sushi wrote: oh yeah...that was funny..the line 'i want to be you diaphragm' was so weird, i don't think any girl would pay attention to any guy who'd say that kind of pickup line, hahahahaah! :D shun is very amusing :-) he just thinks of anything, hahahhaha!
I'm not so sure about girls not paying any attention to that pick up line. Although not the kind he was probably looking for xD

I'll certainly be like: :blink WTF!? What the hell are you smoking?

And then have a shallow moment and flirt right back because he's cute >.<

That being said I really can't wait to see what happens next.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 15:49

Here's the link for ep. 6 part one and two:

1:http://www.veoh.com/videos/v946243mnqRB ... 00&rank=13
2:http://www.veoh.com/videos/v946255dFm7NDYK

Thanks to kai!! :) we appreciate it. Thanks again.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 15:50

I didnt leave space so they prolly think that the one is part of the link, but it's not. sorry, just copy and paste then

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 10th, '07, 15:51

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v946243mnqRBaWa - sorry that's the first one. i made a mistake.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 10th, '07, 15:55

shaay wrote:
vina.loves.sushi wrote: oh yeah...that was funny..the line 'i want to be you diaphragm' was so weird, i don't think any girl would pay attention to any guy who'd say that kind of pickup line, hahahahaah! :D shun is very amusing :-) he just thinks of anything, hahahhaha!
I'm not so sure about girls not paying any attention to that pick up line. Although not the kind he was probably looking for xD

I'll certainly be like: :blink WTF!? What the hell are you smoking?

And then have a shallow moment and flirt right back because he's cute >.<

That being said I really can't wait to see what happens next.
ahahhahaha! if shun would say that to me, i will most definitely pay attention but if it's just some random guy i'll probably just ignore him, :D

shinnonusum

Post by shinnonusum » Aug 10th, '07, 15:58

euniceng446 wrote:http://www.veoh.com/videos/v946243mnqRBaWa - sorry that's the first one. i made a mistake.
:wub: Thanks ya !! ( ' ' ,)

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 10th, '07, 16:00

what's sano doing kissing kagurazaka?:w00t: :3

I liked the part when they were bickering, when sano said that mizuki eyeballs him haha

tampopo24

Post by tampopo24 » Aug 10th, '07, 16:01

The more I watch this drama the more I wonder when we'll have romantic moments. I'm a bit disappointed cuz I find that there's only few blissfull moments, and that was what I wanted to see, especially after reading the mangas version. So even if I like it, at the same time I think it could be better, especially with such good actors.
But after seeing the preview of the next episode, I think that maybe I'll change of opinion, it seems that Sano will be confronted to his feelings soon :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 17:18

XoX wrote:
seirin wrote:
If that were to happen... I would die and go to heaven :D
Seriously though, that would be a nice trend starting from the hug at the end of ep 6 and then a kiss at the end of ep 7...
Then again that's just wishful thinking :roll
wow, that's fast lol

I have to say that could never happen when it comes to Sano ^^;

Maybe a kiss in the end of the serie yea...

oh well let's wait & see, who knows wat surprise are they reserving for us :roll hohoho

JC

Post by JC » Aug 10th, '07, 18:36

This drama is the s**t!! It's so funny. I struggle to get through episodes as I'm constantly rewinding parts. :lol

I can't wait to see how Nakatsu will react when he finds out Ashiya is actually a girl. D'ya think we'll get a "HOMO JA NAI!!! HOMO JA NAI!!!"

:lol

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 18:44

eh? Didn't Kai say he didn't want people hard subbing his soft subs on streaming video websites?

Maruichii

Post by Maruichii » Aug 10th, '07, 19:05

Its really funny so far i hope it stays that way XD

JC

Post by JC » Aug 10th, '07, 19:07

I'm just watching episode 3 and I can't believe...

...that Ashiya's brother slapped her in the face like that! :O

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 10th, '07, 19:21

seirin wrote:eh? Didn't Kai say he didn't want people hard subbing his soft subs on streaming video websites?
Yeah... but as long as they credit Kai that's fine... and thanking him, but in that case to the veoh hardsubbed link... I didn't see any credit to Kai whatsoever. :-( They were just crediting/thanking to the uploader. And that's what Kai is upset about. :x

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 19:22

seirin wrote:eh? Didn't Kai say he didn't want people hard subbing his soft subs on streaming video websites?
He did, but looks like the uploader on veoh doesn't come to D-Addicts ? it's impossible ne~~

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 10th, '07, 19:29

Nomanymore wrote:
He did, but looks like the uploader on veoh doesn't come to D-Addicts ? it's impossible ne~~
Impossible or possible? I'm confused. :whistling:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 19:37

I meant it's impossible that that person doesn't come to D-Addicts.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 10th, '07, 19:37

Nomanymore wrote:
well, those with veoh accounts and PM the uploaders actually. tsurashi313, I don't think it's the issue of crediting or not. From his post, I got the impression he doesn't want his softsub hardsubbed at all on any streaming websites. I'm not sure what SARS policy is though about uploading their hardsubs.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 10th, '07, 19:42

seirin wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
well, those with veoh accounts and PM the uploaders actually. tsurashi313, I don't think it's the issue of crediting or not. From his post, I got the impression he doesn't want his softsub hardsubbed at all on any streaming websites. I'm not sure what SARS policy is though about uploading their hardsubs.
Oh. I guess I read his post wrong then. :-( Sorry. Well just finished watching episode 6. I've been so busy because I haven't had the time to watch. I enjoyed it a lot.

BlueStar000

Post by BlueStar000 » Aug 10th, '07, 20:07

Kai200X, words can not express my gratitude. when i saw your update of epsiode 6 sub, i scream like a lil fangirl, even though i am male, i will refrain myself from making an emparrassment of myself in the future, but i have to say thaank you and your hard work.

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 10th, '07, 20:10

Nomanymore wrote:I meant it's impossible that that person doesn't come to D-Addicts.
Oh sorry... :-( for not understanding. :cry: Hope you can forgive me?? Well I love your second banner by the way. :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 20:54

tsurashi313 wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:I meant it's impossible that that person doesn't come to D-Addicts.
Oh sorry... :-( for not understanding. :cry: Hope you can forgive me?? Well I love your second banner by the way. :wub:
lol, u dun't have to say sorry for such thing, akak it happens to me all the time ^^;

yay, that scene, omg, I can't wait for it kyaaaa~~ XD

lanett

Post by lanett » Aug 10th, '07, 20:56

This one one of my favorite series of the summer.

I can't wait till ep 7 next week. :thumright:

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Aug 10th, '07, 21:49

OMG!!!!!
I love this week's episode!!!
Awww, Nakutsu is getting all jealous.

:P

I love how Sano-sama was all hugging her in the end!
AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait for the next episode!!!!

I can't believe that people are saying that rinokimi is one of the worst dramas they've ever watched (on the topic about the worst jdorama). I mean, the series isn't even done yet. :x

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D watching Rinokimi just made my day :)

babiexd

Post by babiexd » Aug 10th, '07, 22:08

Is there anyone who would like Nakatsu to end up with Mizuki? I really really really really want them together...episode 6 just broke my heart! :cry:

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 10th, '07, 22:10

popo_chan_xo wrote:OMG!!!!!

I can't believe that people are saying that rinokimi is one of the worst dramas they've ever watched (on the topic about the worst jdorama). I mean, the series isn't even done yet. :x

:lol :lol "Rinokimi" I think we should start calling this series that now... thx to Shun
I remember reading that on the worst jdorama thread... I guess everyone has different tastes.
Personally, I am addicted to this series :wub: & I am sure I'm not the only one too :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 10th, '07, 22:48

XoX wrote:
popo_chan_xo wrote:OMG!!!!!

:lol :lol "Rinokimi" I think we should start calling this series that now... thx to Shun
I remember reading that on the worst jdorama thread... I guess everyone has different tastes.
Personally, I am addicted to this series :wub: & I am sure I'm not the only one too :D
akak that thread, I remmber had read HYD name in there too lol
even though I agree with them for that akaka *hide*