[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 17:37

^not yet. it should be soon though. not on veoh or crunchyroll yet. give it at least 2 more days

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 8th, '07, 17:48

Thanks for the reply I was just wondering lol since everyone here seems to talk about episode 7 already..I was like..hmm..im missing out on something here lol=P

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 8th, '07, 17:56

sp4078 wrote:Seriously, this drama is sinking deeper and deeper to fan service.....
the kiss between the 2 guys just make this drama more into ....G.A.Y..... LOL, come on !! Give me something excited about the storyline, not just stupid funny scene which isn't even funny and meaningless kisses. No offense to all the fans here. I was excited about this drama at first, but it's getting on my nerves. I think it's deserved its rating.
Very true, one time is fine but more than one... :thumbdown: They need to have more of Sano and Mizuki moments and start focusing on the story line.

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 8th, '07, 17:56

sp4078 wrote:Seriously, this drama is sinking deeper and deeper to fan service.....
the kiss between the 2 guys just make this drama more into ....G.A.Y..... LOL, come on !! Give me something excited about the storyline, not just stupid funny scene which isn't even funny and meaningless kisses. No offense to all the fans here. I was excited about this drama at first, but it's getting on my nerves. I think it's deserved its rating.
Very true, one time is fine but more than one... :thumbdown: They need to have more of Sano and Mizuki moments and start focusing on the story line.

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 8th, '07, 18:00

About the episode 7 thing..
I'm pretty sure it's Kagurazaka too, because I think Toma mentioned it like a week ago.
I agree with everyone else... GET ON WITH THE STORY! There's so many kawaii Sano/Mizuki moments that we haven't even touched yet, and lot of nice subplots that they should include. Considering it's only 12 episodes and they're rushing so much, WHY is there so much filler?
Last edited by crabbyrat on Aug 9th, '07, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

chobitpl

Post by chobitpl » Aug 8th, '07, 18:06

Yosephines wrote:Have any of you guys seen episode 6 of hana kimi with english subs yet?
I'd ask, have you seen episode 6 in the 704x396 DivX6 version yet? :-(

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 8th, '07, 18:07

chobitpl wrote:
Yosephines wrote:Have any of you guys seen episode 6 of hana kimi with english subs yet?
I'd ask, have you seen episode 6 in the 704x396 DivX6 version yet? :-(
Well I've seen the raw ones in Nomanymore's blog but I cant understand a word in japanese..

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 18:16

lunas wrote:

totally agree.. i think they should start focusing on mizuki and sano rather than fans srevice.. i loved the mizuki.sano moment and im expecting more in the next episode.. or else im sure the fans will be disappointed on how the storyline is different from the manga.... i really like this drama, it's cute and funny and i hope the upcoming episodes are sano/mizuki related more than treasure hunting and competitions :-) (though i loved ghost guy in those ♥♥♥)

-sumire-

Post by -sumire- » Aug 8th, '07, 18:26

annyong,

if someone have the address of the Toma's blog please give me it, i'm really a big fan of Ikuta Toma since his beging like Johnny. Please can you give me the address of his blog

Thx a lot ....

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 8th, '07, 19:28

Come on you guys, lighten up! :cheers: :cheers:
Remember before ep 6 aired we were all complaining about the lack of SanoxMizuki scenes? and now look what we got... :-)
And besides the kiss is just going to last a few seconds anyway.
So guys don't get discouraged :D
I'm sure there will be more SanoxMizuki surprises in the next episode!!

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 19:36

^I agree!!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 19:40

XoX wrote:Come on you guys, lighten up! :cheers: :cheers:
Remember before ep 6 aired we were all complaining about the lack of SanoxMizuki scenes? and now look what we got... :-)
And besides the kiss is just going to last a few seconds anyway.
So guys don't get discouraged :D
I'm sure there will be more SanoxMizuki surprises in the next episode!!

gaaa i really hope so cuz the hug scene was just rabu rabu!!! i love mizuki/sano scenes!! and im hoping there'll be more in the nest episodes!!! :-) gaa tuesday comes faster!!! :roll

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 8th, '07, 19:59

Hey Minna !

Can you watch the EP7 preview on official website ? because it doesn't work for me today (other days, videos on site were working perfectly) ! do you have same prob ?

May be somebody can upload it on Youtube or any vid site ?

because I want to know if the pix on sign of nomanymore is coming from this preview :scratch: .... Sano x mizuki in the same bed ! :whistling:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 8th, '07, 20:09

chobitpl wrote: I'd ask, have you seen episode 6 in the 704x396 DivX6 version yet? :-(
i'm waiting for that version also cause for some reason i can't see or hear the other version thats up

Edit:; nvm its up woot! :cheers:

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 8th, '07, 20:11

myunoyume wrote:Hey Minna !

Can you watch the EP7 preview on official website ? because it doesn't work for me today (other days, videos on site were working perfectly) ! do you have same prob ?

May be somebody can upload it on Youtube or any vid site ?

because I want to know if the pix on sign of nomanymore is coming from this preview :scratch: .... Sano x mizuki in the same bed ! :whistling:
hey :-)
angel_jocelyn uploaded the preview on YT
Here's the link or
you can download it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ0E7EVG

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 20:50

OMG!!!!
OMG!!! IS THAT EP. 7!!! gaaaaaaa i wanna know!! anyone?! xD

Albatrice

Post by Albatrice » Aug 8th, '07, 20:58

I'm glad to see that ep 6 and 7 will be better (I didn't enjoyed 5 that much XD ^^;)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 21:02

Albatrice wrote:I'm glad to see that ep 6 and 7 will be better (I didn't enjoyed 5 that much XD ^^;)
my favorite part of ep 5 was the ghist guy and his father! XD that was cute!! i luve ghost guy :wub: :wub:

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 23:36

kozumifan: OMG where did you get that picture? I didnt' see anything like that in the preview for ep. 7!! omg this is so exciting!!!

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 23:38

Oh yeah and yes that probably is ep. 7 since they didnt have that for ep. 6 and that they don't show previews besides the one for the next ep. so yeah. EXCITING!!! another week to go. >.<

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 8th, '07, 23:42

kozumifan wrote:OMG!!!!
That's probably ep7. Sano gets sick from what the preview says. He fainted from exhaustion.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 23:44

okay- one more question be4 i go. somebody said something about ikuta toma's and oguri shun's blogs- where i can i find that. can you guys give me the links?

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 23:50

seirin wrote:
That's probably ep7. Sano gets sick from what the preview says. He fainted from exhaustion.
yes i read the ep. 7 translation thingy.. he gets sick and mizuki takes care of him :wub: :wub: how sweet!! :wub: :wub: cant wait

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 9th, '07, 01:20

euniceng446 wrote:okay- one more question be4 i go. somebody said something about ikuta toma's and oguri shun's blogs- where i can i find that. can you guys give me the links?
i think this is not it..
but you can check this one..

Oguri shun Official site - http://www.tristone.co.jp/oguri/index.html
(go to the DIary Section)

------
i cant see toma's blog ~_~

TomaT

Post by TomaT » Aug 9th, '07, 01:35

you gotta be a member to read Toma's blog, and you have to be japanese because (if I'm not wrong) people only can access it via japanese cellphone
and that's because he is a Johnny Jrs.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 02:24

TomaT wrote:you gotta be a member to read Toma's blog, and you have to be japanese because (if I'm not wrong) people only can access it via japanese cellphone
and that's because he is a Johnny Jrs.
haha that doesnt mean you have to be japanese! Im not japanese but i have a japanese cell phone (same as nakatsu's and hotaru from hotaru no hikari ^_^) but im nt a member so i dont think i can access it, dont know where to find it anyway

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Aug 9th, '07, 03:51

for toma's blog, there's a blog that posts english translations of his nikki (because, as mentioned, nikkis cant be accessed thru the net), the site's this one: http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/ but you have to email the owner for the password, which i think you'd guess fairly easily. :D

jazzmine101

Post by jazzmine101 » Aug 9th, '07, 04:38

Toma fans inviting u to join the first english forum for toma (tomasite) come and register: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Ikuta_Toma/index.php?

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 9th, '07, 04:51

Scene From Ep6
He is a lil too excited there... Dont you think?
:lol

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Aug 9th, '07, 04:53

i just find this funny. i don't know what episode is this. probably just during filming.
edit: Another one...it has nothing to do with hana kimi but it's just funny.
Last edited by ninjabunny on Aug 9th, '07, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 9th, '07, 04:55

ninjabunny wrote:i just find this funny. i don't know what episode is this. probably just during filming.
lol

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 9th, '07, 05:55

that's so cute, ninjabunny XD

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 9th, '07, 07:46

Toma so kawaii...i think it is BTS pic....i hope can c what Shun expression at that time

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 9th, '07, 07:53

lunargen wrote:for toma's blog, there's a blog that posts english translations of his nikki (because, as mentioned, nikkis cant be accessed thru the net), the site's this one: but you have to email the owner for the password, which i think you'd guess fairly easily. :D
lunargen, i dont think Helen want anyone to show her website link in any place...before she already warn everyone not to give her credit or show her links to public

phenally

Post by phenally » Aug 9th, '07, 07:59

angeljocelyn wrote:
euniceng446 wrote:okay- one more question be4 i go. somebody said something about ikuta toma's and oguri shun's blogs- where i can i find that. can you guys give me the links?
i think this is not it..
but you can check this one..

Oguri shun Official site - http://www.tristone.co.jp/oguri/index.html
(go to the DIary Section)

------
i cant see toma's blog ~_~
ummm shun diary is in Kanji!!! errr... i cant read that :-( ... anyone know if there's a translated Shun blog somewhere??

Seems like Shun and Toma is pretty close nowadays huh :wub:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 09:14

can anybody chuck up some screen shots of this ep? (especially ones during the scene where sano and mizuki are having their cute fight)

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Aug 9th, '07, 09:30

toma :

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Aug 9th, '07, 09:32

難波 南(17):水嶋ヒロ
萱島 大樹(16):山本裕典
関目 京悟(16):岡田将生
尼崎 カンナ:桐谷美玲

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 09:34

theres something odd about that bow tie shirt of tomas
by the way you should put those pics in spoilers

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Aug 9th, '07, 09:34

成宮寬貴x小栗旬 - Replique Bis[Volume 8][11p]
http://bbs.jpseek.com/read.php?tid=28033

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 09:35

haha yay i listened to those two on the radio last night

phenally

Post by phenally » Aug 9th, '07, 10:06

Yorokobi wrote:haha yay i listened to those two on the radio last night
I wonder if the rest of us here that is not in Japan can listen to Shun radio program too....
hmm does he sounds the same over the radio and in drama???

arrghh i wan to listen too :P

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 9th, '07, 10:19

nope not at all! he sounds so different when i listened for the first time last week it took me a while to click that it was him

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 9th, '07, 12:06

ohh.. thanks a lot lin85239217 for the scans!! XD *saving~saving~*

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 9th, '07, 12:35

seirin wrote:apartofmylife, would you be so kind to translate this? Thanks~~

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/interview/main02.html
Here is a transration of the interview with Shun in the official website. Finally!
I tried my best so please excuse some mistakes in my English...... :cry: Hope you enjoy it :D

1.How do you play Sano izumi who Mizuki adores.
Everytime I played a charactor in a manga, I was careful about how the charactor acts
or speaks. However, when I first read the sctipt, I felt Sano in the script had a different
attraction from the original manga, so I am, like, making his charactor from things in myself.
It is based on an original piece (manga), but my image of Sano in the drama is an
original charactor.

2.What is different form the original piece (manga)?
Sano in the original is kind and cool. He is a nice person (like someone who everybody
would think he is nice.) Sano in the manga is a kissing monster when he drinks alcohole,
but I don't see any other weird habit of him. Kissing-monstar thing is a spice in the drama
too, but in the original piece(manga) Sano can shine because Mizuki is there, but I am
wondering Sano might be a presence which can brighten her in the drama. I think it is
the most different from the original.

3.Meanwhile, what do you attach your mind to?
That would be High jump. I am practicing desparately it because no matter what, I want
to keep persuasive power at least for high jump. Because I think the charactor Sano
will be totally messed up if his high jump isn't beautiful.

4.Sano is a very popular Ikemen like in the original, right? Do you know why he is popular with girls?
I don't know . :D Maki-chan says, there of Sano is good or here of Sano is good, but I
would never understand the coolness of guys in manga for girls, to be frank :P .
In this drama, Sano shows his private life, both school life and dorm life, so he would
rather be a charactor with a human touch than a charactor who is likely in Manga.

5.How is the set with many Ikemen?
Ah~~~,It is really an Ikemen paradise. :D You see right, you
see Ikemen. You see left, you see Ikemen. There are many cute boys. Their own
personality comes out, so at first I wondered, "What will it be like?", but it is quite
interesting with more than 30 guys who are different type. Now I think, "This drama is
gonna be quite fun." If it gets a boost, it will be a nice summer gala dorama. Anyway, I
want to pick up stream for now.

6.Please tell me about Maki's impression
First of all, she and I would never look the same age. XD I asked myself, " Is it OK?
Oh...impossible." Some classmates are even 10 years younger than me. I worry a little if
I can be a friend with them :sweat: , but they (producer etc) kindly gave me Sano's role.
I've gotta meet their expectation as long as they want me.

7.Show us your enthusiasm!
I want us to work togerther and build a momentum, then I want all of us to say " We had
nice three months." when we finished all shoot. I would be happy if everybody has
actual feeling of making a good drama and play freely.

8.Lastly, please give a message to viewers.
This drama is going to be a Ikemen paradise with full of fan service. Please fasten your
teeth on TV. Especially, I want men to force themself to watch it. :lol

(The interview was up on June 29.)
Thanks for reading!
Last edited by apartofmylife on Aug 9th, '07, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 9th, '07, 12:51

kozumifan wrote:
seirin wrote:
yes i read the ep. 7 translation thingy.. he gets sick and mizuki takes care of him :wub: :wub: how sweet!! :wub: :wub: cant wait
Kozu, what else can you tell us about epi 7? Where did you read the translation?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 9th, '07, 14:23

KSWisHOT wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
seirin wrote:
Kozu, what else can you tell us about epi 7? Where did you read the translation?
Search in Ikemen_Paradise community ^__^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 9th, '07, 14:28

Thanks for the translation apartofmylife ^^;

I knew he spent a lot of time high jumping ^^; His form looks really good :w00t:

oh btw, can I post your translation on soompi with your credit? Thanks again.

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 9th, '07, 15:23

Nomanymore wrote: Search in Ikemen_Paradise community ^__^
I went to this community and I found translation of preview + the preview from Episode but NO clue about where you guys got these DAMN pictures about Mizuki x Sano...

(taken from Kozumifan & Nomanymore)
Will you dare tell us where you caught them ? Is it a treasure hunt like in HK6 ?

Yoroshiku !!!! :crazy:

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 9th, '07, 15:38

myunoyume wrote:
I went to this community and I found translation of preview + the preview from Episode but NO clue about where you guys got these DAMN pictures about Mizuki x Sano...

Will you dare tell us where you caught them ? Is it a treasure hunt like in HK6 ?

Although I also don't know where they got the pix :blink
At least we know that those moments are all in ep 7!! :D :D :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 9th, '07, 15:50

apartofmylife wrote:
seirin wrote:apartofmylife, would you be so kind to translate this? Thanks~~

http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/interview/main02.html
Here is a transration of the interview with Shun in the official website. Finally!
I tried my best so please excuse some mistakes in my English...... :cry: Hope you enjoy it :D

1.How do you play Sano izumi who Mizuki adores.
Everytime I played a charactor in a manga, I was careful about how the charactor acts
or speaks. However, when I first read the sctipt, I felt Sano in the script had a different
attraction from the original manga, so I am, like, making his charactor from things in myself.
It is based on an original piece (manga), but my image of Sano in the drama is an
original charactor.

2.What is different form the original piece (manga)?
Sano in the original is kind and cool. He is a nice person (like someone who everybody
would think he is nice.) Sano in the manga is a kissing monster when he drinks alcohole,
but I don't see any other weird habit of him. Kissing-monstar thing is a spice in the drama
too, but in the original piece(manga) Sano can shine because Mizuki is there, but I am
wondering Sano might be a presence which can brighten her in the drama. I think it is
the most different from the original.

3.Meanwhile, what do you attach your mind to?
That would be High jump. I am practicing desparately it because no matter what, I want
to keep persuasive power at least for high jump. Because I think the charactor Sano
will be totally messed up if his high jump isn't beautiful.

4.Sano is a very popular Ikemen like in the original, right? Do you know why he is popular with girls?
I don't know . :D Maki-chan says, there of Sano is good or here of Sano is good, but I
would never understand the coolness of guys in manga for girls, to be frank :P .
In this drama, Sano shows his private life, both school life and dorm life, so he would
rather be a charactor with a human touch than a charactor who is likely in Manga.

5.How is the set with many Ikemen?
Ah~~~,It is really an Ikemen paradise. :D You see right, you
see Ikemen. You see left, you see Ikemen. There are many cute boys. Their own
personality comes out, so at first I wondered, "What will it be like?", but it is quite
interesting with more than 30 guys who are different type. Now I think, "This drama is
gonna be quite fun." If it gets a boost, it will be a nice summer gala dorama. Anyway, I
want to pick up stream for now.

6.Please tell me about Maki's impression
First of all, she and I would never look the same age. XD I asked myself, " Is it OK?
Oh...impossible." Some classmates are even 10 years younger than me. I worry a little if
I can be a friend with them :sweat: , but they (producer etc) kindly gave me Sano's role.
I've gotta meet their expectation as long as they want me.

7.Show us your enthusiasm!
I want us to work togerther and build a momentum, then I want all of us to say " We had
nice three months." when we finished all shoot. I would be happy if everybody has
actual feeling of making a good drama and play freely.

8.Lastly, please give a message to viewers.
This drama is going to be a Ikemen paradise with full of fan service. Please fasten your
teeth on TV. Especially, I want men to force themself to watch it. :lol

(The interview was up on June 29.)
Thanks for reading!
Thank you so much for taking time to do it :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 9th, '07, 15:54

myunoyume wrote:

akak okay, to satisfy ur curiosity, both of them can be found on the official site of Hana Kimi.
The 1st one in the preview : http://www.fujitv.co.jp/drama/index.html
The 2nd one is a cap of the preview also on the offical site : http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/hanakimi/trailer/index.html

^__^
Anyways as XoX said, wat's important is that we know those scenes are in eps 7 8)

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 9th, '07, 15:58

Ohkay you people are amazing.
I officially love spoiler tags.

And Ran.
I am in love with the new additiontion to your signature.

SDOIGJS;DOGJSDG.

:lol.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 9th, '07, 16:02

ikemen paradise full of fan service...

i want men to force themselves to watch it...

:lol :lol

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 9th, '07, 16:23

chocodreamer wrote:ikemen paradise full of fan service...

XD yea they could learn something of it ;)

btw, chocodreamer... inside the mailbox... I finally get it now! yay @ pi-chan :D

KoujiDaisuki76

Post by KoujiDaisuki76 » Aug 9th, '07, 16:27

ahah u guys are all talking about 7.. and i haven't even seen 6 yet... >.<x

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 9th, '07, 16:28

lol sano has nice bed sheets :) LOL and yes, as long as we know it's in ep. 7 I'm satisfied. Instead of looknig at pictures we will soon see some action. It's okay only, 5 more days. :D

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 9th, '07, 16:28

jojochan wrote:

btw, chocodreamer... inside the mailbox... I finally get it now! yay @ pi-chan :D
it was kinda funny coming from shun :P

inside the mailbox? hehe, that was a really cute scene in kurosagi :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 16:34

chocodreamer wrote:
jojochan wrote:

it was kinda funny coming from shun :P

inside the mailbox? hehe, that was a really cute scene in kurosagi :D
gaa that was a really cute moment.. XD love kurosagi ♥♥

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 9th, '07, 17:07

KoujiDaisuki76 wrote:ahah u guys are all talking about 7.. and i haven't even seen 6 yet... >.<x
akakaka

now I'm thinking about
- how Mizuki taking care of the feverish Sano..
- how Mizuki falls asleep next to Sano & her head over his arm ! o_o
- how Sano or Nakatsu (?) could change Mizuki's mind & makes her stay...

Next eps will become my fav, I can feel it... XD XD

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 9th, '07, 17:13

lin, I just took all of your pictures again :lol And... I didn't get the Kurosagi reference, but that's okay 8) I love the shun/narimiya pictures!!! Yaaay!! :D

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 9th, '07, 17:18

ahhhh narimiya!!! of course!!! It's been bugging me all day who the guy in the pics was XD I knew I recognized him but I just didn't know from where XD yay

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 9th, '07, 17:21

Nomanymore wrote:
KoujiDaisuki76 wrote:ahah u guys are all talking about 7.. and i haven't even seen 6 yet... >.<x
akakaka

now I'm thinking about
- how Mizuki taking care of the feverish Sano..
- how Mizuki falls asleep next to Sano & her head over his arm ! o_o
- how Sano or Nakatsu (?) could change Mizuki's mind & makes her stay...

Next eps will become my fav, I can feel it... XD XD
Oh man, now I REALLY can't wait for the nxt ep
Ever since that hug, things are really picking up now! :D
I really can't wait & I also think that ep 7 will be my new fav...
since the last scene in ep 6 was my favorite in the series so far :P

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 17:32

in the preview, did the guys figure out that mizuki is actually a girl?

i cannot wait for the 7th episode :]

chochajin

Post by chochajin » Aug 9th, '07, 17:34

WOAH! It seems everyone else has already watched ep6 :cry:
Well my Japanese is not that good yet, I only can understand like 40%, that´s not enough.

Soft subs aren´t out yet either, that´s a first. Oh well, I think I´ll watch it tonight anyway. I hope I can understand enough to enjoy this ep ^^

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 9th, '07, 17:41

fishyfeepo wrote:in the preview, did the guys figure out that mizuki is actually a girl?

i cannot wait for the 7th episode :]
About finding out about the girl thing.... *includes manga spoilers*
I hope this fact doesn't change from the manga, the fact that the only people throughout the series who EVER found out she was a girl was: Umeda, Sano, and Io. Rio knew too, right? Everyone else found out near or at the very end.

Kayashima's the exception of course, detecting her female aura from the beginning :lol
Oh and yes, it was Narimiya Hiroki next to Shun, of Gokusen, Orange Days, Stand Up, etc. fame :D

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 18:11

aww nakatsu doesn't find out later then huh? i wish he did, he's adorable :[ does he end up with that girl? :<

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 18:20

fishyfeepo wrote: does he end up with that girl? :<
maybe.. i hope so.. gaaa i want mizuki to be with nakatsu but i also want mizuki to be with sano!!! @___________@

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 9th, '07, 18:28

Maybe in another drama yeah, but in Hana Kimi, it's Mizuki with Sano forever !!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 9th, '07, 18:37

gaaa yeah!! mizuki and sano all the way!!! >3333
im soo excited... :offtopic: cuz im watching news dvd! :offtopic:

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 18:38

ah yeah, i wish shirota yuu didn't have that hair :[ it covers up his pretty face :P

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 18:39

kozumifan wrote:
fishyfeepo wrote: does he end up with that girl? :<
maybe.. i hope so.. gaaa i want mizuki to be with nakatsu but i also want mizuki to be with sano!!! @___________@
No, no i wasn't talking abou tthe girl who kept sending him txt messages, i believe her name is temari

kyonkichi

Post by kyonkichi » Aug 9th, '07, 18:43

I like Mizuki + Nakatsu, mostly because Toma is adorable XD And, I don't know, I've never really liked any of the characters that Oguri Shun plays, no offense against him... they always just rubbed me the wrong way D:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 9th, '07, 18:49

just saw that video where they were presenting the cast of ikemen paradise (toma wasn't there)...they looked like runway models, heehee...and maki at the last part trying to look cool as a boy is sooo cute :D

fishyfeepo

Post by fishyfeepo » Aug 9th, '07, 18:51

chocodreamer wrote:just saw that video where they were presenting the cast of ikemen paradise (toma wasn't there)...they looked like runway models, heehee...and maki at the last part trying to look cool as a boy is sooo cute :D
link? :P

i watch this promo vid, oguri shun says he had never kissed such soft lips... tomas lips xD