[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 00:48

kozumifan wrote:[
:goggle: :goggle: :w00t: :w00t:

---
waaaah.. Kissing monster!! Sano-kun.. *i hope they will have a kiss where sAno is not DRUNK!!! :wub:

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 00:51

kozumifan wrote: humm there will be 12 episodes for this drama!!! gaaa i really want to see the preview ;A;
are downloading it now? mine is 46% .. i'll try to crop the preview part and upload it later.. ~ a minute for me is equivalent in an hour, waaah!! CB is too slow in me.. ~_~*

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 8th, '07, 00:52

kozumifan wrote:
xsakaiie wrote:
kozumifan wrote:
the picture didnt show becasue it's hotlinking so i uploaded it :/ idk if that's ok with u? :(
blehh, you wait for Tuesday, me I wait for Wednesday or Thursday for the sub to come out !! hahaah, ep. 6 was good, well.. that's what people mention earlier... :)
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!!! When I think I actually resist myself to look at the spoiler for ep. 6, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR EPISODE 7!?!?!??!?!?
hahahhaahaha OMG!!!! i just watched ep. 6 and i cant wait til ep.7!!!!! >< gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tuesday why are u soo far from now??!! U__________________U

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 01:01

angeljocelyn wrote:
kozumifan wrote: humm there will be 12 episodes for this drama!!! gaaa i really want to see the preview ;A;
are downloading it now? mine is 46% .. i'll try to crop the preview part and upload it later.. ~ a minute for me is equivalent in an hour, waaah!! CB is too slow in me.. ~_~*
no im not. i already watched it.. xD so i'll wait til the subs are out to watch it again.. but i might watch the preview though.. cuz im dying to now what's happening!! CB is always fast to me.. though some days is gay and it takes too long >33

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 01:17

kozumifan wrote: no im not. i already watched it.. xD so i'll wait til the subs are out to watch it again.. but i might watch the preview though.. cuz im dying to now what's happening!! CB is always fast to me.. though some days is gay and it takes too long >33
ah, ok.. me too i already watched it in the bbs links posted last night..
but i still want to download the raw.. ~our internet connection here in our place is not good too ~_~

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 8th, '07, 01:31

angeljocelyn wrote:
kozumifan wrote:

i dont think nakatsu know mizuki is a girl.. i guess they arguing because he saw theme hugging?? idk but i wanna see the preview and mizuki on sano's bed!!! :w00t: :w00t:
arguing??? hmm.. im so excited at the part where nakatsu will know that mizuki is a girl.. maybe in epi 8?? *until what episode HANAKIMI will be??

>>me too i want to watch the preview.. im currently downloading the raw now.. *sigh*
its too slow.. ~_~
I think nakatsu will find out in ep 12 cuz he finds out at the very end. Course dunno if the writers will scramble it around.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 8th, '07, 01:35

I'm hoping he's not drunk when he kisses Mizuki so he will WANT to instead of not remember anything in the morning. But I guess chances of that are slim :< What with kissing
yuu shirota
and all...And her face kinda looks a bit frightened and warding off sano? :-(

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 01:44

seirin wrote:
Salz wrote:what is Kitano??yeah both NICKNAME is so cute
Not sure if Mizuki means Takeshi Kitano? I don't see how their hair looks alike...maybe another Kitano...
I was pretty sure she called him Kitaro and when I looked that up I got this
which could be her making fun of him having long hair and the white colour in it?
I dunno
Its funny that he calls her yama no oyaji and otousan cracks me up their cute little fight

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 01:50

seirin wrote:I'm hoping he's not drunk when he kisses Mizuki so he will WANT to instead of not remember anything in the morning. But I guess chances of that are slim
yah.. me too, thats what i want to happen..that they will have a kisse where both of them are aware of it.. ^_^
eeeehhh?? how about kissing shirota?? *lol* actually i am a big fann of yuu shirota but sano and kagurazaka ..kissing?? would be interesting..hahahaha
seirin wrote: I think nakatsu will find out in ep 12 cuz he finds out at the very end. Course dunno if the writers will scramble it around.
at the end? .. i want nakatsu and sano to have an agrument where he knows that mizuki is a girl.. that nakatsu will do everything to win mizuki's heart.. ^_^ *i quite like that setup[/quote]

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 02:00

but even if nakatsu does everything to win miyukis heart he will still fail and it will be sooooo sad!!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 8th, '07, 02:02

Hmm episode 6 got 14.6% rating. Was there something else going on in Japan or people aren't interested as much?

BlueStar000

Post by BlueStar000 » Aug 8th, '07, 02:14

i hope the guys finish subbing it and post them so i can watch, im getting to anxious

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 02:21

Yorokobi wrote:but even if nakatsu does everything to win miyukis heart he will still fail and it will be sooooo sad!!
poor nakatsu!! :cry: but i want to see that scene... Sano and Nakatsu are close friends right?? i love him..!! toma-chan so kakoii..

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 02:21

tsurashi313 wrote:Hmm episode 6 got 14.6% rating. Was there something else going on in Japan or people aren't interested as much?
i dont know about anything else that was on tv but its summer right and i think a large number of the people this show is aimed at will be out at festivals and firework shows which happen almost every night around the country.

chobitpl

Post by chobitpl » Aug 8th, '07, 02:32

I hope that there will be DivX6 704x396 version uploaded. T___T Otherwise it'll ruin my 'collection', because I've already got all the previous episodes in that version. T___T

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Aug 8th, '07, 02:34

hey guys whose clubbox has ep6 ?

----edit
nevermind windjp has it up now :)

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 8th, '07, 02:42

Yorokobi, uou got a point there... since it is summer. But it's so low even though I've seen lower. :-(
chobitpl wrote:I hope that there will be DivX6 704x396 version uploaded. T___T Otherwise it'll ruin my 'collection', because I've already got all the previous episodes in that version. T___T
There probably will, some reason 704 comes out later... I don't know why though....

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 8th, '07, 03:11

chobitpl, I found a clubbox that has the size you want that is the "usual" file that people upload on direct download but you need an account there. :-)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/kangjegu/7ehfe

katiekate

Post by katiekate » Aug 8th, '07, 03:28

guys..i have just finished epi 6..poor nakatsu he see sano hugging mizuki..ouch...but i really like this epi..funny because of the dorm leaders..wahahaha!

KoujiDaisuki76

Post by KoujiDaisuki76 » Aug 8th, '07, 03:30

geeze.. tuesday and wednesday has become an anxious period.. :sigh:

i hope in the 6th episode something happens between sano and her :)

terge_18

Post by terge_18 » Aug 8th, '07, 03:47

kozumifan wrote:
ilovebakchoy wrote:I don't know if this will appease some of you (for a short while).
the picture didnt show becasue it's hotlinking so i uploaded it :/ idk if that's ok with u? :(

UWAAAA!!!!! XD :w00t:

tuesday HAYAKu!!!! damn! damn! damn!
:cry: tuesday hayaku!!~
epi 7! epi 7
!

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 8th, '07, 04:31

tsurashi313 wrote:Hmm episode 6 got 14.6% rating. Was there something else going on in Japan or people aren't interested as much?
Hana Kimi matched up with a special fortune telling show which did a 23%, so that's why this week's rating is down. The next few weeks will also be a tough fight for Hana Kimi to compete.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 8th, '07, 04:51

Kai200X wrote:
Hana Kimi matched up with a special fortune telling show which did a 23%, so that's why this week's rating is down. The next few weeks will also be a tough fight for Hana Kimi to compete.
oh damn it. Why do people have to belive in those fortune stories :glare: ?! -__-

damn it people;; those spoilers are killing me :cry: why did I made the rational decision of NOT watching any spoilers/RAW version :blink

KuriousKutiexoxo

Post by KuriousKutiexoxo » Aug 8th, '07, 05:04

AHH! I can't wait to watch the episode tomorrow =] I'm still downloading it lol =D For some reason, I'm feeling that Mizuki and Nakatsu has a better chance in falling in love lol =D

<33Teresa♥

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 05:19

Yorokobi wrote:but even if nakatsu does everything to win miyukis heart he will still fail and it will be sooooo sad!!
True... but I kinda hope he doesn't make it with Komari either, cuz I dun't like her one, two I dun't want his img be destroyed by that... cuz believe me Nakatsu character better stays friendy with Mizuki & Sano rather than fallin for some others. ^^; well just my view though, akaka

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 05:21

KuriousKutiexoxo wrote:AHH! I can't wait to watch the episode tomorrow =] I'm still downloading it lol =D For some reason, I'm feeling that Mizuki and Nakatsu has a better chance in falling in love lol =D

<33Teresa♥
haha, no I can say that after eps 6 & the preview of next eps, Sano&Mizuki finally realize that they have this 'little' thing for each other lol

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 05:52

yehey.. finished downloading the raw

PREVEIW EPI 7 links:

preview epi 7 youtube :
Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ0E7EVG

*omg.. i saw the preview and the kissing scene of sano w/ another *i cant see it clearly because of the logo of P&G but the guy reALLy looks like kagurazaka..!!!!!! whaaaat..!!
Last edited by angeljocelyn on Aug 8th, '07, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 8th, '07, 05:52

chobitpl wrote:I hope that there will be DivX6 704x396 version uploaded. T___T Otherwise it'll ruin my 'collection', because I've already got all the previous episodes in that version. T___T
haha My collection is also 704, but addicted as I am, Im now going to download the 1024 version now and Il;l just redownload the other version later XD

Yatta gonna start to download now and hopefully watch after I get back from work (unless Im able to save it for the evening but I doubt I can be that strong ;) )

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 8th, '07, 07:20

angeljocelyn wrote:yehey.. finished downloading the raw

PREVEIW EPI 7 links:

preview epi 7 youtube :
Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ0E7EVG

*omg.. i saw the preview and the kissing scene of sano w/ another *i cant see it clearly because of the logo of P&G but the guy reALLy looks like kagurazaka..!!!!!! whaaaat..!!
:whistling: After my deep (yea right) analysis of the episode 7's preview...

- Sano was ... drunk when he attempted to kiss her :glare: if ONLY he was sober :D !

- Hibari 4 in black suits; they somehow remind me of Charlie Angels!! I think something like last time with the underwear stolen will happen again (something like that) and St Blossom will (unfortunately) interfere in it.

- I don't understand Japanese, but heard something Mizuki said about going back to America... (well technically all I heard was "America" :glare: ) so there must be something big that had happened, right ? :cry: no no, not America yet...

- I forgot what I was about to say :crazy: ; Surely will edit if I remember :lol

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 08:18

LOL ppl are going crazy over epi6 and the preview for epi 7!!!
sano and nakatsu arguing!!!
and sano kissing mizuki! i wanna see how they ended up like that!

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 8th, '07, 08:29

anyone know what that flashing green thing Nakatsu is holding? Kinda interesting...where do they sell it in Japan? ^^;

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Aug 8th, '07, 08:45

hello, my fellow hana-kimites, i just got back from the beach.

There's a different preview on the official website that may make some shippers extremely happy, and a write up of episode 7 summary that may also explain a Certain Event.

Good night (or morning) and I look forward to this thread tomorrow.

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Aug 8th, '07, 09:06

i totally forgot about hana kimi. shame on me. boooo. i was just too tire I even forgot that yesterday's tuesday.

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 8th, '07, 09:53

As I haven't found any translation on Ikimen paradise community, may I ask to somebody to translate this Ep 7 preview taken from Official website ?

芦屋瑞稀(堀北真希)は、佐野泉(小栗旬)のことが好きだと自覚して以来、動揺を隠せない。一方、瑞稀を抱きしめていた佐野を目撃した中津秀一(生田斗真)は、そのことを佐野に打ち明けるが、佐野は単なるハグだと説明。中津は、あっさり納得する。

その頃、学生寮の食堂では、新たなイベントが催されることが発表される。今回は寮対抗ではなく、「彼女がいる生徒」と「彼女がいない生徒」が競うもので、早速、彼女の有無を調べるセンサーが設置される。息巻く難波南(水嶋ヒロ)の横で、萱島大樹(山本裕典)は平静だが、中央千里(木村了)はノリノリで取り調べをする。

すると、そこへ関目京悟(岡田将生)が飛び込んで来て、佐野が練習中に倒れたと言う。部屋に担ぎ込まれた佐野は、校医・梅田北斗(上川隆也)の診察を受けていた。熱にうなされる佐野を、心配そうに見る瑞稀。そんな瑞稀を中津が見つめて…。

翌朝、瑞稀が保健室を訪ねると、原秋葉(紺野まひる)が自分が撮った佐野の写真を梅田に見せていた。ところが、瑞稀が入ってくると、そそくさと出て行ってしまう。梅田とふたりになった瑞稀は、佐野が高跳びに復帰したことが嬉しい反面、目的を果たした以上、桜咲学園に残る理由はなくなったと打ち明ける。

Many many many thanks in advance because that sounds really interesting and completing the preview....

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 8th, '07, 10:24

KYAAAAAA I finally watched it *____* My japanese is very bad so I hardly understand whats going on though... Do Mizuki's parents know about her school or not?
I really feel bad for Nakatsu, being so in love and Mizuki not even noticing how she's hurting him! argh!
And the preview...WOW... the preview was better than the episode itself! (It better not be false hope though..! >.< )

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 10:28

@myunoyume
ill try and translate it tonight and put it up for you tomorrow - no promises though

@jojochan
no her parents dont know

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 10:33

You guys dun't know how 'excited' I am now.... just look at my sig lol

XD~~

*flail*

It didn't show in the preview in the end of eps 6 right ?
I hope I dun't spoil anyone :unsure:

iyaaaaa

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 10:39

errr...now i'm feeling really sad for nakatsu...

Lissy24

Post by Lissy24 » Aug 8th, '07, 10:42

Can someone quick explain the difference between the size of the file, i can play both on my computer, but i don't know which has higher resolution the 1024 or 704? Thanks bunchies!

Thanks to everyone for the uploads and discussion comments!

terge_18

Post by terge_18 » Aug 8th, '07, 10:45

<b>UWAAA!! XD
where'd you guys get the epi 7 pics from??..
hihihihi~ i just finished reading the manga~ yep! there are lots of "mizuki sleeping in sano's bed" there!!
eeeee!!! ~ and the ending of the manga is <i>-toooooooooot-</i>
hihihihi~ i think that would be the ending of the drama too.. </b>

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 10:50

Nomanymore wrote:You guys dun't know how 'excited' I am now.... just look at my sig lol

XD~~

*flail*

It didn't show in the preview in the end of eps 6 right ?
I hope I dun't spoil anyone :unsure:

iyaaaaa
eehh.. where did you get this.. uh,, i thinks its from the preview in the FUji tv site.. i havnt watch it.. coz its not working in my comp ... :cry: ..

but i love that piC!! so sweeT~!! :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 11:07

chocodreamer wrote:errr...now i'm feeling really sad for nakatsu...
well, as a Sano x Mizuki fan, I'd rather say I'm HAPPY for them :lol :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 11:10

myunoyume wrote:As I haven't found any translation on Ikimen paradise community, may I ask to somebody to translate this Ep 7 preview taken from Official website ?

芦屋瑞稀(堀北真希)は、佐野泉(小栗旬)のことが好きだと自覚して以来、動揺を隠せない。一方、瑞稀を抱きしめていた佐野を目撃した中津秀一(生田斗真)は、そのことを佐野に打ち明けるが、佐野は単なるハグだと説明。中津は、あっさり納得する。

その頃、学生寮の食堂では、新たなイベントが催されることが発表される。今回は寮対抗ではなく、「彼女がいる生徒」と「彼女がいない生徒」が競うもので、早速、彼女の有無を調べるセンサーが設置される。息巻く難波南(水嶋ヒロ)の横で、萱島大樹(山本裕典)は平静だが、中央千里(木村了)はノリノリで取り調べをする。

すると、そこへ関目京悟(岡田将生)が飛び込んで来て、佐野が練習中に倒れたと言う。部屋に担ぎ込まれた佐野は、校医・梅田北斗(上川隆也)の診察を受けていた。熱にうなされる佐野を、心配そうに見る瑞稀。そんな瑞稀を中津が見つめて…。

翌朝、瑞稀が保健室を訪ねると、原秋葉(紺野まひる)が自分が撮った佐野の写真を梅田に見せていた。ところが、瑞稀が入ってくると、そそくさと出て行ってしまう。梅田とふたりになった瑞稀は、佐野が高跳びに復帰したことが嬉しい反面、目的を果たした以上、桜咲学園に残る理由はなくなったと打ち明ける。

Many many many thanks in advance because that sounds really interesting and completing the preview....

Check blottyparchment Livejournal 8)

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 11:14

Nomanymore wrote:
well, of course i'm happy for sano and mizuki...but still sad for nakatsu :P

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 11:16

chocodreamer wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
well, of course i'm happy for sano and mizuki...but still sad for nakatsu :P
blah... if I have to choose being 'sad' or 'happy' at the same time.. I prefer being 'happy' for sure :roll
& beside, not that Nakatsu's fans aren't aware of that...
Let's just hope he'll find his 'happiness' in the end too.
Even though personally I dun't want him to fall for other girl.. argh, how selfish I am.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 11:22

i know...after all, this drama is all about sano and mizuki...

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 8th, '07, 11:25

Nomanymore wrote:
Check blottyparchment Livejournal 8)
Thanks for the info !
Yorokobi wrote: @myunoyume
ill try and translate it tonight and put it up for you tomorrow - no promises though
Thank you Yorokobi but Nomanymore linked me to a website were preview is already translated. May be you can hav a look to the translation and you can add some comments if needed ?! http://blottyparchment.livejournal.com/1250.html

Thank you all............. really looking forward Ep7

@ Nomanymore => Where did you get this picture on your signature ? Sano x Mizuki in the same bed ?!

YATTA !

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 8th, '07, 11:38

Ran, luv ur sig so much...ep7 look so good n interesting...yatta more Sano x Mizuki moments...i really luv their sleeping together moments in the manga n so glad they still use them...but still feel so bad for Nakatsu...i also hope he will not get together with that ODAMARI Komari girl...dun like her that much...she is cute but kinda annoying

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 11:43

@myunoyume
if its already translated i wont bother
in truth i was just looking for a project to test my translation skills
so if anyone else has anything about hana kimi or otherwise the want translated let me know and ill give it a go

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 8th, '07, 11:49

ugh that Komari girl is a bit too clingy and stalker-ish for Nakatsu (although I cant really blame her for it :P)

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 8th, '07, 12:20

This is where Kitarou and dad in ep06 come from :D
The boy wearing yellow and black vest is Kitarou.(Sano)
The eyeball on kitarou's head is his dad. (Mizuki):lol

If the image doesn't show up, please visit tihs URL
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/kitaro/
Last edited by apartofmylife on Aug 8th, '07, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 8th, '07, 12:29

apartofmylife wrote:This is where Kitarou and dad in ep06 come from :D

thanks for that
sure had me stumped

myunoyume

Post by myunoyume » Aug 8th, '07, 12:45

Very very interesting. Thank you for this explanation.

Drama are very good to get closed to japanese culture. I love it !

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 12:50

very cute! so sano's like perched on mizuki's head :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 8th, '07, 12:55

chocodreamer wrote:

very cute! so sano's like perched on mizuki's head :lol
Kawaiii~~ Kitarou & Otousan~~ lol Sano & Mizuki XD omg ROFL~~

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 8th, '07, 13:02

haha so cute...this series is really good playing with our mind...kitarou n otousan...there is also live action from the anime which star Eiji...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 13:07

gaaaa i watched the preview!! XD XD XD

humm i didnt understand anything but the part where mizuki said she was going back to america, gaaaa and sano and the dude kissing xDDDD ewww... xD lol mizuki was like "MIZUKI SHOCK!" and i wanna know what toma was saying to sano!!! buuuu =(

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 8th, '07, 14:39

^ i came home and watched the preview...here's what i got...
* mizuki and sano rolling on the bed...OMG...i think cos sano got sick he's delirious? i dunno but this i wanna see!!! :wub:
* oscar says "aren't you angry at the guys who have girlfriends?" - in reference to the gf detector and competition bet with gf and without gf hahahaa
* mizuki and nakatsu arguing: nakatsu says "what's wrong with having a girlfriend?" and mizuki repiles "it's not like that..." (gets cut off..)
* nakatsu telling mizuki: "sano may have already jumped but to me, i still need you"
mizuki then replies she's going back to the us...
* various scenes...i liked the part when sekime says "did u wait?" to erika and the other girls in yukata...sekime is becoming cuter in my eyes as the show goes on hehe^^;
* and the kiss!!! i still think it might be nakatsu again...or even sekime..i dunno how kagurazaka could be in the dorm...but anyway if it was shirota, i might just lose a lot of blood from a major nosebleed hahahhaa :lol
* and lastly, nakatsu confronting sano if it's ok for him to just let mizuki go home...so it wasnt about the hug in this scene then ^^;

i hope that makes it a bit more clear. i can't wait until next tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!! :alcoholic:

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 8th, '07, 14:44

genkichelli wrote:^ i came home and watched the preview...here's what i got...
* mizuki and sano rolling on the bed...OMG...i think cos sano got sick he's delirious? i dunno but this i wanna see!!! :wub:
* oscar says "aren't you angry at the guys who have girlfriends?" - in reference to the gf detector and competition bet with gf and without gf hahahaa
* mizuki and nakatsu arguing: nakatsu says "what's wrong with having a girlfriend?" and mizuki repiles "it's not like that..." (gets cut off..)
* nakatsu telling mizuki: "sano may have already jumped but to me, i still need you"
* various scenes...i liked the part when sekime says "did u wait?" to erika and the other girls in yukata...sekime is becoming cuter in my eyes as the show goes on hehe^^;
* and the kiss!!! i still think it might be nakatsu again...or even sekime..i dunno how kagurazaka could be in the dorm...but anyway if it was shirota, i might just lose a lot of blood from a major nosebleed hahahhaa :lol
* and lastly, nakatsu confronting sano if it's ok for him to just let mizuki go home...so it wasnt about the hug in this scene then ^^;

i hope that makes it a bit more clear. i can't wait until next tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!! :alcoholic:
Thx for the translations. I was dying to know what they were saying
Why cant Tuesday come faster!!! :cry: :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 8th, '07, 14:47

genkichelli wrote:^ i came home and watched the preview...here's what i got...

amazing!!! thanks a bunch!!!
awww nakatsu... at first i thought mizuki saw nakatsu and that one girl kissing, but then i realized it was sano and the dude

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 8th, '07, 15:02

^ u're welcome. ep6 was sooo cute so i somewhat felt like translating ^^;

i forgot to say that yep..maybe it was kitaro and not kitano...and that pic is so cute!!! :thumright:

and yep...tuesday feels so far away hehehehee :D

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 15:02

nakatsu, u masochist...u like mizuki but ur doing things to make her and sano get closer :P *sigh* what a good friend...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 8th, '07, 15:06

GRRR.

I'm very sad.
I'm not sure if this was said, but HanaKimi's rating came out.

The lowest, yet.
14.7%.

:-(.

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Aug 8th, '07, 15:21

wat3rm3lon wrote:GRRR.

I'm very sad.
I'm not sure if this was said, but HanaKimi's rating came out.

The lowest, yet.
14.7%.

:-(.
NANI?

angeljocelyn

Post by angeljocelyn » Aug 8th, '07, 15:27

hi guys..

oMG..OMG!!!!

WARNING: PICTURE~~~~ *nosEBLEED!!!
!!! OMGG!!..

i think the guy in here.. is really kagurazaka(yuu) coz yuu updated his blog a minute ago and he is talking about that scene.. *he didnt say whats the scene all about but he keep on saying " Did you see all *laughter*..? That scene will exist finally next week ..saying to everyone . (>_< ).... ..forgetting completely... It is that scene. ..(.. ..laughter..)It is very funny.. for you guys to enjoy*

~gomene.. im not sure in my translation.. but thats what he said in his blog entry..OMG!!
*noSe Bleed*.. *faint*

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Aug 8th, '07, 15:42

omgomgomgomgomgomg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
*________*
why is that P&G logo exactly in the wrong place!? unfair! waaaah!

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 8th, '07, 15:45

angeljocelyn wrote:hi guys..

oMG..OMG!!!!

!!! OMGG!!..

i think the guy in here.. is really kagurazaka(yuu) coz yuu updated his blog a minute ago and he is talking about that scene.. *he didnt say whats the scene all about but he keep on saying " Did you see all *laughter*..? That scene will exist finally next week ..saying to everyone . (>_< ).... ..forgetting completely... It is that scene. ..(.. ..laughter..)It is very funny.. for you guys to enjoy*

~gomene.. im not sure in my translation.. but thats what he said in his blog entry..OMG!!
*noSe Bleed*.. *faint*
LOL I was shocked myself too!! :w00t:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 15:46

angeljocelyn wrote:hi guys..

oMG..OMG!!!!

OMFG!!!
kagurazaka must be drunk too to be actually kissing sano back! what the heck is happening to these guys? :lol

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 8th, '07, 15:59

OMFG!!!
kagurazaka must be drunk too to be actually kissing sano back! what the heck is happening to these guys? :lol
[/quote]
Haha! I feel sorry for Nakatsu, he is so confused about his sexual orientation... :roll

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 8th, '07, 16:03

TeAsEy0shi wrote:
Haha! I feel sorry for Nakatsu, he is so confused about his sexual orientation... :roll
haha, if i were him i'd completely succumb to the feeling :lol

love ur sig! nanba's expression :D

TeAsEy0shi

Post by TeAsEy0shi » Aug 8th, '07, 16:14

lol thanx!
whoa if i was in his spot i wouldnt know what to do!
Especially if you're in a school with all good looking boys?
Who knows what would happen to you!! LOL I'd be so confused out of my mind!!

genkichelli

Post by genkichelli » Aug 8th, '07, 16:57

^ hear hear!!! im so confused right now...wait a minute im not a boy and im not in school hahahhaa :lol

ep 7 is looking sooo much better...waaaaahh kayoubi hayaku koi!!!

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Aug 8th, '07, 17:28

Seriously, this drama is sinking deeper and deeper to fan service.....
the kiss between the 2 guys just make this drama more into ....G.A.Y..... LOL, come on !! Give me something excited about the storyline, not just stupid funny scene which isn't even funny and meaningless kisses. No offense to all the fans here. I was excited about this drama at first, but it's getting on my nerves. I think it's deserved its rating.
Last edited by sp4078 on Aug 8th, '07, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 8th, '07, 17:28

i wonder when the 'good looking' boys will show up. it would be so cool. haha and as for the preview for ep. 7. OMG. Problably the best episode yet! Can't wait. wah. one more week. >.<

Yosephines

Post by Yosephines » Aug 8th, '07, 17:36

Have any of you guys seen episode 6 of hana kimi with english subs yet?