[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 1st, '07, 03:22

euniceng446 wrote:Trying my very best not to watch the raw one cause it'll kinda ruin everything for me when i do watch the ones with the subs!! aha. lol so anxious tho. AHAHAH i dont care. i need to watch it!! :D
you sure are good. I couldn't do it; I cracked up -_- now, I'm loading the one with the subtitles... :whistling:

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Aug 1st, '07, 03:42

hi im soo happy today is hanakimi and tomm my birthday yay!!! :-)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 1st, '07, 03:46

Happy b-day!!! :alcoholic: enjoy it!! <333

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 1st, '07, 05:31

those magazine pictures!!!

maki rocks those pants, looks really good on her! for a minute there i actually thought she could really be a guy, a very pretty guy :P

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Aug 1st, '07, 05:35

Ahh. The rating came out.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_e

It went down.
15.3% :-(.

Psh, whatever - I enjoyed it :lol

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 1st, '07, 06:18

y the rating went down??:( hope next week the rating went up again....im still downloading from veoh...thanks so much Ran....u always my life savers....im not so patient to wait for the HQ version though i still download them when they come out...hehe...luckily i can understand some Japanese so it not that bad when watching the raw

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 1st, '07, 06:27

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Anyway. MY THOUGHTS ON EPISODE 5 :lol.
-I absolutely loved seeing Kayashima as the referree. He was so adorable. I think he got much more roles in the episode, thank goodness - he's growing on me :D.
-And all ofthem in the hot tub, especially Kayashima! He looked to innocent ldigjsdgjdifg.
-I love how the dorm 1's leader was completely beat up one scene - and magically healed in the next scene.
about the hot tub...
i was laughing at the fact that all of them were squished in only half of the tub. :lol while the other half had no one in it.
and tennouji's quick healing haha

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 1st, '07, 06:28

crabbyrat wrote:One part I thought was hilarious-- Kayashima's oniichan!!!! :lol :lol :lol I'm so glad Kayashima got a bigger role in this episode!
haha that part was great! when he was saying thanks and they both did the hand aura thing

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 06:30

nanikore wrote:
crabbyrat wrote:One part I thought was hilarious-- Kayashima's oniichan!!!! :lol :lol :lol I'm so glad Kayashima got a bigger role in this episode!
haha that part was great! when he was saying thanks and they both did the hand aura thing
i thought it was his dad, but maybe I heard wrong ^_^

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 1st, '07, 06:36

nope it's his dad cos I heard touchn

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 1st, '07, 06:38

Yorokobi wrote:
nanikore wrote:
i thought it was his dad, but maybe I heard wrong ^_^
oh i dont remember, it might have been :sweat:
they had some relation

and tsurashi313 i <3 your sig
Salz i <3 your sig too. sano's butt is like jello :lol

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Aug 1st, '07, 06:42

I think it's his dad because I heard he said "otouchan"
heh..
They're so cute :D

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Aug 1st, '07, 06:52

He's his father.

The rating went down because there's a election going on in Japan, so that's why. I am pretty sure the rating will go back up next week.

So far the sub only about 10% done, because I am still downloading 704 version... so I guess it won't be ready until tomorrow night...

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 1st, '07, 07:00

maki would be the prettiest girl in the beach if she went out wearing a bikini...omg nakatsu might get anemic from major nosebleeds! haha :P

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 1st, '07, 07:04

Hahaha oh sorry I thought I heard oniichan :lol I guess that's what happens when you're not paying attention...

ada_akutenshi

Post by ada_akutenshi » Aug 1st, '07, 07:10

did you notice that the shirt toma is wearing in 18:43-19:40 is the same shirt yamapi wore in proposal daisakusen episode 5 9:30?

the shirt saying, "I HAVE GOOD CHARACTER!"

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 1st, '07, 07:14

yeah yeah that same green shirt...i wonder if toma wore it on purpose to see if fans would notice, hehe :P

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 1st, '07, 07:15

ada_akutenshi wrote:did you notice that the shirt toma is wearing in 18:43-19:40 is the same shirt yamapi wore in proposal daisakusen episode 5 9:30?

haha i already pointed that out but YES :lol i remember it because i wanted that shirt too.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 1st, '07, 07:16

ada_akutenshi wrote:did you notice that the shirt toma is wearing in 18:43-19:40 is the same shirt yamapi wore in proposal daisakusen episode 5 9:30?

Yeah I noticed!! I'm in the middle of watching it but when I saw Toma wearing it I was like wahhhh :w00t: ~~!! He and Pi are just tooo kawaiii :wub: !! They sure know how to get the fangirls to squeel. But this is coming from a totally biased fan.. Pi looked better in it :P !!

Okay back to watching...
No rush Kai.. take your time and we'll wait patiently :-) Hontou Arigatou for subbing!

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Aug 1st, '07, 08:07

wow just realized nakao was wearing eyeliner at 27:08. funny thing is... it suits him~~

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 1st, '07, 08:48

usachuu wrote:wow just realized nakao was wearing eyeliner at 27:08. funny thing is... it suits him~~
Speaking of nakao (maybe it was cause he was wearing eyeliner) but i think he did almost pull off looking and acting like a girl this episode.usually hes just average for me but this time I enjoyed his acting.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 1st, '07, 09:32

chocodreamer wrote:maki would be the prettiest girl in the beach if she went out wearing a bikini...omg nakatsu might get anemic from major nosebleeds! haha :P
*nod nod* I second that XD

st_heaven

Post by st_heaven » Aug 1st, '07, 13:30

tsurashi313, i like your signature.
OH NO HE DIDN'T!! lol that scene was hilarious

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 1st, '07, 13:47

Just finished EP5 raw
WHERE IS MY SANO
i like Nakatsu and ikemen
but where my sano-sama

phenally

Post by phenally » Aug 1st, '07, 15:44

Does anyone has the opening song of hana kimi?? Not the whole ikenai taiyou song... just the opening for hana kimi .

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 1st, '07, 16:00

hu?
is there no sano in the 5th episode????????? no shun????? ... =(

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 1st, '07, 16:15

fly_main wrote:hu?
is there no sano in the 5th episode????????? no shun????? ... =(
don't worry sano is in episode 5 :D

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 1st, '07, 16:17

ahhh.. .... thank you!! ^-^
and i wait ... and wait.... and wait... for the subs!
i want to waatcchhh!!

reiyuki

Post by reiyuki » Aug 1st, '07, 16:28

just finished watching episode 5 (raw)

funny episode : D

momoji

Post by momoji » Aug 1st, '07, 17:32

just some after thoughts
the only thing that I really hate about this episode is when...during the last meeting between nanba and his ex...he was talking about something about them being kids in the past and all (I guess heheh) ...the camera just keep on focusing on the girl I mean like come on nanba is talking with heartfelt emotion and the camera only focus on that girl...the least they could do is take a side shot so that ppl can view both side reaction and not zoom at that girl sure she show some emotions and all but iwant to see nanba's face more cos he's talking....he's talkingggg!!!! ggrggrr that's the only thing that I'm pissed off...else evrything is cute and dandy...

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 1st, '07, 18:19

xsakaiie: Thanks so much for the Hana Yori Dango sites!! I really appreciate it. cause i tried to find it in veoh/crunchyroll/youtube but i couldnt!!! I wonder how it popped up in veoh. THANKS again!. I was going to buy it but that salesperson was over-pricing me!! gosh. anyway thanks. ill keep in touch and if i need help ill ask. Thanks again.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 1st, '07, 18:33

momoji wrote:just some after thoughts
the only thing that I really hate about this episode is when...during the last meeting between nanba and his ex...he was talking about something about them being kids in the past and all (I guess heheh) ...the camera just keep on focusing on the girl I mean like come on nanba is talking with heartfelt emotion and the camera only focus on that girl...the least they could do is take a side shot so that ppl can view both side reaction and not zoom at that girl sure she show some emotions and all but iwant to see nanba's face more cos he's talking....he's talkingggg!!!! ggrggrr that's the only thing that I'm pissed off...else evrything is cute and dandy...
u were so right!!! i really wanted to see more of nanba esp in that important scene but i was kinda disappointed...but i just drowned myself in his sexy voice :P
Last edited by chocodreamer on Aug 1st, '07, 19:03, edited 2 times in total.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 1st, '07, 18:48

euniceng446 wrote:xsakaiie: Thanks so much for the Hana Yori Dango sites!! I really appreciate it. cause i tried to find it in veoh/crunchyroll/youtube but i couldnt!!! I wonder how it popped up in veoh. THANKS again!. I was going to buy it but that salesperson was over-pricing me!! gosh. anyway thanks. ill keep in touch and if i need help ill ask. Thanks again.
WHAT!?! Are you crazy buying it ! Lol, Jdrama are usually overpriced ! Wow, I feel good helping someone out ;)
. . .
even though I watched the RAW and can't understand a damn single word...
I think the part that I don't really like is when Shun needs to bow and attempt to jump, but fell and then the other guys start to 'mock' him a bit ; I just think it was useless; okay yeah, we got the idea that Shun will still need practise to gain back the potential he had back then, those scenes were somehow made to seem too ''important'' [...] and weren't convincing at all;;

:blink what the hell is wrong if the stick fell down? You can't be expecting a guy that has stopped jumping for around a year to make a miraculous jumi once again...right? ^^ Shun is still very hot :roll

Anyways; IF I don't see any further/longer/better Maguri scenes in episode 6..I think I'm going to cry :cry:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 1st, '07, 19:10

OMG!!! i found really hot maki pics!
credits: a-nesuto @ jdorama.com

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 1st, '07, 19:20

she looks so tomboy'ish in those pics!
thanks!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Aug 1st, '07, 19:35

the first one is *eyes wide* yamapi, go fall inlove with maki-chan now!!! haha *yamaki fan runs and hides*

anyways, i'm listening to maki in girls lock (i didn't know she does radioshows sometimes) with special guest ikuta toma (oh no, i'm more and more swayed into the nakatsu-mizuki loveteam!!!)...their conversation is so cute! maki calls him toma-kun, and toma calls her maki-chan :) maki asks him about his type of girl...toma's laugh is <333

toma sang a little bit of 'ikenai taiyou' *dies happy*
Last edited by chocodreamer on Aug 1st, '07, 19:49, edited 3 times in total.

fly_main

Post by fly_main » Aug 1st, '07, 19:41

uhh... the pictures are really hot!!
thank you!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 1st, '07, 19:56

chocodreamer wrote:OMG!!! i found really hot maki pics!
credits: a-nesuto @ jdorama.com
uwaah!!!! thanks for the pics!!! now i have more to add t my maki collection 8) .. :lol :lol
she looks soo cute!! 8)

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » Aug 1st, '07, 21:07

I don't understand the raw. But What I really really really HATE about J-drama is when they make character bows, puts his head on the ground. It really offends me. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ? It's a high jump IN PRACTICE.

Do Japanese ppl do this alot ?

lovebum4life

Post by lovebum4life » Aug 1st, '07, 21:48

I don't know if this makes sense but after watchinf Hana Kimi for a while I'm becoming a Maguri fan for the drama (orMizuki/Sano)and a Tomaki fan for outside the drama. I want Mizuki to end up w/Sano but I like the chemistry of Tomaki in real life. They look really cute together :D

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 1st, '07, 23:16

sp4078 wrote:
I don't understand the raw. But What I really really really HATE about J-drama is when they make character bows, puts his head on the ground. It really offends me. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ? It's a high jump IN PRACTICE.

Sano did it because he was trying to ask for another chance and high jump is a big deal since they are practicing to get into the Nationals. It's not just a high school gym course. Also the others have been practicing hard during the past 2 years that Sano quit.
Suddenly he comes back (seems like he takes high jumping for granted. comes and goes as he wishes) and wants to jump again. The others don't think he can do it and want him out. Sano said he'll jump but he failed to make it, hence he's suppose to get kicked out. But he begged for another chance. In sports not just Japan, people work as a team so there has to be agreement/acceptance between members.
Last edited by seirin on Aug 1st, '07, 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 1st, '07, 23:23

Does anyone know what song is played in Episode 4 @ 28:35?

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Aug 1st, '07, 23:44

XiaoPauli wrote:Does anyone know what song is played in Episode 4 @ 28:35?
It's "My Love" by Ai Kawashima. :lol

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Aug 1st, '07, 23:56

tsurashi313 wrote:
XiaoPauli wrote:Does anyone know what song is played in Episode 4 @ 28:35?
It's "My Love" by Ai Kawashima. :lol
Today's "Awesome" award goes to you. :cheers:

jazzmine101

Post by jazzmine101 » Aug 1st, '07, 23:59

Toma fans... inviting you to join the first Toma forum ;)

here's the link: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Ikuta_Toma/index.php

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Aug 2nd, '07, 00:26

I did not know that it was Shun, the same one in Gokusen and Dango that was in this show as well. He seem a lot taller in this show somehow and a little different.

I checked the forum above for Toma, I had no idea that he and Shun had to kiss 12 time!! And that Shun said Toma's lip was soft! Wow he's not shy to admit stuff like this.

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Aug 2nd, '07, 00:27

...This is not a spoiler, just an amusing detail, so i wont put it under a spoiler cut...

Nakatsu/Toma was wearing the same "I Have Great Character" T-shirt Kenzo/Yamapi wore in Proposal Daisakusen in Ep.5

=)

I was amused...so amused that i stopped watching the episode to rant about it. XD

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 2nd, '07, 01:42

Silentwolfdog wrote:I did not know that it was Shun, the same one in Gokusen and Dango that was in this show as well. He seem a lot taller in this show somehow and a little different.

I checked the forum above for Toma, I had no idea that he and Shun had to kiss 12 time!! And that Shun said Toma's lip was soft! Wow he's not shy to admit stuff like this.
lol, must admit, he looked quite different in Gokusen, but in Dango, he seems tall too, lol, one of the tallest and silm legs guy :lol

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 2nd, '07, 01:45

xsakaiie wrote:
WHAT!?! Are you crazy buying it ! Lol, Jdrama are usually overpriced ! Wow, I feel good helping someone out ;)
. . .
even though I watched the RAW and can't understand a damn single word...

^ YES I KNOW. That guy said it was $55 US dollars. I WAS GOING TO STRANGLE HIM. I could buy like 2 Hanazakari no kimitachi DVD [[when it came out]] and that was only for season one. lol Yes, i feel very good that you helped me out. saved me a fortune!. And yes still waiting for those subs to come out. But for now, I WILL WATCH IT!!. mwhaha.

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Aug 2nd, '07, 02:19

xsakaiie wrote:
Silentwolfdog wrote:I did not know that it was Shun, the same one in Gokusen and Dango that was in this show as well. He seem a lot taller in this show somehow and a little different.

lol, must admit, he looked quite different in Gokusen, but in Dango, he seems tall too, lol, one of the tallest and silm legs guy :lol
Heh, yeah. I think he's a cute actor. Based on your avatar, you like the actor as well?

I am just surprised that it took me 5 ep to realize that it's him, I think it's the forum that mentioned something about him.

Oh well, doesn't matter, I can always go back and enjoy all ep again knowing that it's him. I've already thought he was cute even before I knew he was Shun. lol

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 2nd, '07, 02:29

seirin wrote:
sp4078 wrote:

Sano did it because he was trying to ask for another chance and high jump is a big deal since they are practicing to get into the Nationals. It's not just a high school gym course. Also the others have been practicing hard during the past 2 years that Sano quit.
Suddenly he comes back (seems like he takes high jumping for granted. comes and goes as he wishes) and wants to jump again. The others don't think he can do it and want him out. Sano said he'll jump but he failed to make it, hence he's suppose to get kicked out. But he begged for another chance. In sports not just Japan, people work as a team so there has to be agreement/acceptance between members.
Last edited by Shunbaby on Aug 2nd, '07, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 02:29

Ok I have some information for you Toma fans (Shun fans too)
- Shun and Toma have a song! It is MC Hammer's Can't touch this! Apparently Toma was doing a really funny dance to it (Shun may have danced too but im not entirely sure)
- Shun and his manager and Toma and his manager often go out together for meals and what not (the like hamburgers)
- Toma is the life of the party! when just Shun and Maki are together they don't talk much and then Toma comes along and they all have fun talking and laughing together.
- If you like Green Day and you like Toma then you guys like the same music! Shun broke Tomas computer when taking music off it for his new ipod (stopped at green day ^_^) Shun says it wasn't his fault though
- Johnny's members have lots of interaction with each other, yesterday Toma got a text from Hey! Say! 7 to say please listen to out new cd (how cute)
- Shun says Toma is a really good guy!

Well thats it from me hope this gives you guys a little insight into toma hehe ^_^

Shunbaby

Post by Shunbaby » Aug 2nd, '07, 02:31

seirin wrote:
sp4078 wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up...I was wondering why the team was being so hard on Sano. I thought the team would be happy that he is jumping again and would welcome him with open arms.

supi-san

Post by supi-san » Aug 2nd, '07, 03:06

sorry for my mistake
WHERE IS MY SANO-SAMA means why he put his head on the floor
sano shouldn't do that

ittiou

Post by ittiou » Aug 2nd, '07, 03:07

Yorokobi wrote: - Johnny's members have lots of interaction with each other, yesterday Toma got a text from Hey! Say! 7 to say please listen to out new cd (how cute)
-twitch-

<3

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 2nd, '07, 03:41

supi-san wrote:sorry for my mistake
sano shouldn't do that
huh???? Where is my sano-sama is "where is my sano" (not that sano is hers, she just wishes)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 03:43

seirin wrote:
supi-san wrote:sorry for my mistake
sano shouldn't do that
huh???? Where is my sano-sama is "where is my sano" (not that sano is hers, she just wishes)
but sama means like high and mighty person so I kindof understand where shes coming from
(sano belongs to us all!!)

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:02

Yorokobi wrote:Ok I have some information for you Toma fans (Shun fans too)
- Shun and Toma have a song! It is MC Hammer's Can't touch this! Apparently Toma was doing a really funny dance to it (Shun may have danced too but im not entirely sure)
- Shun and his manager and Toma and his manager often go out together for meals and what not (the like hamburgers)
- Toma is the life of the party! when just Shun and Maki are together they don't talk much and then Toma comes along and they all have fun talking and laughing together.
- If you like Green Day and you like Toma then you guys like the same music! Shun broke Tomas computer when taking music off it for his new ipod (stopped at green day ^_^) Shun says it wasn't his fault though
- Johnny's members have lots of interaction with each other, yesterday Toma got a text from Hey! Say! 7 to say please listen to out new cd (how cute)
- Shun says Toma is a really good guy!

Well thats it from me hope this gives you guys a little insight into toma hehe ^_^
Wow!! I always get excited when I learn new Toma news :lol Toma is apparently really easy to get along with and is super fun to hang out with, so I don't blame them for feeling at ease when Toma is around.

Green Day's one of my favorite bands! (don't laugh) I know he really likes rock music a lot (including Red Hot Chili Peppers--not my cup of tea though). I think it's so cute how well the three of them get along together!

boa258

Post by boa258 » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:16

i just saw the preview for the 6th episode and i really CANT wait for the episode 6 XDD
omgosh! mizuki-shuichi moment!
soooooo SWEET! <33

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:29

AHHH omg!! Toma likes RCHP?! I LOVEEEEE them! Yay we have something in common and Ryo loves them too :lol !! Toma is the life of the party and it's so great how he can get along with everyone! Hearing about Shun and Maki not talking much kind of reminds me of Pi and Maki during Kurosagi. I hope Shun Toma Yuu and Pi can all hang out.. ahh I would have such a fangirl moment :wub: :wub: :wub: !!

I'm waiting patiently for subs still but I did see the sneak peak for episode 6 and it looks goooood :lol !

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:37

Silentwolfdog wrote:
xsakaiie wrote:

Heh, yeah. I think he's a cute actor. Based on your avatar, you like the actor as well?

I am just surprised that it took me 5 ep to realize that it's him, I think it's the forum that mentioned something about him.

Oh well, doesn't matter, I can always go back and enjoy all ep again knowing that it's him. I've already thought he was cute even before I knew he was Shun. lol
WHO wouldn't like Shun :wub: he's is some real HOT STUFF!!
~~~~~

boa258 : REALLY!?!?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !! :w00t: :w00t: you just lighten up my day/i mean NIGHT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:37

Haha well I was under the impression that most, if not all, of the Johnny's Jimusho kids were into Red Hot Chili Peppers. His favorite types of music, though, I think, are more retro rock bands. Was it Ryo who liked Nirvana? Whoever does is pretty cool in my book. But I believe I am straying off topic...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:39

oh by the way shun and co call hana kimi something else
something kimi but I dont know what the something is sorry

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:43

Just watched the previews for the next episode, and about the Mizuki/Nakatsu thing: INTERESTING. Wonder what happens.

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 2nd, '07, 04:57

Yorokobi, thanks for the info about shun!

hmmm...i'm guessing shun and maki doesn't talk much because of the age gap...i think in one of the interviews of shun, he mentioned how maki and his age are so far apart...

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:04

Yorokobi wrote:oh by the way shun and co call hana kimi something else
In an interview when asked Shun said "Ri no Kimi' .... :whistling: no comment.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:06

Nomanymore wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:oh by the way shun and co call hana kimi something else
In an interview when asked Shun said "Ri no Kimi' .... :whistling: no comment.
Yeah thats the one! I knew it started with R!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:10

vina.loves.sushi wrote:Yorokobi, thanks for the info about shun!

hmmm...i'm guessing shun and maki doesn't talk much because of the age gap...i think in one of the interviews of shun, he mentioned how maki and his age are so far apart...
uhm Shun & Maki have 6 yrs apart, personally I dun't think it's a big gap, here my friend's parents have 11 yrs gap ^^; oh well I guess in Japan it's a different thing haha..... but then what about all the dorama with young men & older women relationship ? :whistling: uhm...
Toma is 2 yrs young than Shun so 4 yrs apart to Maki, it's not a big gap then ? 8)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:12

i guess its just a case of some people dont naturally just chat to each other unless there is someone there who starts and continues the conversation a.k.a Toma!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:38

oh well as long as Toma is there akaka

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:43

Nomanymore wrote:

uhm Shun & Maki have 6 yrs apart, personally I dun't think it's a big gap, here my friend's parents have 11 yrs gap ^^; oh well I guess in Japan it's a different thing haha..... but then what about all the dorama with young men & older women relationship ? :whistling: uhm...
Toma is 2 yrs young than Shun so 4 yrs apart to Maki, it's not a big gap then ? 8)
actually it's 6 years gap but oh well...i guess it really depends on the people :D

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 2nd, '07, 05:51

Nomanymore wrote:

yup, I mean sure it's a big gap when you take a baby and a 6 years old kido, but 20 yrs old and a 26, well, I still think it's okay, maybe for some people, I understand it's a big gap, but I'd say it's rather acceptable becase it doesn't look like a father-daughter // big bro-lil sis relationship :D

but why does it matter, it's not like Maguri will be a real couple in real life :lol Well, now that we're all back to earth, hmm let's start about hana kimi :glare:

I haven'T checked out the preview yet...so brb. :thumright:

. . ..

now that I'm back ...

OMG does it somehow mean that Mizuki will be developping something for NAkatsu !?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? :w00t: :w00t: and why was Sano yelling at her :crazy: Though I still love Maguri :)

garr...I'm gonna **** slap Sano if he keeps that cold face and mean attitude to Mizuki :hissy: Just when I thought he had warmed it up . . . :cussing:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Aug 2nd, '07, 06:00

it would be silly if he suddenly wasnt cold to her anymore
sure hes warming up a little but his personality is still stuck in the cold frame of mind.
A frozen heart is not that easy to melt

momoflower
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by momoflower » Aug 2nd, '07, 06:02

Ahaha... I enjoyed the Ainori stuff.. Since I've seen a few episodes of that show... I can't wait for the next one! That preview killed me. xD

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Aug 2nd, '07, 06:07

Yorokobi wrote:it would be silly if he suddenly wasnt cold to her anymore
sure hes warming up a little but his personality is still stuck in the cold frame of mind.
A frozen heart is not that easy to melt
I was just hoping to see some sun melting that iceberg a bit faster :cry: I sure enjoy the slowness of things, but ....we're about ep. 6 and if this drama ends at ep 10 , don't tell me I have to wait for the upcoming season :cry: :-(