[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 01:04

Oh I forgot to mention, yay im so happy I have the theme song for Hana Kimi as my cellphone ringtone!!!!!

User avatar
silentblvd
Posts: 90
Joined: Aug 17th, '05, 05:15
Location: awesome-land
Contact:

Post by silentblvd » Jul 26th, '07, 01:09

lsqB wrote: oh.

wait... NO WAY? Matsujun was in tokyo tower movie?!

how is that guy staying alive?!
I'm assuming you're referring to the nekkidness and adult themes in Tokyo Tower? Matsujun stays alive because of his keen powers of evil, obviously. Evil and fantastic jewelry.

;)

And because us Virgos always know how to take care of ourselves in interesting situations.... *cough*

And to get this back onto hana kimi, I'm really enjoying how they're embellishing the relationships between the dorm heads, and it's not all focused on Sano and Mizuki (and Nakatsu!)'s budding romance - I know they'll fall in love, it'll just be the why and how....

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 01:14

Yorokobi wrote:Oh I forgot to mention, yay im so happy I have the theme song for Hana Kimi as my cellphone ringtone!!!!!
btw... Ikenai Taiyou can be quite dirty and erotic.
One part that everyone always comments on on nico is "my teenage years isn't like that" sounds like "my sperms aren't like that". Based on the rest of the song.... I won't be surprised if it was a little inside joke they decided to insert.
on a lighter note, both of the drama theme songs are number 1 on access rankings on the lyric site.



@silentblvd

um... no....
I was referring to his busy schedule... :blink

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 01:18

Yorokobi wrote:Oh I forgot to mention, yay im so happy I have the theme song for Hana Kimi as my cellphone ringtone!!!!!
OMG! Are you serious? That's awesome! Wish I have a ringtone with Hana Kimi songs. :w00t: By theme song, do you mean like the opening/ending or the instrumental songs?
silentblvd wrote:
lsqB wrote: oh.

wait... NO WAY? Matsujun was in tokyo tower movie?!

how is that guy staying alive?!
I'm assuming you're referring to the nekkidness and adult themes in Tokyo Tower? Matsujun stays alive because of his keen powers of evil, obviously. Evil and fantastic jewelry.

;)

And because us Virgos always know how to take care of ourselves in interesting situations.... *cough*

And to get this back onto hana kimi, I'm really enjoying how they're embellishing the relationships between the dorm heads, and it's not all focused on Sano and Mizuki (and Nakatsu!)'s budding romance - I know they'll fall in love, it'll just be the why and how....
When I first heard about that movie, which was not too long ago, a few weeks ago, perhaps, I was also surprised that Matsumoto Jun was in it. :lol Well I never seen any of his works before when I was introduced with that movie but was still surprised. :-)
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 01:20

i want to see that movie does anyone know if its streaming anywhere?

hardy har har
Posts: 11
Joined: May 26th, '07, 02:03

Post by hardy har har » Jul 26th, '07, 01:30

Yorokobi wrote:i want to see that movie does anyone know if its streaming anywhere?
www.crunchyroll.com

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 01:32

Yorokobi wrote:i want to see that movie does anyone know if its streaming anywhere?
Haha, we're getting off topic but it's on youtube with eng subs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=suDJCBb8NpE& ... ed&search= This is part three though but it shows all the video in one line on one side... I think. XD

:whistling:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
euniceng446
Posts: 149
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 19:39
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 26th, '07, 01:33

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ROCKS!!! lol okay i just had to add that so we're not getting off topic. wehhh lmao.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 01:38

tsurashi313 wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:Oh I forgot to mention, yay im so happy I have the theme song for Hana Kimi as my cellphone ringtone!!!!!
OMG! Are you serious? That's awesome! Wish I have a ringtone with Hana Kimi songs. :w00t: By theme song, do you mean like the opening/ending or the instrumental songs?

Oh oops I forgot to say haha
the ending song!

Thanks for the links guys!

User avatar
lsqB
Posts: 302
Joined: Jan 14th, '07, 20:14
Contact:

Post by lsqB » Jul 26th, '07, 01:41

tsurashi313 wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:i want to see that movie does anyone know if its streaming anywhere?
Haha, we're getting off topic but it's on youtube with eng subs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=suDJCBb8NpE& ... ed&search= This is part three though but it shows all the video in one line on one side... I think. XD

:whistling:
... :blink
that's quite a different TT from what I was thinking.

I thought you were talking about the one that was written by Lily Franky.

wachi
Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 7th, '05, 01:06

Post by wachi » Jul 26th, '07, 01:54

^ You're talking about the TTmovie with Joe Odagiri?
http://imdb.com/title/tt0820158/

The TTmovie with Jun is actually an old one, with a completely different story.

How did we even get to this off topic? :blink

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 02:12

Oh sorry lsqB for giving you the wrong one. :cry:

Man I've already watched ep 4 like 4 times but still cracking up like crazy! I think so far in the series this one has the best "soundtrack". Well besides Nakatsu's song in ep 03, ep 4 has the best music. :lol
I really like how Oscar was singing in the beginning with the rose. :D And all those song inserts during the gokon. My favorite was the part with Tennouji and his fiancee. :thumright:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 1611
Joined: Feb 28th, '04, 01:08

Post by seirin » Jul 26th, '07, 04:28

Kai, where do you post your final edits for hanakimi? The one on the thread is the first release right? Thanks for the subs

aznfn
Posts: 20
Joined: Jul 26th, '06, 04:47

Post by aznfn » Jul 26th, '07, 04:48

does anyone have the instrumental song? i really really like it =)

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 05:14

I was just thinking to myself I wonder why the hana kimi thread isnt all that active considering the next ep is already out and then I remembered that there are no subs yet so nobody is entirely sure what happened in the ep so they cant really talk bout it yet
duh!

User avatar
Ore.Sama
Posts: 96
Joined: Mar 29th, '07, 11:02
Location: UAE

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 26th, '07, 05:39

^ Yeah i know but still there are all these spoilers by ppl who watched the raw n i keep on opennin them read the first two words and close lol... im just too curious >_<
but really i dnt know how ppl watch the raw even though they dnt understant jap. :unsure:

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 26th, '07, 06:36

Ore.Sama wrote:^ Yeah i know but still there are all these spoilers by ppl who watched the raw n i keep on opennin them read the first two words and close lol... im just too curious >_<
but really i dnt know how ppl watch the raw even though they dnt understant jap. :unsure:
Hello! Just a quick note on the word "Jap"-- this word can be seen as very offensive to Japanese people, because it was used as a derogatory/racist term in the past during the World War and in Japanese internment camps (at least that's what I personally link it with) for the Japanese. So next time when you're thinking of shortening "Japanese" or "Japan" please find another way of doing it.

I hope it's not seen as an attack, just felt like I should point it out in case somebody does get offended :-)

popo_chan_xo
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:08

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 26th, '07, 06:48

crabbyrat wrote:
Ore.Sama wrote:^ Yeah i know but still there are all these spoilers by ppl who watched the raw n i keep on opennin them read the first two words and close lol... im just too curious >_<
but really i dnt know how ppl watch the raw even though they dnt understant jap. :unsure:
Hello! Just a quick note on the word "Jap"-- this word can be seen as very offensive to Japanese people, because it was used as a derogatory/racist term in the past during the World War and in Japanese internment camps (at least that's what I personally link it with) for the Japanese. So next time when you're thinking of shortening "Japanese" or "Japan" please find another way of doing it.

I hope it's not seen as an attack, just felt like I should point it out in case somebody does get offended :-)
u can try jp instead of "jap"

User avatar
Ore.Sama
Posts: 96
Joined: Mar 29th, '07, 11:02
Location: UAE

Post by Ore.Sama » Jul 26th, '07, 07:06

Oops... didn't know that n didnt mean to offend any1
But thanxx 4 the note... i'll be careful nxt time

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 07:37

Ore.Sama wrote:^ Yeah i know but still there are all these spoilers by ppl who watched the raw n i keep on opennin them read the first two words and close lol... im just too curious >_<
but really i dnt know how ppl watch the raw even though they dnt understant jap. :unsure:
I know, im lucky cause I can understand enough Japanese to be vaguley aware of what they are talking about but I wouldnt watch the raws of any other asian drama cause I dont understand the language at all!
Image
Image
http://lifcessbeakin.tripod.com/ Last translation - 1 pound article
Binbou Danshi - 1#6710

shaay
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 21st, '07, 14:34

Post by shaay » Jul 26th, '07, 09:14

I just watched the raw and omg I don't understand a word but there were so many cute moments in this ep. Loved it :D

User avatar
Kai200X
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 03:14

Post by Kai200X » Jul 26th, '07, 09:17

Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... :blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? :cry:

hardy har har
Posts: 11
Joined: May 26th, '07, 02:03

Post by hardy har har » Jul 26th, '07, 09:18

Post it here Kai!!!

User avatar
Namida Iro
Posts: 172
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:38
Contact:

Post by Namida Iro » Jul 26th, '07, 09:33

Kai200X wrote:Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... :blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? :cry:
Oo does it mean the sub for ep 4 is done? That's really still pretty fast! ^_^ Thanks for your hard work, ne~

I also went to the sub thread, but found that the Hana Kimi sub thread is gone. :scratch: Is it just me? Maybe you can post it over here instead? XD
Image

IndieRockerette
Posts: 154
Joined: Jan 5th, '07, 04:52

Post by IndieRockerette » Jul 26th, '07, 09:38

Kai200X wrote:Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... :blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? :cry:
The thread was locked my a mod because people were starting to become rude about the subs :glare: . These people should really watch what they're saying. Sugoi!! You finished the subs already?! Wow that's sooo fast! ARIGATOU and you can post it here temporarily :) !

User avatar
angeljocelyn
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 16th, '05, 05:33
Location: japan

Post by angeljocelyn » Jul 26th, '07, 09:40

Kai200X wrote:Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... :blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? :cry:

waah??
agree..agree,, post it here ^_^
you finished it already..? so fast!
sugoi!
Thank You Thank You very much ^_^ :wub:

macbaby1
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 9th, '06, 06:52

Link to subs

Post by macbaby1 » Jul 26th, '07, 09:54

Hey Kai, I found this link to your subs, maybe you can access them from there. Hope this helps!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... htm#800505




Kai200X wrote:
Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... Blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? Crying

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 26th, '07, 10:10

if you want japanese stuff check out my thread

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51178

Kai
You finished the subs already?! You truley are like a gift from god to use mere mortals!
Thank you so much! Shame about your thread being locked but we dont mind where you post it ^_^

User avatar
elly_ketz
Posts: 31
Joined: Apr 9th, '07, 10:21
Location: Deep inside a dream

Post by elly_ketz » Jul 26th, '07, 10:32

Kai200X wrote:Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... :blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? :cry:
Kai,maybe ask Amrayu to unlock the thread back..
the thread is only temporarily locked..

User avatar
khmai_kandi22
Posts: 657
Joined: May 19th, '06, 03:18

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 26th, '07, 10:37

Kai200X wrote:Hmm I just log on and my sub thread is locked... :blink

how can I update my ep 4 sub? :cry:
Hey,

The sub thread was locked because there was a flaming war going on in there. amrayu locked the thread temporarily so those ppl can calm down. If you want to have your thread unlock, you can PM one of the mods or amrayu.

I know others here in this thread want Kai200X to post up the subs here temporary, but this isn't the right thread to do so. This is a discussion thread, lol not a subtitle thread. :)

Aljassmi
Posts: 22
Joined: Sep 21st, '06, 16:28
Location: UAE

Post by Aljassmi » Jul 26th, '07, 10:49

suge! finished already xD Thank you!

User avatar
Yekiel
Posts: 82
Joined: Feb 12th, '05, 16:02

Post by Yekiel » Jul 26th, '07, 12:32

Anyone still interested in Manga Scanlations of HanaKimi (complete 23 volumes), they can be found here:

http://idols-unlimited.com/manga-hana-kimi

Enjoy!
Currently watching: Bull Fighting, Down with Love, Easy Fortune Happy Life, Sunao Ni Narenakute
Favourite Dorama: Love Shuffle, Buzzer Beat, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Nodame Cantabile, Itazura na Kiss

User avatar
amz_dreamz
Posts: 20
Joined: May 18th, '06, 17:54
Location: Malaysia

Post by amz_dreamz » Jul 26th, '07, 13:49

I hope amrayu can unlocked the subs thread back...

hate those flammers, let Kai sub in peace...

mod should give warning and ban those flammers

User avatar
wangbu
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 10th, '07, 14:56
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Post by wangbu » Jul 26th, '07, 14:03

amz_dreamz wrote:I hope amrayu can unlocked the subs thread back...

hate those flammers, let Kai sub in peace...

mod should give warning and ban those flammers
I can't agree with you less... and I was enjoying discussing something else with others there hahaha..... :roll

Oh well, I did watch ep04 without the subtitles... somehow I could guess through their actions what was happening (I don't understand japanese at all), I really find them so funny... especially Nakatsu and all those special effects appearing around him everytime he gets "tantalized" with Mizuki. :wub:
:goggle: Wang Bu :goggle:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Noypi_Fansubs
Currently watching: Densha Otoko, Lalola

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 26th, '07, 15:34

awww the sub thread was lock : [
the subs are probably done by now coz the one who subs it is fast :thumleft:
>< i guess i'll watch it without subs for now :) it's a good way to learn some jap :P lol jk
Image

User avatar
ecoice
Posts: 32
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 18:29
Contact:

Post by ecoice » Jul 26th, '07, 15:52

iya...sorry everyone. I guess I sort of started it...but that person really made me angry when I read it. Sorry Kai200X :cry:

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 26th, '07, 16:18

Arigato Kai!u were as fast as always!O_o i sure can`t wait for the thread to be unlocked and to be able to download the subs :cheers:
ImageImage

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 26th, '07, 16:21

ecoice wrote:iya...sorry everyone. I guess I sort of started it...but that person really made me angry when I read it. Sorry Kai200X :cry:
i read the posts and yeah i'd feel the same way =/
Kai200X is fast :thumleft:
Image

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 26th, '07, 17:04

reiyuki wrote:
ecoice wrote:iya...sorry everyone. I guess I sort of started it...but that person really made me angry when I read it. Sorry Kai200X :cry:
i read the posts and yeah i'd feel the same way =/
Kai200X is fast :thumleft:
yep he is! :blink now i sure hope they`ll unlock the thread quick :cry: in the meantime i`ll do the only thing i can do.....hana kimi avatars :lol :lol :lol :lol
ImageImage

User avatar
chochajin
Posts: 30
Joined: Apr 14th, '06, 18:56
Location: Japan

Post by chochajin » Jul 26th, '07, 17:06

amz_dreamz wrote:I hope amrayu can unlocked the subs thread back...

hate those flammers, let Kai sub in peace...

mod should give warning and ban those flammers
Yepp, totally agreed!

Kai you´re really fast! Thanks so much.
Still I think I´ll watch it later without subs ^^; just can´t wait any longer and who knows how long it takes until the thread is re-opened again.
Yay Epi4 :wub:


EDIT: OMG THE THREAD IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Image

ドラマは見れば見るほど好きになるよ!☆彡

User avatar
KuriousKutiexoxo
Posts: 30
Joined: Dec 16th, '06, 21:47
Location: USA

Post by KuriousKutiexoxo » Jul 26th, '07, 17:08

Wow, it's already done?? Cool~ Thanks for all the hardwork dude!
Also, what happened in the sub thread? Flammers?

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 26th, '07, 17:11

chochajin wrote:
amz_dreamz wrote:

EDIT: OMG THE THREAD IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
:blink :blink :blink :blink ussssssso!yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! :pray: arigato!
Last edited by lee`s little alien on Jul 26th, '07, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

User avatar
tsurashi313
Posts: 255
Joined: Jul 24th, '07, 18:30

Post by tsurashi313 » Jul 26th, '07, 17:13

KuriousKutiexoxo wrote:Wow, it's already done?? Cool~ Thanks for all the hardwork dude!
Also, what happened in the sub thread? Flammers?
apparently yes :glare: I think people should just ignore the people who were or sound impatient instead of talking back. But that's the past, ep 4 subs will come out soon!! :cheers: :w00t:
Watching: Flower Boy Next Door, Galileo 2

User avatar
KuriousKutiexoxo
Posts: 30
Joined: Dec 16th, '06, 21:47
Location: USA

Post by KuriousKutiexoxo » Jul 26th, '07, 17:14

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation~♥

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 26th, '07, 17:16

chochajin wrote:EDIT: OMG THE THREAD IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

AHH XD YAY!!!!!


i just watched episode 4 it's so good X D
Last edited by reiyuki on Jul 26th, '07, 18:59, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Cammie
Posts: 53
Joined: Jan 29th, '05, 22:20

Post by Cammie » Jul 26th, '07, 18:33

***NOTE***
This is my opinion... I just finished watching the Taiwanese version of this drama. The only thing I really, really liked about it was Wu Chun! It was alright and it did have some good scenes but I did not think it was even great.

The Japanese version is a 100% better I think! Even the music is better. I just can not stop laughing! Its corny but its hilarious! I can not wait for the next episode! I feel that this version is so much better!

Well this is just one persons opinion!Image
Last edited by Cammie on Jul 26th, '07, 19:50, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 26th, '07, 18:37

YAYY. I just watched episode 4 with subs. Lmao.
The part where everyone was in Mizuki's dorm, giving out suggestions about what Sano really was doing during the night, was freaking' hilarious.
Thanks Kai, for the subs, again!

I'm starting to really like the doctor! He gaver her tea!
Lmao. That sounds retarded. But it wa nice, I thought.

I love Hana Kimi. I can't wait to see episode 5!
Lol, this happens every week.

:lol.
Image

algelic
Posts: 11
Joined: May 20th, '07, 16:43

Post by algelic » Jul 26th, '07, 18:43

I'm liking this drama. ^^

Does anyone know what's the name of that song they play at the beginning of each episode (when they show the photo of all the guys together)?

If you do know the name... do you know where I can download it? xD

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 26th, '07, 18:49

algelic:
Here's the torrent link to:

Orange Range - Ikenai Taiyou

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50865.htm

Enjoy :lol.
Image

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 26th, '07, 19:00

what is this kabaddi thing? or himejima and hibari was just being weird? lol
anyways it's funny i like their weirdness XD
: D
Image

User avatar
unknowndevices
Posts: 55
Joined: Feb 15th, '05, 14:47

Post by unknowndevices » Jul 26th, '07, 19:09

Cammie wrote:***NOTE***
This my opinion... I just finished watching the Taiwanese version of this drama. The only thing I really, really liked about it was Wu Chun! It was alright and it did have some good scenes but I did not think it was even great.

The Japanese version is a 100% better I think! Even the music is better. I just can not stop laughing! Its corny but its hilarious! I can not wait for the next episode! I feel that this version is so much better!

Well this is just one persons opinion!Image
agreed with the opinion!!!... go Maki-chan!!!... :cheers:
ImageImage

User avatar
lee`s little alien
Posts: 780
Joined: Jan 9th, '07, 09:16
Location: on the BLUE planet :P

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 26th, '07, 19:26

just finished watching ep 4 with subs aswell!^_^thanx again kai!u`re awesome!
and few oppinions now:
NAKATSU IS FREAKING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY!HE`S THE CRAZIEST DORAMA CHARACTER I EVER SAW :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: he was so sweet while he was strugling to sleep near mizuki..... :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i`m really going to feel sorry for the guy :cry: and i like the fact that even if he`s always playing around when it comes down to serious business he can do the right thing......he can say the right thing....he`s really awesome!
sano.....in this episode he turned even more back into a human being and that`s great :-) as for mizuki i felt so sorry for her when she was trying to get sano a girlfriend(at first i thought she was going to dress as a girl.......but even if she loves the guy so much she was fine with the fact that sano could have a girlfriend...if that would make him happy!she`s a great person! :salut: all in all this was the best ep so far!and one more thing:THE CLIFHANGER IS KILLING ME :lol
ImageImage

hhv94
Posts: 112
Joined: Feb 21st, '06, 04:28

Post by hhv94 » Jul 26th, '07, 19:59

This episode was great! I loved the funny scenes with Nakatsu and Mizuki. So cute, shame she doesnt have anithyng for him.

fly_main
Posts: 56
Joined: May 8th, '06, 16:54
Location: Dresden

Post by fly_main » Jul 26th, '07, 20:01

I love love love love it!!!!

I want to watch the next episode...... argh....

I just watched a bit of the chinese version but I think too that the japanesse is a lot better!!!!

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 26th, '07, 20:28

reiyuki wrote:
what is this kabaddi thing? or himejima and hibari was just being weird? lol
anyways it's funny i like their weirdness XD
: D
OMG. I WAS LIKE.
What the hell is that.
So I googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi

I have no idea if that's right. Lmao. I just typed it in.
Is it a sport or something?
Image

User avatar
nadiya
Posts: 160
Joined: Nov 16th, '06, 16:46
Location: malaysia-PA

Post by nadiya » Jul 26th, '07, 20:30

i have just re-watched ep 4..and i realize that
the scene when nakatsu's trying to sleep near mizuki is just soo hillarious..sano's being prorective here..though his words are not sound like he cares :P .. his sentence to nakatsu just cracks me out "your sleeping style is really unique" :lol
and the scene when all the boys gather in sano's room, suggesting all sorts of possibilities of sano's missing is also making me laugh so hard
thanx again for your hardwork, kai :roll

User avatar
jeemka
Posts: 32
Joined: Jul 2nd, '07, 14:48
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by jeemka » Jul 26th, '07, 20:37

Mizuki has a HELSINKI t-shirt on in ep.4! I can't stop smiling :D Why am I so happy about this? Dunno if anyone mentioned this yet.


(Helsinki----->capital of Finland)

reiyuki
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 23:36
Location: canada

Post by reiyuki » Jul 26th, '07, 21:04

wat3rm3lon wrote: OMG. I WAS LIKE.
What the hell is that.
So I googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi

I have no idea if that's right. Lmao. I just typed it in.
Is it a sport or something?
oh thanks ahaha i was wondering why they where saying it ahaha
Image

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 26th, '07, 21:08

Has everyone seen the episode by now? If not I'll put it all in spoilers.
I meant to mention the Hibari/Oscar thing too!!! I thought them facing each other off was entirely too hilarious. Hopefully we learn more about their relationship to each other, because in the manga the story was quite entertaining.

Also all of the random people gathering in Sano and Mizuki's room was great too. I saw the Director guy and was like, "why the hell is he there?" then when they said the same thing I was cracking up like crazy.

I also love how Sano's starting to get protective of Mizuki, and of course all of the other stuff I mentioned before.


Did I mention how much I loved this episode?? :lol

Oi Nakatsu, you're just too cute :D

mystikalfogz
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 26th, '07, 21:23

Post by mystikalfogz » Jul 26th, '07, 21:27

Thanks KaiX for the amazing and quick subs :) Ep. 4 was great and I can't wait till the next episode.

Not sure if this should be in spoilers but might as well anyways
Does anyone know the name of the song played when Sekime-kun walks out cosplayed as Char? That song is so lovely :wub:


chickenruns
Posts: 124
Joined: Apr 9th, '06, 16:43
Location: paris

Post by chickenruns » Jul 26th, '07, 21:56

i see.. Umeda is extremely allergic to Hara, but why ??


and i have 1 question : how come Ashiya pees standing up ?? it's almost impossible for women 8) ahahahha i guess that's why they had to insert in the beginning of ep 1 "this drama is fictional, please pardon the foolishness !"

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 26th, '07, 21:59

^ no, she just pretends! She didn't actually do it.. You can notice it how fast she was when she turns back to Nakatsu. She just pretends so that she could had a talk to Nakatsu & on the other hand to resemble to a boy.

User avatar
wangbu
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 10th, '07, 14:56
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Post by wangbu » Jul 26th, '07, 22:05

wat3rm3lon wrote:
reiyuki wrote:
what is this kabaddi thing? or himejima and hibari was just being weird? lol
anyways it's funny i like their weirdness XD
: D
OMG. I WAS LIKE.
What the hell is that.
So I googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi

I have no idea if that's right. Lmao. I just typed it in.
Is it a sport or something?
That's probably right. According to the Wikipedia article, the players Kabaddi game have to chant something... in the drama Hibari and Oscar were constantly chanting "Kabaddi". :D
:goggle: Wang Bu :goggle:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Noypi_Fansubs
Currently watching: Densha Otoko, Lalola

User avatar
wangbu
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 10th, '07, 14:56
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Post by wangbu » Jul 26th, '07, 22:19

lee`s little alien wrote:just finished watching ep 4 with subs aswell!^_^thanx again kai!u`re awesome!
and few oppinions now:
NAKATSU IS FREAKING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY!HE`S THE CRAZIEST DORAMA CHARACTER I EVER SAW :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: he was so sweet while he was strugling to sleep near mizuki..... :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i`m really going to feel sorry for the guy :cry: and i like the fact that even if he`s always playing around when it comes down to serious business he can do the right thing......he can say the right thing....he`s really awesome!
sano.....in this episode he turned even more back into a human being and that`s great :-) as for mizuki i felt so sorry for her when she was trying to get sano a girlfriend(at first i thought she was going to dress as a girl.......but even if she loves the guy so much she was fine with the fact that sano could have a girlfriend...if that would make him happy!she`s a great person! :salut: all in all this was the best ep so far!and one more thing:THE CLIFHANGER IS KILLING ME :lol
I have to agree.... I could even notice Nakatsu more than Sano in the drama... as if Nakatsu is the main lead :lol

But don't forget Himejima too.... I could really laugh how he does his high-pitched laughs... I started comparing him in his Gokusen days.. his character was too serious in there, and here's too funny :mrgreen:
But in my opinion, MIzuki isn't totally in love with Sano yet in this episode.... from what I watch in the previous episodes, the sole reason she went there is because she felt responsible for Sano not being able to do the high jump (although she did like him already because she already watched him on tv)...

...which is quite different from the twdrama and manga (Mizuki just liked him so much that she wanted to be with him in school... but she didn't know about the real reason Sano quit high jump until she went into the school.)
:goggle: Wang Bu :goggle:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Noypi_Fansubs
Currently watching: Densha Otoko, Lalola

User avatar
crabbyrat
Posts: 108
Joined: Jul 16th, '07, 04:43
Location: CA

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 26th, '07, 22:37

If I recall correctly, it was the guy who plays Tennouji (Ishigaki) who was in Gokusen and not Himejima, but all the same, quite more wacky than his Gokusen counterpart (named Minami-- just like Nanba!!)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 26th, '07, 22:37

wangbu wrote:
lee`s little alien wrote:just finished watching ep 4 with subs aswell!^_^thanx again kai!u`re awesome!
and few oppinions now:
NAKATSU IS FREAKING CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY!HE`S THE CRAZIEST DORAMA CHARACTER I EVER SAW :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: he was so sweet while he was strugling to sleep near mizuki..... :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i`m really going to feel sorry for the guy :cry: and i like the fact that even if he`s always playing around when it comes down to serious business he can do the right thing......he can say the right thing....he`s really awesome!
sano.....in this episode he turned even more back into a human being and that`s great :-) as for mizuki i felt so sorry for her when she was trying to get sano a girlfriend(at first i thought she was going to dress as a girl.......but even if she loves the guy so much she was fine with the fact that sano could have a girlfriend...if that would make him happy!she`s a great person! :salut: all in all this was the best ep so far!and one more thing:THE CLIFHANGER IS KILLING ME :lol
I have to agree.... I could even notice Nakatsu more than Sano in the drama... as if Nakatsu is the main lead :lol

But don't forget Himejima too.... I could really laugh how he does his high-pitched laughs... I started comparing him in his Gokusen days.. his character was too serious in there, and here's too funny :mrgreen:
But in my opinion, MIzuki isn't totally in love with Sano yet in this episode.... from what I watch in the previous episodes, the sole reason she went there is because she felt responsible for Sano not being able to do the high jump (although she did like him already because she already watched him on tv)...

...which is quite different from the twdrama and manga (Mizuki just liked him so much that she wanted to be with him in school... but she didn't know about the real reason Sano quit high jump until she went into the school.)
I somehow agree at that point but at the same time I also wonder if it's on plan of the script writer, again. :unsure: Now I even doubt that the real reason he made that change of Sano's accident is this.. So.. now, Mizuki answered that she doesn't luve/idolize Sano that much to come back to Japan when her brother asked her. Does it mean she just did it out of guilty sense ?? :blink , .. If it's true, what will happen ? They'll fall in luve with each other or not ? man, the story got complicated when it comes to Sano & Mizuki's relationship which wasn't supposed to be.. Becuz in the manga it's much more simple, argh.

I just hope the script writer is not crazy enough to make Mizuki ends up with Nakatsu ! oh well u never know....

User avatar
wangbu
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 10th, '07, 14:56
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Post by wangbu » Jul 26th, '07, 22:50

Nomanymore wrote:
I somehow agree at that point but at the same time I also wonder if it's on plan of the script writer, again. :unsure: Now I even doubt that the real reason he made that change of Sano's accident is this.. So.. now, Mizuki answered that she doesn't luve/idolize Sano that much to come back to Japan when her brother asked her. Does it mean she just did it out of guilty sense ?? :blink , .. If it's true, what will happen ? They'll fall in luve with each other or not ? man, the story got complicated when it comes to Sano & Mizuki's relationship which wasn't supposed to be.. Becuz in the manga it's much more simple, argh.

I just hope the script writer is not crazy enough to make Mizuki ends up with Nakatsu ! oh well u never know....
Probably not (they wouldn't make Sano out of place right?). I think I understand the scriptwriters here... they're twisting the story a bit from the manga to make the drama more interesting :roll
My guess is that Mizuki and Sano will fall in love with each other within the school. The Jdrama has many scenes delayed and many scenes advanced from the manga (like seeing Shin high jump, it appeared on the manga way way later, after the summer vacation scenes. It isn't even in the twdrama, and I think it'll show up in their Part 2)

And look how Sano discovered Mizuki is a girl, they delayed it up to Ep03, and they changed it so that he overhears Shizuki and Mizuki. In the manga and twdrama, Sano discovered it by himself right at the start.

Why, I think Sano's starting to appreciate Mizuki in Ep04. He started listening to her, now that he knows she's a girl. What happens next is really getting exciting for me.
And since we all know the Jdrama is not the entirely the same in the manga, you'd like to stay tuned and see what happens next! I really like the scriptwriter for the jdrama! :wub:
:goggle: Wang Bu :goggle:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Noypi_Fansubs
Currently watching: Densha Otoko, Lalola

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 26th, '07, 23:19

oh yea that might be the reason why Jdrama is that addictive LoL

User avatar
wangbu
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 10th, '07, 14:56
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Post by wangbu » Jul 27th, '07, 00:20

crabbyrat wrote:If I recall correctly, it was the guy who plays Tennouji (Ishigaki) who was in Gokusen and not Himejima, but all the same, quite more wacky than his Gokusen counterpart (named Minami-- just like Nanba!!)
Now that you've mentioned it, I did a review at the Drama Wiki and you're right... I guess I just mistaken Minami in Gokusen for Kyou Nobuo instead of Ishigaki ^_^

They were so young then in Gokusen I wasn't able to distinguish. When I saw Minami's character in Gokusen a few days ago while my dad was watching it I saw a resemblance to today's Himejima character in Hana Kimi. Hahahaha :lol
:goggle: Wang Bu :goggle:
http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Noypi_Fansubs
Currently watching: Densha Otoko, Lalola

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 27th, '07, 00:22

wat3rm3lon wrote:
reiyuki wrote:
what is this kabaddi thing? or himejima and hibari was just being weird? lol
anyways it's funny i like their weirdness XD
: D
OMG. I WAS LIKE.
What the hell is that.
So I googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi

I have no idea if that's right. Lmao. I just typed it in.
Is it a sport or something?
Haha thats hilarious thanks for the link!!!!!
I wonder why it was put in the drama though?

lunas
Posts: 324
Joined: Jun 2nd, '04, 15:31

Post by lunas » Jul 27th, '07, 00:51

I'm so surprise; no one mentioned
Natsuke jealousy went through the roof when Sano pulled Mizuki from the goken. He channels it through the bubbles in his drink. :lol

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 27th, '07, 00:53

chickenruns wrote:i see.. Umeda is extremely allergic to Hara, but why ??


and i have 1 question : how come Ashiya pees standing up ?? it's almost impossible for women 8) ahahahha i guess that's why they had to insert in the beginning of ep 1 "this drama is fictional, please pardon the foolishness !"

Please use spoiler tags in future.

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 27th, '07, 00:53

lunas wrote:I'm so surprise; no one mentioned
Natsuke jealousy went through the roof when Sano pulled Mizuki from the goken. He channels it through the bubbles in his drink. :lol
^ oh yeah I noticed that, that was s freaking cute, so bad we know what'll happen to his luve fate already...

User avatar
rinaKeiko
Posts: 64
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 06:47
Location: Saito Tomohiro no kokoro~ XD

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 27th, '07, 01:08

Yorokobi wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
reiyuki wrote:
what is this kabaddi thing? or himejima and hibari was just being weird? lol
anyways it's funny i like their weirdness XD
: D
OMG. I WAS LIKE.
What the hell is that.
So I googled it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi

I have no idea if that's right. Lmao. I just typed it in.
Is it a sport or something?
Haha thats hilarious thanks for the link!!!!!
I wonder why it was put in the drama though?
I know what is Kabaddi and it usually played by Indians here (in my country)
After I saw Oscar and Hibari, I was like "what?? they play the game in Japan too??"
wow
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests