Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 16th, '07, 14:54

i laugh like crazy everytime i watch the show..
Hiro is so funny.. and kakkoi :wub:

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 17th, '07, 12:15

OMG
listen to the flawless english
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
credits oldpen@soompi

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 17th, '07, 12:28

@AshanishiLynn: Thanks for the link XD Hiro can speak english very well :thumright:
@rinaKeiko: very nice signature :wub:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jul 17th, '07, 12:52

Hiro is soo Kakkoi in that video...I keep watching it :wub: thanks again Ladymercury ^^

@AshanishiLynn: thaanks for the link..Hiro's English is so kawaiii lol

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 12:56

His English is ... :DDDDDD I wish, when he had his blog up, he write a few entries in english XD But why didn't I notice that in the makings for God Speed Love?! Oh I fail!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 17th, '07, 13:13

OMG!!!!! thanks for the llink AshanishiLynn
he looks so gooooodd and his english is like omfg you wouldn't even think he was japanese. Hearing him speak english like that makes me wanna work more on my japanese pronunciations damn he is so foinee! *faints* :wub:
Last edited by BxLibra on Jul 17th, '07, 13:28, edited 2 times in total.

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 13:18

BxLibra wrote:he looks so gooooodd and his english is like omfg you wouldn't even think he was japanese.
Especially since he doesn't look full Japanese XD Shirota Yuu looks more Japanese than he XD

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 17th, '07, 13:28

you know thinking about it because of his english and his sexay looks i think he'd have a better chance than mostly all of the Johnny's in US entertainment like as a model and actor what do yall think?

and omg there is another youtube clip of him and there is a part in it where he has a newspaper over his head and he takes it off smiles and says "ohayou" :w00t: *squeels* :lol :wub:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 13:38

Hiro would probably have a successful US career because of his English skills; but will he ever branch across ? :D

XD that's cute XD

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 17th, '07, 13:38

@BxLibra: I totally agree with you he has what it takes to make fit there :wub: it would be great to see Hiro in american movie or series XD
thanks for the link :D

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 17th, '07, 13:40

He should talk to Watanabe Ken since he's always back and forth between the US and Japan and he's got hookups cause Hiro is just too cute to keep his talent in japan only

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 17th, '07, 16:30

peek-a-BOO!! :mrgreen:

@pink_rose: thanks :w00t:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 16:37

Hahaha. Wow.

On that note, where did you guys here of Hiro? I watched Kamen Rider Kabuto, that's how I know of him... but no one here ... has even heard or watch Kamen Rider so... I'm interested since he hasn't had any major roles that would spike... someone's interest... XD

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 17th, '07, 16:46

@rinaKeiko: thanks for the pic XD OMG Hiro :faint:
@Ladymercury: I recently discovered Hiro when I saw him in Hana kim :wub: and now I'm trying to download his other dramas and I just watched Lovely complex movie :wub:
ne ne I hope he gets a lead role soon :pray: and did u guys notice that his pictures are really hard to find :pale:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 16:52

Ahhh :D

Well, he's still kind of obscured since he just started acting in 2005 and got his launch through Kamen Rider in 2006. So he's fairly new, but....

Someone pointed this out to me and you may like it :3

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 17th, '07, 17:18

I'm totally in love with him in Kabuto. Very very very kakkoi! :wub:

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 17th, '07, 17:26

@Ladymercury: Thanks for the link :cheers: u are a life savior Arigato :wub:
Now i can make a new sigy :mrgreen:

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 17th, '07, 17:29

@Ladymercury: Thanks!!!! Ureshi ne~

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 17th, '07, 18:55

I discovered Hiro in the Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata SP that aired recently. I thought he was really cute so I was very excited to here he is in Hana Kimi.

Apparently he was in Gokusen 2 though... I missed that one... :blink

I would love to see him in some American/European movies. Like Ken Wantanabe...oe how Hongo Kanata is in the movie SILK. That would be amazing.

@LadyMercury: Thanks so much for the link :wub:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 19:51

Hahaha, I'll point out where Hiro is in all the shows I got of him ;)

Gokusen, he's the one in the bright green shirt. He's always the one in the bright green shirt.

Brother Beat, he's either in a bathing suit with Riku or he's in a suit in a host club

Lovely Complex, he's wearing glasses and is quiet 99.9% of the time with his face in a book

Kanojo no Tadashii Asobi Kata, he's being owned by this annoying princess

Kamen Rider Kabuto, walking the path of heaven the one to rule over them all.

Watashitachi no Kyoukasho, being a really freaky ass teacher as well as Captain Obvious and having a nervous breakdown

In Pink no Idenshi, he's being stalked by freaky chick.
In Natsukare, I don't know, I still have yet to see it but I plan on buying the DVD boxset some time.

I think I have them all covered... but for some reason I think I'm missing one....

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 17th, '07, 20:00

I first discovered him when i was flipping channels and saw a commercial for Watashitachi no Kyoukasho i thought he was cute but i was on my way out so i forgot all about it. Then i saw hanakimi ep 1 on here and i was like omg thats him and ever since then he's caught my attention.

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 17th, '07, 20:07

Ladymercury wrote: Watashitachi no Kyoukasho, being a really freaky ass teacher as well as Captain Obvious and having a nervous breakdown
Ne, I get chills just looking at that picture :pale:

The one in the green shirt? I'm going to have to rewatch that just for him now. :lol

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 17th, '07, 20:22

@Ladymercury: LOL :lol u are right about the green shirt I just finished watching Gokusen 2 and I noticed Hiro was wearing this shirt all the time :wub:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 17th, '07, 22:13

Yep XD And his friend Yuuki Satou was always wearing a baseball cap/in blue XD

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 17th, '07, 22:22

uuuu.. I love all the snapshots
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!! XD

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 18th, '07, 02:56

BxLibra wrote:you know thinking about it because of his english and his sexay looks i think he'd have a better chance than mostly all of the Johnny's in US entertainment like as a model and actor what do yall think?

and omg there is another youtube clip of him and there is a part in it where he has a newspaper over his head and he takes it off smiles and says "ohayou" :w00t: *squeels* :lol :wub:
Hellz Yaw
and I love Johnny's but I think Hiro would have a better chance
Those caps of Hiro are sexified!

Gosh I love him
and I love his english, it's so good.

I still kinda believe Hiro is mixed though
because the boy in that video potraying him as a child is mixed
and he doesnt look full japanese either.

reredrumco2

Post by reredrumco2 » Jul 18th, '07, 04:55

um ah um ha ha um ka um ha hu OK?

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 18th, '07, 04:58

Thanks for the picture. It's so sweet. :wub:

Oh. But who's the guy he's with?- I know he was in Kamen Ride with Hiro and Hotelier but I can't remember his name. :-(

reredrumco2

Post by reredrumco2 » Jul 18th, '07, 05:06

His real name is Yuuki Sato aka Kagami Arata in kabuto

fto_osakadreams

Post by fto_osakadreams » Jul 18th, '07, 05:13

reredrumco2 wrote:His real name is Yuuki Sato aka Kagami Arata in kabuto
Thanks~ :D

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 18th, '07, 05:35

@reredrumco2: Thanks! Really love that picture. Cho kawaii~ :wub:

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 18th, '07, 05:53

reredrumco2 wrote:http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5563 ... to9ex9.jpg

um ah um ha ha um ka um ha hu OK?
Yum!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The smile
I can't take the killer smile it can really cause a heart attack for me
thank u for sharing

lol I'm sure I have every single Hiro pic on the net saved lol.

Cuz majority are being supplied by the fans and I've been saving em all
to my lovely flash drive[b] :3[/b]

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 18th, '07, 05:59

Ladymercury wrote:Ahhh :D

Well, he's still kind of obscured since he just started acting in 2005 and got his launch through Kamen Rider in 2006. So he's fairly new, but....

:3
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 18th, '07, 06:00

ouu good idea stupid me has been saving them all to desktop

<3 the pic the magazine scan of hiro Hopefully i'll be able to get his 8/10 AnAn magazine cause maybe just maybe he'll have a sexy photoshoot like matsujun had except even hotter than his :w00t:
I think he's mixed also but damn i wanna see him on regular tv everyday not just on sundays on watashitachi no kyokasho (only get Fuji TV in nyc :glare: )

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 18th, '07, 06:09

^aint that the truth

I wanna see a sexified photoshoot

I need to make a child with him lol

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 18th, '07, 09:44

I was watching Watashitachi no Kyoukasho on the AZN tv here... but I stopped since... like I was serving it to D-addicts and like.... the drama is a month behind.... and like defeated the purpose since I missed out on Hiro's break down (of lulz).

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 18th, '07, 12:34

Ladymercury wrote:Yep XD And his friend Yuuki Satou was always wearing a baseball cap/in blue XD
Honto :O I didn't notice his friend I was busy watching Hiro :P
I think they didn't realize people will be looking at Hiro in gokusen that is why he kept wearing the same shirt LOL :lol

@reredrumco2:
Thanks for Hiro pic XD

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 18th, '07, 17:24

AshanishiLynn wrote:
Ladymercury wrote:Ahhh :D

:3
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu
omfg i didn't notice that was a link until now * :pale: faints* thanks for the link Ladymercury :w00t:

And Is it just me but doesn't he seem skinner now than in the photo book cause in there he looks more ripped and in hanakimi he looked so bony and *they shaved his legs for hanakimi (in fotobook they are really hairy) :w00t:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 18th, '07, 23:35

Yuuki Sato is also in Gokusen 2. That's where they met, they're actually good friends.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 19th, '07, 03:45

omg episode 3 (hanakimi) spoiler...of course dealing with sexy Hiro :w00t:
lmfao he was wearing a bra lmfao apart of me was like yes Hiro with no shirt on but then like the other half was like >.> he's wearing a bra wtf!.
Other than that he was so cute in the episode! and have yall noticed in watching the ending song (ending ost) at the photographer stand that his pic is number 2 his hotness exist in and out of the show :wub:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 19th, '07, 13:08

Hiro as a cute chubby baby!! KAWAIII!!! followed by a sad yet happy ending story of his past
ttp://pali-mari.livejournal.com/32952.html

*credits to pali-mari @ livejournal :wub:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 19th, '07, 22:01

woohoo! thank you to everyone who's been posting stuff on hiro...I've been behind lately and there's too many of you to name but thank you!!! :wub:

elowyn

Post by elowyn » Jul 22nd, '07, 12:09

Hi there! I was wondering where is the set for Hana kimi? I mean they shot in Tokyo, in a real school? Where if so? Did they finish shooting already? If anybody knows about that, please let me know, thank you ^^

miss.uo

Post by miss.uo » Jul 23rd, '07, 14:45

elowyn wrote:Hi there! I was wondering where is the set for Hana kimi? I mean they shot in Tokyo, in a real school? Where if so? Did they finish shooting already? If anybody knows about that, please let me know, thank you ^^
They are shooting the indoor scene in a studio in Tokyo. But I've heard the school is in Ibaraki prefecture. (It's near Tokyo) And they are shooting epi 5&6 at the moment :)

elowyn

Post by elowyn » Jul 23rd, '07, 15:05

Oh thank you very much you rock!!! 8)

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 25th, '07, 07:28

OMG!! I love Hanakimi ep4. Nanba senpai is sooooo kawaii!!
*rabu rabu*
In ep4, I love him when
he stuck out his tongue at Tennouji. Like a naughty little boy ne~ :lol

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 25th, '07, 08:51

NANBA SENPAIIIIII

gorgeous *glomps* LOL

he reminds me of matsujun, just a little...

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 25th, '07, 12:38

ahhhhhh i can't wait to see ep 4!!!!! i couldn't resist that spoiler lol
and @chocodreamer: he reminded me of matsujun at first at like quick glance but then when the camera actually focuses on him he looks so much better!
My japanese friends say he looks like a complete Gaijin (because of his nose and chin and eyes) even though he's japanese so maybe he is mixed thats what they are assuming...I know his mother is japanese but i don't know about his father oO (maybe foreigner that used to be in the army that his parents met) since they did move to swizz so early :blink

anyway he's so cute!!! :wub:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 25th, '07, 14:35

@BxLibra: ur right, he only looks like matsujun at a glance, but he's hotter (for me, hehe) the longer u look at him, the more he looks good, is actually very attractive! *glomps hiro again* :P

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 25th, '07, 15:23

*Stumbles back in* AAAHHH! I like working and making a paycheck to blow it on Hiro Mizushima goods but I miss out on talking about him!

Ah, well, according to his "story" I would assume his father to be Japanese, especially since his last name is like Saitou. Maybe his father or mother maybe mixed? Then again when I was a baby I looked completely Japanese till around 6 or 7 (I'm a mixed baby xD Japanese/Puerto Rican/African American). I dunno, its a tough call to say.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 25th, '07, 16:33

Ladymercury wrote:*Stumbles back in* AAAHHH! I like working and making a paycheck to blow it on Hiro Mizushima goods but I miss out on talking about him!

Ah, well, according to his "story" I would assume his father to be Japanese, especially since his last name is like Saitou. Maybe his father or mother maybe mixed? Then again when I was a baby I looked completely Japanese till around 6 or 7 (I'm a mixed baby xD Japanese/Puerto Rican/African American). I dunno, its a tough call to say.
ahh i forgot his real last name was saitou He has to have some mix in him. For me to show a pic to each one of my japanese friends and them say "aahh kakkoi...gaijin desu" is pretty funny to me but i guess thats what makes him more unique and hotter than all the johnny's out there. :cheers:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 27th, '07, 05:38

and before i knew it, i have finished reading all 14 pages, i guess i got caught up with all the hiro-love...it's addicting...the pics and links are <333 thanks everyone for posting them :)

omg, why is this guy so effin' H-O-T??? (whee! another tomo-hottie to add in my list)

and why have i never crossed paths with him before? hana kimi was it, and i was surprised to like/notice him first (instead of shun or toma)...actually nanba and ghostboy were really the first ones who caught my eye...

it may sound like a broken record but i don't think i'll ever get tired of preaching how hot he is, heehee...he's really got beautiful eyes and the dimple on his chin <3

and his english <333 *falling more and more* he's got one helluva sexy voice too. he even looks hot while eating the rice ball with grasshoppers (i really felt bad for him!)

and speaking of that scar on his cheek, it must have really been a huge fight and a deep wound if the scar is still visible until now, hehe...i should know, i bumped my forehead when i was three and the scar is still there...

rinaKeiko

Post by rinaKeiko » Jul 27th, '07, 09:56

:heart:supa HOT!!!:heart:
:faint:
Is he wearing eyeliner on his right eye?

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 27th, '07, 11:44

Broken image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 27th, '07, 12:18

omg hot!!! but why is he only wearing eyeliner on 1 eye :blink

and omg i just saw hanakimi ep 4 OMFG they way he was flirting and then the tongue thing he did i admit i watched that scene over and over and over again (my bf would kill me if he found out haha) but he just looked too good to just see that scene just once.:wub: Can't wait till ep 5 looks like its gonna focus more on him! W00T!!! :cheers:

and then when hanakimi is over *crosses fingers* he'll get a leading role in his own drama!

Pink Rose

Post by Pink Rose » Jul 27th, '07, 12:31

@rinaKeiko: OMG Hiro :faint: Thanks alot for the pic :wub: and he is wearing eyeliner on his right eye 0_0

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 27th, '07, 14:42

omg omg! he should've done the left eye too...he looks hot with eyeliner!

haven't seen the 4th episode yet (with subs) :(

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 27th, '07, 18:54

honestly he is one of the few actor that could pull off the get out of bed hair look and looking smexy at the same time....hheheh I'm currently rewatching gokusen 2 (lbeit that I really don't like it) just because I want to catch glimpse of him here n there hehhe hiro ganbate yo

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 27th, '07, 19:43

Its funny how Hiro says like... three lines in the entire drama, Gokusen 2.

Ahhhh, that's obviously from the Kabuto promotions. I think he is wearing eyeliner in one eye... or maybe the shadowing... INteresting!

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 27th, '07, 22:30

Hey everyone! There's a new Hiro community up in livejournal...come check it out...there's not a lot yet but hopefully there'll be more soon XD

http://community.livejournal.com/mizushima_rabu/

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 27th, '07, 23:10

That's two Hiro Mizushima communities in a three week span.

God bless Hana Kimi.

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 28th, '07, 00:21

ahhhhhh *girlish squel* :w00t: <3 the livejournal site i was going to some something like that on vox i'm still going to start one just don't know when. Anywayz Love the site!!!!! so many pics i can use for banners and ava's and wallpapers ^.^ :cheers: :wub:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 28th, '07, 08:14

yay! i'm glad hiro's getting more attention now...bcoz he doesn't have that much pics posted yet...

just watched that 'kanojo...' movie last night, and fell in love! it was a short movie but i liked how it ended...and hiro looks perfect in it!!!

i think he looked his best in kamen rider, he's too skinny in hanakimi, hope he gains a little weight...but i'm watching hanakimi episode 4 right now and literally screaming NANBA!!!!! LOL

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 28th, '07, 13:04

yup gotta admit he's a lil too skinny in hana kimi...like him in pink no idensha at least you can see a few pecs....but him in kamen rider is the bomb....from the ore sama attitude to the I am perfect....hahha

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 28th, '07, 13:53

I know he's really skinny now. It wasn't as noticeable in watashitachi no kyokasho (i'm guessing cause he was always fully clothed n at times in layers) but now in hanakimi its really noticeable. He's still cute though!!!! :wub:

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Jul 28th, '07, 13:57

i don`t know much about this actor.. but i paid attention to him since i sw him in Lovely Complex.. although it was a short unnoticable role but i he really caught my eye..

& now.. i`m watching Hana Kimi.. & Nanba Rocks!! he suits the role very well :D plus Nanba is one of my fav charecters in HanaKimi & the producers were right by choosing Hiro for it! :wub:

:heart: GO HIRO! :heart:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 28th, '07, 14:57

Well, in Kabuto he was always in layers too... and wore scarves in the middle of summer so you never really saw his body... Until he became retarded!Tendou, then you started to notice that he was skinny as hell.

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 28th, '07, 15:02

what the heck...even if he's skinny, he's hot as hell anyways LOL i mean really, he's got me under a spell, he completely took my mind off that other j-idol :P

i love that scene where nanba stuck his tongue out to tennouji

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 28th, '07, 15:26

I KNOW I LOVED THAT SCENE TOO!!! I wonder if anyone has made a .gif with that scene yet i would love to have it!!!!

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 28th, '07, 15:26

Yes, that is true. :)

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 28th, '07, 15:38

BxLibra wrote:I KNOW I LOVED THAT SCENE TOO!!! I wonder if anyone has made a .gif with that scene yet i would love to have it!!!!
exactly what i was thinking! i hope someone makes a gif, hehe

momoji

Post by momoji » Jul 28th, '07, 16:15

me tooo....gosh he is just so awesome I saw the video clip at ikeman livejournal and he was playing soccer at hanakimi set...that is just so awesomeeee.....

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 28th, '07, 16:33

omgah! and i found a multiply post with tons of nice quality hanakimi caps from episode 1 *dies* nanba senpai and kayashima-kun!!!

aaaaah! caps of the shampoo scene *nosebleed*

i can't help but laugh everytime i remember hiro bowl in one show, he looks so nervous and fidgety, and fishing out his hanky LOL

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jul 28th, '07, 17:50

momoji wrote:me tooo....gosh he is just so awesome I saw the video clip at ikeman livejournal and he was playing soccer at hanakimi set...that is just so awesomeeee.....
omg!!! i want to see that they say he's a good soccer player Link to the video please!!!

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 28th, '07, 17:53

me too! i wanna see the clip where he played soccer!

aaaaah! finally saw a gif of hiro sticking out his tongue! so cute!