Time Of Dog & Wolf (MBC 2007)..Staring LeeJunki..

Discuss Korean drama series here.

What Would You rate Time Of Dog & Wolf?

Life-altering
52%
See it
42%
Only if you have time
6%

Total votes: 96

arabian

Time Of Dog & Wolf (MBC 2007)..Staring LeeJunki..

Post by arabian » Jul 14th, '07, 14:14

개와 늑대의 시간 / Time Of Dog & Wolf

credit to: shirley & Luv..

@Main Cast:

Lee Joon Ki as Lee Soo Hyun
Nam Sang Mi as Seo Ji Woo
Jung Kyung Ho as Kang Min Ki

@Synopsis:

Lee Soo Hyun a courageous and energetic man who wants revenge on a criminal group. Suh Ji Woo met Soo Hyun when they were children and fell in love with him. Due to a sudden accident, they had to separate. They meet each other again when they are working as secret agents disguised as museum curators. However, they separate once again because Soo Hyun wants to revenge on his parents’ enemies. Both belong to a special investigation unit against an international narcotic drug crime organization.

Offical Website
Wiki Drama
Last edited by arabian on Aug 9th, '07, 15:08, edited 2 times in total.

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Jul 15th, '07, 08:20

Lee jun Ki :wub:
Thanks for the sypnosis ^^ I knew that he has a new drama but didn't know what it's about. He doesn't look feminine anymore :scratch: (totally different that when he was in My Girl & The King & The Clown) cant' wait to watch thin drama
:D

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jul 16th, '07, 14:26

i wanna see this. whats with all the criminal dramas coming out this year?
i dont care much for Lee Junki, but i love the rest of the cast. can't wait!

sungie

Post by sungie » Jul 16th, '07, 14:42

I'm really looking forward to this drama, especially as it has Junki :wub:
It's nice how he picks different kinds of roles.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jul 16th, '07, 15:36

I'm looking forward to this one since I really like Nam Sang Mi, but what's with the story always about childhood sweethearts being separated and then meeting again? I hope there isn't a twist ending like they find out they're actually siblings or something :crazy:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 16th, '07, 15:48

kobe23 wrote:I'm looking forward to this one since I really like Nam Sang Mi, but what's with the story always about childhood sweethearts being separated and then meeting again? I hope there isn't a twist ending like they find out they're actually siblings or something :crazy:
It good story but I don't know why korean always talking about childhood relation in all there dramas.. :blink

Fleet

Post by Fleet » Jul 17th, '07, 21:20

arabian wrote:
kobe23 wrote:I'm looking forward to this one since I really like Nam Sang Mi, but what's with the story always about childhood sweethearts being separated and then meeting again? I hope there isn't a twist ending like they find out they're actually siblings or something :crazy:
It good story but I don't know why korean always talking about childhood relation in all there dramas.. :blink
So true. Always seem to have some sort of storyline like that. Sometimes it gets a little boring seeing that in almost all the dramas. But who cares. I am still looking forward to this drama.

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jul 19th, '07, 15:58

I wanna see this drama!! Mostly because Lee Jun Ki is in it, but the plot sounds interesting!

littlemafia

Post by littlemafia » Jul 19th, '07, 16:12

cant wait to watch dis movie... waiting 2 dload...
miss junki act.. :wub:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 20th, '07, 12:45

littlemafia wrote:cant wait to watch dis movie... waiting 2 dload...
miss junki act.. :wub:
yes it's been long time since his last drama.. :wub:

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Jul 20th, '07, 21:11

I think 2 episodes have aired already.
Anyone living in Korea and has started watching this drama?

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 20th, '07, 21:16

fizzlex3mh wrote:I think 2 episodes have aired already.
Anyone living in Korea and has started watching this drama?
I watched the First Eps online & I can say as the begining it was good..Talking about his childhood in Thaliand & what happen to his mother .. I watch it while I don't understand korean.. :P

cr@zymonk3y

Post by cr@zymonk3y » Jul 20th, '07, 21:47

one of my most anticipating drama to watch...although I'm not much of a LJK fan....

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Jul 20th, '07, 23:52

oooo another action drama =D

i wouldn't have known about this drama if it werent for nam sang mi hahaha

aineliam

Post by aineliam » Jul 21st, '07, 04:21

i found a link to the first 2 episodes! :) they only have chinese subs so i havent downloaded it yet since if i will watch it i want to understand it. im a big Junki Fan!! :) hehe

http://flyjunki.blogspot.com/

BabiiBue92

Post by BabiiBue92 » Jul 21st, '07, 05:22

I've been waiting for this drama!
Cant wait to watch it

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 21st, '07, 12:45

aineliam wrote:i found a link to the first 2 episodes! :) they only have chinese subs so i havent downloaded it yet since if i will watch it i want to understand it. im a big Junki Fan!! :) hehe

http://flyjunki.blogspot.com/
I wish I understand chinese.. :-(

angel84

Post by angel84 » Jul 21st, '07, 20:29

Yes !!! anoter drama dat i surely gotta follow...Junki is fab :wub: ...and yay! i like Jung Kyung ho as well...his movie 'herb' was awesome :thumleft:

WITHS2 is subbing this drama rite?!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 21st, '07, 21:17

angel84 wrote:
WITHS2 is subbing this drama rite?!
Yes.. :-)

shevi

Post by shevi » Jul 22nd, '07, 11:24

Natsu-chan wrote:Lee jun Ki :wub:
Thanks for the sypnosis ^^ I knew that he has a new drama but didn't know what it's about. He doesn't look feminine anymore :scratch: (totally different that when he was in My Girl & The King & The Clown) cant' wait to watch thin drama
:D
:cry: he didn't look feminine in "My Girl" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i loved his hair :wub: , and his face :roll and everything else :whistling:

CallaLillieszz

Post by CallaLillieszz » Jul 23rd, '07, 20:59

you guys can watch this on youtube channel..it's more convienient than downloading.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=gwhDtF7ZWRw

charming_khalela

Post by charming_khalela » Jul 24th, '07, 02:40

thanks for that.. i've been waiting for this and I've heard this is really good :-) love junki he's a great actor

luzexitarbd

Post by luzexitarbd » Jul 24th, '07, 02:59

I cannot wait for this drama....omg I love Nam Sang Mi and Jun Ki....yay!!! :wub:

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jul 24th, '07, 05:55

I'm been watching out for this on D-Addicts, but it doesn't seem like anyone's uploaded any episode. :cry:

elden41

Post by elden41 » Jul 24th, '07, 06:27

Be patient. I'm positive someone will upload this.

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Jul 24th, '07, 19:05

SiMPLYSMiLES wrote:I'm been watching out for this on D-Addicts, but it doesn't seem like anyone's uploaded any episode. :cry:
Really, I didn't know. Well, if you search hard enough on lj - livejournal, you can find communtiies that bring out kdramas. That's where I got the 1st episode of this and it was hardsubbed. Pretty good huh?

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jul 25th, '07, 01:37

christ_freak wrote:
SiMPLYSMiLES wrote:I'm been watching out for this on D-Addicts, but it doesn't seem like anyone's uploaded any episode. :cry:
Really, I didn't know. Well, if you search hard enough on lj - livejournal, you can find communtiies that bring out kdramas. That's where I got the 1st episode of this and it was hardsubbed. Pretty good huh?
Seriously?

Would you be so kind enough to provide the name of the comm? I've got an lj account already but the comms I've looked on, doesnt seem to have it.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 25th, '07, 02:11

I might upload this series, but probably the MickEyBaBy version. Someone else will probably have to upload the Ental versions.

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jul 25th, '07, 02:50

Yay! I can't wait for the upload.

Actually, I'm pretty surprised that no ones uploaded it yet. Is Lee Jun Ki not that popular or is it something else??

elden41

Post by elden41 » Jul 25th, '07, 03:05

As I mentioned, don't worry about this not being uploaded. If kandi doesn't upload this, I will later this week.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 25th, '07, 03:08

elden41 wrote:As I mentioned, don't worry about this not being uploaded. If kandi doesn't upload this, I will later this week.
I'm downloading Ep1-2 MickEyBaBy version right now. I should be able to upload Ep1 tonight and Ep2 probably the next day.

I just need someone to upload the Ental versions since ppl aren't use to x264 versions yet. :)

SiMPLYSMiLES

Post by SiMPLYSMiLES » Jul 25th, '07, 03:13

Hehe, sorry. Guess I'm just being a little too impatient.

elden41

Post by elden41 » Jul 25th, '07, 03:32

Sorry kandi. I won't upload the Ental version because I don't have it. Even if I did, I would feel like I'm duplicating efforts, and therefore, wasting time uploading something that has almost the same quality.

khmai_kandi22

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Jul 25th, '07, 04:14

elden41 wrote:Sorry kandi. I won't upload the Ental version because I don't have it. Even if I did, I would feel like I'm duplicating efforts, and therefore, wasting time uploading something that has almost the same quality.
It's fine. People will just have to get use to the x264 version then! :lol

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 25th, '07, 08:20

Thanxxx khmai_kandi22 4 uploading the drama..& it's better x246 version it has much better quality so people must get used to this version & download the codec.. :lol

ay_link
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ay_link » Jul 25th, '07, 16:04

Thanks Kandi for uploading the MickEyBABy version :)

If anyone prefers the Ental version, check this thread out:
drama navigation @ Soompi

I see direct links for HQ raw, uploaded in Megaupload ^^
Hope it helps!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 25th, '07, 16:17

Thanxxx ay_link for the direct links.. :lol

Le_Muse
Location: California (because we practically are our own country^^)

Post by Le_Muse » Jul 25th, '07, 18:31

Thanks arabian for redirecting me to the right thread. I was wondering why the other discussion thread seemed so dead for such an awesome series haha
<3

littlemafia

Post by littlemafia » Jul 26th, '07, 14:48

finish watching Junki..
he's look different in dis drama...
hopefully after dis junki will keep his hair a lil bit long... :P

bdw, ental n MickEyBABy version, wut's d difference?

i'm always play d file using media player classic.. sorry.. noob question

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 26th, '07, 15:06

littlemafia wrote:finish watching Junki..
he's look different in dis drama...
hopefully after dis junki will keep his hair a lil bit long... :P

bdw, ental n MickEyBABy version, wut's d difference?

i'm always play d file using media player classic.. sorry.. noob question
there is differant: Ental: has a good quality with XviD codec But MickeyBaby is better cuz it had much better quality video & it's a x246 codec..if u download the both u can see the different in the video quality between them..:-)

amberch0

Post by amberch0 » Jul 27th, '07, 02:09

i thought it was a little slow during the first half of the first episode but after a while, it got really good. im really really really liking it so far and omg lee jun ki is sooo manly and hottttt in this drama. i really like the cast and i love how a lot of the actors [even for the small roles] are very familiar faces. i really like where the plot is going too. i can't wait to see more =]]

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Jul 29th, '07, 21:35

i love this drama!

i almost cried when soo hyun is getting hit... i love the kid's acting.

Pao

Tomorrowishes

Post by Tomorrowishes » Aug 1st, '07, 13:01

I too am loving this drama. I think it's mainly because of Lee Jun ki. Yes..bias as I am, his character here so far in my opinion is 10 times better than his character in My Girl. All the :cry: and :alcoholic: was seriously getting me down. Not really his style. I think this will be so much better. At least for our sake I hope.

closet_queen

Post by closet_queen » Aug 3rd, '07, 02:43

hi. i'm just curious whether this drama would have a happy ending?
what do you guys think? and the genre for this series is action right?!?

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Aug 3rd, '07, 02:47

this drama is...sooooo good im serious. its like a good story well made but i have a feeling its going to have a sad ending which makes the story good but then the action is...speechless ;]

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 3rd, '07, 09:28

closet_queen wrote:hi. i'm just curious whether this drama would have a happy ending?
what do you guys think? and the genre for this series is action right?!?
the most thing scared me is to see a sad ending & with Junki I can't take it..yes the genre action then romance.. :mrgreen:

closet_queen

Post by closet_queen » Aug 3rd, '07, 11:28

oh i see. thanks for the replies!
i'm thinking of watching it... haven't decided yet. maybe i'll watch the st episode and decide after.

Tomorrowishes

Post by Tomorrowishes » Aug 3rd, '07, 12:32

Oh my! I'm going to be so sad if it IS a sad ending...aw.. :pale: Why would you guys think it's a sad ending? I just want to hear the speculation.

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Aug 4th, '07, 02:09

well, u kinda get the feeling from the beginning when they showed the lil clip from the later on episodes. plus the like, iono how to explain but it starts out to well and by telling what job suhyun has. but like sad but a good ending, like a forgivable ending xD.

bean

Post by bean » Aug 4th, '07, 08:03

Yoyo ~

Nice , Junki is always the best... This drama is good i think coz got the guy from sorry i love you, miss the guy.. ahaha.

Well, haven wacth yet, but even its a sad ending i think i will like it if the ending is like 'sorry i love you' drama.....
LIVE JUNKI ! WILL BUY THE DRAMA IF MY COUNRTY GOT SELL... WAKAKA...
(Thanks d-addicts for the sub, cant live without d-addicts)

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 7th, '07, 16:32

bean wrote:Yoyo ~

Nice , Junki is always the best... This drama is good i think coz got the guy from sorry i love you, miss the guy.. ahaha.

Well, haven wacth yet, but even its a sad ending i think i will like it if the ending is like 'sorry i love you' drama.....
LIVE JUNKI ! WILL BUY THE DRAMA IF MY COUNRTY GOT SELL... WAKAKA...
(Thanks d-addicts for the sub, cant live without d-addicts)
Yes junki & the guy from I'm sorry I love u are really doing great job in this drama.. can't miss a drama for junki.. :mrgreen:

babiegurl

Post by babiegurl » Aug 9th, '07, 18:51

i just finished watching eps 1-4 and i LUV it. i luv jun ki in this drama even though it was hard watchin him get beat up :cry: . cant wait for more to come out! ^_^

btw, does anyone kno where i can get the OST for this drama?

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 9th, '07, 20:35

babiegurl wrote:i just finished watching eps 1-4 and i LUV it. i luv jun ki in this drama even though it was hard watchin him get beat up :cry: . cant wait for more to come out! ^_^

I uploaded to my LJ .. check it & enjoy..

Time Of Dog & Wolf OST

XoX

Post by XoX » Aug 10th, '07, 01:43

arabian wrote:
babiegurl wrote:i just finished watching eps 1-4 and i LUV it. i luv jun ki in this drama even though it was hard watchin him get beat up :cry: . cant wait for more to come out! ^_^

I uploaded to my LJ .. check it & enjoy..

Time Of Dog & Wolf OST
Thx for the OST!
I absolutely love it :D
I have to admit I wouldn't even be looking at this drama if it wasn't for LJK :roll
Although I thought the beginning was a little slow, it really got better and more intriguing... :-) Especiallly the new twist. Even though some people may think that it was a little cliche... I personally love it :P I thought the writers handled it in a very interesting and fresh way that keeps me glued to the sceen (& LJK :P ).
Can't wait to see more :D

bean

Post by bean » Aug 12th, '07, 06:14

Ush, this drama is so sad ... :-( :cry:

I just finish watch ep4 and i already like it very much, and even though junki character will be very miserable, but i'm sure its gonna be interesting for knowing that the gurl he like is the daughter of the person who kill his mother ><

Poor soon hyoen.. :cry:
Hope the sub will released soon ..

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 12th, '07, 08:34

bean wrote:Ush, this drama is so sad ... :-( :cry:

I just finish watch ep4 and i already like it very much, and even though junki character will be very miserable, but i'm sure its gonna be interesting for knowing that the gurl he like is the daughter of the person who kill his mother ><

Poor soon hyoen.. :cry:
Hope the sub will released soon ..
I agree with u .. he make me sad specially when he was in the hospital .. I watched this drama till Eps 8 :cry: ..I don't want to say something ..

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 13th, '07, 07:28

Only watched the first 20 minutes yesterday *could have watched more but I had to go to bed :-( *.. and it already catched my eyes. It seems to be really good and from your posts it have a sad tune throughout the episodes :unsure: ...I like it... have to see, if it's able to get me like Mawang, cause in general I'm not in this action/thriller(?) genre..
Can't wait to watch the released episodes tonight :lol

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 13th, '07, 22:37

woo hoo!! finally I find a live discussion goin on for this drama. lol I'm hoping that there's a lot more people who are tuning into this drama, its soooo good, and I was dying to discuss it with someone!!! I've just finished watching ep 8 and my mind was buzzin!! the prev of ep 9 was just mind boggling, im both anticipating but also resisting at the same time, coz the prev was really :crazy:

btw, I haven't seen Jun ki in anything except for My Girl-after watching this though, I can truely say that the dude can really act!!!

lol I was gettin pretty emotional, coz I hav a bad feelin bout the next few eps ...

only read if you've finished watching ep 8!!!
I was like noooooo (after ep8)...dunno bout the rest, lol but watching Junki play the bad guy kinda keeps me on edge, and even though the next few events seem to be consequent of his memory loss-its such a shame watching him kill random ppl!!!! esp when they showd the prev for ep 9-I got a bad feelin that he's going to end up hurting someone close to him!!!! Anyone notice? Anyways, I'm absolutely loving this drama, it deffo keeps the suspense goin!

PeAce out =)

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 14th, '07, 04:25

well namedx, you're way ahead of me with finishing episode 8 :scratch: :D I only had the time to watch the first episode yesterday :-(
But if it's going further this way, I'll can't wait to watch the rest..:lol

I saw Lee Jun Ki in his movie Fly,Daddy, Fly. I think he acted pretty well in it, but -for me- the role wasn't the best... He couldn't give all of him ...:whistling: But a pretty good movie nevertheless.
Another movie I saw recently was Fly High * he sure like title with 'fly' in it :lol *.. His look... you have to get used to it :blink :lol but acting was good too.

For a drama My Girl was the only one with him for me too..curious to see, how he will doing in Dog & Wolf..

bean

Post by bean » Aug 14th, '07, 06:43

littledraci wrote:I saw Lee Jun Ki in his movie Fly,Daddy, Fly. I think he acted pretty well in it, but -for me- the role wasn't the best... He couldn't give all of him ...:whistling: But a pretty good movie nevertheless.
Another movie I saw recently was Fly High * he sure like title with 'fly' in it :lol *.. His look... you have to get used to it :blink :lol but acting was good too.

For a drama My Girl was the only one with him for me too..curious to see, how he will doing in Dog & Wolf..
What junki got a movie name Fly High?? :O Erk, who is the cast?? :unsure: Y i never noticed that?! I dont wanna miss any of junki movie or drama ><

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 14th, '07, 07:02

sorry, the title was "Flying Boys"!!! Gomen!! *but it has 'fly' in it ^-^*

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 14th, '07, 09:46

namedx wrote:
I was like noooooo (after ep8)...dunno bout the rest, lol but watching Junki play the bad guy kinda keeps me on edge, and even though the next few events seem to be consequent of his memory loss-its such a shame watching him kill random ppl!!!! esp when they showd the prev for ep 9-I got a bad feelin that he's going to end up hurting someone close to him!!!! Anyone notice? Anyways, I'm absolutely loving this drama, it deffo keeps the suspense goin!

PeAce out =)
I finished also Eps8 ..
what I can say more than that ma wu will make SH as a toy in his hand telling him who is his enemy & his friend.. that will make SH living in Hell.. even that he'll be close to ma wu but he didn't remember anything about the revenge for his mother & this ma wu woman will educe him .. the preview killing me .. i want to know is it true that he'll kill his mr.Kang..after what his brother told him.. I can't blame him cuz he don't remeber anyhting poor SH :cry: .. I can't wait.. :crazy:

aineliam

Post by aineliam » Aug 14th, '07, 10:54

has episode 9 aired yet.. i cant wait what's next after soohyun was seen with Ari's father!!! hehe

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 14th, '07, 11:40

aineliam wrote:has episode 9 aired yet.. i cant wait what's next after soohyun was seen with Ari's father!!! hehe
No just on Wednesdays & Thursdays .. :-)

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Aug 19th, '07, 13:23

i've seen the first two episodes and i really like lee jun ki here. i think that kind of haircut fits him the most.... and looking at how he's grown into a better actor, i also think that action drama suit him best than just plain drama with him crying and drinking wines all the time. i'll see more of this series:)

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 20th, '07, 09:37

I'm watching to many dramas at one time..definitly..cause I watched the third episode yesterday....and subs are out to 7... ahh well, but it was way to late to watch more yesterday XD

I have to say that I'm really surprised by Lee Jun Kis acting in Dog&Wolf. I couldn't imagine him as this tough guys..but he really portraits his part well :-)
and with him gaining some weight and muscles... still didn't get thataddicted to the hairstyle but at least not that bad after the first shock :lol

The guy from MISA fits his part too...I don't think, that he's pretty handsome, but his acting and interacting with the other cast makes me grow on him.

so I couldn't come to not read some of your spoilers....can't wiat to see, how they put the story with
his lost memory

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 20th, '07, 13:13

littledraci wrote:
his lost memory
Yes he'll lost his memory & that will make him believe that he is Kay not SH & will become one of the best men for Ma Wu & will cause a lot of harm fo his family..watch & u'll know what I'm talking about.. :lol

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Aug 20th, '07, 14:18

It's sad that not too many people are talking about this drama :( I think it's very good, and it deserves more attention. I see it's not so popular, and its ratings are not that high, because it's not a romantic drama :( See, Coffe Prince is also very good, but I think the main reason why it's popular, besides being good, it's that it's a romantic comedy. But different dramas like Dog&Wolf should be more supported by the audience, people (drama watchers are mainly women) should give at least a try to other genres. I think anybody can appreciate Dog&Wolf, even if you don't like action stories too much.

Well, I'm glad the ratings are going up in the recent weeks :D Maybe more and more people are realizing how good it is :D

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Aug 20th, '07, 15:41

Miyoubi wrote:It's sad that not too many people are talking about this drama :( I think it's very good, and it deserves more attention. I see it's not so popular, and its ratings are not that high, because it's not a romantic drama :( See, Coffe Prince is also very good, but I think the main reason why it's popular, besides being good, it's that it's a romantic comedy. But different dramas like Dog&Wolf should be more supported by the audience, people (drama watchers are mainly women) should give at least a try to other genres. I think anybody can appreciate Dog&Wolf, even if you don't like action stories too much.

Well, I'm glad the ratings are going up in the recent weeks :D Maybe more and more people are realizing how good it is :D
Yeah, I know what you mean...I think, there was the same with the ratings from Mawang, ne? Like Dog&Wolf it is a drama that everbody was looking for since Lee Jun Ki (or in Mawang Jo Ji Hoon) is in it.. but with less romance probably the female viewers were a bit disappointed :scratch:
Ahh, but I'm happy that I finally decided to start watching it! Won't miss it anymore :D

I'm definitly gonna watch it, arabian :lol

bean

Post by bean » Aug 21st, '07, 09:40

:lol I agreed with littldraci and miyoubi.

Many ppl tend to watch romance drama more den action drama. And i have to say that this drama didnt focus much on romance too bad since nam sang mi so pretty and junki cant spend much role with her.. wahaha. :-( But i like the change of junki during the drama.. From a serious to a 'bad' guy. That is fun. I am waiting forward for junki to regain his memory. 8)

So happy the sub for ep10 is ady out.. Cant wait to wacth it. :-)

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 21st, '07, 14:33

As all if u said that this drama is great & people not care about it cuz it;s not a kind of romance drama that the girl actually love it.. I can say that watching the preview for the drama make me more exciting than coffee prince.. u can see that Junki doing a great job with all the character he betrayed.. really great job better than MG cuz here it's clear how his acting is improved & the most thing killing me in the drama is his smile..

bean

Post by bean » Aug 21st, '07, 15:59

arabian wrote:As all if u said that this drama is great & people not care about it cuz it;s not a kind of romance drama that the girl actually love it.. I can say that watching the preview for the drama make me more exciting than coffee prince.. u can see that Junki doing a great job with all the character he betrayed.. really great job better than MG cuz here it's clear how his acting is improved & the most thing killing me in the drama is his smile..

Yoh, glad to hear that, coz i actually think dat yong eun hye acting is not dat good.. Well, the pic u post of junki must b from ep 9 where junkis smile to ji woo. haha..

arabian

Post by arabian » Aug 21st, '07, 16:34

bean wrote: Yoh, glad to hear that, coz i actually think dat yong eun hye acting is not dat good.. Well, the pic u post of junki must b from ep 9 where junkis smile to ji woo. haha..
Yes it's from Ep 9 :w000t: XD .. I can't blame her to cry when she saw him cuz he was really :faint:

namedx

Post by namedx » Aug 22nd, '07, 00:38

I like rom.coms just as much as the next person, but this drama really does deliever the class and style that is to be expected of a high quality drama! And i'm not saying this just because Lee Junki is in it :P lol

Yes, its full of action, cliched plotlines e.g.
memory loss
emotions, subtle romance, but this drama reached way beyond my expectations!!! I agree, it deserves so much more attention, lol I don't know about the rest of you but it has this kind of freshness to it, which I havn't seen from a Kdrama in a long time (apart from Coffe Prince of course)! But in particular, this kind of suspense genre, its soo appealing! So far, Lovers has been one of my favourite Kdramas out there, (though Coffee Prince is getting there!), which is probably why I like this drama so much. It kind of reminds of the drama Lovers, which also has the theme of loyalty etc running through it-though this has more of a serious undertone (which is not a bad thing!).

Anyways, I've just finished with ep 10, and its got to the point where you're left with a feeling of great intensity!! muahahaha, hope people find the time to tune into this drama (and not just as a "on the side" type thing!) It's a top drama, and it definitely deserves more of a greater audience! Looking forward to discuss future eps! :mrgreen:

PeAce out.

mikey009

Post by mikey009 » Aug 22nd, '07, 13:25

all i can say is why $#$%ing
amnesia