Bae Yong Joon

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Kon Kon

Bae Yong Joon

Post by Kon Kon » Jun 30th, '06, 19:42

Hi everyone
well i was looking for Bae Yong Joon's thread but i didn't find any.
so i said that i will create a thread for him..
although the purpose of this thread is a question but i will make it as a thread for him..

I knew him from winter sonata drama and i liked him so much.
then i watched hotelier and that was a good drama too. :thumright: the last thing i saw for him was april snow, but it was bad movie in my opinion.
that what i know about him.. :lol
so what do you know or think about him.. :roll

and here are some pics
[img]http://lan.ms11.net/ac/baeyongjoon2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://netmode.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages ... 235_be.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.epochtimes.com/i6/5042551531133.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Kon Kon on Jul 7th, '06, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

redsexxy

Post by redsexxy » Jul 3rd, '06, 08:18

Duet

Post by Duet » Jul 6th, '06, 05:16

I LOOOVED HIM IN WINTER SONATA.

He has such a mature handsom faaace

/faints

redsexxy

Post by redsexxy » Jul 6th, '06, 19:57

Duet

Post by Duet » Jul 6th, '06, 21:09

really i REALLY REALLY love him.

redsexxy

Post by redsexxy » Jul 7th, '06, 02:15

Duet wrote:really i REALLY REALLY love him.

whaaaaaaaaaaaa...me too! i love him especially in winter sonata ang hotellier.

Duet

Post by Duet » Jul 7th, '06, 07:43

I LOOOVED HIM in Winter Sonata.

The glasses and the hair got me.

I Looooove him

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Jul 7th, '06, 18:59

I loved him so much too
but his movie april snow was a bit disappointing..
I though that it was rocking. and i read that he is the most famous asian guy in the world.
woooow how cute he is.. :wub:

Cleo

Post by Cleo » Jul 14th, '06, 22:02

He was great in Hotelier and in Winter Sonata, he was really dashing, the perfect actor for the role. I saw a photo album he made some time ago, and he worked his body out way too much, at first I couldn't recognize him. I hope he's now back to normal^^ He's 'smart' look is much better.

k-fan

Post by k-fan » Jul 18th, '06, 10:40

Last edited by k-fan on Jul 18th, '06, 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

k-fan

Post by k-fan » Jul 18th, '06, 10:55

pictorial from his latest period drama series

(Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi - The Story of the First King's Four Gods)

[img]http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/im ... sert_1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/im ... sert_1.jpg[/img]

Note: he is in black jacket w/striped shirt :salut:

Can2906

Post by Can2906 » Jul 18th, '06, 11:28

I really really like him too. He's my favourite Korean actor. Cheers

autumnleaves

Post by autumnleaves » Jul 18th, '06, 23:05

Yay, a thread for my favorite actor Bae Yong Joon. I really like him and he is one of the handsomest men in Korea that I have seen so far. Thanks for posting his pics and keep up in making this thread alive. :D

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Sep 29th, '06, 21:58

hello everyone,,

to keep this thread alive, and to know about BYJ
What was his last work, and is there any new drama he is working on ??

she

Post by she » Sep 30th, '06, 05:19

OMG! He's so Damn Lovable, I've just finished watching an old drama of his, pairing him with Lee Young-Ae. They were still young then but they did justice to their important role as the drama leads. BTW the drama is entitled PAPA (1995) :wub: [/img]
Attachments
photo5577.jpg
photo5577.jpg (34.91 KiB) Viewed 12856 times

ieneney

Post by ieneney » Nov 20th, '06, 09:52

hi guys!! i'm new here. anyone from the philippines?

poekiedoreamon

Post by poekiedoreamon » Feb 4th, '07, 15:26

love him so much...hehe....after i saw april snow i started watching all his series....he was really goo din winter sonata, so sad

dody

Post by dody » Feb 8th, '07, 23:22

I love him very much
There are no wargs can express my feeling

babyviolet

Post by babyviolet » Apr 21st, '07, 07:53

If you guys miss BYJ, you can see him in Hotelier japanese version. He's still amazingly handsome.

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 10th, '07, 21:26

I heard he is going to come out in a new drama called The Story of First King's Four Gods...I wonder when is that coming? ever since I saw him in Winter Sonata I have liked him...he really knows how to act. He puts such passion in his roles it's great.

well here are some pics I found.

wow he is so tall it makes me feel short lol...he has really long legs lol

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 11th, '07, 00:05

are those hair extensions or is his hair that long?

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 11th, '07, 00:27

He was sporting a lovely ponytail in the first episodes of TV Asahi's Hotelier, so I guess yes, his hair is that length... :wub:

Any more pics of long-haired Yon-sama, anyone? :wub: :roll

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 11th, '07, 00:53

true it might be his long hair ...it's cause i saw short strands of it sticking out of his ponytail and also since he is working on that other drama so I thought they might be extensions

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 11th, '07, 01:12

here are some pics

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 11th, '07, 01:33

OMG that second pic!!! :blink :faint:
All of them are :wub:!

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 11th, '07, 03:27

yep he looks good in it

mera

Post by mera » Jun 12th, '07, 16:41

amirvero :cheers: amirvero :cheers: amirvero :cheers:
you are ===> :thumright:
actually I saw this thread long time ago .... but it was ===> :sleeping:
now ..... hurrraaaaaaaaaaaaay :cheers: you bring it up to life again ..... so I can write a reply in a happy mood :lol
well actually I thought there is no one love my dear YONSAMA here in this web site :-( may be because he didn't act in a drama for a loooooooooooooong time :-( or may be there are some new comers who are younger & more attractive than him :O :cry:
but for me he will be the first Korean Actor I loved :mrgreen: and will love forever :wub:
--------------------
heard he is going to come out in a new drama called The Story of First King's Four Gods...I wonder when is that coming?
well ... I have the answer & I hope you keep on reading this topic to read it
this NEW drama was supposed to be aired at the end of this month
But UNFORTUNATELY :crazy: the broadcasting was delayed till the next SEPTEMBER :cry: :cry: :cry: because of some problems in the computer graphics
I hope that it will be the last delaying :-(
waiting impatiently to watch it :-)

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 13th, '07, 04:15

heheheh I love him too he is awesome...well the thing is what I have been observing is that al ot of ppl are into yamapi so they seem to have forgotten all about Yonsama. I love Yamapi too but I can never forget Yonsama hehehehe
and what?! seriously?! they delayed the drama that long?!?! OMG!! THAT IS TOO LONG!! :alcoholic:
Hopefully he comes out in some other drama sooner than that...sadness cause that one episode that he came out in Hotliner the Japanese version was not enough

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 14th, '07, 11:21

Hotliner! XD That was really cute, amirvero!! :wub: Yon-sama in a drama called Hotliner, now what would that be like??? :w00t: XD

I felt a bit betrayed that they had his photo on the official banner for Hotelier, and yet he only made short appearances in the first two episodes or so... :cry: Who knows, maybe there'll be a cameo in the last episode as well? :roll

Does anyone know anything, like just any little tidbit, about his older drama, Barefoot Youth? What it is about, how many episodes, that sort of thing? There's nothing in the DramaWiki... :-(

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 15th, '07, 01:11

te-hee thanks Liantasse
I can't find anything on Barefoot Youth either I looked. Sadness there are only two pages of Yon Sama comments. We have to figure out how to promote him...He is unloved hear *sigh* all the love is going to Yamapi he has like almost 900 or more pages comments... Yon sama is being unappreciated right now *tears*...hey hey well maybe not that unappreciated heheh they did mention Winter Sonata in Proposal Daisakusen in episode 7 and one guy in there even dressed up as his character lol.
Last edited by amirvero on Jun 15th, '07, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 15th, '07, 01:21

Found some more pics where he looks cute...no I mean hot!!
lol you can't see his face but it's him oh yeah that is hot

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub:

mera

Post by mera » Jun 15th, '07, 22:13

hellooooooooooooo missed this topic so much :wub:
Hiiiiiiii my dear amirvero .... how are you ???? tell u something ..... this topic is turning slowly to a WONDERFUL & Amazing one .... not only because of Yonsama but also because of your nice postings & breath-taking photos :wub:
thank you my dear for your effort .....& I'll try to help you improving this topic as much as I can :wub:
hope it will exceeds 900 pages one day :lol
He is unloved hear *sigh* all the love is going to Yamapi he has like almost 900 or more pages comments... Yon sama is being unappreciated right now *tears*.
No way :-( Yonsama is a LEGEND & the legend live FOREVER :-) right???
well for me I don't Know Yamapi ..... but even I know him .... nothing would change ....in my heart will be one Forever reserved place for only one korean man :whistling: my prince-charming BYJ :mrgreen:
is there any one here love him that much ....if yes please share your love with us here :-)

Does anyone know anything, like just any little tidbit, about his older drama, Barefoot Youth? What it is about, how many episodes, that sort of thing? There's nothing in the DramaWiki...
hello Liantasse :salut: nice to see you here .... well .... you looking for an old drama of the king :cheers:
actually I haven't watch this drama :-( because I didn't find any torrent or direct link for it :-(
*soooooo sad* But I wish I could find it one day .....But
I have a brief storyline of it ..... is this what you looking for ???
Bae Yong June, Ko So Young

This drama is a Korean version of "Romeo and Julliette." This drama tells a heart-breaking love story between a man of organized criminal family and a woman of prosecutor family.
Bae Yongjune acts as Jahng Yosuk, who gets in the whirl of his fate against his own will. Even he insists his dream of becoming a policeman despite his finding out that his birth father is a big boss of gangsters, he is not as strong as to fight against his fate. Despite his effort to push away Hejune, hiding his affectionate feeling for her, whom he has met by accident through her pet dog, after he finds out that she is a daughter of a prosecutor, trying to convict his father, he is already in deep love with her.
Their love, however, is not easy to come true and they end up separation due to their family¡¯s fateful encounter as a prosecutor and a boss of gangsters. After several years, they meet again and confirm their unchanging love for each other. Through their love, they are able to put an end to many generation of their family¡¯s dispute.

and here are some cute pictures from the drama

:mrgreen: is that enough ??? or need some more ???? :mrgreen:
I have the complete synopsis but it may contain spoilers :crazy: so if you want to watch this drama I don't recommend to read the synopsis ......
anyway if you want it just tell me here & I will post the link :lol
BTW : this drama is 20 episodes
have a nice day :salut:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 16th, '07, 02:39

Hello mera. I am doing fine just trying to work hard in my new job thank you for asking. How about you, how are you? :dance:
Yes we must improve this Topic we have 3 pages down and 897 more to go lol. Thanks with your help I know we can make this thread awesome. :clap:
...and yes we legends do live forever.
Oh yes he is one of my prince Charmings as well I love him too te-hee :notworthy:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 16th, '07, 03:00

more pics :wub:
I actually haven't seen april snow I have not found it with subtitles maybe I shall check if veoh has it.

I thought this was hilarious omg :lol
Yonsama socks lol

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 16th, '07, 05:14

you know it would it be funny if in every comment we leave on any thread we just post a bit hot sexy picture of Yonsama lol

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 17th, '07, 19:51

sadness I have been looking for Winter Sonata everywhere but I can't find it...well it's on torrentspy but the files don't work sadness. I wonder where can I find it.

mera

Post by mera » Jun 18th, '07, 20:21

:salut: hiiiii amirvero :salut:
happy to know you are doing fine ......hope to be in good mood forever :-)
Yes we must improve this Topic we have 3 pages down and 897 more to go lol
heheheheehee YES WE CAN DO IT :mrgreen: so lets start ....Aja Aja fighting
:lol :lol
I thought this was hilarious omg
Yonsama socks lol
agree agree :cheers: I think you won't feel chilly as long as you put your feet in these socks hahahahah :lol
you know it would it be funny if in every comment we leave on any thread we just post a bit hot sexy picture of Yonsama
you mean as a signature ???? well ..... good idea :thumright: may be I'll change my avatar too into one of his photo :-)
sadness I have been looking for Winter Sonata everywhere but I can't find it...well it's on torrentspy but the files don't work sadness. I wonder where can I find it.
no need to be sad my friend :-( come & cheer up :-)
well I have something but don't know if it is what you want or not ????
I have links for dl Winter Sonata BUT it is direct downloading not torrent .....each episode is about 200-250 MB it is not HQ but the Quality is still good & it is better than NOTHING :mrgreen: ..... you may try it in the 1st episode & continue if you like it
so if you are interested please let me know & I'll happilly send the dl/links to you :-)
all my love
MERA :-)

mera

Post by mera » Jun 18th, '07, 20:55

Here are some picture of our prince :lol
Enjoy :mrgreen:
hope you'll like them :mrgreen:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 19th, '07, 04:24

Hello Mera :salut:
yes I am a happy person especially cause I am out out work by the time I post something up...It sucks being an adult. :doh: but yeah I am a really happy hyper person :w000t:
yes we will get to the goal of over 900 pages fighting!
oh yes please can you give me the links it doesn't matter if it's direct links. I am fine with that. I would greatly appreciate it.

yeah we could put it as a signature or just randomly post a picture of him on a comment even it if doesn't pertain to the topic (lol that would be funny everyone would be like "what the hell??") or as an avatar. I put him as my signature. I am going to make a new avatar and put a picture of him in it.

well take care
I'll will write more later :salut:
:spam:

mera

Post by mera » Jun 20th, '07, 05:50

Good morning all Yonsama's fans :-) Good morning amirvero :-)
yeah we could put it as a signature or just randomly post a picture of him on a comment even it if doesn't pertain to the topic (lol that would be funny everyone would be like "what the hell??")
heheheeh ya sure they will say something like that
BTW your signature is beautiful & the words you wrote is also very very nice :wub:
I am trying to change my avatar but I don't know which pic of him should I use :P I have more than 500 pic & he is sooooooo handsome in all of them :w00t: what shall I do
may be I'll change the avatar each day :whistling: hahahahhaha crazy ???? right ....I know I know :mrgreen:
OOOOOOOh before I go ...... please check your inbox dear :-)
I'll come back later to send some gorgeous picture of our king :-) from the new drama

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 21st, '07, 05:58

Good evening Mera :w00t:
lol thanks I photoshophed the image a little so it would stand out more and just added his name it was no biggie 8) . Why don't you make a gif sequence of pictures of Yonsama lol like that you can have several images. I am going to make a new one and make it into a sequence. Wow 500+ images. You are a true fan :cheers: . I have like 40 lol. I need to catch up to you. He is just so gorgeous. :wub:
how are you by the way? Hope that all is well and happy happy happy. Thank you so much for the links now I can finally be able to have Winter Sonata...but it makes me sad that I can only download like two at a time.
I shall post more pics of Yonsama in my next comment.... He is just way to gorgeous :heart:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 21st, '07, 06:02

Here are the pictures I promised :w000t:
I prefer him with glasses he looks super cute with them lol I have a thing for guys with glasses dunno why

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 21st, '07, 06:06

And I have more pics
I wish I was that girl kissing Yonsama I am envious lol
He is so handsome *sigh* :heart: :wub:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 21st, '07, 06:06

darn still not four pages lol

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 22nd, '07, 21:45

aaww I can't download episode 17

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Jun 22nd, '07, 22:05

hii every one

me too like bae yong joon and wanna be friend with you all

hiiiiiiii mera here i am ... i will meet you here too

mera , please send me your e-mail

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 23rd, '07, 04:55

Hello
welcome!!

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:25

thank you very much friend amirvero

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 24th, '07, 04:43

you welcome yasmen
well Mera you can make an avatar gif file with several images of Yonsama :D . The More pictures the better lol.
So how is everyone doing?
*sigh* I wish I can meet him one day that would be so great. Are you Mera and Yasmen closer to Korea than I am? wait I think I am if the plane flies the opposite directions *sigh* whatever it is it is still about a 15 hr. flight lol

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 25th, '07, 06:01

OMG!! I HAD NOT SEEN THE LAST 6 EPISODES OF WINTER SONATA UNTIL NOW!!! OMG!!! I CRIED SO MUCH AND NOW I LOVE YONSAMA EVEN MORE!!

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 26th, '07, 04:45

thank you mera for giving me the links now i was finally able to see how it actually ended. well i did know how it ended but like i said never saw it. tears

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Jun 26th, '07, 21:15

Hi my dear amirviro
I wish you are fine
You are right , I think it is a tough fact being very far from korea to see bae yong joon :-( , but who knows may be you can go there someday and meet him , or may be he will come to your country
Anyway , I wish your dream come true soon :-)
Bye for now

mera

Post by mera » Jun 26th, '07, 23:55

OOOOOOOOOOh finally page 4 ...... good Job dear amirvero :thumright:
well .... I'll start replying the previous postings & sorry for belated reply :wub: :wub:
how are you by the way? Hope that all is well and happy happy happy.
oh thanx for asking .... I feel a little bored ....I quit my job a month ago & I am searching for new one now .... wish me luck :-)
But to be honest ..... I really find my Joy here in this amazing website :mrgreen:
I am going to make a new one and make it into a sequence. Wow 500+ images. You are a true fan
actually it is wonderful ..... you choose some nice Photos of him :wub:
BTW : you are a big fan of him too .... that is obvious ..... you have some new photos of him like that one in Megane ichiba :-)
the photos you posted are GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :whistling: and some of them I didn't saw before .... thanx 4 sharing
but I wanna to ask .... are you sure that this man is our Yon-sama
he look a bit strange to my eyes :wub:
--------------------
love the one with the roses :wub: , the one wearing Black suit , Oh :blink & the one he sleeping on coach and ..... and .......
OOOOOOOOOh love them all :wub:
-----------------------
I can't download episode 17
OMG!! I HAD NOT SEEN THE LAST 6 EPISODES OF WINTER SONATA UNTIL NOW!!! OMG!!! I CRIED SO MUCH AND NOW I LOVE YONSAMA EVEN MORE!!
Sorry for not being here when you need help :wub: hope everything is OK now with the episodes :wub: if not please PM me
you know that is the main problem for BYJ's fans :mrgreen: you can't ever get enough
& the more you watchin him the more you missed him :whistling:
-------------------------------------
well Mera you can make an avatar gif file with several images of Yonsama Big Smile . The More pictures the better lol
:wub: well ..... it is embarrasing to say ..... actually I don't know how to do it my dear :wub: :wub:
I wish I can meet him one day that would be so great
me too :cheers: me too :cheers: wish to meet him one day but Korea is so far to reach there is no direct flying to it I should change the flight to malysia or so then fly again to Korea :-( it is very long journey ....
know what ......lucky fans who saw him in person says that " he is charming & handsome 10 times more than his phtos" * sigh* envy them all
hank you mera for giving me the links now i was finally able to see how it actually ended. well i did know how it ended but like i said never saw it. tears
my pleasure my dear .... hope you enjoy it ..... now what do you think about WLS in general ? do you like it even after finish watching ??? :mrgreen:

ohhhhhh what a very long reply ....... hope you don't feel headache after finshing it :wub:
------------------------------------
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
my dear Yasmen ..... how are you .... wellcome to this topic .
.... hope you'll have nice time with us here :D :D
mera , please send me your e-mail
done ... please check your PM :mrgreen:
You are right , I think it is a tough fact being very far from korea to see bae yong joon Sad , but who knows may be you can go there someday and meet him , or may be he will come to your country
ya ya sure :-( really wish to see him one day ..... hope my wish come true
BTW: you reminded me of our conversation about travelling to Korea & see Yon-sama
hahahhahahahhaha ..... we should translate it into English & post it here :lol :lol :lol
miss you sooooo much my dear :wub: hope you come back soon :-)
all my love

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 27th, '07, 00:23

Hi Mera..lol no worries I like getting long messages. Oh don't worry abou replying late lol it is not a problem. lol tue I am also a big fan I can say but i don't have that many pictures cause for some reason I can't find them that easily. Now that you mention ityeah that pictures I always had doubts about it lol. Yes everytime I look at it I wonder if it is him bc that guy there doesn't look as handsome...I wonder if it really is him??? lol Oh don't be embarassed about not knowing how to make one lol. I have only done it twice and I forget how to lol I hope this time I don't...but I can only make those simple ones with the picture sequence :( If you like I can make one for you just send me the pics that you want put put on the avatar....I am not sure how many you can actually put on the gif file but anyways like I said if you want I can male it for you. I know I really like the picture with him and the rose and the ones with the tuxedo :) he just looks so handsome. You know honestly Winter Sonata was ok it was not the greatest but it wasn't bad either...I guess the last 6 episodes were a bit of a drag I mean I don't think all those six episodes where needed...maybe they should have made like 16 episodes instead of 20. You know and even if it ended like I assume everyone wanted it to end I think well it seemed as if they ran out of time and just rushed the ending. It could have been better but I did like the part where the puzzle piece fell and how Yujin once again managed to place it where it began. It was a nice touch and the meaning behind it it was nice...but yeah it could have been better. Well what can we do. Now all I can do is wait for his next drama.
well take care Mera

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 27th, '07, 00:36

maybe one day we will get to meet him that would be nice...I am glad that he is not stuck up and full of himself like many actors are. Mera you get entertained here lol I do too it's nice to hear...well in this case read what other ppl around the world have to say :)

alekaonu

Post by alekaonu » Jun 27th, '07, 09:12

Hi everyone, anyonghasaeyo!!! I am very happy to see there's a thread for our beloved Bae Yong Jun. He's my first fave Asian celebrity because before I started to watch Korean dramas and movies, I only like Western celebrities :). Fall in love with Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata. Love his smiles, he has a beautiful smile which can melt a lady's heart, don't you agree? I am glad to see he has come back with new dramas. ~Aleka~

mera

Post by mera » Jun 28th, '07, 19:48

hello everyone ..... missed you all very much ..... :mrgreen:
hi dear alekaonu ..... welcome to Yon-sama's Family ..... hope you enjoy your time with us :cheers:
feel free to share your thoughts about our prince charming :wub: we will be happy to read more from you
Fall in love with Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata
hahahhahha just exactly like me ..... fall for him after watching WLS too .... he was too handsome & cute in both personality ( John Sang - Min Hyung) :whistling:
me too love his smile soooo much .... it add an extra charming to his look :wub:
well ..... I'll upload some of his photos with this lovely smile of him .... hope you'll like them :wub:
----------------------------
If you like I can make one for you just send me the pics that you want put put on the avatar....I am not sure how many you can actually put on the gif file but anyways like I said if you want I can male it for you
:wub: :wub: really ???? it is very nice of you to say that :wub: :wub:
well .... if it is not too much to ask :wub: I'd like to ask you to make one for me :wub:
if that is OK to you I'll send the picture to you .... as for the number of them to make a gif ...... well ..... you may use the same number as your avatar .....I don't know how many picture did you use in this gif .... but looks good and (not too many Not few) :wub:
thanx again my dear :dance:
I think well it seemed as if they ran out of time and just rushed the ending. It could have been better
do you know that the ending wasn't supposed to be like that in the original script ?? :whistling:
they had to change it to fulfill the viewers wish :wub:
maybe they should have made like 16 episodes instead of 20
:whistling: well do you know that it was originally written to be not 20 ep BUT
23 ep :blink
I think this is the first time you hear someting like that :wub: right??? 8)
Well what can we do. Now all I can do is wait for his next drama
*sigh* yes .... hope that will no delaying of the airing time again :-( really missed him sooo much it was very long time since his last drama in 2002 :-(
hope this drama will be a big hit like Winter Sonata :mrgreen:
keep watching this topic & you'll find many good things I'll tell you about our dear prince
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
take care & God bless you all :-)
all my love
MERA 8)

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 29th, '07, 05:29

hello everyone :cheers:
welcome alekaonu. :salut:
wow mera i did not know all that of Winter Sonata...then what was the original ending Joon Sang died?? wow and 23 episodes lol and i thought 20 was too many lol.
Mera it will be my pleasure to make you a little sequence of pictures like mines hehehehe it will be fun yeah just send them to me. yay were are getting more ppl to come and write on Yonsamas thread that is great it makes me happy..
oh yeah I like your signature mera. I feel as if he is blowing kisses at me lol...well sorta if i stand where he is sending them off to lol :wub:
take care all you guys i will try to post more ppic later on.
bye bye

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jul 1st, '07, 20:57

I am not sure if I had pointed this out before...oh well anyways I just find it funny that in the end in Winter Sonata that even though Joong Sang went blind he wears glasses lol. I noticed it when I first saw it. :)

ah_pod

Post by ah_pod » Jul 1st, '07, 21:01

It's not unusual for blind people to wear dark or tinted glasses my father-in-law always wears tinted glasses and he is totally blind.

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jul 5th, '07, 02:24

I GUESS I HAVE SEEN BLIND PPL WEAR GLASSES...WELL I GUESS IT'S SO THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GIVING BLANK STARES?

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Jul 5th, '07, 16:37

Hi dear frinds
Hi amirvero.........Hi mera :salut: :salut:
I wish you are fine :wub:
Don't you have any news about yonsama?
Well, I wanna tell you that when I watched the third episode of winter sonata ( by the way, I did not watch the first and the second episode till this moment) , I thought that the series is very boring but by the end of the episode i decided to complete it for the sake of bae yong joon and choi ji woo :wub: ……….
You know, I believed that yonsama is very quiet , so romantic and sensitive just in his roles but I knew later that this is his true personality :wub: , as he cried in his sister's wedding . :wub:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jul 7th, '07, 03:44

hello you guys...well i did find something out oh yonsama
the latest news at least it came out today is that later this month his new drama legend is coming out
here is the link if you want to check it out http://news.stareastasia.com/tag/bae-yong-joon/

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jul 14th, '07, 04:15

yay two more weeks till his new drama come out

mera

Post by mera » Jul 20th, '07, 03:00

Hello girls .... :salut: missed you all so much ... how are you all doing :-)
hello ah_pod :salut: wellcome to Yonsama thread :cheers:
It's not unusual for blind people to wear dark or tinted glasses my father-in-law always wears tinted glasses and he is totally blind.
wanna to say something .... well it is normal thing for blind people to wear a dark glasses but what happened in the last ep wasn't like that .... Min Hyung (BYJ) in this ep put a normal glasses which he of-course don't need it ..... actually I burst into laugh when I saw it :lol cos it really doesn't make sense to put such a glasses ....
to explain more ... just take a look on the photos :whistling:
just look to the pic & you could see it is normal glasses which anyone may put to correct his sight :lol it is not dark to be for blind people :whistling:
anyway it is a small thing they didn't notice & not a big hing to me :mrgreen: I will always love this drama :wub:

===================
well amirvero also noticed this :cheers: Good girl :thumright:
me too laugh when 1st saw it although one minute before I was in deep crying :wub:
===================
Yasmen
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
wellcome dear .... how are you ???? thanx for coming back again :wub:
Don't you have any news about yonsama?
well :whistling: I have .... but are you sure you wanna to know ????? :lol :lol
I thought that the series is very boring
HUH???? :blink are you sure you are talking about the same winter sonata we know :blink I am feeling sooooooooooo sad
well I was completely addicted to it since the 2nd ep :whistling: No No ... to be honest itr was since I watch some clips of it in the announcement of airing a new Kdrama in the TV :wub: it was the scenes of "John sang & Yujin" playing in the Snow :wub: it was awesome so I waited patiently to watch this drama :wub:
( by the way, I did not watch the first and the second episode till this moment)
:blink :blink :blink
MY heart :blink re you serious ???? you don't know the stubborn but cute John-sang :-( OOOOOOOOOh jessy you really gave me a great shock :cry: what shall I do for you
you have to find a way to watch these ep (BYJ) was really cute in it esp ep 2 :lol
so you are right to feel it is boring when you start watching from ep 3 :cry: actually it is a miracle that you keep watching :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
so romantic and sensitive just in his roles but I knew later that this is his true personality
:wub: :wub: :wub: yes he is very gentle and sweet in real life ... could I one day marry a man who is Photocopy of my dear prince :wub:
he cried in his sister's wedding
:blink 1st time to read this .... any details ???? please jessy tell me more & from where you got these news .... any photos ?????

=============================
amirvero dear ... how are you ???? :salut:
seems that you missed yonsama sooooo much :mrgreen: but :wub: I am sorry to say that my dear :wub: I don't want you to be sad OK :wub:
till now the airing date of the new drama is "late this year" may be it will in September but not before that :-( Yonsama continue shooting after short break just two weeks ago & there are many many things to do before airing..... so how could it be at the end of this month :O
me too missed him sooooooooo much :wub: & I hope this drama 'll be a great one
to make him feeling happy & satisfied :-)
wish him lots of luck :wub:
take care my dear & have a nice day :lol

mera

Post by mera » Jul 20th, '07, 03:18

just came back to send some photo of Yonsama from the new drama :mrgreen: for all who missed him like me :wub:
:lol :lol :lol

happy now ???? :lol Enjoy
will come back later to send more photos :lol
take care all :salut:

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jul 21st, '07, 04:07

lol yeah that's what i meant with the glasses they wear dark glasses but he was wearing corrective and that was just way too funny :)

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Jul 21st, '07, 16:58

Hiiii sweet girls :wub: :wub:
How are you?
I wish you are fine :wub:

hii amirvero :wub:

Hi mera :wub:
Happy to see you here again
Ohhhh dear , actually, I did not mean that winter sonata is boring at all :-( but that is what I thought about it before I watch ep3 till the end :wub: :wub:
In fact, if you know what happened to me after the end of the series you will feel sorry for me all the time :cry: :cry: :cry:
I can not tell what I am feeling , it made me over the moon and disappear all of a sudden ,, you have to imagine what is happening to me till now :-(
As for yonsama's crying in his sister's wedding :wub: , actually I read this long time ago and do not remember the site , I am sorry :-(

Wooooooooow such a great photos :wub: :wub:
Byj looks very good , and have a very nice hairstyle (agree with me?) :wub:
I am quite sure that this drama gonna be a big hit like winter sonata :thumright:
Byj always deserves to be on the top :wub:
Mera,
I want to ask you do want to marry a man who is a photocopy of byj ,
what about having him in person? :-) :-) :-)
Please mera tell me the news about him ,please please please
:-)

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Jul 21st, '07, 17:17

You know winter sonata was my very first drama i watched and got me hooked for life, now am an addict all thanks to him......He is so gorgeous and talented. I cannot wait to see him in more dramas and movies, hopefully soon. I was watching recently first love again and even back then you can tell how good of an actor he was.

yasmen*

Post by yasmen* » Jul 22nd, '07, 11:13

yes , yes you are right :thumright:

he is very talented , and thats why i like him :-)

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Aug 3rd, '07, 06:05

wow it has been a while since I have written here sorry we need to keep this thread alive. I was taking a bit of a break from dramas because I was getting to hooked on them lol watching several episodes in one day but know I will start again since two of the dramas that I wanted to see started coming out coffee prince and time between dog and wolf. Might as well wait patiently for yonsama's new drama I hope it meets my expectations. hello yasmen and mera. Yep I love those pics that hair looks well. I know that drama will probably be big he is such a good actor.I wonder if there is anything new going on with him

alfie888

Post by alfie888 » Aug 15th, '07, 19:44

hello everyone ! it so happen that I was hooked up to Oppa BYJ in Winter Sonata. Actually, I accidentally browse few episode in youtube. from thenon I can't wait to see what happened next. to make the story short I bought my own DVD.
He really is a good actor ,with a dashing smile that makes a womans heart sink. His best asset that draws people to look at him & love him, is his million dollar smile which is really very captivating & mesmerizing. He's one of the best & good looking actor of his genre. continue to pull the thread.

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Aug 19th, '07, 19:08

yep yep he is awesome. I love that dram too I was hooked on it from the first episode. I remembered during finals I had to stay up all night and I would watch it while I was doing my work...it was a little hard bc I had to read the subtitles :) Yeah hopefully more people can come a write more so we can continue this thread and it can surpass Yamapi's thread lol or get close to it.

alfie888

Post by alfie888 » Aug 20th, '07, 00:27

just wandering if the new drama is already out? can't wait to see this one. also can't wait for him to be reunited with Choi Ji-Woo after 5 yrs. maybe they could be together again bc they have a good chemistry. I love them both as Kang Joon-sang & Jung Yujin

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Aug 25th, '07, 03:29

no his new drama isn't out yet it supposed to come out sometime in december ...sadly we still nee to wait to watch it. :( yeah it would be nice if he acted with her again.