[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 19th, '07, 02:02

I enjoyed ep.3 so bad xD ! Many of the highlights were when...
Nakatsu was about to kiss Mizuki ;
Sano helping out Mizuki about the underwear stolen :lol ;
Nakatsu memorable dance :w00t: ;
The doctor scary assaut on Mizuki's brother ;

However, I found that ep.2 was more pleasant to watch. I guess ep4 will be extremely cute, with the dormitory closing and Sano, Misuki and Nakatsu in the same room xD ! omg, I'm SURE it's going to be a hit!! I'm hoping for more Sano-Mizuki scenes :( Sano is still so cold and yeah, there's not enough of them :glare:
Last edited by xsakaiie on Jul 19th, '07, 04:58, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 02:08

^ oh yea me too I want more Maguri uhm Sano & Mizuki scenes , Sano has to stop his stubbornness & treats her better or else he'll regret later lol

Wongo

Post by Wongo » Jul 19th, '07, 02:11

I'll agree with that...we need to see more Sano and Mizuki scenes...someone should write a letter to the writers...LOL

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 02:22

On the Wikidrama page is says this:
A "Hana Kimi Ouji" contest for "ikemen" (good-looking guys) has been announced. It is open to anyone who looks like high school students; even females can apply. The winner will get a chance to appear as an extra on the show. Tokyograph (http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1400)

That is so mean... I would like the do that... cry.. but i live in America.... Cry....
That be so cool ... meet Shun and Toma... and Hiro... and.... Yusuke... and.....and...and.... *CRY*

By the way the main website now has pictures of each of the dorm members and what dorms they are in...

Also on the main site they have a different thing for the next ep... its only a little different but it defently shows the hate between Hibari and Oscar

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jul 19th, '07, 02:59

if you visit maki horikita's official website, there's a new blog devoted to hanakimi up. She recently wrote about a filming location by the seaside (I think.)

Interesting for future plot developments.

http://www.horikita-collection.com/hanakimi/blog/

Burnin Blu

Post by Burnin Blu » Jul 19th, '07, 03:45

I don't know if its just me, but I really like the taiwanese version better. Yeah, it was a bit long, but they had a better build up and a better flow. What's keeping me from dismissing it entirely are my fav actors Shun and Maki. I'll definitely see this one through .Gotta see how they're goin' to turn this one out.

dopeyR12

Post by dopeyR12 » Jul 19th, '07, 03:56

omg this series is so cute!
im in love with it!
so many shirtless shun moments!

im gonna die of happiness

Wongo

Post by Wongo » Jul 19th, '07, 03:57

Burnin Blu...I would watch the taiwanese version...(My friend keeps bugging me to watch it...) but i'm just too loyal to Jdoramas......even if I'm missing a lot...I'll stick with the Jdrama

krazichuk

Post by krazichuk » Jul 19th, '07, 04:11

Nomanymore wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
^ oh yeah he didn't have much reactions..... ah la la I hope at least he acts less mean & less cold toward Mizuki..
Yeah, I feel like he thinks the same of Mizuki, even when he knew she was a guy. Aww. It's ohkay. I'm hoping it'll get better in later episodes.

I'm actually kind of convinced there's going to a second season released. They just can't fit it all in 12 episodes.

THEY BETTER HAVE THE ONE BALL SCENE!
That's probably the scene I'm looking most foward to :lol.
Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.
Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:

They better prepare for a 2nd season grahhhhh LoL

yeah....if that happens i'll help you kill your birds. hahahahaha, that's hilarious

you will have a front yard full of frustrated drama addicts. scary.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 04:14

No kill birds....

oh and here is my new Forum... i'll put up a post for hana-kimi later

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Doramas_Glo ... hp?act=idx

dopeyR12

Post by dopeyR12 » Jul 19th, '07, 04:14

hello,
Is anybody available to translate this correlation chart?

I found it at the dramawiki page.
If someone can translate, thank you for helping me and everyone else.

-dopeyR12

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 04:27

dopeyR12 wrote:hello,
Is anybody available to translate this correlation chart?

I found it at the dramawiki page.
If someone can translate, thank you for helping me and everyone else.

-dopeyR12
Lol this question was already asked. Look back a couple pages? :D.

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Jul 19th, '07, 04:40

NanaTorigawa wrote:On the Wikidrama page is says this:
A "Hana Kimi Ouji" contest for "ikemen" (good-looking guys) has been announced. It is open to anyone who looks like high school students; even females can apply. The winner will get a chance to appear as an extra on the show. Tokyograph (http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1400)

That is so mean... I would like the do that... cry.. but i live in America.... Cry....
That be so cool ... meet Shun and Toma... and Hiro... and.... Yusuke... and.....and...and.... *CRY*

wow that is such a good idea...i'm sure there's gonna be tons of entries..why don't we have contests like that in america?? :3
xsakaiie wrote:I enjoyed ep.3 so bad xD ! Many of the highlights were when...

However, I found that ep.2 was more pleasant to watch. I guess ep4 will be extremely cute, with the dormitory closing and Sano, Misuki and Nakatsu in the same room xD ! omg, I'm SURE it's going to be a hit!! I'm hoping for more Sano-Mizuki scenes :( Sano is still so cold and yeah, there's not enough of them :glare:
yea this was too dramatic. i'm really getting sick of Sano's coldness.. is that the only role Oguri Shun can play??? its really making me mad.

chickenruns wrote: my my my..

ep 3 was hilarious (as always). i couldn't help laughing until i found myself laying on the floor Whistling when i watched

Hidden:

Hibari with the weird chair (is it the .............???)
Toma and his self composed song
The doctor sexually harrass Mizuki's bro
Nakao's being 'refused' by Minami Roll Eyes

but strangely I got a neutral mood since Sano has discovered that Mizuki is a girl and so there's no more fun Neutral
Hahaha i was right along with you on the Hibari thing..i was like wtf..it took me a long time to realize what she was doing. it was so un-Hibari; ungraceful and such.

one more thing to add...i want relationship development between Sano and Mizuki!!! nothing has really happened between the second and third episodes (well...sort of but they're pretty much where they started. same for nakatsu and mizuki). wow. i'm really not saying anything original here. i pretty much agree with what everyone else is saying.

cluelessyf

Post by cluelessyf » Jul 19th, '07, 04:54

personally.. i REALLY DISLIKED hana kimi taiwan version. i only watchd it cuz i liked s.h.e. and fahrenheit (jiro wang :]) i couldn't take it anymore and just skipped the last few episodes to the end... and it was SO DISAPPOINTING. no end at all, i know they're wanting another season that's why. sigh* i hope the japanese version doesn't end like that...

but yeah, the japanese versioni's SO MUCH BETTER!!! so funny, cute, and has shun & maki :D surprisingly, there's quite a bit of differences b/wn the 2 versions. and i havn't read the manga so iono which's more accurate.

toma's so cute!! haha i didn't like him in HYD2 but in this drama he's like :wub: ...even if he thinks he's gay hehehe

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 19th, '07, 04:55

kotatsulove wrote:

wow that is such a good idea...i'm sure there's gonna be tons of entries..why don't we have contests like that in america?? :3

yea this was too dramatic. i'm really getting sick of Sano's coldness.. is that the only role Oguri Shun can play??? its really making me mad.

ep 3 was hilarious (as always). i couldn't help laughing until i found myself laying on the floor Whistling when i watched

Hidden:

but strangely I got a neutral mood since Sano has discovered that Mizuki is a girl and so there's no more fun Neutral
Hahaha i was right along with you on the Hibari thing..i was like wtf..it took me a long time to realize what she was doing. it was so un-Hibari; ungraceful and such.

one more thing to add...i want relationship development between Sano and Mizuki!!! nothing has really happened between the second and third episodes (well...sort of but they're pretty much where they started. same for nakatsu and mizuki). wow. i'm really not saying anything original here. i pretty much agree with what everyone else is saying.
In Hana Yori Dango, Shun did well as the gentle guy too, so that proves that Oguri Shun can act as the "not cold" (scenes where he's drunk in hana kimi, godammn he looks like a monkey :lol ) guy. But I guess they're trying to emphasis on the slowly changing Shun after Mizuki's appearance... you know, create that change of personality :)

But yup, I'll get pissed if after 5 episodes, Sano is still as cold :x The drama is only around 10'ish episodes!!

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 19th, '07, 05:04

kotatsulove wrote:
hmmm... sano cold? not entirely, he's finally warming up in my opinion, i thought shun's acting on the part where sano and mizuki's brother were talking on the last part was great! when he was explaining his reason for quitting high jump, it was one of the best scene for me in that episode... :D

angelxx87

Post by angelxx87 » Jul 19th, '07, 05:11

i agree too. i haven't watch the taiwan version or read the manga but i've heard so much about it, so i'm guessing sano shouldn't be so cold anymore at this point but they did change a lot for the drama so we'll never know what the producers have in store for us. i give total faith to the writers and producers. and plus, we did finally see a bit of sano's nice side at the end of ep 3 when he helped mizuki out of the awkward situation.

so far, i'm loving this drama!!! :cheers: :cheers:

by the way, for those who watched the third ep already,
i'm watching it with the subs from d-addicts and while sano was talking with mizuki's brothers, i noticed i kept reading "she" when her brother was talking to sano. what's going on? i know sano found out that she's a girl but does her brother know that sano knows? i didn't read the manga or anything so just wondering what's going on. thanks if anyone helps me explain this.

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 19th, '07, 05:25

vina.loves.sushi wrote:
kotatsulove wrote:
hmmm... sano cold? not entirely, he's finally warming up in my opinion, i thought shun's acting on the part where sano and mizuki's brother were talking on the last part was great! when he was explaining his reason for quitting high jump, it was one of the best scene for me in that episode... :D
Yup;; that was a great scene to show that Oguri can act! xD (We all knew that); but I just hope to see him smile for often; 99% of the screen caps are him with a wax face T_T!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 05:35

toma would of been a good Sano... if he acted liek that type od charater... and he has black hair...

He happens to be from Hokkaido which is where Sano is from...

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 19th, '07, 05:52

NanaTorigawa wrote:toma would of been a good Sano... if he acted liek that type od charater... and he has black hair...

nooooo!! hzhaha I LOVE , no L O V E Toma as Nakatsu! He just fits the role so well xD !! He's perfect; I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have loved this drama as same as now, if some other guy was playing Nakatsu's character;; Toma has the funny but pretty face :roll

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 05:54

xsakaiie wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:toma would of been a good Sano... if he acted liek that type od charater... and he has black hair...

nooooo!! hzhaha I LOVE , no L O V E Toma as Nakatsu! He just fits the role so well xD !! He's perfect; I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have loved this drama as same as now, if some other guy was playing Nakatsu's character;; Toma has the funny but pretty face :roll
Yah but if he was bleach blonde he would of been the perfect Nakatsu!!

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 19th, '07, 06:06

angelxx87 wrote:by the way, for those who watched the third ep already,
i'm watching it with the subs from d-addicts and while sano was talking with mizuki's brothers, i noticed i kept reading "she" when her brother was talking to sano. what's going on? i know sano found out that she's a girl but does her brother know that sano knows? i didn't read the manga or anything so just wondering what's going on. thanks if anyone helps me explain this.
Mmm.. I noticed that too, but I think because-
In the Japanese language you don't really specify "he" or "she" when you are talking about someone unless you have a reason to, in which case I think the subbers were just a little tired (it was a very fast release, so I can understand) and they put "she" instead of "he".

..I don't think it was meant to be them having a mutual understanding that Mizuki is in fact a girl.

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 19th, '07, 06:34

Thank you Egg-chan for answer it for me.

It really bothered me when I was translating it, because I don't know if I should use he or she... then I remember when I read the manga when Sano first met Mizuki's brother. If I remember correctly, Mizuki was with Sano at the time when they met her brother, and right out the bat her brother want to take her back to America with him. Mizuki refused and Sano said "SHE doesn't want to go back!" right infront both of them... Anyway, few people had brought that up to my attention and I think I will go with he to avoid confusion. BTW, I am still hoping you guys enjoyed my softsub.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 06:37

Kai200X wrote:Thank you Egg-chan for answer it for me.

It really bothered me when I was translating it, because I don't know if I should use he or she... then I remember when I read the manga when Sano first met Mizuki's brother. If I remember correctly, Mizuki was with Sano at the time when they met her brother, and right out the bat her brother want to take her back to America with him. Mizuki refused and Sano said "SHE doesn't want to go back!" right infront both of them... Anyway, few people had brought that up to my attention and I think I will go with he to avoid confusion. BTW, I am still hoping you guys enjoyed my softsub.
ARE YOU KIDDING! Your soft-subs were freaking' perfect. And extremely quick. And of course - accurate. Thanks so much, again! Get a good night sleep Kai :lol.

I LOVEE YOUU.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 06:37

i wish i can dl it... (Whycan't i veiw it?)
And i'm really loveing your av picture!!1

By the way why is my font funny.... hum

My forum again:

vina.loves.sushi

Post by vina.loves.sushi » Jul 19th, '07, 06:45

i always enjoy your softsubs! thank you for the time and effort! truly appreciated! :D

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 19th, '07, 07:01

In ep 3, the part on nakatsu dancing on the table , with the panties around his head and swinging around the bra is priceless!!!! :D :wub:

angelxx87

Post by angelxx87 » Jul 19th, '07, 07:22

thanks for the explanations! and thanks to you kai200X for the quick and accurate subs. i love them and am practically religiously dependent on them so keep up the excellent work and can't wait for the 4th ep. your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 07:43

xsakaiie wrote:
kotatsulove wrote:

Hidden:

In Hana Yori Dango, Shun did well as the gentle guy too, so that proves that Oguri Shun can act as the "not cold" (scenes where he's drunk in hana kimi, godammn he looks like a monkey :lol ) guy. But I guess they're trying to emphasis on the slowly changing Shun after Mizuki's appearance... you know, create that change of personality :)

But yup, I'll get pissed if after 5 episodes, Sano is still as cold :x The drama is only around 10'ish episodes!!
me too.. but I guess I can't help but love him anyways, come on after seeing how he was when he's drunk how can I not luve him LoL
For me he's the typic cold outside but soft/warm inside guy ^__^
I dunno why but I dun't feel that Sano resembles Rui..

I think we should not have worries cuz I believe the script writers have reserved some 'nice' surprises for us , fans LoL just like the kisses from eps 2 ekeke

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 07:55

krazichuk wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
Yeah, I feel like he thinks the same of Mizuki, even when he knew she was a guy. Aww. It's ohkay. I'm hoping it'll get better in later episodes.

I'm actually kind of convinced there's going to a second season released. They just can't fit it all in 12 episodes.

THEY BETTER HAVE THE ONE BALL SCENE!
That's probably the scene I'm looking most foward to :lol.
Again I hope they wun't end it like Sano suceeded in high jumping again.. Mizuki's identity discovered then she just left & Sano says sthing like "This time I'll go for you" and then we see her getting on the airplane..Sano fixing at the airplane till it got on air.
The end.
Seriously I'll go kill all the birds in my garden if they really end it kind of that way.... :alcoholic:

They better prepare for a 2nd season grahhhhh LoL

yeah....if that happens i'll help you kill your birds. hahahahaha, that's hilarious

you will have a front yard full of frustrated drama addicts. scary.
LoL another scary drama addict, welcom to the club :cheers: lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 07:56

wat3rm3lon wrote:

ARE YOU KIDDING! Your soft-subs were freaking' perfect. And extremely quick. And of course - accurate. Thanks so much, again! Get a good night sleep Kai :lol.

I LOVEE YOUU.
May I second that too ?! :wub:

yay I own this page :w00t: :thumright: :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 08:00

huh... strange...

my Forum please join or even if you don't join message in the guest section...
now i will stop bothing people to join till we hit 190 pages... or even 200 pages...

*Point at the fact that we are almost to 200 pages and we are nto even half way throui the series...*

AnimeLocoChika

Post by AnimeLocoChika » Jul 19th, '07, 08:09

Ahhhh!! XD .. now i so anxious for next week ep. i reread the manga TWICE while waiting for the ep3... :| i'm such a drama-addict :fear:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 08:12

AnimeLocoChika wrote:Ahhhh!! XD .. now i so anxious for next week ep. i reread the manga TWICE while waiting for the ep3... :| i'm such a drama-addict :fear:

hahaha me to(Being an addict)
actrually i always re-read the manga since i'm such a hana-kimi addict

BTW what is the dorama in your siggie...

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Jul 19th, '07, 08:47

hmm personally
i don't think sano is as cold now compared to episode 1 and 2. he did warm up to mizuki a bit in the end. i mean, if sano suddenly started acting all nice to mizuki after figuring out her true gender, then she'd probably question the sudden change in personality, and we all know how sano keeps it a secret because he doesn't want mizuki to leave his side. therefore, he's gotta keep up the facade so he doesn't raise suspicion. it's a working progress, so not to worry~~!! he'll be gushy-sano in no time~~<3<3
oo~ my favourite highlight of episode 3 was when:
+mizuki and shizuki were skipping along chanting about hamburgers lol!
+how mizuki's expression suddenly changed when shizuki knew about her real reason for coming to japan (mizuki using the "toilet" excuse).
+mizuki bolting up the door the opposite way LOL!!
+and of course, nakatsu's anti-homo dancing scene!
tuesday morning can't come soon enough XD

Wongo

Post by Wongo » Jul 19th, '07, 10:45

usachuu wrote:hmm personally
i don't think sano is as cold now compared to episode 1 and 2. he did warm up to mizuki a bit in the end. i mean, if sano suddenly started acting all nice to mizuki after figuring out her true gender, then she'd probably question the sudden change in personality, and we all know how sano keeps it a secret because he doesn't want mizuki to leave his side. therefore, he's gotta keep up the facade so he doesn't raise suspicion. it's a working progress, so not to worry~~!! he'll be gushy-sano in no time~~<3<3
oo~ my favourite highlight of episode 3 was when:
+mizuki and shizuki were skipping along chanting about hamburgers lol!
+how mizuki's expression suddenly changed when shizuki knew about her real reason for coming to japan (mizuki using the "toilet" excuse).
+mizuki bolting up the door the opposite way LOL!!
+and of course, nakatsu's anti-homo dancing scene!
tuesday morning can't come soon enough XD
I'm not sure if I have to put this on spoiler or not..so I'll just start doing it...anyways....I wanna see gushy-sano...and I agree that he isn't as cold....
Anyone know if Mizuki's bro gay too?...and I liked the anti-homo dance too!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 19th, '07, 12:04

here are a few hana kimi avatars i made! :D

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 13:45

5 hours and this forurm did not increase much.... :lol

So tired... i ony gor 4 hur of sleep last night... (Evil computer why do you have ot eb so a-ddicting...)

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 19th, '07, 14:03

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 19th, '07, 14:06

Last edited by lin85239217 on Jul 19th, '07, 14:12, edited 2 times in total.

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 19th, '07, 14:07

Dor0070

Post by Dor0070 » Jul 19th, '07, 14:44

AnimeLocoChika wrote:Ahhhh!! XD .. now i so anxious for next week ep. i reread the manga TWICE while waiting for the ep3... :| i'm such a drama-addict :fear:

lucky, you have the manga? =O

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 16:13

@lin85239217: soo cute XD~ mind if I take some ? Thank you !!!!! <<<333

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 16:19

NanaTorigawa wrote:5 hours and this forurm did not increase much.... :lol

So tired... i ony gor 4 hur of sleep last night... (Evil computer why do you have ot eb so a-ddicting...)
We all have a life can't help lol I had another tiring day today.... ah~ have to take some rest 1st ^___^

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 19th, '07, 18:09

ok, this is :offtopic: but i am just wondering about which versions of hana kimi you guys are downloading.
i am big fan of hard subbs so i was really happy when SARS decided to sub this drama but after comparing raw and hard subbe version i found out that raw version was much higher quality .
but one problem is that i can not play that raw version with media player(11). there is only sound but no picture :cry:

deshou

Post by deshou » Jul 19th, '07, 18:31

@darkred
Actually Im downloading both... the RAW comes out first, of course, then I wanna watch SARS releases as well... :P dunno which one I will keep yet, if to burn.. humnnm.. SARS files are smaller though.

How come you cant play the raw version if you can play other files well? Think it should be Ok...

@lin85239217
very nice pics and stuff, thanks for sharing!! :lol Do you intend people to use them?

*edited

Issy

Post by Issy » Jul 19th, '07, 18:57

deshou wrote:@darkred
Actually Im downloading both... the RAW comes out first, of course, then I wanna watch SARS releases as well... :P dunno which one I will keep yet, if to burn.. humnnm.. SARS files are smaller though.

How come you cant play the raw version if you can play other files well? Think it should be Ok...

@lin85239217
very nice pics and stuff, thanks for sharing!! :lol Do you intend people to use them?

*edited
the 1ep raw version was fine when i was playing it with media player but 2nd and 3rd could not be played at all. as i said there was only sound. i had to use vlc for it but i am not much of vlc fan. i like to keep one version perfebly the hard subbed but unlike any other SARS work this one is not that high quality. quiet a confusion. ne?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 19:07

Nomanymore wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:5 hours and this forurm did not increase much.... :lol

We all have a life can't help lol I had another tiring day today.... ah~ have to take some rest 1st ^___^
yah i know... it just that the forum was increasing at a very very fast pace before...

any way.... I just saw the Subbed version of hana-kimi and i'm happy...
Sano doesn't seem that mean... he seems very nice... he just mad because:
He feels it is his fault that she is staying in Japan and is not listteing to her brother causing herself problems

the next episode seems to be the begining of the inn moments,.... they are just goign to drag it out little long i think...

and now that:
Sano know her as the girl he saved... i think he goign to be nicer to her....
Maybe not completly nice till
fall in love with her completley
In the end we all are goign to feel sorry for Nakatsu... now we think he is funny but then he finds out his love is Reaquited(Sp?) Love and we feel sorry for him...

TomaT

Post by TomaT » Jul 19th, '07, 20:28

I love NakatsuXkayashima moments
anyone but me like this pairing?
I know there's no much NakatsuXKayashima, but I enjoy any second of their moments XD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 20:31

Here's a question for you guys. To get this thread going XD.

If you had a choice. And were in Maki's position. Who would you go for in this school of Ikeman Paradise?

I'd say. TOMAAA. I love you my gay nakatsu. Because he's really geniuine. And sweet :D And I think he'd make me laugh :w00t:.
But if he's taken.

I think I would take Shirota Yuu. Just because he's hot - LOL.
Or Sekime.
Gah, I can't pick.
OR HIRO.
EH MA GAW.

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERSSS :D
And your "whys".

I'm going to post my Hana Kimi music video again!

Let's get this thread a-going :lol.
Last edited by wat3rm3lon on Jul 19th, '07, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 20:32

TomaT wrote:I love NakatsuXkayashima moments
anyone but me like this pairing?
I know there's no much NakatsuXKayashima, but I enjoy any second of their moments XD
I liked how in the seond episode Toma's arms were around Kayashima. And then he was like.
"I'd change rooms."
"You would, huh."

I'm not really into Yaoi. [Is that what it's called?] Maybe for them, though :lol.

Skibblu

Post by Skibblu » Jul 19th, '07, 20:49

Kayy. I've been stalking d-addicts since HYD days. XDD; Just never bother to register. but I decide to register now to gush aobut Hana Kimi tooo~ yay. X3

I've read the manga (last year or something?) and watched the TW version. Liked the manga for its shoujo-ness (although it was long...and...>>) and TW version for its hilarious scenes. =33 It was heck fluffy too.

I was kinda 'eh?!' when I saw the first ep of J-version. Now I'm really glad they made the changes! <33 The marathon was bit...o_O and the bunch of fangirls too...(I got use to that though). Seeing Toma being 'gay' is hilarious. Now I just need some Mizuki x Sano fluffy moments and I can die happy. XDD
Wongo wrote:
No. He's not gay. He's actually homo-phobic in the manga. XDDDD
Oh I forgot...I want to ask why isn't Mizuki's brother bishi? ;A; He's not 'ugly', just mhmm...oh well. HE SKIPS. Haha. That kept me happy XD I'll end my rambling here before you all die of wall of text...>_>
Last edited by Skibblu on Jul 19th, '07, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 20:54

if i was in Maki's postion... i would kinda go for live action Nanba or Kayashima... i love them the best...

But i still keep Umeda in th manga close by!! even thou he is gay....

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 21:01

Skibblu wrote:Kayy. I've been stalking d-addicts since HYD days. XDD; Just never bother to register. but I decide to register now to gush aobut Hana Kimi tooo~ yay. X3

I've read the manga (last year or something?) and watched the TW version. Liked the manga for its shoujo-ness (although it was long...and...>>) and TW version for its hilarious scenes. =33 It was heck fluffy too.

I was kinda 'eh?!' when I saw the first ep of J-version. Now I'm really glad they made the changes! <33 The marathon was bit...o_O and the bunch of fangirls too...(I got use to that though). Seeing Toma being 'gay' is hilarious. Now I just need some Mizuki x Sano fluffy moments and I can die happy. XDD
Wongo wrote:
Oh I forgot...I want to ask why isn't Mizuki's brother bishi? ;A; He's not 'ugly', just mhmm...oh well. HE SKIPS. Haha. That kept me happy XD I'll end my rambling here before you all die of wall of text...>_>
I konww! In the earlier days of this thread.
People wanted Wentz.
OMG SO HOT.
Or he would play the guy in America. Gary. Gath.
I FORGET ITS WITH A "G" THOUGH.

And yeah, the brother is a die-hard homo-phobic :lol.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 21:08

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Skibblu wrote:Kayy. I've been stalking d-addicts since HYD days. XDD; Just never bother to register. but I decide to register now to gush aobut Hana Kimi tooo~ yay. X3

Wongo wrote:
People wanted Wentz.
OMG SO HOT.

his name is Gelbert

BTW... now that i seen the live action i'm looking at nakao in the manga and blushing... he is so cute in the manga...

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 19th, '07, 21:30

whn do you guys think Sano's brother will "appear" in the drama?

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 21:51

xsakaiie wrote:whn do you guys think Sano's brother will "appear" in the drama?
I hope later. Because Shin appears in the later volumes, like the way later. Close to the end. That's why if we see him too early - there might be no second season.

BUT THEY BETTER FREAKING MAKE A SECOND SEASON.

But you never know what they'll do :D.

Or I'm hopping into Ran's backyards. And killing her birds.
Bwhwhha.

Jk. I take that back. It's too cruel XD.

kotatsulove

Post by kotatsulove » Jul 19th, '07, 21:54

NanaTorigawa wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:

People wanted Wentz.
OMG SO HOT.

his name is Gelbert

BTW... now that i seen the live action i'm looking at nakao in the manga and blushing... he is so cute in the manga...
ah the manga...as soon as i saw the first episode of hana kimi i went running towards the manga. i downloaded it if anyone wants the link. i really liked Oscar M. Himejima's 'look' in the manga. it was really feminine, with his long hair and such. i don't really like how he looks in the drama. he doesn't look any different than the macho guys except for the cape XD

haha, i liked cute little Nakao too. i wish he looked more like that in the drama.

compared to the manga...the drama is going slower with Sano "warming up" to Mizuki, but i think it should happen soon (hopefully in the next episode!! i'll be on vacation next week and i won't be able to watch for a very long time!!! aaaghh). but i think they did a good job of making outrageous and manga-ish. i won't mind a little less shoujo in the drama than the manga.
Last edited by kotatsulove on Jul 19th, '07, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 21:55

nbo killign the bird...*Chase wat3rm3lon out of yard*

Anyway... i'm looking at the manga.. and reading when she goes back tot the U.S...

sweet-apple

Post by sweet-apple » Jul 19th, '07, 22:03

wonder when sano will discover mizuki is a girl???

sweet-apple

Post by sweet-apple » Jul 19th, '07, 22:04

wonder when sano will discover mizuki is a girl???

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 19th, '07, 22:05

sweet-apple wrote:wonder when sano will discover mizuki is a girl???

already don... have you seen ep 3?

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 19th, '07, 22:10

sweet-apple wrote:wonder when sano will discover mizuki is a girl???
he already discovered in ep3 when Mizuki and her brother were talking and he listen to their convo outside... there was a part where he was "woman?" ... :scratch:

sweet-apple

Post by sweet-apple » Jul 19th, '07, 22:13

ahhhh!! so lucky you already watched it!! i'm still downloading it...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 22:14

NanaTorigawa wrote:nbo killign the bird...*Chase wat3rm3lon out of yard*

Anyway... i'm looking at the manga.. and reading when she goes back tot the U.S...
Tell me what volumeee! When you find it XD.
Hmm. Yeah. People think that the first season might end that way.
But I think that might be too much like Hana Yori Dango.

Errr. Hana Kimi shoul be its own thing.
It's too much like Hana Yori Dango.
Hmm.

I still love it though :D.

Skibblu

Post by Skibblu » Jul 19th, '07, 22:18

Some of you just remind me...WHY ISN"T NAKAO CUTE?! :cry: I completely spazzed when I saw the drama's Nakao. He was okay, and funny. Just not cute. >O!

I really like Tennouji. xD <333 and several 2nd dorm guys that I can't name...-runs to wiki-

XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 19th, '07, 22:21

I'm so glad the drama is only loosely based on the manga and not following it faithfully. A direct translation of long, drawn-out written material should always be interpreted when acted out, not fleshed out completely in a medium where quick cuts and fast story telling is the norm. Especially for brief episodic content like J-dramas.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 19th, '07, 22:47

Skibblu wrote:Some of you just remind me...WHY ISN"T NAKAO CUTE?! :cry: I completely spazzed when I saw the drama's Nakao. He was okay, and funny. Just not cute. >O!

I really like Tennouji. xD <333 and several 2nd dorm guys that I can't name...-runs to wiki-
I feel bad for saying this.
But I agree with you.

The Japanese Nakao is pretty funny - like in episode one. When he was talking about his father's friend who is a marathon runner. Lol. But he's not as good looking. He doesn't look ghey enough. Or girly enough.

Lol. But I still enjoy his acting!
:lol.

Neeko

Post by Neeko » Jul 19th, '07, 23:06

I actually really enjoyed this episode. Nothing really annoyed me, (well, there was that whole 'oh noes the drama' scene with Mizuki and Sano that almost made me stop watching) and I think everything is finally starting to fall in place. I must say in the latter half, Sano became very likable, and the character that I originally liked. I will not retract any earlier comments (except Toma being not good looking... damn, he's pretty cute now...) but I will say my vision of this drama has changed. All the things that bothered me are either obsolete or were concluded, which is great! To me, episode three is where Hanakimi officially "starts".

Hilarious and well written episode. Loved Nakatsu, loved Oscar, loved Umeda, loved it! The only thing that truly irks me is how they made Akira a woman. Are they making the Doctor a heterosexual? It sounded like that when Akira was in the room, but when he was with the brother, I was a bit confused...

Can't wait to see what happens next. Is it just me, or is Shirotan sporting the whole "Flock of Seagulls" 80s haircut? Aha, doesn't matter, he still is damn hot. Man, the guy who plays Namba really reminds me of MatsuJun!

Best line of the episode:
"ORE WA HOMO JA NAI!!!!!"

lin85239217

OKOK

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 19th, '07, 23:29

Nomanymore wrote:@lin85239217: soo cute XD~ mind if I take some ? Thank you !!!!! <<<333
All right 8) ........Like and then go

lin85239217

Post by lin85239217 » Jul 19th, '07, 23:33

deshou wrote:@darkred

@lin85239217

*edited
NO!NO I deliver to come up, sharing to everyone

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 19th, '07, 23:53

wat3rm3lon wrote:Here's a question for you guys. To get this thread going XD.

If you had a choice. And were in Maki's position. Who would you go for in this school of Ikeman Paradise?

I'd say. TOMAAA. I love you my gay nakatsu. Because he's really geniuine. And sweet :D And I think he'd make me laugh :w00t:.
But if he's taken.

I think I would take Shirota Yuu. Just because he's hot - LOL.
Or Sekime.
Gah, I can't pick.
OR HIRO.
EH MA GAW.

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERSSS :D
And your "whys".

I'm going to post my Hana Kimi music video again!

Let's get this thread a-going :lol.
I just started wondering recently ... why people like Nakatsu that much ? oh well sure becuz he's fun & cute with his "homo janai!!!" :roll I say who can not fall for such Akira ish character ? I LOVE Akira, I dun't see why I wouldn't luve this character too, esp when he likes my Maki LoL

But,..... if I had to choose, it will be the same choice as Mizuki... Sano. definitely.

I alwayz have a weakness for cold looking guys.. for some reasons, I think that makes a guy also cute in their own way. When u think of him acting cold in front of people but actually just being shy around you, isn't it cute ? I have had a best friend like that. When I first saw him I never thought I could be friendly with such "heartless" person (!) akak, and I believe it was then I learn that never judge a person just by the appearence/feeling they gave you. I say how can u not fall for a guy who always try to help u secretly w/o asking for anything back ? you never know it till the end....lol

To be honest ,until now I think I still prefer Sano in the manga than in the drama. Shun sure is hot (damn it lol) but I think the script writer doesn't want to make him to appear as a likable character... yet. For now I think he'll give limelight to Nakatsu's character while Sano's feelings for Mizuki are not that "strong". I believe once he realizes that he "has fallen" for her ,this is when his character takes spotlight ^__^ Again I hope Shun can pull out that expression... well I have faith in him ;)

Another thing, just to make sure u guys didn't forget.
Sano was the one who makes Mizuki's brother change his mind in the end, and not Nakatsu. I have feelings that not many fans take it important :blink and it surprised me.

Sorry if my words/comments are little confusing.. ^^;.....?

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 20th, '07, 00:01

one question, does ashiya's brother know that sano knows that she's a girl??

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 20th, '07, 00:14

^ yes.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Jul 20th, '07, 00:18

oh kool. aha the previews for next episodes are SO exciting; dormitory closed? and what's with the match making pair and sano with the other girl? PLUS...she said she wanted to go back to america :[ so sad. anyway. i've gotta wait another week for it!!! so anxious!!!!!!!!!