[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 15th, '07, 15:59

@ NanaTorigawa

hehe isn't it? :DDDDDDDDD :wub: I could stare at it for ages |DDD

Jin is <333333333

Coffee Prince is quite interesting, I love how girlie she was in Goong and how "manly" she is here.. ^^ I'm kinda rooting for her and the other guy (glasses) then with the main one..

Um back to topic.

WHOA! 160 already.. O.O; Insane :DD

Well, despite there being obvious differences from the manga, I mean what drama series has accurately portrayed a storyline adapted from manga? :| :| I find it enjoyable ^^

Although personally..her brother Shizuka looks kinda creepy |D

@ Yorokobi
I would have to agree with you about that. I mean sure it seems "stalkish" (remember its shoujo and its fictional....) but at least it was interesting right? =D

But then again, am going to continue watching this... I wanna see how it turns out
:wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 16:15

About stalking, is it bad or good, depends on each person's view, can't say. I think everyone could once in life do sthing like "stalk", but not forcedly to follow after ur idol ,maybe just secretly look at that person. Here Mizuki even cut her hair, changed her sex, exchange everything she's having in States (including parents, friends, etc) just to be with an athlete she's seen once to twice on the TV. No matter how u think of it, it just sounds insane right ? well of course it's just manga. But when it comes to live action, with real person, it's a different thing. Again I dun't think they have to change the plot but perhaps they wanted to make the serie more serious so it'll open to more viewers' classes.
Nevertheless they still arrive to make the story funny & freshing with little moral time to time which could create some depth for the serie.

oh man, I can't wait for Tuesday to come ahhhhh~

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 15th, '07, 16:17

reiyuki wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:i was wondering what would happen to the photo shoot part? (since they made hara akiha a girl and not the celebrity photographer that he should be) could there still be one? i wanted to see that, coz the guys would be wearing really COOL clothes..
lol yeah i want to see it too o__o
aw i hope they keep that in. not only would the guys be in really cool clothes, but there would be really cute pairing pics too. :-)
theyll probably keep it in because its when "akiha" will notice the mizuki-sano relationship

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 15th, '07, 16:25

I really really hope they extend the episodes or at least make 2 seasons of Hana Kimi. I just finished reading the manga and I love it! But the live action didn't disappoint me, I just hope they would show most of sano & ashiya's romantic moments in the manga, especially the ones in ch. 127
when they kissed behind the door
Last edited by pennylanechic on Jul 15th, '07, 16:56, edited 3 times in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 16:32

...so far we only see one of "those" & it's just at 2nd episode.... I really hope in the rest eps, there's at least 1 or 2 or even more I wun't refuse XD XD

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 15th, '07, 16:32

pennylanechic wrote:I really really hope they extend the episodes or at least make 2 seasons of Hana Kimi. I just finished reading the manga and I love it! But the live action didn't disappoint me, I just hope they would show most of sano & ashiya's romantic moments in the manga, especially the ones in ch. 127
when they kissed behind the door
did you read the special ending? because if you havnt, you MUST. :D

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 15th, '07, 16:48

Nomanymore wrote:About stalking, is it bad or good, depends on each person's view, can't say. I think everyone could once in life do sthing like "stalk", but not forcedly to follow after ur idol ,maybe just secretly look at that person. Here Mizuki even cut her hair, changed her sex, exchange everything she's having in States (including parents, friends, etc) just to be with an athlete she's seen once to twice on the TV. No matter how u think of it, it just sounds insane right ? well of course it's just manga. But when it comes to live action, with real person, it's a different thing. Again I dun't think they have to change the plot but perhaps they wanted to make the serie more serious so it'll open to more viewers' classes.
Nevertheless they still arrive to make the story funny & freshing with little moral time to time which could create some depth for the serie.

Yes..depends on the person. But Mizuki is the only one who would go to such extremes |D

Yes its insane.. Although at the same time, it also suggests how much of an impact he had on her life. Since he "inspired" her by his high jumping... But yes.. in manga its "okay" (putting it lightly here..as in manga everything goes ^^;;) However in reality...its quite different.. =D True, however at the same time, they should have attempted to retain the original plot to keep the fans of the manga interested. However, then again Hanakimi is interpreted differently by people. So maybe thats how the director interpreted HanaKimi.

(is it just me .or does the above do not make sense? (-w-);;

^^ Either way its still humorous.. Ah... Nakatsu.. and his dilemma~~

Well..its only the beginning...so there's much more to discuss and discover \: D/

Yes..me too :wub:

elly_ketz

Post by elly_ketz » Jul 15th, '07, 16:50

Nomanymore wrote:About stalking, is it bad or good, depends on each person's view, can't say. I think everyone could once in life do sthing like "stalk", but not forcedly to follow after ur idol ,maybe just secretly look at that person. Here Mizuki even cut her hair, changed her sex, exchange everything she's having in States (including parents, friends, etc) just to be with an athlete she's seen once to twice on the TV. No matter how u think of it, it just sounds insane right ? well of course it's just manga. But when it comes to live action, with real person, it's a different thing. Again I dun't think they have to change the plot but perhaps they wanted to make the serie more serious so it'll open to more viewers' classes.

will ep 3 come out this Tuesday?

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Jul 15th, '07, 16:52

elly_ketz wrote:

will ep 3 come out this Tuesday?
Yes ^^

Err..well it gets screened on Tuesday.. but I think the torrent gets uploaded by Wednesday \:D/

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 15th, '07, 16:57

nanikore wrote:
is the special ending the one where they attended sekime's wedding?

elly_ketz

Post by elly_ketz » Jul 15th, '07, 17:08

but still,
the sub will come out later .. =_=

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 15th, '07, 19:33

This may have been asked before, but .. do the boys ever find out about Ashiya's true gender? (especially shinsuke)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 20:10

I haven't finished the manga so I dunno, I think in the end they all find out , but only in the end, for the moment, only Sano knows the truth.

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 15th, '07, 20:27

donna8157 wrote:This may have been asked before, but .. do the boys ever find out about Ashiya's true gender? (especially shinsuke)
i don't know if this is considered as a spoiler but just to make sure

PLEASE DON"T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED. I might feel guilty
everyone will find out that ashiya's a girl. aside from sano, umeda and company, the dorm leaders (all 3) will find out.
if you still want to know more of what happened in the manga
after finding out that ashiya's a girl, the 3 dorm leaders agreed to keep it as a secret, but tennouji told his fiance (a girl from St. Blossom) about it and that's when the rumor began to spread until an accident happened that led the whole school to believe that ashiya's a girl. Oh, and Kayashima-ghost boy knew about ashiya from the very beginning because according to him, there's a difference between a boy and girl's aura(
Last edited by pennylanechic on Jul 15th, '07, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 20:40

ahh I shouldn't read the spoilers T^T

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 15th, '07, 20:48

^so sorry :(

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '07, 20:57

pennylanechic wrote:
donna8157 wrote:This may have been asked before, but .. do the boys ever find out about Ashiya's true gender? (especially shinsuke)
everyone will find out that ashiya's a girl. aside from sano, umeda and company, the dorm leaders (all 3) will find out.
after finding out that ashiya's a girl, the 3 dorm leaders agreed to keep it as a secret, but tennouji told his fiance (a girl from St. Blossom) about it and that's when the rumor began to spread until an accident happened that led the whole school to believe that ashiya's a girl. Oh, and Kayashima-ghost boy knew about ashiya from the very beginning because according to him, there's a difference between a boy and girl's aura(

about the manga ending....
it was sad. she just leaves the school. and that's that. (coz everyone found out she's a she.) :( so im really hoping they end the ending differently for this one, or make a sequel for the manga.) coz its really hanging.... although sano did get to confess his feelings. but its pretty much hanging in the end.

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 15th, '07, 21:06

biniBningPunkista wrote:
it was sad. she just leaves the school. and that's that. (coz everyone found out she's a she.) :( so im really hoping they end the ending differently for this one, or make a sequel for the manga.) coz its really hanging.... although sano did get to confess his feelings. but its pretty much hanging in the end.
we're you able to read the special ending?

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '07, 21:08

pennylanechic wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

was there one??? :w00t: i had no idea!!! coz the special ending was about umeda sensei and his family. do you have it???

pennylanechic

Post by pennylanechic » Jul 15th, '07, 21:29

biniBningPunkista wrote:
pennylanechic wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:

was there one??? :w00t: i had no idea!!! coz the special ending was about umeda sensei and his family. do you have it???
yup I have it :D

i got it here and here
Last edited by pennylanechic on Jul 15th, '07, 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 15th, '07, 21:31

pennylanechic wrote:^so sorry :(
u dun't have to say that, it's my own fault ^___^ akak

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 15th, '07, 21:37

pennylanechic wrote:
biniBningPunkista wrote:
pennylanechic wrote:

yup I have it :D

i got it here and here

thank you thank you for the links!!!! :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 15th, '07, 22:48

Hello i'm back froim the weekend.. and i did not read hat the last 10 pages so i'm sorry if i mention anything form the other pages...

anyway.. i have been watching Coffee Prince i love it... ( I normaly do not watch Kdorams)

This weekend i watch the 1 ep again... i watched with my dad/// and he says he likes it... and he keep complainign that maki soulds like a girl...
And i finally found out where i saw Yusuke Yamamoto from.. he was int he Seventeens magazine i got...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 15th, '07, 23:57

Ohkay about the translating stuff, for episode two.

You know that part where like Sekime wants to copy last year's design for the festival, or whatever. And then everyone one is like "I get lost easily," and "I can't see," and such. About what Nakao said, one of the soft-subs I downoaded.

Did he really say, "I'm the ****."
Meaning like he's all cool, and the best and such?
That confused me. But it was funny :lol.

Also during the preview for episode 3 - did Sano say he wanted her to leave, or did he want her to stay?

Because the subs said he wanted her to stay, but it sounded like "go home". Or something of that phrase.
I really wish I was super good at Japanese. And completely fluent :-(.

Can't wait for episode 3! :D.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 00:14

^ I got confused by the preview translation too, cuz in one version, Sano asks her to disappear, in other, he asks her to listen to him/stay .. argh @_@

But in either way, I wonder in which circumstance he says those things, is it before or after he knew her identity ??

I also wonder if he'd jump for her ??

ah la la, this version makes me go crazy!!

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 16th, '07, 00:39

Just let me remind you guys that the dialogue doesn't always match the scene. I will give you guys one example then you can all think about this. In the preview for episode 2 (in ep1 of course.. which I didn't bother to translated, sorry about that..) where Mizuki having lunch with Nakatsu. In the preview, her dialogue was "I'm a guy", but in that scene she actually telling Nakatsu that she/he is not a homo.

a_inuyasha_z

Post by a_inuyasha_z » Jul 16th, '07, 00:52

[/quote]

the ending of the manga:
I thought after she left the school......sano said that he going to keep his promise to her...before she left the school to the airport......."this time I'll come to see you ".....they got together at the end of the manga cause nakatsu send her a post card saying that sano is going to carry out the promise that he made that time .....then sano show up saying you'll catch a cold if you sleep with your stomach showing

Click the link below to download the last volume and special:

http://www.mediafire.com/?65txngw1ydm
Last edited by a_inuyasha_z on Jul 16th, '07, 13:13, edited 2 times in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 01:17

Kai200X wrote:Just let me remind you guys that the dialogue doesn't always match the scene. I will give you guys one example then you can all think about this. In the preview for episode 2 (in ep1 of course.. which I didn't bother to translated, sorry about that..) where Mizuki having lunch with Nakatsu. In the preview, her dialogue was "I'm a guy", but in that scene she actually telling Nakatsu that she/he is not a homo.
You're probably right... well anyways it's not a big deal ^_^

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 01:19

a_inuyasha_z wrote:about the manga ending....
the ending of the manga:
I thought after she left the school......sano said that he going to keep his promise to her...before she left the school to the airport......."this time I'll come to see you ".....they got together at the end of the manga cause nakatsu send her a post card saying that sano is going to carry out the promise that he made that time .....then sano show up saying you'll catch a cold if you sleep with your stomach showing
I will cry if they end the serie like the manga, I hate sad / hanging / open ending, well unless they plan to make a 2nd season, either way I want a happy & sweet ending.. yeah I want my summer ends up w/o any regret lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 16th, '07, 01:30

Nomanymore wrote:
the ending of the manga:
I will cry if they end the serie like the manga, I hate sad / hanging / open ending, well unless they plan to make a 2nd season, either way I want a happy & sweet ending.. yeah I want my summer ends up w/o any regret lol
Then in the special they coem back for a reunion and Nakatsu is still Nakastsu...and seems Mizuki is with Sano

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Jul 16th, '07, 02:03

Thanks lol. I had just watched the Taiwanese one and I didn't like that ending at all. ><

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 16th, '07, 02:26

biniBningPunkista wrote:
Are you reading the same manga version I'm reading?
The manga says she left the school and everyone greeted her off. It was a touching scene. They told her to keep in touch. Sano whispered in her year that he'll do it this time. And one year later, Nakatsu called her in the US and told her Sano told him not to tell her and it was a surprise, but he's going over to the US. Just as Mizuki hangs up, Sano shows up looking for her. He got a scholarship or something to study University in the CA. So they were together in the US. Then I think 3 yrs passed and one of their classmates got married. They both went back to attend the wedding.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 16th, '07, 02:31

I'n not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread, but the official site of Hanzakari no Kimitachi e has been updated!

There's an exclusive interview, especially, for our beloved Yamamoto Yusuke, more commonly know as Kayashima Taiki, or the "ghost-guy". XD.

Here's a picture from the site - of this studd.

I also wanted to share this, I found it somewhere, I forget.
I just loveee Shirota Yuu :lol.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 16th, '07, 02:32

wat3rm3lon wrote:Ohkay about the translating stuff, for episode two.
yea that was a funny part ^^; He really did say ****. I heard "unko" He said it by mistake I think cuz the rest were saying some stuff and he was going with the flow with similar rhymes and ended up with "****" ^^; So he's not really saying he's cool or what not unless unko has another meaning under that in japanese...

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 16th, '07, 02:36

seirin wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:Ohkay about the translating stuff, for episode two.
yea that was a funny part ^^; He really did say ****. I heard "unko" He said it by mistake I think cuz the rest were saying some stuff and he was going with the flow with similar rhymes and ended up with "****" ^^; So he's not really saying he's cool or what not unless unko has another meaning under that in japanese...
OHHH.
Cause I was seriously confused.
"I'm the ****"?
That was pretty funny, probably cause it made no sense at all.

Thanks for the clarification :D.

And also to Kai200X:
About the dialogue not always natching up with a scene, that's always a definite possibility. Gah, all this makes me want to watch it even more :lol.

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 16th, '07, 03:05

And also to Kai200X:
About the dialogue not always natching up with a scene, that's always a definite possibility. Gah, all this makes me want to watch it even more :lol.
Yeah I know how you and the rest Hana-Kimi fans feel, so when ep3 come out I will do my best to release the sub as fast as I can, I'm just hoping I won't get distract this time :glare:

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 16th, '07, 03:11

Kai200X wrote:
And also to Kai200X:
Yeah I know how you and the rest Hana-Kimi fans feel, so when ep3 come out I will do my best to release the sub as fast as I can, I'm just hoping I won't get distract this time :glare:
Aw, thanks so much! The timing was perfect! The other one, from the soompi forums, they weren't that professional. But then again, that's just my opinion. I also was thankful to him/her for subbing so fast as well :D.

But I think I'll be waiting for yours!
Anyway, thanks again!
And good luck :lol.

pinkuonigiri

Post by pinkuonigiri » Jul 16th, '07, 03:43

Man, I haven't posted here since I first found out there was going to be a hanakimi jdorama, so here goes nothing..
I have read the first 4 volumes of the manga and the first two episodes of the drama so far, and not to turn this into a which one is better debate. I personally think they're both pretty good, in there own ways.
I don't think you have to adapt everything page for page of a drama based of a manga series to make it a good show. But there are definitely things that I liked better in the drama and things that were better in the manga series.
( i'll put spoiler tags up just in case you haven't seen the episodes or read the manga)
( and admittedly some of these are small things <<;; )

Things that were better in the drama
- Mizuki's reason for wanting to leave for japan
I'm sort of in agreement with others, while in the manga i don't think Mizuki was a total stalker or anything, I think its better she had another reason to go, as well as her original reason. I just thought she was a bit of a fangirl in the manga, and she seems a little more respectable now in the dorama, but I'll have to see how much this new back story compares to what I've read in the manga.

-Mizuki's injury that caused her to see dr. Umeda
In the original manga as I remember she twisted her ankle. I don't mean to take that mildly but I thought she was being a bit over dramatic when it happened in the manga. In the drama it seemed allot more believable, to have your foot be bleeding for so long while running a marathon <<:; that seems like it would really hurt, so her reaction seemed more appropriate, and that fit well in with the rest of the story.

- dr. Umeda him self
I like him better in the drama so far then i have in the manga <<;;; Though its only been two episodes, he seems more respectable and a bit more understated in this version. I think it was because he acted rather stereotypically gay and would make cross dressing jokes, like all gay people cross dress or something <<;; That really made me not like him so much in the manga ( Thought I hope they keep those scenes when hes arguing with Mizuki's homophobic brother XD ) I'm glad they mentioned his gayness in the drama though, but at the same time he hasn't gone overboard with it which is why i think i like him more in the drama.

- Sano and Mizuki's first kiss
XD ~That was probably my favorite part in that episode. I was thinking they'd drop it or just change the situation completely and have like... the whole cleche of Sano falling on Mizuki and getting an accidental kiss. But I'm so glad they left the whole Sano getting drunk thing in the drama . I actually prefer this version even if the whole getting drunk off pickles is a little ridiculous. I though it was kind of odd in the manga when they were all underage drinking, like it was no big deal ( not that i was really offended or anything its just a manga :p ) and it was worth it too see a drunk acting Ogushun and that boy love fan service with him and Toma <<;
Things that were better in the manga
- No fan girls
Seriously, I'm not one of those girls who hate any female characters in a drama or anime series. i have allot of favorite female characters, but all these fan girls seem unnecessary... Especially that Hibari 4 or whatever( why are they called that when theres not even 4 of them <<:; )... I'm not sure if they made it into the manga way later or if its just made up for the drama but its looking that way. It's just something they really didn't need and made it seem more like a hyd ripoff <<;;

- No pretty boys only

Yeah,I was afraid this series just might shoot for more pretty boy fan service and less plot. and it seems to be better at delivering a plot in the second episode, so i don't think it will completely suffer from that problem... but, pretty boys only..? It seems kind of contrived. Not to mention they really didn't say anything about Mizuki having to be screened for her "prettiness" to be let into the school so it it seems like a plot hole and just something they put so it could tie into their whole ikemen theme <<;;
but over all I'm enjoying the drama, i'm really looking forward to whats coming up next, i'll have to start reading the manga again.
Last edited by pinkuonigiri on Jul 16th, '07, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

chckboy5

Post by chckboy5 » Jul 16th, '07, 03:46

how can the guys not know shes a girl haha... just the way she talks gives it away

xfantasee

Post by xfantasee » Jul 16th, '07, 04:22

-Mizuki's injury that caused her to see dr. Umeda
In the original manga as I remember she twisted her ankle. I don't mean to take that mildly but I thought she was being a bit over dramatic when it happened in the manga. In the drama it seemed allot more believable, to have your foot be bleeding for so long while running a marathon <<:; that seems like it would really hurt, so her reaction seemed more appropriate, and that fit well in with the rest of the story.
She didn't twist her ankle though in the manga, Nakatsu invites her to play soccer and he elbows her by mistake and then she faints. I don't think that's a bad reason for her to see Umeda.

crabbyrat

Post by crabbyrat » Jul 16th, '07, 04:54

I haven't seen this mentioned before in this forum, but for those who talk about Mizuki's reasons for going all the way to Japan from America just for Sano and to say the Taiwanese version was more "faithful"... they altered Ella's character's reason too (slightly). She used to be overweight and Wu Zun's character inspired her to become thin, which still added more to the manga version. Although it is definitely Mizuki's personality from the manga to not think before acting and is liable to do something completely spontaneous like moving to a Japanese school without thinking of the consequences, I like that the drama provided a more realistic reason than simple fandom, as others have stated before.

For those feeling Nakatsu is overshadowing Sano in the jdrama, when I was reading the manga a couple of years ago, everyone was all a biiiig fan of Sano, and I was in the minority, being a huge Nakatsu fan :lol So I guess it's Nakatsu's way of fighting back...? Only for now though, because I'm sure Sano will gain a larger fan base as the drama goes on...

Oh and to add on to the special ending of the manga...
Sano also pretty much promises to marry Mizuki in the future, even though Nakao caught the bouquet at Sekime's wedding :P So to me that was pretty much the "perfect" shoujo manga ending for everyone.

kuvli

Post by kuvli » Jul 16th, '07, 05:35

hey does anyone know who this guy is from Hana Kimi? I tried searching for the cast but somehow...got confused...

he's the guy who i think spiked Mizuki's foot....please tell me!!!! i'm desperately looking for him!!!!!

Kai200X

Post by Kai200X » Jul 16th, '07, 06:06

^ I believe his name is Takahashi Mitsuomi, you can go check wiki's page

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Takahashi_Mitsuomi

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 16th, '07, 06:09

chckboy5 wrote:how can the guys not know shes a girl haha... just the way she talks gives it away
They explained it at the end of the manga. It's because there were other girly guys at school too so they never really noticed and lumped her in with the girly guys like Nakao and Kadoma. They're both short and pretty boys and acted kinda girly. Such as Nakao having a crush on Nanba and Kadoma idolizing Tennouji

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jul 16th, '07, 06:27

pinkuonigiri wrote:
- dr. Umeda him self
I like him better in the drama so far then i have in the manga <<;;; Though its only been two episodes, he seems more respectable and a bit more understated in this version. I think it was because he acted rather stereotypically gay and would make cross dressing jokes, like all gay people cross dress or something <<;; That really made me not like him so much in the manga ( Thought I hope they keep those scenes when hes arguing with Mizuki's homophobic brother XD ) I'm glad they mentioned his gayness in the drama though, but at the same time he hasn't gone overboard with it which is why i think i like him more in the drama.

XD ~That was probably my favorite part in that episode. I was thinking they'd drop it or just change the situation completely and have like... the whole cleche of Sano falling on Mizuki and getting an accidental kiss. But I'm so glad they left the whole Sano getting drunk thing in the drama . I actually prefer this version even if the whole getting drunk off pickles is a little ridiculous. I though it was kind of odd in the manga when they were all underage drinking, like it was no big deal ( not that i was really offended or anything its just a manga :p ) and it was worth it too see a drunk acting Ogushun and that boy love fan service with him and Toma <<;
Well, in the manga and drama, both were the same. First kiss was getting drunk so there's no difference. I wonder if they will show the other times they kiss. It's funny how they kissed 4 times, but they both only remember 3 times. 1) Drunk 2) part-time job and the two other times after that alone in their room.

As for the doctor. I loved the doctor in the manga. He was so gay and funny. He didn't make any cross dressing jokes nor did he cross dress. I don't think he acted that gay except when he's with a love interest or being barged in on at a bad position by mizuki ^^;
Also he's suppose to be a really smart and pretty guy cuz he's a doctor at 27. His parents were funny too cuz they look like so young, they could be mistaken for his brother and sister.

usachuu

Post by usachuu » Jul 16th, '07, 06:32

wat3rm3lon wrote:I'n not sure if this was already mentioned in this thread, but the official site of Hanzakari no Kimitachi e has been updated!

There's an exclusive interview, especially, for our beloved Yamamoto Yusuke, more commonly know as Kayashima Taiki, or the "ghost-guy". XD.

Here's a picture from the site - of this studd.

I also wanted to share this, I found it somewhere, I forget.
I just loveee Shirota Yuu :lol.

waaah!!! kayashima~ that studd muffin~~!!! looks like i got me a new bishie~ <3<3<3

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 16th, '07, 07:39

Did anyone see Shun in Densha Otoko. Because he is a STUD there.
Except the crimped part of his hair. I liked how it was long and all, but crimped. No.
He's like totally serious ahha.

ABOUT 2 MORE DAYSS WOO HOO.

I know, Kayashima is hott.
:lol.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Jul 16th, '07, 07:52

XD XD totally not directly related to hanakimi but anyway:

i just revisited toma's wikipedia page, AND IT SURE HAS CHANGED A LOT. XD like i remember when i looked him up during HYD2 (i loved him to bits there. :wub: i fall for hot villains too easily) he didn't have that much yet. Now it has sooo many new info on him :lol hahaha the things that a hit drama can do :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 08:15

I can't believe that's it's tomorrow already @_@

I can't believe that we're talking about the ending of the drama already LoL

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 16th, '07, 08:33

pennylanechic wrote:
nanikore wrote:
is the special ending the one where they attended sekime's wedding?
yep :-)

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 16th, '07, 08:37

biniBningPunkista wrote:
pennylanechic wrote:

yes it was sad but no it wasnt. if you count that as the ending then yes the ending was sad. but if you count the special ending chapter as the real ending, then no it wasnt sad, it was great :-)

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 16th, '07, 08:44

seirin wrote:
pinkuonigiri wrote:
- dr. Umeda him self

Well, in the manga and drama, both were the same. First kiss was getting drunk so there's no difference. I wonder if they will show the other times they kiss. It's funny how they kissed 4 times, but they both only remember 3 times. 1) Drunk 2) part-time job and the two other times after that alone in their room.

As for the doctor. I loved the doctor in the manga. He was so gay and funny. He didn't make any cross dressing jokes nor did he cross dress. I don't think he acted that gay except when he's with a love interest or being barged in on at a bad position by mizuki ^^;
Also he's suppose to be a really smart and pretty guy cuz he's a doctor at 27. His parents were funny too cuz they look like so young, they could be mistaken for his brother and sister.
haha oh yea! i forgot about the umeda parents! that family is so crazy~

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 08:49

it`s tomorrow it`s tomorrow it`s tomorrow it`s tomorrow!lol can`t waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!lol can`t wait to see what crazy things will nakatsu do this time as he`s absolutely crazy :lol and to see how will sano and mizuki will start to get along! :mrgreen:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 08:55

I want to see Mizuki wearing dress & running around XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 08:58

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol i can see nakatsu`s nose bleeding again when that`ll happen :scratchchin: :tv:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jul 16th, '07, 09:06

^^ Hey lee`s little alien!! Havn't seen you around much since back in Hana Yori Dango 2 days. Hope to see more of you in this forum :) !

Ahhhhh~ I'm sooo jealous of those lucky people who live in Japan! I want to see it live too (even though I won't understand a word XD)!! For those who can watch it live, please give us a summary of what happened!! I'm dyyying to see episode 3! And is it just me but does Kayashima Taiki kind of look like Mike (of Golf & Mike)? I'm absolutely LOVING Toma as Natkatsu! He has this certain quality that just makes me love him! He is so kawaii and makes me squeal everytime he's in the scene :wub: !

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 09:13

IndieRockerette wrote:^^ Hey lee`s little alien!! Havn't seen you around much since back in Hana Yori Dango 2 days. Hope to see more of you in this forum :) !

Ahhhhh~ I'm sooo jealous of those lucky people who live in Japan! I want to see it live too (even though I won't understand a word XD)!! For those who can watch it live, please give us a summary of what happened!! I'm dyyying to see episode 3! And is it just me but does Kayashima Taiki kind of look like Mike (of Golf & Mike)? I'm absolutely LOVING Toma as Natkatsu! He has this certain quality that just makes me love him! He is so kawaii and makes me squeal everytime he's in the scene :wub: !
hy hy!is good to be back and actually discuss on the forum not only watch it without saying anything :lol i`ve posted a few times in the bambino discussion thread but there wasn`t much going on in there so i stopped posting!but i luv how things go in this thread and i luv this serie :lol and as u said luv toma as nakatsu :lol :lol :lol :lol and i can`t wait to see more os shun`s/sano`s "cheeky"side :lol :lol :lol he`s absolutely adorable when he`s drunk :party: XD

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jul 16th, '07, 09:31

I was expecting to come into this drama really loving Shun, since him being in HYD has made he into a complete Shun obsessed fan XD, but I'm loving Toma wayyy more right now. It's probably the character Toma plays. Nakatsu is just too lovable! I really just wanna grab, hug and squeeze him :heart: !! I'm pretty sure when Sano starts to melt his cold exterior I'll love him too but right now, I can't get enough of Nakatsu :lol !

Drunk Sano is too hotttt :D !! When he first ate that pickle (before he goes to the storage room with Mizuki), he puts his hand on this guys head and stuffs that guy's head into his food. LOLLLLL I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: !! I love his facial expressions and when he and Nakatsu accidently kiss.. :rofl: :lol !

OFF TOPIC but, lee`s little alien, how's Bambino? After HYD2, I decided to watch ProDai and Liar Game. ProDai was okay, I guess it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but Liar Game is sooo good! I havn't gotten around to Bambino yet, so now I'm wondering if I should give it a shot?

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 09:42

yep exactly!toma`s character is too loveable!i can`t get enough of him either :lol :lol :lol :lol he`s si simple minded and so so crazy :lol as for sano............lol i used to like his kind of character ..............*remembers sawada shin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: * and i started watching hana kimi for shun.......but now i`m watching for both shun and toma :lol

off topic answer :lol : bambino is great!it portraits the exact hardship and emotions that a "beginner"has to confront with when he finally makes the step into achieving his dream!he struggles,he makes one step forward but then he get`s down again and then he gets up stronger than before.........he has an amazing will to make his dream come true!u should definitely watch it!lol and u`ll be shocked how many times can matsujun cry in a dorama :lol

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Jul 16th, '07, 10:18

Arigato lee`s little alien!! I will definitely give Bambino a watch. Jun's character seems completely different from "The Almighty ME" ne? Wahh~ so many dramas to watch!! This summer is gonna be goooood :). You know I always wanted an updated Japanese version of It Started With A Kiss. I know there's the old Itazura na Kiss, which I really like, but it'd be nice to see a more modern version too :D !

Gomen for going off topic! Back to the subject.... I :heart: Hana Kimi! This might be too early to say, but I'm pretty sure that this is going to be my favorite drama for the summer :) ! Hot boys, fun plot, crazy characters.. what more can I ask for :lol ?! The wait for episode 3 is killing me :glare: ....

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 10:32

Off topic: I watched Bambino for like 4-5 eps ?, I dunno but looks like this is not my genre, oh well for me it's either romance either detective/mystery ^___^

Omg it's tomorrow!! XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 10:35

Can`t wait to tell me what do u think about it!at the begining he seems like "the almighty me"woking on a normal common job :lol but after the first episode he transforms into a whole new character that jun never played before!it`s really really great!
as for hana kimi...........if it managed to hook me up and got me all eager to see the next episode than it`ll surely be an excelent dorama :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 16th, '07, 11:07

Nomanymore wrote:
the ending of the manga:

sorry about that!!! :D now i saw the real ending part. and the special one. i think i downloaded the wrong one...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 16th, '07, 13:21

IndieRockerette wrote:Arigato lee`s little alien!! I will definitely give Bambino a watch. Jun's character seems completely different from "The Almighty ME" ne? Wahh~ so many dramas to watch!! This summer is gonna be goooood :). You know I always wanted an updated Japanese version of It Started With A Kiss. I know there's the old Itazura na Kiss, which I really like, but it'd be nice to see a more modern version too :D !

Gomen for going off topic! Back to the subject.... I :heart: Hana Kimi! This might be too early to say, but I'm pretty sure that this is going to be my favorite drama for the summer :) ! Hot boys, fun plot, crazy characters.. what more can I ask for :lol ?! The wait for episode 3 is killing me :glare: ....
To continue on your off topic comment ^_^ Have you seen the taiwanese version of it started with a kiss?

Well guys the wait for episode three is slowly coming to a close less that 24 hours to go I cant wait!

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Jul 16th, '07, 13:29

Yorokobi wrote:
IndieRockerette wrote:Arigato lee`s little alien!! I will definitely give Bambino a watch. Jun's character seems completely different from "The Almighty ME" ne? Wahh~ so many dramas to watch!! This summer is gonna be goooood :). You know I always wanted an updated Japanese version of It Started With A Kiss. I know there's the old Itazura na Kiss, which I really like, but it'd be nice to see a more modern version too :D !

To continue on your off topic comment ^_^ Have you seen the taiwanese version of it started with a kiss?

Well guys the wait for episode three is slowly coming to a close less that 24 hours to go I cant wait!
It's amazing how fit japanese guys can be? Can't wait til the next episode, i love this so much more compared to taiwanese version, and btw is matsumoto jun in anything else good apart from bambino recently?

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 16th, '07, 13:33

christ_freak wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:

It's amazing how fit japanese guys can be? Can't wait til the next episode, i love this so much more compared to taiwanese version, and btw is matsumoto jun in anything else good apart from bambino recently?
What better way to fill up pages than to continue with the off topicness its great ^_^
I don't think MatsuJun has been in anything else recently but there are roumours of a HYD Movie.
I haven't seen the end of the taiwanese version of Hana Kimi so I cant compare. I'll probably watch it from the start again after the Japanese version is finished.

phenally

Post by phenally » Jul 16th, '07, 13:42

arrrghhh i have been watching hana kimi over and over again... i think each eps i watched at least 3 times already!! :P

sungie

Post by sungie » Jul 16th, '07, 14:01

phenally wrote:arrrghhh i have been watching hana kimi over and over again... i think each eps i watched at least 3 times already!! :P
I've been watching the eps over and over again too.
I watched the first episode around five times before I decided to go to sleep :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 16th, '07, 14:06

^ lol u guys are just crazy as me akak I dunno how many times I've watched those 2 eps already, omg I'm totally hooked XD

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 16th, '07, 14:13

just like me guys I still watch and watch the eps over and over trully I just open the second ep XD

tomorrow the third ep YAY :cheers: :alcoholic: :cheers: :alcoholic:

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 15:18

christ_freak wrote:
Yorokobi wrote:

there are rumours about a hyd movie and i heard that he signed a contract for a new dorama for tbs in the january-march 2008 season but he won`t do another dorama this year.......or at least we don`t know anything about it yet :P currently he`s busy with arashi promoting the new album if i understood corectly :lol i know nothing for sure as i`m not from japan so i get the same package of informations as everyone else does :-(

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 16th, '07, 15:23

as soon as i get back from Japan to the U.S. im gonna download everything I saw here in Japan and then rewatch everything again. and again. and again. and again. and again. :lol
i cant download on my host family's comp and i couldnt bring my laptop.

and on the topic of MatsuJun being in anything good lately...
Yamada Taro Monogatari's theme song :-)

on a side note: i learned what Pencil Boards are used for today ^^;

christ_freak

Post by christ_freak » Jul 16th, '07, 16:19

lee`s little alien wrote:

there are rumours about a hyd movie and i heard that he signed a contract for a new dorama for tbs in the january-march 2008 season but he won`t do another dorama this year.......or at least we don`t know anything about it yet :P currently he`s busy with arashi promoting the new album if i understood corectly :lol i know nothing for sure as i`m not from japan so i get the same package of informations as everyone else does :-(
That'll be so good. I love Hana Yori Dango. It rocks and inoue mao is so gd. Maybe, also because I love Oguri Shun and can't wait to see him again.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 16th, '07, 16:57

Happy... 20-19 more hours till it is on in japan then an hour for it to play there and may be another 3-5 hours for it to be uploaded on the computer!! Yipy!!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 16th, '07, 17:07

NanaTorigawa wrote:Happy... 20-19 more hours till it is on in japan then an hour for it to play there and may be another 3-5 hours for it to be uploaded on the computer!! Yipy!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: