[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
User avatar
biniBningPunkista
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jun 17th, '06, 14:31
Location: inside toma's closet
Contact:

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 11th, '07, 18:39

kawaiimomo wrote:don't worry Hachiko-chan, ur not the only one who finds the doctor hot, i do too, is that wierd? i luv his eyes even though their probably contacts but i don't care!
anways i luved ep 2!!!! nakatsu was so funny!! and Maki was so cute dressing up as a girl!!!
wut i don't really get was why the doctor seemed really pissed that mizuki was in an all boys school? he even pressed on her injured foot? why was he all pissed? o well he got niced at the end! ep 3 sano finally finds out!!!! i can't wait until they show Sano finally being nice to mizuki cause so far he's just been cold to her :-( but i'm still luving hana-kmi!! can't wait for subs!!!!
talking about the doctor.. he wasn't at all how i expected him to be. but still... the contact lenses did give an effect. lolz... i can't wait for the dloading!!! my PC is pissing me of because of its slowness..... ack....! :crazy:

and about the dorm 3 head guy, i thought he was supposed to be long haired and really hot. i was even waiting for him to speak in German!

User avatar
lunargen
Posts: 278
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 16:11
Location: US

Post by lunargen » Jul 11th, '07, 18:43

ahahah after watching the second ep, i finally resolved to not compare it to the manga and treat it as something completely new and not based on something hehehe. it feels more refreshing that way ehehehe.

ok i was TOTALY LMAOing at the fact that they were incredibly successfull at making the nosebleed look real more than the blood on mizuki's feet. i thought a nosebleed would be TONS more difficult to pull off, since for the foot injury all they had to do was make holes into the shoes and let blood trickle ahaha. OR maybe toma was having a REAL NOSEBLEED. XD XD i wub you toooommaaaa!!!

*okay im going to do a new ava with Tomalove. he TOTALLY DESERVES IT!!!*
Avatar thanks to haiki-chan@livejournal

puffypie
Posts: 12
Joined: May 24th, '05, 16:13

Post by puffypie » Jul 11th, '07, 19:44

Well i have to say that i cannot compare the two version really cause this version of jap they r really original it means.... they dont stick with the manga but still i find it really amusing. I like both actor and actress in both version. Wu Zun is so handsome. Ella is just right for the tomboy but much more like a boy than a girl. Oguri shun is just so cute when he got mad.... Maki is so good acting and so cute....Up untill then i really love this version too and the less of the cast they r doing really good job. Cannot wait anyway until Sano find out that Misaki is a girl.....Ah and u guys r too fast in this forum is going up like crazy... sometimes i just could not catch up with u guys. Hope the rating will go up in Jap cause it seems like people in d-addict really like this a lot hope that the japanese people will like it too....

pagtitiyaga
Posts: 33
Joined: Feb 19th, '06, 21:05

Post by pagtitiyaga » Jul 11th, '07, 19:44

Is the subs for the second one out yet?? And does anyone know where I can direct-download the episode??? I skimmed through this thread `cos I`m afraid of spoilers.. and I didn`t find anything that way.. :cry:

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 19:52

im sure ikemen paradise LJ has it already :lol
Image
Image Image

User avatar
Oguri_Shun_lover
Posts: 292
Joined: Dec 7th, '06, 13:34
Location: UAE
Contact:

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 11th, '07, 20:01

does the subs up or not yet :scratch:
http://ogurishun.nice-boards.com/index.htm << my forum
http://sushi4ever.livejournal.com << my LJ
Image
wating for: SMILE, Atashinchi no Danshi,Majo Saiban

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 20:02

not yet :cry: cant wait!!

pagtitiyaga
Posts: 33
Joined: Feb 19th, '06, 21:05

Post by pagtitiyaga » Jul 11th, '07, 20:05

kozumifan wrote:im sure ikemen paradise LJ has it already :lol
thankies, I found it!! :wub:

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 20:07

you're welcome!

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 11th, '07, 20:19

After the preview, Mizuki will be a girl again in next eps XD I'm so looking for it akaka I wonder if Sano will follow her ? I hope so cuz it'll be funny, lol

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 20:27

Nomanymore wrote:After the preview, Mizuki will be a girl again in next eps XD I'm so looking for it akaka I wonder if Sano will follow her ? I hope so cuz it'll be funny, lol
i know!! she was wearing a dress... i also hope that sano will follow her.. !! :lol
Image
Image Image

User avatar
ninjabunny
Posts: 73
Joined: Sep 13th, '05, 23:17
Location: San José, CA

Post by ninjabunny » Jul 11th, '07, 20:55

just a question:
Why did Sano speak Japanese to Mizuki during the attack in America? How did Sano know that she spoke Japanese?

I could be wrong since I saw it with chinese sub. From what I understand, he was representing Japan in a tournament in America. Mizuki tried to find his dorm and got attacked by some hooligans. Do I have that right?

keaiclam
Posts: 74
Joined: Feb 13th, '06, 18:43
Contact:

Post by keaiclam » Jul 11th, '07, 20:56

kozumifan wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:After the preview, Mizuki will be a girl again in next eps XD I'm so looking for it akaka I wonder if Sano will follow her ? I hope so cuz it'll be funny, lol
i know!! she was wearing a dress... i also hope that sano will follow her.. !! :lol
I hope that happens too =]

Ehh...I don't like the doctor too much..xD I was confused why he used her hurt foot. -_- lol
He'll probably grow on me though =]

pyre
Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 13th, '04, 09:39

Post by pyre » Jul 11th, '07, 21:25

I downloaded the 691mb version and the video plays upside down..the whole 46 minutes.
Does anyone else have the same problem as me? Or how can I fix it?

thanks!
Losing Sleep Over: Hana Kimi l Love Bond l It Started with a Kiss l Love Contract

Jay Chou <3 <3
Image

dunnoy
Posts: 19
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 09:47

Post by dunnoy » Jul 11th, '07, 21:29

is it okay for mee to share the direct links for this drama in here??

Farah_UK
Posts: 49
Joined: Jun 2nd, '07, 18:57
Location: London, England

Post by Farah_UK » Jul 11th, '07, 21:59

I must say that I was disappointed with Hana Kimi in the beginning, because after reading the whole mange in four days :blink (btw thanks to the person who provided the links to downloading the manga) and watching the first episode, I realized just how much change they made to the drama. BUT now the more I think about it the more I like it this way, coz its less predictable which makes it more exciting to watch, like some said already change is good. Anyway now I can't wait to watch second episode with subs, but having watched it raw, I have to say that the star of the show so far for me is Toma (Nakatsu), he is soo funny :lol

donna8157
Posts: 390
Joined: Feb 11th, '04, 19:38
Location: USA

Post by donna8157 » Jul 11th, '07, 22:10

Farah, could you give me the link to the manga downloads? I've been looking online and couldn't find anything. :(

garnet07
Posts: 534
Joined: May 4th, '04, 04:18
Location: Cali, USA
Contact:

Post by garnet07 » Jul 11th, '07, 22:26

I have the entire manga in my site. And I've been looking for the subs for episode 2 in LJ, but which LJ is it? I still can't find it, does it really exist? Guess, I'll just have to wait for the d-addicts subs. Oh, it seems like SARS is also doing hanakimi. This is so great. :cheers:
Image
Waiting:
J: WatashiGaRenaiDekinaiRiyuu, HimitsuErika, NankyokuTairiku, KaseifuNoMita, NazotokiDinner
K: TreeWithDeepRoots, FlowerShop, Me2Flower
C: InTimeWithYou

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 11th, '07, 22:35

Hello!! i'm back!!! I'm not goign to die... j/k....
Saw the harry potter movie and it was great....

Well anyway back to the hana-kimi thing... I'm goign to cheak Crunchyroll to see if it is up there yet amd if it is i'll edit this post to mention it...(i dout it is there but cheak)
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Jul 11th, '07, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
Image
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 22:37

NanaTorigawa wrote:Hello!! i'm back!!! I'm not goign to die... j/k....
Saw the harry potter movie and it was great....

Well anyway back to the hana-kimi thing... I'm goign to cheak Crunchyroll to see if it is up there yet amd if it is i'll edit this post to mention it...(i dout it is there but cheak)
not fair!! im going in a few xD cant wait to see it!!!! :w00t: :w00t:
Image
Image Image

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 11th, '07, 22:38

I'm still waiting for the sub XD

ah I want to watch Harry Potter too, a fan right here lol

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 11th, '07, 22:41

Because of Harry Potter we didnt get the subs today.
And you guys still support him. D:

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 11th, '07, 22:41

Question... How do i change my post so that every time i post my sig comes up?

Yah we still sopprt him even if he caused us to not have the subs done... hahah... if you saw the movie today then it make the wait faster... hahah... J/k
yah... but lets not talk about the movie since when peopel see it it will be like this Hana-kimi topic but lesser...(beening different then the book)

Sad but CR doesn not have Subs for ep 2 up.... sad... And also to mention i think the guy that does Umeda is cool looking(not hot and not cute but cool looking)
umeda has alway been my fave charater next would be Kayashima and then Nakatsu and Sano come in 3rd
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Jul 11th, '07, 22:45, edited 2 times in total.

namedx
Posts: 63
Joined: Jul 19th, '06, 17:16

Post by namedx » Jul 11th, '07, 22:42

I'm a HUGE fan too-but of the books!!!!! Can't wait till it hits the shelves, just pre-ordered my copy! 8)

donna8157
Posts: 390
Joined: Feb 11th, '04, 19:38
Location: USA

Post by donna8157 » Jul 11th, '07, 22:42

Thank you, Garnet. You have a really nice site, by the way!

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 11th, '07, 22:49

While waiting, let's aim for 150th page!! yay can we do it ?! yaaaaaa

namedx
Posts: 63
Joined: Jul 19th, '06, 17:16

Post by namedx » Jul 11th, '07, 22:51

also to mention i think the guy that does Umeda is cool looking(not hot and not cute but cool looking)
umeda has alway been my fave charater next would be Kayashima and then Nakatsu and Sano come in 3rd
The doc deffo comes first in line for me in terms of fave character!!!! But that was probably more true for the Taiwanese version of the series more than this Jversion. I have a feeling that Nakatsu's character is going to top it for me in this Jdrama-i've still yet to warm up to the doc, should be interesting to see how his character develops-but yep I agree with you, he certainly does give off that cool vibe-blunt and to the point. Whereas the doc in the Tw ver had several sides to him you had a bit of gay-ness going on, bit of sassy-ness, he had the cool vibe, not to mention the sarcasm!!! lol apologies, I don't mean to go off on a rant about the Tw version of the series, it's probably because i've only just started re-watching the Tw series, so it brought back memories of Mei tiens character. hee hee :whistling:

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 11th, '07, 22:54

NanaTorigawa wrote:Question... How do i change my post so that every time i post my sig comes up?

Yah we still sopprt him even if he caused us to not have the subs done... hahah... if you saw the movie today then it make the wait faster... hahah... J/k
yah... but lets not talk about the movie since when peopel see it it will be like this Hana-kimi topic but lesser...(beening different then the book)

Sad but CR doesn not have Subs for ep 2 up.... sad... And also to mention i think the guy that does Umeda is cool looking(not hot and not cute but cool looking)
umeda has alway been my fave charater next would be Kayashima and then Nakatsu and Sano come in 3rd

I'm not a big HP fan and also I just came home with the hope that the subs for episode 2 are out but well..
Gonna watch Yamada Taro now.
My friends recommened this so I'll give it a try.
I hope its funny. i'm in a bad mood sigh.

Also I'm only watching HanaKimi because of the yaoi-ish scenes ;D haha.. j/k.
<3 Toma,Shun,Maki & Yusuke.
Last edited by Manatsu on Jul 11th, '07, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

namedx
Posts: 63
Joined: Jul 19th, '06, 17:16

Post by namedx » Jul 11th, '07, 22:54

At the rate that you guys have been going on-lol reaching 150 pages should be no probs whatsoever!!!

PeAce out =)

User avatar
kozumifan
Posts: 1731
Joined: Apr 6th, '07, 02:30
Location: Here

Post by kozumifan » Jul 11th, '07, 22:56

MiIiyah wrote: <3 Toma,Shun,Maki & Yusuke.
yusuke is love... "you have a nice aura" :lol :lol :lol

he's just too qte!!!
Image
Image Image

dunnoy
Posts: 19
Joined: Jan 22nd, '06, 09:47

Post by dunnoy » Jul 11th, '07, 23:01

Ep 2 SS :: Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 11th, '07, 23:02

kozumifan wrote:
MiIiyah wrote: <3 Toma,Shun,Maki & Yusuke.
yusuke is love... "you have a nice aura" :lol :lol :lol

he's just too qte!!!
Yeah hahah. I love his mysterious-gay-ish appearance there.
When he cheered up Toma in episode 1 (when Toma's grandma died), I thought "BOTH FIT, BOTH FIT!!" Would be too cool if they were a couple in RL.
Yes, I admit, I love yaoi. : D
Many girls do. Dont know why it is so bad.

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 11th, '07, 23:06

Kay you guys. I'm back - bwhaha.
I've been trying to download the torrent, but it doesn't seem to save itself in the selected folder I gave it. So ghey.
So I went to CLUBBOX.

HOLY CRAP. IT'S LIKE THE BEST THING EVER.

3 more hours. It's only been an hour so far. This is the fastest thing I've downloaded, I'm so happy :lol.
NO MORE FREAKING' SLOW TORRENT ANYMORE!!
<33.

Anyway, here are the late replys of mine XD:
Nomanymore wrote:While waiting, let's aim for 150th page!! yay can we do it ?! yaaaaaa
WE TOTALLY MUSTTT <33.
MiIiyah wrote:Because of Harry Potter we didnt get the subs today.
And you guys still support him. D:
Gah. I really wanted to see it! I think I'm seeing it on Fridayy. I heard there was like a 3-D part, or something along the lines. Is that truee :lol.

I think Harry Potter - well his actor - is pretty hot XD.
lunargen wrote:ahahah after watching the second ep, i finally resolved to not compare it to the manga and treat it as something completely new and not based on something hehehe. it feels more refreshing that way ehehehe.

ok i was TOTALY LMAOing at the fact that they were incredibly successfull at making the nosebleed look real more than the blood on mizuki's feet. i thought a nosebleed would be TONS more difficult to pull off, since for the foot injury all they had to do was make holes into the shoes and let blood trickle ahaha. OR maybe toma was having a REAL NOSEBLEED. XD XD i wub you toooommaaaa!!!

*okay im going to do a new ava with Tomalove. he TOTALLY DESERVES IT!!!*
LMAOOOO. Hahaaa. A real nosebleed. I must say, that would be pretty sweet.
And I'm freaking' glad too - that the blood wasn't orange. Lol.
But one thing I could say for sure - I'm really starting to fall for Toma's characterr. Sano is being too cold lately - but it's definitely sexy :P.

Toma makes me laughh. I lovee him right now. He's proabably my second favorite character so far - next to Maki, of course :D.
kozumifan wrote:
Nomanymore wrote:After the preview, Mizuki will be a girl again in next eps XD I'm so looking for it akaka I wonder if Sano will follow her ? I hope so cuz it'll be funny, lol
i know!! she was wearing a dress... i also hope that sano will follow her.. !! :lol
SHE LOOKED TO CUTE IN HER OUTFIT. Sano is definitely going to fall for her now. Bwhaha.
Image

User avatar
Kai200X
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 03:14

Post by Kai200X » Jul 11th, '07, 23:17

Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.

User avatar
jojochan
Posts: 81
Joined: May 17th, '07, 13:00

Post by jojochan » Jul 11th, '07, 23:19

MiIiyah wrote: Would be too cool if they were a couple in RL.
waaaah! But Toma is already taken! He's destined to be with Shun!! *evil-ish grin* ^_-

melonyhappy
Posts: 533
Joined: Nov 10th, '05, 07:33
Location: Canada

Post by melonyhappy » Jul 11th, '07, 23:21

Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.
Thank you for working so hard. 2 hours of sleep? i hope you're ok..

User avatar
jojochan
Posts: 81
Joined: May 17th, '07, 13:00

Post by jojochan » Jul 11th, '07, 23:22

Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.
I'm waiting for whichever sub finishes first ;) really really really want to start watching but I don't want to spoil the jokes by watching it RAW >< *major dilemma*

User avatar
jojochan
Posts: 81
Joined: May 17th, '07, 13:00

Post by jojochan » Jul 11th, '07, 23:22

ps: ganbatte ne ^___-

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 11th, '07, 23:28

Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.
Dun't say it, we all really appreciate ur sub, thanks for all ur hard work :)

I'll wait patiently for it :D

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 11th, '07, 23:31

wat3rm3lon wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:Because of Harry Potter we didnt get the subs today.
And you guys still support him. D:
Gah. I really wanted to see it! I think I'm seeing it on Fridayy. I heard there was like a 3-D part, or something along the lines. Is that truee :lol.

I think Harry Potter - well his actor - is pretty hot XD.
.
Heh.. I dont know myself.
And yes, the actor is okay but not pretty hot (its okay to have different tastes =p).
Maybe I'll convince myself to watch it.
I know that sum of my friends are going to watch it tomorrow.
dunnoy wrote:Ep 2 SS :: Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3
Note for everyone who dont know how to join the files:
1) DOWNLOAD (google a bit) HJSPLIT
2) Start HJSPLIT
3) Click on " JOIN "
4) Make sure that the video files which are named hanakimi.001,hanakimi.002,hanakimi.003 are in the same folder (desktop will do it too).
5) Click on " INPUT FILE " and open hanakimi.001
6) If .001,.002 and .003 are in the same folder/desktop, HJSPLIT will recognize that and JOIN 001-003 automatically together.
7) Enjoy the dorama and delete .001-.003 for space.
Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.
I do wait for your subs.
I was wondering why you didnt inform us about the status. Now you did, thank you.
Please take some sleep. Two hours arent that much and please dont overdo yourself.
If you need help in editing or QC'ing, just tell me. I'm good in it.
Anyway, good luck Kai200x.
Last edited by Manatsu on Jul 11th, '07, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.

sakurachan
Posts: 55
Joined: May 21st, '07, 10:07

Post by sakurachan » Jul 11th, '07, 23:34

I assure you that I'm not into the guy X guy thing, but somehow I found the kiss between Sano and Nakatsu somewhat hot. :blink

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 11th, '07, 23:38

sakurachan wrote:I assure you that I'm not into the guy X guy thing, but somehow I found the kiss between Sano and Nakatsu somewhat hot. :blink
According to Lily's homepage, she has read that Shun and Toma kissed 12 times on set.
Nice, uh?
Lily @ jlandsub wrote:[ Oh, to add on, I read the interview on the official site. (And I also heard this on the bowling show too, but I had forgotten about it) Shun told Toma, “Your lips are soft.” And if I remember correctly, they kissed like 12 times on set. >.> ]

User avatar
BxLibra
Posts: 280
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 22:55
Location: Bronx, New York City and Albany, New York

Post by BxLibra » Jul 11th, '07, 23:58

sorry to sound a lil on the edge but could everyone please use spoiler tags I haven't even seen the second episode yet and I come on this thread to read updates about the subbing and yeah some of the surprises from the second episode and future episodes are already being talked about (without spoiler tags) which is really fustrating so please take into consideration others and use spoiler tags ^.^ thankies!
*Creds to AshanishiLynn for the hot Avatar and kwuintessence for the sexy Siggy!!!!
Image

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 12th, '07, 00:11

BxLibra wrote:sorry to sound a lil on the edge but could everyone please use spoiler tags I haven't even seen the second episode yet and I come on this thread to read updates about the subbing and yeah some of the surprises from the second episode and future episodes are already being talked about (without spoiler tags) which is really fustrating so please take into consideration others and use spoiler tags ^.^ thankies!
Where did I or the other spoiled? (Within the last 30minutes)
We talked about Harry Potter, we talked about episode 1 and we talked about the kiss and everyone knew that there will be a kiss scene in episode 2.
What I wrote about that Shun kissed Toma 12 times, doesnt spoil anything at all.
Pleae be more precise and dont bash all.
Last edited by Manatsu on Jul 12th, '07, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 00:12

MiIiyah wrote:
sakurachan wrote:I assure you that I'm not into the guy X guy thing, but somehow I found the kiss between Sano and Nakatsu somewhat hot. :blink
According to Lily's homepage, she has read that Shun and Toma kissed 12 times on set.
Nice, uh?
Very nice XD.
Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.
NONON DON'T SAY THAT. I will download yours too XD.
Are they soft-subs?

-------

Yatta! Only 2 more hours - 47%.
Image

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 12th, '07, 00:15

wat3rm3lon wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
sakurachan wrote:I assure you that I'm not into the guy X guy thing, but somehow I found the kiss between Sano and Nakatsu somewhat hot. :blink
According to Lily's homepage, she has read that Shun and Toma kissed 12 times on set.
Nice, uh?
Very nice XD.
Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.

NONON DON'T SAY THAT. I will download yours too XD.
Are they soft-subs?

-------

Yatta! Only 2 more hours - 47%.
He is doing soft-subs.
Here is his thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50354_0.htm
Put it in your favourites :p

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 00:23

MiIiyah wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
According to Lily's homepage, she has read that Shun and Toma kissed 12 times on set.
Nice, uh?
Very nice XD.
Kai200X wrote:Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.

NONON DON'T SAY THAT. I will download yours too XD.
Are they soft-subs?

-------

Yatta! Only 2 more hours - 47%.
He is doing soft-subs.
Here is his thread: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_50354_0.htm
Put it in your favourites :p
Ooo. Thankss :lol.
Image

myphim
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 6th, '07, 17:48
Location: Between Heaven & Hell

Post by myphim » Jul 12th, '07, 00:28

One of my favorite scene in episode 2 is seeing everyone expressions when Mizuki appears in her pink dress. I thought everyone did a great job showing how shock they were, it was fun to see. Too bad they did not include Sano, I would love to see how he react when Mizuki first appear in a dress. Hey, I wonder if anyone else notice, but I think Taiki Kayashima already knows Mizuki is a girl because of all the people there being shock to see Mizuki dress up as a girl, he is the only one who is not surprise and is just calmly sitting by observing. It is an interesting fact that someone else already know her real identity beside Umeda. Wonder why Kayashima never spills her secret?

User avatar
XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 182
Joined: May 27th, '07, 21:21
Location: Texas

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 12th, '07, 00:28

Hmm...I haven't seen the person's subs, and I have nothing against that person. But I've always been biased towards subs worked on by a group. Their translations tend to be more accurate, more localized, and usually include useful notes.

Just as most people demand a quality story, they should also demand quality translations of those stories. It makes sense, right? :P That's why I refused to watch D3C3PTIONx's subs (I think they're pretty bad) for the TW Hana Kimi and prefer the far superior SUBlimes subs of it (but then, I myself really don't need English subs for TW shows...).

After all, a story is only as good as its translation if you don't know the original language. I'm more than happy to wait an extra week for the SARS translation.

User avatar
BxLibra
Posts: 280
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 22:55
Location: Bronx, New York City and Albany, New York

Post by BxLibra » Jul 12th, '07, 00:38

MiIiyah wrote:
Where did I or the other spoiled? (Within the last 30minutes)
We talked about Harry Potter, we talked about episode 1 and we talked about the kiss and everyone knew that there will be a kiss scene in episode 2.
What I wrote about that Shun kissed Toma 12 times, doesnt spoil anything at all.
Pleae be more precise and dont bash all.
I'm not bashing anyone its just i didn't know there was going to be a kiss between toma and shun until i saw people talking about it on here all i knew was about a preview after the first episode with maki and shun sorry to sound as if it was bashing its just i never read the manga nor saw the taiwanese version so i don't know whats going to happen all i'm saying is just a reminder for people to use spoiler tags i never pinpointed anyone out that wasn't my intention at all
*Creds to AshanishiLynn for the hot Avatar and kwuintessence for the sexy Siggy!!!!
Image

Prodigy_child
Posts: 69
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 02:15
Location: Home

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 12th, '07, 00:48

Not sure if anyone noticed. But someone updated the Hana Kimi drama wiki page adding Shizuki's actor and SANO SHIN (Sano Izumi's lil' bro)--though they marked it down as Sano Mori. From what I read before, it's suppose to be Shin and has been mistaken as Mori (the kanji, I mean). I know that's what happened in the Hana Kimi artbook where he was named Mori, but it was corrected to Shin later in the actual manga translation.

Well anyway, apparently the actor is Daito Shunsuke. He looks good. :)

User avatar
Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 301
Joined: Sep 10th, '06, 18:36
Location: none of your business.

Post by Manatsu » Jul 12th, '07, 00:51

BxLibra wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:
Where did I or the other spoiled? (Within the last 30minutes)
We talked about Harry Potter, we talked about episode 1 and we talked about the kiss and everyone knew that there will be a kiss scene in episode 2.
What I wrote about that Shun kissed Toma 12 times, doesnt spoil anything at all.
Pleae be more precise and dont bash all.
I'm not bashing anyone its just i didn't know there was going to be a kiss between toma and shun until i saw people talking about it on here all i knew was about a preview after the first episode with maki and shun sorry to sound as if it was bashing its just i never read the manga nor saw the taiwanese version so i don't know whats going to happen all i'm saying is just a reminder for people to use spoiler tags i never pinpointed anyone out that wasn't my intention at all
Well you know, I for example, when I read your post, thought that I spoiled anything but people talk about this kiss for pages now.
I dont think that many do spoil but if you dont name at least some names, everyone will think that he/she spoiled something.
It is better to warn those people than to write "all".
Sorry if I sounded rude, I just wanted to let you know that throwing "all" in the same corner isnt good and some might overreact and flame you because of that.
Also dont worry, Im not angry and I believe you that your intention wasnt to bash us.
Lets forget it. =)
PS: I will warn the people next time when I spot some spoilers so that you can browse next time safely here!

User avatar
ecoice
Posts: 32
Joined: Jul 15th, '06, 18:29
Contact:

Post by ecoice » Jul 12th, '07, 00:56

Update on the sub: I worked almost all night last night with only 2 hours sleep and I'm only about 50% done, and right now I am stuck at work.. but I know most of you guys are not waiting for my sub, but it's okay I will still release it but I just don't know when.
I'm waiting for your subs! Thank you so much for your hardwork! You should get more sleep though~ Hope you're okay. Thanks!!
Last edited by ecoice on Jul 12th, '07, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 00:56

I really shouldnt be reading this forum at work haha but if I dont then the amount of pages with jump up by a huge amount again!
I think this forum is more that likely to reach 200 pages before the third episode, at least 100 pager per ep is crazy but apparently possible ^o^
has anyone actually stopped watching this because of the difference between it and the manga, it gets to me alittle hoew much it changes the stryline but im still really enjoying it. Looks like next week is going to be really exciting too!!!

User avatar
BxLibra
Posts: 280
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 22:55
Location: Bronx, New York City and Albany, New York

Post by BxLibra » Jul 12th, '07, 00:58

MiIiyah wrote: Well you know, I for example, when I read your post, thought that I spoiled anything but people talk about this kiss for pages now.
I dont think that many do spoil but if you dont name at least some names, everyone will think that he/she spoiled something.
It is better to warn those people than to write "all".
Sorry if I sounded rude, I just wanted to let you know that throwing "all" in the same corner isnt good and some might overreact and flame you because of that.
Also dont worry, Im not angry and I believe you that your intention wasnt to bash us.
Lets forget it. =)
PS: I will warn the people next time when I spot some spoilers so that you can browse next time safely here!
本当にありがとうね!でもi chose to say "all" cause i thought it would be rude to pinpoint people out of nowhere but yeah lets just forget it 頑張れto whoever is working on the subs looking forward to it ^.^
*Creds to AshanishiLynn for the hot Avatar and kwuintessence for the sexy Siggy!!!!
Image

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 01:02

I'm not bashing anyone its just i didn't know there was going to be a kiss between toma and shun until i saw people talking about it on here all i knew was about a preview after the first episode with maki and shun sorry to sound as if it was bashing its just i never read the manga nor saw the taiwanese version so i don't know whats going to happen all i'm saying is just a reminder for people to use spoiler tags i never pinpointed anyone out that wasn't my intention at all
@BxLibra
Just on a last note about this before we leave it... in the past post their(even before the 2nd ep coem out) some one posted a picture from a magazine on this fourm... that why we all knew about it... Not much of a secret for the people that read this fourm all the way thru(i know that is hard to do since it grows really fast)

Anyway.... Now thats over with.... I'm back.... I'm so sad since my mom doesn't watch the show RAW so i have to wait to talk to her about it when the subs come out
Image
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 01:07

Wow I cant believe some people watch this show with their mums, thats kinda cool but I could never imagine doing it with my mum!

User avatar
BxLibra
Posts: 280
Joined: Jan 27th, '07, 22:55
Location: Bronx, New York City and Albany, New York

Post by BxLibra » Jul 12th, '07, 01:11

oh wow i can't believe your mom watches it thats so cool i wish my mom did but its ok i can go crazy about it with my younger sis ^.^
*Creds to AshanishiLynn for the hot Avatar and kwuintessence for the sexy Siggy!!!!
Image

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 01:12

Yorokobi wrote:Wow I cant believe some people watch this show with their mums, thats kinda cool but I could never imagine doing it with my mum!
haha... acturally i do not watch it with here but more like she watches it on her own...
she really liek Shun... but she like Shota more in HYD
Another funny thing is she reads the manga too...
(my mom has also watched Hana yori Dango1&2, Gokusen1&2, Kimi wa petto, and a few others... i only acturally whatch gokusen , Kimi wa Petto, GTO, and Hana yori dango 2 with her... and a few movies... the rest i just told her about them and she desides to watch them normally because she saw season one... with me)

Mentioning this agian but i have a chatroom (please join):
http://www.chatzy.com/310499882578
I put this on every other page so that people read it even if tey didn't on the other pages)
Image
-Nakamaru Trips Jin
-Live talk with JE fans join: http://chatshack.net/nanatorigawa
Gokusen 3 diary- http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_diary/
-currently watching- Hachikuro
call- hachikuro miteyo

melonyhappy
Posts: 533
Joined: Nov 10th, '05, 07:33
Location: Canada

Post by melonyhappy » Jul 12th, '07, 01:18

XiaoPauli wrote:Hmm...I haven't seen the person's subs, and I have nothing against that person. But I've always been biased towards subs worked on by a group. Their translations tend to be more accurate, more localized, and usually include useful notes.

Just as most people demand a quality story, they should also demand quality translations of those stories. It makes sense, right? :P That's why I refused to watch D3C3PTIONx's subs (I think they're pretty bad) for the TW Hana Kimi and prefer the far superior SUBlimes subs of it (but then, I myself really don't need English subs for TW shows...).

After all, a story is only as good as its translation if you don't know the original language. I'm more than happy to wait an extra week for the SARS translation.
I watched both softsubs. I think arashivox and Kai200X subs are pretty good. Correct grammer.. but I don't understand Jpn so i don't know how accurate they are (but both subs were very similar so i think they're accurate).

User avatar
Yorokobi
Posts: 1199
Joined: Nov 4th, '05, 18:53
Location: New Zealand (well actually Japan right now! YAY!)

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 12th, '07, 01:21

Still you guys have people to share the love with, in my house its just me. My brother likes some dramas but not in the crazy way I do and I cant imagine him going crazy over how hot shun is haha ^_^
Luckily though im in Japan at the moment and can go crazy with Japanese girls about it, and I always have d-addicts as well

User avatar
NanaTorigawa
Posts: 1275
Joined: Mar 26th, '07, 04:48
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 12th, '07, 01:25

Yorokobi wrote:Still you guys have people to share the love with, in my house its just me. My brother likes some dramas but not in the crazy way I do and I cant imagine him going crazy over how hot shun is haha ^_^
Luckily though im in Japan at the moment and can go crazy with Japanese girls about it, and I always have d-addicts as well
haha... For me i do not have a sister and i don't hang out with many girls so i never talk to anyone about how hot Shun, and the other japanese guys are... so i take out on my mom who can care less...(alittle) i also have a semi-friend at school that likes them but she just mostly into the JEs.... and i still do not have anyone to talk about Shun, Hiroki, and other not JE actors...
it kinda sad... that why i;m on here all the time...

Ah... that reminds me got to see the guy casted for Shin....

User avatar
phenally
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

Post by phenally » Jul 12th, '07, 01:27

wow u guys are amazing... just a few hours and added so many posts.... hard to keep up ne...

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 01:32

Prodigy_child wrote:Not sure if anyone noticed. But someone updated the Hana Kimi drama wiki page adding Shizuki's actor and SANO SHIN (Sano Izumi's lil' bro)--though they marked it down as Sano Mori. From what I read before, it's suppose to be Shin and has been mistaken as Mori (the kanji, I mean). I know that's what happened in the Hana Kimi artbook where he was named Mori, but it was corrected to Shin later in the actual manga translation.

Well anyway, apparently the actor is Daito Shunsuke. He looks good. :)
I'm surprised no on has replied to this post :lol.
WE HAVE OUR SHIN XD.
But with a different name.
Pictures, anyone?

Plus. This probably means they're DIFFINTELY finishing this manga serious as a live-action in ONE season.
Shin appears in like volume 17, very much towards the end.
NOO HANAA KIMII I LOVE YOUUU.
It's kind of sad dilsfjgidjg :-(.

I'm not COMPLETELY satisfied with Shin's character - because I can't seem to find any pictures of him dukghudhg.
Anyone :D.
Image

User avatar
phenally
Posts: 57
Joined: Jul 5th, '07, 05:53

Post by phenally » Jul 12th, '07, 01:35

ummm sub for eps 2 is not out yet rite??

User avatar
wat3rm3lon
Posts: 357
Joined: Jul 25th, '06, 02:54
Location: ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 12th, '07, 05:58

Was it just me, but was D-Addicts like down - for like an hour.

Anyway. I watched the second episode. Again 8).
Bwahhaha.
It seriously makes me laugh so freaking hard.
Oh yah, about someone saying that the arashi girl won't be finished subbing until Wednesday night:

http://arashi.vox.com/

Is it Wednesday night, yet :lol.

I'm in lovee with the Ghost guyy. HE'S SO HOTTTT. I love his lips :D.
Image

ferine
Posts: 29
Joined: May 12th, '07, 05:46

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 06:09

lunargen wrote:ahahah after watching the second ep, i finally resolved to not compare it to the manga and treat it as something completely new and not based on something hehehe. it feels more refreshing that way ehehehe.

ok i was TOTALY LMAOing at the fact that they were incredibly successfull at making the nosebleed look real more than the blood on mizuki's feet. i thought a nosebleed would be TONS more difficult to pull off, since for the foot injury all they had to do was make holes into the shoes and let blood trickle ahaha. OR maybe toma was having a REAL NOSEBLEED. XD XD i wub you toooommaaaa!!!

*okay im going to do a new ava with Tomalove. he TOTALLY DESERVES IT!!!*
AHAHA I was thinking about that too! MAYBE Toma's having a real nosebleed :lol

popo_chan_xo
Posts: 41
Joined: Jan 26th, '07, 04:08

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 12th, '07, 06:13

wat3rm3lon wrote:Was it just me, but was D-Addicts like down - for like an hour.

Anyway. I watched the second episode. Again 8).
Bwahhaha.
It seriously makes me laugh so freaking hard.
Oh yah, about someone saying that the arashi girl won't be finished subbing until Wednesday night:

http://arashi.vox.com/

Is it Wednesday night, yet :lol.

I'm in lovee with the Ghost guyy. HE'S SO HOTTTT. I love his lips :D.
yeaaa d-addicts was down 4 me too :glare:

User avatar
XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 182
Joined: May 27th, '07, 21:21
Location: Texas

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 12th, '07, 06:16

wat3rm3lon wrote:http://arashi.vox.com/.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I went to the page just out of curiousity, and I LOL'ed. I didn't realize that the kanji for Arashi was 嵐. It's Japanese for "storm", right? What a funny character!

Prodigy_child
Posts: 69
Joined: Dec 9th, '05, 02:15
Location: Home

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 12th, '07, 06:16

wat3rm3lon wrote:
Prodigy_child wrote:Not sure if anyone noticed. But someone updated the Hana Kimi drama wiki page adding Shizuki's actor and SANO SHIN (Sano Izumi's lil' bro)--though they marked it down as Sano Mori. From what I read before, it's suppose to be Shin and has been mistaken as Mori (the kanji, I mean). I know that's what happened in the Hana Kimi artbook where he was named Mori, but it was corrected to Shin later in the actual manga translation.

Well anyway, apparently the actor is Daito Shunsuke. He looks good. :)
I'm surprised no on has replied to this post :lol.
WE HAVE OUR SHIN XD.
But with a different name.
Pictures, anyone?

Plus. This probably means they're DIFFINTELY finishing this manga serious as a live-action in ONE season.
Shin appears in like volume 17, very much towards the end.
NOO HANAA KIMII I LOVE YOUUU.
It's kind of sad dilsfjgidjg :-(.

I'm not COMPLETELY satisfied with Shin's character - because I can't seem to find any pictures of him dukghudhg.
Anyone :D.
Daito Shunsuke also looks like Shun which is good. :)

shaay
Posts: 36
Joined: Jun 21st, '07, 14:34

Post by shaay » Jul 12th, '07, 06:20

wat3rm3lon wrote:Was it just me, but was D-Addicts like down - for like an hour.
I thought it was just me too. Was it only for an hour? It felt like a whole day to me >.<

ferine
Posts: 29
Joined: May 12th, '07, 05:46

Post by ferine » Jul 12th, '07, 06:27

Hmm.. I just realised I like almost all the characters who co-starred with Maki and who display the faintest idea that they're in love with Maki's character. There was Akira from Nobuta wo Produce (and oh well, that made headway for me to Pi's fandom) :wub: :wub: :wub: so came Kurosagi who displayed his affections in a very subtle way. Then it was Kohei in Seito Shokun :wub: :wub: and now TOMA as Nakatsu who's MADLY IN LOVE with Mizuki(Maki). :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
XiaoPauli
Fansubber
Fansubber
Posts: 182
Joined: May 27th, '07, 21:21
Location: Texas

Post by XiaoPauli » Jul 12th, '07, 06:36

shaay wrote:
wat3rm3lon wrote:Was it just me, but was D-Addicts like down - for like an hour.
I thought it was just me too. Was it only for an hour? It felt like a whole day to me >.<
When you get that feeling, that's when you know you've been on the internet for too long. ;)

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 09:21

Yorokobi wrote:Wow I cant believe some people watch this show with their mums, thats kinda cool but I could never imagine doing it with my mum!
me neither, my mom never watches these thing with me, she like old Kdrama, ones that makes u cry .... like this :cry:

^^;

Nomanymore
Posts: 1441
Joined: Jan 11th, '05, 21:04
Contact:

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 12th, '07, 09:23

ferine wrote:Hmm.. I just realised I like almost all the characters who co-starred with Maki and who display the faintest idea that they're in love with Maki's character. There was Akira from Nobuta wo Produce (and oh well, that made headway for me to Pi's fandom) :wub: :wub: :wub: so came Kurosagi who displayed his affections in a very subtle way. Then it was Kohei in Seito Shokun :wub: :wub: and now TOMA as Nakatsu who's MADLY IN LOVE with Mizuki(Maki). :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
oh yea that's a fact LoL Maki chan is just so cuteee :wub: I luve her more & more, her agency alwayz put weird/strange character on her but I think it's how she's different to other actresses lol I dun't think anyone could act Nobuta like her hoho

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest