[Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 2nd, '07, 14:48

There was a bowling show with all the next season's drama casts... so both mao-chan and Shun-kun were on air together.

it seemed like Shun-kun looked less talkative and more serious this time... with his new co-stars.

At one point, Mao-chan turned around and was seen talking to Shun-kun.
It seemed Mao-chan asked "why don't you go take a shot?" and he answered "because there are already 7 people (in line?)"

phoebe_1319

Post by phoebe_1319 » Jul 4th, '07, 14:28

hi!.. :-)
i'll just join here..because i'm a HYD fan also!!..:D..
really love them..

lsqB wrote:There was a bowling show with all the next season's drama casts... so both mao-chan and Shun-kun were on air together.

it seemed like Shun-kun looked less talkative and more serious this time... with his new co-stars.

It seemed Mao-chan asked "why don't you go take a shot?" and he answered "because there are already 7 people (in line?)"
what do you mean by "with all the next season's drama casts" ??..

and i'm also super excited with the tokyofriend park.. :P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 4th, '07, 14:35

lsqB wrote:There was a bowling show with all the next season's drama casts... so both mao-chan and Shun-kun were on air together.

i've watched it on veoh and yes there was a time he was talking to mao-chan! and there are also one or two split second interaction with them. if you look closely enough. seems to me they really are close.

phoebe: all casts for fujitv summer dramas were on this bowling SP hosted by nakai. ^^

Marzilla

The corporation in Hana Yori Dango 2

Post by Marzilla » Jul 4th, '07, 17:34

Hey, I was just watching that show Hana Yori Dango 2

*mild spoilers ahead*

in Episode 9 where the economy is collapsing and the company is falling apart because the guy isn't marrying the female heir to that other company, the whole situation strikes me as kind of ridiculous. Why is the company suddenly collapsing like that?

Is this just a remake of some old Japanese story about samurai clans? It seems kind of odd that this company's future is so dependent on some heir marrying some other heir

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 5th, '07, 07:29

Jun, Shun and Shota is included in this oricon survey, Fresh Star Rankings(its really a popularity survey):

Male Rankings

1. Ishikawa Ryo (15, golfer) - 195 votes

2. Saito Yuuki (19, Waseda U.) - 141

3. Moody Katsuyama (27, comedian) - 121

4. Tanaka Masahiro (18, Rakuten) - 72

5. Matsuyama Kenichi (22, actor) - 64

6. Matsumoto Jun (23, singer (Arashi), actor) - 57

7. Matsuda Shota (21, actor) - 45

8. Taka & Toshi (comedy duo) - 44

9. Oguri Shun (24, actor) - 38

10. Yamashita Tomohisa (22, singer (NEWS), actor) - 35

unfortunately mao is not in the female category,nagasawa topped that one.

this survey just proves the tremendous popularity of the HYD actors.:)

related article: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1317

lsqB

Re: The corporation in Hana Yori Dango 2

Post by lsqB » Jul 5th, '07, 14:19

Marzilla wrote:Hey, I was just watching that show Hana Yori Dango 2

*mild spoilers ahead*

in Episode 9 where the economy is collapsing and the company is falling apart because the guy isn't marrying the female heir to that other company, the whole situation strikes me as kind of ridiculous. Why is the company suddenly collapsing like that?

Is this just a remake of some old Japanese story about samurai clans? It seems kind of odd that this company's future is so dependent on some heir marrying some other heir
okay.
the company was already collapsing. before episode 1.
remember, at a party, Tsukasa said "that stupid hag" or something? His stockholders took his words seriously, and he made his stockholders uncertain about the future. So they sell their shares and the company goes down because of THAT.

the Japanese economy is collapsing because Doumyouji corp was such a strong influence.

then, to try and gain back the confidence, one way (and the only way according to Kaede) was to marry Shigeru because her family stocks are strong, being an oil tycoon.

lsqB

Post by lsqB » Jul 7th, '07, 13:28

friendpark translation @ http://jlandsub.com

starting at 7:07 AM PST :lol

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 9th, '07, 17:58

for those who truly enjoyed hana-dan here's some GIF!!!

Last edited by biniBningPunkista on Jul 10th, '07, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jul 10th, '07, 01:24

biniBningPunkista wrote: Image
You might want to look at the word "agian" you have it spelt right in your avatar(that's what the little gif on the left is called right?), but the gif above is wrong.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 10th, '07, 06:21

trunkims wrote:
You might want to look at the word "agian" you have it spelt right in your avatar(that's what the little gif on the left is called right?), but the gif above is wrong.
omg.. hahaha... i'll be removing that one.. that for the heads up. lolz.. i didn't notice that! ack! :crazy:

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jul 10th, '07, 07:32

another proof of HYD2's massive popularity:

The coming week will see the launch of the DVD box set for "Hana Yori Dango 2." An impressive 62,500 units have been shipped for the Wednesday release. As far as drama DVDs go, an initial shipment of only 10,000 is generally considered to be a hit.

source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1341

considering also the Japanese drama dvds are just too expensive, ¥ 17,955 in amazon for HYD2, there's really a lot of people crazy for HYD2! :thumleft:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 11th, '07, 12:23

just a quick question because I cant be bothered reading through 536 pages
was a decission made reguarding weather HYD1 or HYD2 was better?

haezi

Post by haezi » Jul 16th, '07, 04:49

Hey, if you guys miss the characters from Hana Yori Dango and wouldn't mind reading an alternate universe type story with the same characters, then you should check out Walking Wounded by curdled_milk at fanfiction.net.
:thumleft: :thumright:
I read it a year ago but still remember how well done it is. She's awesome and she increases the IQ of all the characters by at least 20 points (she's obviously very intelligent herself, since she recently graduated from an MD/PhD program)! The characters are from the manga but the subject matter is actually for more mature audiences. She's a great writer so I would highly recommend her even if she is a little liberal on pairings.

oo_yici_oo

Post by oo_yici_oo » Jul 16th, '07, 15:16

Have you guys seen this pic O__O??

I think it's from the dvd :unsure:

:wub:

muhi

Post by muhi » Jul 17th, '07, 10:42

who's that girl? so lucky

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 17th, '07, 13:11

What do you mean whos the girl!!!!!!!

muhi

Post by muhi » Jul 17th, '07, 16:22

don't tell me the girl is inoue mao??? "if it's true i think i'm sleepy when i see the picture ^_^;"

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 17th, '07, 21:12

it it her, it a crank up, when an actor/actress finish he/she last scene, people would give them flower

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jul 19th, '07, 21:21

From tokyograph:
Utada regains Favorite Artist title, backed by "Flavor"
Thu, July 19, 2007 (4:42pm EDT)
On Thursday, the magazine Oricon Style revealed the results of its annual "Favorite Artist Ranking." This year, the #1 spot was recaptured by Hikaru Utada.

Kobukuro and Mr.Children were the next highest-ranked artists. In another survey published at the same time, Ayaka was named the top artist of the next generation.

The "Favorite Artist Ranking" began in 2004, when Utada was first named #1. The next two years, aiko took the top spot while Utada slipped to #2, then #4. But now she has finally taken back the title, spurred by the success of her "Flavor of Life."

Music group EMI announced on Wednesday that "Flavor of Life" has become Japan's most successful digital single, with sales of over 7 million across all digital formats. The previous record holder is estimated to be O-Zone's "Dragostea Din Tei," which sold about 4 million units digitally in Japan.

According to EMI, "Flavor of Life" is also now the most successful single of all time in Japan, with more than 7.7 million in sales across all formats (digital and physical). Masato Shimon holds the previous record with his 1975 "Oyoge! Taiyaki-kun," which had total sales of over 4.5 million.
Source: Sankei Sports
Great!!!! go flavor of life! let's not forget that it's the insert song of HYD2...
(oh and... I have O-zone's dragostea din tei as ringtone on my cell, XD I was too embarrassed to continue using the star wars song -doumyouji style- yes, that was my little embarrassing confession)

thienly

does anybody know

Post by thienly » Jul 20th, '07, 00:28

does anybody know where to download this drama beside bittorrent? there are three clubboxex given in the subtitle thread but they all have chinese hard subtitile. thanks

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 20th, '07, 00:42

this where you can dl it. English hardsub
http://www.animedreamer.org/index.php?/ ... ory/18/34/

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 20th, '07, 05:27

xYuki wrote:i like shun (rui) what other drama do you guys recommend seeing him in?
HA H AH AH AH A .. HAHAHAHAAA

lol sorry !
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 8) I'm promoting this drama ;; of course cuty Shun Oguri is there...as the male L E A D E R ! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

ilovehyd

Post by ilovehyd » Jul 21st, '07, 09:20

Any news if theres a special edition or a season 3 coming out ? :S

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Jul 22nd, '07, 02:34

apparently a movie

nychandball

Post by nychandball » Jul 23rd, '07, 04:58

can someone tell me where is the hyd2 nyc special is located?? crunchyroll dont have it anymore and i remember seeing it in the torrents here... anyone know where it went?

buzyb33

Post by buzyb33 » Jul 27th, '07, 03:02

I'm also looking for somewhere to download the hyd sp "the makino family goes to ny".
Can someone please help me!! thanks in advance!

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 27th, '07, 19:34

Torrent is here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
I don't know if there is a direct link to it anywhere

buzyb33

Post by buzyb33 » Jul 27th, '07, 19:56

thank you!!

wheee! Hana Yori Dango is love!~ <3

tieuthu1710

Post by tieuthu1710 » Jul 30th, '07, 10:57

sao khong co' link the ha? anh chi oi**

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 30th, '07, 20:58

tieuthu1710 wrote:sao khong co' link the ha? anh chi oi**
Try that again in English pls :glare:

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Jul 30th, '07, 21:06

I am in love with this drama i cant stop watching it :wub:

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Jul 31st, '07, 23:22

goongluver16 wrote:I am in love with this drama i cant stop watching it :wub:
I know how you feel... :wub: :wub:

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 1st, '07, 00:09

trunkims, are you going to do the subtitle for hyd 2 tokyo park friend.

goongluver16

Post by goongluver16 » Aug 2nd, '07, 23:42

Does anyone know if there is going to be an Hana Yori dango 3? if do please tell! :wub:

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 3rd, '07, 04:44

auroragb wrote:
tieuthu1710 wrote:sao khong co' link the ha? anh chi oi**
Try that again in English pls :glare:
I think the person is asking "Why isn't there a link?"

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Aug 3rd, '07, 04:46

I'm in Japan right now but i'm leaving tomorrow. i didn't know that they were showing reruns of HYD1 on TV today. when i was eating breakfast (at like 10:20) i heard the TV say 'Hanazawa Rui' and my eyes like shot up to the TV and i was like 'waaaaaaaaa????' XD

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Aug 8th, '07, 22:14

kiki wrote:trunkims, are you going to do the subtitle for hyd 2 tokyo park friend.
Is there no subs for it yet? I can't remember if I saw one or not. I'll look around. I did have the subs for the gakko e max! though. I'll figure out something.

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 8th, '07, 22:21

ah, there translation already at lily, since she finished but seems she erase the whole thing .

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Aug 8th, '07, 22:23

goongluver16 wrote:Does anyone know if there is going to be an Hana Yori dango 3? if do please tell! :wub:
I vaguely remember this discussion, but I THINK there's supposed to be a special...I'm pretty sure there's one more little segment coming. I just don't know when....I would think they would tape it in the summer time cuz the second season was around winter jan-march and the first one was around fall from oct-dec, SO I THINK they might be planning a spring-summer one next year or in 2 years....just hopefully it doesn't drag on with tsukasa x tsukushi and the old hag again....

thinking back hasn't the drama gone though all the possible scenes from the manga and anime? I can't remember.....

trunkims
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by trunkims » Aug 8th, '07, 22:24

kiki wrote:ah, there translation already at lily, since she finished but seems she erase the whole thing .
HA! then that's where I remember seeing it, just a script but yeah it's gone...does anyone have the link to her site? it seems everytime I type jlandsubs.com it doesn't work...what's the correct address, I'm drawing a blank :crazy:

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Aug 8th, '07, 22:27

^ she closed her site she's not doing subbing or anything subbing and drama related anymore if you go to jlandsub.com u'll see the full story
your link was right but u added an extra "s" its jlandsub not jlandsubs lol :thumleft:
Last edited by BxLibra on Aug 8th, '07, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 8th, '07, 22:28

that is a correct address, and as i heard she don't want to be subber anymore so she erase the whole thing.
http://jlandsub.com/

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Aug 8th, '07, 22:35

Hi,

Couple of questions.

What is this Tokyo Park Friend?
Are the cast and crew thinking of doing anything else in the future with the show HYD?

Thank You.

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Aug 11th, '07, 19:02

I am curious as of what will happen to Rui? I feel bad for him because he could not be with ones he love. I have never read the manga or have seen anything further than the final ep of season 2. Did the character finally find someone he truly love and be happy with? Or is it as he said, that he is never meant to get in a relationship with someone he love?

I am just wondering, because this is kind of thing that doesn't have any closure for me...

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 11th, '07, 19:12

^Yeah i agree. I felt like something was still hanging although the other two got together; I LOVE RUI. and i was so disappointed. I wanted him to end up with her, but if not then someone that he loved. =[ so sad.

Silentwolfdog

Post by Silentwolfdog » Aug 11th, '07, 19:20

^ Good to know I am not only one that see this way either.

Yeah, Rui was one of my favorite character from Dango, so I was rooting for him too. Good guy deserve a break too...lol.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Aug 11th, '07, 19:46

@The Pinny Parlour:
Tokyo Friend Park is a japanese variety show where people go and compete at various games in order to win many prizes, the HYD special was a show where the cast (that is: tsukushi, the F4 and the makino family) went to participate for promotion of HYD 2 returns, they won a lot of things they wanted, it was really fun. I think the torrent may still be here in d-addicts somewhere... :lol 8)
There's still no official word on any follow-up for the series, only rumors going back and forth, but as trunkims said, if they do something, it's probably going to be next year, or the next.

@people who were wondering what happened with rui...:
well, all that is left for us is the manga, ne? so how did the F4 ended up? I'll put it in spoiler tag just in case someone doesn't want to know XD:
It was a given that, when it came to marriage, or love relationships, the F4 were destined to have arranged marriages, doumyouji was the exception because of all the "special circumstances" we know and love, that was the main reason why akira and soujiro were taking advantage of their remaining "free time" smooth-talking every skirt that came their way, rui on the other hand, is also a special case because of his personality.
He ended up on good terms with both shizuka (who got married with someone else) and tsukushi, but I like to think that he might be able, in the future, to find someone he'll fall for who will love him back, and it's suitable for his responsibilities as heir to his family.
Akira will probably marry a "chosen one".
Soujiro's and Yuuki's relationship ended up as well, in good terms, he became a wonderful "first" memory for her, which allowed her to move on and start to look for someone to love again. Soujiro will also probably marry a "chosen one".
Doumyouji and tsukushi ended up with a promise, much like the first season's ending, but that promise was made in a cathedral, before an altar, so it could be taken as a proposal...hehehehe XD They are destined to be together though, so no worries, XD XD XD
And that's about all I remember, the anime ending is totally different though... nya!
:mrgreen: :salut:

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Aug 12th, '07, 05:39

princess_jime wrote:@The Pinny Parlour:
Tokyo Friend Park is a japanese variety show where people go and compete at various games in order to win many prizes, the HYD special was a show where the cast (that is: tsukushi, the F4 and the makino family) went to participate for promotion of HYD 2 returns, they won a lot of things they wanted, it was really fun. I think the torrent may still be here in d-addicts somewhere... :lol 8)
There's still no official word on any follow-up for the series, only rumors going back and forth, but as trunkims said, if they do something, it's probably going to be next year, or the next.

@people who were wondering what happened with rui...:
well, all that is left for us is the manga, ne? so how did the F4 ended up? I'll put it in spoiler tag just in case someone doesn't want to know XD:
It was a given that, when it came to marriage, or love relationships, the F4 were destined to have arranged marriages, doumyouji was the exception because of all the "special circumstances" we know and love, that was the main reason why akira and soujiro were taking advantage of their remaining "free time" smooth-talking every skirt that came their way, rui on the other hand, is also a special case because of his personality.
He ended up on good terms with both shizuka (who got married with someone else) and tsukushi, but I like to think that he might be able, in the future, to find someone he'll fall for who will love him back, and it's suitable for his responsibilities as heir to his family.
Akira will probably marry a "chosen one".
Soujiro's and Yuuki's relationship ended up as well, in good terms, he became a wonderful "first" memory for her, which allowed her to move on and start to look for someone to love again. Soujiro will also probably marry a "chosen one".
Doumyouji and tsukushi ended up with a promise, much like the first season's ending, but that promise was made in a cathedral, before an altar, so it could be taken as a proposal...hehehehe XD They are destined to be together though, so no worries, XD XD XD
And that's about all I remember, the anime ending is totally different though... nya!
:mrgreen: :salut:
Very thorough reply. Thank you very much for taking the time to write it for me. :)

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 17th, '07, 03:46

HYD 2008 movie confirmed they say! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

mjmsisco

Post by mjmsisco » Aug 17th, '07, 03:55

OMGG SERIOUSLY!??? YAYYY
I hope its true!!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 17th, '07, 07:21

yamapinku-rabu wrote:HYD 2008 movie confirmed they say! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
I THINK I LOVE U UUUUUUU~~~<3 thx for the Info

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Aug 17th, '07, 07:53

so it is really true!! HYD movie 2008~
OMG,, I can't wait~!!!

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 17th, '07, 12:09

maji!!!!
really!!!!
can't wait how about the date?

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 17th, '07, 16:37

Really!? Where can we confirm it?
It seems nobody here in Japan knows it yet. My friends & I and etc...
Almost all people who post on HYD2 official website are dying for the new movie or season 3. Everybody is like Please! Please! Please!
If it is true, I can tell it to my friends :D
I would love to see Shun in it, not the old one like about 10 years ago. :P

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Aug 17th, '07, 16:53

WHAT???????? there's HYD movie?
seriously? yes yes, so happy.

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 17th, '07, 17:25

^How do you know? Can i get the link for the comfirmation? thanks.

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 17th, '07, 17:48

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 17th, '07, 17:54

Did I miss something? That link doesn't mention anything about Hanadan...

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 17th, '07, 18:01

euniceng446

Post by euniceng446 » Aug 17th, '07, 18:11

ek. its all in Japanese. im not so good at that.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Aug 17th, '07, 19:17

my japanese might not be good, but I don't see any mention of Hanadan anywhere on the link. And you posted the link twice --;

kiki

Post by kiki » Aug 17th, '07, 19:29

sorry, this is a transalation from arashiland
Fans saw on TBS official site last night that the program Channel Rock will show this news on 18 August 2007. But this was almost immediately deleted from the site before 4am this morning!!

some fan saw that tbs post the news but then they took it down

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 17th, '07, 19:31

OMG why was deleted i wonder? O.o I really hope there will really be a Hanadan Movie coming out in 2008 !!!

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 17th, '07, 21:48

eeeeh, so is there really a movie or no >.<

remoted

Post by remoted » Aug 17th, '07, 21:53

:glare: Confusing. Check the HYD 2 site, it has the announcement.

Tokyograph also confirms the news in English.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1574
Last edited by remoted on Aug 17th, '07, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Aug 17th, '07, 21:55

remoted wrote::glare: Confusing. Check the HYD 2 site, it has the announcement.

Tokyograph also confirms the news.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WOHOOOOOOOOOO~~~~
these gus r gonna be sooooooo WELTHY XD

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 17th, '07, 22:20

w00t w00t oo yesh bring it on Makino

have anyone seen the HYD2 DVD cast special on veoh.com??? there is a scene on part 1 at a church Makino in a white wedding dress h0t h0t h0t will post a picture later

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Aug 17th, '07, 22:23

that`s soooo great!! XD

but i wish it was a SP .. if it`s a movie then we`ll have to wait for the DVD release *sigh*

kwazyboi

Post by kwazyboi » Aug 17th, '07, 22:25

dont worry someone will go in the theater n film it for us

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 17th, '07, 22:52

Ohhh! It is true. HYD new movie is coming in summer, 2008 :D
I checked HYD2 official Website this morning, snd there IS information about the movie!
When I checkd it 1:00am today (7nhours ago), they have NOT imformed it yet!
I could be the first one who post thank-you message on the official web. :roll
Shun is in it, hehehe :D . Jyun, Syouta, Abe, and Mao-chan are also in it too!

Could someone please back up me ? Hope no more confusion here. :-)

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 17th, '07, 23:02

Oh, I am bad! I forgot to say this.
Thank you so mcuh for the flash news :D :D :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 17th, '07, 23:14

awww how cool!!! but what it'll be about?? :O

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Aug 17th, '07, 23:23

kozumifan wrote:

awww how cool!!! but what it'll be about?? :O
Klick the link to find it out ^^ 8)

apartofmylife

Post by apartofmylife » Aug 18th, '07, 01:05

Here are some translation from the HYD2 official^^
Sorry for some mistakes in my English..

Briefly:
Title: Hana yori dango ~The final~
Story : The movie is set on one year after Makino's graduation in HYD2.
The beginning of the movie starts off with Tsukusi being involved in a big affair
when she turns to be 20 years old in any soon. The movie does have love comedy elements
like the drama and also has suspense elements, so they are planning it will have a variety
of contents. They are planning to shoot in overseas too, though they haven't decided where
they will.

How is the relationship between Tsukushi and Tsukasa going now that a year has passed
since he proposed to her in the last ep of the second season? What have F4 been doing?
The story will be something you can't take your eyes off.

When Mao and Jyun heard that the movie was decided:
Mao: She looked excited, but nervous at the same time saying "You have decided to make the
movie because you are really sure that you can meet fan's expectation knowing the tremendous
amount of feedback we received, right?"
Jun: "Finally, it came!" He showed spirit turning his shoulder around and around.

Message from Tsukushi and F4:
Mao: Last spurt! I will try my best!
Jun: I have kept you waiting!
Shun: I am sleepy...but if I can see you all.
Shouta: Enjoy the final!
Tsuyoshi:See you at the theater! (in Chinese)

haha... Shun is funny :sleeping:
Last edited by apartofmylife on Aug 18th, '07, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.

remoted

Post by remoted » Aug 18th, '07, 01:16

apartofmylife wrote:Here are some translation from the HYD2 official^^
Sorry for some mistakes in my English..

Briefly:
Title: Hana yori dango ~The final~
Story : The movie is set on one year after Makino's graduation in HYD2.
The beginning of the movie starts off with Tsukusi being involved in a big affair
when she turns to be 20 years old in any soon. The movie does have love comedy elements
like the drama and also has suspense elements, so they are planning it will have a variety
of contents. They are planning to shoot in overseas too, though they haven't decided where
they will.

How is the relationship between Tsukushi and Tsukasa going now that a year has passed
since he proposed to her in the last ep of the second season? What have F4 been doing?
The story will be something you can't take your eyes off.

When Mao and Jyun heard that the movie was decided:
Mao: She looked excited, but nervous at the same time saying "You have decided to make the
movie because you are really sure that you can meet fan's expectation knowing the tremendous
amount of feedback we received, right?"
Jun: "Finally, it came!" He showed spirit turning his shoulder around and around.

Message from Tsukushi and F4:
Mao: Last spurt! I will try my best!
Jun: I have kept you waiting!
Shun: I am sleepy...but if I can see you all.
Shouta: Enjoy the final!
Tsuyoshi:See you at the theater! (in Chinese)

haha... Shun is funny :sleeping:

Aw great info! Do you mind if you can post it in the official movie thread too?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_52101.htm