[Discussion] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [2007]

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jul 10th, '07, 14:35

aqpiggy wrote:i want to see the ep so bad :lol
i think its ok that the drama is different from the manga. i mean if its the same then we can just watch the tw version.. different is better lol
wow... you have the nicest comment i have ever read so far. lolz... i guess different is good. :thumright:

vivavn119

Post by vivavn119 » Jul 10th, '07, 14:36

Agreed with aqpiggy. I like story line of this JP version. Can wait till the torrent file is uploaded :-(((

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 10th, '07, 14:39

thank you~~~~~~~~~ :P

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 10th, '07, 14:45

I can't wait for the torrent to be uploaded. I really want to see this. I have no will power so I read the spoilers and my guess at how Sano finds out that Mizuki is a girl was completely wrong xD.

I'm in total agreement with with <b>aqpiggy</b>. Different is still good.

Now I'm just hoping Japan feels the same way too and support this show. I would love to see the ratings go higher than 15.9% this week since I love both Maki and Shun and just really want them to succeed in whatever they do *crosses fingers*

oxaloacetate

Post by oxaloacetate » Jul 10th, '07, 14:50

I've watched the taiwan version too. though it aint bad but i find there's always arkward moment? something like unatural acting from the two main ones. Jiro wasnt bad =P
But I do prefer the jap version now.
And i got to agree with aqpiggy that different is good too hehe...
Btw there's two parts (raws) uploaded in youtube alread by sayasayasaya21
www.youtube.com/user/sayasayasaya21
Cheers ...have fun :P

AzuNga

Post by AzuNga » Jul 10th, '07, 14:52

I have to admit that I was somewhat disappointed at first with the changes, but after watching the first episode a second time, I didn't really mind. However, what does get to me is how well performed the changes are. There are parts that flow really well but there are parts that are just... no. I know that this is a manga adaptation so there are crazy exaggerations, but some of the exaggerations don't exhibit funny 'anime' weirdness but... bad acting. Hate to say it since I love all of the actors/actress from their previous shows (Hanazawa Rui, Nobuta - Well, Toma made me love him in this drama). Toma is hilarious, in an animesque manner but without it being so bad that I lose the 'suspension of belief' (or was it reality? Lol)

Anyway, lilbearie, glad you like my spoilers. ^__^ If I'm not too tired after watching the episode (I'm currently an intern from 8AM to 5:30PM) then I'll probably do a repeat. (Was too upset with the changes for the first episode to post, lol)

nanikore - Thanks for the compliment, figured I'd try to recap as much as I remember for those unable to watch it. I have to rewatch the episodes a few times in order to get all of the details since I'm not fluent in Japanese at all. Lol, I was so hyped up from the episode so I actually wrote something rather than read everything quietly.

endoftime - I am also watching Coffee Prince. ^__^ Both actresses do well in looking like a guy (more so in CP).
The episode was funny, I laughed very hard at quite a number of spots. Only some parts were too awkward for me to swallow (as I mentioned about the 'rescue')

I think the best facial expression for the "I was kissed too" scene was by Ghost boy. I was half expecting him to say, "my sixth sense protected me." But nope, he was a victim too.

It made more sense with the flashback to the 'rescue' as to why Julia was out and the protest from her father. It's one thing for Sano to not be able to jump due to saving some other girl, but it's another when SHE'S the cause behind it. But still... the way it was thrown in was rather sad since, (1) Why was she walking somewhere isolated by herself at night? (2) Why would those guys bother kidnapping her? Why not just rob her? (3) Sano, where the heck did you come from?!!

I don't mind the changes. After thinking about it, it's fun to have these changes since I won't be able to know what will happen. However, the changes have to be played out WELL for me to like it. Still... one thing that bothers me and quite a few others like yourself, is the way Umeda treated her. Frightening her, fine that's okay. Physically hurting her? That's assault! They tried to make it less serious by having Yuujiro barge in randomly, but still. The whole helping her afterwards is also too awkward and hard to reconcile considering he was hurting her in the beginning. Oh, another thing about the limping, the way she fell down to get away from him and got caught by the ankle was too weird as was the way Sano jumped onto the fence....

I'm glad Sano will find out soon, because the one thing they shouldn't change is WHEN he found out she was a girl. 99% of the fun is him protecting her from her own idiocy. And, Mizuki is more sassy than clueless like the Mizuki in the manga.
I do love the hilarious scenes. And I've gotten my co-worker and classmate hooked onto the drama.

Other hilarious scenes I just remembered:
Tennou - He told his dorm members that if they didn't want to follow him (or something like that) then he would give them 1 minute to get out of the room. Everyone rushes for the door, but even with the combined effort of EVERYONE, the door doesn't budge. The whole time Tennou's eyes are closed and so when he finishes counting down the 1 minute and opens his eyes, everyone is all lined up like they didn't attempt to abandon him. Of course, Tennou mistakes their lined up presence as them actually WANTING to be there with him.

Sano's rival (I just thought Tezuka, lol) - His hair is for some reason, really awkward to me. Anyway, about that scene, it's not as fun since if Sano realized that Mizuki was a girl, he would find it more endearing. However, Nakatsu stole the spotlight. It was hilarious when he was nodding his head and acting all tough and manly (only to be downed when he accidentally touches Mizuki's shoulder and pink hearts start flying literally)

The drama king's weird... ghost possession, I think, was interesting. However, what caught my eye was Ghost boy's appearance. I think he attempted to purge the drama king of whatever ghost he summoned. But failed spectacularly.
Whoa, wrote too much. Seriously... I'm too wordy. Which is why my essays always need cutting down, lol.

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 10th, '07, 14:53

OMG <b>oxaloacetate</b>, I think I love you! Heh and of course sayasayasaya12 for uploading it <3

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 10th, '07, 14:54

omg thank you...how can they be so fast~~~~ :blink
better waTch it cuz youtube delete fast

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 14:58

A HAH!
I forced myself to wak up. Bwhahah.
OHh thanks for the Yutube link :D

I don't think I'm going to watch it yet, I don't want to have to pause watching the episode because there are only 2 parts :P. I'm going to wait for like 5. Bwahha.

Is this on Club Box yet :D.
Because I am uberr excited.
Last edited by wat3rm3lon on Jul 10th, '07, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 14:59

yay thanx alooooooooot :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 10th, '07, 15:08

xfantasee wrote: Oh I'm hoping that it will, and I'm pretty sure it will with all the dressing up as a girl and the kiss. I think it had something to do with two arashi members or something, Nino was one and arashi fans all watched it because of those two or something like that. That thread doesn't sink in as much as Hana Kimi things, well no duh.
but that was Yamada Taro Monogatari... not First Kiss

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 10th, '07, 15:10

i watched the first part...so funny

namedx

Post by namedx » Jul 10th, '07, 15:12

endoftime: A bit off-tangent, but is anyone watching the new Korean drama Coffee Prince? It takes some of the elemental things from Hana Kimi and creates a completely new, original piece. Whee, makes me excited!
Woo hoo-lol yep I'm tuning into this new Korean drama as well!! Sorry guys, I know this is waaaay off topic-but you're right, CP really does offer a new insight into a HK type plot where the main girl dresses up like a boy! I don't know why, but aspects of CP reminds me sooo much of Shakespeares twelfth night-even though the plot is completely at a tangent-lol must be the whole female crossdressing aspect that made me think of a Shakespeare play! Ok..back to HK woah-I swear this topic had just reached bout 100 pages when I last logged on-now look where we are!!!

PeAce out =)

nanikore

Re: EPISODE 2

Post by nanikore » Jul 10th, '07, 15:12

Akuma.hime wrote:Okay,

I just watched episode two and I am so annoyed.....BTW, if you haven't seen this episode than I suggest you skip this post. SPOILERS AHEAD!

Anyway, I love HanaKimi it was probably one of the first manga I bought long before started learning Japanese, so naturally I was uber-excited to see that it was becoming a drama. Especially, after since the manga ended a couple years ago- I thought that it would never be animated, let along turned into a drama.
But the way they changed it kind of annoys the hell out of me. I know that when turning a manga into a drama it naturally isn't going to be the same. But artful adaptations can be made I mean look at Hana Yori Dango. The story changed to fit the drama and it was AMAZING (for the most part anyway)! But for HanaKimi they seemed to changed a lot of the things that made it really fun-- not to mention funny. I am particularly referring some of the American aspects.

Maybe its unfair to say this after only two episodes but, half the fun of was watching Mizuki get by in Japan. Yeah, she's half-Japanese but she's grown up in America so her attitude is more I don't know how to say this but "more in your face" than she appears to be. Maybe that was changed to cater more to the Japanese audience in which cause I understand since ratings are important. But to a certain extent if you strip that way you lose a little bit of Mizuki's personality.

I was also expecting her to have more of a "foreign" appearance-- probably an unreasonable assumption since Japanese speaking actresses and actors are hard to come by. I acknowledge that but I just feel that something is missing.

Oh, and the thing that REALLY pisses me off (by far more than the other things) is the reason WHY Sano stopped jumping. Its so lame!!! The writers decided that its because he got attacked in America, saving Mizuki, that he got injured and stopped jumping. And of course, Mizuki comes to Japan to help he regain his from confidence to begin it again.

Look, I know that America isn't the safest country in the world, but why does every Japanese drama focus on American crime whenever something in the show takes place in America! Its so annoying! Oh, and it PISSES me off that the crimes are ALWAYS perpetrated by black people! Again, I point to Hana Yori Dango 2 when Tsukushi gets mugged and then nearly assaulted by none other than black people. Maybe this doesn't bother anyone else, but I'm black and I currently live in Japan so this kind of crap directly effects my life here. In fact I'm writing my thesis on it!
yea... i was kinda hoping for that "hey i like you. lets be friends ^^" part between mizuki and sano. and yes i wish they stuck to the storyline... it was perfect the way it was written... but i think its better to do as some have said: put the manga aside and watch it anew. which is hard to do i know.
and the thing about american crime by black ppl, yea whats up with that

gemtsoi

Post by gemtsoi » Jul 10th, '07, 15:50

This show is really an escape from reality, eh? It's so out-of-this-world that it's fun! I haven't read the manga or watched the TW version, but I'm looking forward to the second ep. I think that any school has to be seriously nuts to accept boys based on their looks...lol...
About Akuma.hime's post, yeah, I don't agree with the portrayal of blacks in Japanese shows, either. Tsukushi got mugged by black people in HYD, and in Bambino, Ban bumped into two blacks who looked as though they were going to beat him up. I don't understand why the dramas are like that...can anyone shed any light on this?

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jul 10th, '07, 15:55

AzuNga wrote:
I'm glad Sano will find out soon, because the one thing they shouldn't change is WHEN he found out she was a girl. 99% of the fun is him protecting her from her own idiocy. And, Mizuki is more sassy than clueless like the Mizuki in the manga.
haha exactly. clueless mizuki was so cute :3

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 16:10

Yess.
I just watched the first episode on YouTube bwhaha.
But seriously.
It was freaking hilariouss, I thought.
TOMA WAS SO CUTE <3.

I want to watch it in perfectt qualityy XD.
I wonder if someone soft-subbed it, yet.

I'm kind of sad that the brother isn't as good-looking.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 16:22

yah it sad the brother not good looking....
i finished it!!! Yah!!!

Shuno is so cute when he is drunk... with his big smile!!!

popo_chan_xo

torrent

Post by popo_chan_xo » Jul 10th, '07, 16:35

is the torrent for ep 2 released yet?
oh and how come they dont have her being discovered as a girl by sano???????
i liked the manga characters better she was cuter.

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
dramas currently being watched:
liar game
papa to musume
hanzakari no kimitachi e
1st shop of coffee prince

do u know any more really good oness????

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 16:40

yes!!! im watching it right now..i just woke up!!! awesome!!!!!

zinkbell17

Post by zinkbell17 » Jul 10th, '07, 16:45

gemtsoi wrote:This show is really an escape from reality, eh? It's so out-of-this-world that it's fun! I haven't read the manga or watched the TW version, but I'm looking forward to the second ep. I think that any school has to be seriously nuts to accept boys based on their looks...lol...
About Akuma.hime's post, yeah, I don't agree with the portrayal of blacks in Japanese shows, either. Tsukushi got mugged by black people in HYD, and in Bambino, Ban bumped into two blacks who looked as though they were going to beat him up. I don't understand why the dramas are like that...can anyone shed any light on this?
Hi Everyone!!! I'm new...well i use to lurk lol :D but anyway Konichiwa!!!
It's kind of a disapointment because 1
Thoes kind of portrayals are unrealistic actually, and very stereotypical…take HYD 2 where she was mug by this black guy in the middle of time square, with all those people around. One, I’m from NJ which is right next to NY and been to time square plenty of time…in a area like that it would be a lot harder than that to get away with that in broad daylight, mainly because there’s so many police around that area…and for the criminal to “just” so happen to be Black is kind of funny being that Time Square attracts people from all over both Black/White/Asian/Spanish (You Name It!) and majority of them are working class people who probably don’t see the need to steal. I’m not saying NY doesn’t have crime, or that there aren’t Black people committing crime…but come on!!! Like criminals don’t come in all shapes, sizes, and skin tones…I just think people need to get a way from the image/belief that white is always right…especially because of this mentality people miss opportunity to connect with other people, of various backgrounds and more importantly aren’t seeing the bigger picture. So when watching that part of HYD 2 I basically cringed and fault the urge to stop watching it completely only because I realized people with that kind of mentality are misguided—ignoring these type of sentiments against Black people won’t change them and won’t solve anything.
Sorry for the rant I kind of got carried away, but it's a topic I'm passionate about :thumleft:

shaay

Post by shaay » Jul 10th, '07, 16:45

I just watched episode 2 and though I couldn't understand a word it still managed to crack me up.

This is really random but...

*Do not click if you haven't seen episode 2 yet! Or easily offended by bad quality pictures! Don't say I didn't' warn you!*
...I know there is a picture of the kiss between Shun and Toma where all three are present but I want a picture of them all lying down together afterwards. You can see Toma and Maki lying down right next to each other in the wide shot and Shun in the middle just on top of the both of them. I dunno. Just thought it was extremely cute. Too bad they only show a far away shot of this and when they come in for a close up you only see one or two of them at most because if there was a close up with all three of them in the shot it would have made one truly wickedly cute OT3 icon. Oh well, I'm sure there will be some more great moments to come but yeah, love this.

(Please excuse the VERY bad quality picture >.<)

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jul 10th, '07, 16:53

Why do Oguri and Toma kiss in the first place? xD

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 17:05

could anyone give me windjp link @ CB

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 10th, '07, 17:07

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:could anyone give me windjp link @ CB
still not out yet.. 8)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 17:10

Just finished on YouT, I think I prefer giving my comments after watching HQ vers..

I really wonder why there are so many people who alwayz try to find things they dun't like , or that they just dun't like Hana Kimi simply ?...
It's a comedy drama, why takes everything so important ? :scratch:

I went out a while, return dead tired but thanks to Hana Kimi I feel like reborn .. That's all I can say now.

:)

KuriousKutiexoxo

Post by KuriousKutiexoxo » Jul 10th, '07, 17:15

Thanks for the youtube link! Can't wait to watch it! And yea, youtube does delete fast >___________<

<33Teresa♥

aqpiggy

Post by aqpiggy » Jul 10th, '07, 17:17

i think people just don't like it simply because its different from the manga~~~
i love this show@ i think i read like1/5 of the manga,,,,and when i watch the show..i never think of it as a drama of hana kimi manga

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 17:37

arabian wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:could anyone give me windjp link @ CB
still not out yet.. 8)
I know but I want the link :unsure: :roll

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 10th, '07, 17:37

Does anyone know the actor who plays Shizuki?

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 17:48

XD :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 17:54

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 17:55

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Jul 10th, '07, 18:06

Status on RAW, lol if anyone cares, its still not up on the networks. One has popped up but the queue is ridiculous. Actually, Hana Kimi is unusually late this week. I should have gotten it by now, anyway, by latest it'll be available... around... 4pm - 5ish.

Sorry guys ;.;

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 18:07

thanx alot :cheers:

KaitouTsuki90

Post by KaitouTsuki90 » Jul 10th, '07, 18:07

I just saw the episode and explanations that the other members gave. Kudos for that. I really like it so far. Change is good. Nakatsu's vision is hilarious! Kayashima and his ghostly ways is just so cute! I wanna hug him! I think Mizuki's reason for coming to Japan is more reasonable then just being his fan. I think it gives more meaning. Although WE HATE STEREOTYPING! It cannot be helped. It happens in every country. I bet in the U.S (where I live) they stereotype Japanese people with anime, games, hentai, ninja, samurai, sushi, etc... I wish they wouldn't do that but even in America they stereotype black people as gangsters. I really like oscar the drama queen or king. When they were saying that they were a victim of the monster kissing (Sano) I LAUGHED OUT when he was naked? and holding onto the curtain. The kissing scene between Sano and Nakatsu! I died! haha. :goggle: I think the brother scene is where he finds out that mizuki is a girl. In the manga I think Sano had some doubts Mizuki being a girl and went along to confirm it. I mean touching her chest doesn't mean she's a girl. I mean she could be a man with man boobs =moobs. haha! All in All i really like it! I want subs! Even though Oscar isn't good looking he makes up with his acting! :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 18:11

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
thanx alot :cheers:
you're welcome! :lol

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 18:12

Ladymercury wrote:Status on RAW, lol if anyone cares, its still not up on the networks. One has popped up but the queue is ridiculous. Actually, Hana Kimi is unusually late this week. I should have gotten it by now, anyway, by latest it'll be available... around... 4pm - 5ish.

Sorry guys ;.;
Don't worry :D.
We shall be waiting.

And good luck XD.

I LOVE THE SCENE WHERE:
"Ore mo, ore mo, boku mo, boku mo, ore mo... WATASHI MO!"
And he was naked. That was hilarious.

Gorahgurl

Post by Gorahgurl » Jul 10th, '07, 18:21

Hey guys, the PV to Ikenai Taiyou (theme to Hana Kimi) is out! Whoot! Here it is on youtube:

wachi

Post by wachi » Jul 10th, '07, 18:25

Prodigy_child wrote:Does anyone know the actor who plays Shizuki?
Okada Yoshinori
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Okada_Yoshinori

veracious

Post by veracious » Jul 10th, '07, 18:35

My thoughts on ep 2, raw....

I basically hate so much of the changes they've been making to the drama. It doesn't feel like Hana Kimi to me, but something somewhat close to Hana Kimi. The only thing that really wins me over is Nakatsu.
His gayness is just hilarious and adorable and Toma does such a great job with it. LOVE. His expressions and everything is so perfect. It's different from Jiro's performance but equally perfect. I adore it so much.

I'm actually shipping Mizuki with Nakatsu now... The real couple of Sano-Mizuki has been sort of ...bland so far. And now they changed the backstory into WTF-ery.

And of course, Sano-Nakatsu kiss. HELL YES. Bring it on. ;)
It's a fangirl drama and it's not top quality so I try to take it as it is - very light fun, even though it doesn't rock my world.

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 10th, '07, 18:36

I have to say I liked the first episode better. Though dunk!Sano, in denial Nakatsu and Maki "crossdressing" were definitely pluses.

Toma as Nakatsu was cute. XD Love must hurt for him. And drunk!Sano/Shun was really cute too. I love the scene where everyone said they were kissed by Shun. Oscar acting all girly used "Watashi" unlike the other guys who used "Boku" or "Ore". And Juri is more of a scary witch that she was in the manga. Never liked her.

Mizuki's character...she needs to be more in your face and also cheerful. She seems to be I don't know, more poised here. I had high hopes for that because in the behind the scenes clips and stuff, Maki seems like a very cheerful girl.

And I agree with everyone about the stereotypical black, mexican, etc thugs. At least they didn't have a speaking role. It gets me thinking of HanaDan :glare: --the guys there were obviously extras. Their acting sucked that I was even embarrassed for them. But I have to admit it was an asskicking entrance for Shun in that scene. Must have been CrowsZero LOL

And Shizuki! Yay, though not Eurasian looking :/! :D I wonder if he will speak some English..? So there might be a chance that there will be Julia! Let's hope.
wachi wrote:
Prodigy_child wrote:Does anyone know the actor who plays Shizuki?
Okada Yoshinori
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Okada_Yoshinori
Thanks so much.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 18:40

Prodigy_child wrote:
I have to say I liked the first episode better. Though dunk!Sano, in denial Nakatsu and Maki "crossdressing" were definitely pluses.

Toma as Nakatsu was cute. XD Love must hurt for him. And drunk!Sano/Shun was really cute too. I love the scene where everyone said they were kissed by Shun. Oscar acting all girly used "Watashi" unlike the other guys who used "Boku" or "Ore". And Juri is more of a scary witch that she was in the manga. Never liked her.

Mizuki's character...she needs to be more in your face and also cheerful. She seems to be I don't know, more poised here. I had high hopes for that because in the behind the scenes clips and stuff, Maki seems like a very cheerful girl.

And I agree with everyone about the stereotypical black, mexican, etc thugs. At least they didn't have a speaking role. It gets me thinking of HanaDan :glare: --the guys there were obviously extras. Their acting sucked that I was even embarrassed for them. But I have to admit it was an asskicking entrance for Shun in that scene. Must have been CrowsZero LOL

And Shizuki! Yay, though not Eurasian looking :/! :D I wonder if he will speak some English..? So there might be a chance that there will be Julia! Let's hope.
I really think you're right. I mean there wasn't any information on the brother in DramaWiki. No real name, no manga name. There's a high chance they're going to portray Julia too! Her name just might not be there :D.

Yess.

I LOVE TOMA RIGHT NOWWW HE'S SO CUTE <3.

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 18:41

Oh yeah.

Does anyone know what rating the second episode got :D.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jul 10th, '07, 18:43

Or maybe they might have a temp problem of finding an actress for Julia...

Wuchun

Post by Wuchun » Jul 10th, '07, 18:50

thnx :-)

i love this taiwan drama

there is japanes to

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 18:53

Wuchun wrote:thnx :-)

i love this taiwan drama

there is japanes to
hi welcome here

this is the thread for hanakimi j-vision :cheers:

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 10th, '07, 18:54

>< reading all this makes me want to see it even more!!! waiting sucks!!!

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jul 10th, '07, 18:56

can anyone translate the preview of hana kimi 3 for me??? cause I am not too sure but did Sano tell ashiya to leave and go back to America?
So far I didn't mind the changes but I think its getting a bit too much....they are switching certain events from the manga around.
So far because of the location and the actors I prefered the japanese version...actually I like the Mizuki portrait here in the manga she is too naive ....maki's version is more believable...Nakatsu is also good I hated the taiwanese Nakatsu that was just too much....a complete whinning idiot!!! I think the japanese actors are really hot...altough the 2nd dorms head is maybe a bit too cheerful...I liked the taiwanese version for that character...and I love both Sano's maybe Wu Zun's Sano was a bit too cheerfull and kind and Oguri's so far is too dark!!!

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 18:57

jojochan wrote:>< reading all this makes me want to see it even more!!! waiting sucks!!!
are you jojo from my forum :blink :blink :blink

if you jojo welcome here ^^

yeah I hate waiting :glare:

but it warth :wub:

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Jul 10th, '07, 18:59

Wuchun wrote:thnx :-)

i love this taiwan drama

there is japanes to
What a cute pic of Wuchun ( You should see the ones on his blog :D )

ANYWAYS....

I have yet to watch ep 2 =<

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 10th, '07, 19:01

Yamashita-freak wrote:can anyone translate the preview of hana kimi 3 for me??? cause I am not too sure but did Sano tell ashiya to leave and go back to America?
So far I didn't mind the changes but I think its getting a bit too much....they are switching certain events from the manga around.
So far because of the location and the actors I prefered the japanese version...actually I like the Mizuki portrait here in the manga she is too naive ....maki's version is more believable...Nakatsu is also good I hated the taiwanese Nakatsu that was just too much....a complete whinning idiot!!! I think the japanese actors are really hot...altough the 2nd dorms head is maybe a bit too cheerful...I liked the taiwanese version for that character...and I love both Sano's maybe Wu Zun's Sano was a bit too cheerfull and kind and Oguri's so far is too dark!!!
YEAH! That really confused me.
Did Sano say he WANTED her to leave?

Because that makes me sad :cry:.

Grr. I wish I knew more Japanese.

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 10th, '07, 19:05

osl; yup me the one and only jojo ;) i was spying on hanakimi's progress :x

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 19:07

jojochan wrote:osl; yup me the one and only jojo ;) i was spying on hanakimi's progress :x
LOL you are the only JOJO :wub: :lol

let me spy with you :whistling:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 19:18

I'm wondering where this "train" will lead to ^__^ , just 2 episodes I feel already lost LoL

jojochan

Post by jojochan » Jul 10th, '07, 19:21

hehe well, as long as there's a semi-gay cute Toma it's going to be a fantastic train-ride XD
I'm really excited about ep 2, even though I havent seen it yet... :)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 19:22

lolz!!! omg i love this episode!!! XD
the "ore mo" part was hilaruous, he even kissed the ghost guy!!! XD omg!! the cross dressing part also, i love mizuki... and the dog... how cute he won the tv... XD, oscar cracks me up... he was possessed XD and sano's rival..i dont like him... :glare: XD toma!!!! he was ose bleeding XD and hearts when he touched mizuki's shoulder!!!! XD hearts!! he's awesome!! i love his vision when they were eating!!! XD omg!! i love this ep.. cant wait for the subs, now i know what hpappened to sano's leg.. poor :-( but i loved the asskicking scene though!! he's awesome...reminded me of gokusen!! :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 19:23

KaitouTsuki90 wrote:
I just saw the episode and explanations that the other members gave. Kudos for that. I really like it so far. Change is good. Nakatsu's vision is hilarious! Kayashima and his ghostly ways is just so cute! I wanna hug him! I think Mizuki's reason for coming to Japan is more reasonable then just being his fan. I think it gives more meaning. Although WE HATE STEREOTYPING! It cannot be helped. It happens in every country. I bet in the U.S (where I live) they stereotype Japanese people with anime, games, hentai, ninja, samurai, sushi, etc... I wish they wouldn't do that but even in America they stereotype black people as gangsters. I really like oscar the drama queen or king. When they were saying that they were a victim of the monster kissing (Sano) I LAUGHED OUT when he was naked? and holding onto the curtain. The kissing scene between Sano and Nakatsu! I died! haha. :goggle: I think the brother scene is where he finds out that mizuki is a girl. In the manga I think Sano had some doubts Mizuki being a girl and went along to confirm it. I mean touching her chest doesn't mean she's a girl. I mean she could be a man with man boobs =moobs. haha! All in All i really like it! I want subs! Even though Oscar isn't good looking he makes up with his acting! :D
I totally agree with you , esp about the stereotype part... Again people shouldn't take it too important, I think they just want to make it an excuse to be able to diss this drama.. To be honest this kind of thing is seen everywhere & in many jdorama! **** again it's just a dorama, a fiction!! man!

One thing bothers me,
the supporting actors get little too much on screen time.. :cussing: those blossom girls, wth they're doin in the contest ?! & the other girls ?! argh, why had they change/add so many things like that!!
nonetheless, I still luve this drama :wub: Drunken Sano is way so cute XD XD omg!!! & the kiss was .... *faint*
(but I wish Mizuki to punch him instead LoL)
Luve luve all Nakatsu scenes... :mrgreen:
& the ending kiss, they're so cute, I mean the trio Mizuki, Sano & Nakatsu XD The way they're laying next to together aww, Sano looks like a doggie LoL

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 10th, '07, 20:02

It's out ^__^

http://www.haruka-nature.com/windjp/index-dl070711.html

uhm should I wait for 1GB vers ? uhm what for, I'll DL both muahahha

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:06

YAY the CB is up now :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

I am soooooooooooo excited :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 20:11

yup im downloading it!!@ so exciting!!! <333

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:17

mine doesn't start yet :glare: :cry:

I hope it work :cry:

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 10th, '07, 20:20

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:mine doesn't start yet :glare: :cry:

I know u are OS freak so don't worry it'll work it just need a time.. :mrgreen:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 20:22

lolz mine is 10%already!! XD maybe a few more hours xD
so exciting, does anybody know when the subs come out?? the soft subs??

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:23

arabian wrote:
Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:mine doesn't start yet :glare: :cry:

I know u are OS freak so don't worry it'll work it just need a time.. :mrgreen:
thanx arabian :glare:

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:24

kozumifan wrote:lolz mine is 10%already!! XD maybe a few more hours xD
what 10 %
mine is 0% :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Star Candy

Post by Star Candy » Jul 10th, '07, 20:24

How can I download it from that site?? I don't understand korean! help me

jess22

Post by jess22 » Jul 10th, '07, 20:26

Nomanymore wrote:
KaitouTsuki90 wrote:
...Although WE HATE STEREOTYPING! It cannot be helped. It happens in every country. I bet in the U.S (where I live) they stereotype Japanese people with anime, games, hentai, ninja, samurai, sushi, etc... I wish they wouldn't do that but even in America they stereotype black people as gangsters....
I totally agree with you , esp about the stereotype part... Again people shouldn't take it too important, I think they just want to make it an excuse to be able to diss this drama.. To be honest this kind of thing is seen everywhere & in many jdorama! **** again it's just a dorama, a fiction!! man!
I just saw this episode and wasn't one of the attackers white?

Also, if you want to place blame, then blame it on the American media. Most of Japanese people's perception of blacks is based on American media which is pretty stereotypical.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 20:32

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
kozumifan wrote:lolz mine is 10%already!! XD maybe a few more hours xD
what 10 %
mine is 0% :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
lolz yeah.. like i said CB downloads really fast for me xD
Star Candy wrote:How can I download it from that site?? I don't understand korean! help me
here' s a tutorial http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/137160.html

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:33

my CB delete the file

and I can't put it again :cry:

what should I do :pale:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 20:37

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:my CB delete the file

what do you mean by delete it??
try to download it again.. :O

Oguri_Shun_lover

Post by Oguri_Shun_lover » Jul 10th, '07, 20:38

kozumifan wrote:

I download it again and it just doesn't work

it doesn't start :cry: :cry:
it is stell 0 KB :pale:

belleza

Post by belleza » Jul 10th, '07, 20:46

To be honest this kind of thing is seen everywhere & in many jdorama!
Asian dramas in general, actually. Very ugly in HanaDan 2 (and I heard the same in First Kiss), rather dorky-funny in All In (Koreans schoolin cholos in Tae-Kwon Do?!? oh hellz no! :D

But then again, our fixation with samurais, geishas, and -- you know -- anime must seem really stupid too. I don't know.

Star Candy

Post by Star Candy » Jul 10th, '07, 20:48

kozumifan wrote:
Star Candy wrote:How can I download it from that site?? I don't understand korean! help me
here' s a tutorial http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/137160.html
arigatou :cheers:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 10th, '07, 20:51

Oguri_Shun_lover wrote:
kozumifan wrote:

I download it again and it just doesn't work

it doesn't start :cry: :cry:
it is stell 0 KB :pale:
aa it happens to me sometimes.. :-( maybe wait or try to download it later.. should work :-)