Goong VS My Girl VS Full House

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

which drama do u like??

Full House
24%
My Girl
42%
Goong
34%

Total votes: 895

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Feb 20th, '07, 06:05

1st full house
2nd my girl
3rd goong

i watched my girl 1st before the two i became very addicted to this drama specially with lee da hae. i always watching their ng's in youtube after my girl i watched full house and i really loved it has nice characters and actings specially song hye gyo and bi.and it became my favorite drama of all... the last one i have watched is goong nice drama too and yoon eun hye have a really cute character here..

difference:

first parts of the three dramas- actually when it comes in first parts i liked goong more than my girl even though the first part of goong is boring too.. i guess the reason why i dont like the first part of my girl is becouse the comedy parts of my girl are not that funny (exept in the part when she was drunk and start punching the things in the street that really made me laugh) and all the scenes in the first part are comedy. . but in full house even the first part made me laugh and made me very curious what will happen next...

middle and ending part- the middle part of my girl is really nice and i became really curious who is the real cousin but it has too many sad parts specially in the part when it is about to end.. but the ending was great i was shoked when i saw that the real cousin was the girl from only you and sassy girl, and both of them are really cute in the ending. in goong i guess the middle part is the best part of this drama it made me laugh when she want to show everyone the video where she messed up whith the face of the prince but she doesnt know that the prince changed it with him kissing her on the cheek, but in the part when it is about to end and the ending it is so boring and the story is messed up.. i hate those parts... in full house the middle part is very nice and really funny there are so many scenes that can make me laugh (actually i cant think of my favorite funny part in this drama because everything is funny) and in those scenes it is shown how ji eun falling in love whith young jae. in the part where it is near ending there are some sad scenes but i still love watching those scenes specially the part where ji eun is really upset because young jae didn't came home until morning song hye gyo and bi really acted so nice in that part. and in other scenes of that part you can see young jae is already in love with ji eun and he just want to keep his promise to hye won that's why he always see her... the ending was fantasting its like you can say "FINALLY" beacause finally young jae confess his feelings to ji eun and the dating scene is really nice... some says that they hate the kissing scene there but i think they just did that simple kissing scene for it to fit the drama and the cute characters of the two....

worth watching all over again - i guess full house is worth watching over and over again i watched it 5 times already and i'm watching it again and i still love it... i watched my girl 2 times and the third time i watched it get bored and stoped watching it... and i guess i can't watch goong i again because even the first time i watched already get bored...

acting skills of the cast- best acting skills of the cast are in full house specially song hye gyo and bi both of them can act really fantastinc in drama or in comedy.you can really feel what they are doing, they made the drama really alive with their acting skills and they made a really cute couple in full house.. 2nd my girl all of them acted nice speacially lee da hae she is a really good actress but song hye gyo is better than her when it comes in comedy. lee dong wook is a great actor too its just his character in the drama is buisnessman, but when he cries i guess instead of making me feel said i am laughing everytime he cries i guess he cant act that nice when it comes in crying. the other two is good to its just i hate the exprsstion of the othere girl there.. in goong yoon eun hye acted nice but not at good as SHK and LDH. and joo ji hoon can only act but not that good sometimes i dont know if he is acting or just standing there...

well those are just my opinios and i guess all of us have our own type of dramas

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Feb 22nd, '07, 02:31

MY GIRLLLL

then goong

&& last, full house

looveeed my girl tho
da hae + dong wook = cute couple :wub:
Last edited by fizzlex3mh on Apr 4th, '07, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

kuzuryuharu

Post by kuzuryuharu » Feb 24th, '07, 17:52

My Girl is NUMBER 1!!!

Dong Wook and Da Hae are just so cute and funny together! :wub: There are so many funny scenes in this series. I especially loved the part when she was selling his oranges! LOL

Number 2 would be Goong and lastly, Fullhouse. But love all three!!!~ :D

[sweet.surrender]

Post by [sweet.surrender] » Feb 24th, '07, 18:11

ii dont think i can vote.. those dramas were all interesting in there own way
i would vote for goong.. not becasue its my favorite but becasue i love Kim Jung Hoon but that wouldnt be very fair so i wont vote.. I love them all

SinFan

Post by SinFan » Feb 24th, '07, 18:29

hehe..
i couldn't really choose between these 3..
love them all ^_^
but i think i prefer Goong...
because it's different in a way ^_^

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Feb 24th, '07, 18:45

Full House is very special to me. May be because it was the first k-drama i saw, but I liked just a tad more than My Girl. Haven't watched Goong, but i think I will now.

Edit: I watched first episode and dumped it cause I didn't like the "imaginary world with monarchy in korea"-thing, and it seemed a bit too "this-is-obviously-made-for-girls"-ish. I live in a country with monarchy; maybe that's why.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Why isn't Last Dance on the list?

1. Full House
2. Last Dance
3. My Girl

wildflower

Post by wildflower » Mar 1st, '07, 21:58

I Love My Girl, It kept me entertained. :D

FlameWolf21

Post by FlameWolf21 » Mar 1st, '07, 22:09

1.) Full House - great actors, great story line, made you want to see every minute. Had a little of everything and overall romance wasn't rushed. Great development, and not too slow.
2.) My Girl- its fun but not full house quality
3.) Goong- It is so boring i'm sry to anyone who likes it but its so hard to get into i stiil haven't even finished watching it. its so boring and dissapointing. it's way too drawn out the first three episodes she be cut down to one, and everything else could fir into 5 1hr episodes, without all the mind-drainging crap in between.

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:23

FlameWolf21 wrote:1.) Full House - great actors, great story line, made you want to see every minute. Had a little of everything and overall romance wasn't rushed. Great development, and not too slow.
3.) Goong- It is so boring i'm sry to anyone who likes it but its so hard to get into i stiil haven't even finished watching it. its so boring and dissapointing. it's way too drawn out the first three episodes she be cut down to one, and everything else could fir into 5 1hr episodes, without all the mind-drainging crap in between.
i tottttaaalllllly agree with you.. goong is overrated.. and very boring..
my pic's are
1. full house-my favorite
2. My girl-2nd favorite
3.Goong (shouldn't even be in this category)

thachngoc

Post by thachngoc » Mar 2nd, '07, 17:39

can someone please upload or link me to the torrent for MY GIRL please i really want to watch it after reading all the comment about it. i aready have goong and full house and both of them were nice. so please link me to my girl or torrent it for me

colradoski2

Post by colradoski2 » Mar 4th, '07, 01:21

The first time I saw My Girl It was just okay...but the more I watch it the funnier it gets. Now that i've seen more Kdramas I realie the My Girl is really rare in it's sense of humor, I like it more now :-D

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Mar 4th, '07, 12:54

guccijana wrote:
FlameWolf21 wrote:1.) Full House - great actors, great story line, made you want to see every minute. Had a little of everything and overall romance wasn't rushed. Great development, and not too slow.
my pic's are
2. My girl-2nd favorite
i agree wilth the two of you :-) :D

flynvballer

Post by flynvballer » Mar 4th, '07, 13:11

majing_28 wrote:
guccijana wrote:
my pic's are
2. My girl-2nd favorite
i agree wilth the two of you :-) :D
I agree with all of you too, GOONG is one of my least favorite movies of all time, its so boring..... i couldn't bring myself to finish it. During the beginning it was all interesting but it was just too slow and dragged on and didnt keep me interested throughout. Plus I didnt like the main girl she actually looks weird....not ugly but weird. The main guy is an ass i hated his character.

Full house would be my #1 favorite, first korean drama i saw and its still one of the best comedies i've seen. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. I really hated Bi in it because he's such a dick but because of SHG's character and pretty face I just loved it.

My girl had its moments, I know a lot of ppl like lee dae hae more than SHG because of this drama but it also is overrated. I might sound like a dick but i didnt really like LDH's character, i dunno how to describe wat i didnt like about it but yea its one reason why i didnt like my girl as much as full house. the only character i liked was that girlly looking guy. he was cool

meme-sama

Post by meme-sama » Mar 4th, '07, 13:32

Of course My Girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

happigo_lucky

Post by happigo_lucky » Mar 4th, '07, 13:35

Goong is only boring when the parents are shown. i think that if they based it more on Shin, Chaegyung, Yul and other characters around them, it wouldn't be as boring because all the parents ever DID talk about was how the crown prince was all this and how the crown prince was all that. I also didn't like how they made Yul become the bad guy just because of his mom's brainwashing and then having him brainwash Chaegyung later on.

My Girl was actually pretty cool, i liked how they found new ways to make everyone laugh yet still make it romantic and kind of sad in other ways.

Full House was really good also, having to be in a situation that's somewhat new and having the characters do somethings that were unexpected.

All in all, based on how the dramas ent, i think they were equally matched. Goong might fall a little behind be cause there were a lot of scenes with the parents, no offence to those who do like it. =D

akisha

Post by akisha » Mar 4th, '07, 15:48

i had a hard time in choosing which one is the best because i love all of them...but ive come up with the ranking... :-)

1. Full House--who would ever forget this drama...very funny and cute couple...
2. My Girl
3. Goong

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Mar 4th, '07, 16:20

i forgot which one i voted for. so if i would vote today having finished all three without being biased against any of the three i would choose my girl, then full house then the last would be goong. reasons....

my girl is really funny and never without a dull moment. it made me laugh from the start till the end. though the last episodes became a bit dramatic i like it. because of LDH's acting i love the way she cries and everything.

full house is funny too but not that funny as my girl. i think the characters are cute and lovable too but the story got a bit boring because of the fighting of ji eun and young jae became a bit annoying at times but the series is OK with me. i like Song Hye Kyo there and she acted her character well.

goong is last because it became draggy and boring near the end. it started well but in the middle it lost its momentum it built in the start. good point is the main female lead is cute and the series has originality because the concept is new to the viewers. it just became draggy and boring in the middle.

1. my girl
2. full house
3. goong

Blacky

Post by Blacky » Mar 4th, '07, 16:49

1 My Girl
2 Full House
3 Goong

kampupot

Post by kampupot » Mar 13th, '07, 04:06

1. Goong - done watching it in DVD but still manage to watch this in TV though being shown late at night. In other words, I become certified Goong addict.
2. My Girl
3. Fullhouse

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 18th, '07, 07:36

FULL HOUSE!!! :wub:

ive havent seen Goong and My girL, if i have a chance i wiLL, just hope its worth watching... :w00t:

ddub693

Post by ddub693 » Jun 29th, '07, 03:04

Hmmmm....
It's a toss up between Full House and Goong, but I think Full House is better. SHK is so cute.

makino

Post by makino » Jun 29th, '07, 03:10

my girl, hands down. full house would be the next best, followed by goong.

badgirl

Post by badgirl » Jun 29th, '07, 03:50

Full House of coure, i will never forget this drama, i watched so many times that i can't keep track of how many times. I can never get tired of it. SOng Hye kyo and Bi are my favorite couple and the best ever ever ever ever ever.

second would be My girl. halarious and cute. lee da hee and dong wook are awesome too.

i don't goong at all. sorry

Avalonstar

Post by Avalonstar » Jun 29th, '07, 23:30

umm i couldn't choose between my girl and full house so i just randomly picked one ><

it would be

1.Full House
2.My Girl
3.Goong

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 30th, '07, 06:23

nice going FuLL House!!!

where is KIM SAM SOON!?!?!?!?!?!? :glare:

4everai

Post by 4everai » Jun 30th, '07, 06:46

MY GIRL & GOONG are the BEST drama EVER!!!

ah-YoOng

Post by ah-YoOng » Jun 30th, '07, 07:08

MY GIRL all the way man~!.. then full house.. for goong i prefer the manga then the drama~!~!

i couldn't stop watching my girl.. even though i have exams the next day.. i didnt study and just kept on watching my girl~! it's the best~!!!!!!

ahyoong

luisa

Post by luisa » Jul 3rd, '07, 12:27

Oh definiely like My Girl and Goong better than Full House... but it's really hard to choose then...
I love both so much hehehehe But i think I'd be voting for Goong because the background of the story was kinda more interesting >.<

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 3rd, '07, 13:41

my girl all the way, next would be full house. its just the choice between those two

BabiiBue92

Post by BabiiBue92 » Jul 6th, '07, 00:11

Goong since I didnt watch the other two yet

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Jul 12th, '07, 07:33

My Girl is the best one, then it's Goong. Didn't like Full House at all, the main guy is butt-ugly.

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Jul 15th, '07, 00:59

Goodnessgracious wrote:My Girl is the best one, then it's Goong. Didn't like Full House at all, the main guy is butt-ugly.
haha :lol , we have the same sentiment! Rain doesnt really look that good. he's a good dancer though... i just liked the series because of Song Hye Kyo. she's really pretty!

serinity

Post by serinity » Jul 15th, '07, 20:30

Hmm.. for me, Full house and My Girl are neck-and-neck. I loved them both to choose. Unfortunately, I hated the goong drama. I was excited to hear there was a goong drama being the manhwa fan, but it wasn't what I expected. I tried to judge it as a drama and not compare it to the book, but the drama itself (the acting) annoyed me sooooo very much. Due to its popularity, I tried very hard to watch a couple episodes, but I just couldn't do it anymore (after episode 10). I don't know how it became so popular.

sweetserenity08

Post by sweetserenity08 » Jul 15th, '07, 20:43

hmmn..let me think all of the series actually made me laugh one way or another but then again MY Girl made me laugh harder and i even cried when LDH was crying in the airport so I'll go with my Girl! Bhasya!

mybossmyhero

Post by mybossmyhero » Jul 15th, '07, 22:26

foh meh it's FULL HOUSE ofcourse. FUll house is just simply the best, funniest, cutest, has the best cast, overall everything the best. <33333333 BIKYO , aja aja fighting

My girl is cool too, i really enjoyed it

i'm sorry to say this, but i HATE Goong so bad, man. it's annoying and i hate all the cast especially Yoon Eun Hye, no offense, i just can't stand her.

Helen88

Post by Helen88 » Jul 19th, '07, 05:36

Goong is the best!!

LocaBonita

Post by LocaBonita » Sep 25th, '07, 11:06

Cant Vote sorry .. cuz i loved them all .. and these all my best . :D .

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Sep 30th, '07, 04:55

they're my top favourite too... they have quite the same theme... the lead guy is madly in love with another girl and hated the heroine at first but eventually came to love her... second-guy also had his eyes on the main girl thus weaved a terribly complicated love-web :roll

anyway, the best for me is

Goong
i just love cinderella-like fairy tale. gosh!!! joo ji hoon is officially the crown prince of korea (since they don't have the actual one LOL) and yoon eun-hye is adorably cute you can't hate her at all. i have great respect of goong because it's not easy to portray something that's not existing anymore (Korean monarchy)

Full House
this came second since faced it, it's the original drama with the said theme. before k-dramas tend to be a sad, heartwrenching drama. FH is the pioneer of this kind of storyline; arrogant guy, girls with exaggerated cutesy manners (but i love it~) met, hated and fall in love. i love song hye-kyo. bi? my opinion is they should have cast someone else. :lol

My Girl
it's a very nice drama, but it's my least favourite because it's a real pain of me watching Lee Da-Hae trying to be cute in here. she looks too old to be that immature, duh~ good thing there was Lee Dong-Wook (with the help of Lee Jun-Ki) to save the day.