Mizushima Hiro

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
anna_trianna

Mizushima Hiro

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 26th, '07, 13:46

Do u guys know him? he really catch my heart..woah!~
i started notice him in kamen rider kabuto..
he's really cool in that series..

now,i cant wait to see him play as Nanba senpai in Hanakimi..
kyaaaa!~~ :wub:
Last edited by anna_trianna on Jun 26th, '07, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 26th, '07, 13:52

* Name (romaji): Mizushima Hiro
* Profession: Actor
* Date of birth: 1984-Apr-13
* Birthplace: Tokyo
* Height: 180cm
* Weight: 65kg
* Star sign: Aries
* Talent agency:Ken-On

TV Shows

* Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Fuji TV, 2007)
* Watashitachi no Kyokasho (Fuji TV, 2007)
* Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata (TV Asahi, 2007)
* Kamen Rider Kabuto (TV Asahi, 2006)
* Pink no Idenshi (TV Tokyo, 2005)
* Brother Beat (TBS, 2005)
* Ame to Yume no Ato ni (TV Asahi, 2005)
* Gokusen 2 (NTV, 2005)

Movies

* Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love (2006)
* Lovely Complex (2006)
* Hatsu Kare (2006)

Trivia

* Hobby: Draw the book-reading picture
* Specialty: Soccer, English conversation
* He lived in Switzerland for quite some time

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 26th, '07, 14:01

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 26th, '07, 14:02

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 26th, '07, 16:22

OMG where in god's name did you ever find the last 4 pictures?? i've searched for more of his photos on yahoo and google before and never saw the ones you posted except the first two. do you have more? from his photobook maybe?

i first knew of mizushima hiro when the rumors of a live-action ouran high school host club came out(which was a year ago) he was supposedly cast as kyouya and well what can i say..the moment i saw his pictures on his official site i was totally :w00t: :w00t: lol i can't even find the words to describe it. i'm uber happy that he'll be playing bishie nanba-sempai in the hana kimi jdrama :wub:

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jun 26th, '07, 16:29

he is so cute and kakkoi~~ :wub: :wub: , i didnt' watch any of his drama's but he catched my eyes on the HanaKimi CM :heart: :heart: i was like who is this handsome guy!! :faint: and ne~ he acted in Gokusen2 ??!!!!! how come i didnt' notice him ::baka me ::
cant' wait to see him in HanaKimi XD XD
XD

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 27th, '07, 01:14

nishiryo wrote:OMG where in god's name did you ever find the last 4 pictures?? i've searched for more of his photos on yahoo and google before and never saw the ones you posted except the first two. do you have more? from his photobook maybe?
not from his photobook..i randomly go to any website that related to mizushima hiro..
n saw the picture..i think its from somebody in the soompi website...credit to him/her..
but well, like ur said, i also didnt get many photos of hiro..i think he not really popular yet..
but i really sure, he will get better attention after hanakimi..believe me..hehe :P
i first knew of mizushima hiro when the rumors of a live-action ouran high school host club came out(which was a year ago) he was supposedly cast as kyouya and well what can i say..the moment i saw his pictures on his official site i was totally :w00t: :w00t: lol i can't even find the words to describe it. i'm uber happy that he'll be playing bishie nanba-sempai in the hana kimi jdrama :wub:
me too..looks like we are the same..huhu..i also started to know him after the ouran high school rumous..i saw his picture and found that he's really hot..suitable for kyouya-senpai..after that, i started to watched his drama.. n then, being number one hiro fans. :wub:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 27th, '07, 16:44

hope you guys like this, i got this from boys_paper @ livejournal
at first i took the scan because i thought the dude was hot little did i know that it was Hiro XD now i'm glad i took it :wub:

Image Image

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 27th, '07, 17:35

waah thank you so much!! hiro looks HOT! :w00t: :w00t: i hope more people post in this thread and make this fanbase grow :D

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 27th, '07, 20:26

oh most definitely after Hana Kimi comes out...our numbers will add...not that there's not a lot of us right now :D

[hey you're from philippines! i'm from there too except i'm here in canada now ^___^]

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 28th, '07, 03:57

nonconformist86 wrote:oh most definitely after Hana Kimi comes out...our numbers will add...not that there's not a lot of us right now :D

[hey you're from philippines! i'm from there too except i'm here in canada now ^___^]
yeah more people have been noticing him since the cast list for hana kimi came out^^ but there's still so few of us here :-( i'm still optimistic though since hana kimi is a much anticipated jdrama and i'm pretty sure more fans will add up :D

oh so are you a full filipino? kababayan! :mrgreen:

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jun 28th, '07, 04:03

He has such a pretty face. Those lips *__* gah. So far his looks and expression is perfect for Nanba for the upcoming Hana Kimi drama XD

In the commercials, he seems to show he has this really playful and confident charm, which basically screams "Nanba!". I'm really looking forward to seeing this guy in HK.

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 05:30

nishiryo: well i'm full filipino because i grew up there, but I'm a quarter chinese as well, I suppose i look more chinese than filipino though :lol I see we also have another thing in common...Nishikido Ryo! oooohhh have you posted on the Ryo thread? if not I hope to see you there!

If you guys haven't seen this here's the link of this series called Pink no Idenshi, where Hiro played a popular dude in just one episode and he gets a confession from a girl who he's not too fond with in the beginning. It doesn't take that long too watch and it's subbed :D

Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TQuaVb3Jc
Part 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbfXtCnSvBM
Part 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdqjoVETK3s

here's another link where dear Hiro gets to eat bugs. YUM! :goggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLMXtLvS1Cc

Apparently Hiro studied in Switzerland for sometime if I'm not mistaken and is fluent in English...I wonder if he has that cute British accent that Shota Matsuda has (they have the same management agency)...or do they have a different accent in Switzerland :-)

here's where I found some info on him:

"Unique quality about Hiro is that he spent some of his life abroad in Europe, because of this, he is completely fluent in English and has used this "talent" on Kamen Rider Kabuto two times in the ending specials."

http://www.tokuwiki.info/wiki/index.php ... shima_Hiro

and here are some images of Hiro again:

I took these off his official website, so if you're going to use it elsewhere please credit his site: http://www.ken-on.co.jp/hiro/index.html

Image Image Image Image Image

I have to go and dig up my old Gokusen 2 files now, maybe I can provide you guys with screen shots of Hiro in it as well as Lovely Complex. :thumleft:

sorry this was a long reply XD
Last edited by nonconformist86 on Jun 28th, '07, 06:04, edited 2 times in total.

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jun 28th, '07, 05:45

KAWAI~~~~~~ ! he looks so hot
thanks for sharing ^_^

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 28th, '07, 08:26

nonconformist86 wrote:nishiryo: well i'm full filipino because i grew up there, but I'm a quarter chinese as well, I suppose i look more chinese than filipino though :lol I see we also have another thing in common...Nishikido Ryo! oooohhh have you posted on the Ryo thread? if not I hope to see you there!

here's another link where dear Hiro gets to eat bugs. YUM! :goggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLMXtLvS1Cc

Apparently Hiro studied in Switzerland for sometime if I'm not mistaken and is fluent in English...I wonder if he has that cute British accent that Shota Matsuda has (they have the same management agency)...or do they have a different accent in Switzerland :-)

here's where I found some info on him:

"Unique quality about Hiro is that he spent some of his life abroad in Europe, because of this, he is completely fluent in English and has used this "talent" on Kamen Rider Kabuto two times in the ending specials."

http://www.tokuwiki.info/wiki/index.php ... shima_Hiro

and here are some images of Hiro again:

I took these off his official website, so if you're going to use it elsewhere please credit his site: http://www.ken-on.co.jp/hiro/index.html

Image Image Image Image Image

I have to go and dig up my old Gokusen 2 files now, maybe I can provide you guys with screen shots of Hiro in it as well as Lovely Complex. :thumleft:

sorry this was a long reply XD
wow we have a lot of things in common i'm a quarter chinese too!! and out of all of us siblings i'm the only one who looks like one :P lol yeah nishikido ryo! must be obvious from my user name right? i honestly didn't want to use it but when i registered that time he was my current obsession and i couldn't come up with any other name so.. :lol

back to the topic at hand, i've also been digging thru youtube for hiro's vids and i found a couple of them^^ there isn't much. i don't really want to watch any of his previous dramas though...for the simplest stupidest reason :mrgreen: lol i saw that bug-eating clip!

thanks for sharing the pics! i actually have those already but i'm sure those who don't have them appreciate it :D i wish they would post some new pics of him now and then :cry: oh please do upload screenshots! i don't know what he looks like in gokusen so i would love to see them. i've seen lovely complex and i didn't know it was hiro at first until i saw the cast list. i thought he looked different from the picture they posted during the ouran rumor that's why i didn't recognize him^^ must have been the glasses -_-

yeah i've heard he speaks english fluently. wahh i want to hear him!! does anyone have a clip of him speaking english? he's athletic too..awesome footwork i might add. he does play soccer doesn't he? what a guy.

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 28th, '07, 11:10

nishiryo wrote:
yeah i've heard he speaks english fluently. wahh i want to hear him!! does anyone have a clip of him speaking english? he's athletic too..awesome footwork i might add. he does play soccer doesn't he? what a guy.
yerp..that is true..he is fluent in english..i saw he speaking english in kamen rider kabuto..
english with accent..woah~!
he also played soccer..well, we can say that he is really good at soccer..
do u see hanakimi news mezamashi? he played the ball while sitting..huhu..really good eh?
i heard that he played in a soccer competition in his younger days..
:wub:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 14:57

yeah he seems to love soccer doesn't he, in Pink no Idenshi, the opening scene was him playing with a soccer ball and everyone surrounding him. :D

nishiryo i'll get those screen shots as fast as i can XD

anna_trianna i must watch those scenes....wah! goes and finds episodes.

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 17:07

as promised here are caps from Gokusen of Hiro, sorry my episode 1 of Gokusen wasn't the best quality, all the other episodes were clear this was the only promblematic one. I've only gone through eppy 1 & 2 so i might add more caps later :D

he had a wee bit of lines in episode one and that's where i capped them...he mentioned to Yankumi something about the reason why Jin's and Kame's character had a falling out.

Image Image

Caps for Lovely Complex are coming up [there's about 23 caps in total...i even had to purge a bit. Hiro had frequent nosebleeds in this movie (okei twice ^__^) he looked really cute as a nerd :wub: my internet's acting up so it's taking so much time to upload the images, i'll be back later with them XD

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 28th, '07, 17:24

thanks for the screencaps! i absolutely :heart: hiro

@anna_trianna: what kamen rider kabuto episodes were those? i wanna hear him speak english!! :hissy:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 17:46

here are the Lovely Complex caps of nerdy Hiro :heart:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

really cute expression he had here:

ImageImageImage

he looked so scared here ^_^
and here although they won or something like that

this one is a favourite of mine, this was capped when the credits at the end were rolling

hope you enjoyed them as much as i did!
:D

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jun 28th, '07, 17:55

@ nishiryo = i think its in episode 25 and 39..in the last minute of the series..
its just only a few second and few lines..but,u can see there the different between english accent that hiro used and japanese people usually used.. :-)

@ nonconformist86 = thanks for the sceen caps..hiro looks really nerd in that movie..haha. :mrgreen:

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jun 28th, '07, 18:02

@nonconformist86: thanks again for the wonderful screencaps!

episodes 25 and 39 huh? gonna go watch them now even if it's 2:30 am here :mrgreen: thanks for the info anna_trianna!

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 28th, '07, 18:16

anne_trianna & nishiryo no problem! Hiro is such an eye candy it was so fun capping all the scenes with him in it

and OMG :O I could not resist...

I give to you the Hana Kimi cast!!! :wub:

Maki is one lucky girl
erm...Toma is missing in this picture...must be a Johnny's thing :-( but nonetheless...Hiro's there!

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:19

finally i saw him in Gokusen2 :thumright:

@nonconformist86: thanks for the screen caps :roll , and hell yeah maki is lucky~~~~XD XD

wat3rm3lon

Post by wat3rm3lon » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:28

Ohh, thanks for all the pictures! Hiro is a stud.
Maki IS VERY lucky.

YESS JULY 3RD :D.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:38

I'm a new fan of his

I like him alot
he's a rising actor now

I saw him in Gokusen
he was so tanned and his hair was brown, but he was the hottness.

He has a sexy voice man
and he is the hotness, I wanna hear him speak english so badly

there are not many pics of him on the net
so I scan what I can, kekeke I scanned one of those pix in that were posted :)
on soompi.

btw he's also in brother beat
can't wait for hana kimi

when he gets more exposure, he's gonna be running peeps for there money

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 2nd, '07, 07:16

@AshanishiLynn: if you want to hear him speak in english you can go to youtube and search for kamen rider kabuto episodes 25 & 39 ^^ it's not actually a part of the episode but rather a sort of an extra thing (somewhat like spoof i suppose) those "extra" scenes are shown right after the preview for the next episode. let me tell you one thing: he IS very fluent in english. absolutely no trace of japanese accent whatsoever. you should hear him say "stronger" and "strongest". i found it uber sexy :mrgreen: along with that smirk of his :heart: :heart:

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:03

ohh~hiro^^
I accidently watch kamen rider kabuto becuz of yamamoto yusuke
then I saw him
he looks hot as tendou lol

finally I know who he is in gokusen 2....
haha, I really didnt notice about him during that time O.o

cant wait for hiro's nanba senpei!!

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:25

nishiryo where'd you get that photo of Hiro? he looks incredibly hot in that photo. is that from hana kimi?

AshanishiLynn welcome to the thread...there's not a lot of us here right now but pretty soon there'll be MORE :D

^ iChigO ^ thanks for the gokusen cap :-)

- jst got back from camping...it was raining and COLD... :-(

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:12

nishiryo wrote:@AshanishiLynn: if you want to hear him speak in english you can go to youtube and search for kamen rider kabuto episodes 25 & 39 ^^ it's not actually a part of the episode but rather a sort of an extra thing (somewhat like spoof i suppose) those "extra" scenes are shown right after the preview for the next episode. let me tell you one thing: he IS very fluent in english. absolutely no trace of japanese accent whatsoever. you should hear him say "stronger" and "strongest". i found it uber sexy :mrgreen: along with that smirk of his :heart: :heart:
Thanx

I will be searching
I heard his english is amazing
he just has a sexy voice overall cuz I watched some
episodes on youtube and I was like "WTF? his voice is the sex"
and when I was watch Gokusen 2, I realized he had a sexy voice as well,

Anyone saw him in Brother Beat??
he plays Yoshi, Mokomichis friend

I have a surprise 4 u guys later

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:34

@nonconformist86 he looks hot in that suit doesn't he? no it's not from hana kimi. it's from kamen rider kabuto. i think it's what he wore somewhere in episode 25. unfortunately i don't remember where i got it from but if you dig around kamen rider kabuto sites, you should be able to find it :D i want a bigger size of that photo XD more eye candy!!

hana kimi will be airing tonight can't wait! how long will it take for the raws to come out??

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:41

here's a link where he's doing the bowling thingy...

soo cute!! he was soo nervous

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:47

i know! :lol i'm watching it right now. he's so cute!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 02:52

nishiryo wrote:i know! :lol i'm watching it right now. he's so cute!
i know!! this is like the first time i've actually seen him act.. i didnt notice him in gokusen 2 .. :lol he's like sooo cute!!!

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:05

lol he was so nervous! actually wiping his hands on his hankie :lol too bad he only got 3 pins down but he's a total beginner so it's a good start. that was the first time i've seen him act that way because in all of the other clips i've seen him in he was very composed although a bit shy. i get the impression that he's a very refined person.

go check out his kabuto clips at youtube. he's a good actor i might say. funny too! waah his english is perfect! i keep repeating that particular clip i haven't gotten tired hearing him speak yet :P

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:16

Wow u guys move fast

OMG he is the sex I swear, and he has the best smile in the world

I'm going to have a child with him
I'm glad he's getting more attention as days go by :wub: :wub: :wub:

btw is it me, or does he looks like he's mixed with something?
He doesnt look full japanese to me

here I attached these photos
if they are posted elsewhere please credit me :)
enjoi cuz sharing is caring
Last edited by AshanishiLynn on Jul 3rd, '07, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:42

wow those scans are huge :blink thanks a lot for them! it's nice to see hiro with a different hairstyle. he looks more feminine with his hair straight like that. i prefer his messy look though :mrgreen: i find it sexier, he looks like he just got out of bed with his hair rumpled like that XD whichever way he's still gorgeous like hell!

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 3rd, '07, 03:54

^Me too I like his messy hair better

but he looks cute with straight hair too

I love his hairdo in the Hana Kimi poster

sugiboogie

Post by sugiboogie » Jul 3rd, '07, 04:01

i love mizushima hiro the the super-max. he's the cutest in "kanojyo to no tadashii asobikata" with that other cute girl from gachibaka. ever since, i watched kamen rider, watashitachi no kyoukasho, and now i cant wait for hanakimi to come out!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 15:46

in hanazakari no kimitachi e spoiler

omg he was kissing a gal he was kissing a gal!! :w00t: :w00t: he's sooo cute!!! :wub: :wub:

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:18

i hated that part :cry: i did NOT want to see that :-( :-( i mean i was happy hiro got the role but i guess i forgot the fact that nanba minami is a huge playboy. i never expected that scene... :pale: lol the only thing going through my mind was "no hiro...." stupid me actually had tears in my eyes :sweat:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:24

lol :lol... i think he's sooo funny in hana kimi... so hyper! xD

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jul 3rd, '07, 17:37

AshanishiLynn, thank you for the pictures!! I love huge scans just as much as any fangirl out there :wub: but could you please upload them to a site such as imageshack and post them as thumbnails or under spoiler tags, so the page won't be all messed up? :sweat:

Also, it seems to me, the bigger the pics we are posting as attachments are (instead of linking them from picture-posting sites), the more d-addicts bandwidth we use... :cry: Let's try and be gentle with our beloved website, shall we? :-)

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:16

kozumifan wrote:in hanazakari no kimitachi e spoiler

omg he was kissing a gal he was kissing a gal!! :w00t: :w00t: he's sooo cute!!! :wub: :wub:
What?

okay hopefully these will be smaller

Prodigy_child

Post by Prodigy_child » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:23

One of the more positive aspects of the Hana Kimi jdrama is Hiro as Nanba. XD Its definitely different than his other roles.
It was funny when Mizuki is like o.o when she saw him kissing another girl. Then he's like "See ya" like the player that he is lol. And the shampoo scene when he comes in with his leopard print towel around his waist LOL.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:57

Prodigy_child wrote:One of the more positive aspects of the Hana Kimi jdrama is Hiro as Nanba. XD Its definitely different than his other roles.
It was funny when Mizuki is like o.o when she saw him kissing another girl. Then he's like "See ya" like the player that he is lol. And the shampoo scene when he comes in with his leopard print towel around his waist LOL.
:w00t: Whooo hooo!!!

I have to see this man

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 3rd, '07, 23:59

yes u have too he's just sooo adorable!!!!

sugiboogie

Post by sugiboogie » Jul 4th, '07, 00:30

AshanishiLynn wrote:
Prodigy_child wrote:One of the more positive aspects of the Hana Kimi jdrama is Hiro as Nanba. XD Its definitely different than his other roles.
:w00t: Whooo hooo!!!

I have to see this man

lol omgi deifnately have to agree with mizushima's entrance. he is SOO CUTE IN THIS DRAMA!!! waaay different character since watashitachi no kyoukasho.... which i havent even finished watching.
is it any good? i watched up to ep 6 i think. should i keep going?

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 4th, '07, 02:15

AshanishiLynn thanks for the awesome scans! HOT HIRO!!! :wub:

I don't want to watch Hana Kimi yet until subs come out, because I get deprived of the fact that all these Hot dudes are there and I don't understand a thing they're saying!!! :cry:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 4th, '07, 02:23

haha that's my case!!!

sugiboogie

Post by sugiboogie » Jul 4th, '07, 02:25

i screamed when i saw hiro kissing that girl in front of the dorm. and then my sister slapped me hahaha.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 02:31

So was it an open mouth kiss?
I can't look
but I think it will be hot to look at cuz I can imagine it's me :wub:

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 02:39

ZOMGS!! FINALLY, a thread for my lovely Hiro~!!! >3< <3333333333333333333333
His hotness is finally acknowledged and sooo beautifully displayed in HanaKimi(as well as KR:Kabuto)!! x3 x3 x3 **SPAZZZZ** Here're a few scans =3

[/spoiler]

The guy he's with in some of the pics is Sato Yuuki who was in Kamen Rider Kabuto with him, and in Hotelier.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 02:44

^TTHHHAAAANNNKK UUU!

Gosh I love him

I want bear his child hahaha

I swear he has the best smile ever
that's his lethal weapon I know it is.

Just like in teh Zero to Hero song

"When he smiled the girls went wild with
Ooooohhhhs and Aaaahhhhs"

Geez I hope this thread grows more and more
the thread on soompi seems to have died

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 04:00

AshanishiLynn wrote:^TTHHHAAAANNNKK UUU!

I want bear his child hahaha

I swear he has the best smile ever
that's his lethal weapon I know it is.
Yw, yw ^3^v If it were physically possible for a guy to bear a child, I'd stop you in your tracks and take that chance from ya!! BWAHAHAHA!! Sadly, it's not.. u_u His smile, his hair and his voice are all sooo freaking dreamy... >w< I LOVE this boy to death..!!! @___@

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 04:10

^rlmao that was so funny

I really wanna meet him man
I'd love to do a movie with Hiro
cuz he can speak english with me in it :-)

and yes u mentioned his voice?
his voice is the sex :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So he's 23 now right?
I hope he speaks a lil english in Hana Kimi
Last edited by AshanishiLynn on Feb 29th, '12, 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 04:38

AshanishiLynn wrote:^rlmao that was so funny

and yes u mentioned his voice?
his voice is the sex :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

So he's 23 now right?
I hope he speaks a lil english in Hana Kimi
MMMMMM...!! His voice is just so supple... it's almost like silk on your skin, but probably even better than that... >////////< lol You should hear him speak english in this Kamen Rider ending seg.!! A bit of a falsetto, but SUUUPER cute nonetheless! ahaha xP

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 06:24

^rlmao ur siggy is killing me!

But thank u for that
his english is flawless

btw I saw the hanakimi episode---------> :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
all I can do

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 06:30

AshanishiLynn wrote: btw I saw the hanakimi episode---------> :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
all I can do
LOL I saw the first ep just now, and every time I heard his voice or saw even a lock of his SEXY hair, I squealed hella loud, which made my grandma wonder what I was doing... ^^;;; God, he's so FINE in Hana Kimi!!! x3

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 4th, '07, 07:58

I was just flipping through TVGuide 6/30 - 7/6 when I came across the character analysis page for HanaKimi...well, like most of you, I've only been paying attention to Shun, Toma and Maki. But this time, I took a closer look at all the characters. And I got pissed off.

Look at the guy playing Minami (難波南) I was soooo devastated! Compare him to the tw version, played by Danson Tang Yu Zhe (my love in HuaYang)

I simply couldn't imagine that guy as Minami. A playboy? Looking like this???

So I went to research a bit on that guy, Mizushima Hiro, and felt better. Maybe it was just in this shot. =X He looked okay in his official site, and in his wiki page. Hopefully, he has got acting chops to pull it off!! But I still prefer my Danson. =)
this blog entry really made me mad. not because of her personal preference but by the way hiro was insulted. i mean, i know people have their own opinion but STILL.

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 08:07

That's not cool... If you're going to say something negative about someone, you should tone it down a bit... That girl really needs to learn how to pick her words better... D:Insulting Hiro like that is just complete bull...

anna_trianna

Post by anna_trianna » Jul 4th, '07, 08:23

nishiryo wrote:
I was just flipping through TVGuide 6/30 - 7/6 when I came across the character analysis page for HanaKimi...well, like most of you, I've only been paying attention to Shun, Toma and Maki. But this time, I took a closer look at all the characters. And I got pissed off.

Look at the guy playing Minami (難波南) I was soooo devastated! Compare him to the tw version, played by Danson Tang Yu Zhe (my love in HuaYang)

I simply couldn't imagine that guy as Minami. A playboy? Looking like this???

So I went to research a bit on that guy, Mizushima Hiro, and felt better. Maybe it was just in this shot. =X He looked okay in his official site, and in his wiki page. Hopefully, he has got acting chops to pull it off!! But I still prefer my Danson. =)
this blog entry really made me mad. not because of her personal preference but by the way hiro was insulted. i mean, i know people have their own opinion but STILL.
looks like she didnt know hiro VERY WELL..
my frens who saw the hana kimi episode 1 like nanba senpai..seh told that he are cute n funny..~
hehe..i think the girl who insulted hiro should at least see his acting 1st before insulted him..
Last edited by anna_trianna on Jul 4th, '07, 08:23, edited 1 time in total.

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 4th, '07, 08:23

i know! i was mad as hell when i read that. she even said kimura ryo lacks beauty as senri nakao :x these were her exact words:
Please look at the guy at the bottom right acting as Nakao Senri (中央千里). How the hell can he pass off as a 'campus idol' as the character is supposed to be in the manga??! He doesn't look like one who can win the hearts of his fellow male schoolmates! O.o Anyone would prefer Ashiya Mizuki (芦屋瑞希 by Maki) over him, right??? T.T Like above, hopefully he can act to save the role. Maybe he can make up for the lack of beauty with good acting?

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 08:27

nishiryo wrote:i know! i was mad as hell when i read that. she even said kimura ryo lacks beauty as senri nakao :x these were her exact words:
Please look at the guy at the bottom right acting as Nakao Senri (中央千里). How the hell can he pass off as a 'campus idol' as the character is supposed to be in the manga??! He doesn't look like one who can win the hearts of his fellow male schoolmates! O.o Anyone would prefer Ashiya Mizuki (芦屋瑞希 by Maki) over him, right??? T.T Like above, hopefully he can act to save the role. Maybe he can make up for the lack of beauty with good acting?
Do you have a link to the blog? I'm curious to see the whole post bashing all these lovely bishies...

nishiryo

Post by nishiryo » Jul 4th, '07, 08:37

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 08:46

Oh whatever!

I honestly think Hiro looks 10x better than the guy
in the TW version.

I didnt even bother to watch the TW version but
I think Hiro fits the part cuz Hiro is too fly.

Ignore them
there will always be haters

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 09:02

Preach on sistahh! :salut: LOL Haters can be haters, but by the end of the day, the fangirls/boys will always overpower them! :D And Danson Tang is not that cute... I mean really.. >>a And that post is quite one-sided and suuuper biased.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 09:09

^And that's the gospel truth

dang she sure did post up some hot picks of him though
How I wish I was that girl in hana kimi lol.

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 09:29

Sometimes, I wish I were a girl being surrounded by pretty boys... >3< That would be the coolest. Big Smile How can she not be tempted to tell one of them her secret??? They're all so damn pretty, she should try getting with someone other than Shun! *cough*hiro*cough* But then again, there'd be another girl we'd have to trample over just to get to Hiro's god-like body... D: And that's troublesome. That one girl from the first episode was ENOUGH...
Anyway, I bring Hiro screencaps from Hana Kimi 01,courtesy of Ladymercury! :D
EDIT:// I was bored, so I added a few captions to the pics ;3
Hm.. where did I put that thing? ... =/
Dude, I think you're pretty, but I love my fangirls/boys over @D-Addicts more :3
OOOKAY... This is uncomfortable.. HEY! Watch where you're putting that thing!
Hey, dad? Yeah, I think I'm gay.
Hey, hey, hey, you wanna see my Ace Attorney posters?? :D
OMG! NOOO WAY! xD
Ah--PSHHHAAWW! I am SOO much better looking than that sad excuse for a... what are you agian? *blink blink*
Hey! Don't worry, I'm just naked! Go ahead, turn around! =)
Ohh. Y-You don't swing that way.. I see... D:
At least lemme caress your face?? :)
WHAT!? I'm MARRIED??
Oh JEEZ... It's a WOMAN.. o_O
HELP!! I NEED A MAN AROUND HERE!! I CAN'T BE ALONE WITH-- *doubletakes*--women.. Dx
Thaaaat's more like it... :]
Last edited by aka.no.mahoutsukai on Jul 4th, '07, 19:45, edited 3 times in total.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 09:34

I'm having a heartattack

he is sooooooo freakin hotness
thank u for sharing

does Maki know how lucky she is??

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 4th, '07, 12:22

OMG! I jst saw the scans...how could i not have seen those! thank you to aka.no.mahoutsukai for posting those...but say does anyone know where to get higher quality ones ^__^

this thread is adding pages so quickly i can't seem to keep up anymore...hahaha!

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 4th, '07, 15:44

RLMAO I was just looking at those caps
and I was like "Dang somebody needs to give Hiro a triple cheeseburger"
that boy is skinny lol.

But still sexy :wub: :wub: :wub:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jul 4th, '07, 19:55

yeah he needs to buff up but omg...he has a killer smile.

i wish he would utilize his english more :lol

aka.no.mahoutsukai

Post by aka.no.mahoutsukai » Jul 4th, '07, 20:03

I dunno about the buffing up. I think he looks fine the way he is. Except for his look as Yahata sensei.. He did seem kinda lanky.. his Tendou look was SOOO much better and ever so hot though! :D Loved his hair~

And yes, Hiro really needs to start speaking English more. It's perfect, no accent, no nothing. And with his voice, it just makes oh so sexy.. x3

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jul 5th, '07, 03:20

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Yes more english!

Cuz his english is beautiful
we can communicate :wub: :wub: :wub:
That lil clip was not enough for me, I wanna hear him say

"Hey baby lemme get those digits"
sumfin like that

I need to bring him to america so he can eat fatty foods and get some weight on him
cuz I knwo for sure I weigh more than him lol.