kiki

Post by kiki » Jun 7th, '07, 07:41

i watch it from here
http://www.dailymotion.com/chai2
she usually upload arashi drama

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jun 7th, '07, 07:47

thankies! :wub:

still...i wonder what`s wrong with gryzze she usually uploads the raw on the same day when the episode was aired :-(

kiki

Post by kiki » Jun 7th, '07, 07:51

thing to look forward to this ep. jun bantar with the dessert chef, his cuteness and near the end, he wink at the head waiter. so cute. a very cute ep. and he laugh alot in this ep.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jun 7th, '07, 07:54

kiki wrote:thing to look forward to this ep. jun bantar with the dessert chef, his cuteness and near the end, he wink at the head waiter. so cute. a very cute ep. and he laugh alot in this ep.
it was just about time he`d change his depressed mood and he`d stop crying!poor guy he`s probably so happy to be back in the kitchen! :lol he feels like he`ll explode with happiness :lol

Serentiy01
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Serentiy01 » Jun 7th, '07, 20:04

Hello All~! Just want to let you know that episode 8 is available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki. :-)

lemoneko007

Post by lemoneko007 » Jun 9th, '07, 03:30

Ohh another release!! Thank you BON! Saikou da!
This series makes me hungry all the time...LoL.

I think the pace is quite poor at first...and seeing Jun get yelled and beaten was sad. But it gets better though.

I honestly really love the character of Yonamine-san! He's such a nice goody2 that could be used as cheering up thing :p

muhi

Post by muhi » Jun 10th, '07, 16:50

after watched episode 4 & 5 (i should catch up!!!)
episode 4
i don't understand why Eri must broke up with Ban, if he's go to Japan she can says "you go catch your dream i will be waiting!!!"

episode 5
Ban so funny when he's smile he got 25 points "that scenes i laugh so much"
and at the end he got 42 points "he got not even half"
about the customer "Nogami"
that woman even she's a customer she don't have to say like that "i dislike the word she says"
when the waiter i don't like i just let it be "don't care"
Last edited by muhi on Jun 11th, '07, 07:02, edited 1 time in total.

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Jun 11th, '07, 02:46

just one question, does anybody else think Bambi is a really stupid guy? Yeah you gotta trip yourself while bringing 3 plates, and you gotta take a plate so harshly that the food falls down...and i dont know why the head waiter has to be so gay like that...oh and the last one: this man doesnt fit to be let to break all those plates and bring so much cost to the restaurant...lol and it's so annoying to see him feels so happy when he got praised and all...but still i wanna know how stupid this guy could be...and of course also how annoying he could later smile and laugh hahahaha

BxLibra

Post by BxLibra » Jun 11th, '07, 05:12

ahh people please use spoiler tags!!!!!!!!!!!

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Jun 12th, '07, 04:20

I really like this drama. It's not a keeper, but I really enjoy it. I love how they can make a generally boring job into something exciting. The guy is a crybaby though. I feel that waitering makes sense in the drama, but in real life, you're just getting screwed over...haha.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 12th, '07, 22:24

:lol :lol :lol :lol
After watching ep 7, I must agree with kozu-chan, ban's really self-centered. But I think his real enemy is "lack of common sense" Mwahahaahahaha!!! :twisted: :P
Overall, yeah, I think they are making a good job at turning a chronic newbie like bambi into someone entertaining to watch.
I LOL-ed at his t-shirt in the beginning... It said "pick me pick me pick me" in the back!
I'm finding nogami-san a funny lovable costumer rather than the witch she appeared to be before.
Bambi's slow, but he's getting there! XD

Ep. 8 is gonna be sweet! (pun intended).

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 13th, '07, 18:21

It just dawned on me... three more episodes and it's over!
Ack! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bambi! what am I gonna do then! matsujun: you better do another drama soon! LOL! XD XD XD

Episode 8... 9 and 10... I guess they might do a "some years later" in the final episode... so we can see whatever happened to bambi... but I guess a lot of things can happen in three episodes... :whistling:

junlover

Post by junlover » Jun 13th, '07, 18:53

OMG I just realized that when u said it Jime I can´t belive another Jun drama´s over. Go Jun look for another drama I don´t want to stop seeing u!. and ep. 8 sure is gonna be great!

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Jun 13th, '07, 23:51

Hello, everybody! Just started to watch Bambino a few days ago, and now I'm up to episode 6. I'm enjoying the show very much!
Some people said that Yonamine-san was out of character at the end of ep 6, by admonishing Bambi for his "lack of love" in that way. I really like it how Yonamine-san has been Bambi's supporter so far, and I think it's great and very "in character" that this most important and most difficult lesson comes from the person who's openly been his greatest supporter.

It was so wise from Yona-san to refrain from giving his advice before, and letting him work things out together with the colleagues closer in age to him. And now, when he finally gave him the one most important piece of advice, it's totally understandable that it was painful to him to see Bambi disconsider it, right when he had seemed to actually start making progress.

I for one think it's much more painful to be abruptly brought back to reality after you've been enjoying your "victory" for a while, than to be brought to your senses right away. So imho the timing was right on the spot. Leave Bambi float on the little pink cloud of his "achievement" for one night, and the next day he'll find it very hard to comprehend what he did wrong. (At least, I know I'd be like that XD )

There are a lot of great little "speeches" like that to be remembered (and hopefully put to use :sweat:) throughout the show (8th Sin mentioned one that I also found especially moving), and this latest one is one of the best so far: it's not love to force your feelings on someone... Loving the people you serve means seeing them as the most important, and being sensitive, in tune and responsive to their own feelings. It's interesting how (at least?) two of this season's shows (this one and Hotelier) have "serving others" as one of their main themes... :roll
I love the "dancing" in the dining hall :lol and I think it's being done on purpose, to better show the contrast -- sweat, noise and tension in the kitchen / music, "dancing", calm and good cheer in the dining hall! :wub: I also love how Yona-san is chatting with the guests, complimenting the ladies' clothes and perfume, and winking all the time! XD If I knew such a restaurant with such a capo cameriere, I'd be working my fingers off just to afford being there every fortnight!! 8) :wub:

Sorry for the long rant, I promise I'm almost finished, just one more thing that I wanted to say, about the "chemistry" :-) I agree with people who said there's more chemistry between Bambi and Katori than between Bambi and Eri :P but I must say my favourite "chemistry" scenes are those of the trio: Yona~Miyuki-hime~Kuwabara! :wub:
Aaah, and that latest scene with: "Maybe we should go out sometimes just the two of us" :wub: Please, Kuwabara-san, don't put perverted thoughts in the dirty mind of this shounen-ai lover!!! XD

kiki

Post by kiki » Jun 14th, '07, 02:56

my goh, only one more ep. ep. 8 really is very good
but here spoiler for ep. 10 that you should look forward
ban goes back to the kitchen but can he handle it, seeing his girlfriend again, will they be back together. ban and the dessert chef drinking out together, karina somehow kick ban, don't know why, what her problem, did he piss her off somehow.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

creamy_amande

episode 6 feat kanjani8

Post by creamy_amande » Jun 18th, '07, 15:52

Hey anyone seen episode 6 already? I know I'm a bit late but....
at approx 16min, we can hear Kanjani8 no "Zukkoke Otokomichi" on the restaurant's radio! That awesome!!!!!!

ToMMyGiRL

Post by ToMMyGiRL » Jun 19th, '07, 11:54

in episode 7..the chef hayoma..may i know what is his actor name?cuz i really like him :D

TuffTiff

Post by TuffTiff » Jun 21st, '07, 21:11

in episode 8, did anybody know that the creepy dessert person was actually a guy? O_o. Was it just me who thought it was an old lady? O__O

Misato-san

Re: episode 6 feat kanjani8

Post by Misato-san » Jun 21st, '07, 21:47

creamy_amande wrote:Hey anyone seen episode 6 already? I know I'm a bit late but....
at approx 16min, we can hear Kanjani8 no "Zukkoke Otokomichi" on the restaurant's radio! That awesome!!!!!!
eh eh... I love Kanjani 8... what a surprise!

I'm going to watch episode 8 now... I love this drama!

kiki

Post by kiki » Jun 21st, '07, 22:08

next week is going to be the last ep., not ten ep. but eleven, i was suprise, though it was ten but in actually in eleven, yay, can watch more of it. since the end of this weeks is not really conclude yet.

junizastud

Post by junizastud » Jun 22nd, '07, 00:52

We're almost towards the end and I'm really going to miss this show.

marienella_m

Post by marienella_m » Jun 27th, '07, 03:17

Matsumoto Jun promoting Bambino's last episode:

JC

Post by JC » Jun 28th, '07, 00:32

I only started watching this Drama today. Not even through the first episode and I like it already. That head chef dude is Shinohara Ryoko's husband isn't it? :O The dude is so OLD!!

Also why is it when white people star in J-dramas that their acting is always terrible? Those white folk in Roppongi looked like they had no idea what they were doing and a couple of 'em looked right into the camera. :lol

*heads off to finish watching episode*

Epoxy

Post by Epoxy » Jun 28th, '07, 01:34

Are there any direct download links for this? Because my torrents are going mad slow. If so can you give me the link.

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 28th, '07, 19:09

gosh... I don't know... I've been watching bambino on crunchyroll cause I can't download BON's videos on clubbox, and I can't get used to sofsubs... and my torrents are also mad slow, hehehe, so streamed is the way for me LOL! XD
Anyway, one can download on crunchyroll, can't one?

I watched episode 8.
All I can say is: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... dolce...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :wub:

kiki

Post by kiki » Jun 28th, '07, 20:37

did anyone who watch ep. 8 want ban and dolce partner, i do, i just finish eleven and they are hella cute together, seem like dolce can smile at ban. how cute.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jun 29th, '07, 03:45

i skipped ep6 & 7 & went straight to 8. Really sweet.
Jun acting improved a lot. His acting always annoys the heck outta me but I can't help but touched by Ban's determination. And Ban was such an annoying character.. now, he is such a sweetheart.
I'll wait for the subs to finish first before watching the rest.

*take out pompoms*
GO!!!! BON!

kiki

Post by kiki » Jun 29th, '07, 03:57

actually ep. 7 is good too, that when he turn around and not becoming whiny, just ep. 5 and ep. 6 is when i want to shake him up. but started ep. 7, thing become interesting and i enjoy watching them. jun acting go up another level, ban become so cute later ep.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jun 30th, '07, 18:17

i was watching ep 9 last night and i LOVED so much. i also thought his new hair style we so cute. i thought i share it with you all. :lol
Attachments
jun matsumoto 318.jpg
jun matsumoto 318.jpg (123.04 KiB) Viewed 3705 times

muhi

Post by muhi » Jul 1st, '07, 10:17

whatever his hair style i will love him ^_^

blacksymbiote

Post by blacksymbiote » Jul 1st, '07, 19:22

Hi y'all....i'm new here can u show me how to download bambino from episode 1...I'm one of the Jun's fan thanks

Kimika

Post by Kimika » Jul 2nd, '07, 07:26

Sorry if this is random, but is there anyone here in the States who has seen the movie "Ratatouille" and seen very light, but very amusing similarities with Bambino? :x

I'm not talking plot-wise, but mainly appearance of character-wise. When I first saw the title character in Ratatouille, Linguine, he reminded me so much of Jun. Right down to the shocked expression upon seeing the kitchen for the first time and the curly hair. And then Colette, the only female chef in the kitchen, reminded me a bit of Karina's character with her general cold demeanor and tough-ness.

I've only seen about 2 episodes of Bambino, and I guess it's just the initial impression that I found similarities with. Like seeing the title characters having to take out the garbage, doing the dirty work, and of course, being hated on by everyone in the kitchen. Just small subtle similarities, but I just found them all highly amusing. XD

deeplove

Post by deeplove » Jul 10th, '07, 19:22

haha, that dolce/dessert guy is soooooo funny! comedy relief hehe :)
he's only so close with Ban, that's so nice he has a friend now. He's actually a nice guy (since like 2-3 eps ago) but he doesn't show it easily.

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 10th, '07, 19:43

i`ve just finished the last episode!all i can say is:
GREAT ENDING!FANTASTIC ENDING!BAMBINO SAIKOU!lol i never thought i could weep at the ending of a"cooking"dorama :lol there are so many deep things u can learn from this dorama......loved it!
WE ALL ARE BAMBINOS NE? :lol

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jul 14th, '07, 01:04

I can't get over the fact that bambi fell asleep while watching prison break!!!! XD XD XD XD (plus the random fact that that's supposed to be one of aiba-chan's fav. gaijin shows, aiba is a band member mate of matsumoto jun in arashi, for anyone that didn't know that) 8)

Anyway, yes, bambino, the ending made me teary eyed :cry: . It was touching, and makes one think about when we started working, leaving the school life behind and all that...
I'm glad eri-chan and ban-chan ended up cool.
I laughed at how katori-san was "too cool for the ceremony" LOL! he's adorable.
Those CGI at the end were really well-made.
And, now that I think of it, the departure of tekkan-san was being hinted at a lot from way before, ne?
I still wish bambi would go into dolce, though. :wub: :roll
All in all, I liked this show a lot. XD XD XD

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 15th, '07, 10:01

princess_jime wrote:I can't get over the fact that bambi fell asleep while watching prison break!!!! XD XD XD XD (plus the random fact that that's supposed to be one of aiba-chan's fav. gaijin shows, aiba is a band member mate of matsumoto jun in arashi, for anyone that didn't know that) 8)

Anyway, yes, bambino, the ending made me teary eyed :cry: . It was touching, and makes one think about when we started working, leaving the school life behind and all that...
I'm glad eri-chan and ban-chan ended up cool.
I laughed at how katori-san was "too cool for the ceremony" LOL! he's adorable.
Those CGI at the end were really well-made.
And, now that I think of it, the departure of tekkan-san was being hinted at a lot from way before, ne?
I still wish bambi would go into dolce, though. :wub: :roll
All in all, I liked this show a lot. XD XD XD
yep great show!and the message is really strong: FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS NO MATTER WHAT!cope with the obstacoles that come in your cos your effort and your waiting will surely worthwhile!
about the hints of tekkan-san`s departure....they started way back but i think the major hint was in ep 10 when kuwabara-san if i`m not mistaking asked myiuki if she doesn`t think that he`s acting strange.........and his departure is absolutely understandable as bambino`s one aswell :P when u devote all your time for on goal and then u obtain that after a while u feel like u need a new goal......u need to feel that struggle feeling again.....and also u feel the need for"new adventures "let`s say :lol all in all a great show!everyone did a faboulos job....it was an unexpecting role for matsujun.........lol as until know he had roles where he was in control......in this dorama he wasn`t in "charge"he was a simple guy that wanted to achieve his dream......he was a weak guy as he would always get into a depression but with a strong will.....he`d always get stronger and stronger after each obstacle!as they say"what doesn`t kill u makes u stronger :lol " and yet with his way of being he managed to change everyone at baccanale...to make them see life in a new perspective...the perspective of a young boy with a lot of dreams...he made them wanna experience that "bambino"feeling again(tekkan`s case) :P

lol i especially liked the thing with"why is he always running?" :lol don`t u sometime get the feeling that u could run miles and miles away cos of a thing that made u very very happy?i do get that feeling and it`s realy really great :lol

and that`s all for now :P

JC

Post by JC » Jul 16th, '07, 02:36

Awwww, don't tell me the ending is all emotional! I've just finished watching episode 8 for the 2nd time and that sapped me out of emotion. :lol Oda-san's smile did it for me. I loved episode 8. I can't wait to see how this drama ties up. This has been a pretty solid drama so far - I've really enjoyed it. I was pretty dissapointed with Hana Yori Dango 2, so it's cool that Jun ended up in another drama non long after, which I think is actually better.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 16th, '07, 05:45

i'm glad a lot of people are loving this series. ^___^

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 16th, '07, 08:41

JC wrote:Awwww, don't tell me the ending is all emotional!
it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>_< gorgeous ending! :wub:

JC

Post by JC » Jul 19th, '07, 22:04

Ooooooooo okay! I've just begun watching the final episode now. Oda-san has just smiled again and it's already set me off! :P

JC

Post by JC » Jul 19th, '07, 23:35

I just finished watching Bambino! The ceremony was really touching. Once again Oda-san set me off. :P Ya gotta love Oda-san!

lee`s little alien

Post by lee`s little alien » Jul 20th, '07, 08:29

JC wrote:I just finished watching Bambino! The ceremony was really touching. Once again Oda-san set me off. :P Ya gotta love Oda-san!
the ceremony thing was so sad :cry: but yeah oda-san rullz :lol

roughmetal2

Post by roughmetal2 » Aug 19th, '07, 07:37

how can a cooking drama be so suspenseful? it took me more than a month to go past ep 1 simply bcoz i couldn't bear to see ban make another booh-booh. finally, i was able to psyche myself up that this is just a drama and of course, the lead star will triumph in the end.

though quite dragging at times, i like the way bambino's story veered away from the typical drama plot. there was no romantic angle (i don't consider his relationship with eri romantic...and sorry to eri's supporters, i just find her quite matured for ban. there isn't any chemistry either). i thought at first that ban will end up with asuka but well, the director and scriptwriter have other plans for him. there was also no competition where the main actor often wins. the drama was mainly about the different stages an aspiring chef like ban has to go through. everything was well-explained.

matsujun is such a great actor. he can convey all his feelings through various facial expressions -- his dilemma, hardships, excitement, confusion, happiness. i did not fell in love with him here like i did for sawada in gokusen, momo in kimi wa petto, and domyouji in hyd but i appreciated his acting a lot. and not to forget that he's so handsome in bambino. he's very convincing as a chef and he also has such grace as a waiter. aaah, this guy surely has a lot going on for him.

i also like the rest of the cast...the dolce chef is so funny; katori is tough but good, the appetizer chef (i forgot the name) is so cute and the whole dining room staff are very wonderful and supportive. everyone is so loveable even when sometimes they are mean. there was no antagonist in this drama. btw, i just noticed that tekkan looks somewhat like al pacino when he had his hair combed back.

the ending is unexpected but satisfying. there were times when i cried like crazy bcoz i was so touched. bambino is really a drama worth watching.

Aquira-Angelic

Post by Aquira-Angelic » Aug 28th, '07, 03:02

Hey Guys, I've got this direct download for those who can't dl via Torrent nor Clubbox

Folder: http://www.megaupload.com/?f=J87EAVP2

Bambino 01.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL26YLI4
Bambino 01.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9I6G7KB
Bambino 01.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOKB3GI7
Bambino 01.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXSEOSXQ
Bambino 01.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ODAZAMG
Bambino 01.avi.006 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDZYFGVU
Bambino 01.avi.007 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ERESC58O

Bambino 02.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05O0TYZL
Bambino 02.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RVSRH000
Bambino 02.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAEZJ26B
Bambino 02.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVVKYITJ
Bambino 02.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SIOWTQ7R

Bambino 03.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2XCSJG5O
Bambino 03.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M433LMUR
Bambino 03.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2HYH53BG
Bambino 03.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8IWWNNR
Bambino 03.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PA997XFT

Bambino 04.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A8KK4XRC
Bambino 04.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLDM5QB0
Bambino 04.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THSGZ9Q1
Bambino 04.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8B1EBAN
Bambino 04.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AWXP0PA1

Bambino 05.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SMZ6D718
Bambino 05.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BPNNUU2S
Bambino 05.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UUL10S5
Bambino 05.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3MN32V4
Bambino 05.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29HE0BNS

Bambino 06.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PADFM48A
Bambino 06.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TEGNEFWJ
Bambino 06.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6SZLSR7
Bambino 06.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFO73F83
Bambino 06.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=II2D2RCO

Bambino 07.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRWKBK00
Bambino 07.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TDGVEUV
Bambino 07.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJUXW4JC
Bambino 07.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RLTF5B22
Bambino 07.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJOCUNP9

Bambino 08.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HT533XLI
Bambino 08.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=69QJ9KZQ
Bambino 08.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3XDA6XQP
Bambino 08.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQSA14EM
Bambino 08.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AHAL7POA

Bambino 09.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K443488P
Bambino 09.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TQ30415
Bambino 09.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJBGNNCH
Bambino 09.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E2D5YJJM
Bambino 09.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BX1I2PG

Bambino 10.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI08ULND
Bambino 10.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RJBR1E97
Bambino 10.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOCQ97E4
Bambino 10.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KW92JJDI
Bambino 10.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SBV37WU

Bambino 11.avi.001 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B6VKHBQW
Bambino 11.avi.002 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KORZEWUM
Bambino 11.avi.003 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1U3OSHCE
Bambino 11.avi.004 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UNA7CY11
Bambino 11.avi.005 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5WV2FTWJ

muhi

Post by muhi » Aug 28th, '07, 05:22

thank you so much
Aquira-Angelic

Kanin

Post by Kanin » Aug 28th, '07, 21:43

If I was a fangirl I probs loved this show. :lol

That Karina and sailor venus was over the top hot though. :roll

Ayaka Komatsu! Anyone else thought she looked like something taken from an anime show. :wub:

Elissa

Post by Elissa » Aug 31st, '07, 04:36

This is a wonderful drama XD !!!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 18th, '07, 06:51

I put this dorama on hold for quite a while now....I'll watch it maybe sometime during the winter season then make some comments about it....maybe because "food, cooking making the belly feels warm? :wub: :lol....

Azuka-chan

Post by Azuka-chan » Sep 21st, '07, 03:54

hyaaaa...

yopz! his acting so awesome in this series! i like his role..
first, i felt poor of Ban-chan,, but finally... :thumright:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Sep 24th, '07, 18:07

Azuka-chan wrote:hyaaaa...

yopz! his acting so awesome in this series! i like his role..
first, i felt poor of Ban-chan,, but finally... :thumright:
ha-ha same here its good that he finally made it.

A good drama with a good cast , Jun playing the hapless bambino to perfection.

BTW Elissa really good sig :thumleft:

saki-chan

Post by saki-chan » Jan 26th, '08, 02:22

is this drama worth watching? i mean, is it good besides the fact that Mastujun is in it? i haven't heard anything one way or the other, but it seems a bit boring. i'm all for watching a boring movie just cos MatsuJun's in it, but i dunno if i should bother downloading this series just for him.
what was the plot besides him being an aspiring chef? is that it?
was it as dull as i suspect? and if so, does his cuteness make it worth it?
basically, as i said before, is it worth watching?

if this was addressed previously in the thread, i apologize, i didn't feel like reading 30+ pages just to find my answer.

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Jan 26th, '08, 05:50

for me I liked this series...everytime I saw them cooking it made me hungry!

great to see Komatsu Ayaka (Sailor Venus/Aino Minako) in this series!

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Jan 26th, '08, 06:24

saki-chan wrote:is this drama worth watching? i mean, is it good besides the fact that Mastujun is in it? i haven't heard anything one way or the other, but it seems a bit boring. i'm all for watching a boring movie just cos MatsuJun's in it, but i dunno if i should bother downloading this series just for him.

if this was addressed previously in the thread, i apologize, i didn't feel like reading 30+ pages just to find my answer.
Is it worth watching? ... Absolutely.

Seeing as you are 15 years old though, don't watch it. You will find it too mature for your age group and a little slow and boring.

I personally loved this show and to me Mutsujun has taken on a more mature role and his performance was great. The supporting casts were fantastic and the show was well rounded, written and produced. One for older people 20+ years.

saki-chan

Post by saki-chan » Jan 26th, '08, 06:39

The Pinny Parlour wrote:
saki-chan wrote:is this drama worth watching? i mean, is it good besides the fact that Mastujun is in it? i haven't heard anything one way or the other, but it seems a bit boring. i'm all for watching a boring movie just cos MatsuJun's in it, but i dunno if i should bother downloading this series just for him.

Seeing as you are 15 years old though, don't watch it. You will find it too mature for your age group and a little slow and boring.

I personally loved this show and to me Mutsujun has taken on a more mature role and his performance was great. The supporting casts were fantastic and the show was well rounded, written and produced. One for older people 20+ years.
is it wrong for me to take that as a challenge? personally, i hate being judged by my age and i hate it when people think that just because i'm fifteen i'm immature. thus, in typical teenage rebellion style, i shall watch Bambino, too mature tho it may be!

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Jan 26th, '08, 07:04

saki-chan wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:

is it wrong for me to take that as a challenge? personally, i hate being judged by my age and i hate it when people think that just because i'm fifteen i'm immature. thus, in typical teenage rebellion style, i shall watch Bambino, too mature tho it may be!
I knew you'd take the bait. Enjoy the show, it's great. ;) :)

minamichan03

bambi!

Post by minamichan03 » May 25th, '08, 16:16

oh yahh.. i actually already watched this jdrama very long time ago.. and,i actually liked the story... (except for the ending) i dnt knw why... maybe bcoz it was to fictitious that jun could already work abroad even if he is not yet so stable with his current job in tokyo.. and also the part that the manager suddenly disappeared and started a new business. :glare:

and the girl that became jun's gf there,i don't like her.. she seems so old for jun.. :O

oh well... but i loved this jdrama!! hehe... of course,with jun in it.. HAHA :lol

and of course,their theme sons, "we can make it" by arashi,LOVE IT TOO!! :wub:

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » May 26th, '08, 02:38

its good despite people saying its boring and all. I like the way they portrayed the hardships of being new in a workplace. Ban was not actually new in the kitchen but he had to start from scratch while getting his ego stomped into pieces. It gets frustrating watching his struggles but in the end we can (might be able to) relate to his journey.
However, there's sumthing very "clinical" about this drama that bothers me.. Not a totally satisfying drama but good nonetheless.

7/10

yuki15966

Post by yuki15966 » Jun 4th, '08, 11:10

I have to say I dont like the drama that much. I only looked it because of matsumoto jun. The whole drama I thought that I missed something. But I liked the food, it made me really hungry.
Sometimes he was so poor. And I really dont like the end... there I missed much.

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 5th, '08, 02:59

yuki15966 wrote:I have to say I dont like the drama that much. I only looked it because of matsumoto jun. The whole drama I thought that I missed something. But I liked the food, it made me really hungry.
Sometimes he was so poor. And I really dont like the end... there I missed much.
hmmm.. agree..
i didn't like the ending of this...

like,how would he even dare to go other country if he even can't do it perfectly in tokyo?? :blink
then,the 2 main chefs just vanished... :glare:

blairf27

Bambino shows

Post by blairf27 » Jul 27th, '08, 01:14

I loved Bambino. Any other recommendations for similar J-shows?

candy_hearts

Re: Bambino shows

Post by candy_hearts » Aug 10th, '08, 21:54

blairf27 wrote:I loved Bambino. Any other recommendations for similar J-shows?
it depends on what you are looking for:
if you are looking for j-cooking show i would watch some of these:

Osen
Delicious Gakuin and others but i cant think of any.

then there are dramas that matsumoto jun has been in:

Myuu no Anyo, Papa ni Ageru
Hana Yori Dango 2
Hana Yori Dango
Kimi wa Pet
Gokusen

and these movies:

Kakushi Toride no San Akunin / The Last Princess
Hana Yori Dango -Final-
Kiiroi Namida / Yellow Tear

aishoni2

Re: Bambino shows

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 10th, '08, 22:26

blairf27 wrote:I loved Bambino. Any other recommendations for similar J-shows?
Lunch no Jyou, Osen, maybe.. Kuitan too

ermac

Post by ermac » Mar 5th, '12, 05:07

Just managed to finish this drama yesterday..

This drama reminds me of Hell's Kitchen..

Romance

Post by Romance » May 14th, '12, 09:07

This brings back memories. I remember i loved this show! :-)